-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Pokémorph Adventures (TheScizorman, Paladin10110)  (Read 62983 times)

Paladin10110

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • This should be fun... If you know what I mean.
Re: Pokémorph Adventures (TheScizorman, Paladin10110)
« Reply #3540 on: January 10, 2018, 04:14:28 pm »
“We have, bar none, the weirdest luck.” Alia murmured, pinching the bridge of her nose. “We run into weirdos like Kain so very regularly, we get into all sorts of life-or-death situations, but then you go and hit jackpot on the slots.”

She then blinked, surprised, as Evelyn groped her. “Feeling bold today, Lyn? It’s not like you’re exactly lacking in that department.” the Liepard purred, leaning back into the Leafeon’s own pillowy breasts.

And speaking of pillows…

Raide responded with a sharp-toothed yawn, clearly insinuating exactly which kind of pillow time he meant. “It’s been a while.” the tired Ninetales remarked, slumping into the seat next to Kristian and quickly snatching some of the popcorn.
My ideas thread is here.

Back! I am BACK baby! Let’s do this, woo!

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3541 on: January 10, 2018, 05:59:11 pm »
“Maybe we're on this extreme pendulum of luck.” Evelyn said while holding her hands out to demonstrate what she was talking about to imitate a scale. She continued to fondle Alia’s breasts. “Well, I know that i got some amazing tits. But, we’re talking about you.” She said as she spun around the Leipard. “And now, I’m gonna be bolder.” She said as her lips were now latched to her nipple.

Kristian smirked as he cuddled with the Ninetales. He also felt great wrapping his body with the Ninetales’s nine tails. “You couldn’t be tired right now...” he said as he was giving the loving dovey eyes. He reached over to the remote and started the action movie.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #3542 on: January 11, 2018, 01:28:57 am »
Moaning in pleasure, Alia’s tail swayed from side to side as her hands, dislodged from Evelyn’s breasts by her movement, automatically moved down to take a grip on the Leafeon’s ass.

“While we’re waiting for the masseuse…? Lyn, what’s gotten into you?” she purred, more than a little discombobulated by the turn of events.

“Kris I am sleepy as a frickin’ Abra right now.” Raide deadpanned. “I agreed to stay up for the movie, let me sleep after that. I’m tired…
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3543 on: January 11, 2018, 01:40:29 am »
Evelyn moaned as she felt the groping on her ass. “I don’t know.” She said as she removed her hands. “I just can’t help myself. As soon as I stepped into this building, I felt hot as fuck.” She said as she was somewhat squirming in place. “And seeing your hot bod set me off.” She said as a hand slipped down. “But I’ll stop if you want me to.” She said with a grin.

Kristian pouted at big. Blue balled by a Zoan again... what the fuck is wrong with his luck. “Fine.” He said as he turned to the movie. He kept his snuggling grip on Raide. His natural warmth was comforting to say the least. He was at least happy to be like this.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #3544 on: January 11, 2018, 02:14:24 am »
“Set you off…?” Alia murmured, before her eyes widened and she quickly took two steps back. “Oh, Arceus. Lyn, snap out of it, something’s literally gotten into you.”

Normally, she wouldn’t have the slightest qualm fucking her friend silly, but not under the influence. Especially not without warning or consent. And this whole situation just reeked of Psychic tomfuckery.

Raide raised absolutely no objections to snuggling, completely fine with sharing the warmth as he settled in for the movie as well.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:45:43 am by Paladin10110 »
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3545 on: January 11, 2018, 02:48:05 am »
Evelyn was a bit stunned by the rejection. “What? But...” She said as she was holding her own body. “Nothing’s gotten into me.” She said as she stepped to close the gap between them. “But I know what I want in me.” She kissed the Leipard while holding onto her tail. “What’s wrong? You’ve never acted like this...” She went back to “nursing” off of Alia’s tits. Peering around the corner was a female Hypno with glowing eyes.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3546 on: January 11, 2018, 03:07:43 am »
“Oh, I’d love to give you what you want…” Alia murmured breathily, squirming for a moment in Evelyn’s grasp…

…and then her voice sounded from behind the Hypno in a dangerously playful purr, the feline in Evelyn’s arms dissolving into nothing as a pair of black-furred hands found grips on the Psychic-type’s body, one closing in a testing squeeze on her right breast as the other latched two fingers into her pussy.

“…but I don’t take kindly to my friends being hypnotized. If you want to be involved, you might as well join, dear…”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3547 on: January 11, 2018, 03:15:03 am »
Evelyn appeared to be confused when the hypnosis ended. She was blinking as she was trying to get her bearings. “What the hell?” She asked as she turned around. She saw Alia with her hands around the Hypno. The Hypno was blushing. “But... you two look so much better...” She said said as she was squirming in the dark type’s grasp. “What happened?” Evelyn asked.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3548 on: January 11, 2018, 03:27:45 am »
“Who said anything about two?” Alia purred, more than a little excited. Evelyn’s under-the-influence actions had definitely put her in a playful mood. “Three is always so much fun. Unless you’d rather watch, it’d certainly explain why you tried Hypnosis first… I can get you properly situated for that as well.”

As she spoke, she continued to expertly toy with the Hypno’s breasts and pussy, intent on keeping her off-balance. There was some rope in her bag, if she remembered right, and one way or another she intended to use it…
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3549 on: January 11, 2018, 06:17:54 am »
Evelyn peered around the corner as she heard the Hypno moaning. “Oh? I thought I was feeling something weird...” she said with a giggle. “You think that I’m attractive enough...?” The Hypno asked. Evelyn cupped the free breast. “Of course.” She said with a wink. She pinched the nipple. “But you need to be punished for being such a naughty girl.” She said as she joined in on fingering her pussy. “Please... punish me...” She said as to the duo.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3550 on: January 11, 2018, 12:54:09 pm »
“There’s some rope in my bag.” Alia told Evelyn, wearing a devilish grin. “Be a dear and get it for me, won’t you? Let’s make this one to remember for this naughty girl.”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3551 on: January 11, 2018, 01:30:30 pm »
“Really?” Evelyn asked as she went over to the bag and found the rope. “And what were you thinking about when you packed this?” She asked as she handed the rope to Alia. The Leafeon kept groping and fingering the Hypno while Alia went to work. “What’s your name?” She asked with a big grin. “Sheila...” she moaned out.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3552 on: January 11, 2018, 03:37:37 pm »
“Rope is just so useful, though!” Alia faux-protested, accepting the length from Evelyn with a smirk. “I always carry some, for climbing walls, rappelling… tying things up…”

She set to work immediately, tying together an intricate harness onto Sheila - not restraints, not yet, but it quickly ensured that she would not be moving without the knots digging into her more sensitive zones. There was certainly more than enough left over to restrain the Hypno properly… plus a lot left over after that. Alia was very meticulous about having enough rope.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3553 on: January 11, 2018, 08:22:05 pm »
“We both know that you don’t need rope to climb nor repel from buildings with your skill set.” Evelyn said as she giggled. “But, whatever lets you sleep at night.” She added. Evelyn grinned as she saw Alia’s work. “Nice.” She said as she circled the tied up Hypno. Sheila was a little nervous at what was going on. She held her arms across her body to try and cover herself up a bit. Evelyn grinned as she took her hands away. “Oh we both know that you’re not going to cover this hot body.” She said as she move to tug on a certain piece of rope. It would cause one of the strategically placed knots to grind into her clit. Sheila moaned from it. “What should we do next?” Evelyn asked as she noticed the rope between the Hypno’s legs was getting wet.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3554 on: January 11, 2018, 10:40:39 pm »
“Mm…” Alia hummed musingly, ‘adjusting’ the ropes from behind in such a manner as to be tugging them across every sensitive spot she could in quick succession. “Taste test, perhaps? I can’t help but think such a cute troublemaker would be delicious.” the Liepard smirked, breath hot on Sheila’s neck.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3555 on: January 12, 2018, 01:11:50 am »
“That doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” Evelyn said as she walked to a bench to sit on it. “But we have put her to work as well.” She said as she opened her legs up. “Come here.” She said as she curled a finger. Sheila nodded as she took a few steps. “On your knees.” Evelyn added with that pinch of authority in her tone of voice. Sheila lowered to her hands and knees and crawled to the Leafeon. “Having Alia lick that naughty pussy of yours is a great honor. You should beg for such a treatment.” Evelyn commanded. Sheila turned her head to the dark type. “Please... lick my naughty pussy.” She said as she had her ass as far up as it could go.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3556 on: January 12, 2018, 01:28:30 am »
Alia couldn’t help but wonder, for a moment at least, whether or not Evelyn had attempted to enforce what she presumed was a fledgeling domination kink on her older brother.

With the ease of long practice, she immediately banished the thought from her mind and smirked at Sheila. “You really don’t deserve it, but I’ll do you the honor anyways, for being such a sexy little troublemaker.” the feline purred, getting to her own knees behind the submissive Hypno.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3557 on: January 12, 2018, 01:55:13 am »
Unfortunately, Evelyn hasn’t had a chance to use this tactic on Raide just yet. But, it will happen soon enough. “Hey! Eyes on me.” Evelyn said as she turned Sheila’s head towards her wet flower. “This is your fault. Take responsibility.” She said as she guided her to her pussy. Sheila’s tongue was already out and moving along the slit. She was also moaning and shaking her ass to Alia’s movements as well. “Just like that, bitch.” She said roughly.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3558 on: January 12, 2018, 02:08:12 am »
“Mm!” Alia’s muffled exclamation sounded, not bothering to move her head from where she was licking and sucking at Sheila’s snatch. The Hypno had an odd but enjoyable flavour, one reminiscent of Kristian’s. Maybe that whole thing about Type influencing sex was more accurate than she had thought.

It was distinct, and she didn’t enjoy it as much, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t enjoyable.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3559 on: January 12, 2018, 02:57:15 am »
Evelyn’s moaning was not so muffled. The lady Hypno did know what she was doing. Sheila’s moaning into Evelyn’s pussy did help matters as well. “Oh, yeah... keep it up!” She was moving her hips into her lips. “I’m gonna cum!” She cried as she forced Sheila to keep her head close while she gave off a slight squirt. She panted as she removed Sheila’s head. “I think you owe Alia a thank you.” She said with a grin. She motioned did Sheila to turn around. Sheila nodded as she begrudgedly had her ass removed from Alia’s tonguing. It was the dark type’s turn for some fun.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3560 on: January 12, 2018, 11:49:20 am »
Finding a seat of her own, Alia spread her legs invitingly, a devilish smile on her face. “You know, you really do taste good. Lyn, maybe you should give our peeping friend a try… you won’t regret it.” the feline remarked lazily.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3561 on: January 12, 2018, 12:59:34 pm »
Evelyn grinned. “I think I will.” She said as she looked down at Sheila. “Go! Your other mistress has given you permission to sample her pussy.” She said coldly. “And don’t forget to show your gratefulness.” Sheila nodded as she turned around and crawled to the Leipard. “Thank you, mistress.” The Hypno said as she went up to lick Alia’s pussy. Evelyn got into position, and spanked Sheila’s ass. “Raise this ass up.” She said as she delved her tongue deep inside of her submissive pussy. “You’re right.” She said to Alia. “This bitch does have a nice taste.” She said as she continued.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3562 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:48 pm »
Alia was a little too busy enjoying Sheila’s attentions, and being quite vocal about it too, to banter with Evelyn. She did, however, note just how into it the Leafeon was getting. It was both amusing and rather promising, honestly…

She resolutely banished, again, any thoughts of her brother’s sex life.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3563 on: January 13, 2018, 04:43:20 am »
Evelyn stopped licking Sheila and started to fingering the girl roughly. “You sneaky wench.” She said to the Hypno. “Who gave you permission to cum from my tongue?” She asked while slapping her ass. “You are in so much trouble.” She continued. “Hey, Alia? Did you happen to pack my ‘not so’ little friends in your bag too?” She asked rubbing where she spanked the Hypno.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3564 on: January 13, 2018, 06:25:28 am »
The feline quietly thanked Arceus that she had been able to orgasm before Evelyn cut off Shiela as she stretched, purring contentedly before adopting a wicked smirk. “I miiiight have. Shall I tie up the wench properly for you?” she asked, producing More Rope from locations unknown.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3565 on: January 13, 2018, 03:31:30 pm »
Evelyn grinned as she stood up. “Let’s do that then.” She said with a grin. She went to grab the bag. She started that rummage through the bag. She pulled out two strapons. “A little double team action is in order.” She said as she walked over to the duo. “Where should we tie her up?” She asked.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3566 on: January 13, 2018, 06:11:48 pm »
Oh, the possibilities.

Alia was a bit of a bondage enthusiast in general, but absolutely adored her rope. There were just so many uses for it, even out of the bedroom! And here was a golden opportunity to use it as she pleased.

Of course, nothing was quite like the classics, the feline mused with a wicked smirk. “Vertical suspension bind, I think.” Alia answered, dextrously looping a solid knot onto a ceiling fixture and giving it a good pull. “It’ll just be a moment.”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3567 on: January 14, 2018, 02:09:07 am »
“A what?!” Sheila asked with a shocked look on her face. Evelyn spanked Sheila’s ass. “Don’t you worry about that.” She said. “Wouldn’t it be better to have her horizontal for better access?” She asked as she watched her set up the ropes. She held a few in place while Alia made sure it was secure. Didn’t want to have an accident. “Unless we’re going for the DP right off the bat.”

Paladin10110

« Reply #3568 on: January 14, 2018, 06:09:14 am »
“If you’d rather. Both options do have that problem, though I think vertical would be a lot more fun for everyone.” Alia answered, methodically binding Sheila as she spoke. “She’ll certainly get more out of it.”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3569 on: January 14, 2018, 05:18:41 pm »
Sheila was shivering a little bit from the uncertainty of what was to come. Evelyn started to finger the female Hypno with a deviant smirk. “Don’t forget that you’re in for a big punishment.” Evelyn was now sporting the strapon that was in her bag. Her soaked fingers moved over to the female’s backdoor. Sheila flinched when her ass was getting toyed with. “Looks like someone’s real sensitive down here.” She said with a smile.