-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Foxgirl Hunting in Manbou (Yume Kuribayashi + AsBloodTurnsIceCold)  (Read 18408 times)

Yume Kuribayashi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • This space was intentionally left blank.
Re: Foxgirl Hunting in Manbou (Yume Kuribayashi + AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« Reply #870 on: March 11, 2018, 03:24:51 pm »
Kazari yelped softly around her gag, shifting around playfully on his lap.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I build. I destroy. I control. I die. I revive.
« Reply #871 on: March 11, 2018, 03:38:53 pm »
Kouta made sure to press a few sensitive spots on her skin before worming his hand between her legs, little room left thanks to the tie, but enough for him to worm his finger in, gently touching Kazari's womanhood. He was of course watching to make sure she was comfortable.

Someone hit me with the Revivify spell. Lets hope its permanent this time.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

- Caught a fever like a bitch! I'm back.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #872 on: March 11, 2018, 04:04:58 pm »
Kazari's moans got a pitch higher whenever he roamed over the sensitive spots littered throughout her torso, though she let one out a few pitches above that as he teased her rope-covered pussy. She let her moan last a few seconds as she leaned back against Kouta, thrusting against his teasing hand.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #873 on: March 11, 2018, 11:19:24 pm »
Kouta was finding this pretty entertaining he never would have guessed the shrine girl had this in her especially with how she normally behaved. Taking a moment to shift the rope the gangster would gently slip a finger inside, using his other hands to keep teasing sensitive points on her chest.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #874 on: March 12, 2018, 01:56:52 am »
Kazari yelped as Kouta slipped a finger into her slit, moaning louder between both the thrusting and the continued groping. She shifted around quite a bit, struggling in both her binds and his embrace, and she was loving it the whole way through.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #875 on: March 12, 2018, 02:37:57 am »
Kouta continued to play with the young fox easily able to tell she was having a lot of fun with the whole thing. It wouldn't be difficult for Kazari to tell Kouta was enjoying it too especially as she pressed against his hardening staff. He wondered what else Kazari might be into that she either wasn't aware of yet, or he had yet to try.

After a bit he would withdraw a finger and swift replace it with his manhood, making sure to position Kazari so she was still comfortable.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #876 on: March 12, 2018, 12:26:38 pm »
Kazari may have been young as far as deities went, but she wasn't naive. At least, not naive enough to think Kouta's ministrations weren't those of enjoyment. She knew it thrilled him as much as it did her; that's what her increased struggles of pleasure conveyed.

She gasped softly as she felt him tease her slit with his member, panting slowly in anticipation of penetration.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #877 on: March 13, 2018, 02:45:23 am »
Kouta made sure to keep a nice grip on the fox as he shifted, slowly sliding his hot member into her until he was as deep as possible. He gave her a few moments before he began to move enjoying the feeling and situation greatly.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #878 on: March 13, 2018, 11:47:46 am »
Kazari moaned in surprise as Kouta went in sooner as expected, then letting out a longer, more aroused moan behind her gag. She squeezed his member with her inner walls, lightly bouncing up and down with every thrust or two.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #879 on: March 13, 2018, 12:52:43 pm »
Kouta could tell Kazari was having her fun though he had caught her a bit off guard, taking only a moment before he began to thrust, using one hand to keep her steady and using the other to gently to tease her breasts once again. He enjoyed Kazari's moans quite a lot, they were rather cute and enticing even when muffled by a gag.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #880 on: March 13, 2018, 12:55:12 pm »
Kazari moaned louder as Kouta toyed with her breasts, her nipples hardening as his fingers brushed against and pinched at them.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #881 on: March 13, 2018, 02:35:17 pm »
Kouta would eventually increase the pace of his thrusting, moving his hand down to play with Kazari's button as well as he moved in and out bouncing the bound fox on his lap over and over. He continued to keep her steady and not missing a single beat.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #882 on: March 13, 2018, 04:16:50 pm »
As Kouta moved on to toy with her clit, Kazari's moans grew ever louder, her struggles increasing more than they had before. Sure signs that she was about to cum.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #883 on: March 13, 2018, 08:24:30 pm »
Kouta continued on enjoying the sound of her moans growing intensity and her struggling. He continued to play with her clit and pump in and out, increasing his thrust to make sure the pleasure she felt was constant trying to drive her over the edge.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #884 on: March 14, 2018, 11:38:20 pm »
Kazari's moans reached their high point in loudness before she grew silent, gasping for breath. That only lasted a few seconds, however, as she moaned sharply behind her gag and came onto Kouta's cock and fingers.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #885 on: March 15, 2018, 12:00:24 am »
Kouta smiled as Kazari finally came, he gently pressed his finger against her button and pulsed it to extend it as much as possible for a little fun. Once she had finished he moved her a bit back and off of his member as  he used his hand to finish up, spraying his seed over Kazari. Once he was settled himself he chuckled "Hmm I guess we'll have to work on the escape part." he teased.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #886 on: March 15, 2018, 12:10:59 am »
Kazari sighed softly as she came down from her orgasm, yelping at the feel of Kouta's hot cum splashing onto her lower torso. She closed her eyes in reaction, only to slowly open them seconds later and look up at Kouta. She moaned in approval at his comment, shifting around in her binds as if she were shoddily attempting escape right there.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #887 on: March 15, 2018, 12:29:54 am »
Kouta chuckled watching her move about. He removed the gag "How about you take a breather before you try to escape." he said before he went and undid her binds again "See you struggle like that might make me go at you again then you'll never get free." he put the rope aside.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #888 on: March 15, 2018, 12:33:45 am »
Kazari's motions slowed to a stop and she nodded at Kouta, blushing at his comment as she lets him untie her.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #889 on: March 15, 2018, 01:38:00 am »
Kouta completely freed her "Should wash up and we can get to bed. I don't know if anything is going to happen soon, but assuming its all clear we can show you to get out a bind for real tomorrow." he scratched her ears a bit "Or go to the city, whichever you prefer, both will probably be good." he stretched.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #890 on: March 15, 2018, 11:08:02 am »
Kazari giggled at the scratch and nodded, mumbling around her gag. Realizing it was still in, she stopped and reached up to take it out. She caught her breath and replied properly afterwards. "I wouldn't mind doing both, Kouta, thanks!"

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #891 on: March 15, 2018, 11:27:19 am »
Kouta chuckled "Both it is then." he said and looked at her "We should rest, and we can start pretty early. I feel like it'll be a clear day so we'll be able to go on just fine." he said. It had been a little while since Kouta had gone to the city for anything, but their reputation extended their so things would likely be the same.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #892 on: March 15, 2018, 11:30:27 am »
"That's good. After that, I could really use the good night's sleep." Kazari yawned before snuggling up to Kouta. "Mmm... G'night~."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #893 on: March 15, 2018, 06:50:00 pm »
Kouta shook his head "Indeed, goodnight Kazari." he said before he'd eventually drift off to sleep as well with her.

By the time morning came up he was awake, but she was waiting for her to awaken as well not planning to jostle her out of her rest.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #894 on: March 16, 2018, 03:28:35 pm »
Kazari shifted around some after Kouta got out of their bed, but didn't wake up until half an hour later. She sat up and yawned, then standing up to stretch.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #895 on: March 16, 2018, 07:36:23 pm »
Kouta was already downstairs and dressed again, not aware Kazari was awake. He had made breakfast, standard once again ready to go about their day and do what they had planned.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #896 on: March 17, 2018, 12:19:41 pm »
Kazari redressed herself and came downstairs, knocking on the wall of the room she found Kouta in. "Morning, Kouta~." She closed her eyes and smiled at him with a soft giggle.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #897 on: March 30, 2018, 06:25:08 pm »
Kouta looked over at Kazari, tilting his head to the side "Good Morning Kazari, you seem happy this morning." he said pointing towards the already made breakfast on the table.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #898 on: March 31, 2018, 05:03:19 pm »
"After last night, why wouldn't I be?" Kazari shrugged as she walked over to the table, sitting down and going straight to eating.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #899 on: March 31, 2018, 09:03:59 pm »
Kouta chuckled "Fair point." he said sitting down to eat as well "I really will teach you how to break out of minding, but as I said we'll take a trip into the city today. It'll be nice to get out of this town for a bit anyhow." he would tell her before focusing on finishing breakfast.