-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Cold Plains  (Read 32886 times)

humon

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • More humon than humon
Re: Cold Plains
« Reply #1110 on: August 13, 2017, 01:35:25 am »
When the green champion saw that his purple comrade had been slain, he began to retreat, to put some distance between himself and Flare. Hadi gave chase, and so the green demon was able to get about 20 feet before he had to turn around again and raise his shield to deflect Hadi's sword slashes. The fallen one answered with a jab of his club that forced Hadi to back off again.

Blazebunny

• I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
« Reply #1111 on: August 14, 2017, 01:00:41 am »
"Let the coward run." Flare said even as he continued walking towards them. "I've wasted enough time since I left and you should save your energy for the cave. And you green." He said pointing his sword at the last fallen. "You even think about following us in that cave you will be coming out without your cock or your arms. Understand?" He growled at the Fallen.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #1112 on: August 17, 2017, 12:29:03 am »
The fallen one screeched at Flare threateningly, and then continued running away. This time Hadi stayed put, watching the demon run. When things had calmed down, he sheathed his sword and walked over to where the dead purple demon was, and picked up the demon's axe in one hand. To a fallen one, it was a mighty two-handed weapon, but for a human, it was only a balanced throwing axe, which now had a few nicks on it from where Flare's sword had struck against it. Hadi hefted the axe in his hand, getting a feel for its balance, and grinned a little. It was better than the beat-up sword he had been using so far, so he planned to keep it, unless Flare wanted it for himself.

Blazebunny

• I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
« Reply #1113 on: August 20, 2017, 05:38:40 pm »
Flare normally would have wanted to at least look at the weapon of his kill, but Hadi clearly needed it more then him. Besides, Flare had grown fond of his current weapon, and he could only wield one such weapon at a time... at least for now...

"Come on. Let's hope they haven't completely recovered from the last time I killed my way though here." Flare said as he moved into the cave and let his ring flare with light.

humon

• More humon than humon
« Reply #1114 on: August 22, 2017, 03:49:30 pm »
(continue in The Cave thread)