-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Sucked into a Game (Itazura + Anima)  (Read 73663 times)

Anima_De_Nox

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Roleplay Adept
Re: Sucked into a Game (Itazura + Anima)
« Reply #2940 on: May 24, 2017, 10:18:48 pm »
"It probably was another player, though if they had a lamia for a companion they were probably fairly high leveled. Most lamia either live in the desert or jungle areas of the world, neither of which can be reached easily from here. And given that you couldn't see them, I'm guessing that it was because you didn't update to be able to see others while they did."
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always willing to be naughty.
    • Tainted Plots
« Reply #2941 on: June 04, 2017, 11:41:22 pm »
"Update?"  Thinking back, Amy did remember something about an update after she left the dungeon.  "I think I did that after I was done with that mission."  It may seem strange, but this woman was a player like her, so she might know something.  "Hey, do you know anything about slimes?  I have a white slime in my party that is a little dull.  I was hoping to raise her intellect, but I don't know how."

Fine me on Discord under Itazura. 

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2942 on: June 05, 2017, 12:08:45 am »
The woman would nod her head, still flicking through her menus. "I'm pretty sure that they made updates automatic in the most recent one, so you shouldn't have to worry about that situation happening again," she would begin. "As for slimes, I don't know much to be honest. Never really formed a party myself. Though if it comes down to raising Intelligence, there are items that give it while worn. There is also just reading which can grant a boost if something of appropriate difficulty is read. For a more permanent one though, I'd look into ritual magic. It is tougher to do, but it can grant permanent boosts and perks."
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2943 on: June 24, 2017, 09:26:12 pm »
"Well, the slime sort of acts like a child and is moving around without a core.  I figured that all slimes needed a core to survive, but this one seems to be just fine."  Amy watched the woman look through the menus.  She couldn't see what she was looking at, but being a player, she could see the menu itself.  "So tell me more about our mission here."

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2944 on: June 25, 2017, 02:40:56 am »
The woman would shrug a bit at the mention. "As far as I know they do. But this world is full of magic and stuff, so it might just be a new species or something," she would say. Finally closing out of her menu, she would look at Amy a bit more intently. "As for our mission, it is thankfully an easy enough one in theory. As I said last night a caravan from the Forest Kingdom, diplomats and the like, have been traveling about to establish trade routes and give notice to others that there is an established Kingdom on this side of the desert. We, are going to be attacking the caravan and taking out some of the members of the royal council as a way of announcing the rebellion openly."

Sitting back in her chair, she would continue. "Everybody in the camp pretty much has an established role for when the assault is going to happen. To be honest, I was expecting another NPC when I was told more back up was coming, possibly a special one for later in the quest line. Getting you however, does change things. Given your lower skill level in most things, you could be trained up to fulfill any of the roles that have already been assigned when it comes time for the assault. Really, it just comes down to how you want to spend the week up until the assault."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2945 on: July 23, 2017, 08:55:29 pm »
"So you want to train me to fit in a role.  That leaves one main question for me.  What roles are you needing more help in?"  Amy had been slowly eating as she listened to the woman speak.  She was now finished and sat back in her chair as well.  "I don't think I ever got your name." 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2946 on: July 24, 2017, 05:39:13 pm »
The woman would actually smirk a bit at the last statement from Amy, chuckling a bit. "I'm surprised you didn't already use Observe on me to find out my name honestly," she says. "Kind of nice actually, actually telling another person my name rather than them already knowing it. As for what roles we could use, another person to actually be in the assault would definitely be helpful." Extending her hand, she would offer it to Amy. "As for my name, it is Aria Summer."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2947 on: July 25, 2017, 11:18:21 pm »
Amy smiled and took the woman's hand.  "Nice to meet you Aria.  My name is Amy Drakemore.  At least it is here."  She smiled.  It was nice to meet a friendly person.  And not that she knew that she could learn from just using a skill, she would have to use it more.  "So  what are the jobs for this assault, other than just killing?  More details would allow me to pick my role better."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2948 on: July 26, 2017, 01:17:22 am »
Smiling as she shook Amy's hand, Aria's face soon turned to a more business like expression on the mention of the assault. "Well, since you are in on this you should be properly informed of what is going on," she says. Clicking the air in front of her, a sheet of rolled up paper would soon appear in her hands. Unwrapping it on her desk, it would reveal itself to be a map. A few more clicks, and figurines would appear and be placed on the map. "There are five carriages in total in the caravan. One will have supplies for the caravan itself; food, camping equipment, and the like. Another is for the bodyguards that they have hired, and the few Knights that the Kingdom could spare. Two are for the transportation of the diplomats themselves. And the final one is where they keep any servants, and is apparently used for pleasure."

While her face and tone was serious, there was a slight twinge of something at the mention of the last carriage, though it quickly disappeared. "The bodyguards are no issue. The leader of our rebellion was owed a favor by their head mercenary, and called it in for the assist. They will be putting on a show of defending them from us, but won't actually do anything to stop us. The Knights however, are well trained enough that they could be a threat, especially so if they gang up on someone. Our spy in the caravan will be giving us their exact numbers sometime today. So, for the assault, you could spar with one of the bodyguards for a time before moving onto one of the nobles, or fighting in a group against one of the knights."

She then taps the air in front of her again, and five smaller rolls of parchment appear in her hand, though she doesn't unroll them. "Of course, you could just try the more stealthy approach and attempt a direct assassination. None of the nobles are particularly strong, but they may have a dirty trick or two. Before I show you who they are though, I need to know if you are fine with killing. I haven't done it in the real world myself, but it is apparently very realistic."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2949 on: August 10, 2017, 07:51:41 am »
"Well, I assume these diplomats are just programs in the game world," Amy said with a some what serious look on her face.  "If that is so, then I don't see why it would be too hard.  I mean have I dealt with no humans before.  So, if it is anything like that, I believe I could handle it."  While she was a little amazed by that Aria was doing, she didn't want to seem like too much of a noob.  Sure she didn't know any of this was possible, but she was didn't want to seem to impressed.

"You mentioned a trailer for servants.  What is to become of them in this raid?"  A part of her didn't want them to be harmed, but then again, if they were just normal npcs, then they would likely just respawn anyway.  Still something didn't seem right with just leaving them.  "Is there a job in freeing them?"

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2950 on: August 10, 2017, 08:25:14 pm »
Aria would remain silent through all Amy was saying. A slight smirk did appear on her face at the mention of freeing the servants though. "Well, they are all  NPC's, this time at least. Intel thus far hasn't suggested any other actual players. Though as I said before there are some on the Forest Kingdom's side, so I wouldn't be surprised if one were to show up." Beginning to lay four rolls of parchment on the table, she would continue. "As for the trailer for the servants, it is to be left alone until the end of the raid unless otherwise stated. Slavery isn't particularly illegal in this game, but we are free to free any slaves we find. After that though, we give them a choice of if they want to return to the Kingdom, or run away."

Finishing setting down the rolls of parchment, she would sit back in her chair. "These rolls contain some information on the four diplomats that are going to be on the mission. We can go over them now if you want, or we can see about getting you that tattoo."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2951 on: August 20, 2017, 02:46:23 am »
Amy is a little relieved that they are all NPCs, but she still wants to free them when this if over.  "Well, if I am going to be training with the team, I should at least be a member, right?"  She shrugged and after looking at the scrolls.  "Let's get the tattoo first."  While Amy wanted to know they targets, she wanted to get the tattoo over with. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2952 on: August 21, 2017, 01:33:19 am »
Nodding her head, Aria would stand up and gesture for Amy to follow. "Sounds like a plan, and honestly I was hoping you'd want to do that first," she says as she leaves the tent. Leading Amy along, the two of them would travel through the camp, with Aria greeting the other members along the way. Soon enough, Amy would find herself standing next to Aria, looking over a table. Various random items were scattered across the table, with the fairy from before floating over them and muttering softly.

Noticing that she wasn't alone, the fairy, which based on Amy's earlier observe was called Helena, looked up at the two of them. "Hello there," she says, eyes quickly passing over the two of them before settling on Amy. "I'm guessing that you are here for the tattoo of the resistance?"

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2953 on: September 07, 2017, 08:44:51 pm »
"Hello.  That I am.  Here to get marked I guess."  She smiled and watched the smaller fairy move around the items.  She hadn't seen a fairy yet, but they were just as small she had thought they would be.  "So is this done with magic or a tool of some kind?"  She looked at the tools, wondering what they were all for.  Surely they couldn't all be used for tatooing, could they?

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2954 on: September 08, 2017, 02:28:36 am »
As soon as Amy made an affirmation for what she was here for, Helena began to get to work. Clearing a part of the table, she would begin to go through the stuff, speaking while she did. "It is a little bit of both actually," she says. "A special tool meant for channeling my magic goes into the needle which will be doing the actual tattooing. And some enchanted ink will give it the ability to change it's form." Soon enough, she stopped moving around and was standing next to a strange looking gun like device. Gesturing to the clear patch on the table. "Go ahead and place your hand there. Wrist up first."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2955 on: November 29, 2017, 04:36:24 pm »
Amy could only watch and listen in amazement as the woman work.  When she was told to sit, she did and placed her hand as she was told to.  "Can it be removed if needed be?"  She could always hide it in another form, but it would be nice to have the option to remove it able.  She looked watched and waited for the woman to do as she needed.  "So how do I change its form?"

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2956 on: November 29, 2017, 08:02:01 pm »
Wrist placed, Helena began to get to work. Fluttering in the air and holding the gun, she began to apply the tattoo. A soft blue light seemed to be coming from the tip of the needle, numbing the area of all feeling while she worked. "Well, I suppose that it can. If you dispel the magic of the ink, and then start applying healing spells to the area, it should be gone with time." Pausing for a moment to dip the needle in more ink, she would continue. "As for changing it's appearance, you do it just by concentrating on the tattoo, and then onto what you want it to change into. Your innate magic should do the rest."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2957 on: November 30, 2017, 01:59:36 pm »
"Okay.  I am assuming you can't go past the amount of ink put in."  She just didn't think that a small mark could stretch fully up her arm to her shoulder without fading.  She watched the tattoo be placed on her wrist, already having and idea of what to make so it would hide.  "So, may I ask you some questions about yourself and why you joined?"

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2958 on: December 01, 2017, 02:51:15 am »
The tattoo, wasn't exactly a small mark, though not necessarily big either. The tree part of it was already done, and the heads of various animals was being added to the end of each branch. Considering the size of the images, the level of detail that could be seen was quite impressive. "There is actually more ink in this then you might think," Helena says. "Considering your size, you could probably use it to cover your whole hand in a tattoo, quite useful for runic magics honestly." As if to demonstrate, Helena would show her tattoo, which would quickly morph on her small arm to form what looked to be a circle on the palm of her hand made of words.

Returning to her work, she would continue. "And feel free, to ask. Though, I wouldn't mind if you answered any questions you asked me. This requires quite a bit of focus magically and physically. But getting to know people is always nice."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2959 on: December 07, 2017, 06:40:58 pm »
Amy nodded and watched as the fairy worked.  "Okay.  It always find it nice to know the people I am working with.  Why did you join up with the resistance?"  Amy really wanted to know about the people she would be fighting aside.  She could help but think about Dolly as the fairy worked.  She hated leaving her behind like that.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2960 on: December 08, 2017, 07:55:05 pm »
A slight frown made it's way onto Helena's face at the question, though she didn't stop her work. "Before the Forest Kingdom rose to power, my kind were considered guardians of nature second only to Dryads," she begins. "However, with how anyone who isn't mostly humanoid in nature is discriminated against, my kind have been getting a lot of abuse. Anytime one of us are seen away from our villages, we are taken to a special grove that has been set up. We are being made to use our magic to make crops grow at an accelerated rate to feed everyone in the Forest Kingdom, while being made to live in squalor ourselves."

She shakes her head a bit, having stopped the tattooing about halfway through the process, and goes back to it. "Suffice to say, I'm here so that I can help free my people. If we can make things go back to the way they were before, then that is even better."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2961 on: December 11, 2017, 12:11:46 am »
Amy was saddened as she listened to the fairy's tale.  It wasn't right her her kind was being used like this.  "Is there any way to take that grove down and free your people?  It just isn't right that you have to live like this."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2962 on: December 11, 2017, 02:02:28 am »
"Well, after I escaped from that place and found the resistance, I told them everything I knew," Helena began. "They said that any word of such a thing hadn't even appeared in their information network, so it was probably being hushed up. Once more information ends up being found out though, they promised that I could be on the mission to help take it down and free my people." As she finished speaking, she would step back from Amy's hand. "And, it looks like your tattoo is almost done. I can go ahead and answer another question while we wait."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2963 on: December 11, 2017, 06:45:51 am »
An update to come, Amy thought to herself.  Clearly this is a game and if they just had an update, there may still be more to come.  "Well, if you get that mission, I will gladly help you on it," she said with a smile.  "I don't want to see your kind being used like that."  She remembered the girls back with the black creatures and shuttered.  "Tell me more about yourself."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2964 on: December 11, 2017, 06:38:28 pm »
Smiling softly, Helena nods her head. "Thanks for the offer," she says. "I will see if I can't request you specifically. As for some things about myself, anything specific you are interested in knowing?"

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2965 on: December 12, 2017, 01:06:49 am »
Amy smiled and nodded, happy to help the fairy if needed.  She got to thinking though.  Could she spot players by watches.  She had one, and she thinks that the player running this camp has one.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2966 on: December 12, 2017, 08:38:02 pm »
Some time would pass, and Helena would speak up again. "Okay, the magic in the tattoo should be settled by now. Go ahead and try to change it's shape. Be as creative as you want and try to test the limits."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2967 on: December 14, 2017, 07:11:56 pm »
"Okay," she said looking at the mark on her wrist.  Amy had always loved roses, so she would think of the tattoo snaking it sway up her arm to her shoulder like thorny vines.  She tried to push it to her shoulder before causing roses to bloom alone the vine.  She wasn't sure if she could change their color, but she would try anyway.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #2968 on: December 15, 2017, 10:23:40 pm »
The tattoo would shimmer for a moment before beginning to stretch and form itself to her will. It made it to the shoulder as she wanted, and the roses were of various colors mixed together, given that she didn't give a chosen color. Seeing this, Helena would smile and clap. "That is very nice looking," she would comment, looking over the design. "Very artistic and nature focused, I like it. If you want anymore tattoos, I'd be happy to help."

Seeing that Helena was done, Aria clears her throat. "Well, thank you for your help Helena. I'm sure that if Amy here wants more, she can seek you out later. We do have more work to do though, so please excuse us."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #2969 on: December 20, 2017, 05:45:27 pm »
Amy smiled at the slight praise she was given.  "Thank you, and this one is fine for now."  She looked at her new tattoo before looking up at Aria.  "So you came to find me.  I take it is time to train some more?"  She stood and would follow Aria after waving and saying bye to Helena.  "So, everyone here as the tattoo as well?  Also, I have a few questions about other players."