-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Discovering Ourselves Together (Scizorman and Raf)  (Read 14643 times)

THE Scizorman

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I'm open to anything.
Discovering Ourselves Together (Scizorman and Raf)
« on: October 13, 2015, 05:09:29 pm »
The Lucien twins have lived a somewhat sheltered life. They live with their mother, who makes her money on online sales and trades. But a majority of what they have comes from their father's child support. The amount they get is an enormous amount. All they know is that he's a music executive that travels the world with his performers. The twins wouldn't know because they haven't seen their father since they were 12 years old. Their mother told them that he wasn't a good person to be around. They never even received a letter or phone call. Just the money he would send in. The money wasn't court ordered either. They'd get gifts, but no interactions.

The twins are turning 18 in a day and Dante, the younger twin, was so excited. His green eyes matched his mother's in hue. His skin was a light brown, which a bit off since their mother is a blond fair skinned blue eyed woman. His hair was straight and long to his shoulders. His frame was quite petite and had the form of a female. He would often get confused for one at times. He didn't understand why he had such a build. But he soon accepted it for what it was. He was excited for his 18th birthday because he would get a great gift signed by his father. Last year, it was the latest game system with a plethora of games.

Dante woke up from his sleep a little early. He was having problems sleeping because he was feeling hot... Really hot. His pants were feeling tight as well. He looked down to see that his pajama bottoms were pitching a massive tent. He gasped as he couldn't believe it. He heard about this happening to young people going through puberty, but he didn't. And he was too old to be experiencing it. He pulled down his pants and saw his hard cock twitching in all its glory. He never remembered it sitting up like this. "W-what's going on...?" He asked himself. He couldn't believe what he was looking at. He reached for it to see if it was real. He felt his body tingle as he touched it. It felt good. The sensation was like nothing he ever felt before. He starts to rub his throbbing cock. He could feel his heart race as his hand started to pick up speed up and down the length of his member.

Dante started to pant and gasp and moan a little bit as he continued to masturbate for the first time in his life. He started to feel something slick coming from the tip. He started to rub the fluid all along his member as if throbbed more and more. Dante soon felt a stronger tingle come from his body. He arched his back up as he climaxed. He shot his cum up and it landed all over his stomach and crotch. He shot five thick ropes of his semen on himself. He saw his hand covered in white cum. "What's gotten into me...?" He said as he saw his member go down. It sprung back up again. Dante panted. "That felt good..." He said as he went to jerk off one more time. "I have to feel that again..." He whispered.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Raf

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Lost My Lucky Ball and Chain
Re: Discovering Ourselves Together (Scizorman and Raf)
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 11:43:52 pm »
It was the eve of her eighteenth birthday, and well Margaret Lucien just couldn't sleep and believe her she had tried her darnedest. Warm tea, counting sheep, a her sleeping blindfold, and shutting everything off...She was still just laying there on her slender back with her arms spread to either side of her and legs slightly apart as she looked up at the vaulted ceiling above her. They were raised for the most part by their mother even when their Houdini of a father was there he was only there ever so briefly and the only time the twins had actually seen him was when they were 12 years of age. She didn't care for him, felt no connection to him. While her brother was into gaming, she was an avid athlete enjoying playing soccer and basketball despite her not being very tall at five foot six. He had tried to buy her off by sending the niftiest of sports equipment for practice, designer clothes as if that crap mattered to her, and even tickets to see her favorite team at a home game...She had gone but he couldn't buy her off even if she did have a fun time. Nothing replaced the presence of a father and she would spite him for as long as she could for not being there.

Her lack of sleep however was not thanks to her thoughts of resentment towards her father and not even the big day of finally being considered an adult. In fact...As she sat up in her large t-shirt and panties, she could see that her alarm clock ticked off another glowing green number and it was now 12:15. Margaret couldn't help but smirk as she laid back back down, shifting to get comfortable as her small rounded breasts pressed into the fabric of her shirt. "Looks like you finally caught up little brother." She remarked with a giggle on her warm lips, now they were both eighteen since Dante was born about five minutes after Margaret had been. Well now they were both eighteen so that was one slight anxiety out of the way but rather the real reason that she'd been up all night was the building heat that had been spreading over her body. She'd noticed the passed few nights but now it was at an all time high and one she couldn't ignore, in fact the simple motion of arching her back and causing her puffy nipples to press into the soft fabric of her t-shirt caused a shiver to traverse her spine as if she was one some kind of heightened love drug.

"Son of a bitch..." She huffed, and got up from her bed she stopped in place as her shapely thighs gently pressed together long enough for her to realize that the soft skin scraping against each other was rather damp. Her panties certainly had felt more moist than they should have...Though she didn't think she had been that wet. She bit her lower lip and left the room to go to the bathroom, her brother's room was right behind the bathroom and despite the luxurious living their father provided the walls weren't exactly sound proof. She sat on the toilet long enough to relieve herself thinking that might be an excuse for her inability to get to sleep as she paused hearing a barely audible grunt coming from the wall behind her head. She quirked her brow and leaned back a bit closer. "F-feel what again...?" She mumbled, blushing before quickly cleaning herself up and washing her hands. She needed to get some sleep she thought to herself not wanting to know what her brother was up to as she got back to her room but as she got back inside her own room, her knees buckled as that strange urge was getting the best of her, as if getting close to her own brother had somehow increased that lewd need.

"D-dammit." She huffed as she squeezed her thighs together and her hand had slid into her panties, her slender fingers rubbing against her clit to try and stoke the flame long enough so she could get back to her feet but her hand stayed right where it was. A high pitched moan escaping her warm lips as she arched her bark again, her nipples feeling like they were on fire as they poked through the soft fabric rather visibly. She grabbed at them trying to relax at the sensation, not at all bothering to cover her mouth as she slid her fingers into her muff, now desperate to relieve the fire in her belly. She didn't last long as her fingers slid deep into her dribbling pussy until her rounded girly hips bucked and her fingers became heavily soaked in her warm nectar. She shuddered out each panting breath as she laid back down, needing a moment to collect herself as she lay there on the floor.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 12:52:35 am »
Dante was stroking his own member long enough to cum again. The sensation of cumming again flooded his body again. He panted as he was finally coherent. He stood up and saw that his body was a mess. His sheets were a mess as well. He grabbe a towel and wiped himself clean. He changed pajama pants and the sheets. He had the dirty clothes in his hands. If he couldn't sleep, he may as well wash. He passed by Margaret's room. He heard a slight moan from her room. The walls really wasn't sound proof. He slowly approached her door and peaked inside to see her on the floor. He saw her on the floor. He couldn't help but see her panties a bit wet. Her nipples could be seen through her shirt. He figured that this wasn't the time to mess with her.

He took the clothes down to the laundry room to start them. He was standing there to collect his thoughts on what he just did. "I guess this is what happens when you're an adult." He said to himself. He waited for the clothes to stop in the wash to put them in the dryer. He then walked back to his room. "I wonder if Maggie's doing okay." He was the only one allowed to call her that. He peaked inside the door to see if she was still laying there.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Raf

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 01:19:36 am »
Margaret was so gassed by her sudden and powerful first orgasm that she hadn't even heard nor noticed the light from outside as Dante peeked in long enough to see the barely curvy young woman about to pass out on her bedroom floor. It took her another few minutes afterward to regain her bearings before she pulled herself up via one of the bed boards and make her way back towards the bed. At least the strange heat was gone now for the time being. She sat down, blushing as her panties now felt like she'd just gotten out of a hot tub with how wet and warm they were as they clung to her burgeoning hips. Huffing she reached down sliding her panties off and tossing them in her personal hamper, she grabbed a fresh pair of light green panties before heading out of her room quickly to the bathroom to clean up and heading back out feeling much fresher, hearing her brother moving about downstairs.

Maybe he needed to clean up too...She thought feeling rather embarrassed that they almost crossed paths after what either was doing. She couldn't confirm her brother was in his room jerking himself off but she had a good reason to believe it was the case and not something she wanted to think about too much. Just as she was pulling the blankets back up over her she paused to see her door creaking open long enough for Dante to peak in. "Dante..." She growled under her breath, he almost saw her in her panties. "What are you doing?" She asked giving him an annoyed look as if to say 'get your butt to bed right this instant!' though his new found masculinity may cause him to be a bit more confident.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 04:20:35 am »
Dante flinched when he heard Margaret say his name. He looked in just as her covers were coming up. He saw the green panties at a glance, but didn't bring that fact to attention. He hung his head a bit. He was always the one that took orders from her. She had this aura of intimidation to her that makes him introverted when she was angry. "Hey, M-Maggie." He said with a chuckle. Maybe it was his hormones or maybe it was the moonlight hitting her just right. But, he was just now noticing Maggie's beauty. He saw her toned arms and the way her shirt fit her body. She was actually attractive. He also smelt some musk in the air. It wasn't stinking, but it was making him a little hazy. "I thought I heard something and thought you were hurt." He realized his pants were tight again and looked down to see he was getting hard. He turned his body from her. "I'll go to bed now." He said as he rushed back, closing the door behind him.

He ended up back in bed and was staring at his hardened cock. He started to stroke it much faster this time. The image of Margaret's body was flashing in his head. On top of that, he started to imagine her in all those sports uniforms she wore. "Shit..." He mumbled as he was keeping his voice down.

Raf

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 04:39:42 am »
"Hi Dante." Margaret remarked flatly with a look on her face that did not show much amusement while her hands folded across her small bust as if to say 'what are you still doing here?'. She sighed through her nose and cocked her brow before making an annoyed shooing motion with one of her small seemingly delicate hands. "Go to bed, I'm fine." She remarked before rolling her eyes as the timid young man quickly left the threshold of the door and scurried off to his room like a dog with its tail between its legs. She rolled her eyes at this and his shy behavior before laying back down against the bed and getting comfortable. Her body was starting to feel warm again, smelling that same strange musk in the air as it seemed to intensify the moment Dante had peeked in but she wasn't about to let it envelope as easily as it did her brother, or at least she tried not to.

She rolled over finding her sneaky hand roaming between her thighs once more as she wondered what it was her brother had been doing when she was in the bathroom the first time and if he was hurrying off to do it again. Was he stroking off to her now? Gross! But...What if he really was? Did he think her attractive enough to do something so taboo and forbidden? She felt herself groan as she began to press her finger in between her moist warm folds. So much more sensitive than before and feeling even more good than she thought it would the second time around.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 07:13:42 am »
Dante was doing his best to stay quiet while he was masturbating. His ears suddenly perked up. What was he hearing from the other room. Was it Margaret? Was she masturbating too? The thought of that brought his hand more to life as it was going up and down the length of his cock. He was building up another climax quickly. He reached for a towel and came in it. He panted as he was coming down. The climax was so fierce, he landed on his bed exhausted. He was tired and spent... And he fell asleep with his cock in his hand.

Raf

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 07:19:20 am »
"D-damn you, Dante..." She growled, not sure if she could even blame him for her current state but none the less Margaret needed someone to yell at even if there wasn't anyone in the room. Her slender fingers pumping harder and faster out of her quickly moistening muff until a lewd smacking sound filled her ears each time she flicked her quick wrist. Her round hips shaking and thrusting towards the ceiling until she slapped her hand over her spreading mouth not about to make an errant sound again before she came into her hand and soaked her panties once more. She huffed, too tired to bother cleaning up again and gradually drifted off to sleep. She'd worry about in the morning, which came sooner than she liked.

She was still trying to blink the ache of the light in her eyes as she staggered into the bathroom like a zombie for her morning shower, she didn't bother pulling her robe on and just slung a towel over her shoulder before making her way to the bathroom. She liked her showers to run slightly longer than they should and if she didn't get to the bathroom first, she had to wait for Dante. And she'd rather not wait for him as patient as she could be. She shut the door behind her but didn't lock it before leaving her damp panties and t-shirt on the bathroom floor while climbing in and enjoying the feeling of the warm water hitting her body.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 09:22:37 am »
Dante was the first one awake, but he didn't go to the bathroom first. He made his way to the laundry room before their mom was aware of his late night washing. He rushed back to his room to put up his clothes. He grabbed his usual house attire: a pair of basketball shorts and a white muscle shirt. He never took showers in the morning, only when he was just about to head out for the day. He smelt something delightful and rushed downstairs before the shower started.

He went to the kitchen to the smell of cinnamon pancakes. There were two stacks on the plate. Syrup was drizzled all over them. Dante's stomach growled. "Man, I'm starving!" He said as he sat down. He looked up an saw his mother washing some dishes. She had long blonde hair and a slim figure. He was seeing her in her robe. Even in the loose outfit, he could see her nicely shaped ass. Why was he noticing this now. "Go get your sister for breakfast." She said to him. He nodded and stood up and went up stairs. He was down there long enough for her to wash up. He walked into the bathroom to see Margaret naked about to get dressed. His face was red with embarrassment.

Raf

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 11:11:28 am »
Margaret had her towel around her hair, her body now dried down thanks to a thorough rub down. She was standing stark naked in front of the mirror trying to tell if her boobs seemed a bit bigger than usual or if maybe her eyes were just playing tricks on her. Hearing Dante's voice, she turned and blushed bright red before slapping the towel soundly against the door making it vibrate slightly against her twin brother's grip. "Get out!" She screamed glaring daggers at her brother before quickly picking up the towel and holding it up over her womanly parts to assure Dante didn't get another peep show.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 11:46:53 am »
Dante quickly closed the door. He had the fear of God in his eyes as he was panting. He knew Margaret had a good body. She was a top athlete. But he doesn't remember her having such a killer body. Did her boobs get bigger? They didn't look that big in her shirt last night. He looked down and saw that his dick was hard again thinking about his sister's rack. "I'm sorry!" He called out as he ran off to his room. He quickly closed the door to his room and took off his pants. His cock flopped around. It looked a bit fatter than last night. He didn't have time to think about that right now. He had a raging boner and he had to get rid of it. He started to jerk off rapidly. He flinched as he started to feel rough. He heard about lotion helping. He had some on his dresser and used it on his hands. He rubbed his cock with his slicked up hands and he sighed a sigh of content while he stroked himself. Through his fog of arousal, he forgot to lock his door.

Raf

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 12:18:14 pm »
Margaret growled wrapping her towel around her body and tucking it tight along her bust...They did seem a bit more plump though they were no where near passed a b in her opinion. She hurried outside and marched right for Dante's room, shoving it open and not all caring since he peeked into her room last night without knocking for gods knew what reason last night but she wasn't about to ask questions. She was going to beat up the nimrod for barging into doors without knocking that was for sure. The slender raven haired young woman paused however, her face turning bright pink, framed by her shoulder length hair as she stood there seeing her twin with his hand wrapped around his visibly girthy manhood. "Are you serious, Dante?" She asked in shock and disgust now really going to whoop his butt as she shut the door and walked over to grab him by the collar though not realizing her swift movements had loosened the towel to the point that by the time she had grabbed him and raised her free hand into a balled fist, her towel had dropped to the floor causing her to freeze up, her face could not have been more red as she stood there nude in front of her brother.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 05:04:54 pm »
Dante was engrossed in his jerk off session to notice that Margaret barged into his room. He didn't notice her until she grabbed him by his shirt collar. He was close to cumming again. "M-Maggie! This isn't what you think!!!" He said as he was waving his hands in the air to prevent her from getting punched. He was surprised when he feel her fist. He had his eyes closed. He opened his eyes to see that she was stark naked. Her body was beautiful. His body was close to cumming anyways. The sight of her bare body was enough for him to fire of some seed onto her body his knees buckled and fell to the floor. He was panting from his powerful climax.

Raf

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 10:40:42 pm »
Margaret might have actually found this situation slightly humorous considering Dante's shouted excuse for his lewd behavior, of course that would be if she wasn't directly involved with it. Her temporary brain lapse caused by the extreme embarrassment of her brother seeing her completely nude and full frontal too ended as quickly as it came the moment that hot spunk splattered across her smooth skin. She looked down blushing fiercely as the hot pearly seed coated her small breasts and tight stomach. "You! You little..." She growled lowly, trembling in anger as her face was red though no longer due to embarrassment. However her anger did not last long as the sticky mess made her feel so incredibly warm, she needed it more of it. "D-Dante...I'm going to kill you once this is over with..." She groaned as she landed on her knees right in front of him. Her hand going to his cock and gently tugging on it to get more to come out.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2015, 01:04:17 am »
Dante was scared for his life. He really messed up with Margaret. He saw that she was fuming mad and willing to thrash him. He closed his eyes again and flinched in anticipation for what was going to happen. He felt her hand around his cock. Oh no! She's gonna break it off! He thought as he was noticing how soft her hand was. It was making him hard again. Then, he felt the unexpected. The soft warm hand started to move up and down the length of his dick. He opened his eyes to see that his sister had a look of lust on her face. Her eyes seemed to be focused on his cock. The look on her face while she was covered in his cum was doing so much for him. "M-Maggie..." He said nervously. He tossed his head back as he felt a big rush go through his body. He fired another load. This one landed mostly on Margaret's face, mainly her mouth.

Raf

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2015, 02:15:05 am »
"St-stop calling me that, dork." Margaret pouted as Dante gasped out her name, once again her timid twin brother stunned her as a fresh load of so thick and creamy spunk splattered across her budding bosom and pretty face. She gasped out, allowing much of it to splatter into her mouth and soak across her soft brown skin. Admittedly, it tasted very good much better than she would have anticipated and once again that strange heat was swarming her mind as well as infiltrating every crevice of her body. She despised it so, yet she couldn't deny its overwhelming influence over her as her hand stilled on his cock. Her one eye not soaked in Dante's thick seed remained honed in on his fat cock. Should it have been that thick? She released a sigh through her nose as if resigning herself to what she was about to do before flopping a bit onto her stomach and opening her mouth having gulped the glob soaking her tongue she lashed out said tongue and gave Dante's cock a tentative lick.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2015, 04:38:10 am »
Dante panted hard as he was watching Margaret as she was processing what happened to her. He remained silent not wanting to piss her off even more. His eyes grew wide when he saw her rest on her belly. His sights were immediately on her plump ass. He moved his sights to his cock. He was in shock of she was going to happen. He let out a moan as she licked it. "Is everything okay!" Their mother called out. "Crap!" He said as he heard her foot steps. He scrambled and grabbed her towel. He shoved Margaret into his closet. He made it in time before she walked in. "Where's Margaret?" She asked. "She's in my closet... She wanted to borrow my gaming shirt." He said with a grin.

Raf

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2015, 04:46:14 am »
Margaret gasped in shock as she heard their mother calling up to them, she hadn't come down for breakfast yet so of course her mom would wonder if something was up. She blushed, realizing what she had been doing to her brother before he shoved her right into the closet with the towel that by this point was going to become a solid slab terrycloth thanks to how many times Dante had cum into it by this point. She pouted, it wasn't exactly going to get her dry...She could hear Dante making a quick excuse to their mother. Margaret looked about the small space and found the shirt he had been talking about. Oh...That was right, Dante really loved this shirt didn't he? A smirk spread across her soft lips before she grabbed at the shirt and tugged it off the hanger before using it to wipe off much of the cum coating her plumping chest and stomach as well as her face.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2015, 12:20:29 pm »
"Well, come on. I don't want your food to get cold. Your father's gifts has arrived, too." She said as she turned to leave. Dante couldn't help but stare at his mother's nice ass. What was wrong with him today. "Hey, hurry up in there. We have breakfast." He called as he left the room. He went downstairs to see a large package for Dante and what looks like just a card for Margaret. "I wonder what we got." He said as he was waiting on his sister so that they could open them up together.

Raf

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2015, 12:06:17 pm »
Margaret glared at Dante through the crack in the closet door, how dare he even think to tell her to hurry up when her current state was his fault!? That heat still swelled within her stomach, that cum needed to be inside her. "I'm going to crush that pervert's head!" She growled as she ran back to her room, she seemed a tick slower she thought to herself, her breasts and ass actually had a bit of a bounce to them. She pulled on a sweater and shorts before heading downstairs in a hurry to get downstairs before her mother started asking more questions. Halfway down the stairs, the raven haired young woman was wishing she'd remembered underwear since every step of her clothing's fabric rubbing against her supple skin was driving her hotter and hotter. "I'm sure it's more bribery." Margaret remarked flatly before taking the envelope off the box and simply ripping it open to pull out the card.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2015, 11:18:39 pm »
As the card was ripped open, two tickets fell out and Dante picked them up. "They are tickets to the title match!" He said. "They are private suites!" He said in an excited tone of voice. He went to open up his present to see he had s new game system. "It's the special edition!" He said as he was looking at the cover of the system. There was a scantily clad lady on there. He was staring at it as their mom was sighing at Margaret's statements. "He's not trying to bribe you. He's trying to tell you that even though he hasn't been around that he still cares. So, who are you gonna take to the game?" She asked.

Raf

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2015, 04:46:50 am »
"Ohhh, he went hard in the paint this time didn't he?" Margaret dead panned, folding her arms across her chest, her arms not closing in as tight around her chest as she remembered. At least it seemed as such, clearly not impressed with her father once again pouring money into lavish gifts for them. They still didn't make up for the years of him not being there. Margaret shrugged at her mother's question before looking at her brother who seemed fixated on the bikini wearing girl on the front of the console's box. Why that was necessary to have on there? She didn't know but at least Dante may have something else to jerk off to. "Well Dante seems pretty excited about it so I guess I'll take him."

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2015, 09:28:13 am »
Dante looked up at his sister and saw that her breasts were quite plumped up from her arms being around them. He blushed from the statement. "Really?! Thanks, Maggie!" He said as he looked back at the console that was promoting the fighting game it came with. "That's sweet of you, Margaret." Their mother said. She yawned a bit. "I'm gonna go out and get ready for my trip tonight. I have a business meeting with a buyer this weekend. We're gonna have an early dinner too at a nice place since Dante picked last year, Maggie gets to choose this year and no fast food. Text me your choice. Okay." She walked around and gave both Margaret and Dante a kiss on the forehead before leaving. Dante was trying to exit the room undetected as the mother left the home.

Raf

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2015, 12:20:28 pm »
"Sure, thank dear old dad though." Her voice dripping with sarcasm as she spoke of their father in a sentimental fashion before nodding to their mother as she left to go get ready for her trip this weekend. Margaret simply nodded as she turned towards her brother who apparently had taken quite a liking to sneaking off right in the very edges of her peripheral vision these days. "Don't think I didn't catch you staring at my chest you little twerp!" She growled once their mother was out of earshot and grabbed one of the throw pillows from the couch to throw it at his head. Glad he wasn't close enough that she'd end up victim to his natural musk once more...Or whatever it is that caused her to almost suck his dick up in his bedroom only minutes ago.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2015, 06:31:40 pm »
Dante froze in his tracks. He laughed nervously when she caught him sneaking off. "I said I was sorry. I just noticed that you seem different somehow." He said as he quickly ducked the pillow. He was a little surprised. Normally, he didn't have the reflexes to dodge Margaret's amazing arm. He didn't have time to sit and wonder about that feat as he noticed she picked up another pillow. He scampered upstairs and made to his room before she could throw it. He made it to his room and locked it this time. "That was close." He said as he took the game and set it on his bed. He turned to mirror and saw that he looked slightly different as well. He didn't have the childlike baby cheeks he was use to seeing. Did turning 18 really do that? He brushed his long hair from his face and sighed. "What's going on today? Why am I feeling this way?" He turned from the dresser and went set up his present.

Hours had passed and the dinner was over. The family had went to a restaurant that required them to dress nicely. Normally, that wasn't bad. But today, it was mentally taxing to the younger twin. His mother and sister wore outfits that were made to complement their womanly features. They have worn them before and they didn't have that effect on him. He noticed his mother's supple bosoms and Margaret's lean frame. He played it off well enough. He himself was wearing a blue polo shirt with blue slacks to match. His black hair was actually in a ponytail to make it look neat. He exhaled when he made it to his room. Their mother was gone to the airport by now. Dante immediately changed out of his causal clothes. He was in the mood to wear his typical shorts and shirts. He went into the closet to hunt for the items. There was a lingering musk in the air. It was his sister's musk from when she hid in there before. He found his favorite shirt on the ground and sighed as he noticed it was dirty. "I didn't wear this since I washed it." He went to sniff it. It smelt like his cum. It also smelt like Margaret. "Maggie..." He said softly to himself. He sighed as he sniffed again. The smell was flooding his head and his cock was getting hard. His eyes went blank as he dropped the shirt. He walked out his room with only his boxers on. He made it to Margaret's room and opened the door. He saw his sister there. "Maggie..." His tone had a sense of longing in it. It was like he had to have her this moment.

Raf

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2015, 01:53:33 am »
Margaret glared at the back of Dante's head as the pillow flew right over his dark hair as he just barely ducked the pillow. She growled darkly and was already grabbing for another pillow, she dropped said pillow and looked for something heavier and much more deadly than a nasty throw pillow. Thankfully for Dante he had already escaped with his tail between his legs and back upstairs before she could raise one of their mother's decorative statues to toss at his back. Margaret could be just a tad scary when her temper got the better of her. She pouted and made her way back upstairs, the young woman failing to notice that her hips were growing wider and that they even had a bit of a saunter to them with each step she used to climb up the stairs before going back to her room to text her mother the restaurant and actually get ready for the day.

The raven haired young woman stood beside her mother dressed in the stupid dress her mother had insisted she wear. It was a form fitting purple dress that ran from the shoulder straps all the way down to her knees. It had been one she usually wore when they had to go somewhere a tad too fancy for her liking. She had insisted on a smaller restaurant that served burgers but her mom had vetoed the idea and thus here they were, trying their best to look like goofy fancy birds. It didn't help that her curves seemed to have swelled an inch or two overnight and now the dress was uncomfortably tight on her slender build. She shot Dante a glare whenever she caught him staring. She was more than relieved by the time they got home and was already in the middle of disrobing when she heard her door open behind her. "Dante! Get out of here before I kick your ass!" Margaret growled not about to mince her words though the lustful look in his eyes caused her to pause as he made his way into the room. Her dress hung halfway from her waist leaving her bra revealed as she took a step back. "Ahh..." She tumbled and had to catch herself on the desk. Stupid heels.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2015, 09:06:34 am »
Dante was staring blankly at Margaret as she stood there with her dress down to her waist. The moonlight shined into the room to add to her sudden beauty. Dante was panting as he was looking at sheer beauty that he had to have. He had to hold. He had to taste. He walked over to Margaret as she was stumbling to her dresser. The walk was slow and methodical. He stood inches from the female. He raised his hand up to caress the cheek on her face. He was silent as he leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips. He pressed her body against his, sliding the dress down her hips to have it fall to the floor. His hands wandered her body and groped her butt as he was kissing her. He was driven by her scent.

Raf

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2015, 09:19:21 am »
Margaret had already shoved herself back to her full stance, though now realized she was very much topless in front of her twin brother. Something that apparently was happening quite frequently now, and to no one's surprising not exactly something she was all that thrilled about. Her bright blue eyes narrowed on Dante as he strode towards in a way that chilled her to the bone, his expression blank and his walk purposeful yet he did so in such a mechanical manner that it reminded her of the masked killer from the Halloween series. Finally finding her voice she stepped back from him and raised her fist, her slender brows furrowing tight together as her lips drew back in a snarl. "Dante, if you don't get your scrawny butt out of my room this instant you are going to be very sorry." She growled, once more her usually timid brother stunned her, the firm kiss causing her to gasp into his mouth as her eyes widened and her dress fell around her feet exposing every inch of her more voluptuous body to him. Her breasts bordering on a C and her hips more resembling their mother's when she was at her peak in sexual beauty. "Ahhh the hell!?" She mumbled against his lips as Dante's hand clasped around her bum.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2015, 10:32:33 am »
Dante moved his lips from Margaret's lips to her neck. His hands rose up to start to air off her bra. He pulled away to stare at her bare breasts. He heard her speak and then looked into her eyes. He panted as he saw fear and anger in hers. "If you want me to stop... Then stop me, Maggie." His hand went to her crotch. He felt the wet fabric that covered her virgin womanhood. He wanted her scent all over him and he couldn't stop, he wouldn't stop until he had what he wanted.

Raf

« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 05:30:08 pm »
"D-Dante..." Margaret gasped out as she reached up to try and stop his hand but, her fingers only wrapped around his wrist briefly before gently sliding away and feeling her larger breasts bouncing free now rather supple C cups. That strange but alluring scent burned at the back of her nasal cavity, she hated that smell so much but she couldn't help but want to know it and understand it more. Why it drover her so crazy and how it seemed to be attached to this strange and attractive new boldness in her brother. Her full lips twisted in a pout but she said nothing as he told her if she wanted this over she would have to voice it or rather force him off herself. "Aaaahhaaahh..." She gasped out as she felt the young man's hand slide between her thickening thighs. "D-don't touch there..." She whined in a high pitched moan, her cheeks flushing a soft pink thanks to Dante feeling how wet she was, enough to make her panties see through at this point.