-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Cold Plains  (Read 31287 times)

humon

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • More humon than humon
Cold Plains
« on: May 17, 2013, 05:21:37 pm »
The Cold Plains get their name from the fast harsh winds that sweep across them from the northwest, bringing a damp chill to everything except during the height of summer. Typical high is 10-12 C, typical low is 2-3 C, and it's almost always overcast. There are very few trees here. The land is dominated by grass and low-lying shrubs and sprawling weeds. What farms exist are small gardens protected from the wind by short stone walls, and of course all dwellings were abandoned when the demons came. Some small boulders dot the landscape, but they have been worn smooth by the wind. Goat herding found some success on this wind-blasted grassland, but with Andariel's arrival the goats mutated into demonic humanoid forms, and turned upon their masters, killing the men and violating the women with bestial savagery. Corrupted rogues, driven mad by Andariel's influence, stalk the plains in small hunting parties, often naked and shrieking, attacking anyone they see who has not yet fallen under the Spider Queen's spell. Diabolically endowed quill rats infest the plains in the absence of human hunters, and the ever-present undead walk openly in direction-less throngs. Fallen here are in much denser groups, and often supported by shamans, whose perverse magic can bring dead Fallen back to life to fight ever on.

The rogues have placed a forward sentry named Flavie to barricade the narrow footpath between the Cold Plains and the Blood Moor, to stop these horrors from getting close to the rogue camp. Flavie, a tall Scottish redhead and one of the camp's best archers, warns direly against the dangers of the Cold Plains, and forbids anyone from venturing further until they've proven their mettle.

(This area is locked until the Den of Evil is completed - a second post will provide more detail about the area's points of interest)

humon

• More humon than humon
Re: Cold Plains
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 06:20:24 pm »
Flavie's camp consisted of a small tent surrounded by short wooden stakes that had been positioned on an angle to stop creatures coming out of the Cold Plains to the west from entering the Blood Moor in the east. To the south was a flooded quagmire that fed out into the sea. The water was shallow but the fine mud silt at the bottom acted like quicksand to make wading through it near impossible. To the north was a mess of dense thorny shrubbery that defied progress through it. Thus, the footpath where Flavie was encamped served as a fine choke point to prevent demons from invading the Blood Moor in force. The smaller ones, meaning the Fallen and corrupted quill rats, had been able to sneak individually through the thickets in the north while zombies had trudged their way underwater in the south. But the goat men, corrupted rogues, and larger packs of fallen would necessarily need to use the footpath, where Flavie was waiting for them.

Tripwires, snares, and hidden pits were scattered about the western side of the barricade, rigged to a bell that would alert Flavie if demons were approaching. Arrows were arranged about the east side of the camp, stuck into the ground in clusters of twenty, ready to be plucked and nocked in an emergency. While Flavie carried a quality hunting bow on her, there was also a spare lying in the corner in case she broke a string in a pinch. Hand axes and hammers were also leaned up near the tent, though they were more likely there as tools for manipulating the stakes in the ground than for use as weapons. In another world, the combination of archers and stakes in the ground had served King Henry V well against a superior force.

A small cooking fire was letting a stream of smoke up into the night sky. Flavie was crouched beside the fire, bow slung over her back. Her attention was split between looking down the path to the west, and tending to the tail of a quill rat that she was roasting on a skewer over the flame along with an carrot that one of the other rogues had brought her from the main camp. Dirt covered her cheeks and hands, a sure sign that Flavie had been out here for a long time without a bath.

Reshava

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 02:31:12 am »
Cool wind from the Cold Plains made Larisa shiver when she approach Flavie’s camp. She was here first time and was impressed by a scale of fortifications prepared against monsters. She also jittered before meeting with the redhead Rogue. Younger Sisters worshiped her courage and skills and dreamed to become like her one day. They treated her like a hero and felt favored if she spoke to them. Larisa’s admiration toward Flavie grown even higher now, when she saw for herself hard conditions the wardress had to deal.
The blonde came along with respect and waited politely as Flavie noted her presence.
‘May Sightless Eye bless you Sister. It’s a great honor to meet you. Commander Kashya sent me here with a mission and I have also important information about a demons’ nest in the Blood Moor. I would like to ask you for advices.’

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 08:26:29 pm »
Flavie's emerald eyes had turned up from the fire when Larissa was still at least twenty yards out, such was the quality of night vision possessed by the more skilled rogues in camp. It also helped that the moonlight reflected from the exposed skin on Larissa's neck and chest, that pushed her corset forward so noticeably. Every time the rogue's bosom bounced, it was like a signal to Flavie, alerting her of the younger one's presence.

The hardened rogue glanced westward briefly, into the darkness of the Cold Plains, and back to Larissa. "Did she, now...", the squatting ranger replied, a little bit of skepticism in her tone. With an open right palm, she motioned towards the fire. "Well, here I am, what d'you want to know?", she asked, a faint Scottish brogue upon her lips, "Did yer mission involve bringin' me any supplies?" The rogue's lips were curled into a cheeky grin, as she could see clearly that Larissa was not carrying much upon her person.

It was perhaps a Scottish thing that highlanders always seemed to find themselves posted where the fighting is the toughest; perhaps by personal choice, but more likely by the will of their English commanders...

Reshava

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 03:42:48 am »
Larisa hadn’t taken much equipment, wanted to travel as fast and discreet, as she can. Every redundant load would slow her down and expose on foes’ ambush. She took out from a bag two apples, three pieces of salted meat and bottle of ale and gave them to Flavie. Then she sat near the campfire, pulling her knees to breasts.
‘I’m sorry to disappoint you. Actually, my mission concerns with solution of the goatmen problem. We heard in camp from the scouts, that new chieftain appeared among demons. He seems more cunning and depraved than normal one, and won many battle for leadership. We worry, that he would unite clans in more organized structure and lead them to battle. As dealing with him in direct combat could be difficult, I, as a sniper, was assigned to assassinate the chieftain and his closest subordinates. I have done similar quests before, eliminating Fallen shamans. Further, Commander ordered me to find a teleportation device in the Cold Plains, as it will increase mobility of our warriors.’ Larisa stopped and moved slightly closer to fire.
‘What concerns me – traveling through the Blood Moor, I discovered a cavern, surrounded by evil aura. I have seen traces of a beast and Fallen, but I sensed that something more corrupted, some litter from the Hell, used to live there too. I felt, I should tell you about my find.’

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 04:22:09 pm »
Flavie motioned to the meat she was cooking, as if to offer it in trade for Larisa's fresh fruit. She looked frequently out into the west while she listened to the other rogue's report.

"Twas home to a gang of thieves 'fore the demons came. The Sisters never came this far out, as ye know, so the bandit gangs had the run of the land", Flavie noted softly, still staring out at the moonlit plains. She finally turned her head back to look at Larisa. "Ah that's not good, if the demons are using it as a gathering point", she sighed with pursed lips, "Ye need to tell Kashya about this. Who knows 'ow many they got hidin' in there? We need to hit 'em in force!"

Flavie glanced back out at the darkness again, briefly, and added to Larisa, "Leave the waypoint to me, lass. I know it's somewhere close by, but I hear the damn goats bleatin' every night. They're just waitin' to catch one of us out in the open. Better ye stay away until we've shored up this side o' my camp", and she hooked a thumb eastward at the Blood Moor.

Reshava

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 06:40:42 am »
‘However I’d like better go to the Plains and erase this vermin from our realm, I will obey your advices. I’ll try to investigate the cave further, to give the Commander a more complete report. When we do away them, I will return and complete my primary task. Maybe with a waypoint active it would be less risky.’
Larisa rose and prepared to leave.
‘Next time I’ll bring you more supplies’ she smiled. ‘Farewell, Sister. I wish you luck.’

(Leaving the Cold Plains)

little_iveta

• Someone likes to get spanked.
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2013, 09:22:26 pm »
(Entering the Cold Plains)

A chilling sensation raced across Cynthia's skin, the feeling of death without a doubt is very much present in this dark and forsaken grassland, she cautiously moved so as not to attract the attention of corrupted rogues, her goal here is to get the head of a powerful fallen shaman named Bishibosh in order to test her knowledge of the arcane and to prove to her order that she is capable of taking down champions. But of course, Cynthia also has other motives aside from exchanging fights.

While moving carefully through the grassy plains, she saw from afar a camp full of fallen shaman in different colors, there are 3 who sport colors other than red, one had a light blue skin, the other had violet skin and the ugliest and meanest of the three had green skin.

Cynthia quickly ruled out that the green one is Bishibosh himself, surrounded with 3 ordinary fallen shaman and 2 champion fallen shamans. Without hesitation, Cynthia approach Bishibosh's camp and ridiculously tries to communicate with them.

Cynthia: "Greetings magnificent foul bastards, what seems to be the occasion here?" Standing her staff with her right hand and waits for their reply with a hollow bravado.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 09:29:01 pm by little_iveta »
"The Master told his pupils, "Forget being taught and concentrate on learning. When you're sure, question everything." - Book of Cataclysm

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 10:30:46 pm »
(Normally I require that anyone entering the Cold Plains go through Flavie's camp first. But since this seems to be your character's first post, and since I'm dying to get some Cold Plains action in, I'll allow that Cynthia started in this zone without ever passing through the Rogue Encampment. Just remember this caveat before trying to go anywhere else)

Geography of the Cold Plains:
There is a worn dirt path that extends westward from the Blood Moor towards the Stony Field further west. About a quarter mile into the Cold Plains, it forks southwards, with the south fork leading into the Burial Grounds. There are lots of interesting things to see in the Cold Plains, which I've broken up into geographic zones roughly 200 metres wide. In order to reach a given zone, you have to first RP your way through adjacent zones, where I might throw random monsters at you. The zones are:
- Flavie's Camp (Blood Moor entrance)
- East Path (west of Flavie's Camp)
- Northeast Field (due north of East Path)
- Abandoned Garden (due south of East Path)
- Crossroads (due west of East Path)
- Northern Field (due west of Northeast Field, northwest of Crossroads)
- Near West Path (due west of Crossroads, southwest of Northern Field)
- Near South Path (due south of Crossroads, west of Abandoned Garden)
- Far West Path (Stony Field entrance, due west of Near West Path)
- Far South Path (Burial Grounds entrance, due south of Near South Path)
- Northwest Field (north of Far West Path, west of Northern Field, contains an abandoned house and goat pen)
- Southeast Field (Bishibosh's camp, due south of Abandoned Garden, east of Far South Path)
- Southwest Field (Cave entrance, south of Near West Path, west of Near South Path)
- Creepy Shrine (due west of Southwest Field, south of Far West Path)
- Abandoned House (due south of Southwest Field, west of Far South Path)

Either Bishibosh and his ilk did not speak English, or else chose not to. Or perhaps simply had no interest in talking to a lone human. The two champions replied by immediately pointing their ram-skull-tipped staves at Cynthia and each of them conjured a ball of yellow flame that sailed slowly towards Cynthia, sparklers flying off into the night air like the pyrotechnic toys by the same name. "BI-SHI-BOSH!!", they both shouted in unison with equal bravado.

The three fallen that had been standing around were surprised to see a human appear so suddenly and so close to their camp, despite the patrols they regularly sent outwards to scour the plains for such interlopers. A sharp command from the 'bosh himself made them jump in fear, and they rushed forward to engage Cynthia, following behind the two magical projectiles like riflemen behind a tank. One brandished a double-sided throwing axe in both hands, another carried a spiked club, and the one in the center had both of his hands full with a long rusty knife in one and a torch in the other.

The green-skinned shaman moseyed slowly away, leaving his minions to fight the battle for him, while more Fallen warriors rushed out of the camp and surrounding darkness to assist. Some came from behind boulders, some from inside crude animal-skin tents, and some seemed to have been wandering aimlessly in the dark nearby. There were over a dozen in total who answered the call of battle, and they were followed by three shamans who moved a bit more slowly, but swaggered with an unshakable confidence that came from being in proximity to their revered leader.

Back at the camp, which was about fifty metres away, at least two dozen more little bodies milled about the arrayed tents and chests and fire pits, shouting at each other to wake up, as they had seen the brilliant fireballs from afar. There also appeared to be the form of a naked blonde woman held to the ground by a chain leash around her neck, such that she was unable to stand, though details were hard to make out at this distance. It appeared that this was what Bishibosh was seemingly in a hurry to get back to while his minions dealt with the human intruder. She may have caught him away from camp taking a post-coital piss, but he would be damned if he would let that interruption ruin his perfectly good hard-on.

little_iveta

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 01:37:35 am »
When Cynthia got a rude response instead of a warm welcome from the natives she did not immediately responded with hostility but instead showed the creatures of her ballsy stature, she stood still, not moving a muscle and as the firebolts were about to hit her she casts Chilling armor & Energy Shield almost simultaneously and lets the balls of fire hit her as she knew that her Chilling armor wound reflect ice bolts to those fallen warriors who were behind the firebolts trail.

And of course the expected happened as the fallen warriors received the price of their chief's folly, each of the fallen warriors took hits and were slowed down by the cold effects of the ice bolt. Without a second thought, Cynthia cast a glacial spike to the fallen warriors so as not to kill them quickly but to make them froze where they stood, their close proximity to each other has made it easier for Cynthia to cast the glacial spike only twice.

And when more of them are coming she simply repeats the casting to them, freezing them in place helplessly. Cynthia shattered one of the fallen warriors to make an example that their powers are beneath her arcane ego.

After that short warm up, Cynthia insulted the lowly fallen shamans that were overseeing the battle, "Oh, that's got to hurt, can you revive him even he is now in ice cube pieces?"

To add the insult, Cynthia leaned her elbow on the head of a helpless frozen fallen warrior, and rubs her armpit on the forehead, after that she stood in front of him and moves her chest closer to his face, then Cynthia continues to spew more insults.

Cynthia: "Are you just going to stand there and not give your frozen kin some helping hand?"
"The Master told his pupils, "Forget being taught and concentrate on learning. When you're sure, question everything." - Book of Cataclysm

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 06:20:22 pm »
Review this thread first: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=27875.0
1. You don't get to decide whether or not your attacks are successful
2. You only get a few seconds to act before someone might interrupt, so be careful about how long it takes to say things.
3. To assume the monsters don't interrupt you is effectively to control them, which is not allowed
4. I'm going to nerf the effectiveness of your spells to keep them in line with the expected power level

Of the two ice bolts fired by Cynthia's shield, one struck the club-carrying Fallen in the shoulder and spun him until he fell face first on the ground with a surprised cry and sprawled out dead. The other ice bolt passed between the two Fallen who were beside him, and sailed back towards the blue-skinned shaman, who weaved sideways with a high-pitched growl to evade it.

The glacial spike that followed struck the two Fallen warriors who were still standing, and froze their feet to the ground, coating their red skin in a layer of frost and making icicles form on their noses and chins.

The other Fallen who were rushing to the scene were too far out and too numerous to control in the same way. The glacial spike projectile moved just as slowly as the fireballs the shamans had tossed at her, and cost about five times as much mana per casting. Most of the Fallen swiftly skirted around the spikes as they continued their advance, except for one who was seemingly not paying attention and walked right into the ball of freezing mist. The impact caused the warriors immediately surrounding him to flinch and cower, while the ones farther away pressed on, drawing closer but staying spread out, so as not to repeat the mistake of their more eager comrades.

As Cynthia taunted her enemies, the purple-skinned champion unleashed another fireball in her direction, not seeming to care how close she was standing to his own underling. The blue-skinned one, still recovering his balance from dodging that ice bolt, rattled his weapon in the air threateningly, which was a machete with a chipped and jagged blade. The other, weaker shamans, still too far away to raise their downed minions, continued waddling forward and croaking grumpily to each other in their own language.

Bishibosh continued on his way back to the camp center, putting a couple waves of Fallen in between him and the arrogant human.

little_iveta

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 04:02:19 am »
As the violet skinned champion shaman hurled a fire bolt again to Cynthia, she didn't bother dodging it so she just took the hit like before but as soon as Cynthia is about to cast another round of glacial spike to the rushing squad of fallen warriors, she is surprised to find out that she could not cast a shot, she realizes that her mana reserves were emptied by the energy shield that blocked the fire bolt in exchange for her remaining mana, also she just learned that her chilling armor was exhausted as she took the first volley of fire bolts recently and that's why the energy shield took place in shielding her but unfornuately her energy shield is now rendered useless as she consumed most of her mana in casting rounds of glacial spikes before. Adding the worse is that she didn't brought with her some mana potions which are very essential for novice magicusers, her ballsiness brought her in a dilemna. Cynthia having ran out of options immediately decides to give the fallen warriors a fair fight using her staff instead of sprinting away to look for a mana shrine or a well, because she knew if she just withdraw from Bishibosh's territory she would get into more trouble by drifting into the corrupted rogues territory and going there is not a part of today's missions, for they are known on their trademark lethality against neophyte sorceresses. She hopes that at least Bishibosh himself would be "more forgiving" than them if in case things go for the worse.

"To hell with this!" Cynthia curses this predicament as she engages the fallen warriors in melee, but of course she is not used in displaying her physical martial prowess with her staff as she is not trained in dancing with an enemy up close and most of all, they out number her.

She did some awkward movements as she whips a fallen warrior but its clearly obvious that she is not doing well, fallen warriors may look ridiculous but it doesn't mean they are senile in handling swordfights.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:33:06 pm by little_iveta »

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 05:28:28 pm »
The fireball that exploded against Cynthia's shield had the side effect of thawing out the frozen Fallen warrior that she had been taunting.... right before knocking him off his feet and killing him. The resulting ice bolt sailed swiftly back towards the purple skinned shaman champion, but he had already moved to the side far enough not to be struck by it.

The blue skinned champion, recovering his balance, raised his staff in the air, which glowed and filled the dead warrior with healing energy, causing him to stir and push his hands against the ground to start getting back up.

While the Fallen did outnumber her, Cynthia still had the advantage of mobility for now, as they were loosely spread out to avoid her magical assault that they didn't yet realize had become depleted. She also had the advantage of outreaching their small arms with her staff. Her first strike thus swiftly knocked her first opponent on the head while he was too far away to counterattack. This sent the little demon sprawling on the ground with his axe flying out of his hand. Four Fallen who had been closing in on Cynthia jumped in fright and ran away from her, gibbering in panic.

Five more warriors came rushing at her from further out, surrounding her on 180 degrees in a shallow arc and shouting a rallying cry in their language that sounded like someone choking on their food.

Showing a splendid lack of co-ordination, one of the lesser shamans unleashed a fireball in Cynthia's direction from about sixty feet away, but it would take a few seconds before it would reach her. The shamans in general seemed to be watching how well their underlings fought before deciding whether to intervene more personally.

little_iveta

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 10:59:34 pm »
As Cynthia successfully hit the fallen warrior with her staff, she haven't thought that could be simple as well. Her ego once again fills her head when she saw the four other fallen warriors flee for their lives, Cynthia taunts them back: "Yeah, you little rascals can run, better tell your boss to come out instead of wanking inside his tent."

But as soon as five more fallen warriors surrounded her, her ego suddenly died out and she was filled terror this time, facing the five of them simultaneously might be a losing battle but what choice does she have? Cynthia took the initiative recklessly in striking the first blow, she did the exact awkward movement like before, taking advantage of the short reach of their arms, with luck, she might hit their heads just like on the first one.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2013, 04:51:18 pm »
This time the warrior that Cynthia attacked was more alert, and raised his hatchet to defend himself. Cynthia's staff struck the haft of the little demon's weapon and caught under the hook of the blade momentarily. The brief half-second lock-up delayed her movement just long enough for the two Fallen on the edges of the group to lunge in unison: the one to Cynthia's right jabbing a dirk upwards towards her belly, and the one to her left swinging a knotty shillelagh at her thigh with the strength of both hands. The one who had just recently been raised from the dead by the nearby shaman champion snuck quickly up behind her and tried to grab her ankle, ducking low to the ground in fear of retaliation from her staff.

While the three fallen assaulted her at once, and the fourth stumbled back to defend himself from her attack, the remaining two glanced over their shoulders as they heard the whooshing sound of the approaching fireball, and quickly dived to the ground and covered their heads to avoid the ball of flaming gas as it sailed slowly towards the melee. This caused the purple skinned champion to let out a vicious cackle, seeming to find a great deal of cynical humour in the awkward plight of his warriors.

Farther away, Bishibosh had gotten close enough to the camp to call out to the human woman he had been keeping chained there. He raised his sword in the air: a bronze gladius, perhaps centuries old, that was completely green from corrosion. With a red glow that seemed to cover her naked body, the captive human found herself released from her bonds, and a six foot spear was pushed into her hand by a nearby carver who then pointed at Cynthia and barked an order in the demon tongue. The woman was almost as tall as her spear, with messy blonde hair down to her chin that was caked in mud. Her naked body was covered in circular red tattoos that glowed from time to time in the darkness of night, and mud covered her knees and hands and elbows, from the time she had spent on all fours up until now. At once, she took off in a jog towards Cynthia's position while Bishibosh called out several orders to his shamans.

little_iveta

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 10:14:50 pm »
When Cynthia's staff jammed in the hook, it took her a couple of seconds to withdraw it, this gave the other two fallen warriors an opportunity to strike her, cutting her blouse and trousers as well as giving her a minor flesh wound on her belly and thigh, she groaned in pain, feeling their crude sharp blades against her soft flesh was quite unbearable. Upon losing her focus, she turned infuriated now striking her staff more recklessly not caring if she makes a hit or not as if she is doing a fly swatting, cursing angrily at the two who struck her as she whips them: "Damn you! I'll make you pay dearly for that insolence!"

A few moments later while she is busy trying to poke the heads of the three fallen in front of her, Cynthia almost fell backwards when the newly revived fallen suddenly grabbed her ankles. This distraction made Cynthia irritated and shifts her target,  she turned quickly to him in a -90 degree direction by just shuffling her legs but not releasing them from the vigorous hands of the fallen and then strikes furiously on his head with the edge of her staff.

It wasn't so long that the firebolt fired by the purple champion shaman finally nears to the designated target, making the two fallens leap away from its direction and as for Cynthia who seems to be oblivious from it, keeps thumping the head of the fallen grabbing her ankle until she hears whizzing the sound of the firebolt rushing to her, she glanced to it but before she could move a muscle it was too late for her to evade it and so the firebolt landed where the shaman intended to, sending Cynthia screaming as it vaporized a portion of her blouse revealing the halves of each of her breasts that appeared quite reddish due to the searing heat and getting knockdown by the blow and falling backwards on top of the crouching fallen grabbing her ankles.

Cynthia's vision started to go blurry while she grunts in pain, not minding about the fallen beneath her.

She wants to get back up but couldn't find the strength, the force of impact made her body go numb, Cynthia is  panting and sweating as she lies on top of the fallen, expecting the worse.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 10:56:50 pm »
Cynthia's wild flailing strikes were scary enough to the two attacking fallen that they backed off after landing their hits. The approach of the fireball made them back off further so as not to get caught by the blast. The mage's strikes to the crawling enemy were sufficient to crack his skull, as he had no way of protecting himself. But even in death he managed to harm her. When Cynthia fell over backwards on top of him, the small horns on the top of his head poked into her left butt cheek, and tore a vertical gash in her trousers as she continued to fall past it, such that half of her ass became exposed, in addition to her burnt chest.

Seeing the partially clothed woman in a bit of an awkward position, the surrounding Fallen warriors made quiet opportunistic growls, appraising her body with their beady dark eyes. The one with the club ventured so far as to walk up to her and start tugging at her damaged blouse to try to pull the burnt fabric away and expose her breasts.

The two shaman champions grinned as they watched the fortuitous turn of events. The purple one planted a cleaver he was carrying in the soft ground beside his feet, and he reached under his loin cloth and began stroking himself under the flap of dirty fabric. The blue skinned one waddled a bit closer for a better look at the action.

Farther away, Fallen warriors were yipping and cackling excitedly, cheering on what they assumed was a going to be a great victory with enjoyable spoils.

little_iveta

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 05:55:21 am »
Cynthia still felt groggy up to this time, though she could move her limbs in a weak manner. She could hear the inhuman cheer of the crowd from afar, it looked like as if they've already defeated the sisterhood.

When her vision started to get a little bit clearer, she sees a fallen approached her and starts tugging her tattered blouse, trying to ditch it with a club. Cynthia is startled about this and a small amount of adrenaline rushed in her body, giving her a meager amount of strength to move, but before moving her body, she glanced from side to side looking for her staff only to see it 5 ft. Away from her right.

As the fallen slid the left side of her blouse, her left breast popped out gently, Cynthia reacted to this as quickly as she could making a hard 180 degree turn to her right, grunting in pain as she did it, sparing her left breast against the club and  not minding if the fallen stripping her  would be angered by her action.

Upon making the turn however, Cynthia unknowingly revealed her exposed left butt cheek covered in white panty to the fallen near her as she starts crawling slowly and pathetically while in a prone position, trying to reach obviously for her staff.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2013, 08:34:22 pm »
The little demon pulled firmly on Cynthia's blouse to hang onto it while she rolled away from him, not seeming to mind the way she exposed her bare butt cheek in the process. The whole thing gave him a bit of a boner, actually. It was only when he looked up and saw the woman's staff on the ground, that he let out a sharp call of warning, and struck her side with his club; a quick strike upon the muscle between her hip and ribcage to warn her against trying to grab her staff.

Another of the Fallen warriors saw what was going on and rushed forward to try to get between Cynthia and her weapon, though he was still a few paces away. The others seemed to be too distracted staring at her exposed boob to react, and many were reaching under their loincloths and stroking themselves.

A few sharp words of command came from the purple skinned shaman champion, seemingly admonishing the club-carrying Fallen for striking Cynthia. At the same time, the shaman pointed with his staff to the human woman who was approaching with spear in hand, Bishibosh following closely behind. The Fallen all turned to look at the blonde woman, and she made a motion with her spear to wave them out of her way.

She was clearly one of the Amazons of the South Sea, but the tattoos covering her naked body appeared to be demonic in nature, likely inscribed into her by Bishibosh or one of his minions to mark her as his property. Spear held out to the side in her right hand, the woman stood about twenty feet away from Cynthia, and called out in a loud voice of challenge, "Get up! Pick up your weapon! My master bids that we fight!" At this, the Fallen pulling on Cynthia's blouse stealthily retreated to a safe distance while the other warriors and shamans gathered in a loose circle around the two women to watch. Some began making bets with each other; not on who would win, but on how many moves it would take before Cynthia would be beaten.

little_iveta

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2013, 08:21:05 am »
Cynthia's fighting chance turned dim when the club wielding fallen hit her in the abdomen, she squealed, grunts in pain and whimpered as she felt the hard wood. Cringing while still feeling the pain and pants as she catches some air, making her cease the attempt to grab her staff.

A few moments later, her vision returned to normal, she could now see fallens gathering together and surrounding her a few paces away, she had no idea what they are doing whether they are doing some kind of a ritual or savoring her as a meal.

Then she realize what was the fuss all about when a naked tattooed blonde woman wielding a spear came from afar, Cynthia knows that they going to be pitted in a fight. When the blonde amazon shouted her demand for a challenge, Cynthia got back up clumsily and grabs her staff, she knew this would be a losing fight but she doesn't have much of a choice, Bishibosh might spare her at least if she accepts the duel.

Cynthia walks clumsily towards the blonde amazon, still gathering her bearings for the fight, no longer minding about her exposed bosom. As Cynthia stood in front of her she speaks to her: "I don't know who you are and where you came from but if its a fight you want, I'll give you one."

Then after speaking, Cynthia strips her blouse as it would only cause hindrance than support, then she knotted the tattered blouse around her waist. Also, she removes her hood and throws it on the club wielding fallen that hit her recently.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2013, 06:39:27 pm »
The little Fallen caught the hood in his left hand with a squawk. After examining it for a second and sniffing at it, he discarded it on the ground and returned his attention to the two human women.

The assembled Fallen and their shaman masters began chanting and jeering when they saw Cynthia stand up, apparently excited to see that she wasn't just going to roll over and take it. They cheered even more loudly when she tore off her blouse and exposed her highly desirable bosom to their hungry eyes.

The green-skinned Bishibosh, arriving nearby, raised his staff in the air, which served to quiet the crowd. He finally spoke, in English, his voice scratchy and harsh, like a crow fed through an echo device. "Winner of fight belong to me!", he proclaimed, his words directed at Cynthia, "Loser of fight belong to all!". He made a sweeping gesture with the sword in his right hand, indicating all of the assembled demons as a group, which made them erupt in cheers and chanted taunts. They pumped their fists in the air like soccer hooligans, eagerly awaiting the outcome they hoped for.

The amazon had nothing to say, simply walking forward with an expression as though this was a routine chore for her. Raising her spear above her head in both hands, she made a feint as thought to lunge at Cynthia's chest with the tip, only to quickly shuffle her feet and instead swing the blunt base of the spear at the side of the mage's left knee.

little_iveta

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2013, 08:21:38 am »
Cynthia wasn't bothered by the wild cheer of the crowd, its pretty obvious that they want her as their "snack", she could see some them were drooling profusely, others jacking off and some were seem to be making "reservation" and "first access" talks with the shamans, though Cynthia just heard their gibberish words.

Finally, Cynthia sees Bishibosh in his foul magnificent flesh, though it was unfortunate for Cynthia that she won't face him in a death match but in another kind of "match" perhaps. After hearing his speech for the match rule, this made her think twice as to whether she would want to be thrown among the low lives or become Bishibosh's personal plaything. Of course if she wants the latter she must do her best to beat down her opponent or be cast into a frenzy gang rape.

When the amazon did some unusual stance with her spear, Cynthia almost laughed at what she is trying to do but as soon as the amazon maneuvered the spear to her knee, Cynthia was caught of guard from that and so the opening on her left knee was a sure shot for a hit. Cynthia slip from her footing and fell backwards, making her breasts jiggled as she made a crash and squealing from the pain.

Cynthia might not be a good hand-to-hand fighter but she still has her cards for this match, by this time she had regenerated some amount of her mana, enough to cast weak spells against the amazon, as she got up she readies a charge bolt in her staff and waits for the amazon to approach her that she might get the full taste of the shock.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2013, 10:46:13 pm »
Squawks of delight came from the spectators when Cynthia's knee buckled and she fell to the ground. The blonde woman stood her ground and called out harshly, "My name is Diana. Get up" Seemingly unaware of the spell being prepared discretely, Diana advanced forward as soon as Cynthia was on her feet. She swiftly stepped in close and violently pushed her spear out horizontally in a cross-check aimed at Cynthia's mouth, or else her staff if it was ready to parry, that the momentum of the strike might send the tip of the mage's staff into her own face if she wasn't prepared to resist or evade the attack. Either way, the strike was intended to knock her down or off balance, more for intimidation than to do any actual harm, as Diana at this point believed her fighting ability was superior enough that she could afford to play around for the crowd's amusement.

However, a charged bolt at close range would be exactly the kind of thing Diana does not expect, and if it didn't kill her it would at least stun her for half a second and give Cynthia a free shot.

little_iveta

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2013, 02:59:08 am »
"Diana huh, your untamed looks suits you." After spewing the sarcasm, Cynthia almost got slashed on her mouth, Diana was quick in her foot work and kill strokes, luckily for Cynthia she noticed the stroke that gave her a fraction of seconds to deflect it with her staff. However, it made Cynthia lose her stance and being off balance would make Cynthia unable to get a good shot due to using her staff in warding off Diana's spear.

Before Cynthia nearly loses her footing she deliberately casts the charge bolt out of desperation but it was a bit out of direction, well, the two bolts that will sail in a narrow cone direction and Diana's close proximity to her would suffice for a hit. If only one of the bolts made it, the inflicting damage may not be at maximum but good enough to stun the target for a short time, if the two bolts hit the target however, the result would give Diana a deep shock and will render her unconscious for an hour. If none hit, then Cynthia is in a rude awakening.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:55:33 am by little_iveta »

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2013, 04:47:29 pm »
Diana had stayed close to press her advantage after unbalancing her opponent. Just as the pointy end of her spear came flying downwards towards Cynthia's arm, one of the two bolts struck the amazon squarely in the right breast, and made her stagger, aborting her attack as she tried to regain her bearings. The other bolt sailed off in a zig-zag pattern that caused the surrounding spectators to dive to the ground to avoid it. The squeal of a Fallen in the back of the crowd indicated that it had found someone too slow or too confined to get out of the way. The low humming noise of his resurrection followed shortly after that.

Spasms in Diana's legs from the shock made her fall onto her back. It would take a second or so for her to figure out what happened, and in that time she could only put up the most basic of defenses by hovering her spear and right arm blindly over top of her body.

little_iveta

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2013, 03:16:44 am »
Cynthia fell down when the spear hit her arm the moment after she unleashed the spell, well at least her efforts were not in vain as one of the bolts made a successful impact. Seeing her opponent got electrocuted from the zap, Cynthia quickly got back up even though she still feels heavy from the injury inflicted upon her recently, for this might be her only chance to gain the upper hand of the match. She immediately appraoches the stunned amazon lying on the ground and shoos off her spear that she is waving with her staff, then she points the staff on her face while she is still drowsy, Cynthia wants Diana to yield and accept defeat.

"Drop your weapon or I'll drop you, submit for you have lost."

Cynthia was quick in making those threats even though she has no spell primed in her staff, probably using it to intimidate Diana.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 04:21:19 pm »
Diana regained her focus to see the end of the staff pointed at her. She looked up at Cynthia's face, watching the words come out of her mouth, and then swiftly grabbed the end of the staff with her left hand to redirect it away from her face. At the same time she slid her head to the side to help dodge whatever she thought would come out of the staff, and swung her leg in a sweeping kick at Cynthia's knee.

Paladin10110

• This should be fun... If you know what I mean.
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2013, 08:57:34 pm »
Erin was now wandering the Cold Plains, getting better acquainted with his surroundings. He was also looking for something to leech fel energy off of, as he had run a little low... coincidentally, he had wandered a few feet past the border of the corrupted rogue's territory, though he was unaware of that.
My ideas thread is here.

Back! I am BACK baby! Let’s do this, woo!

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2013, 08:03:54 pm »
-- (Extended) Northern Field --

It wasn't clear how Erin got here. Perhaps he drifted on the wind, or blinked from shadow to shadow. Like quantum mechanics, the movements of some ephemeral creatures only work when no one is observing them.

Far north of the beaten path, the plains were wide open beneath a big starry sky, masked by swiftly moving clouds. The sound of the wind drowned out much, except for the crickets immediately underfoot, and the odd scream and cry of pain or madness or both that carried upon said wind from far afield. The twinkle of Bishibosh's campfire burned in the distant south, an ever-present beacon to all demons who roam these plains. The rest of the world appeared to be pitch black, except on those occasions when the moon peeked out from behind its thick screen of dark clouds.

It was not the territory of the corrupted rogues per se, so much as a place where one might observe Andariel's maddest minions shrieking and streaking seemingly at random. Those who lacked the mental fortitude to retain their sanity under Andariel's spell invariably drifted towards the fringes of her domain in search of the blood of innocents.

Three such madwomen made their presence known starting from fifty yards out. Their pale skin was clearly visible under what little moonlight or starlight was present, and they wore no clothing, with just sporadic smears of mud and blood to dim their reflectivity. Each one brandished in the air a weapon of the peasantry, having seemingly lost the capacity to handle more nuanced styles of fighting. The one in the center, with wild flowing raven black hair, held a heavy axe in both hands. The one on the right, a freckled brunette, carried a pitchfork. And on the left was a petite blonde brandishing a stout shillelagh with a rusty spike driven through its striking head. As the three women neared Erin's position, they began screaming like banshees, an unnatural blood curdling cacophony belying their intensely corrupted nature.

Paladin10110

• This should be fun... If you know what I mean.
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2013, 08:34:45 pm »
True, a Shadow like Erin was capable of using the darkness itself as a way to quickly move about. And in fact, the darkness of the Cold Plains simply conserved his strength, making his spells and skills far more easy to perform, which made him confident in his ability to handle the three lunatics. What's more, the abundance of ice in the area would make one of his spells far easier to perform, and the nail club, pitchfork, and heavy axe didn't concern him much. If it wasn't so cold, he would've easily been able to immolate their weapons from a distance, however, making them easier targets for long-range attacks to knock them unconscious, but he reasoned that the axe, at least, couldn't take that much more stress on its handle. The screams were barely effective, as this particular type of demon was quite literally a combination of Fel energy and the darkness in its base's soul, and part of that darkness was fear, a component that didn't make up much of Erin, but enough to make him what most people would call 'courageous'. Quickly raising two dozen ice spears, he waited, gesturing rudely to throw them off their game (or what was left of it) while he stalled until they came close enough for him to reliably hit them.
My ideas thread is here.

Back! I am BACK baby! Let’s do this, woo!