-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Morrigan's Pokemon Journey (Itazura Reborn X Anima_De_Nox)  (Read 30521 times)

Itazura_Reborn

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always willing to be naughty.
    • Tainted Plots
Re: Morrigan's Pokemon Journey (Itazura Reborn X Anima_De_Nox)
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2014, 01:57:23 am »
The growl caused a slight shutter, but the Pidgey didn't stop flapping its wings. 

Fine me on Discord under Itazura#7587.

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Roleplay Adept
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2014, 01:59:08 am »
Figuring that it was weak enough to not do any real damage now, Morrigan decides to go on the offensive. "Okay, now look through that sand and use confusion," she cries. "Raaalts," the little pokemon cries, before focusing on Pidgey with her psychic powers.
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2014, 02:02:46 am »
The Pidgey was hit by the psychic wave.  It stood back up, still ready to fight.  It took the to skies again, and this time dove with a tackle. 

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2014, 02:04:24 am »
Ralts was hit, and hit hard based on the cry that came from her. Morrigan's eyes widened a little in worry at the sight of her injured partner. "Okay Ralts, we did some good damage, use Confusion again!" Ralts nods her head in a bit of pain, and closes her eyes as she focuses on her psychic powers on Pidgey again.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 02:07:14 am by Anima_De_Nox »
"There are men who struggle against destiny, and yet achieve only an early grave. There are men who flee destiny, only to have it swallow them whole. And there are men who embrace destiny, and do not show their fear. These are the ones that change the world forever."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2014, 02:12:12 am »
The Pidgey flew back, hit once again.  It still didn't fall.  It dove again, slamming into the Ralts with another tackle. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2014, 02:31:52 am »
Morrigan was really beginning to worry now, the last pokemon she fought only took two hits to take down, and this one was hitting Ralts hard. "It's hitting you to hard Ralts, Growl again so it won't," she says. Ralts, now visibly looking beaten up, nods her head and lets out another, deeper, growl.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2014, 03:11:19 am »
The little Pidgey shuddered again, but then started to flap its wings again.  Another sand-attack was whipped up to lower the chances of Ralts hitting. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2014, 03:16:36 am »
Morrigan knew that she should try to finish this on some level, but the thought of Ralts getting hurt by the stronger Pidgey clouded her judgement a bit. "Ralts, use Growl again," she cries. With a strained nod of her head, Ralts lets out another growl.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2014, 03:31:25 am »
The Pidgey shudders again, its attacking lowering yet again.  It dove at her once more with another tackle. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2014, 03:51:03 am »
Seeing how weakened the tackle was, Morrigan began to gain a bit more confidence. "Do it again Ralts, one more time then we will take it down," she says confidently. Feeling her trainers confidence, Ralts let's out another growl.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2014, 04:19:55 am »
The Pidgey dives again with a tackle.  Its attack was weakened to the point that it done little damage, but that may be all it needs. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2014, 04:24:33 am »
Seeing how weakened the Pidgey's attack wa, Morrigam smirked confidently. "Okay Ralts, finish this with a confusion," she shouts. Ralts happy to be attacking again, nods her head and performs the attack.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 04:26:08 am »
The Pidgey rose up into the sky and dove.  It rolled, dodging the attack and slamming hard into the little Ralts. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 04:29:29 am »
Both girls eyes widened in shock at the Pidgey's dodge, though Ralts' closed quickly as she cried in pain from the attack. "Ralts, no," Morrigan cries, to worried about hoe hurt her partner looked to call out an attack.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2014, 05:06:14 am »
Seeing the pokemon failed, the Pidgey landed and spread its wings.  It squacked to show its victory.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2014, 11:25:54 am »
Morrigan rushes over to Ralts, picking her up in her arms. "Are you okay Ralts," she asks full of concern. Ralts nods her head briefly before falling unconscious due to injuries. Now more worried about her Pokemon, Morrigan thinks on what to do. ~We are about half way to Viridian, so I should take her to the Pokemon center quickly.~ Mind made up she stands and looks at the Pidgey. It is then that she realizes that Ralts actually had done quite a bit of damage to the bird Pokemon. "I can't let your efforts go to waste," she mutters. Holding Ralts in one arm, she moves her right hand to her belt and grabs a Pokeball. "I hope this works." She then tosses the ball at the Pidgey.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 01:49:42 am by Anima_De_Nox »

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2014, 11:12:10 pm »
The ball smacked the small bird in the head, dazing it a little.  The balll soon opened and the Pidgey was sucked in.  The small Pokemon fought to get free, but it was just too weak.  The ball stopped and let out a ping, showing that the capture was successful.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 11:54:54 pm »
Smiling somewhat at the sight of the captured Pidgey, Morrigan quickly picks up the ball and stores it on her belt. "Don't worry Ralts, we will get you to a Pokemon center right away," she says. Not waiting for her unconscious Pokemon to respond, she quickly begins to head towards Viridian city, hoping to not encounter anything else along the way.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2014, 12:28:16 am »
Moving quickly, no Pokemon would pick a fight.  They scurried away as she ran past.  The town came into view and she was home free. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2014, 12:32:53 am »
Morrigan lets out a large sigh of relief at finally making it to the city, before the pain in her legs and chest from running so hard and long catch up to her. Gasping for breath a bit, she begins to look around for a Pokemon center.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2014, 12:49:17 am »
The Pokemon Center was marked with a large poke'ball shaped sign, making it easy to spot.  Inside, the nurse stood behind the desk, having a slow day. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2014, 12:54:28 am »
Pushing past her exhaustion, Morrigan enters the Pokemon center, approaching the counter. "Nurse, please help my Pokemon," she says in a bit of a desperate voice.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2014, 01:07:12 am »
The nurse smiled, happy to finally have something to do.  She took the pokemon and the poke'balls, and recalled them.  She placed them in a special machine that would recover their heath and energize them.  It was a simple thing, and worse injery would require more.  "Here you go.  All better." 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2014, 01:10:42 am »
Morrigan couldn't help but sigh in relief at how easy it was for her Pokemon to be healed at the Center. "Thank you so much for that," she says. She then get's a bit nervous looking. "I, um, don't have to pay or anything do I? I mean, I've heard that the Centers are free, but you can never be so sure."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2014, 02:02:43 am »
"No.  Pokemon care is free.  Trainer care is what needs to be paid for, but you look like you are in top shape."  The nurse smiled.  "If you ever need to heal up your pokemon again, just bring the back.  I would suggest buying some antidotes though. The forest up ahead is full of pokemon that like to poison." 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2014, 02:11:12 am »
Morrigan nods her head at what the nurse says, wondering what kind of Pokemon she might encounter. When it came to the mention of buying Antidotes, she chuckled a little nervously. She might have spent all of her money the last time she came to town with her mother buying gear for this journey. Gear that didn't include Pokemon healing supplies, which in retrospect probably wasn't the best idea. Still though, she heard that trainers that at were beaten would end up giving some money to the winner, so as long as she won some trainer battles, she would be fine.

"Okay, thank you for the advice Nurse," she says with a smile. "I think I will just train around the entrance for a while though, just in case."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2014, 03:04:48 am »
"Okay, but while pokemon hardly come into town.  You can train outside of town."  The nurse goes back to doing her work.  She was right however.  Wild pokemon didn't come into down, and it was illegal to just attack them in town anyway. 

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2014, 03:07:41 am »
Morrigan rubs the back of her head, slightly embarrassed. "Yeah, that's where I meant," she says. "I'm gonna head to the edge of the forest now. Thanks again!" Morrigan then leaves the center before embarrassing herself further. On leaving though, she quickly stops and let's Ralts out of her pokeball. Seeing her little friend all healed up, she can't help but smile. "I think we need to get some training in Ralts. What do you say?"

"Ra, Ralts," Ralts replies ecstatically, determined to not lose again.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2014, 03:21:32 am »
The path was clear of trainers.  There were a few pokemon around, but nothing too hard.  A Mankey stood on a branch of a nearby tree.

Anima_De_Nox

• Roleplay Adept
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2014, 04:13:11 am »
Looking at the Mankey, Morrigan couldn't help but smirk. "Alright, let's get training. Go Pidgey," she says as she releases the poke ball, letting free her new bird pokemon. Said pokemon looks over at her and bows his head somewhat, before snickering a bit at Ralts. Soon enough though, Morrigan get's it's attention. "Go, use tackle on that Mankey Pidgey!" Said bird complies and flies towards the pig monkey pokemon in a tackle.