-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Sucked into a Game (Itazura + Anima)  (Read 84453 times)

Itazura_Reborn

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always willing to be naughty.
    • Tainted Plots
Re: Sucked into a Game (Itazura + Anima)
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2013, 08:01:50 pm »
She looked up at him and stood before dressing.  She then followed him, and waited. 

Fine me on Discord under Itazura#7587.

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Roleplay Adept
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2013, 08:08:51 pm »
The second that Amy grabs the man's hand, something happens to him. His expression suddenly goes blank, and his entire image seems to flicker for a moment. Then, with speed faster then before, and strength that Amy can't break, he reaches out and grabs Amy's arm with her special watch on it. When he get's a hold of it, he begins to click on it rapidly, to quickly for the electronic voice to say the changes happening to it.
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2013, 10:24:10 pm »
Amy tired to pull away from the man, but she couldn't.  She tugged and pulled, and looked a little scared.  "Let go of me!" 

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2013, 10:30:48 pm »
Before to long, the man stops messing with Amy's watch. Do you wish to administer all changes and activate administrators lock? The watch asks. Without any words, the man pushes the holographic yes button. Changes have been made. To view all changes, please look at the new changelog feature. The man nods his head, and let's go of Amy's wrist. The second he does so, a couple of things happen at once.

First, a flash of light would engulf Amy as the currently unknown changes occur. Second, his blank expression disappears, and one of confusion comes on instead. "Why are you still here," he asks. "Unless you want more of my cock, which I will gladly give." The third thing that happens is a sack appears at Amy's feet, with the words starter equipment written on it so that only she could see.
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2013, 11:21:00 pm »
She looked around confused for a moment and then looked at him.  Before she would give herself time the think, she grabbed the sack and clothing, then ran off.  She didn't want to be around him anymore.  Once she was far enough away from him, she sat the sack down and started fooling with the watch, trying to figure out what had just happened.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:51:44 pm by Itazura_Reborn »

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2013, 10:50:45 am »
As Amy starts to fool around with the watch, a couple of things happen.

Encounter complete. Experience Gained: +50 xp to Speech. +20 xp to Stealth. Reputation Gained: +2 Slutiness. -1 Intelligence. After it says these things, it shows Amy her stats screen. The experience bar next to the Speech skill is half of the way full, while the one next to Stealth is only a fifth of the way. Scrolling down on the screen, it would show her something new, a reputation list. While many of the things were greyed out and unable to be read, two weren't, the Slutiness and Intelligence ones. They showed the proper reputation gains that Amy had earned from the latest encounter, and showed her overall reputation, currently listed as Ditzy Sucker.

Further messing around with the watch would lead Amy to another thing she wouldn't have seen before, a change log. Upon pressing on it, it began to vocally list all the changes the man had made. Administrator Changes Implemented: Quit Game, Disabled. Permanent Death, Disabled. Quest Log, Enabled. Watch Inventory, Enabled. Skill Guide, Disabled until Unlocked. Accelerated Pregnancy, Enabled. Started Equipment, Enabled. The changelog done, it remains on the screen, waiting for Amy to take another action.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2013, 04:03:06 pm »
Amy sighed as she looked through the watch.  "This isn't right.  This game was suppose to be family friendly.  Don't tell me I have already gotten hacked."  She hung her head and then started to look through the bag to see what she was given.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2013, 04:15:53 pm »
Inside the bag, Amy would find many things that would be helpful for her time here in the game. A set of primitive looking, but effective, stone tools; an axe, hammer, pickaxe, shovel, and rake. There was also what appeared to be a bucket, wooden spear, shield, and what looked like a tinderbox. Finally, at the very bottom of the bag would be an out of place sheet of paper. The paper, on looking at it says, To place items into your watch, simply drop them onto the watch. Note that storage items can not be stored in the watch, and that the inhabitants of this world will find it suspicious if you carry no gear.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2013, 05:07:07 pm »
Amy read the paper and then put everything but the spear, her clothing, and the shield into her watch.  She wasn't sure what everything was about, but she would now have to find a place that looked good to start.  She got dressed and then fixed the shield to her wrist and picked up the spear.  She would then stand up and look around. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2013, 11:18:34 pm »
Looking around, Amy would find herself at what appears to be the edge of the forest. While the trees here weren't as thick as the area she first found herself in, they were still fairly thick. Just outside of the forest would be what appears to be a plains area, full of healthy green grass, and some hills in the distance. Soon enough, her watch would speak up. Plains Biome discovered, currently only accessible if in Forest. If you wish to explore the Plains or Forest, roll the 20 sided dice. If you wish to search for Civilization in either the Plains or Forest, roll the 9 sided dice. If you wish to settle down here and make this your base camp, mark it in some way.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2013, 11:45:38 am »
Amy didn't have much of a choice.  She needed a place to settle down.  She didn't know where the nearest settlement was so she would have to build a place.  She decided that she needed wood.  She started cutting down trees, trying to get some. 
Rolled 1d5 : 4, total 4

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2013, 11:55:47 am »
As Amy cut down the nearest tree, the watch on her wrist would once again roll without prompting. Landing on four the watch would blink briefly before stopping. The tree would then fall, missing Amy, but landing in such a way that if she had built anything close to it, it would have been crushed or damaged. The fallen tree would then lay there and the watch would speak up. Tree Felled, +10 Woodcutting Exp. Hint unlocked: Fallen trees can be turned to logs or boards. Logs will increase survival and may be further shaped. Boards will increase Construction and may be used to build.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2013, 12:12:16 pm »
She took note of everything and started to cut up to tree into planks.  She needed these if she was to make anything at all. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2013, 12:24:44 pm »
Cutting the tree into planks would be difficult work, or so she would find. After a couple of failed attempts, she would end up with five wooden planks. +25 Construction. Hint: If you wish to chop down multiple trees, simply roll more dice.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2013, 12:29:32 pm »
She was only able to get five out of this one.  She would need plenty more.  She sighed and decided to chop down more. 

Rolled 1d5 : 5, total 5

Rolled 1d5 : 2, total 2

Rolled 1d5 : 3, total 3

Rolled 1d5 : 1, total 1

Rolled 1d5 : 1, total 1

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2013, 12:38:32 pm »
As Amy felled the eleven tree's multiple things would happen. The first one would be chopped the wrong way and the branches would cut her up slightly. Two of the trees would have beehives, making two swarms of bees surround Amy, ready to sting her if she didn't drive them away. Three of the trees would have rot in their roots, making them unable to be used. The remaining meanwhile, would simply fall. 8 Trees felled successfully: +80 Woodcutting Exp. Two Bee Hives Encountered. Combat Initiated.

The bees, suddenly all glowed before the two hives merged with each other, forming a rather large swarm. Though they were many though, it wouldn't take much for Amy to defeat them.

Bee Swarm:
HP: 20.
Attacks: Unknown.

(You start with 100 HP. You can choose to defend or attack. If you defend, use your shield which has a 1d10 Protection Roll. Same for Attack but with the spear, 1d10.)

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2013, 01:08:32 pm »
Amy jumped back lightly and looked at the swarm.  "Why did I have to be bees?  I hate bees."  She put her axe away in her watch and pulled out her spear and shield.  She then looked at the bees and wondered if she could even hit them.  With nothing else to do, she decided to attack with her spear and tried to swat them. 

Rolled 1d10 : 9, total 9

Hp - 100

Skills: Mining: 1, Crafting: 1, Woodcutting: 1 - 80xp, Farming: 1, Building: 1 - 25xp, Magic: 1, Combat: 1, Speech: 1, Stealth: 1 - 50xp, Survival: 1, Reputation: 2

Inventory: 5 Planks
Apparel: Simple Clothing, High Tech Watch

Tools: Stone Axe, Stone Hammer, Stone Pickaxe, Stone Shovel, Stone Rake, Bucket, Tinder Box,

Weapons and Gear: Wooden Spear - 1d10, Shield - 1d10

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2013, 01:12:45 pm »
Amy's swat at the bees takes out almost half of the swarm. The remaining swarm begins to buzz angrily before swooping down on Amy, their stingers pointed right at her.

Rolled 10d2 : 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, total 15

HP: 11
Attack: Swoop, 10d2.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2013, 01:18:34 pm »
The small stinger dug into her skin causing her to yell out in pain.  It was the fact that they were needle like that caused so much pain.  She knocked them off, knowing that smashing them would only make the stingers stick deeper.  Once again she swats with her spear.

Rolled 1d10 : 6, total 6

Hp - 85

Skills: Mining: 1, Crafting: 1, Woodcutting: 1 - 80xp, Farming: 1, Building: 1 - 25xp, Magic: 1, Combat: 1, Speech: 1, Stealth: 1 - 50xp, Survival: 1, Reputation: 2

Inventory: 5 Planks

Tools: Stone Axe, Stone Hammer, Stone Pickaxe, Stone Shovel, Stone Rake, Bucket, Tinder Box,

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2013, 01:36:38 pm »
Amy's swats took out a good deal of the remaining bees, leaving only a quarter of the original bees left. However, those remaining bees seemed to lack any stingers, and within moments, fell to the ground, dead.

Bee's Defeated. +10 Combat Exp. Loot Gained: 5 Honeycombs.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2013, 01:51:49 pm »
Amy smiled and put her spear and shield away and brought back her axe.  She needed to chop up these trees into planks and see if she had enough to make a home, even if it was small. 

Hp - 85

Skills: Mining: 1, Crafting: 1, Woodcutting: 1 - 80xp, Farming: 1, Building: 1 - 25xp, Magic: 1, Combat: 1 - 10xp, Speech: 1, Stealth: 1 - 50xp, Survival: 1, Reputation: 2

Inventory: 5 Planks, 5 Honeycombs

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2013, 02:22:30 pm »
With only 8 trees to work with, Amy only ends up making 25 more planks. +125 Building Exp. Building Level Up! Unlock, Thin Wooden Wall, Wooden Floor, Wooden Hammer. Suddenly, the knowledge of how to make those things would flow into Amy's mind. Quest Complete: Level Up Building! Reward: Wooden Hammer. A wooden Hammer would then appear at Amy's feet.

Upon thinking over her newly gained knowledge, Amy would realize that she only had enough wood to make one of the things she unlocked. And looking at her axe, it wouldn't last long enough to chop down many more trees.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2013, 03:16:04 pm »
Amy looked over the new hammer and things she had unlocked.  She then put the hammer in the watch and decided to use up the rest of the axe, since she didn't have another use of it right now, and she only seemed to be able to make one of the things needed. 

Hp - 85

Skills: Mining: 1, Crafting: 1, Woodcutting: 1 - 80xp, Farming: 1, Building: 1 - 25xp, Magic: 1, Combat: 1 - 10xp, Speech: 1, Stealth: 1 - 50xp, Survival: 1, Reputation: 2

Inventory: 30 Planks, 5 Honeycombs

Tools: Stone Axe, Stone Hammer, Stone Pickaxe, Stone Shovel, Stone Rake, Bucket, Tinder Box, Wooden Hammer

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2013, 03:36:01 pm »
Sadly, the tree Amy cut down was again infested with rot, and unable to be used. On the good side, her axe which looked ready to break, seemed to stay together. Almost like it wanted her to level up.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2013, 04:02:54 pm »
With the tree unusable, she cut down another one.

Hp - 85

Skills: Mining: 1, Crafting: 1, Woodcutting: 1 - 80xp, Farming: 1, Building: 2 - 50xp, Magic: 1, Combat: 1 - 10xp, Speech: 1, Stealth: 1 - 50xp, Survival: 1, Reputation: 2

Tools: Stone Axe, Stone Hammer, Stone Pickaxe, Stone Shovel, Stone Rake, Bucket, Tinder Box, Wooden Hammer

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2013, 04:13:53 pm »
This one she successfully knocked down, earning another 10 Exp in woodcutting. Another Bee Hive was on this one as well, but instead of fighting, the bees simply retreated, leaving their hive to be harvested as well.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2013, 05:06:49 pm »
Amy smiled as the tree feel.  She quickly went to cutting up the tree and harvesting the hives. 

Hp - 85

Skills: Mining: 1, Crafting: 1, Woodcutting: 1 - 80xp, Farming: 1, Building: 2 - 50xp, Magic: 1, Combat: 1 - 10xp, Speech: 1, Stealth: 1 - 50xp, Survival: 1, Reputation: 2

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2013, 05:09:54 pm »
Upon looting the hive, she would find 2 Honeycombs inside of it and some baby bees. Sadly, due to her not having the proper equipment, she is unable to harvest them. On making the planks, she would again gain 10 Exp to her building. However, it is shortly going to be clear that something is different. Looking at the horizon, she would see the sun setting.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2013, 05:17:58 pm »
Amy looked around, looking for anything that she could use a shelter for now.  She didn't have enough to make one, so she would have to look for one.  She turned and heads into the plains looked for any place that she could use for shelter for the night.

Rolled 1d10 : 7, total 7

Hp - 85

Skills: Mining: 1, Crafting: 1, Woodcutting: 1 - 90xp, Farming: 1, Building: 2 - 60xp, Magic: 1, Combat: 1 - 10xp, Speech: 1, Stealth: 1 - 50xp, Survival: 1, Reputation: 2

Inventory: 35 Planks, 7 Honeycombs

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2013, 05:46:25 pm »
As Amy wanders along through the quickly darkening plains, she will find that nothing crosses her path. Soon enough, when the half moon is clearly in the sky, she will spot something, an abandoned house.  As she nears it though, her watch will speak up. Caution, potential Encounter. Please Roll the Dice to determine what you encounter.

A holographic 25 sided dice would then appear on Amy's watch, waiting for her roll.