-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Decaying Race (Itazura_Reborn and Raf)  (Read 3452 times)

Itazura_Reborn

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always willing to be naughty.
    • Tainted Plots
Re: Decaying Race (Itazura_Reborn and Raf)
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2017, 10:19:43 am »
The screams soon stopped coming, almost assuring the woman had been caught.  A few undead still walked towards where the screams had home from, so Reyna could follow them if she wanted too. She could even likely dispatch them as she done so silently.  Sarah was sitting up in bed in the back room when Reyna entered.  She screams had woken her up and she was cowering in the corner with the covers pulled up to her eyes.  "What's going on?  Are we under attack?"  Her voice was shaky and held a tone of fear. 

------

James smiled at the question and pulled her close.  "As much as I would love to, I don't think I have enough left in the tank to please you the way you deserve."  His shaft was still simi hard, but his eyes told his true level of exhaustion.  The man was tired and would need sleep.  "I think the door is held tight enough.  If we don't make a whole lot of sound while sleeping, I don't think we will see any unwanted guests."

Fine me on Discord under Itazura#7587.

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Raf

• Lost My Lucky Ball and Chain
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2017, 09:16:07 am »
"Nope, not yet anyway." Reyna remarked rather bluntly before placing one of her swords against the wall nearest to where Sarah was currently cowering. "I'm going to go check something out and be right back as soon as possible," The buxom agent remarked as she nodded to the other woman's pistol. "You're going to have to use that if things get crazy while I'm gone do you think you can do that?" Reyna's tone becoming a bit more tender but remaining casual, trying to encourage Sarah that she could handle herself on her own long enough for Reyna to get back.

---------

"Mhmm...fair enough~" She remarked with a small smile, giving a kiss to James' nose and letting him roll off her without another word. Sophie turned her head enough to look over at him with a raised brow before nodding in agreement as she sat up a little patting her rounding belly. "Sleep would be good for me and the little one."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2018, 09:01:40 pm »
Sarah was terrified, by nodded.  She hadn't been able to use the gun before, so maybe she could use it this time. "Please be careful, and hurry back."  She didn't want Reyna to go, but there really wasn't anything she could do to stop her.  She had heard the scream, so she kinda knew what she was going to check.  "If you can save her, do it, but don't sacrifice yourself.  You are more important than someone who could just be a waste."  She didn't know why she was talking like this, but she was and she meant it.

-----------------

James would slip off to sleep, letting his mind wonder about the night's activity.  She was wonderful, at least from what he had known.  He didn't mind being around her, and hoped that he would spend more time with her.  Sure the world was ending, at least the world they known, but she was a good thing that came out of it.

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Raf

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2018, 11:11:22 am »
Reyna was somewhat puzzled by Sarah's remark about basically not trying to save someone that she didn't need to waste her time on, very odd to be coming from Sarah of all people since if the Umbrella agent were more cynical than she might have cut Sarah as dead weight already by this point. Despite being a member of one of the most evil corporations known to man, she wasn't a monster and so far had saved Sarah's ass a few times now, was the woman growing attached to her?
"I'll keep that in mind..." Reyna remarked with a slight smile, deciding not to ask Sarah about this since she was sure both would see each other again even if things went to shit while she went on her little reconnaissance mission. "Stay safe~" she winked and made her way out the back door fire escape that seemed to be sturdy enough to keep any pesky zombies out unless something bigger decided to force its way in. Reyna followed the scream where she believed it last came from, moving quickly on her feet, ducking out of the way and spinning around any zombies that were horny enough to reach for her, feeling full of plenty of energy more so than she did even at peak physical condition.

----------

Sophie thought she might have a hard time passing off to slumber land after a romp with James especially with the possibility of him being a casualty at this point if things went bad tomorrow but she soon found herself snoozing beside him. Her last thought was if James might have actually made her lie become true.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2018, 11:38:08 am »
The screams had come from the town again, so she would have to head back into the small community.  A few staggering zombies could still be seen walking off in that direction.  However, dogs was seen heading that way before, so it likely wouldn't be easy just walking in.  As she grew closer though, she would see the undead massing around a house.  It couldn't be sure if this is where the screams came from, or just another survivor though.  The windows were boarded up and it didn't look like anything had gotten into the house, so they might be fine inside.

-----

James slept surprisingly peacefully despite what was happening outside.  Maybe it was because he was by her.  In his sleep he had turned over and pulled her close to him and held her in his arms. 

Raf

« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2018, 05:16:19 am »
The ill fitting bulletproof vest bounced idly with each step that Reyna took thanks to the generous amount of succulent tit flesh that seemed to be just a tad bit bigger than she was used to. She wished that she had considered pulling on some kind of fabric or making a wrap for her breasts since the inner fabric was a little rough on her nipples causing them to be somewhat erect. To bypass any zombies that would essentially hold her up, she stuck to the edges of town and through any safe alleys until she got to what seemed to the be source of the noise. Already surrounded by zombies, the boarded up house sat alone with its windows boarded up. This seemed awfully familiar to Reyna as she remembered Sarah waiting back at the gas station and how she was found in a similar situation. Reyna exhaled quietly as she decided to scout just a bit ahead to listen for any screams, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious at the same time. She could always double back if need be.

--------

Sophie murmured softly in her sleep as James cuddled closer, pulling the curvy redhead into his arms as she slept soundly. Plenty more energy to get through the next day and figure out a way to shut this down before anything went wrong and this spread from the islands...Also with hopes of gathering intel that would further expose Umbrella.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2018, 10:12:36 pm »
The undead was everywhere around the house.  The hounds were even surrounding it.  It would be tough to get close to the house without being spotted.  Sure she could try to go over the roofs, but some of them were large gaps.  Unknown to her, something else was watching in the night air.  One of Umbrella's experiments in genetic modifications.  The creature are a human-reptile hybrid and code named "Hunter".  The creature was large and had razor sharp claws.  And as its name suggests, it is a great hunter.  It was perched on a roof watching her.

-----

James didn't move much in his sleep, aside from holding her.  His dreams were filled with her and the nights events. 

Raf

« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2018, 11:35:01 am »
Reyna looked over her shoulder as she continued quietly down the path past the house that she had chosen, keeping a careful ear out just in case things escalated and she would have to step in. The fact that these were zombie dogs were kind of unnerving for her, it was one thing to see gnarly looking human corpses shambling about, she kinda knew what to expect seeing them if they were the more gruesome and desiccated type since they were human and this point she had gotten used to seeing them. Dogs however were different, the fact that something once so cuddly and friendly now exposed with its skeleton showing and guts hanging out unnerved her. She could still handle them all the same, she was just a little less open to outright trying to fight them then the usual undead corpse. No screams, she had realized, they didn't seem to be any coming from past the house and the house aside from swarming zombie groans was relatively quiet. Reyna paused now looking back at the house, not realizing something was also looking at her.

--------

Sophie slept soundly against him, a strange urge to grind against his dick while he slept crossed her mind just as she passed into unconsciousness but she thought better of it. James would need all the energy he could spare when daylight shown through.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2018, 02:21:26 am »
The hunter decided to attack.  It leaped from the roof of one of the homes and came down hard on her back.  It slammed its claws down, pinning her neck tot he ground, a large claw on either side of it.  Its saliva dripped onto her neck and head as it snarled at her.  It sniffed her body head before confirming that she was indeed female.  Her scent was that of woman, but there was a hint of something else under it.  Still female, but something different.  Its claws were sharp, and if he wanted to, he could easily rip her to shreds. 

It stepped on the back of her left leg at it looked her body over and determined that she was of breeding age.  He closed his claws, digging the dirt under her.  It if wasn't for the vest, her chest would have been cut.  He pulled her up to her feet before leaping onto the roof of the building he had come from.  Her wrapped his other claw around her waist and pulled her close to his body.  His tongue ran up her cheek before going across her lips.

Raf

« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2018, 05:00:50 pm »
Reyna didn't even see or hear it coming and by then it was already too late, it was a miracle that the weight of the creature and its harsh impact hadn't killed her or broken something. Whatever enhancements she had managed to obtain from her romp with the undead, they certainly helped as though it hurt like hell when it crashed into her, she didn't feel like anything was broken even as the roof's shingles tore away where her body imprinted into its surface.
"Rnnh..." Reyna grimaced trying to push herself up from the roof as its scaly fist closed around her neck to hold her down. The size of it at first made her fear that it might have been a titan maybe even Nemesis reborn. However it did not smell as bad, still stomach churning in its scent but nowhere near as bad as a titan. The only thing scaly enough and big enough had to be a Hunter, she had never faced one but it definitely seemed like one from what she had heard of such creatures.

"Fuck..." The buxom brunette whimpered as it lowered itself against her and took a good whiff, her large breasts spread out against the tattered roof's surface as they were squished so tight against it. Little red to pink scratches darting along the bulging sides thanks to the pounce of the towering Hunter as it basically smashed her into the roof. She shuddered and tensed, wanting to crawl away but its grip was far too strong and the fear of what it might do if she did was even stronger. Wincing as it hoisted her up and leaped back from where it had came, the moment it landed after Reyna was busy screaming as they sailed through the air.
"Nnhh..." she grunted trying to slow it from pulling it so close to its scaly body that felt like a brick wall. The firm scales across its stomach and packed with solid muscle was cold to the touch as it leaned forward running its tongue across her full lips. Reyna shook her head, trying to deny access as she cringed at the touch...She was always unsettled by reptiles.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2018, 06:26:10 am »
The hunter held tightly around her neck.  One wrong move on her part, and he would easily be able to remove her head.  His other hand moved against her chest and the vest she was wearing.  Its claws easily slice through the thick Kevlar of her vest.  This would expose her chest to the cool night air as the thing's tongue forces its way into her mouth.  The claw that had ripped open her vest moved down and wrapped around her left leg.  It held her in a way that it was able to move her leg away from the other without slicing into her soft flesh.  It moved its tongue inside her mouth as its member started to grow between its legs.  This thing wasn't dead, and it did have human DNA in it.  No study had been done before, but there could be a chance that this thing could impregnate her. 

The Hunter's cock was ten inches in length and the top was covered in ridged scales.  Around its thick head was bumps.  As it pushed its slimy tongue deeper into her mouth and into her throat, it opened its mouth, showing its razor like fangs.  Its mouth dripped with saliva as it moved her body close to his, now his thick head was pressing against her pink lips.

Raf

« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2018, 06:19:34 am »
"Glrrhk...!" Reyna choked out with the reptilian monster's large claw gripped tight around her neck, her hands coming up to sink along the finger just below her chin and trying to pry it away though it was a struggling battle. At most all it was doing was making her suffocation slow somewhat. She winced and felt her gut sink in as she took a deep breath with the Hunter's free claw dragging across the vest and shredding it apart leaving her once more very much exposed. Reyna's luscious globes bouncing free with the vest in tatters, her body so tensed that the muscles beneath were locked tight enough to be one solid entity all together. She couldn't quite see its cock but the intense heat drawing over her lower body felt so large that she was both afraid and terribly excited at the same time.

"Oh gods..." Reyna groaned dreadfully, the ridged and rigid monstrosity of a dick as the lump head pressed against her moistening muff, she couldn't help herself as her eyes tilted back somewhat and the hot tongue slid down her warm throat. The girl's plush tits hard as rocks at their very peaks as the cool air brushed over them. About to be fucked by a giant lizard to the audience of several mindless zombies, could an Umbrella agent fall much further?

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2018, 10:18:31 pm »
The hunter's tongue pushed against the walls of her throat as it worked its way deeper.  As it held her body the head of his large cock pressed against her pink puffy pussy.  While the hunter could easily rip her apart, it didn't do so because it wanted to breed.  It wanted to spread its kind to more than just it.  It would seem that Umbrella had changed more than just their bodies to be week to sea water.  The hunter started to pull her down further, it thick head started to spread her lower lips.  The monster stared at her as its tongue violated her mouth and his member starting to push deeper into her.  Once  the large head split her lips, the hunter would thrust upwards.  His rigid cock slammed into her human cunt as he let out a low pleased growl.

Raf

« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2018, 05:07:51 am »
Reyna gagged as her mouth parted both in disgust and shock at what she was currently suffering, the long dexterous tongue continuing to plunge its way down her warm velvety throat as she stared up wide eyed at the big reptile currently assaulting her. Its massive rod pushing incessantly into her cunny as the curvaceous brunette writhed. Having given ups struggling by this point though her body was acting in reflex to the sensation of her throat being invaded by a tongue and the wide head pushing into her spreading womanhood as her wide hips spread apart a little just from the immense girth pressing into her groin as it pushed while pulling her further onto the head earning a gasping cry from the buxom woman. Her hips jerking and her fat tits bouncing as her head reared back from the sharp pain of being stretched slowly to such an intense degree. "Hhllghhhhhaaahh!!!" Reyna screamed as she was thrust into the air by the force of the monster's massive breeding pole, the meaty plated shaft plunging well into her womanhood and nearing her womb just after one thrust with so much more to go. She looked down as much as she could in shock as her stomach bulged, panting raggedly.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #104 on: March 09, 2018, 07:58:28 pm »
Feeling her warm flesh give way to his cool scaled cock, the hunter shoved himself up into the Umbrella solder.  More and more of his shaft sank quickly through her pink, now over stretched, lips until the head of his cock punched the entrance to her cervix.  It didn't penetrate her deepest part, but it was defiantly working on it.  He let out a low growl as he started thrusting his hips into her.  He pulled her down onto his shaft with every thrust, pushing himself as deeply as her body would allow until it gave way.  His tongue writhed and twisted in her throat, coating her mouth and throat with slime and saliva.

Raf

« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2018, 11:07:57 am »
"Aaaaahhhh gaaarhhhdd!!!" Rachel screamed, even if the strange enhancements gained from being pumped full of Umbrella zombie spunk did allow her to take such a massive cock without being injured. That did not make up for the fact that she could feel every inch of her inner love tunnel and womb being stretched around the big scale covered cock. Each harsh tug and plow as it fucked her like some kind of living sex toy, causing her big soft tits to plod against the massive bulge in her tummy. Her screams muffled with the long tongue thrust down her throat, making her eyes flutter softly, Rachel's warm and full lips brushing along the far length of the Hunter's dexterous tongue.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2018, 08:52:01 pm »
The Hunter thrusts its hips in time with his hands movements.  Slowly, its tongue pulled from her throat and lapped over her ample bust.  Saliva dripped from the things open maw onto her body as its shaft throbbed inside her.  The shudders were hard enough for her to feel them through the thrusting.  The green scaled cock swelled slightly inside her before erupting with semen inside her.  The head was pressed so tightly to her cervix that the only place for the thick fluid to go was directly into her womb.  Enough sperm was sent into her to inflate her womb fully, and with one powerful thrust, the reptilian dick finally pierced her deepest part and into her womb.

Raf

« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2018, 12:43:21 am »
Reyna screamed shrilly enough to pierce the air, if she weren't atop this roof with just the Hunter she might have been concerned that the zombies crowding the house down below might descend on her as well. Granted there was a big angry lizard currently pummeling her womb with its gigantic breeding pole, her stomach bulging heavily in it shape each time it plunged deep in her. But zombies were dumb shambling creatures that bared no concept of danger or survival, wandering anywhere that they could to fill their bellies...Or in this case empty their balls, so a Hunter would be no issue for them. Of course a Hunter was going to be more than capable of smacking them off her as it did not seem like the type to share.

"Mnuuuh~!!!" Reyna gasped sharply as her belly swelled and its hot gooey cum pumped rope after rope of sticky molten hot cum into her womb. Cumming hard around the massive shaft as the head plunged deep into her now gaped womb that sloshed full of the creamy baby batter.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2018, 01:43:24 am »
Her screams had attracted the attention of the undead around her.  They started to swarm the house she was on rather than the one they were standing at.  They gathered around the single story home, clawing at the windows, doors, and walls.  As the hunter pumped her full of semen, it still wasn't done.  It dropped her onto her back and leaned over her, all the while keeping its cock buried deep inside.  It pushed down on the backs of her legs, nearly putting her knees to her shoulders as it started to thrust down into her with a renewed vigor.

Raf

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2018, 05:56:17 am »
Each deep thrust of the meaty lizard cock plunging ever so deep into her cum filled womb making her massive belly jiggle so visibly with each thrust deep inside her creme filled body. Even with so much of its seed sloshing around inside of her as her fat perky tits drummed soundly like the palm of hand slapping against a sealed plastic jug full to the brim with water. The groans of the dead below just a short distance beneath this single floor home's roof making Reyna shudder in slight unease. This was supposed to be a quick recon, if this went on longer there was a chance that Sarah would end up having to look for help elsewhere if not outright being raped by another zombie once more.

"Unnh!?" The buxom agent turned monster's slut gasped sharply as she felt the thick rod plunging even deeper as she was folded up tight, not even her cum swollen tummy deterred the Hunter from folding her up into a naughty little package. Her big round ass cheeks bulging out beneath the massive rod as  her hole was spread wider by position and the incessant thrusts of the large muscular creature's powerful legs. Something that leaped so high probably fucked like a machine, as Reyna was quickly finding out. The lewd wet slap so sound it was a miracle her hips did not break beneath the power of its thrusts. Reyna's high pitched squeals filling the cool night air.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2018, 06:38:53 am »
The powerful hunter drilled himself down into the helpless agent as the undead gathered below.  Her pussy had become the things personal fuck toy and he was enjoying every inch of it.  Its thick head had be rammed through her cervix and into her womb, which it had filled to the brim with warm spunk.  Each thrust threatened to push the mutated seed from its resting place as it moved a foot forwards and brought it down on her wrist.  He now straddled her crotch and pushed himself deeper.  Small streams of cum were now leaking out from around its cock and running down her back and swollen stomach.  The ruthless hunter thrust and pounded harder and faster, its lower body working like a living jack hammer.

Raf

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2018, 07:28:33 am »
"Unnh! Unnh! Unnh!" Reyna cried out deeply and loudly each time that the Hunter drilled so deep into her, she could feel her plump bottom being smacked into the layered shingles of the roof beneath her. Some of them even splitting and breaking from the mere power of the Hunter's thrusts and the weight of her hips and ass. The thick shaft splitting her wide around its meaty pole, the poor woman's tight stomach now spread and bulging heavily in the shape of the large reptilian creature's trunk of a cock. Each ample globe smacking around the head where her womb was undoubtedly wrapped tight around its bulging head. Legs spread wide and swaying with each deep thrust as the fat rod began to leak steady amounts of seed inside her that caused her belly to swell enough to somewhat hide the massive breeding pole.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #112 on: April 23, 2018, 11:32:58 am »
The hunter was reaching its limits and soon she would feel him bottom out inside her pussy.  Its body was pressed tightly against hers as its cock pulsed inside her before over filling her womb with its cum.  The monster held himself inside her until he was finished released all he had.  Nearly a gallon of hot infected goo was pumped into her pussy.  The head of his cock now sealing her womb like a turtles to keep any of it from leaving her body.  One it was done, he yanked the flair headed dick from her used hole and leaped from the roof.  She was left laying there with a clearly gaping pussy that was gushing cum.

Raf

« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2018, 06:13:30 am »
"Aaaaanhaahhhh~!?!" Reyna cried long and loud, undoubted attracting the attention of the other creatures beside the dead herding around the building, she couldn't believe how deep it was inside her. Such a huge cock would have surely caused some kind of internal damage if not extreme pain and yet she felt completely fine. Incredible even as she was stretched in the most incredible way, her stomach bulging in its shape and only as more and more of the gooey spunk blasted inside of her leaving her nude and bloated heavily in what had to be gallons of punk. "Unnh!" she gasped as it pulled free with the wettest of pops leaving her gushing its cum on the roof, cumming again as it left, powerless to do anything else but ride out the orgasm as she quivered on the roof.