-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Submit A Character  (Read 24986 times)

Skittles

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Condition: Sickly
Re: Submit A Character
« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2013, 05:32:16 pm »

Blazebunny

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
« Reply #151 on: June 01, 2013, 07:30:32 pm »
    Character Name: Serra
    Character Color: Blue
    Subject/Job: Product
    Female, Bi-sexual
    Physical Appearance:

Eyes are a deep blue when you see them (Oh, and no X's over her tits :P)
Personality: She has been taught to be quite, discreet, and to always listen to her owner, and she does that...for the most part. At her core she is a spunky, fun-loving gal, that can get quite animated about something she is interested in, however she only shows that part of her to those she knows and trusts.
Focus: The Tattoos/dye on her lower stomach
Master or Subs: Kinda, she is the literal pet of Walter. Since he purchased her from the pet shop.
Notes: Kinks
Day one
  • spent time in her cage at the pet shop
day two

Stories: (taken from her own mouth) "I was sold to the trainers by my mother when I came of age so she could feed the rest of my siblings. After that I was taught various skills expected of a pet; cleaning, cooking, obedience, and of course a wide range of sexual abilities....As for my name, I am called Vixen 483-4."[/list]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 06:34:18 pm by Bladebunny »

Skittles

« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2013, 10:32:40 pm »
Character Name: Vixen (temp?)

Approved, linky tomorrow!

Sinful Angel

« Reply #153 on: June 03, 2013, 01:03:57 pm »
Character no longer active.

Character Name:  Nephautis
Character Color:  Yellow
Subject/Job:  Summoned Demon
Sexual Demeanor:  Dom to females, expect The Lady, Red Roses and Danielle
Physical Appearance: 

Personality:  Being an entity from Hell, Nephautis is supposed to be wicked, evil demon who rapes females for his own sadistic desires.  Instead, he is quite the charmer when he opens up to people as well lustful if an opportunity presents itself.  He is fond of the opposite sex, especially those who are inexperienced in the world of sex and lust.  Nephautis loves to help them in his own away, watching them drown in their own pleasure.  He has very dominating and aggressive traits, making a very passionate, if not slightly dangerous lover and partner.  While technically a Dom, he still let Danielle have her way with him if she has a certain urge that needs quenching.  Energetic, smooth talker, and eager to please, Nephautis has no real interest in hiding his true form or sexual intent.  He doesn’t want to hurt anyone but he will not hesitate to punish an errant sub of Danielle wishes it.  His wrath is something rare, and something you do not wish to incur.
Focus:  A black ring on his right index finger controls his magical abilities when it comes to erotic pleasures.
Stipulations:  He is not permitted on the campus save Danielle’s cottage.  Hortus and the Bath House are within his limits.  He cannot be summoned without the black book in Danielle’s possession or when she is not in the vicinity of the said item.  Once summoned, he can venture through the said limits.
Master or Subs:  None
Notes:  None
Stories:  Intertwined Fate
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:06:25 pm by Sinful Angel »

Skittles

« Reply #154 on: June 03, 2013, 03:05:27 pm »

Approved, with the stipulation that he is not permitted on the campus save Dani's cottage.  Hortus and the Bath House are within his limits.

Sinful Angel

« Reply #155 on: June 03, 2013, 03:26:32 pm »
Done.  One more stipulation added.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 03:26:59 pm by Sinful Angel »

Orchid

• There is a time and a place for everything.
« Reply #156 on: June 04, 2013, 02:24:45 pm »
Character Name: Lydia Nystarr

Character Color: Red

Subject/Job: Professor of Seductions - Owner / Operator of Twisted Charms: Custom Jewelry and Charms

Physical Appearance:

Height: 5'2”
      Weight: 102lbs
      Eye Color: Tri- Colored ; Pupil of Indigo blue, iris of silvery blue that seems to be almost liquid in nature and constantly in motion, an outer ring of rich royal blue.
      Hair Color: Raven dark next to her scalp then fading naturally to a pure white at the tips, falling well past her hips to mid thigh.
      Skin Texture: very soft and well cared for. Her skin is softer than rose petals.
      Scent: She holds an alluring scent to males. It varies between them what the scent reminds them of but it will be a scent they find sexually stimulating.
      Distinguishing Marks: Navel Piercing – The crystal that dangles from it is a charm that allows her to perform as a kind of sexual battery or sorts. She cannot be drained of her energy if fed upon by a sucubus or incubus.   

Tongue piercing: She changes it randomly. Sometimes a single and sometimes up to three in a line for added stimulation to her partner.
      Tattoo of lightning trailing down her body.

Personality: Open and friendly, creative and honest. Curious about most people and places, generally she is always looking for something to do or someone to play with. Lydia is a happy person but not annoyingly perky.

Focus: A band of pure jade that rests on her right thumb. 

Master or Subs: None of either.

Notes: None yet

Stories: ( Short Version, Full story to be displayed separately ) Lydia is the daughter of a particularly skilled witch and a very naughty nymph who had a night of wicked passion together. She learned the spells, charms and potions from her mother and how to use her talents as a nymph from her father.  At 18 she was sent to Primrose to learn how to harness some of her natural instincts after she graduated she went back into the world but just couldn't stay away and has returned, 25 years later, to open her own shop and offer her skills to others.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 03:06:39 pm by Orchid »

Skittles

« Reply #157 on: June 04, 2013, 03:01:22 pm »
Character Name: Serra

Character Name: Lydia Nystarr

^have been linked on the site!

Orchid

• There is a time and a place for everything.
« Reply #158 on: June 04, 2013, 03:03:39 pm »
Thank you! I will do my survey now.

Skittles

« Reply #159 on: June 04, 2013, 09:14:26 pm »

krazykatboy

• I exist?
« Reply #160 on: June 04, 2013, 11:09:31 pm »
Name: Sharisha Ashimura
Color: White
Job: Unemployed, but looking
Physical Appearance:

Personality: Easy going and the type to live in the moment, Sharisha is rather social once she becomes comfortable but is anxious and reserved whenever she isn't. Despite this, she enjoys doing new things; it's new places that make her nervous more than anything. Despite being born with a gift for magic, this gift never truly blossomed, making her see it in the fantastical viewpoint of a child.

Focus: A teardrop cut pink diamond within a ring her mother got her.

Notes: Her focus also helps dispel incoming magic. It can't handle spells casted specifically at her, however it does help negate the spells and enchantments that are suddenly drawn towards her. This happens more often than you'd think.

Backstory: Ever since Sharisha could remember strange things have been happening: hallucinations, odd behavior, or simply nagging feelings in the back (and, on occasion, front) of her mind. These weren't limited to herself, however: Devices, both new and old, failed, oftentimes in dramatic and implausible ways. Sometimes things as mundane as glass practically exploded! Despite it not being directly her fault (how was she to know that the electricity spell that acted as the building's backup power would arc towards her!?) and the fact she found a way to counteract it, she was still branded as cursed, jinxed, and, in the case of businesses, a "financial liability".

She drove as far as she could, hoping to outrun her reputation. Once she stopped (and noted she needed to replace the "check engine" light) she found herself in Hortus. She wasn't even there for 10 minutes when she heard about the academy. Back at her old home the nearest magical academy was a few days away and back then the thought of moving that far away from friends, family and the familiar was a very uncomfortable one. Here, though, she could actually develop her gift beyond simple levitation and accidental destruction of property. She signed up without a second thought, though she never really inquired on what they specialized in.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 01:23:31 pm by krazykatboy »

Izabella

• People too stupid to be here.
  • Bulges are HOTT!!
« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2013, 04:43:22 am »

Character Name: Siren Lancaster
Character Color:White
Job: None as of yet
Physical Appearance: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1316628
Hair:White reaching mid back
Eyes:Pale Pink
Skin: Pale
Other bits:  Black curved horns,white wings with black membranes, and long spade tip tail, well manicured nails.
Breasts: DD
Often wears: Thin white tube top, with thick straps clasped onto short shorts by pale pink heart shapes. Wheres four inch heeled knee high white boots. Likes to wear showy clothing
Master/Subs: Submissive
Personality:Although not one to be loud and annoying(unless she is well used and roughed up.) She is flirty yet in a softer manner.
Focus: Sapphire diamond shaped  pendant resting against her breasts.
Notes: Will be making a k list for her soon. Can use restorative magic. Which men love since no matter what she has taken in the past she will always be tight and that virginal wall restored. She knows how use other magics of a more destructive way, but prefers not to dabble there unless its to protect those who she cares about.
Stories: siren has been called Siren's Call for as long as she knew by those who laid eyes upon her. Pale and beautiful, normally leaving men enthralled by her beauty, but that was before her Father gave her the pendant around her neck. Something that made her presence around humans and other males  So they do not walk into things that could kill them. though she herself never killed them. She has had men drowned do to her chars, walk into disasters just for a kiss. But this was not she as a person. And was quite thankful for the gift of the pendant. As long as it stayed on her. Every one was safe. Her father was a Demon lord And one of the Lead generals in the Great sin war, While her mother was a succubus of sirens blood.  though she given her daughter the name of the line. She is a very sexual individual,
I only do Forums. I truly am sorry if I step on anyone toes, but its a preference of mine. 
Another thing is Grammar, and what nots. I am not perfect, in fact I am far from it. But if I can hardly understand What your trying to come up with or give me little room to work with that I will have to apologies and move on.Another note I check posts of potential partners now after I have come across a few, and not putting down names, have not given me what I am looking for. A boring post is just that boring, and it will not hold my attention for very long.

Skittles

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2013, 11:48:05 am »
Name: Shia

LINKED!

Name: Sharisha Ashimura

LINKED & approved with one amendment, all magic in Hortus is external (except for some race gifts).  However, it could be that magic is drawn to Sharisha and her focus helps to dispel it.

Character Name: Siren Lancaster

APPROVED & LINKED!

If you haven't already, please fill out the character survey for your new characters. :)  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/176-5y1sMrcsXImvaqnLD4fqYBnHcuC7S8zXqkih1CAY/viewform  This gives Romi and I a clear picture of what sort of characters we have and what we need to focus on recruiting to balance the game. :D

krazykatboy

• I exist?
« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2013, 01:26:00 pm »
LINKED & approved with one amendment, all magic in Hortus is external (except for some race gifts).  However, it could be that magic is drawn to Sharisha and her focus helps to dispel it.

Sounds reasonable. I just must've misunderstood the source of magic energy. Altered the notes and background to fit.

Trouble

• The Best Kind of Trouble
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2013, 07:07:59 pm »
Character Name: Mal

Character Color: Pink - Alumni

Subject/Job: Farmer

Physical Appearance - Human:

Physical Appearance – Mountain Dragon:

Personality: Hardheaded, stubborn and blunt are some common terms associated with Mal. He is generally hard to deal with and in most cases impossible to keep up with due to his crude, vulgar and consistently rapid way of speaking, add in his rather deep country accent and one can find themselves lost in minutes. Despite these things Mal is a caretaker, always looking out for people’s best interests and generally accepting anyone and everyone as good friends until they prove otherwise.
Focus: A seemingly old and rather beaten up Straw Hat
Master or Subs: N/A
Notes: N/A
Stories: WIP

Check out his full bio here! http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=24920.msg680053#msg680053
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:00:16 pm by Trouble »
I like my girls nerdy, dirty, inked & curvy :P

Skittles

« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2013, 05:45:03 pm »
Moved!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:07:44 pm by Skittles »

Skittles

Katie
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2013, 06:04:37 pm »
Moved!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:27:57 pm by Skittles »

Sivetta

• Accounts Disabled @ User Request
  • Currently Doing Art Requests! Hit Me Up?
« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2013, 02:44:37 am »
Character Name: Branwen "Raven" Nevermore

Personality: The more "older"  of the twins, Raven is much more dominate and demanding than Eliza. She puts a lot of pressure on underclassmen who don't know the rules the academy, even when it's their first day. Things must go her and her sister's way no matter what when it comes to troubling white roses, no questions asked! She is an intellectual and thinks up for most of the punishment if any rules are broken, or just if she feels like it.  Although, outside of the school rules, she just enjoys bringing pleasurable pain to her partners and demands to be treated like the Mistress she is. Sometimes, her demand-personality will overtake and get out of hand if not handled by her sister.

Focus: Mandolin

Character Name: Eliza Clemme Nevermore

Personality: She's more younger acting and less dominating than Raven, but when together she is very devious like her twin. This demon is modest with her abilities and leaves most of the punishment planning to her sister, there might be an idea here and there if Raven can't think of anything. Eliza would be considered a switch due to her giving a second chance to submissives and following her sisters orders above her own, she does not mind one bit as she can dominate their partner more easily when being kind to them.

Focus: Rule Book

Character Color: Orange Roses

Subject/Job: Hall Monitors

Physical Appearance:

(Girl with books: Eliza, Girl with mandolin: Raven)
   Height: 5'5"
   Weight: 115 lbs

Master or Subs: n/a

Notes:  1) Their magic is most powerful when together. 2) As they are twins, they tend to finish each others sentences a lot and know what the other is thinking. 3) May not goes easy on submissives, although will not cause physical harm or injury when "playing."

Stories: Working on it!

Skittles

« Reply #168 on: June 09, 2013, 04:43:09 am »
Character Name: Branwen "Raven" Nevermore
Character Name: Eliza Clemme Nevermore

Approved, hehehe.  Hit up the survey, please. :) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/176-5y1sMrcsXImvaqnLD4fqYBnHcuC7S8zXqkih1CAY/viewform

Sivetta

• Accounts Disabled @ User Request
  • Currently Doing Art Requests! Hit Me Up?
« Reply #169 on: June 09, 2013, 04:54:18 am »
Did the survey, but I was not sure with the sexual demeanor. So, I just put switch. XD

Kailen

• New Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #170 on: June 09, 2013, 08:58:54 am »
Character Name: Kailen O'Riely
Character Color: Yellow
Subject/Job: In search of Job!
Physical Appearance:
Personality: Joyfull, a bit shy, honest, ingenuos, pridefull, hot tempered, good
Focus: "What's magic? What's a focus?"
Master or Subs: Not yet
Notes: Kailen is sure to be a "normal, vanilla-sex, stright man". But he's an "undeclared forced slave"... must just be forced...
Stories: Athletic young man from Ireland, born and growth in a simple and traditional family into a small town, Kailen was an excellent sportsman since his college years, and after his graduation, i took the path of professional athlete, with particular interest in wrestling, judo and other similar sports.

After years of activity in minor category, he choose to leave his country for searching better fortune, but he wasen't so lucky...

...now, after some time of travel, he is in search of a job... any job, from Personal Trainer to Barman or Restaurant Chef...

He his totally unaware of what strange and terrible faith may be expecting him...

Skittles

« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2013, 12:27:07 pm »

Paladin10110

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • This should be fun... If you know what I mean.
« Reply #172 on: June 09, 2013, 01:36:27 pm »
Name: Lilac Avenlon

Orientation D/S: Tsubdere

Race: Popobawa (Lit; bat-wing)

Appearance:

Color: Yellow (Pet)

Personality: A huge tsundere, in short. Snide and sarcastic at first, if treated kindly she will eventually warm up to her owner. If treated badly... Expect pain. A LOT of pain. She has a will of iron and despite treatment after treatment, refuses to act meek towards customers. To be handled with extreme caution.

Focus: The two yellow clasps that keep her twintails in place.

Masters or Subs: TBD

Notes: 'For Sale'. No defined master yet.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 03:27:01 pm by Paladin10110 »
My ideas thread is here.

Back! I am BACK baby! Let’s do this, woo!

Lily Flowers

• My sexual appetite is insatiable.......PM for more
« Reply #173 on: June 09, 2013, 02:13:42 pm »
Character Name: Beatrys
Character Color: Red Rose
Race: Fallen Angel
Sexual Demeanor: Dom
Physical Appearance:

Long blond hair, pale white skin, and green eyes.
Always dressed in white
Personality: Beatrys is a fallen angel. As such her temperament is sweet and giving, but can turn severe in the right circumstances. She is erotically charged and pure sensuality.
Focus: Her voice can evoke erotic and sensual sensations and images. Her locus of power is in a Celtic weaved ring
Master or Subs: n/a
Subject/Job: Hopefully a professor? (Kama Sutra Class?)
Notes: If approved by the Lady she will hopefully teach at the Academy.
Stories: TBA

PLEASE NOTE: MY LAPTOP HAS BEEN STOLEN SO RESPONSES ARE VERY SLOW. SO SORRY!!

Vanetias

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2013, 04:45:38 am »
Can I join?

Vanetias

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2013, 05:13:47 am »
Character Name: Vanetias Titon
Character Color: Yellow
Race:Human
Sexual Demeanor: Dom
Physical Appearance:
Personality:Rich, Perverted, yet kind-hearted and friendly
Focus/Locus: Two, a monkey wrench that doubles as a screwdriver and a laptop
Subject/Job: Enginner of Hortus, fixes old or broken sex toys whileist sometimes making new ones
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 05:02:14 am by Vanetias »

Skittles

« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2013, 07:44:12 am »
Character Name: Vanetias Titon

Hello, dear!  You'll have to change that picture to something that it obviously 18+.  Also, you need to pick a specific focus. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2013, 08:07:59 am »
Um... Skit, what about me and Lily?
My ideas thread is here.

Skittles

« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2013, 08:14:11 am »
Um... Skit, what about me and Lily?

You don't need to make corrections.  But, I'm not at my computer for a few more hours and it's next to impossible to work on the site on the tablet. :3  Also, I need to know if you're still using your other characters? I haven't seen Kage or Shade in some time.  If you won't be using them, I can delete them. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2013, 08:15:02 am »
Well, I don't see much opportunity to use them...
My ideas thread is here.