-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME Mibbit (Chat)
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Bull Milking Barn  (Read 7284 times)

DarkXavier

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Welcome, my friends, to the show that never ends.
The Bull Milking Barn
« on: September 20, 2011, 06:28:40 pm »
Arcturus sighed as he wandered across the farm one afternoon, a small towel draped neatly over his shoulder, his latest book in one hand.  As the lone stud on the farm, occasionally he took it upon himself to get a good milking just in case there was a need for it when he wasn't available.  The milking area for bulls was separate from that of the cow girls so that cross-contamination was kept at a minimum.  As the stud made his way into the first open stall he placed his book on the rack in front of where he was to position himself.  Each stall in the barn contained a different machine, allowing any bull to be milked any number of ways.  The first stall was a simple device.  It was one of the older ones, but it worked perfectly every time.

Arcturus carefully slid his feet into a pair of straps on the floor, then tightened them to make sure he didn't lose his footing as his feet were now spread wide to allow his sack to swing freely.  He then adjusted the large cylinder in front of him and moved it so that it lined up a few inches from the tip of his massive bull cock.  At the far end of the cylinder, which looked like an oversized milker for the females, a tube traveled down to the floor and disappeared behind a wall to a large, clear collection vat on the other side.  The machine would automatically stop when the fluid level reached a preset volume, so Arc was probably going to be there for a little while.

As Arc settled in, he flicked a switch on the wall, starting up the suction system on the tube, then eased his way forward, moaning softly as his thick, flared tip brushed against the soft padding around the inside of the tube, which felt wet and warm - designed to imitate a vaginal canal.  The suction pulled him in and the milking began.  The young bull stud shuddered as the tube drew him in deeper, his testicles swinging back and forth in his sack, which hung freely, unobstructed.  His fingers reached out and grabbed the handholds in front of him, which allowed him to brace himself and even provide additional movement.  The door to the stall was left open in case Kale decided to check on his stock or if he was touring the farm with visitors, or in case a pony girl or cow girl got curious.
Julius:

Xavier:

Apologies to all my RP partners on my lack of posting.  New job is keeping me very busy!

Don Voltonus

• People too stupid to be here.
  • Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Always up for a quickie RP, Pm me!
Re: The Bull Milking Barn
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 09:45:45 pm »
(Little fyi, a bull's cock does not flare lik a horse's, but rather, it tapers down to a pointed tip.) Dawn heard his groans from where she was grazing, and became curious to see how males were milked. She walked into the room where he was, looking at the machine, then at his powerful body. She could feel need growing within her, begining to get wet. She ran a hand over his chest, feeling his muscles. "Ohhh, hi Arcturus..." She giggled and blushed slightly. "Do you...do you want something better than a machine?"
I guess I'm still here for now, unless I get banned.
I'll leave these here in case.
I am on a red card so I'm not even going to mention a character under 18.
Every char I play is now 18, in accordance with the site rules

DarkXavier

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 07:39:27 am »
(FYI, if you read my character profile, you'll realize that Arcturus is equipped with equine genitals, and the 'bull' term is more of a term for a virile human male than a male cow.  Thus the description remains true.  Sorry for any confusion.)

Arcturus smelled Dawn before he sighted her, her arousal wafting by his nose, making him even more aroused and harder as the milking equipment continued to work on him, the bull stud gasping sharply as he felt his first orgasm peak, with no little help from Dawn's arrival.  His teeth clenched and his eyes squeezed shut as he felt the seed being drawn from his testicles, the heavy, cum-laden orbs contracting closer to his body in rhythm with his ejaculations, the powerful contractions squeezing out thick streams of white, hot semen, which collected in the back of the milker before suction carried the results of his milking down through the tubes and into the floor.

The young stud gave a light moan as he felt something brush across his chest, his eyes half-closed, lazily looking down at the hand tracing over the muscles on his chest, Dawn's soft touch making him shudder.  He heard her giggle through his orgasmic haze and he gave the cow girl standing beside him a soft smile.

"Such a tempting offer, Dawn.  I promised Master Kale that I would provide him with an adequate supply of seed for daily use on the farm, and I'm behind on my quota.  I need a little help, however, if you want to volunteer, I'd be glad to work something out."

Arcturus felt his equine equipment slowly descending, his body having been milked of his seed, already producing the material for a second helping.  His superhuman virility made him able to replenish himself very quickly, and Arc reached out to Dawn and traced a large, strong hand down her back, feeling her soft skin beneath his fingertips.

"So what do you think of the milking facilities for males, Dawn?" Arcturus asked, a smile on his face as he already could guess as to her answer.
Julius:

Xavier:

Apologies to all my RP partners on my lack of posting.  New job is keeping me very busy!

Don Voltonus

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 08:38:52 pm »
"Well, it's quite amazing..." She giggled, looking at some of the other machines. "So much variety.....The female milkers are only two kinds. There's ones for udders, and ones for breasts." She rubbed her own large breasts, a bit of milk dripping from her nipples. "I need to get milked soon..." She thought for a moment "How can I help milk your cock..." She saw a cabinet on the wall and opened it. "Ah-ha!" She pulled out a very large condom. "We can just collect it in this!" She walked back over to him. "I read something neat...actual sex will milk 40-60% more cum than any little machine can."

DarkXavier

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 04:52:11 am »
Dawn's reply to Acturus' question made him chuckle with a deep rumble.  He had noticed her udders full of milk, her breasts swaying and dripping every so often from the weight of the milk struggling to escape its confines.

"Yes, well I'm sure the idea was to provide a variety of feelings to keep the bulls and studs entertained as they were being milked.  Me, I prefer this baby," he patted the aluminum tube that held the synthetic skin inside that was modeled after a human vaginal canal, the suction continuing as he spoke to the cow girl, seemingly unfazed by the feelings that were sending waves of pleasure straight to his brain.  Arcturus shuddered slightly as he felt the machine begin to suck in a new pattern, this one designed to milk him at a precise rate so that he kept a constant flow and filled up the machine faster, as it would finish with his massive orgasm once it had reached a preset point.

"Mmm...such...nngh...a good idea, dear.  However, the machines are..." he paused and moaned, his eyes fluttering as he felt a slowly increasing stream of precum begin to flow from his body, the true milking only just beginning.  "Mmm...designed to only stop when completely filled." He gave a low moan, almost a whinny like a stallion, before continuing. "And...it doesn't seem like...it's...going to...stop for a while..."

Arcturus was beginning to have issues focusing, as the constant stimulation was turning his senses numb as every possible drop of blood flowed to his crotch, where it began accelerating his production even faster and making him grow harder and thicker, straining the old, dependable milker, the artificial flesh inside stretched to its maximum.  The vessels in his scrotum engorged as he had to stop and grab onto the handholds in the stall, the suction alternating between full force and complete stillness, edging him to a razor's edge away from orgasm each time, making his body protest as his testicles swelled and he felt his stomach tighten, the various delivery vessels connecting his reproductive system filling with more and more of his potent fluids.

The stud's body was rigid, his naked form sweating heavily, creating a sheen over his tanned skin, his body hair growing damp and matted against it as his brow glistened with sweat from the exertion that holding off his orgasm required.  His muscles quivered and his mouth lolled open, his tongue hanging out as he began to pant heavily, feeling the skin of his scrotal sack stretching to near-painful levels, the sensation also increasing his arousal.  Muscles twitching, Arcturus looked back at Dawn, who hadn't said a word since he stopped talking, his eyes showing his incredible lust and need to orgasm, the tight, oscillating canal locking him into it, clamped tight around his base, forcing his hard-on to remain painfully erect as his blood was trapped in the thick, densely-packed muscles along his length.

"So..." he panted heavily, his voice husky, gravelly, not its usual self.  "You see...what the studs...must endure...to be rewarded...with even...a single...orgasm...while being...milked!  You...cow girls...have...it easy.  This is...the way that we...deliver our...purest...contribution..."

The breeding stud of the Rosenthall Ranch hung his head between his shoulders, his knuckles white as they clenched around the grips of the milker, his knees shaking, his firm, toned muscles quivering all over his body as he found himself driven closer and closer to his climax, which to him felt like a colossal buildup of pressure that he just couldn't release.
Julius:

Xavier:

Don Voltonus

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 07:28:30 pm »
She licked her lips, watching as the machine constantly pleased him. "Heh, you may be right, but I still don't have it as easy as the fully uddered cowgirls, they don't got sore like my poor little nipples." She looked under him, slowly stroking his balls. "And don't think my breasts fare much better than these if they're all full of milk." She grinned, flicking her tounge over his balls. "Can I help out the machine?"

DarkXavier

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2012, 01:23:22 pm »
Dawn's words were a muddled haze, but he struggled to focus and somehow managed to process what she said despite the mind-numbing rush of pleasure in his head.  He gulped audibly, trying not to drool from the overpowering sensations he was being subjected to.

"I preferrrrr...cow girls...with human breasts.  Uddersss...just...make me...uncomfortable," the stud managed to say between gasps and moans.  "Watching...you girls...get your massive breasts...pumped for every drop...is incredibly hot."

Arcturus gave a shudder as he felt soft fingertips stroking his swollen balls, the cow girl's gentle touch tracing along each of them in turn with a steady motion.  The cow girl's touch was intoxicating, and he could feel the combined efforts of her ministrations with that of the machine still forcing more growth from his phallus and testicles.

Moaning, the stud gave a violent shudder as he felt the warm wetness of Dawn's tongue pass over his sack, the motion getting a creak out of the old milking tube before something popped and fizzled, smoke rising from the back of the machine as Arcturus looked down, the suction disappearing.

"Fuck..." he mumbled, "must have broken a seal or something."

Pulling out slowly, Arcturus presented his nearly impossibly hard erection to Dawn and smiled with a light moan.  His normal erect cock was quite the particular specimen, but thanks to the milker, the veins along his length had swollen and risen to the surface, the thick vessels crossing over the surface of his shaft from base to the crown of his shaft, which remained almost perfectly smooth, save for the ridged, almost flat end to his dick, much like that of a horse, only slightly human in color - less of a spotted pattern and more solid flesh with a dark purple head.

Arcturus was literally pulsing where he stood, copious amounts of precum streaming from the tip of his horsecock, most of it dripping down between the two of them, while some of it trailed down his length and traveled over his equally swollen balls, veins covering the surface of his sack, every beat of his heart making them pulse in time with his breeding shaft.  The twin orbs, slightly oblong in shape with the left hanging just a fraction of an inch lower than the right, squirmed in their tightened sack, pumping pheromones through his body and into the air as the testosterone flowed through him, making the stud shiver again, looking hungrily at Dawn.

"Well...you got your wish, dear.  Now, let's see how well you can use those skills of yours."
Julius:

Xavier:

Don Voltonus

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2012, 09:06:22 pm »
She jumped just a bit when then machine blew out. "Oh my..." She gazed at his massive shaft, throbbing and pulsing, giving a near steady stream of precum. "Oh god, your cock is just....glorious..." She traced her fingers along the network of veins with care, licking the pre off the tip. "I can't belive..." She took the head in her mouth and sucked for a moment, then pulled back. "That the other girls aren't..." She ran her tounge from the base of his member to the head. "Hanging off you. They should be craving a man with a staff like yours." She stood, slowly jacking his cock to keep him hard. "You're turned on by watching gals get milked eh?" She led him slowly out of the building, hand never leaving his cock, walking him toward the girl's milking barn. "How about I get milked, while my tight little pussy milks you? Dinner and a show." She giggled.

DarkXavier

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2012, 03:10:46 pm »
Truthfully, Arcturus really couldn't understand anything at the moment.  The blood was rushing through his head, bringing an overload of endorphins to his brain and turning him into a muscle-bound vegetable with a tumescent cock that was in desperate need of something hot, tight and wet to plunge repeatedly into.

Dawn's soft touch and small, wet tongue made him shudder repeatedly, forcing little spurts of precum to shoot from his shaft, most of them landing on the cow girl herself and covering her in a glistening sheen of his lubricant, most of which found its way down to her generous cleavage and disappeared between it, creating a sticky mess of precum between her breasts that slowly dripped down lower to the rest of her body.  As her tongue worked his length, Arcturus gave a rather long and violent shudder, his balls literally quaking with pent-up need.

"Unghh...don't know...if I can make it...to the barn..." he struggled to form coherent sentences as he felt her guiding him by his overly engorged cock.  Her other comments regarding the rest of the farm went unanswered, but he knew that the rest of the cows and ponies were either devoted to Kale or were too dumb to seek him out, and instead spent all day at the milking barn, which was within sight now.

The pheromones drifting out the parted doors of the female milking barn were too much for Arcturus to handle, and he gave a rather ferocious growl and reached out for Dawn, his cock sliding in her hand from the lubricant that coated his entire length as he moved closer.  Once within reach, he grasped the smaller girl and lifted her easily up above the tip of his raging shaft, then impaled her body on his equine cock, watching as his massive girth stretched her impossibly wide, spying a bump in her stomach as his horse cock stretched her far beyond her normal limits, the lubricant and his enthusiasm making her body struggle to adjust as quickly as possible.

No matter the adjustments, though, the smaller cow girl was still being split open like a cracked nut by Arcturus' breeding pole.

"FUCK!" he groaned with agonizing pleasure.  "Don't know why I haven't fucked you yet...you're...MMN!  Damn!"

Arcturus merely gave a devious grin as he let his cock do the work, walking his way towards the milk barn, fully intending on turning this into a show for everyone.  The size and strength of his erection allowed him to effortlessly carry Dawn across the farm, his pulsing, throbbing, thick and veined erection plugged inside her, her body bouncing up and down on his swollen balls, which were sending messages to his brain that things were about to get messy.

Wearing her as his cock sleeve, Arcturus opened the barn door and effortlessly made his way to the middle of the barn where all the rest of the girls could see.  Most of them were in the process of being milked themselves, but several had yet to hook themselves up, and rubbed their over-endowed bodies hungrily, aching to be in Dawn's position, despite the fact that she had horsecock buried inside her up to her chest.
Julius:

Xavier:

Don Voltonus

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2012, 10:07:19 pm »
She gasped when grabbed her, whimpering as she was impaled on dick. Sure, she was meant to take that kind of length, but his girth had her spread wide. "FUCK!" She had her back arched, shiving with the pleasure and pain his cock gave. "S-sooo big...." She was panting, legs clamped around his waist, the bulge of his massive rod showing along her whole belly. "I-i've n-n-never had a c-cock, that was l-l-like this!" Her breasts had begun dripping with milk, greatly in need of a milking. "Hook me up w-while you fuck me stud, I want you to see me doubly in ecstacy, a-all for you big boy." He had easilly entered her womb, and her cervix clamped on his shaft even harder than the rest of her inner walls.

DarkXavier

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 05:30:55 pm »
Arcturus gave a hazed, lust-drunk smile at Dawn, who seemed rather fond of the fact that she'd just had a two-foot piece of hot, pulsing steel impale her smaller body.  As she let go a rather loud expletive at the feeling of her body being forced to adjust to fit him, Arcturus carefully walked his lactating partner over to the center of the room, where a set of milking tubes hung from the ceiling, unused as the center area was normally for demonstrations - which hadn't occurred in quite some time.

Reaching up, the stud kept Dawn impaled on his shaft as he used both hands to lower a pair of hoses with suction cups for milking the cum-craving slut wrapped around his pole.  Flicking a switch on each of the hoses, he activated the pumping mechanisms in the ceiling high overhead, the machinery coming to life as he felt the suction pulling in the air around the mouth of each cup.  Reaching around, Arcturus hefted each of Dawn's overfull tits in his hands, weighing them playfully before he lifted them up to her mouth, coaxing her to drink from her own source before he tweaked one of her nipples and allowed the suction cup to find purchase, adhering tightly to her smooth, soft skin and wrapping around her aureola as the powerful vacuum began to tug on her sensitive teat, Arcturus watching with amusement as Dawn gave a rather loud and orgasmic moan.

The stud quickly followed up with the other suction cup, then moved over towards a padded wooden bar in the center of the room, held upright on two metal poles.  Arcturus draped his prize over the bar itself, letting her jiggling milk udders sway back and forth as he braced her with the bar, her feet dangling just off the ground so that she would be completely under his control, her keeping her braced against the bar just to keep her upright with her unable to find purchase to do anything but gyrate her hips and take what he was about to give her.

After having been plugged inside her tight, hot walls for several consecutive minutes, pulling out of her felt like stepping into an arctic breeze from a blazing fire.  Shuddering, Arcturus began a quick, strong motion, his shaft sliding in and out of her tightness with little effort, much like a piston going inside a cylinder.  He watched as the cow girl he'd bent over the bar began moaning and yelping with each of his thrusts, his thick, hard shaft pushing deep inside her, filling her to the brink with his equine cock.

"Is this...what you had...in mind?" the young stud questioned his partner between thrusts.
Julius:

Xavier:

Don Voltonus

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 10:53:36 pm »
She shivered as he toyed with her swollen breasts, sucking down a bit of her own warm, sweet milk. She moaned loudly when he hooked her up, milk flowing heavilly up the tubes. "Fuuuck, that's just what I needed!" She grabbed the metal bar tightly as her placed her upon it, droplets of her copious pussy juice running down his bulging rod. "Now fuck me stud!" She moaned, doing her best to attract attention. She enjoyed the humiliation of everyone watching her be impaled, his massive shaft driving in and out of her bovine womb. "Oh gods it feels so good! Your big, manly cock is going so deep!" She gasped out, breathing hard. "Come on stud! I want your babies!"

DarkXavier

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 02:24:39 pm »
Arcturus' hands moved down between the cow girl's thighs as he continued to slide his breeding rod in and out of the horny slut's clenching pussy, then pushed her legs farther apart, making her do a split in the air, her legs to either side, her toes almost able to touch the bar that her torso was leaning on.  The motion seemed to tighten her already vice-like cunt, and the stud gave a hearty moan at the increase in pressure that was rippling up and down his length.

Dawn's milk-engorged, over-sensitive breasts swayed in rhythm to the slap of his skin hitting hers, his testicles swaying with each thrust, smacking lewdly against her hips, the heavy orbs slung low enough to fling up and bounce off her belly.  Her repeated cries of ecstasy did not go unnoticed, and Arcturus gave another smile as the cowgirls around them who had yet to be attached to any devices that day were now rubbing themselves furiously, several of them in pairs or larger groups pleasuring each other.  The barn was quickly beginning to reek with the recognizable odor of sex and lust, and Arcturus was sure that the nearby buildings and farm inhabitants would notice sooner or later.  But at the moment, the tight, wet sleeve of flesh wrapped around his cock consumed the majority of his brainpower.

The stud leaned over his prize, stretching her legs further, turning her into a perverted example of what a good stretching could help a body accomplish, her feet braced over the bar as Arcturus leaned up to her and whispered into her ear.

"Can you see all around you?  Look at what you've started, you horny slut.  All the other cow girls are lost in their own lust-filled hazes just like you.  Should we share the gift that I've got pounding inside you with them?  Or are you a greedy, selfish milk slut who wants to keep the best for herself?  Do you think you can take every drop of my spunk by yourself?  You think your body can expand that much?  Should we find out?"

Thanks to his adjustments to her body's position, Arcturus felt the head of his cock impact the upper wall of her uterus with each thrust, stretching her womb and forcing it to conform to his shape.  Her cervix continued to clench tightly, trying to cut off the last several inches of his cock with just the muscles inside her body.  Of course, it wasn't working, merely encouraging him since each clench of her muscles spurred him to drive into her harder and faster.  His hands slapped her ass repeatedly, watching the soft, pliable flesh glow red after a few strong impacts on her skin, the imprint of his hand visible as his thumb probed her anus, his mind debating whether or not to plug her rear entrance with his thick, throbbing member once he was finished depositing ENTIRE his load in her womb.  He'd give this slut every last drop of what she was craving the most.
Julius:

Xavier:

SydneyDrew19

• Looking for a Dominant RP Partner!
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2012, 09:06:16 pm »
Aly was amazed by what she saw but was still a little taken aback. She sat down on a chair in the corner, her back against the wall. Sighing happily, her eyes began to wander around the room. She couldn't imagine having to be milked everyday, especially not if she had a penis as large as his. "How many times a week do you come here?"
I'm taking a leave of absence, possibly for a couple months. Sorry to everyone.

K-list: http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=3219

DarkXavier

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2012, 09:31:55 pm »
As Aly took a seat, her eyes looking around at the various devices, Xavier hefted the barrel full of his seed to a sliding door, which he opened and revealed a machine used to empty and clean the barrels.  As he set up the barrel to be emptied, he looked over at the devices in the room and felt a twinge of animal need.  The milkers worked so well.  He was always in a daze afterwards.

"Sometimes once a day, sometimes more.  Usually every day or two.  It depends on how much action I get around the farm.  When the cowgirls want a good fucking, I go less.  But Kale had me keep to a weekly quota, so I have to come in here to fill it."

Xavier walked over to a board that showed the names of the various studs on the farm, his name at the top, showing the last date he'd been milked, how much he'd produced, and how long it had taken.

"Want to see how they work?" he asked, nodding towards the line of milkers, the one that he'd broken still sitting silently at the other end of the barn.
Julius:

Xavier:

SydneyDrew19

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2012, 10:10:44 pm »
"Alright." Aly had nothing else to do around the farm, so she decided it was better than going back to her room or back to Kale. Crossing her leg, the girl watched as her hybrid lover worked the machines with interest. She hadn't seen the machines, Kale must have bought them recently. The fact the man had a nerve to ask for a quota pissed her off slightly. "I hate Kale."

DarkXavier

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 05:14:44 pm »
As Aly got comfortable, Xavier walked down the line of milkers, inspecting each one before deciding on one that had an additional attachment to secure and stimulate his testicles as he was milked.  As he was already growing hard from simply being in the barn, he had no trouble lining himself up at the machine and strapping his feet in, then gripping the base of his third leg and lining up his tip with the soft, fleshy opening, which easily parted as he pressed his flared head against it.

Moaning as he sunk deeper into the milker, Xavier reached down and took two halves of a padded ring and squeezed the two halves around his scrotum before snapping them in place, the ring just bit enough to secure him, holding his overactive stud balls by the top of his scrotum so that every time he moved, the ring would stretch his sack, holding off his orgasm for just a bit.  Afterwards, he took two electrodes from a tray beside the milker, looking at the round adhesive pads attached to the ends of the wires, then removed the backing paper from the pads and carefully stuck one at the bottom of each of his sensitive balls.

Turning on the device, Xavier gasped, having never tried this milker before, and felt the electrical shocks pulsing straight into his balls, making them jump, expand and contract rapidly, every contraction stretching his sack and making him moan as the milker began its rhythmic suction, spreading up and down his length in a steady motion as it squeezed and rippled along his length.  Sweat quickly began to form on his naked body, his tanned skin glistening as his spread legs allowed Aly a perfect view of his testicles jerking and jiggling as they were stimulated.

"Holy...this is...intense!" Xavier grunted as he grabbed the handholds and leaned his head forward, stretching his scrotum unintentionally and moaning as a result, his nuts squeezed tightly as the tiny electric pulses continued to make him twitch.
Julius:

Xavier:

SydneyDrew19

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2012, 04:38:27 pm »
"I bet it's better than a woman!" Aly said with a big smile, watching the process with interest. She'd never laid eyes on a machine before so it was a very strange thing for her to watch as someone was stimulated like that. "Sometimes I wish I could just be a cowgirl and forget everything that's happened to me before. All they care about is their next fucking."

DarkXavier

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2012, 05:49:01 pm »
The feeling of having his sensitive cream producers submitted to dozens of electrical pulses each minute was driving Xavier crazy.  Unused to the sensation, he kept trying to pull away, succeeding only in putting extra pressure on the pair of overactive horsemilk factories hanging heavily below his cock.  Veins began to rise to the surface of his skin as his scrotum swelled from the overstimulation from the electrodes.

"I...ah...I don't know...about that," the stud struggled to let out as the suction along his length was incredible, the feeling of the artificial flesh inside the milker warm and wet just like the real thing.  "A...talented woman...could definitely...give it...some competition."

By this point, copious amounts of Xavier's pre had begun to leak out of his tip, the fluid visible in the transparent rubber tubing leading from the device into the storage tanks behind the wall in front of him.  Grunting, sweat across his bow as he flexed his fingers in the grips, the stud looked back at Aly, who kept her eyes on him as she sat patiently observing him.

The stud gave a moan as he felt the shocks between his legs intensify, sending a literal shock straight from the softballs between his legs, up his spine and into his brain, making him lightheaded as his vision got blurry.

"Oooohhhh...sogoooood..." he mumbled, losing the awareness of the area around him.  Leaning forward, the ring around the base of his scrotum stretched him out, making him whimper softly.  The tightly stretched skin surrounding his bull balls twitched with every new pulse from the electrodes, pre that had collected along his length now dripping down between the fertile orbs.

At Aly's second statement, Xavier struggled to focus as the words came out.  "If you want...you can take some of the...supplement...that Kale gives to the cows.  It helps...them feel more...and makes their...breasts...larger...and more...sensitive!"

Xavier's tongue lolled out of his mouth as the milking continued, the machine balancing him right on the edge of orgasm, doing its job to maximize his donation.  The constant stream of pre was now thicker and more milky in hue, suggesting that his cum itself was actually now leaking from him, his body literally backed up with his creamy spunk as the twitching between his legs grew more frantic and he began to thrust his hips into the milker, stretching his sac every time, but focusing solely on delivering a solid, satisfying load to the machine.
Julius:

Xavier: