-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)  (Read 103861 times)

Dreamstreet

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Nobody get's out alive
Re: The ass of the Warrior Princess (with Yume Kuribayashi)
« Reply #5340 on: March 13, 2018, 12:55:49 pm »
"So you want to wait until we're more heated up than now? That does indeed sound exciting. I just hope you can live up to my expectations, because I'm not rolling over for you." maya said with a giggle, before she finished up lubing her ass, and instead moved all the way up to her, and put both her hands firmly on her ass. "And since you're giving me permission to use your ass, I give you permission to enjoy my dick." She giggled, before she started pushing her cock into her lubed up rear.

Yume Kuribayashi

• This space was intentionally left blank.
« Reply #5341 on: March 13, 2018, 12:58:34 pm »
"Of course. If you're rolling over, it'll be because I made you." Wen let out another laugh, which came to a stop as she felt Maya grip her behind. She simply nodded at the futa's own permission-giving, closing her eyes and letting out a soft moan as she entered her ass. She shook her hips gently, her ass wiggling in turn, and squeezed Maya's thick fucktool with her inner walls. It made her moan louder, prompting her to thrust her hips back onto her shaft.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5342 on: March 13, 2018, 01:06:20 pm »
Maya was surprised on how easy it was for Wen to take her cock in, and how well she would thrust her hips back against her dick, to make it all get inside, which only made her moan louder for her. "Wow, I must say... It surprises me how well you're taking it. Perhaps there's a big anal lover within you... I would never have guessed." Maya moaned, as she leaned in over Wen's body, as she started to thrust in and out of her tight ass.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5343 on: March 13, 2018, 01:08:12 pm »
Wen closed her eyes and chuckled softly. "To tell the truth, I prefer vaginal to anal, personally. But that doesn't mean I mind having something packed inside me back there every once in a while~." She moaned as Maya moved deeper into her, rolling her behind around to further stimulate herself.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5344 on: March 13, 2018, 01:11:53 pm »
"In that case, I'll make sure to pleasure you there too." Maya giggled, as she kept on fucking her, before her right hand moved down between her legs and started to rub her pussy. "Just a taste of what's to come later then." She giggled, as she started to thrust harder against her.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5345 on: March 13, 2018, 01:13:54 pm »
Wen moaned louder as Maya started rubbing her slit, her juices slowly leaking out onto her fingers. "If nothing else, you certainly know how to please a woman, even another dom like myself..." She let out another moan, gasping as Maya's cock pushed deeper into her rectum. Her juices sprayed out for a second before returning to their regular slow flow out.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5346 on: March 13, 2018, 01:22:38 pm »
"That's mean a lot coming from someone like you." Maya answered back, as she moved in to kiss her neck. "If you weren't a dom, I would be happy to allow you into my little harem... But alas, this is quite satisfying for me." She said, as she kissed her again, while continuing to rub her pussy and fucking her ass.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5347 on: March 13, 2018, 01:27:21 pm »
Wen gasped softly at the kiss to her neck, glancing back at Maya a she caressed her cheek. "I'd say the same for you too. Though having you as a performer on-staff is just as good as having you as one of my servants, if not better." She returned Maya's kiss, moaning into her mouth as the futa's thrusting pushed her closer to an orgasm from both of her holes.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5348 on: March 13, 2018, 01:37:09 pm »
Maya started to groan louder, as she began to fuck her harder and faster, really trying to push her towards her climax, and making the dom actually cum from her touch. "Oh fuck I love fucking your ass... You know exactly how to squeeze and move it..."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5349 on: March 13, 2018, 01:41:08 pm »
"That's what happens when you fuck another dom, my dear~." Wen winked at Maya before moaning sharply, her pussy quivering as her ass tightened up some more. "Ohhhhh, I'm almost there too...!"

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5350 on: March 13, 2018, 01:46:38 pm »
Maya moaned louder and louder, holding back as much as she could, like she was trying to force Wen to cum before she did. So her hands did move faster over her pussy, especially around her clit, as she tried her best to make her cum. "Then cum for me!"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5351 on: March 13, 2018, 01:51:59 pm »
Wen let out another sharp moan as Maya started stimulating her clit, which was enough to send her over. She inhaled sharply, exhaled just as sharply, and as she did both, her juices sprayed out all over Maya's hand. Her anal walls, meanwhile, tensed up and clenched the futa's member tight, letting out another moan as she felt the anal half of her orgasm course throughout her body. This went on for about a minute, which was more than enough time for Maya to reach her own climax...

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5352 on: March 13, 2018, 02:00:14 pm »
Once Wen reached her climax and her ass squeezed Maya's cock, it only took a few more thrusts from the futa to reach her own orgasm. She cried out in loud pleasure, as she started to fill up her ass with an even bigger load than she let out just before. "Oh fuck, that was great..."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5353 on: March 13, 2018, 04:07:17 pm »
Wen sighed softly, nodding just as much. "I'll say... Like I said before, you're really good at giving the dick to others. Especially anally..." She reached behind and patted her own rump, grunting under her breath. "I should be able to walk this off before it gets any worse..."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5354 on: March 13, 2018, 04:18:43 pm »
Maya just giggle at Wen's comment, and slowly pulled her cock out of her ass. "Well you do know Lahatra was my first slave girl, and for a very good reason." She said with a wink, before moving over to her side and giving her a kiss. "Say do you need to catch your breath, or should your other hole get some attention as well?"

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5355 on: March 13, 2018, 04:22:59 pm »
"Mm-hmm," Wen nodded in agreement, gasping as Maya fully pulled out. Lying on her side, she returned the kiss. "I think I'm ready for a pussy-fuck now, yes."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5356 on: March 13, 2018, 04:26:36 pm »
"Then I only have one question for you. You want me to take you like I did your ass, or do you like to be on top this time?" She asked, before leaning in to kiss her once more.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5357 on: March 13, 2018, 10:51:16 pm »
Wen shot a wide, almost evil grin at Maya as her eyes narrowed mischievously. "I'd imagine you already know the answer to that~." She leaned in and returned Maya's kiss, doing so forcibly as she pushed her tongue into her mouth.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5358 on: March 14, 2018, 08:54:47 am »
Maya gasped for a moment when she was kissed forcefully by Wen, but soon turned into a small giggle as her hands moved down to grab Wen's ass forcefully, before rolling htem over so she would be on top of the futa. "Then show me what you go..." She giggled before giving her ass a smack.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5359 on: March 14, 2018, 11:59:42 am »
Wen gasped in surprise, breaking the kiss as she pushed Maya onto the bed and sat on top of her, rubbing her slit against the other's hard shaft. She yelped at the smack, grinning wide as she moved up a little more, such that she was prepared to move down onto Maya at any moment. "Oh, I will, and thensome~." She licked her lips as she slowly pushed herself down, Maya's glans making it past her nether lips and moving in deep. As she gradually took each inch of Maya's cock, Wen let out another moan. She stopped once she got half of her length in, and then it began. She started bouncing up and down, tempting Maya to thrust in and out of her in turn. With each movement taking her off and then back on, Wen let out another, slightly louder moan. She reached down and groped one of Maya's tits, while she took care of caressing one of her own with her free hand.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5360 on: March 14, 2018, 06:18:52 pm »
Maya began to moan loudly, as she was pushed over and then fucked by Wen, as she let her bounce up and down on her dick. She even moaned louder for her, when she felt her squeezing her tits, and decided to take her attention away from groping herself to fully grope Maya, by grabbing her other arm and moving it to her other tit. "Yes, that's it! Show that you can ride a dick!" She said, almost commanding at Wen, before letting out a moan from her bouncing on her dick.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5361 on: March 14, 2018, 07:34:22 pm »
Wen took notice as Maya moved her self-groping hand down to her free breast, grinning some in amusement. With nothing more than a simple nod, no dialogue necessary, she started thrusting down harder onto Maya, squeezing her tits hard as she rode her with just as much intensity. Her juices leaked out all over her shaft, the woman moaning with each thrust down and every motion forward.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5362 on: March 14, 2018, 07:59:57 pm »
Maya moaned louder from the way her tits were squeezed, as she moved her hands down to Wen's hips, and then slided them around to her ass. She squeezed her cheeks hard, before helping her bounce faster on her cock. Her moans got louder and louder, as it seemed like Wen was quickly working the mature futa towards an orgasm.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5363 on: March 14, 2018, 11:36:08 pm »
Wen moaned louder in turn as her ass was squeezed hard, riding Maya faster as a result. Her moans died out soon enough, and were soon replaced with quick pants for breath. Her pussy came down further and further onto Maya's shaft, to the point where her entire length was in there and the dominant woman was simply reverse-rutting around it. Her juices leaked out faster, and her inner walls clenched tighter. She felt her insides grow hot and her crotch twitch, sure signs for her that she was coming extremely close to orgasm. She didn't care whether she got there first or if Maya did. As long as she got her release in the end, all would be fine.

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5364 on: March 15, 2018, 07:48:15 am »
The way Wen rode her cock was driving Maya crazy and towards her orgasm, as she was holding back as much before she would cum. But in the end, she couldn't hold back for long, as her hands pulled Wen down on her cock, and held her there for a few moments, as she finally climaxed. She actually screamed loudly in pleasure, as she filled her up with another load of her cum into her pussy. It took another couple of moments, before her orgasm died down, as she finally let go of her ass, as she was breathing heavily after cumming for the third time.

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5365 on: March 15, 2018, 11:06:53 am »
The moment Maya pulled her down onto her as far as she could go and came inside, Wen moaned with her and came too. Her climax wasn't quite as intense, but judging from the violent twitches around her groin area, it was clear that it was an orgasm and not something else. She sighed softly as the twitches came to a stop, her juices' flow dying down, and looked down at Maya with a smile. "So... Did you like what I have to offer?"

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5366 on: March 15, 2018, 11:11:18 am »
Once Maya had calmed down from her orgasm, she giggled at Wen, before pulling her down so she would lie on top of her, and then gave her a quick kiss. "Oh yes, you really are someone who can ride." She said with a giggle, as her hands started to run over her back gently. "I must admit, I could get used to being with a dom, as a dom."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5367 on: March 15, 2018, 11:29:37 am »
Wen quickly returned the kiss and rubbed Maya's cheek with her hand. "Alternating control with one another without actually making your partner submit. It's quite the exciting experience, isn't it?" She chuckled softly. "Of course, the next time we do this, it'll be with me in full latex. Assuming it's spur of the moment as opposed to pre-arranged, that is."

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #5368 on: March 15, 2018, 11:50:03 am »
"No matter what, I'll surely look forward to that." Maya giggled, as she moved a hand down to squeeze Wen's ass gently but teasingly. "You have no idea how much I look forward to working for you at your club. I bet it's going to be great for everyone involved."

Yume Kuribayashi

« Reply #5369 on: March 15, 2018, 01:19:18 pm »
"I'm sure it will. Of course, as a precaution, I'll have you and the girls spend about a month or two living with me before your first performance. So we have enough time to prepare you for your debut."