-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Blood Moor  (Read 29683 times)

Blazebunny

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
Re: Blood Moor
« Reply #810 on: January 30, 2017, 12:13:53 am »
Digging for a good ten minutes, Aife managed to shift two feet of the cold, hard earth before her shovel thunked against something hollow. Clearing the dirt away, she would find the lid of a wooden box that had been nailed shut and buried. After another five minutes of digging, she cleared enough soil that she was able to haul the container to the surface.

About two feet long and half as wide, the box was sealed tightly to prevent any dirt or moisture from penetrating into it's contents. However, a crowbar or a decent blade could pry the lid open easily.

A Dark Thing

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Always looking for creative new partners!
« Reply #811 on: January 30, 2017, 01:04:31 am »
Still wary of a trap she will go back to the pile of tools in the barn (wary of more rats) and look for something to use as a crowbar.

I see no reason not to just bring the box with her unless it was prohibitively heavy or couldn't fit inside the opening. If that goes well she pry open the box just a little before stepping back. This time she was concerned about what smell could come out as well as a possible trap.
http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=6275
http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=6374

If you have PM'd me recently make sure you have your settings to allow a response. I have had a couple of people PM me but when I tried to PM back I was given the error that the user cannot receive PMs.

Blazebunny

« Reply #812 on: January 31, 2017, 12:46:14 am »
The box wasn't overly large or heavy, although Aife could feel a weight inside that told her it wasn't empty.

Opening the box in the barn with a chisel and hammer she had found, no smoke or trap sprung out at her. Lifting the lid off completely, a pair of gleaming bronze and leather bracers met her gaze. Spotless in sharp contrast to the dirt-caked box, the bracers seemed to emit a soft glow that illuminated her face.

A Dark Thing

« Reply #813 on: February 01, 2017, 11:05:11 pm »
Well this is a nice touch. Without any thought about curses or traps, she put the bracers on to test their fit.

IT wasn't the cloak or really any clothing she was after, but new armor was always nice.

Gathering her self as best she can when walking about with no bottom on, she left the farm and moved towards to Cold Plains.

If you have PM'd me recently make sure you have your settings to allow a response. I have had a couple of people PM me but when I tried to PM back I was given the error that the user cannot receive PMs.

Blazebunny

« Reply #814 on: February 04, 2017, 12:11:23 pm »
Snapping the bracers on, a faint glow surrounded her body for a few moments before fading away and a slight weight settled on her. The bracers were magic for sure, but she would need to take them to Akara or one of the merchants to discover their properties.

Heading out from the farm back to the cold plains, she could see any movement on the road. It seems like her path back to the encampment was clear, at least for now.

A Dark Thing

« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2017, 03:03:34 pm »
Aife was sure the bracers were doing something good.

She continued down the road towards the Cold Plains. Once there she would assess if she needed to go back to camp or not.

Blazebunny

« Reply #816 on: February 12, 2017, 01:02:46 am »
As Aife neared the Cold Plains a stiff wind began to blow past her bared nethers. The wind was cold, but not cold enough that she couldn't bare it.

(Feel free to post in the Cold Plains. Sorry for the wait)

humon

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • More humon than humon
« Reply #817 on: February 12, 2017, 02:40:16 am »
(Note: If you're going to the Cold Plains, you will have to pass through Flavie's camp)

Blazebunny

« Reply #818 on: May 21, 2017, 01:01:08 am »
Flare gave Hadi a droll look as they left the camp. "Only if you got a pair of tits and changed your dick for a cunt buddy." Flare said, moving quickly out of the protection that the camp provided. "I'm guessing that you don't have much combat experience and even if you do I don't know how well you use it. So lets find you some demons to kill so I can figure out the best place for you in the caves."

Looking around Flare stopped next to a bush and swung the flat of his blade though it, propelling a fallen out into the middle of the road. "There's your opponent. Deal with her." Flare said before stepping back and leaning on his sword.

The fallen from the bush was a female, on the smaller size of fallen, although that might just be compared the males. A intricate lattice of vines and leaves covered her back in camouflage and moved in a snake-like pattern as she hissed at Hadi. "You! You! Give me seed! Give me spawn!"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:01:43 am by Blazebunny »

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #819 on: May 21, 2017, 03:47:35 am »
It was like a scene out of Chrono Trigger. The bushes were rustling... pip-pip-pip... pip-pip-pip... then the crazy-haired swordsman gave the bush a whack and a monster spilled out of it.

REEEEEER!!!

Hadi looked down at the pitiful thorn-covered creature, first in surprise and then in disgust. He stepped forward and swung his sword diagonally downward at her, aiming to slice the tip of the blade through the space her neck was occupying.

Found Tent x1
Found Flower Tab x1

Maybe he should have practiced on the karaoke-singing boxing-glove robot first

Blazebunny

« Reply #820 on: May 22, 2017, 12:35:52 am »
The fallen squeaked as she fell back just in time to avoid Hadi's sword, but fell heavily on her back and had the wind knocked out of her, leaving her defenseless to Hadi's next attack.

"Hold!" Flare said suddenly as a thought occurred to him. "When did you last get laid? Many of these demons use magic that drives your lust up. It's best if you drain your balls as much as you can now." The fallen glanced back and forth between Flare and Hadi before reaching up to cup her breasts and spread her legs to show her glistening slit.

(Just to clarify she is a little less then a head shorter then Hadi, and a fairly curvy body)

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #821 on: May 22, 2017, 02:28:58 am »
Hadi's muscles had tensed up to make a follow up attack, but at Flare's intervention he held back. He looked down at the defeated demon with a sneer of contempt. "I heard that if you fuck a demon you turn into one yourself", he said, glancing over at Flare, "Besides, I've been fucking Alicia every night since I came to this camp. I'm fine"

Blazebunny

« Reply #822 on: May 23, 2017, 12:37:29 am »
Flare shrugged at Hadi's hearsay. "Nothing's happen to me so far. Anyway hurry up, I want to get to Flavie's camp before night falls." Taking the opportunity when Hadi looked away from her, the fallen shoved her hands down into his pants and grabbed his cock before starting to try and jerk him hard. "Mmm, cock cock!"
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 12:37:54 am by Blazebunny »

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #823 on: May 23, 2017, 12:46:36 am »
Hadi quickly grabbed the demon's wrist and pulled her arm out of his pants before she could get a firm hold on his manhood. He stepped back and smacked his shield across her face to push her away. He would run her through with his sword if she persisted in trying to touch him, but otherwise he didn't feel right just executing her, so if she decided to run away, he would allow her to go. Either way, it would be over quickly.

Blazebunny

« Reply #824 on: May 25, 2017, 11:29:42 pm »
Flare grunted as the fallen scrambled out from Hadi's ranged and dived back into the brush, it wasn't her idea to attack the pair in the first place after all.

The rest of their travel though the moor was quite and just as the sun began setting a chill wind picked up as they transitioned into the Cold Plains and Flavie's camp came into sight.

(Moving to Cold Plains)