-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Pokémorph Adventures (TheScizorman, Paladin10110)  (Read 51965 times)

Paladin10110

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • This should be fun... If you know what I mean.
Re: Pokémorph Adventures (TheScizorman, Paladin10110)
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2014, 05:16:58 pm »
Raide was still grinning, knowing he had won when his punch connected. It felt good. Like he was officially on his journey now, and had hit the ground running.

Sighing in equal parts relief and happiness, Raide looked around, realizing he was being cheered. So they had enjoyed that little show…

He waved to Evelyn as she walked over, wincing slightly as he lost his adrenaline high and started really feeling the pain. "Glad you enjoyed it. I'm just happy I was able to put that trick to work. And I'll be fine, it's just a bruise, nothing's broken." he replied, even though he knew she was right.

"Crap, sorry! Probably shouldn't have put so much power behind that last hit… As for how I don't have any badges yet… well, I just left my home town! You can thank my dad for my combat experience." Raide grinned, obviously having enjoyed that fight.
My ideas thread is here.

Back! I am BACK baby! Let’s do this, woo!

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2014, 05:27:42 pm »
"Don't be silly. Bruises can be just as bad as broken bones. It could signify some internal injuries. We should get you checked out." Evelyn said as she was trying to get him away, but noticed that Raide would rather engage in conversation.

"Well, that says a lot." Jace said with a grin. "Who is your father, anyways?" He asked out of curiosity.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2014, 05:42:08 pm »
"Just a little while, Evelyn. I'm not hurting too bad, and there's nothing but my stomach where that bruise is, so I'd be throwing up if I was injured internally." Raide reasoned.

"His name was Connor. Connor Zoan." Raide told Jace, wincing a bit, partially because of the injury, but also because he missed his father. Badly.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2014, 06:07:04 pm »
"C-Connor Zoan!? THE Connor Zoan?!" Jace said in shock. "You're his son?! Amazing!"

Evelyn was a little confused. "He's popular?"

"That's an understatement. He's the only man to win all the regions' championships." Jace said as looked at Evelyn. "I faced him in a match before. i couldn't land a single punch on the guy." He said with a smile. "Well, you should do just fine, Raide. If you have your Dad's instincts, then you will be a force to be reckoned with."

"Well, let's get going." Evelyn said as she saw him winced.

"Just make sure that you stop by Pewter City. Most people start out there for battling." Jace said.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2014, 06:14:41 pm »
Raide was confused by Jace's reactions to the statement. As far as he knew, his dad had been an explorer, helping to establish contact with feral Pokemon and Pokemorphs...

"Every single one?! Jeez, that's a lot of fighting!" Raide remarked, shocked at the relevation. Dad had never talked much about his job, always just happy to be home for as long as he could get away with it. To find out that he had been such an incredible fighter…

"Y-yeah. Alright. Thanks, Jace! I hope we meet again!" Raide called out, as he began walking back to the Pokemon Center. The bruise wasn't serious, but it did hurt.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2014, 02:28:34 am »
"That would explain why he's been able to teach you and Alia a whole bunch of moves." Evelyn said as they walked away. "I wonder why we haven't seen trophies." He said with a curious expression.

As they were walking up to the Center, Alia and Kristian had just left the back. They saw Evelyn enter with Raide. Kristian immediately ran up to them. "What happened?" he asked as he was quickly examining the wound.

"Raide took a hard Mach Punch from a Hitmonchan named Jace." Evelyn explained. "How did your check up go?"

"Fine. We didn't do that much damage to each other." Kristian said as he was dismissing his own health status to get back to Raide. "You need to see Joyce right now." he said as he took Raide by the arm to take him to the Chansey nurse.

Paladin10110

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2014, 03:07:35 am »
"Yeah, I guess it would." Raide commented, adding "Dad was never a 'trophy' kind of guy."

Touched and a bit annoyed at the attention, Raide sighed. "You do need to get that checked. Kristian, show him the way. Evelyn, you're with me." Alia said, already used to keeping them moving along. Raide nodded as he was dragged away by Kristian.

"Come on. We'll head up to the room." Alia said to Evelyn, walking away into the Center.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2014, 02:51:45 pm »
Kristian nodded as he took Raide to the nurse. "I can't believe that you won against a Hitmonchan with those credentials." He said, reading his mind about the battle. "And I can't believe that about your father..." He stopped and sulked. "Sorry... I know I shouldn't read your thoughts. But I am worried about you." He said as he sulked.

Evelyn walked over to Alia and went to the room. "So, we found out that your dad was this awesome fighter that took all the championships." She said as she walked inside. "Whoa!" She said as she looked at the nice room. "It looks like a lot nicer than my room at home. She sat down on the bed. "I like this bed." She said with a smile.

Paladin10110

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2014, 03:05:44 pm »
"You really shouldn't be. But right now, I just wish I had more time with him..." Raide replied with a sigh.

"Dammit, I can't believe I didn't know this! I'm supposed to keep my family under control..." Alia sighed, before sitting across from Evelyn. "Spill. Anything else I should know about?"
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2014, 04:22:01 pm »
"Well, maybe we can find out about him the more we travel. If he's as popular as a multi regional champion can be." Kristian said with a smile. "Thinking about won't help, how about I make you your favorite sandwich when you get out?" He said with a smile.

Alia's tone of voice worried her. She crawled over to the Purrloin and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. "Well, you shouldn't worry about that. So, what happened in the check up?" She asked.

Paladin10110

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2014, 07:07:19 pm »
"Dad WAS pretty awesome. I think I'll take you up on that sandwich." Raide grinned, deciding not to pursue the subject for now.

"You know well enough why I worry myself with this stuff. I have enough trouble keeping Raide from blowing up the house on a regular basis, and since Mom is never home, I have to be the responsible one. But if you insist, I'll drop it for now. As for what happened, nothing out of the ordinary. I rubbed my being right in Kristian's face a little, the nurse got us back to full strength, and we exited." Alia explained.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2014, 11:06:54 pm »
Kristian smiled as his invitation was accepted. "Well, I'll get the food together and I'll be back. You go get checked out." He said as he was passed on to the Chansey.

"Oh? So, my cousin's flirting failed him yet again." Evelyn said with a chuckle. "He's always a sucker for a pretty face. I'm surprised that he hasn't hit on you more often." She said as she was nuzzling her face into Alia's shoulder. "I've always thought that you were always more beautiful than I am." She said, still showing signs that she was affected by the Attract attack that Alia used earlier.

Paladin10110

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2014, 11:24:07 pm »
"Yeah, alright." Raide replied, following the Chansey nurse towards the treatment room. It was nothing serious, he should be out in only a couple of minutes...

"Well... Thank you, Evelyn. I've always thought you were pretty cute yourself. But Kristian? Honestly, I think it's more likely that he ends up being nailed by my BROTHER. Don't tell him, but I think he's actually more than a little interested in Raide." Alia grinned, not knowing that Evelyn was already aware - and straight from the source, at that.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2014, 11:53:41 pm »
Evelyn giggled. "Well, its that obvious?" She said as she adjusted her body to sit next to Alia. "You're actually correct in your hunch." She said. "Don't tell him that I told you, but he has had a crush on Raide for a long time. Don't get me wrong he likes girls. He likes guys as well." She giggled. "I never found it wrong that he likes both genders. I have the same feelings as well..." She said as she blushed.

Kristian soon returned holding a bag filled with bread, chips, cheese and some roast beef and turkey meats, along with other some condiments. He saw that Raide had come out of the check out room. "So, how's your stomach?" He asked.

Paladin10110

« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2014, 11:57:20 pm »
"Raide doesn't have a clue, but I spotted it easy enough. He doesn't even TRY to hide it. Lucky for him, Raide's bi. Actually, that's one of the traits I share as well." Alia replied, before realizing something. "Which means all four of us are bisexual. Huh."

"I'm great! It was just a bruise, like I thought. It'll go away on its own, but they gave me a quick once-over to speed up the process. It should be gone within the hour." Raide grinned, rolling one arm in its socket.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2014, 12:35:06 am »
Raide isn't the only clueless one... Evelyn thought as she was resting her head on Alia's shoulder. "That makes for some interesting times, then." She said with a giggle. She looked up at Alia. "Do you think that they are going to do it tonight?" She asked with a giggle.

"That's good. It would be a shame if you had to that bruise on your abs for long." he said with a giggle. He looked at Raide's body. "I think that it's working." He said as he walked with Raide up to their room.

Paladin10110

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2014, 12:44:24 am »
"Definitely a possibility. Kristian is still probably reeling from that Attract earlier, and Raide's so impulsive I wouldn't be surprised if he agreed just for the hell of it. I just hope Kristian realizes, that's not a relationship that's going to end in love and adopted gay babies. Hehe. Gaybies. Anyways, at best, I'd say it's going to turn out a 'friends with benefits' situation." Alia replied, dismissing it out of hand. She was probably right - though she was oblivious to Evelyn's admiration-turned-lust, she was extremely perceptive about this sort of thing otherwise.

"I'm not a Machamp, Kristian. It's not like I go around shirtless anyways, I'll be fine." Raide grinned sheepishly, following Kristian up to the room. The bruise was, in fact, already beginning to fade. That medicine DID work fast!
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2014, 01:05:23 am »
Evelyn giggled. "Friends with benefits, eh? That sounds like a fun time if you can control your feelings." She said as she leaned up and started to take off her shirt. She revealed that she had a nice sized rack for an Eevee. "You think that we can be friends with benefits?" She asked as she stared at the Purrloin.

"Well, I think that wouldn't be a bad thing if you did." He giggled. They got into the room and Kristian started to lay out off the food. "Just lay down and relax. I'll bring you your food when its ready, Raide." he said as he was starting to prepare the sandwiches.

Paladin10110

« Reply #78 on: July 13, 2014, 01:13:35 am »
Alia stared for a moment before composing herself.

"Well... I think we can work something out." she replied, a predatory grin crossing her face, before she pounced on her friend, shedding her clothes with easy speed.

Meanwhile, Raide was simply lying down, feeling rather sleepy at the moment. A side effect of the drug that was helping with his bruise, he supposed.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #79 on: July 13, 2014, 01:46:16 am »
Evelyn was staring back, nervous that her advances were going to get turned away. She was hoping that this wouldn't be so awkward. Her heart felt as though she had a hundred wailord jump from it when she heard the response and saw the smirk. She gasped as she was pounced, their clothes were flying everywhere as they were making out on the bed in the process. Once they were both naked, Evelyn was on top of Alia. She started to kiss her neck down to her shoulder blades to her perky breasts. Her hand was roaming down her smooth stomach to the exposed pussy's pussy.

Before long, Kristian walked over to the Vulpix with two plates with sandwiches and chips. "Here you go." He said as he sat next to him to start eating. He couldn't keep his eyes off of Raide as they were eating. "So, that Hitmonchan seemed nice right?" He asked as he was too nervous to spill it right now. He never looked into Raide's mind to see his feelings for him. He was too scared for rejection.

Paladin10110

« Reply #80 on: July 13, 2014, 11:26:41 am »
Alia was already squirming and moaning slightly, but there was no way she was just going to sit back and let Evelyn do as she pleased without proper recompense. Her own hands had to go somewhere, after all. She grasped the vulpine's ass with one hand, the other stroking her breasts, as she began to kiss her friend anywhere she could reach.

Finding what Raide thought of Kristian was going to be a challenge in his head. Right now, he was thinking about... The sandwich, mostly. There was a sense of gratitude in there, but to find anything deeper in a brain that raced that fast, you'd have to be a fairly skilled mind reader. "Yeah. Like you probably already know, he said he once fought my dad, too, so..." Raide replied in between bites.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #81 on: July 13, 2014, 02:15:46 pm »
Evelyn started to moan as she was feeling the purrlion started to play with her body. She moved her body to start sucking on Alia's breasts while she was offering her hanging breasts to Alia's mouth. Her hands moved up to start fingering her pussy.

The time that Raide and Kristian was eating together, they were mostly quiet. Mainly because Kristian was too nervous to talk to. He was eating dinner alone with his crush and he couldn't tell him how he felt about him. "So, were there any hotties watching your match?" He asked to make small talk.

Paladin10110

« Reply #82 on: July 13, 2014, 02:45:35 pm »
Alia grinned, before beginning to suck on one of Evelyn's breasts, the hand that had been stroking them fondling and squeezing the other. The hand that had been on her ass crept downwards, straight towards her anus.

"Not that I saw. Was too busy punching and being punched. Evelyn might've spotted someone, but I dunno." Raide replied, after thinking for a second. If Kristian was still in his head, he might have noticed that Raide's train of thought briefly brought up the Kirlia before going back to the sandwich.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2014, 04:14:53 pm »
Evelyn's eyes shot open as Alia started to toy with her ass. It was one of her weak points. She started moan as she was loving feeling she was receiving. She crawled a little forward to get the Purrlion's pussy in view. "You're all wet. Were you thinking about this too?" She asked as she gave the clit a slight lick.

Kristian was somewhat relieved. He did like it when Raide was single. "That Chansey really pissed me off. I can't believe that she couldn't tell the difference between male and female..." He said. "I really hate it when people talk about how I should go ahead and get that Dawn stone..." He said. "I don't want to become a Gallade." He said as he took the plates when they were done.

Paladin10110

« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2014, 05:12:41 pm »
"This coming from the girl who's soaking wet now that I'm toying with your ass?" Alia murmured, inadvertently pinching Evelyn's nipple somewhat in her teeth. Getting an idea, she started to lightly nibble at the Eevee's breast, making sure not to puncture the surface but being quite enthusiastic with this.

"Honestly, you DO look and act a lot like a girl, Kristian." Raide grinned sheepishly, as he watched his friend take the dishes away. His brain finally left the sandwich, and started to race.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #85 on: July 13, 2014, 06:03:21 pm »
Evelyn winced a bit and gave a hard moan as her nipple was nipped by the Purrloin. "Can you blame me? You've definitely inherited your mother's sexiness." She said as she continued to play with her clit. "I got to have a taste." She said as she moved to start licking her pussy. Her own pussy was now in Alia's face. She wouldn't mind having her ass licked either.

"Thanks..." Kristian said grunting. "Well maybe I should just start getting trying to build up some muscle. Maybe I should try to look like a big old Machamp!" He said as his back was to Kristian. "I bet you would like that from me, huh?"

Paladin10110

« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2014, 06:17:06 pm »
"Hah! Don't I know it!" Alia grinned, before shifting her focus to the vulpine's pussy. Licking her lips, she began to nibble at her clitoris, fully intending to make her cum quickly. She continued to play with Evelyn's breasts with one hand, still toying with her ass with the other, wanting to see just how much of a buttslut her friend was.

"Back up there a second, when did I say I didn't like it? You know full well that we've been friends since we were little, and I've never once thought you looked weird!" Raide shot back, slightly angered by this sudden outburst.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2014, 08:03:31 pm »
Evelyn moaned as she was getting her ass toyed with. Her tail swishing back and forth out of happiness. "Oh, ARCEUS! That feels so good!" She moaned out as she was feeling her body tingle. She continued to lick Alia's pussy as she was looking for the same thing out of Alia. She wanted to make her best friend cum hard for the first time. "I'm cumming!" She cried out as she was wiggling her ass and came hard on Alia's face. She panted as she was laying on top.

Kristian knew that this was the truth, but it was still hard to believe. He slowly walked over to the male on the bed. He was looking at him as he stood over him. "You don't think that I look strange, but I'm not fit for someone you can call a lover, huh?" He said as one of his eyes were covered by his green hair. He stared deep into the eyes of the Vulpix male. He was still scared to scan his mind to learn the truth.

Paladin10110

« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2014, 08:59:01 pm »
Alia was already close, and desperately wanted Evelyn to cum first. "So am I!" she panted, before getting a face full of femcum. Finally, she allowed herself to cum all over Evelyn's face with a half_scream of pleasure.

"What do you...?" Raide asked, before he finally put it together. He grinned. "When have I ever said anything like that?" the Vulpix asked, aplayful tone entering his voice.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2014, 09:44:29 pm »
Evelyn lapped up the cum from Alia and gave a sigh of content. She looked over and saw the same from the Purrloin. She adjusted her body so that they were face to face again and gave her a deep long kiss, their cums mixing together with their saliva. "That was great." She said. " I'm glad that you're my first female." She said as she cuddled with Alia. She was quite surprised that the topic of her virginity hasn't come up yet.

Kristian felt a weight come off his heart and shoulders. He locked eyes with Raide who was smiling at him. He was going off instinct and went to sit in the Vulpix's lap and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. He gave a slight smile towards him. "I just thought that you would have wanted someone that wasn't so... Awkward..." He said as he was panting hard. He could feel Raide's member from where he was sitting. It was getting himself a little hard. "It's nice that Evelyn isn't here this time." He said with a grin.