-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Oceans of Conflict  (Read 64099 times)

Furious LoverXD

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: Oceans of Conflict
« Reply #10080 on: June 19, 2017, 02:14:56 am »
"Okay. Salt Shaker." He said and then Aether would be shook rapidly back and forth as he tried to break out of the iron hard grip. It was as if he was in a vehicle that was experiencing a wreck.

Thechaoticone

• Eager for fun and games.
« Reply #10081 on: June 19, 2017, 03:29:39 am »
Aether would hold his own there as he compressed his body for a moment and then popped himself outward at his fingers where it closed against body. The weakest part had to be where the fingers touched the rest of the hand as he kicked it hard.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10082 on: June 19, 2017, 10:12:39 am »
Aether would finally be able to break free, though he would be bruised and slightly nauseous when he broke free. Harry would shake his hand before closing it cracking his hand as if it hadn't hurt too much.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10083 on: June 19, 2017, 10:48:52 am »
"Not bad, but thanks..." He said trying to steady himself after being shaken so violently by the man. "Ugh, woh that's just ughhhh." He groaned a bit as he looked at him with a nod.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10084 on: June 19, 2017, 04:33:42 pm »
"That's how I get most targets to stop resisting arrest." He said allowing Aether to catch his breath. "My teacher was a lot meaner when it came to teaching that technique."

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10085 on: June 19, 2017, 05:01:26 pm »
"That's fine if he ever tries it on me I got big spines to bite back with." He smirked as he looked at the man with a thumbs up. "Alright you wanna try more or something else? Cause I can give you a firing range to dodge."

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10086 on: June 19, 2017, 05:11:04 pm »
"Sure." He said walking a distance away looking ponderous and slow as he waited for Aether to attack him.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10087 on: June 19, 2017, 06:40:20 pm »
"We'll start as a human for normal ones. Then we'll try zoan for if you are glowing like getting beat up. He noted and then started to give a rapid set of kicks sending off waves of blasts at the man.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10088 on: June 19, 2017, 06:53:13 pm »
Harry was not super fast normally. What he did was a good way to dodge. He'd flick one finger on each hand to use his own airblasts to get him out of harm's way. "Heard that straw hat kid flies doing something like this, so thought why not?"

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10089 on: June 19, 2017, 10:17:30 pm »
"Not bad, but learn your own tricks." Aether smirked as he grabbed a training dummy and used it for support as he picked up his feet and launched him legs with Soru as he sent a rapid fire bullet hell for Harry to dodge.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10090 on: June 19, 2017, 10:49:37 pm »
"Didn't you know? Simpsons did it!" He said before returning fire with less, but more powerful air bullets to block enough of his so dodging was easier. "So this your first time at the arena?"

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10091 on: June 20, 2017, 12:01:05 am »
"Yes this will be my first time." Aether admitted as he slammed his legs together and make a large blast to make it harder for him as others would be sent around it to make it harder for him as well.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10092 on: June 20, 2017, 12:05:56 am »
"What tier you going to be in? I'm in C tier hopefully going to break into B soon." He asked as he clapped his hands together with a thunderous sound making a concussive blast around him blocking all the blasts. Aether could be in C tier if he went in as a human or B tier if he went in as his zoan.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10093 on: June 20, 2017, 12:58:32 am »
"I'm classed in C, but I'll be a B if I enter as a Zoan. a bit annoyed but other than that I guess I'm fine with that." He remarked and then he'd vanish and attack from all sides with his speed and the blasts. Going from all around and then above as well.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10094 on: June 20, 2017, 02:24:28 am »
"Hmmm you must have an ancient or mythical zoan to be seperated like that. Or something just really good since most zoans don't get separated like that." He'd merely get into a guard stance and seem to glow faintly as he took the blows since he was a big guy and it wasn't easy for him to dodge.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10095 on: June 20, 2017, 02:46:13 am »
Harry would be greeted with a surprise from all the blasts as he felt a hand on his head as he was being pushed to the ground. "Ancient." Aether smirked as he was in hybrid form.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10096 on: June 20, 2017, 02:52:24 am »
"Cheater." Harry huffed, but did something expected of a martial artist. He judo flipped a dinosaur earning applause from those who were watching. From Judo flip he'd get the dinosaur into an arm bar. "I bet the kids love seeing a dinosaur roaming the streets."

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10097 on: June 20, 2017, 03:17:02 am »
"Heh, my job was to just keep you at arm's length. I was showing you what could happen if you get stuck in the same place." Aether had held back as he looked at him. "They do, I had kids on my ship for a while. They really loved seeing a Cyborg Robot riding a giant Dinosaur." He smirked as felt the arm bar. "That being said an arm bar is only as good if you can keep me down." In his Hybrid form he kicked off the ground and would flip Harry and slam him downward in a circle motion to rotate what position they were in as he reverted back to human since he had his fun there.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10098 on: June 20, 2017, 03:25:24 am »
"Or I cripple it." He said flexing a moment before he started to spin showing he could damage the arm. When he spun he'd just let go and would right himself with air blasts.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10099 on: June 20, 2017, 03:54:11 am »
Aether on turn would counter rotate and smirk. "You also forget one other thing. I can still win the war..." He warned as moved forward while the man righted himself. Harry would feel three fingers against his throat.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10100 on: June 20, 2017, 03:59:03 am »
Harry would kick the man's arm away from his throat before he rose sending Aether spinning through the air. "Perhaps it's always interesting to see how people squirrel out of things."

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10101 on: June 20, 2017, 04:38:47 am »
Aether smirked as he went spinning and nodded. "Agreed, let's see about this then, since we're now we're just going into a fight." He smirked and dove down and kicked Harry in the back before shifting a bit and then grabbed the man from behind and gave him a back breaker.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10102 on: June 20, 2017, 04:46:12 am »
Kicking the man was like kicking iron. Trying to grab him from behind was met with a backwards elbow strike that would leave sizable bruises and push him back from grabbing the big guy.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10103 on: June 20, 2017, 10:24:44 am »
He'd be impressed by that given the man was ten feet tall, surely some part of his back he couldn't fully reach. He'd grab them man from the arms and behind as he pushed them into his back gripping them with his legs to hold them back as his hands wrapped around the man's neck for a sleeper hold.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10104 on: June 20, 2017, 01:07:49 pm »
Harry may not be quick, but he was flexible. He'd be reminded of the mangler when Harry twisted his arms to escape out of the hold and kick him in the side. "Hey you two quit making so much racket I'm trying to teach over here." Buto called from across the room as he was talking to new lady fighters who didn't know any better about his ways.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10105 on: June 20, 2017, 04:56:24 pm »
"Only thing you'll end up teaching them is how to regret and where to find plan B." He joked as he went back to Harry while Tekkaing the kick. He focusing on the hits to localize the usage as he wanted to stop him from doing a lot of damage. He'd dodge and go under Harry flipping him onto his stomach as he grabbed him by the ankles on the roll.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10106 on: June 20, 2017, 08:32:51 pm »
"I already told them how to find plan B. It's in the corner store." He said laughing a bit before he got stomped on by the peeved ladies. Harry once more showed off how flexible his body was when he merely contorted his body. "Harry Press." He said before rolling over Aether like a tekkaied steam roller.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10107 on: June 20, 2017, 10:48:26 pm »
Aether would however feel the man try and roll him, as it got onto him however he'd feel something different. Grabbing the man he'd lift him up and slam him down onto his knee with a back-breaker move.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10108 on: June 20, 2017, 10:54:18 pm »
The back breaker would be met with heavy resistance. Like he accidently rammed his leg into a iron wall by accident. He'd be reminded of a certain family guy scabbing his knee. "This feels like you ripping off a movie and or comic."

Thechaoticone

« Reply #10109 on: June 21, 2017, 12:32:02 am »
His knee would be Tekkaied as well as he did so. "Nah, no time for that since training and such..." He laughed and since the man didn't try and resist other than harden he'd grab Harry's arm for a twisting arm bar.