-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Submit A Character  (Read 27089 times)

Paladin10110

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • This should be fun... If you know what I mean.
Re: OOC: Character Template & Directory (Updated: 05.02.13)
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2013, 12:57:29 pm »
Name: Shade Hyte

Species: Human

Rose Color: Yellow

Magic Focus: His lucky charm, a medallion he keeps on his person. He specializes in 'restraint' magic, useful for catching errant animals and students alike.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: A less-than-strict keeper of the keys and carer for the school, this black-haired maniac is often spotted chasing extremely errant students with either a pitchfork, a shovel, or occasionally an axe - and on one memorable occasion, a cat on a stick.

Appearance: Usually dressed in overalls and a light blue shirt, short black hair and green eyes give a smart look to this man. At about 6'11", he's fairly tall and strong. A lover of nature, he usually can be mistaken for a farmer.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 01:47:39 pm by Paladin10110 »
My ideas thread is here.

Back! I am BACK baby! Let’s do this, woo!

Aristotle

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • New to this site but not to rp...
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2013, 12:59:09 pm »
Character Name: Charles "Charlie" Mulroy.

Character Color: White

Subject/Job: First-Year Student

Physical Appearance: Charlie is big and imposing. Were he human, you might even think him fat, but he somehow maintains an elven sleekness and trim, probably due to his tall height at 6'4. He is an imposing physical presence in any room, though his face and eyes are disarming. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Kk9JESydsBw/SlI-Mtsv1OI/AAAAAAAAAUQ/xQ6Di1MPLgc/s400/Etheran.jpg

Personality: Charlie was the best at everything in his small little community of elves in the south caucasus. Because he's part elven, he thinks he's better than humans, though it isn't just simple racism - he's lived everywhere in the world and he's convinced most humans are retarded. Even within his community, he was the star. He's cocky, arrogant, and uppity. He thinks he will take this school by storm and does not realize he has a lot to learn. He likes to cause trouble and push buttons. He can hide his ears, magically, and pass for human when he needs to. If he could he'd continue to live the nomadic elven life, but that life is dying. It won't be there for him anymore. Most elves have assimilated into human life now. Regretfully, that's what he's going to need to do. He wants to be a great explorer, like his father, but he doesn't know how to be great. He doesn't have it in him. He just isn't as special as his father was. He knows that. So he pokes and prods and explores interesting places, figuring eventually maybe he'll just somehow "become" someone important.

History: Charlie is the only son of a British human explorer and a moon elf. His mother died in childbirth. His father raised him in various parts of the British empire. They got on well but ultimately Charlie felt more comfortable returning to his mother's people, the only place that had ever felt like home, roaming a dwindling uncivilized area. His father is retired now, and anxious to help his son succeed in whatever he may try. There are almost no moon elves left who know magic, but the books remain. Charlie largely taught himself. His adventuring father instilled a very entrepreneurial spirit. His father knew a handful of spells that assisted him, but he never got good at magic. He believes it will help his son tremendously if he can advance his skills, so he cajoles and arm-twists until Charlie finally agrees to attend the Academy, but he's reluctant to accept the structure.

Focus: A wood and steel compass handed down from his father. He acquired it from a mermaid. She claimed it to have been crafted by one of Merlin's descendants, though it was several hundred years after he lived, so Charlie always doubted the mermaid's story was true. His father believed and even tracked down some marginal proof of it. Still, the mermaid was probably was just trying to impress his father. Women seemed to do that a lot, and he'd inherited that charm.

Notes: Charlie is a sponge. He's here to learn, meddle, tinker, and poke.

Kinks: Uppity switch. Needs to be collared and controlled, but he's going to put up a fight, and he's not afraid to dominate those under him. Mostly straight, but elves are known to not be as rigid about such matters.

Skittles

• Condition: Sickly
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 05:18:22 pm »

Skittles

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2013, 05:21:17 pm »
Character Name: Charles "Charlie" Mulroy.

All linked up! :)

derisyan

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Eager to Roleplay!
Re: Character Template & Submissions (Updated: 05.03.13)
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2013, 08:11:26 pm »
Character Name: Eglence.

Character color: In her own words: "The lowest of the red roses"

Age: 184 years in this plane. Before that, she lived without accounting for time, as it flows chaotically on her native plane.

Subject: Practice laboratory for doms (with permission of a red rose) and a main class concerning proper care for subs.

Appearance: http://diterlizzi.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/kylie.jpg
Once a nymph so beautiful she could send lesser men to madness, Eglence was forced to adopt a glamour to preserve her submissive status. The binding spell on her interferes with the glamour, giving her a weird tail and odd, spiky hair that always sticks out. Of fair skin and blond hair, eglence has a lot of rings tied to her clothing that binds her to this plane.

Personality: After a century and half of being collared, Eglence has seen the submissive lifestyle as her way to live. It's hard to remember what her life used to be. Usually silent, she would rather keep her thoughts to herself. She prides herself on her servitude, and thinks very highly of her former master. However, being a nymph is still part of her nature, and she can't avoid to make herself desirable, her actions causing arousal around her person. Other thing Eglence can't stop his her natural sensitivity. Many doms and dommes have given up on stop her from moaning and crying, for pain and pleasure for both, recurring to physical restraints, since no amount of discipline can't take away her overloaded sense of arousal.

Background: Once a nymph native of the arcadian kindgoms of the fae, Eglence was captured and collared by a warlock, almost two centuries ago. Being so in debt with the Lady, the warlock donated Eglence to her (back then) new project of an Academy of Erotic Magic, and the submissive fairy had been the pet of the Academy since. While not collared anymore (tought that may change, if a teacher is willing to) she is still bound to be the plaything of the teachers of Primrose, and she had taken a liking to it.

When not required by a teacher, Eglence lies tied at the feet of Lady Primrose's chair, in her office. She only leaves her place if ordered or when her class it's appointed, which takes precedence over any other order not coming from the Lady herself.

Notes: Consider Eglence the literal teacher's pet. Provided she's not busy with other red rose, any teacher can have her as a plaything for as long as they like. (send me a PM and Eglence will go to serve you~) Eglence ocassionally wanders the green areas of the Academy once her class is done, sometimes she is on an errand on the Library, so she can pop on public threads when she's not on class.

If any non-red rose wants to play with her, you need to ask for permission to one, and then he will PM me. Contacting me directly won't help, since Eglence requires in-game approval of a red-rose to sub for any student or staff.

Eglence teaches her classes independently of if she's being used by a dom. So don't be shy to request her presence if she's busy with a class. We can do the rp as being just after a class. Her wandering on the academy is slightly more strict, she only wanders the academy when she's not being used or doing classes.
If you are wondering why I'm late with replies, please check this thread

Skittles

Re: Character Template & Submissions (Updated: 05.03.13)
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 12:16:04 am »
Character Name: Eglence.

Linked! <3

Romulus

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Let the femdom commence!
Re: Character Template & Submissions (Updated: 05.05.13)
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 02:08:13 pm »
Character Name: Lauren Thornhope

Character Color: Pink

Job: Owns and runs a clothing, toy, and restraint shop called "The Pink Thorn

Physical Appearance:

Personality: Lauren is a switch, adapting to the preferences of her partners. Normally welcoming, gracious, and generous, when necessary, Lauren can be stern and commanding, though in her domestic life this usually only comes up with her employees. As a sub, Lauren idevotes herself completely to her doms whims and desires, barring a few things she simply won't do. As a domme, Lauren is very commanding and even somewhat harsh with her subs, but isn't out right abusive. However, she shows no emotional affection to them either, and equally gives out both rewards and punishments when merited.

Focus: Lauren's focus is a black choker worn around her neck. Even when playing a submissive role, she allows only her most trusted friends to remove it.

Notes: None yet.

Stories: None yet.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 03:50:59 pm by Romulus »
Back, but only able to reply on Friday/Saturday most of the time. Will attempt to get more frequent replies up if I can, but don't bet on it.

Sub Slut

• Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Sammi!
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2013, 02:19:26 pm »
Hey all :O, his is the first time I've ever used magic in an rp. It looked like fun from what I've seen, But I still need some help with it :/

Character Name: Sammi

Subject/Job: Human (possibly an elemental in human form oblivious of what she is for whatever reason) Who has been interested in magica and has noticed odd things happening around her lately. Things in all directions being propelled when she sneezes; whenever she touches water it starts to freeze; and most of all, when she Reaches her orgasms, her surroundings shake with her legs.  Each consecutive orgasm Being more violent and destructive then the previous.

Sexuality: Lesbian. (read notes for more info :3)

Physical Appearance: A taller girl, about five foot eleven. Her hair A combination of strands pitch black, with some being A very strong but still earthy green; flowing halfway down her back. She was not a petite build but certainly wasn't large. The right size as to hold. the perfect size to have fun with;) Her 36 c breasts fit her perfectly. Her 34 dd Breasts fit her perfectly, Seeming to command her curves as opposed to creating them. She was no plain girl. Her arms were covered with her Favorite bands tattoos, the Black Flag Bars across the frontward side of her left shoulder; Across her chest in big black scripted letters read "I killed a baby today"; A dead Kennedy's symbol on the outward facing side of her left ribs; A bad Brains tattoo on the mirror side; on her heel Their was The velvet's banana; the inside of her right arm read "Iggy pop and the stooges"; Many more tattoos caressed her body, But her favorite was the tramp stamp that read "Now I wanna Be your dog".

Personality: Jessica Was a punk Chick through and through, She was an anarchistic pain in the ass whose life goal was to do what she could to have fun. Seemingly contradictory to this, She Has been meditating for years and had found many things, possibly regarding The practice of magic, about the world and herself.

Focus: If Sammi Turns out to be An elemental, Then Her necklace, A woven metal with some other substance that she has never been able to figure out with a charm looking somewhat like a falling falcon, which she has had since birth , Would be her focus. If not, Then Her fascination with Meditation as a young child led her to poke a thumbtack at each of her chakra points; Creating a scar to mark them physically, and subsequently unleashing her magical abilities.

Notes: I'm Down with anything :3 Like I said before I Have never used magic before But I am very interested in learning! Also like I said before no guys when sexually rping, Although I am ok with futa (Actual girls rping as futas), And I might be ok with Women Pretending to be men :3

Hope to See you all soon :D :3

Skittles

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2013, 02:29:45 pm »
Moved!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:40:23 pm by Skittles »

Skittles

Re: Sammi!
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2013, 02:36:37 pm »
Hey all :O, his is the first time I've ever used magic in an rp. It looked like fun from what I've seen, But I still need some help with it :/

Character Name: Sammi

Linked!

Cika

• Adult Roleplayer
  • The wild fantasy come true!
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2013, 02:56:35 pm »
Character Name: Brask

Subject

Physical Appearance:Brask is an oddity even among the odd, a highly androgynous lizard-folk from a small land he stands relatively short like most of his kind, somewhere around the middle range of what's common for his species at around five foot two. As well as a lizard like snout and some keen eyes the reptile's skin is covered in shimmering purple-blue scales, giving the creature an exotic look about him as he wanders ether aimlessly or lost. He walks on two hefty digitgrade legs while using a long tail for balance, which tapers down near the end and is very smooth, useful for erotic gestures and other things.

The lizard normally struts around in a cheap looking robe of some kind, being much thinner and more revealing than they ought to be, hinting at origins of a desert dweller. The vibrant material at the least manages to match his exotic look, the amber material clinging to his smooth, sleek body with a hint of magic to keep it from sweeping or being blown away, highly useful where he hails from; despite the useful upper clothes covering little else than his sleeves and stomach with straps criss-crossing over his chest, back  being bare. The reptile seems to have little in place of lower coverage, trusting the material of his robes to hang low enough to cover anything, all though he did seem to be wearing a very scantly thong underneath.The only thing on complete and full display were his feet and head, shimmering in the light.

Personality:Brask is friendly and approachable due to being removed from his homeland, which has opened him up to inter-species communication... and other things. He doesn't tend to get angry and will usually just sulk for a little bit if insulted or wronged, not one to start a fight over petty words, even if he struggles to ignore them all the time.

Focus: Bizarrely he appears to use a gauntlet of some kind. The unusual method seems prone to mis-fire however even if it is always available.

Notes:Due to social stigmas he is not allowed to reveal his brood-name publicly, so it has to be treated as somewhat classified. He also has cloaca like sheath and a hemi-penis like a lizard would, although he never uses both  'tools' at once and they're completely hidden to the naked eye, even being well done enough to cause significant gender confusion in the past; something his 'light' voice doesn't help with.

Stories:

NOTE: If I get back to drawing I'll make a picture of this guy. <.=.<
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:57:18 pm by Cika »

Skittles

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2013, 03:37:46 pm »
Character Name: Brask

All linked up! <3

Blazebunny

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2013, 05:23:46 pm »
Character Name: Walter De Obindale
Physical Appearance:

Personality: Intelligent, but soft-spoken and distant. He is here to learn and put that knowledge into practice, not just fuck around as he is sure (possibly wrongly) all the rest of the student are.
Focus: An Ash wood cane topped with a silver rabbit head.
Notes: A Rabbit Anthro, Walter is the heir to the wealthy estates of his family. At first glance he seems to be the stereotypical aristocrat, looking down on everyone he thinks is beneath him. However, his supposed contempt for the peasants is, in reality, a side effect of his intense thirst for magical knowledge that consumes most of his time and causes him to distance himself so he has more time to study.
Kinks
Story: "My family came over from the England aristocracy a few generations ago, but we are still chocked to the limit in traditions and things done just so. Frankly I was just so tired of it all... luckily I found out I had a talent for magic and spent most of my kithood reading in the family library about everything to do with magic. As soon as I could I convinced my parents to ship me off to a magic boarding school, it wasn't too hard to convince them to tell you the truth, but I suppose having 23 children can do that."

Timeline in the academy:
day one:
  • Arrived and walked through gardens to school
  • Talked to the Lady and was invited to the tower the next morning
  • Set up dorm room with comforts of home
  • Attended D/s class, Partnered with River Tam
  • Attended Taming Beasts and Demons
  • Attended Seduction class
  • Experienced Bathhouse and scanned Noel
day two
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:34:15 pm by Bladebunny »

Grennan

• Adult Roleplayer
  • Cum Rules Everything Around Me. C.R.E.A.M.
Character Color: Red, Grennan comes to Teach his ways of What here is called "magic".

Physical Appearance: , Brand on his back (Read focus), And Penis Proportionate to his body size. ~ 14 inches, Not all of which needs to be used. Uncircumcised.
Subject/Job : Understanding you powers and how they work. Practicing your powers (combat and non Combat, Both In sexual Context If Requested / Lead to).
Personality: Humble and wise, Grennan is A Widely reknown shaman, uses his powers (Being the control and conjuring of the elements fire, water, air and lightning; as well as being able to heal) For the good of Gaia the earth mother.
Focus: Although Grennan's powers and abilities come from The earth mother, The Crest of his people branded on his Back -Something that resembles a C with a line through it, spun 90 degrees clockwise- Amplifies His abilities.
Notes: Grennan Is here to guide you Further towards understanding And being one with your powers.

(OOC) If I get linked I will set up My two classes, All Are welcome to Practice / Search / sharpen their powers skills or abilities, Pupils are not expected to Type longer RPs (anything from a few lines - 2 paragraphs), Although If They exceed That It is fine. Professors and Higher ranking officials Are expected to Rp in length (2 - 4 paragraphs) Especially in combat. All will be reiterated in My boards.
Looking Forward To It.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 08:02:26 pm by Grennan »

Skittles

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2013, 08:29:22 pm »
Character Name: Walter De Obindale

All linked up!  Walter De Obindale is adorable and sophisticated at the same time.  He is the Doctor Who of bunnies!  At least that's my opinion from his pic. ¬.¬
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 04:18:03 pm by Skittles »

MasterOfKittens

• "A good roleplay starts with truth"
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2013, 10:18:29 am »
Character Name: Chris or "Master"

Character Color: Red

Subject/Job: "Taming beasts and demons"

Physical Appearance: Chris isn't exactly a super hunk but he is quite handsome to most. Despite his large stomach, occasional usage of outlandish facial hair, and the fact that no strand of his red curly hair ever grows in the same direction women STILL find him to be attractive.

Personality: Chris is a natural adept at dominating women who for all intents and purposes are frankly not human. After being rejected over 200,000 times by every human woman he had ever decided to pursue he basically gave up on humans and decided that Catgirls and Succubai were infinitely better worth his time.

Focus: Chris uses a ring passed down to him by his lion tamer grandfather as his focus. The ring itself is actually rumored to contain no magical properties so whether or not this is truly what he uses to cast his spells is a subject of great debate. (OOC: It IS his focus)

Notes: The reason everyone calls him by his first name or by the tittle of Master is that his last name contains over 47 syllables and is extremely hard to pronounce or even remember. So much so that it is not even listed anywhere in the school's official records. As for a kink list the one in my signature is kind of my catch all.
Stories: None so far....
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:28:22 am by MasterOfKittens »

REQUEST THREAD!!!V_V
http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=20038.0
go ahead and check it out, i post a lot -smiles-
I am currently going through college as well as some seasonal work on weekends, so my time will be very limited for a while.
My slaves:
None for now

Erith

• My sanity died a long time ago
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2013, 12:55:22 pm »
I'll give this a shot! :)

Character Name: Sarah Vines

Physical Appearance:

Personality: A very shy and reserved young woman, Sarah doesn't really interact with other people that much unless it's absolutely necessary. Her father convinced her to enroll in hopes that she will gain more confidence in her magical abilities as well as herself. She feels much more relaxed around her numerous amount of pets instead of people, it seems.

Focus: A wand made from a Juniper Tree. Passed down from her grandmother.

Notes: Dad's an elf, mom's human.

Stories: Coming (hopefully) soon.

Skittles

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2013, 01:00:44 pm »
I'll give this a shot! :)

Character Name: Sarah Vines

All linked up, welcome!

Skittles

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2013, 01:02:16 pm »

Edit subject down to "Transfiguration for the Bedroom" or "Taming beasts and demons" and I'll get you linked up. ;)

Sivetta

• Currently Doing Art Requests! Hit Me Up?
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2013, 01:11:02 pm »
Character Name: River Tam
Master: Cedrick Hermel
Physical Appearance:

River's a very small thing, standing at a height of 4'7" and around 88 lbs. Her teal tentacle hair's length reaches down to her bottom region, but it stretches out to great lengths if needed. Despite her hair, she looks like a pretty normal person: Having two arms legs like any other, with pale skin and emerald eyes. She has a very small figure making her appearance look very young (Some thought she was 12 years old), and having A-cup sized breasts don't help either. But all and all, she doesn't mind one bit.
Personality:+Social, positive, understanding, innocent(?), hard worker, helpful, somewhat energetic, curious, patient, submissive, takes pain quite well.
-Covers her negative emotions (i.e. Sadness or anger), shallow with certain things, pushes herself to the limit,  gets turned on a little too quickly (This could be a good or bad thing), people pleaser.
Focus: She could do many things with her tentacle-hair already, so she wants to focus more on controlling water. (Note: Generations of her aquatic family were hydrokinetics.)
*Notes: River's tentacles get very sensitive when touched quite gently, but only when she's in the mood. They'll sometimes take a mind of their own, messing with her body when it desires pleasure or may even mess with another (If they didn't mind, that is.) She's quite submissive and ditzy at the same time, so River may not get everything 100% to what her partner wants (Being patient or simply repeat what they want, if she asks nicelty).
Story: TBA
*Her body takes quite a bit of pain than what a normal girl her size could, being able to handle a pretty ruff fucking. Although, she might be exhausted if it's too much for her. River does not take abuse though, as in being slapped across the face or full out punching her. Spanking and an ease tug is fine, though!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 04:22:58 pm by Sivetta »

Skittles

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2013, 02:10:07 pm »
Character Name: River Tam
Subject/Job: Student
Physical Appearance: River's a very small thing, standing at a height of 4'11". Her teal tentacle hair reaches down to her butt, but can stretch out to great lengths. Despite her hair, she looks like a pretty normal person: Having two arms and legs like any other person, with pale skin and emerald eyes. Lastly, to compliment her small figure, she has very small breast (A-cup).
Personality: River takes a lot of pride in her tentacles, since she could use them to her advantage. Whether they're used for swimming in the depths of water next to the school or restraining someone for their pleasure, maybe even on herself. She's a lively little tentacle-girl who, surprisingly, is more of the submissive type than dominate, but can switch to satisfy her partners. She was always intrigued with the history of her family and learns as much history as she can.
Focus: Even though she could do many things with her tentacle-hair, she would like to learn more about how to control water since the generations of her family were hyrdokinesis.
Notes: Surprisingly, it turns out that River is the only land-dweller of all the aquatic family. All she knows the cause of this is that her father might've been a human who mated with her mother, who was a Sea Witch. Her mother doesn't talk much about him, she assumes that the sea witch must hate her father with a passion. So, she never mentions or even asks about him. River keeps a small locket around her neck in the memory of her father, when she found it washed up on the beach one day.

She comes to Primrose to learn more about the world of the land and maybe adapt to its dryness compared to the world of the ocean. River hopes to experience many things and meet different land-dwellers there.

All set, sweetie.  I'll link your character when I get home. :)

Strega Cattiva

• Owned
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2013, 02:37:21 am »
Character name: Ashyn Thirral

Character color: Pink

Subject/job: owner of "Amorous Herbs Apothecary"

Appearence:

Personality: Ashyn is confident, outgoing, and very friendly. But do not ask her what her age is. The truth is, she doesn't know. Besides, does it really matter? She's a sub, but not where her business in concerned. A girl has to make a living, after all. While she doesn't charge money, she does charge a fee for her goods and services. She cannot tolerate a thief, and any shoplifters will be banned. She may be a little crazy, but it's in the most harmless way. She tends to say any little thing that pops in her head, but she doesn't mean any offense.

Notes: Ashyn was an experiment, really. There was this sorcerer that thought he could grow his own pet, but Ashyn wasn't what he was wanting. But when he tried to undo this "mistake" (kill her), she ran. She technically IS a plant, though she doesn't look too much like one. She supplies herbs to the school and town that can't be found on the grounds and is very good at making up foolproof contraceptives (the reason there is no nursery at Primrose Academy). So any medications or herbs you need can be found at the Amorous Herbs Apothecary. Also, Ashyn will often ask for a "donation", especially when making a custom concoction. She usually only needs a small amount of sexual fluids for the mixture. The rest....well, as she says, "A girl has to eat."

Focus: The leaves that grow on her arms. When she is at her most...aroused, she harvests the oils from her leaves and it acts as a catalyst for her more potent concoctions.

Story
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:29:40 pm by Strega Cattiva »
I have a mask for every occasion, and I wear them every day
I show you what you want to see, you don't even have to pay
Only do not peer beneath the mask, do not look behind the curtain
For all you see will vanish without a trace, of this you can be certain.

My Discord: Strega Cattiva#8212

thecause

• New Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2013, 06:21:32 am »
Character Name: Sukiko Watanabe

Physical Appearance:

Personality:
Shy and rather quiet, Sukiko has always wanted to learn the art of potion making. Has a really hard time making up her mind about things so she usually just does what she is told or just goes with the flow.
Focus: Bell on her collar
Notes: She wont admit it but she will try anything once, maybe you should give her a push.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:23:47 am by thecause »

Skittles

« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2013, 07:19:28 am »
Character name: Ashen Thirral

All linked, sweetie. :)

Skittles

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2013, 07:29:38 am »
Character Name: Sukiko Watanabe

All linked up! :)

BigBrother

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2013, 04:45:14 pm »
Character Name: Jackson Marques
Subject/Job: Security.
Physical Appearance: .
Personality: Jax, as he likes to be called, is a bad boy.  He's also Twyla's big brother and frequent fuck buddy.  He rides a '53 Triumph Thunderbird 6T and also drives a 1965 Mustang Fastback.  He enjoys getting into brawls.  He carries a Colt 1911 .45 ACP and a balisong (or butterfly knife.)  He has priors for rape and assault.
Focus: A Balisong.

Skittles

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2013, 04:52:19 pm »
Character Name: Jackson Marques

Mmm, all linked up. ;)

lordsharok

• Bazinga
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2013, 07:12:03 am »
Character Name: Ash
Subject/Job: Enchantments, and enchanted objects
Physical Appearance:
Personality: An old school style mage that enjoys enchanting and crafting objects, and finds the most enjoyment in creating artificial constructs, that and using some of his toys on the female students that come to view his wares. He is always happy to give a woman a test drive if she sees something she is interested in.
Focus: Wooden Rod with runes carefully carved along the length
Notes:
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic,
It would be the most beautiful thing that they ever had seen,
It would cause such surprise it would make all of their minds electric,
How could anyone tell them that some things are not what they seem? - Wax Fang, Majestic

MasterOfKittens

• "A good roleplay starts with truth"
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2013, 10:50:56 am »
I made the edit you requested :)

REQUEST THREAD!!!V_V
http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=20038.0
go ahead and check it out, i post a lot -smiles-
I am currently going through college as well as some seasonal work on weekends, so my time will be very limited for a while.
My slaves:
None for now

Skittles

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2013, 01:07:48 pm »
I made the edit you requested :)

Edit subject down to "Transfiguration for the Bedroom" or "Taming beasts and demons" and I'll get you linked up. ;)

Considering his background, I would suggest 'Taming' as making the most sense.  Also, the ring is his real focus, or his real focus must be listed, even if it is not public knowledge.