-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Pokémorph Adventures (TheScizorman, Paladin10110)  (Read 72121 times)

Paladin10110

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • This should be fun... If you know what I mean.
Re: Pokémorph Adventures (TheScizorman, Paladin10110)
« Reply #3630 on: January 31, 2018, 02:12:31 am »
Alia backed off for the moment, letting Lyn take the lead as she sat back and enjoyed the view. And contributed here and there, of course, running the arch of her foot up the inside of Sandy’s thigh with a purr.
My ideas thread is here.

Back! I am BACK baby! Let’s do this, woo!

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3631 on: February 01, 2018, 05:10:18 am »
Evelyn sat back in her chair as well. Her foot was still rubbing the Sandslash’s tits. “Your skin is a lot smoother than i would have imagined.” Evelyn remarked. Her other foot was near Sandy mouth. Sandy did take to them and started to lick on those toes. “This is a nice pedicure session, huh Alia?”
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #3632 on: February 01, 2018, 07:52:47 am »
“Remember to let the polish dry.” Alia faux-scolded, grinning her usual predatory grin as she watched. “You don’t want to ruin such wonderful work, after all!”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3633 on: February 02, 2018, 01:47:14 am »
“Oh! Of course.” Evelyn grinned as she flicked Sandy’s nipple with her big toe. “But my nails were so elaborately done.” She continued to tease the horny Sandslash. Sandy was clearly in heat now. One of her hands was going down to toy with her pussy. “Please, Don’t stop.” She said to them. “Oh, my dear, we don’t plan to for quite a while.”
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Paladin10110

« Reply #3634 on: February 03, 2018, 02:23:36 am »
Alia watched in satisfaction as her friend took charge of the manicurist with aplomb. She didn’t really want to get up from the extremely comfortable seat for the moment, instead contenting herself with observing until a better opportunity to intervene came along.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3635 on: February 03, 2018, 09:41:10 pm »
(I’m getting the feeling that we should fast forward from here. Lol)

The girls continued to play with the Sandslash to their hearts’ content. Once they were finished with Sandy, they went on to the next portion of the spa. It was all fun and games until end. They’d soon find out why the Lilly loved coming to this spa. The day ended for the duo with their bodies completely relaxed.

The next day the usual foursome were eating breakfast. Everyone seemed to be in high spirits except for the Gardevoir in the group. He was exceptionally grumpy at how his recent love life was going. Being blue balled by both Zoans in a new form would do that. “So, me and Raide are gonna take a trip to Saffron to see about getting him cleared.” Evelyn said.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3636 on: February 03, 2018, 11:40:33 pm »
(( Sorry for sporadic posting, dealing with some family stuff. ))

Alia couldn’t remember the last time she had felt so honestly relaxed. Between Evelyn’s emerging dom streak and the exceedingly friendly spa workers, there was certainly a lot of relaxing.

Raide, being his usual slightly oblivious self, hadn’t noticed Kris’ frustration. He made an affirming noise as he ate.

Alia, on the other hand, had noticed and had already begun plotting. She quirked an eyebrow at Evelyn. “Don’t be gone too long. And remember to call for Libra if the fangirls corner you.” she giggled, leaning against Kristian. “Kris and I are going to be working on our Contest setup. You might get home before we do, even!”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3637 on: February 04, 2018, 06:56:09 pm »
Evelyn grinned. “We shouldn’t be too long. It’s just a quick check up. We’re not going to stick around for a fight. Besides, we have to practice and train ourselves?” She said. Kristian sighed as he felt Alia leaned against him. He bite the last of his fruit and grumbled. “Well, we have a lot to work through.” He said. “What’s your problem, Kris?” Evelyn asked. “Nothing...” Kristian grumbled.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3638 on: February 04, 2018, 07:43:02 pm »
“Still, it’s not exactly a five-minute walk.” Raide pointed out with a grin. “So hey, who knows.”

Alia leaned into her boyfriend a little more. “Kris is just being grumpy. Don’t worry, I plan to take very good care of him.” she giggled, a devious glint in her eye.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3639 on: February 05, 2018, 07:44:02 pm »
Evelyn caught the look in Alia’s eyes. She could tell that she would have to change rooms for the night again. She looked over at Raide and noticed that he was too into his food to notice. Of course, he would have had a look of displeasure on his face if he had caught the drift. Kristian seemed to still be sulking in his own thoughts to catch Alia’s tone of voice. “Just don’t get distracted while away.” He said as he stood up to refill his plate. Evelyn plucked at Raide’s cheek. “What did you do to make him so sullen?” She whispered to him.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3640 on: February 06, 2018, 12:18:31 am »
Alia’s tail lashed quietly, unnoticed, in silent irritation. She was not going to let herself be ignored, least of all by her own boyfriend. But he wouldn’t be corrected here, oh no, she had plenty of time to plot and plan his lesson

The Ninetales winced. “I dunno?” he whispered back, bewildered. “Maybe he’s just having an off day?”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3641 on: February 06, 2018, 01:22:41 am »
“Or maybe someone’s advances got turned down?” Evelyn said with a stern voice. She released his cheek with a sigh. “You’re so oblivious...” She muttered. She looked at Alia and noticed her scuffing at Kristian’s demeanor. “Just give him a good night. I’m sure that he’ll loosen up. Should I go ahead and move my things into the other room?” She asked with a grin.

Breakfast ended and the four were split in their groups of two. Raide and Evelyn were at the train station that leads to Saffron. Evelyn looked at Raide. “Have you been taking the medicine Lorelei prescribed? The bottle looks pretty full.” She asked.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3642 on: February 06, 2018, 05:25:56 am »
“Yes, you should.” Alia confirmed, a devious glint in her eye as she continued to plot, her brother awkwardly looking away. “I’m going to need the space to set up in.”

The Ninetales, having been looking out at the track, turned his attention to the pill bottle in question. He grimaced, a tail tapping it.

“I might’ve been skipping a little. They give me a really weird feeling in my core flame.” he admitted.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3643 on: February 06, 2018, 10:13:37 am »
Evelyn arched a brow at what Raide said. “A weird feeling? Like what?” She asked. “Maybe it’s just your body getting use to being cleansed or something.” She shrugged off. She took the bottle and heard the rattling. “This sounds like more than missing a few.” She said. “C’mon, it can’t be that bad.” She said as she looked at the contents. “Don’t you trust Lorelei?” She asked.

Kristian was at a local workout gym meditating. He was floating while sitting with his legs crossed. He was trying to stay calm despite being highly agitated. He was flipping through his musical playlist as well. He was trying to find the right song for his emo mood at the moment.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3644 on: February 06, 2018, 05:02:57 pm »
Raide shrugged, feeling distinctly uncomfortable. “I… listen, I’m not really sure. If these pills use components that react with my core, they shouldn’t be prescribed for Fire-types at all. Core stability is a huge safety issue.” he explained. “And I don’t think Alia trusts her either. I was kind of hoping to ask Libra about it, see what she thinks.”

Alia was frustrated.

She knew all too well that her boyfriend could easily sink into these pettily motivated moods of his, but that didn’t make it any more welcome. No, she fully intended to drag him out of his funk, kicking and screaming if need be…

…just as soon as she was done with her flexibility exercises. She had been slacking lately.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3645 on: February 08, 2018, 01:05:10 pm »
Evelyn had a worried expression on her face. Alia was usually a good judge of character. She’s good at sniffing out BS from folks. She didn’t get the vibe that she should be weary of the lovely Lapras. “I see...” She said with a bit of worry. “Then, we should chat with Libra, then.” She sat back and looked at the pills. “Let’s hope it’s nothing serious. I miss seeing you fight, Raide.”

Damn that Leipard... Did she really have to be staring in my line of sight while doing that? Kristian pondered as he was indeed staring right at his attractive, and very flexible girlfriend do her own exercises. He was trying to stay mad, but it was proving to be very difficult to do while she’s causing his erection, which he was trying to hide. “Are you trying to seduce me, Alia?” He asked.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3646 on: February 08, 2018, 06:12:02 pm »
“I miss fighting, Lyn, but you know I’d never forgive myself if I lost it and hurt someone too bad.” Raide grinned, a weak tone to the reassurance. “Or, Arceus forbid, caught someone in the crossfire.”

“Depends.” Alia replied, a slight venom in her words despite the honey-sweet smile on her face as she looked at Kristian through her own legs. “I’m not actually trying, after all. If I was, your pants would already be a lost cause.”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3647 on: February 09, 2018, 01:48:36 am »
Evelyn started to think about the most heated battles she witnessed involving the ninetales. A good number of them was while he was still a Vulpix. “I understand. Your fights can get pretty wild.” She let out a nervous chuckle. Evelyn could feel the train start to pick up speed as it reached the city limits. She looked over at the attendant. “Can I get a soda, ple- LIBRA?!” She asked as she noticed the attendant was the infamous Porygon2.

It was taking all of Kristian’s willpower to not go over to the stretching Leipard and finally get that release he was aching for. “I see...” the only thing stopping him was that they were in a semi-public space. He stood up and walked over to her. He looked around and started to grope her ass. “I hope you’re not too tired now.” He said as he was mentally suggesting the shower stall in the locker room.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3648 on: February 09, 2018, 02:47:47 am »
One of the many, many consciousness fragments of the entity known as Libra giggled, an air of bubbly (not vapid - a fine distinction indeed) cheer surrounding the cute Porygon-2 dressed up as a travel attendant. “That’s correct! My name is Libra, and I’m the one privileged to thank you for joining us on this Central Express trip from Celadon to Saffron Station!” the AI announced.

“She doesn’t recognize us…?” Raide muttered, before his eyes lit up in understanding. “I get it, it’s a tour guide program. She must not be paying too much attention to this part of her mind. Maybe we can get her attention somehow?”

Moving back up from her stretch, leaning back into her boyfriend, the Liepard purred in apparent consideration… before pulling away abruptly.

“I don’t know about you, but I’d much take my shower back at the hotel.” the Dark-type shrugged. “This gym’s kinda ratty for me to trust their showers with my health.”

She was, of course, acting, despite her being entirely capable of this sort of germ-conscious pettiness. No, what she really wanted was for Kris to take the hint so she could ambush him with her earlier setup of the room she shared with Evelyn.

She was also blocking this from his mind, hiding it under a particularly inncuous memory of a burrito. It hadn’t even been her burrito - she had just seen it through the window of a burrito restaurant.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3649 on: February 10, 2018, 02:00:15 am »
Evelyn nodded at Raide’s assessment “I think you’re right. Maybe if we try one of her ID codes, that’ll alert her to our return.” She said as she pouted. “I only remember one of them, though. And it’s one that we shouldn’t use in public.” She gestured to a family that’s enjoying the ride a few seats down the way. “Do you still have that Silph Co. keycard?” She asked. “Maybe showing that to her would help.”

The showers at this gym weren’t particular dirty looking. Kristian had some high standards when it came to where he worked out. But, it was obvious that this was a ploy to get them back to the room. He was quite excited to say the least. He had been trying to get some action for the longest since he evolved and had all his plans thwarted every time. “Well, I guess we should head back, then.” He said with a smile. He was curious about one thing. Why was Alia thinking about a burrito of all things right now.

The gym wasn’t far from their hotel room. They made it back in no time. He was doing all he could not to stop the Leipard and make out with her in the street. They finally reached their room and entered. Kristian was a bit silent at how the room was set up now.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3650 on: February 10, 2018, 09:20:57 pm »
“Hang on, I think I have an idea.” Raide grinned, hand going to the pocket he kept the relevant keycard in regardless. “Libra. Override code forty-two.”

The solid projection flickered for a moment before taking on a mildly irritated air, her entire demeanor changing in a second. “How many times-!” she began irately, before blinking in surprise.

“Evelyn, Raide! It’s good to see you two again. Sorry, there’s been some unaccounted-for trouble lately so I haven’t been paying as much attention to my routine programs. What’s up?”

Alia hadn’t even bothered to be subtle about it. Handcuffs around the bedposts, her toys - whips and paddles included - scattered around the room, and-

-and Kristian was roughly pushed into the room by said Liepard, the door closed and locked behind them. “I think we ought to make up for lost time, don’t you?”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3651 on: February 11, 2018, 11:59:50 am »
“Nothing much. We’re just coming back for Raide’s check up.” Evelyn explained. “We need him cleared so he can get these two badges.” She added. “What sort of problems are you doing with?” She asked with concern in her voice. It must be huge if it requires Libra to actually focus on a single part more than others. “Was there a breach of some sort?”

Kristian was in awe at everything that was set up. He chuckled nervously as he turned to look at the Leipard with her predatory gaze at his body. Looks like he was gonna have another day of not using his feet to walk. “I guess we are. So...” he said as he grabbed a pair of handcuffs. “What am I being punished for?” He asked with a grin.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3652 on: February 11, 2018, 07:54:34 pm »
Libra’s response to that was to stare incredulously at Evelyn for ten seconds before chuckling.

“Breaching my security takes more effort than some entire countries could muster. No, there’s just been some dickery from the usual suspects that made me readjust my probability manifold to compensate, and that eats up a lot of processor time.”

Raide tilted his head curiously. “So… nothing to worry about?”

“For now, yeah. Anyways, let me see about scheduling a check for you, then…”

“My reasoning is manifold and diverse.” Alia deflected demurely, idly crackling a whip. “What You should really be concerned about is how long it’s going to take for you to be able to stand again. Now then… strip.”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3653 on: February 12, 2018, 01:09:57 am »
Evelyn had a sweat drop rolling down her forehead as she was chuckling nervously at Libra’s silence. “Umm... okay...” Evelyn said with a slight worry to her expression. She swears that this woman’s pride is gonna be the death of her. “The usual suspects? Care to enlighten us on who they are... nevermind. You say you got this and you do.” She shook her head. “Libra, can you do a quick check on Nurse Lorelei’s creditials? Alia and Raide are quite nervous about her.

Kristian smirked at Alia, obviously she was taking the dominant role this time. “And what if I don’t want to strip?” He asked as his arms were crossed. “Maybe I’m a little too tired...” He was being quite cheeky at the moment. He was only doing this fuel her drive.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3654 on: February 12, 2018, 01:48:34 am »
Libra frowned. “A nurse employed in Celadon, I take it?” she asked, eyes gleaming as code raced by behind them. “Can you give me a description?”

“Lapras.” Raide immediately replied.

“Little more specific, I’ve got two here.”

Raide hesitated, glancing over to Evelyn, then moved his hands as if to cup two massive breasts. Libra frowned.

“Yeah, neither of them fit that description. Are you sure?”

The whip snapped into a tight loop around his throat, a stunning display of manual dexterity as Alia Indiana-Jones’d the Kirlia’s neck without choking him.

She then pulled on the insta-leash, forcing him to his knees with a lecherous, devious grin on her face.

“You don’t seem to understand. This situation is only going to end one way, and at no point is it going to feature you making decisions.” she informed him, easily shedding her shirt and shorts. “Barring what, precisely, you are going to scream to the heavens.”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3655 on: February 12, 2018, 02:18:34 am »
Evelyn giggled at the description made by Raide. The giggling stopped when the search failed. “That can’t be right...” she said with a serious expression on her face. “Check the Saffron database. That’s where we’ve been seeing her. She treated Raide there after the fighting gym challenge.” She explained. “She prescribed these pills to him.”

Kristian was dropped to his knees immediately as Alia was truly taking over. He was looking up at the feline’s figure in her birthday suit. “Since you put it nicely...” he said as he stripped his bottoms to reveal that he was certainly evolved in other places. His top was still in since he couldn’t take it off with the leash on.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3656 on: February 12, 2018, 07:23:03 pm »
A moment’s breathless silence as more numbers ran behind Libra’s eyes.

“Three medical registrations in Kanto for a ‘Lorelei’ matching your description. Displaying images.” she announced shortly, three pictures snapping into existence.

None of them were the same Lapras they had dealt with, Raide realized with a sinking feeling.

A flick of her wrist unleashed the Gardevoir, and she gestured to the bed, absently licking her lips at the sight of his member.

“Come on, hurry up. I want to get to the fun stuff…”
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3657 on: February 13, 2018, 01:23:37 am »
Evelyn’s eyes widen with horror when she saw the search results. “Then, just who is she...?” She uttered as she looked at the bottle. “And what are those?” She asked. She handed the bottle over to Libra. “If this nurse is a fake, then how was she able to prescribe medication and suspend Raide’s battle license?” She asked with a worried expression. “Did she assume one of these women’s identity on paper?” She was super worried at this moment. “And what exactly is this medicine for?”

Kristian flinched at the yank of the leash. He slowly crawled over to the bed. She wasn’t wasting any time on this. He got on the bed and laid on his back. “So, what are you gonna do to me?” He asked with anticipation. Said anticipation could be noticed from his twitching member.

Paladin10110

« Reply #3658 on: February 13, 2018, 12:58:14 pm »
Libra deftly removed one of the pills from the bottle, handing it off to a second Libra who hadn’t been there a moment ago. She narrowed her eyes for a moment, then another picture materialized - this time of the Lorelei they were familiar with.

“Highly irregular.”

The way she pronounced them, those two clinical words sounded rather like ‘Someone is going to die, and it sure as hell isn’t going to be me.’

“The primary general hospital server in Celadon is showing another registration that fits your criteria. There is no copy on the backup server, implying that the records have not been online for a month.” she explained, looking frustrated. “Work history says paper records until recently, but there was a massive push to move medical records to digital storage last year. I can’t confirm illegitimacy without checking a number of private practices and I can’t do that remotely without breaking about a hundred laws.”

“And the pills?” Raide asked, a snarl forming on his face.

“I can honestly say this is not a medication that exists on-record in any pharmacy.” the second Libra reported, sounding disgusted. “Initial analysis says it’s a cocktail of stimulants with an elemental core suppressant thrown in. Could be experimental medication, but I need a closer look at the ingredients to predict how this… thing is going to act.”

“So very impatient…” Alia grinned mischievously, crawling onto the bed as well. “You want me to waste breath describing every sordid detail?”

Her tail flicked his member lightly, the Liepard trailing kisses up and down his chest and neck. She paused, allowing him time to realize that she had maneuvered into a position that he could be pinned from instantly.

“Is that really what you want?” the Dark-type purred, her breath hot in his ear as she nibbled at his earlobe, haunches bunched so as to lift her ass and crotch just out of contact with his dick.
My ideas thread is here.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #3659 on: February 14, 2018, 02:03:56 am »
It seems that the more Libra spoke, the worse Evelyn started to feel. She couldn’t believe that she was tricked so easily. And she pushed Raide to continue such dangerous “medicine” when he was saying that it wasn’t making him feel right. “I’m so sorry...” she said to her. “She seemed so trustworthy. Her and Clyde helped save our bacon when we crossed Mt. Moon. I couldn’t fathom either of them as deceitful. But, why would she be posing as a nurse?”

“You’re one to talk...” Kristian said with a grin. “How fast did you want to see my new nude body?” He said as he gasped to her kisses. His member twitched to her tail teasing. He knew Alia’s movements just as well as anyone. She was taking charge and he was letting her. Her seductive voice was making his body hot and heavy. “Yes... I want you so bad. I want to make you purr to the heavens...”Kristian tried to buck his hips but she was expertly moving her hips up to be out of his reach, which was quite impressive given how much he has “evolved.”