-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Morrigan's Pokemon Journey (Itazura Reborn X Anima_De_Nox)  (Read 30520 times)

Itazura_Reborn

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always willing to be naughty.
    • Tainted Plots
Re: Morrigan's Pokemon Journey (Itazura Reborn X Anima_De_Nox)
« Reply #1350 on: December 07, 2017, 10:17:37 pm »
"Still the basic starting moves it seems like.  Well, I have a few support moves, nothing I think you would be interested in.  Since I really only train my two partners here, I only keep the ones they can use."  Scott thought for a moment and them smiled.  "OH!  I have Venoshock."

Fine me on Discord under Itazura#7587.

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1351 on: December 08, 2017, 07:59:36 pm »
Morrigan thinks for a moment before nodding her head. "I could see that as being useful for Ekans," she says looking at him. "And I suppose while he gets used to that, I can work with Ralts on refining her moves while Spinarak and Pidgey get used to fighting water types through Vaporeon."
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1352 on: December 10, 2017, 12:03:25 am »
"We can do that.  I will use Flareon to help Ekans and Ralts with their evasion.  I don't want you to worry about attacking though.  Just dodging.  It doesn't matter how strong an attack is if it can't hit you."  He gave his Pokemon a small pat on the head before it looked up and nodded at him.  His Pokemon may not have super strong attacks, but they are fast. 

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1353 on: December 10, 2017, 03:13:31 am »
Smiling, Morrigan would look over each of her Pokemon and explain the situation. After a round of agreement, and a bit of coaxing Ekans into going along with it since she wasn't planning on using him in the gym, they were all ready. "Okay then, let's get this started," she says.

((Time skip to after training?))
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1354 on: December 10, 2017, 11:54:14 pm »
The day passed and the training was done.  He was surprised how well her inexperienced Pokemon had done against his own.  Sure it wasn't a real battled, and he was holding back some, but they still done well.  He had taught her Ekans how to use Venoshock and helped her Pokemon with dodging attacks.  "Well Morrigan, I think you are ready to stand up to the gym now.  I can't say for sure you would win, but you are much better prepared now than you were before."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1355 on: December 11, 2017, 01:58:38 am »
((Any levels gained or no?))

With a happy sigh, Morrigan would return her team to their balls. She was proud of them and how well they took to training with another person's Pokemon. Hopefully, it would be enough. "Well, I certainly feel like I can take down this gym," she says with a smile. "I can't even imagine how many more days I would have spent training my team if you weren't here. Having someone with experience train them definitely improved them faster than I could have thought."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1356 on: December 12, 2017, 12:00:55 am »
"Well, I am happy to have helped.  I didn't have anyone to help me, so it is nice to give back to the novice trainers."  Scott recalled his Pokemon and smiled.  "I think we should head back into town.  It is starting to get late."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1357 on: December 12, 2017, 08:36:46 pm »
Looking at the sky, Morrigan saw that it was indeed getting late. "I suppose that she should," she begins before sidling up closer to him. "And I do really appreciate the all the help today. Maybe after we get something to eat I can thank you a bit more personally."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1358 on: December 14, 2017, 07:14:08 pm »
"Well, that wouldn't be denied," Scott said with a smirk.  "Let's head to the mart.  There isn't really a restaurant in this small town, but the mart should have something good."  He threw his pack over his shoulder and started to lead off.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1359 on: December 15, 2017, 10:26:10 pm »
"Sounds like a plan to me," Morrigan says, following behind Scott. Deciding to fill the time between, so it wasn't silent, she would speak up. "So, obviously you managed to get yourself some Eevee, those are pretty difficult to get. Do you know somebody, or did you get really lucky?"

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1360 on: December 20, 2017, 05:55:00 pm »
"My father, back in Heonn, was a breeder.  He was very successful with Eevee.  I got these two when I was old enough to become a trainer.  It was still safe then, so I started when I was ten.  I have been with them for twelve years now, and they are like family to me."  He smiled and looked back at her.  "You had to get a last start, didn't you?  You will see in time."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1361 on: December 20, 2017, 06:38:55 pm »
"Yeah, I was pretty bummed when they first announced the change," Morrigan  says, looking at Ralt's Pokeball. She wondered where she would be right now if she had been able to start at ten, and how strong Ralts would be. "Ralts has been with my family since I was a baby though, so I do know her pretty well. Battling is a new thing to the both of us though, so it does take getting used to."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1362 on: December 27, 2017, 09:26:36 am »
"Well, what would you like to eat," Scott asked as they reached the mart.  "Don't worry about money, I am buying."  He had already made up his mind.  He snatched a bag of chips and a pre-made sandwich from one of the racks and waited.  Sure the Pokemart was meant mainly for Pokemon, but they carried goods for people too.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1363 on: December 27, 2017, 06:51:19 pm »
Shrugging, Morrigan goes ahead and grabs some fruit to eat. After all she didn't do much training today herself, and it wouldn't do to eat a lot. She did have a figure to maintain after all. She was pretty glad that Scott was buying as well. Sure the selection here wasn't the greatest, but money was money. The thought of money did bring her mind to what she had done to get her last bit of payment, and she couldn't help but idly wonder if something similar could be found here. Shaking her head, she goes over to Scott with her food picked out.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1364 on: December 29, 2017, 08:08:43 am »
Scott takes the fruit and pays for the two meals.  He hands the fruit back and smiles.  "I guess it is back to the Poke'Center for us then."  He would lead off, but the walk would be short.  The Poke'Center was only about thirty feet away.  Once back in their room, he would plop down on his bed and start to eat.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1365 on: December 29, 2017, 10:37:16 pm »
Eating the food along the way, Morrigan would be sure to drop off her team for a rest. After all, she did plan on taking on the Cerulean gym tomorrow. Having finished off her fruit by the time she made it back to the room, she gives Scott a smirk, closing the door behind her. "Well, you definitely helped me and my team out today," she begins. "You are quite the trainer to be honest, and I hope that I'll be as good as you someday." Approaching him slowly, she sits down on the bed by his feet. "I suppose that I owe you for all that you did for me. So, how can I repay you."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1366 on: January 03, 2018, 08:36:37 pm »
Scott smiled as she asked if there was a way to repay him.  "Well, I think we already agreed on a method of payment.  If I done a good job at helping you our with your training, which I assume I have done."  He placed his hand on her thigh as he looked into her eyes.  "We have all night, and it is just the two of us this time."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1367 on: January 04, 2018, 12:15:48 am »
A smile grew on Morrigan's face, and she would nod her head. "That you did, and that we do," she says. "So, since we have all night, how do you want me to begin? Anything is on the table."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1368 on: January 04, 2018, 11:21:07 am »
"Anything you say."  He thought for a moment and smiled.  "I think I would like for you to dance for me.  Though I have seen your body, I want you to show it off the way it should be." 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1369 on: January 04, 2018, 12:13:26 pm »
Continuing to smile, Morrigan nods her head. "Well, I'm not much of a dancer, but I will do my best." Standing up off the bed, she would consider things for a moment before nodding to herself and facing him. Slowly, she would begin to sway where she stood, running her hands over her body. Slowly turning in place, her hands would play with the edges of her clothes, acting like she was pulling them up but deciding against. When her back was turned to Scott completely, she would bend over and look over her shoulder at him, giving him a smirk.

Her hands would then begin to tease the waistline of her skirt, slowly lowering it while her ass was facing him. Before long, her skirt was around her ankles with her panty clad ass facing him. Giving him another smirk, she would kick off her skirt and stand completely, letting her top act as a very short dress. "Well, what do you think so far?"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 09:56:59 pm by Anima_De_Nox »

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1370 on: January 05, 2018, 12:14:52 am »
Scott had already begun thinking of the things they would do, so by the time she stood back up, there was already a sizable bulge in is pants.  "Even though I have already seen it, your body is even sexier when you show it off."  He would reach out and lets his hand run over and panties before giving her round ass a firm squeeze.  "I have been meaning to ask.  You took to my Pokemon fairly easily last night.  I take it they are not your first non human partners?"

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1371 on: January 05, 2018, 10:05:38 pm »
Blushing slightly at both the compliment and the grope, Morrigan gives the bulge a quick squeeze before swaying once more. This time, she was playing with her blouse, squeezing it to her body to emphasize her curves. "Thank you, I suppose I should do it more if I get such compliments." Slowly, she would pull off her top, turning away from him to not give him the view of her breasts right away. "And you would be correct in that." As she says that, her hands reach behind and unsnaps her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Turning towards him, her hands cover her breasts for the most part, a sly smirk on her lips.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1372 on: January 09, 2018, 03:15:13 pm »
Scott would stand and place his right hand on her cheek.  He pressed his lips against hers as his left hand softly moved her hands away from her breasts.  His left hand would them move up over her right breast as he started caressing it.  He found Morrigan to be extremely sexy.  His bulge was now pressing tightly against his pants.  His tongue moved across her lips before slipping into her mouth. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1373 on: January 09, 2018, 10:36:19 pm »
The sudden kiss was definitely a surprise for Morrigan, though not an unwelcome one. Responding to the kiss eagerly, a soft moan escaping her lips as her breasts are caressed, another hand begins to roam over his body. Feeling the bulge in his pants, she smiles into the kiss, her tongue dancing with his. Her hands quickly begin to work both his pants and underwear off, eagerly stroking his cock when it springs free.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1374 on: January 12, 2018, 09:34:11 pm »
He broke the kiss with a smile.  "Find something you like?  For the night, it is all yours."  His hand moved from her cheek and down her side to her rear.  He pulled her close, pinning his hard member against her stomach.  "All you have to do is take it, but you better let me take it too."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1375 on: January 12, 2018, 10:39:36 pm »
Giving Scott a smirk, Morrigan squeezes his cock briefly. "Oh, I know that I did. As for the offer, I think that I can accept that." Reaching around, she would move his hands off of her panty clad ass and place them on her shoulders. "Before anything though, I am still a little thirsty. So, I think that I will take a drink here."

Moving down his body slowly, making sure that her breasts rub him tantalizingly, she gets down to her knees before him. Smiling up at him, she would begin to slowly lick his cock, focusing on the head more then anything. After getting a good taste, she would begin to slowly take the cock into her mouth, moaning lightly as she did so to stimulate him.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1376 on: January 13, 2018, 02:54:55 pm »
He smiled at her remake and let her lower herself.  His fingers ran her hair as his cock vanished into her mouth.  "You enjoy the taste of my cock?  I can't help but wonder what Pokemon you have been with."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1377 on: January 13, 2018, 06:50:42 pm »
Letting his cock out of her mouth with a pop, she strokes it for a moment before contemplating his statement. He didn't seem to be put off by the fact that she had been with Pokemon before, so there was no harm in telling him. "Well let's see, there were some Growlithe, Ariados, my Ekans, Quagsire, Infernape, Zweilous, Lucario, Exeggutor, Cubone, Clefable, Snorlax, and your Flareon and Vaporeon." As she talked, her other hand had moved down her body and into her panties, rubbing herself slightly. Not having anything else to say for the moment, she quickly goes back to work on sucking his cock, taking more of it down her mouth with each bob of her head.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #1378 on: January 13, 2018, 09:34:30 pm »
Scott couldn't help but grin as he imagined seeing her with them.  "Well, seems like you are a really into Pokemon.  I wish I could have seen some of those."  He started to move his hips some putting more of his length into her mouth.  He was greatly enjoying the warm feeling of her mouth.  The wetness of her tongue on the underside of his cock was driving him closer to climax.  "You have some skill there."

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #1379 on: January 13, 2018, 10:29:02 pm »
Him mentioning wanting to see her with those Pokemon caused her to moan around his cock. After all, he and many others would be able to see her with at least some of them thanks to that scene she did. The thought that she was going to probably be masturbation material for countless was enough to bring her to an orgasm. Moaning heavily around his cock, she takes it to the hilt and holds her mouth there, trying to make the feeling of her throat bring him to climax.