-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Discovering Ourselves Together (Scizorman and Raf)  (Read 17910 times)

THE Scizorman

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I'm open to anything.
Re: Discovering Ourselves Together (Scizorman and Raf)
« Reply #330 on: October 01, 2017, 11:56:28 pm »
“Promise?” Dante replied with a chuckle about the face sitting. He winced a bit to the ear pulling. “I was just joking around with you.” He said with a chuckle. “Okay, you two. Enough. Let’s get inside to eat.” Carrington said with a shy. They went inside and the place was somewhat empty. Since classes haven’t started yet, there weren’t many people there. The cafeteria was a buffet. Carrington paid for all of them to enter. Dante went straight for the nacho bar they had set up, piling on the chips and queso. Damien went to get some of the meatloaf that they were serving. “Hey, Ruby. What do you say we start having more children?” He asked her while the others were prepping their food.

(If you don’t mind. I’m also thinking that maybe one of her daughters is sort of a loli in stature.)
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Raf

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Lost My Lucky Ball and Chain
« Reply #331 on: October 04, 2017, 06:37:39 am »
"Don't tempt me." Margaret replied with a smirk releasing his ear before turning to their aunt and nodded, even as full as her stomach was it would be nice to get something other than protein inside it as well. Following behind with her family, and bring up the rear she took note of the rather spacious cafeteria, then again she supposed it shouldn't have been too surprising. After all it seemed that Aunt Carrigan spared no expense for her students. Margaret was close behind her brother, taking a moment to see what was available before looking over at her brother with a raised brow who was trying to build the world's largest nacho pyramid. "I weep for the next person taking your ass..." She remarked jokingly before placing some chicken salad onto her plate.
Ruby on the other hand kept close to her husband, letting him choose their meal for the afternoon before blushing at his remark. "I'm certainly not opposed to it she remarked..." Biting her full lower lip, playing a bit coy but she was a bit excited to hear Damien bring up the topic. "I would need you to stay home more...I mean, can't be working if I'm going to be pregnant for a while~" She remarked with her arm along his back.

(No prob. Hmm, I could make one of them about 5'1-5'2 with an A cup and wide hips.)

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #332 on: October 06, 2017, 04:30:22 am »
Damien grinned at his wife. “Of course. I don’t want to leave my wife alone. And I think we’ve got plenty of money to live off of for a long time. Let’s just not wait so long to let these kids know about their bloodline.” He said as he kissed Ruby’s cheek. “With the kids going away soon, we'll have the home to ourselves too. We can even do that thing you love with the whip.”

“Oh hush!” Dante said as continued making his nachos. “I know what I’m doing here.” He said as he noticed the salad. “You’re gonna need something more than that. You’ll burn that off in no time.”

(That sounds fine.)
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Raf

« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2017, 10:16:07 am »
"Well you used it so well on me before~" Ruby remarked blushing quite a bit as she stifled a slightly embarrassed giggle. Peeking over her shoulder to see if the two 'kids' had heard anything before heading off with Damien to one of the tables.

Margaret only laughed as Dante took offense to her remark, she was only teasing of course though on some level she really did worry about what her brother ate even before they had become logic defying demons...Well had been, just not aware of it. "Trust me, Dante. I'm sure we'll both be getting more stuffed than we can handle in no time." She remarked, flicking him gently in the forehead before heading over to a table.

From one end of the cafeteria, another two girls walked in. Both had suspiciously white hair, one was rather short possibly a few inches shorter and she could have been legally considered a dwarf. Her hips flaring out to either side of her in a formal looking skirt and blouse, her long white wavy hair falling from head in a pair of long pigtails, her amber eyes framed by a pair of glasses. Beside her, aside from the long white hair kept up out of her face by a clip in one corner along her fringe, was a fairly normal looking girl. Her bust size obviously was impressive and her hips though wide were outmatched by those of the shorter woman. "Look it's mom! Hi mom!" The taller one exclaimed, waving her hand much to the glum shorter one's annoyance, clearly perturbed by her sister's antics.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #334 on: October 09, 2017, 10:54:28 pm »
Damien chuckled. “Well, it’s all in the wrist.” He said as they sat down to continue their own conversation.

Dante shook his head with a grin. “I need to focus on being the aggressor more, though.” He said as he heard the taller girl wave out calling for her mother. “Who are they?” He asked. He couldn’t help but take notice to both of them. He wanted to talk to them but was frozen in fear. He seemed deflated as he saw that Carringan was making her way over to them. “Those are our cousins?!” He said in shock. Looking at them, they seemed like a younger version of Carrigan at different stages in life. He turned to Margaret. “Should we say hello?” He asked.

“Hey!” Carrigan said as she greeted her daughters. She hugged the taller one first in a great embrace. Their plump breasts were pressed together. She moved to her shorter, but older one and hugged her too. She had her big breasts in the loli’s face in a snuggle. “How have you been? How was Europe?” She asked. “Oh! And your Uncle Damien is here with his family.” She added.

Raf

« Reply #335 on: October 11, 2017, 10:14:23 am »
"Oh I'm sure~" Ruby smirked, taking a bite of her food before turning her head enough take sight of her nieces.

Margaret simply shrugged and decided to take a seat for the time being, carrying around a womb full of gooey spunk was starting to take a bit of a toll on her and she was quite hungry after all. The two women greeted their mother, the taller of the two quite happily hugging the mother regardless of the fact that their huge boobs would make such a thing a bit difficult. Poe was simply quite bubbly and energetic in personality even if she was the younger of the two sisters, she was simply a very friendly spirit...She also really loved her mom, much to her sister Rudna's embarrassment since the girl never once could go without openly calling to their mother when seeing her in a public setting.

"Poe..." Rudna remarked in a low growl as Carrigan greeted the two of them. "Your boobs are in my face..." She pointed to her mother as she patted the older demon on the back before reaching towards her glasses to shift them back in place on her face. "It was wonderful! The students at the hostels can be so friendly." Poe remarked with a broad smile while Rudna stepped back and folded her arms behind her once she was released.

"Poe had a lot of fun, let's just put it that way." The shorter of the two sisters remarked with a sigh.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #336 on: October 12, 2017, 01:04:50 am »
Carrigan grinned at the older daughter. “Oh, don’t act like you don’t like my boobs in your face.” She said with a grin. “You’re always the first one begging to empty these bad boys.” She said as she held up her plump breasts. She listened to the stories. “I’m so glad that you made so many friends.” She said. She seemed a little down that Rudna didn’t have as much fun. “Oh? Did my little Rudy get shut out while overseas?” She asked as she pouted. “Well, if you want some fun, the students this year are extra feisty this year.” She winked at them. “Especially your cousins who are just getting use to being demonic.” She made a quick gesture to Dante and Margaret. “Those are Damien’s twins.” She whispered to them. “Care to say hello?”

Raf

« Reply #337 on: October 20, 2017, 09:42:59 am »
"Hmph, that's what you'd like to think!" Rudna remarked with a pout in what some might consider a cute manner, her cheeks puffing out slightly with a reddish hue tinting them as she folded her arms across her smaller chest and her head turned slightly away from her mother's offered breasts.
"Uh-huh~! It was a fun time indeed, Mother! They were more than kind to me, I've never felt so full!" Poe remarked with a broad smile as her large supple breasts bounced from the enthusiastic nod complementing her words, her elder sister still huffing beside her as Carrigan teased her about not being very social while in another country.

"I didn't make friends the same way you and Poe like to do so, Mother." The shorter demon remarked with a roll of her eyes as she turned her head enough to face Carrigan once more. "Are they not feisty every year?" She asked with a raised brow, Poe looked very happy to hear this news. It was sometimes hard to tell if the fact that Poe was a succubus just meant her friendly nature included she was glad to open her legs more than often or if being a demon that fed on lust made her oblivious to the lewd nature of her behavior. 

"Are they both girls?" Poe asked a little confused causing Rudna to snicker beside her taller sister as the busty demon turned to look at the two, seeming to mistake Dante for a girl considering his androgynous build.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #338 on: October 20, 2017, 12:59:13 pm »
Carrigan grinned. “They are an extra slice of feisty this year, Rudy.” She remarked. “Of course not. One of them is a guy. He’s Dante. The one with the nice tits is Margaret.” Carrigan said. “And Dante does take after his father, if you get my drift.” She said with a wink. She took each of her daughters by their hands and walked them over to the twins’ table. “Hey, I would like to meet two of my daughters. My baby daughter here is Poe.” She said with a smile. And this is my eldest daughter, Rudna.” She said with a grin.

Dante was nearly choked up at the sight of the smaller succubus. Yes, Poe had a nice rack. So did his sister and Mother. But Rudna’s presense seem to have him flushed a bit. “Hi. I’m Dante...” He said with a soft tone. “So... wanna fuck...? I mean...” he blurted out. “Oh man... I mean... uh. Wanna... duck? Yeah duck...” he started to stuff his face to try and divert the awkwardness. Carrigan couldn’t help but laugh. She never met someone start off a conversation like that with Rudna. She was quite curious as to how the loli would take it.

Raf

« Reply #339 on: October 24, 2017, 01:15:06 am »
"Oh goody..." Rudna simply remarked in her mother's response, her tone indecipherable as to whether or not that was sarcastic or not. Poe on the other hand was intrigued to say the least by the twins, both of them feminine in their own regard though Margaret was clearly more so than Dante even with hips like that. Her head turned back to her mother who was currently giving a bit more insight to the two dark haired twins that aside from one of them being male seemed to be almost the physical opposite of Poe and Rudna. Cheerily, the taller one followed her mother over to the twins while Rudna seemed to suddenly have lead feet, the soles of her shoes squeaking briefly against the linoleum tile as Carrigan dragged her forward despite her best efforts to stay right where she was.

"She's the old one?" Margaret asked dubiously with a raised brow, one hand lifted and pointing between the two girls in a leisurely manner as Rudna shot her a death glare, her attention turning towards the male of the two that decided to introduce himself in the most obnoxious of ways. "Greeaaaat..." Rudna remarked rather sarcastically in response to Dante after sizing him up for a second. "I'd consider shoving a duck up your ass but you look liked you'd be into that." Rudna remarked coldly, folding her arms across her chest.

"The short one seems like fun." Margaret remarked with a smirk as she leaned closer to Dante to inform him of this.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #340 on: October 25, 2017, 01:01:18 pm »
“At first, you were complaining about not getting enough action and the first chance you get, you’re acting all cold?” Carrigan asked as she rolled her eyes. “You need to make up your mind.” Damien was chuckling as he came over with Ruby. “Rudna’s being bratty again?” He asked as he greeted her by rustling her hair a bit. He hugged Poe and kissed her on the cheek. “How are my nieces doing?” He asked. “And excuse my children!” He said as he swatted both on their shoulders. “They lack tact when talking with fellow established demons.” He gave a chuckle at them. “Sorry...” Dante said as he sulked a bit. “It’s okay. You seemed struck by their beauty.” Damien said. “Rudna has a charm that only a certain few can resist. Poe does as well.” He wrapped an arm around Ruby. “You two remember my wife, right?” He asked. Carrigan places a single hand on her shoulder. “Rudy, when’s the last time you’ve fed?” Carrigan asked in a motherly tone.

Raf

« Reply #341 on: October 26, 2017, 10:12:43 am »
Rudna glared in Carrigan's direction, either the woman had a hard time actually listening to her children or she was messing with her daughter as clearly the fact that she had not gotten attention back in Europe was not the problem. She just hadn't been in the mood to sleep with a bunch of horny college students in the same way that Poe had been. Folding her arms over her chest she sighed and huffed, her nostrils flaring for a moment as Poe smiled and hugged her uncle tight. "We're very good~!" The taller girl remarked cheerily seemingly oblivious to any misbehavior on the part of her cousins. It was Margaret's turn to pout as Damien scolded her and her brother, at least she hadn't outright asked his cousin if she wanted to fuck upon first meeting. At least she was a bit more charismatic about it with other demons she found interest in...At least she thought so anyway.

"Somewhat!" Poe was as honest as she was bubbly, the last time that she had seen the blonde human woman was perhaps when she was actually shorter than Rudna. Meanwhile the curvy young woman beside her blushed a little as Carrigan actually showed her some concern. "I've eaten fine, Mother..." She remarked with a slight huff.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #342 on: October 27, 2017, 12:54:01 am »
Carrigan was joking around with the smaller demoness. She arched a brow as she saw her huff. “You're such a Tsudere.” Carrigan said with a toothy grin. That caught Dante off guard. She wasn’t expecting someone like Carrigan to use that term. “Sounds like someone I know.” He said as he looked at his sister. He looked back at Rudna with a blush and bowed a bit to her. “Sorry. It’s just that... I’m still new to this...” He said. “I would like to know you better though...” he added. He was still draw to Rudna more than Poe.

Damian gave Poe a big hug in return, groping her ass a little bit. That’s how he seemed to greet them, which is why Rudna barely gave him hugs. “Don’t be that sorry, Dante. Rudna’s a bit different in her approach.” He said as he ruffled her hair. “She may not act it, but she's quite the monster once you get her in the sack.” He grinned as he said this. “But enough of that. Are you guys going to be here for the whole semester?” He said as he turned his attention back to Poe as Carrigan looked Rudna in her eyes. “You’re not fine.” She said as she pulled her to her grasp. She snapped her fingers slightly. She then popped out one of her breasts. “Feed.” She said to her daughter. Dante was a bit shocked. “She’s doing that in public?” He asked. Damian shook his head. “Not really. Carrigan used a cloaking spell. Any human not connected our kind can’t see them. When I say that, any that doesn’t have demon children. So your mother can see them. But the cafeteria worker who’s serving the barbecue can’t.”

Raf

« Reply #343 on: November 04, 2017, 04:50:03 am »
"Must you use that word, Mother?" Rudna asked rather incredulously with her slender arms folded across her narrow chest, she clearly was not a fan of terms more suited in an anime than anywhere else. It sometimes felt as though Carrigan was the older sister she had never wanted more than the mother she was born to. Margaret didn't seem to hear or barely acknowledged her brother's remarks, noticing the way that Poe either seemed to be completely oblivious to the world around her or was just very much in love with the fact that she was a succubus as compared to how she started out. Rudna rolled her eyes with a huff at Dante's words, the boy's father even more so. Poe wiggling her shapely bottom into Damien's hand as the taut but so soft flesh sank beneath her uncle's fingers, visible enough from the way the fabric of her skirt sank. 

"We'll be here for most of the semester I think~" Poe replied with a bright smile and a nod as if to accentuate the affirmative even further. Rudna let her sister explain well enough as it were, giving her uncle a glare as he ruffled her finely brushed hair, looking like she might bite his hand if he continued to muss up her hair, something that she took a measure of pride in if the ridiculously long pigtails were any indication. "Unfortunately..." Rudna added to Poe's answer before blushing darkly and nearly throwing her arms up hard enough to stumble back. "M-Mother, we just met out cousins...They don't need to see this!" She remarked sounding rather breathless as if terribly exasperated.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #344 on: November 05, 2017, 08:21:46 am »
Damien smiled at Poe’s response. “That’s good. Maybe you guys can really help my kids here. They could use some friends to keep them in check.” He said as he released Poe. He looked at Rudna. “Listen to your mother. I know your grandmother wouldn’t stand for you refusing to feed.” He said with a smirk. The succubus in question had a dominatrix side that was known to all except the twins. “Grandma?” Dante asked. “Oh yes. She’s quite the beauty.” Carrigan said as she smiled. She looked down at Rudna. “And no back talking. Feed!” She sounded a little more serious as she was putting her nipple up to the loli’s face. Damian smiled. “How about you ladies show where you’re staying?” Damian asked. “Oh! That’s right. Your dorm is actually next to theirs.” Carrigan explained to the children.

Raf

« Reply #345 on: November 26, 2017, 10:33:32 pm »
"I'd be happy too!" Poe remarked as cheerily as possible with hands clasped at her stomach pushing her large perky breasts closer together making them look even more obscene than they already were even in her respectable yet form fitting blazer. Rudna meanwhile huffing, her face blushing as she looked away and frowned, knowing that Damian was playing his best hand at getting Rudna to cooperate. An unfair one but definitely his best considering Grandma Succubus was not to be trifled with. Carrigan's sudden change in tone showing that she wasn't playing around anymore. "Oh how lucky for me and Poe..." Rudna remarked sardonically as her face was now crimson in hue thanks to her uncle and mother before leaning forward and reluctantly suckling at her mother's teat.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2017, 10:19:29 am »
Carrigan let out a small moan as Rudna started to suckle on her tit. Demonic milk flowed into Rudna’s mouth, causing a slight purple glow to produce. Rudna was quite skilled with her tongue. Dante did get a good look. But, he got distracted by the other’s larger breasts getting plumped up. Dante smiled at Poe. “Lead the way.” He said with a happy expression. “We’ll catch up.” Carrigan said as she took a seat with Her oldest, yet most petite, daughter in her lap. “Okay.” Damian said as he walked arms locked with Ruby. “Oh! And if you two need to be fed, just ring us up. I can get Ruby here any moment.” He told the twins.

As the others left, Carrigan looked down at her daughter. “Why dont you try and entertain your cousin? He’s obviously wants you in bed.” She said as she moved her hand doesn’t Rudna’s crotch. “And I can tell you’ve been holding out. What’s going on? Something’s wrong?”

Raf

« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2017, 09:09:54 am »
Rudna gave a side glancing glare in the direction to anyone who bothered watching but resumed either way, closing her eyes to block them out while she appeased her mother. Meanwhile Poke cheerily nodded and watched her aunt and uncle leave before turning to Dante and inviting him to come along once more with a small wave of her hand at her hip before leaving the cafeteria and out towards the dorms. Her wide birthing hips swaying from side to side as she did so without a care in the world. "You smell like you've been getting up to a bunch of fun!" Poe remarked rather plainly as if it was the most normal thing to say while she walked a little ahead of Dante, her plush yet pert rump jiggling up and down from cheek to cheek with each stride of her long yet shapely legs. Margaret meanwhile had decided to go adventuring on her own without parental supervision.

Rudna huffed as she drank down her mother's milk it was satisfying though she would have much rather preferred to have gotten filled in her own time instead of being made to perform in front of family. "Ish nuffin'!" She insisted around her mother's tit leaving some of the milk to dribble past her chin and into her lap.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2017, 02:09:26 pm »
Dante blushed. “We has a little fun here.” He said innocently. “Well, after losing a BJ contest to your sister, we found a nice futa girl to have our fix with.” Damian said in the same tone of voice. “And get this. She was an actual futa. She wasn’t using any spells.” He added. This sort of conversation was brand new to the twins. Dante looked at Poe, still mesmerized slightly by her appearance. “Poe, can I ask you something? Does Rudna hate me now?” He asked with a worried expression.

Carrigan’s hand went inside her daughter’s pants and she started to toy with the loli’s pussy. “You're lying, Rudna.” She said sternly. “You know I can tell that you’re lying. Now fess up. What’s the matter?”

Raf

« Reply #349 on: December 11, 2017, 09:18:53 am »
"Oh my, she sounds like a delight~!" Poe remarked in that same spirited tone as she walked beside Dante, even with her long legs she always seemed to keep the right pace with him, never striding too far forward so that both were across from each other along every foot of their path. The girl's head turned towards him, a single ivory brow raised revealing her golden hued eyes as she tilted her head to one side much like a puppy. "Rudna?" she turned back as if considering this question before giving a soft giggle. "Nah, she hates everyone! I wouldn't worry too much about it, she may or may not hate you less than others though."

"Nuffin..." Rudna grumbled with her arms folded over her chest, glaring eyes watching the older demon's hand find its way beneath her skirt and panties, pressing her fingers against the girl's plump cunny as she blushed and looked away. "Mnnhh..." Rudna moaned, biting on her lower lip to try and keep herself from getting any louder. "H-how...many...t-times do...I uhh have tuh yooou..."

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #350 on: December 12, 2017, 12:56:28 am »
Dante was a bit confused at what Poe said. “She hates everyone?” He repeated. “Yeah, little Rudy has always been the anti social one of Carrigan’s children.” Damien explained. “I guess it comes from a little bit of jealousy.” He added. “All of her girls have these nice long legs and full chest.” He was fondling Poe from behind as he explained this. And even Margaret has developed nicely once her powers kicked in.” Dante glanced over to his twin sisters huge rack. “But Rudna is a Rare anomaly. While she does have curves, her clothes does a lot to hide that. But, her demonic spells are way more powerful. When she gets in the mood to really get a human, it’s a thing of beauty. Just watch.” He released his niece, knowing he probably got her riled up for some action. They made it to the home just in time too.

Carrigan kept moving her hand against Rudna’s pussy. “What was that dear? I couldn’t really hear you.” She said as she leaned in to whisper. “You should really stop holding back. You know it will make you feel better to let it all out.” Her free hand went up the short girl’s shirt. She was twisting at the very perky nipples. “Your nips are fully out. Do you want mommy inside you?” She asked as Rudna could feel something growing in her mother’s lap.

Raf

« Reply #351 on: December 17, 2017, 08:43:57 am »
"I think Rudna just likes to keep everyone on their toes, sex maybe second nature to all us but perhaps my big sister is more of the type to savor one partner than indulging multiple ones even at the cost of her own hunger." Poe commented as they walked, one gleaming eye popping open as she felt the hands of her uncle groping into her soft and ample chest. A small moan came from the girl's parted lips as she looked over her shoulder and smiled at her uncle, he was a bit more attentive than she remembered but not that she minded in the slightest, her large supple tits so malleable beneath the older demon's skillful fingers. Dante would find no sign of Margaret when he turned to look for her, as she was far beyond the home of Carrigan's girls by now and decided to try and find the facilities for one of the athletic teams. Poe meanwhile stopped and with a little wave of her hand brought a key forth from her blazer pocket that slid right into the door and and unlocked it. "Here we are~" She practically sang leading the rest of inside a foyer that lead to a grand staircase on the right. At least three our four rooms could be seen from the ground floor.

Rudna tried her best to ignore her mother's touch but the ancient woman was just far too skillful with her tender touch to be difficult to just brush away, her legs parting enough for Carrigan to have more access as the petite young woman shuddered visibly. Frowning at her mother's words she looked away, her velvet petals warm against the buxom succubus' slender fingers. "Y-you're a sadist you know that..." She huffed, puffing her cheeks out in red faced pout.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #352 on: December 17, 2017, 11:35:26 am »
Margaret would find a group of cheerleaders practicing on the basketball court. There were male and female cheerleaders. And it seemed that all of them had perfect bodies. While none of the females had large breasts or ass, they were all proportionate. There were also two tennis players practicing as well. Both female.

Dante sighed as he noticed that his sister wandered off again. He turned back to Poe. “I see. Well, I guess I can ask her out and see if we can get to know each other first.” He said. Damian arched a brow. “Not a bad idea.” He said as he released Poe. He took Ruby by her hand and led her to the couch. He sat down first and unzipped his pants to let his cock flop out. He pulled Ruby to his lap. “Come here.” He said. Dante blushed as he was shocked that his parents were doing this right in front of him. His cock got hard from the sight of seeing his mother’s breast bouncing up and down. 

Carrigan grinned. “I’ll stop Under one condition.” She said as she started to finger her daughter even more. “You give your cousin a chance. He’s obviously more attracted to you than Poe.” She said while twisting her nipple. “Huh?” She gave it a big tug.

Raf

« Reply #353 on: December 22, 2017, 07:14:30 am »
"Oh..." Margaret pouted a little seeing the cheerleaders going through their various drills on the court's floor, sneakers sneaking backed the sound of exuberant and organized cheers that would be meant to excite the crowd in the next game. Not that she didn't respect cheerleaders, understanding that they could be just as athletically gifted as other active students depending on the intensity and formations of their routines...However, she also found it about as interesting as watching paint dry as far as actually taking part in the activity. She let them be turning her attention to the two tennis players, an actual sport this time but not one she had a whole lot of interest in...Still the passionate grunts coming from either tennis player as they slammed the ball back at one another with increasing fervor. It was enough to garner her interest as she sauntered forward, wide hips bouncing from one side to the other and took a seat on the fold out bleachers to watch.

"She's hard to impress but I'm sure you can get her to come around!" Poe remarked, flicking on the light since afternoon was beginning to wane into evening and the light would just be more appreciated to the dimness of the common room area. Being the daughters of the Dean they had very nice dormitories that were all to themselves for the most part. Rudna and Poe had both agreed to make it big and luxurious but open it up to other students to live in with them. There was no favoritism either or just sleeping with the sisters or the Dean that got one a room, at Rudna's insistence they had to be actually making good grades or showing strides in their participation on campus to be allowed in. Much to Poe's chagrin that meant that she actually had to put effort in her grades as well or Rudna would not allow her to sleep in her bed with her...Carrigan wouldn't let Rudan kick her out of course.
Ruby smiled and plopped onto his lap grinding against the meaty cock of her husband though Poe didn't even bat her eyes...which already seemed to be closed anyway though as to why Dante was shocked would be surprising since there were already several instances of them doing so right in front of him.

"I'd rather have you inside of me in that case..." Rudna remarked being stubborn, her thin arms folded across her non-existent chest as she looked away from her mother's gaze.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #354 on: December 22, 2017, 10:19:19 am »
The tennis players were too into their set to notice Margaret when she sat and watched. Both girls possessed athletic builds. Their curves were bouncing with each stride they made. The red head pale skinned girl dove and missed the shot. “Dammit.” She said as she stood up and dusted her clothes off. “Lacy, you got me again.” She said to her partner, the green haired girl that was taller. Lacy had a smaller bust than her partner. “Becky. You’re still making strides.” She said with a casual slap to Becky’s plump ass. Becky looked up at Margaret. “Looks like we got a spectator.” She said. “Hi!” She said with a grin.

Dante was trying to get use to this whole situation with his parents having sex in front of him. He turned to Poe. “Are you hard to impress?” He asked. His sexual juices were flowing since his parents started. “Can you also help me with Rudna too?” He asked.

Carrigan grinned as she saw the girl pouted. “Well...” She said as she whipped out her grown cock. “Hop on it.” She said with a big grin.

Raf

« Reply #355 on: December 24, 2017, 08:22:19 am »
Margaret was very impressed to say the least, finding the girls form fitting tennis attire quite complementary to their bouncing busts. Their skirts flying up just enough for a moment to excite curiosity as they flung themselves to either side of the court to make a save on their end and keep the ball from being scored against them. The redhead of course seemed to fail this time around, uttering her brief frustration but giving her respect to the other one named Lacy who was a tall and leaner young woman with vibrant green hair. How festive she thought to herself as she leaned back kicking up one leg over the other with a pleased smile across her pretty face. Becky was the name of the redhead and Margaret could feel her hips tingling just right when Lacy reached over giving Becky a light swat to her perky round rump. Smiling as Lacy noticed her, the rather buxom brunette lifted her hand up and wiggled her fingers in a flirtatious yet casual greeting.
"Don't mind me, just wanted to check out what's going on with athletics here, new student and whatnot~" She remarked in perhaps a tone that could be taken for sensual, her leaning against the bleachers and her arms slightly back behind her as she rested them at the elbows behind her making her plush breasts 'pop' a little more visibly.

"Rudna would probably say I'm an easy lay." Poe remarked with a small smile that seemed far more innocent than devious, just her usual expression though instead of trying to raise her soft yet spirited voice over the sound of Damien and Ruby humping lowered it to a whisper as if not wanting to interrupt. Her brow did raise however when Dante asked for her help with Rudna, he really seemed to have his heart set on the girl.
"I will do what I can!" She remarked still in the same whispered tone though she wasn't exactly sure what she could do to help Dante win Rudna over, the girl was stubborn as a mule and kicked like one too.

"I was...Hmph." Rudna huffed, not expecting Carrigan to have taken her up on that remark, more saying it to make it know how much she wasn't willing to go along with the deal that her mother had offered. However...She was feeling a bit hungry, not to the dramatic extent that Carrigan had thought but still she could definitely enjoy her mother's gigantic cock.
"W-well if you insist..." The curvy little demon remarked with a slight smile on her soft lips before moving in her lap and straddling the ivory haired woman's lap, she raised up with her supple rear facing Carrigan and pulling her panties enough to the side to expose her supple muff to the woman's wide head, gently dragging her silken petals over the tip.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #356 on: December 24, 2017, 11:27:19 am »
Becky smiled. “Well, I think that you’ve come to the right place.” She said with the same warm smile. The redhead seemed to be drawn to the succubus for some reason. She was definitely in love with Margaret’s caramel complexion. She was jealous of the darker toned skin colors due to her very pale skin. Lacy was more drawn towards Margaret’s bust. Being on the smaller side breast wise at the school, she found herself wishing for larger breasts. Their dememanor did scream that they weren’t succubi, but completely human. “Since you’re new,” Lacy spoke up, “why don’t you join us. We can give you a lesson if you’re new to the game.” She offered.

“I have an idea.” Damian said as he was still bouncing his wife in his lap. “Why not actually play hard to get. Act like you’re not interested her.” He said. “She seemed like the type that will more inclined to give you attention if you start to snub her.” Dante blushed and nodded. “I guess I could try that...” He said nervously, not sure if he could pull that off. “In the meantime, I think Dante is a little riled up from my Aura, Poe.” He said as he pointed out Dante’s boner to the white haired demoness. He grunted as he shot his first load of many inside of Ruby. That didn’t stop him from continuing to plunder the blonde’s amazing pussy. Dante looked at Poe to see what she would do. Poe was beautiful after all and he did want to get something going with her as well.

Carrigan smirked as she noticed how much juices was flowing onto the head of her cock. “You really need to stop acting so hard to get. I haven’t even put it in and you’re damn near squirting.” She said as she took a hold of Rudna’s hips and shoved the large member inside her petite build. “Tight as usual.” She said as she wasn’t showing the loli’s flower any mercy in her thrusting.

Raf

« Reply #357 on: December 29, 2017, 08:12:50 am »
Margaret smiled warmly in Becky's direction, her head tilting a little to one side with a black and slender brow raised in a questioning but hopeful gaze when Becky assured her that they'd be able to help with that. She wasn't expecting to run into two humans this soon but clearly the girls were both human judging from their earnest gazes upon her body and their scent would certainly indicate that they were human. Would mean that Lacy's green hair was dyed and not some natural hue caused by the fact that she was demonic as Margaret might have suspected at first.
"Join you hmm?" Margaret seemed to considering this for a moment as she reached under her hair and flung it up a bit to get it over her shoulder before relaxing again, mulling over the question. "I may need something more fitting to practice with you girls..." she pointed out, gesturing to the sundress she had on that may or may not be cumbersome trying to get all over the court.

Ruby moaned, leaning back more against Damien, with her hands pressed back against his shoulders, the sound of her lusciously round ass cheeks plodding into his groin as her moist cunt gripped around his fat cock with each bounce of her baby making hips as he spoke. Poe on the other hand didn't outright rebut Damian's suggestion about playing hard to get but at the same time gave Dante a slight shrug and uncertain look with her plump lips twisting up at one corner. Rudna was a fickle sort, it was going to take more than playing one extreme to get her attention. Ruby gasped sharply making just the slightest blush fill her cheeks as Poe watched the human woman's belly balloon with her husband's seed.
"If you're sure, Uncle Damien." Poe remarked offering the petite male her hand and leading him up the stairs to her room.

"I am not p-playing at anything, I'm not like you or Poe...Or Uncle Damien for that matter..." she groaned feeling the meaty cock slide up inside her as her coating juices allowed her to be impaled all the more easily. "Quit exaggerating too...It makes me far less interested in this..." Rudna remarked groaning through her words though Carrigan was right about one thigh as the succubus' plush rear wobbled into the older demon's stomach, her slick pink folds coiling so tight around Carrigan's meaty dick that it made it almost impossible to move. 

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #358 on: December 29, 2017, 01:10:44 pm »
Both Becky and Lacy stood at awe at Margaret’s beauty as the blonde flipped her hair. It was like they were put under a spell that the budding succubus may have implored. They both looked at Margaret’s body to see her dilemma. As much as they, or the crowd that was sure to gather, would want to see her run around showing what’s under the dress, they needed her to get in a proper uniform. “Of course we have something to fit you. It’s in the clubhouse.” Lacy said with a chipper expression. Becky nodded as well. “We got all sorts of styles too. Let’s go.” She said as she waved her on over. They seemed very happy to play dress up with the succubus. They made it to the clubhouse and Becky dropped her bags. “Let’s see what we got.” She said. “What are your measurements?” She asked as she was searching through the somewhat larger sizes due to Margaret’s curves.

Despite Ruby’s belly swelling, Damian continued to hold her in place. Dante nodded as he took his cousin's hand and walked with her upstairs. Knowing what was going to happen he was already hard as a rock. Once the others were upstairs, Damien shifted his and Ruby’s bodies to have her on her hands and knees on the couch to continue doggystyle.

Dante reached the room Poe was leading him to. He whistled at the sight of the master bedroom. “Damn... is our room as good as this since were family too?” He asked. He turned to Poe and saw she was already getting naked. He was blushing to see her large bosoms bare. They were amazing as he noticed that they were in place after she removed her bra. He started to scramble to get his clothes off. His member popped out as soon as it was clear of his pants.

Carrigan grinned. “I know. But it feels like you’re trying to deny who and what you are.” She explained as she took a hold of Rudna by the underside of her thighs to start bouncing her up and down her lap. “I only care about your well being.” She added as she was moaning to Rudna’s tightness. “Do you at least enjoy mother’s cock?” She asked as she picked up the pace.

Raf

« Reply #359 on: January 04, 2018, 09:29:29 am »
(Margaret's still a brunette I believe)

Margaret was unaware of any spell she may have cast if unintentionally, she simply seemed to have a way with humans now especially if they were inclined to marvel at her sumptuous body. While Becky and Lacy concerned themselves with a possible wardrobe malfunction in this nearly empty gym aside from the practicing cheer squad on the other end of the glossy court, Margaret simply preferred to wear something more appropriate for the sport. After all the sundress while fitting her curves well probably wasn't going to fare to well after a good work out.
"How kind of you~" The demoness remarked with a bit of a sly smile before offering her hand to Lacy, getting up and sauntering forward with her wide birthing hips swaying from side to side as they walked to the clubhouse. When they got there and Becky asked what her measurements were she did feel a bit puzzled for once, placing one hand on her hip as the other rubbed a little at her chin. What were her measurements...Since her and Dante began learning more about their demonic lineage and things had...inflated to put it in a way, she hadn't really bothered to inspect that. "Hmm...Good question, why don't we try on something a slightly larger size than what you girls usually have on?"

Poe could hear the sound of moaning drowned out the further they climbed up the floors of the dormitory, her aunt's lewd moans echoing soundly off the walls for Poe to know that they certainly weren't going to be stopping anytime soon. A small naughty smile curving her full lips upward at this thought as she lead Dante to her room and gave room for him to enter in. The incubus' question gave her pause as she thought about it for a second, since she couldn't remember if Carrigan had foresaw the twins showing up to come to her school for their higher education and had rooms made for them that were as luxurious as her's. Poe had a room like her's too but she insisted on having a more common student's room which of course in this dorm were still quite nice but not as nice as the ones intended for Carrigan's daughters.
"Huh..." she sighed a little as she turned and bounced down onto the bed with either arms at her sides, "Mommy's pretty good at using magic so maybe she just magics up a room for both of you or you both can just room in Poe's." Poe suggested with a shrug, having apparently removed her bra already, her skirt and stocking still on as she leaned back and tilted her head with a small smile on her supple lips. Clearly as Dante nearly fell over himself trying to get his clothes off.

"I can handle myself, mother...I know my body well enough to get my fill when I need it." Rudna remarked with a slight huff, her plump lips parting as her head leaned back a little against her mother. The petite young woman's stomach bulging in the shape of the fat cock with each bounce of her wide hips as she gently rubbed the cock shape bulged pushing through her clothes as her plump rump smacked against her mother's thighs.
"Hah...ahh...I understand...j-just trust me okay?" Rudna remarked giving her mother a small knowing smile to the older demon's other question. "I wouldn't be bouncing myself on it like some tramp if I didn't now would I~?"