-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)  (Read 93287 times)

Dreamstreet

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Nobody get's out alive
Re: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)
« Reply #4830 on: December 03, 2017, 07:53:13 pm »
"Oh yes it was. I'm not sure who's enjoying this little fun time the most, but I know that none of us have been bored so far." Maya giggled, as she moved her arms around Elsa's waist, letting her fingers gently caress her abs, while her toes started to run up from Elsa's feet and up her legs in a slow, teasing way. "To even have you touching yourself like the other girls is quite the delightful  surprise to see. Guess you also are a slut deep down." She teased her.

Yume Kuribayashi

• This space was intentionally left blank.
« Reply #4831 on: December 03, 2017, 07:55:40 pm »
"Indeed... Ah~!" Elsa moaned as she reached her G-spot, gently rubbing it with the tips of her fingers. "Yeah, pretty much. All of us here just love sex so much... I can't imagine how jealous anyone else could be at our libidos combined!" She laughed some before she resumed thrusting, moaning again as her juices trickled out of her slit.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4832 on: December 03, 2017, 08:10:55 pm »
Maya leaned her face closer to Elsa, as she listened to the moans coming from her. "Oh indeed, all of us love sex here. But out of all of us, we are two great doms, and four subs for us to play with to our hearts content... Just to hear you beg us for more." She whispered to her, as her legs suddenly moved around Elsa's to spread them even move, like she wanted to expose her more to Wen. "Let us see who cums first. Elsa on her own, or Lahatra from being fisted by Miss Wen." She said loudly enough so Wen would surely hear her.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4833 on: December 03, 2017, 08:19:10 pm »
"Mm-hmm~." Elsa moaned as Maya spread her legs for her, thrusting into herself a little faster.

Wen glanced over at Maya and grinned. "Sounds good by me. But how about we include the kitty and cow in this, just to see where they stand?"

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4834 on: December 03, 2017, 08:25:58 pm »
"But of course we include the pets too... I've just been so focused on my dear maid, that I haven't even  paid attention to them." Maya giggled, as she looked over to see how those two girls were during.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4835 on: December 04, 2017, 01:10:59 am »
Yume was moaning much more frequently now, vigorously humping her gloved hands as several quiet squishing sounds came from behind the latex covering her crotch. Larisa, meanwhile, still kept her hands off, merely panting but thrusting against the air much more obviously.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4836 on: December 04, 2017, 09:24:50 am »
Maya looked over the two girls, and watched them hump the air and their own gloves. "Oh I think they started too early, so my dear maid might need a little help to catch up." She giggled as she moved her hands up to Elsa's tits and started to play with her nipples. "Don't worry Miss Wen, this is just to let her catch up to the other girls." She giggled loudly.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4837 on: December 09, 2017, 11:22:05 pm »
Elsa moaned louder, her nipples hardening from Maya's touch as she started thrusting harder into herself.

"Oh, I understand perfectly. Do what you have to to make the playing field even." As she replied, Wen kept thrusting into Lahatra's back door, the girl's eyes blank and her moans completely animalistic as she thrashed around in pleasure. It made Wen grin, especially considering she hadn't even cum yet. "You know, for a tamed bull, this one's still rather wild, at least like this."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4838 on: December 10, 2017, 10:33:00 am »
Once Elsa started to moan for her and play with her pussy faster, Maya stopped teasing her nipples, and instead moved her arms around her waist to hold her close to her body, while listening to what Wen was telling her. "Oh who wants a bull that doesn't react when you have your fist up it's ass? Besides, this bull loves to be wild when you play with it like this." She laughed while she let her hands run over Elsa's belly teasingly.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4839 on: December 10, 2017, 12:23:39 pm »
"I can see that. Hopefully her eventual orgasm delivers just as much as the buildup."

Elsa panted heavily as she kept thrusting, closing her eyes and panting in an attempt to not lose herself like the other girls were.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4840 on: December 10, 2017, 12:43:35 pm »
"I don't think you're gonna be disappointing, my dear." Maya said with a giggle, as she looked at Elsa, and how she seemed like she was holding back. So she leaned back to whisper into her ear. "Now don't hold back, you want to win, don't you?" She whispered, before she started to lick her ear teasingly.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4841 on: December 10, 2017, 02:54:59 pm »
Elsa moaned as she was licked, nodding with a few grunts as she started fingering herself as fast as she could.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4842 on: December 10, 2017, 03:13:04 pm »
Maya smirked as she watched just how fast Elsa was fingering herself, though that didn't make her stop playing with her. Instead she just let her tongue continue to play with her ear, while even allowing her teeth to bite down on her earlobe. All while just listening to her moans, and wondering if she was  going to finish first.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4843 on: December 10, 2017, 03:48:02 pm »
Elsa moaned even louder, shifting around in her seat as she slipped another finger inside her slit. Her gasps for breath grew heavier, her legs twitching as her juices squirted out in spurts placed seconds apart. It looked like she was close to finishing, though considering how close the other girls were on their ends, it was anyone's game.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4844 on: December 10, 2017, 03:59:19 pm »
Maya looked around at all the girls, and noticed how close they all were, which made her laugh. "Oh look Miss Wen! Three little sluts ready to cum...  Will you do the honor of giving them one final push? The bull might follow along with them."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4845 on: December 14, 2017, 02:56:28 pm »
Wen glanced over at Elsa, Yume and Larisa as they all stood at the edge of their respective orgasms, grinning behind her mask. "Of course. What kind of dom would I be if I didn't?" Without another word, Wen's thrusting slowed and her arm pulled out of Lahatra's back door. Her hand, however, remained inside, her fist clenching itself tight. She inhaled, the metallic breath echoing rather eerily, and she soon followed it up with a grunt as she thrust her arm forward, the limb punching its way into Lahatra's ass once again. As opposed to before, an extra inch of upper arm found its way in too. The shriek of pleasure Lahatra let out as soon as she felt the thrust coarsed throughout the room, and the rest of the apartment as well.

In response to that shriek, Elsa thrust in and Yume thrust against one last time before they came. It was difficult to tell who exactly climaxed first, but Yume started violently twitching against the bed before Elsa let out her own cry of pleasure. Elsa squirted hard onto her hand, gasping heavily as her remaining juices flowed out. By the time she finished, Yume was in the middle of her own orgasm, still twitching as her own juices flowed out inside the confines of her heavy rubber outfit. She clenched her teeth tight to keep herself from making her O-face obvious, as if she was trying to make use of what little decency she had left. She fell forward onto the bed and collapsed soon after the twitching came to an end.

Larisa, meanwhile, thrust against the air a few more times, panting heavily before screaming out. Her orgasm, too, was hidden from sight, but the quickly expanding wet spot over her crotch was a sure sign that she had finally reached her limit. Seconds after the spread started, the origin area itself started to look a lot wetter and a lot shinier, the spandex soaking it up as if pressing against it after the fact would wring the liquid out, like squeezing a sponge. She fell back onto the bed too, gasping for breath as she looked down at the mess she made on herself.

While their orgasms were impressive enough, they couldn't beat Lahatra's. Wen stopped thrusting as soon as she made that lunge inside, but the bull made use of it for all it was worth, her behind moving around in circles as she squeezed the arm as tight as she could. As she did that, it appeared that she was starting to come back to her senses, but that soon came to an end the exact moment she reached her limit. Her eyes went blank, her tongue lolled out as far as it could go, coated in a thick layer of her drool, and out of that same mouth came another sharp scream that rivaled the one that emerged with that last movement from Wen. Her ass clenched tight and contracted every two seconds, her anal juices squirting out with each contraction, coating the rest of Wen's arm in the clear, sterile liquid. Not only did she have an anal orgasm through those motions, though, but her pussy started to cum too, her juices spraying and spilling out onto the bedspread and the floor. As they continued to spill, she let out a few more moans, thrashing around in what appeared to be one last action of revolt, but before she knew it, she was tired. Her body fell limp as she lost consciousness, Wen's arm still inside her ass being the only thing holding her up.

Seconds after Lahatra passed out, Wen pulled her arm out of her behind and let the girl fall to the floor, looking at her juice-soaked arm and sighing. "So much for "moderate levels of pleasure", I guess."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4846 on: December 14, 2017, 07:52:49 pm »
Maya tried her best to  see just which one of the girls were the first to cum, but in the end, it seemed like a draw between Elsa and Yume. Though Yume was the one who clearly climaxed the hardest between them, it was still hard for her to see who did it first, but that didn't matter in the next few seconds, as she watched Lahatra cum from Wen's treatment of her  ass, and how she actually passed out from the pleasure. "My my, I guess you really know how to handle bulls." She laughed, as she grabbed onto Elsa's tits and started to caress  them, while looking over at Wen. "Just look at what you did to my  beloved pet... And what a mess she made of your arm. I  know my pets will clean up the naughty bulls mess for you... When they regain themselves that is."  She  laughed again, while looking over the other girls.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4847 on: December 14, 2017, 11:27:29 pm »
Elsa leaned back against Maya as everything after her orgasm played out, moaning as Maya started groping her.

"Of course, Miss Maya." Wen nodded to Maya as she scooted back some on the bed, still eyeing her arm. "You know, I really was trying to be gentle with her, but I guess I just got carried away. Can't tell if it was from your influence or not, though, I tend to get pretty in the zone when playing with my servants, regardless."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4848 on: December 15, 2017, 11:48:10 am »
"Oh I just think you enjoyed the way you played with her, and how the girls tried to stimulate herself, that made you want to get carried away, my dear." Maya said in response to Wen, as she kept on playing with Elsa's tits for her own amusement. "So don't feel too bad about going overboard with the pets... In honesty, I do believe the girls only wants it that way."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4849 on: December 15, 2017, 12:45:34 pm »
"Well, yes, it could've been that too."

"So don't feel too bad about going overboard with the pets... In honesty, I do believe the girls only wants it that way."

"I'll try not to." Wen replied with a nod before grinning slightly. "Because you taught them to take it that way, I bet~." She chuckled softly.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4850 on: December 15, 2017, 12:50:25 pm »
Maya did give away a grin to Wen from her comment. "Oh I don't know. Let's rather say that their Mistress didn't exactly let them hold back on  those feelings. I think that all the girls are natural born submissive sluts, longing to be used by people like us."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4851 on: December 15, 2017, 04:53:00 pm »
Elsa glanced up at Maya in slight annoyance. "Hey! If anything, I'm a switch!"

"I don't think Maya was referring to you when she said that." Wen giggled softly.

Elsa grunted, looking down. "Well, whether she was or not, Lahatra's starting to get a bit of a dominant side as well, so she's probably a switch too."

"A switch that's completely subservient to her mistress, I bet?"

"Oh, definitely. Maya outranks her in all respects, no doubt about it."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4852 on: December 15, 2017, 05:03:25 pm »
"Well of course you are a switch, my dear. After all, who takes care of the pets when I'm not aorund? My precious little maid. As for Lahatra, she's going to be a princess, so she needs to learn from her Queen." She laughed, as she gave Elsa's tits a firm squeeze. "And besides, I know you would get down on your knees for me, if I were to rub my cock all over your pretty face." She laughed again, before looking over at Wen. "She might be a switch, but she's my cute little switch."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4853 on: December 16, 2017, 12:52:38 pm »
Elsa moaned as Maya groped her again, panting softly and nodding in reply. "True..."

"Doesn't sound like there's much of a difference between the two."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4854 on: December 16, 2017, 09:27:39 pm »
"Well, Elsa is the most experienced of the two by after. When Lahatra became my slave, she hadn't even taken it in the ass before." Maya said, as she continued to caress Elsa gently. "So for now at least, Elsa has a higher position than Lahatra, but who knows what will happen when the Princess comes into power?"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4855 on: December 17, 2017, 01:02:17 pm »
"Yeah, so it's all just a matter of time then."

"Apparently so. Well, considering her response to my touch just now..." Wen looked down at Lahatra on the floor, breathing but still unconscious. "It'll probably be a while before she becomes a true switch like you claim she is. Switches have to have a good handle on both their dominant and submissive sides, after all. One can't take full precedence over the other."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4856 on: December 17, 2017, 01:14:28 pm »
"Indeed, and I do take those words to heart, Miss Wen." Maya nodded, wihle she looked down at Lahatra. "She's still a long way from being a princess, and she is working to get there. But I do believe, that she should be allowed to enjoy the submissive lifestyle she has along with Larisa and Yume, even for a little bit more. Won't you agree?"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4857 on: December 17, 2017, 01:18:42 pm »
"Oh, I definitely agree. Let her enjoy what she has now to its fullest, and then you can start training her to view her slave sisters on the same footing as you view them."

"I can only imagine what she'll be like when she goes full dom." Elsa started imaging what Lahatra would be like after the "training" Wen mentioned, blushing brightly as a smile came across her face.

Larisa and Yume had already recovered from their orgasms by the time the conversation reached this point. The two of them looked back at Elsa as she visualized to herself, Yume smiling without issue while Larisa gulped in slight worry.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #4858 on: December 17, 2017, 01:22:50 pm »
"Perhaps I should send her to you then, so she can get some training from a pro, Miss Wen. That might do her good when the time comes." Maya said with a giggle, as she noticed that the two other pets had regained themselves, and looked over at Elsa. "Well haven't my pets finally woken up? If I do recall correctly, Miss Wen still has a hand that the bull made dirty, and it's your job to clean it up... So get to it, my little pets."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #4859 on: December 17, 2017, 01:31:13 pm »
"Assuming she's ready by the time you start working with me, it would be my honor to help train her." She nodded to Maya before looking down at Yume and Larisa, holding her arm out for them without a word.

"Y-Yes, my Queen!"
"Of course, Mistress."

The two girls nodded to Maya obediently before crawling over to Wen. The both of them started cleaning her arm from different ends; Yume near the upper arm, and Larisa at the fingers. The former ran her tongue across the upper arm and moved her head around to get as much as she could, while the latter slowly sucked on each finger as she licked them clean. Wen looked at the both of them as they got to work, smiling to herself. "Such obedient pets you have, Miss Maya. Of course, that goes without saying."