-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Decaying Race (Itazura_Reborn and Raf)  (Read 2310 times)

Itazura_Reborn

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always willing to be naughty.
    • Tainted Plots
Re: Decaying Race (Itazura_Reborn and Raf)
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2017, 10:19:43 am »
The screams soon stopped coming, almost assuring the woman had been caught.  A few undead still walked towards where the screams had home from, so Reyna could follow them if she wanted too. She could even likely dispatch them as she done so silently.  Sarah was sitting up in bed in the back room when Reyna entered.  She screams had woken her up and she was cowering in the corner with the covers pulled up to her eyes.  "What's going on?  Are we under attack?"  Her voice was shaky and held a tone of fear. 

------

James smiled at the question and pulled her close.  "As much as I would love to, I don't think I have enough left in the tank to please you the way you deserve."  His shaft was still simi hard, but his eyes told his true level of exhaustion.  The man was tired and would need sleep.  "I think the door is held tight enough.  If we don't make a whole lot of sound while sleeping, I don't think we will see any unwanted guests."

I now has skype!

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Raf

• Lost My Lucky Ball and Chain
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2017, 09:16:07 am »
"Nope, not yet anyway." Reyna remarked rather bluntly before placing one of her swords against the wall nearest to where Sarah was currently cowering. "I'm going to go check something out and be right back as soon as possible," The buxom agent remarked as she nodded to the other woman's pistol. "You're going to have to use that if things get crazy while I'm gone do you think you can do that?" Reyna's tone becoming a bit more tender but remaining casual, trying to encourage Sarah that she could handle herself on her own long enough for Reyna to get back.

---------

"Mhmm...fair enough~" She remarked with a small smile, giving a kiss to James' nose and letting him roll off her without another word. Sophie turned her head enough to look over at him with a raised brow before nodding in agreement as she sat up a little patting her rounding belly. "Sleep would be good for me and the little one."

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2018, 09:01:40 pm »
Sarah was terrified, by nodded.  She hadn't been able to use the gun before, so maybe she could use it this time. "Please be careful, and hurry back."  She didn't want Reyna to go, but there really wasn't anything she could do to stop her.  She had heard the scream, so she kinda knew what she was going to check.  "If you can save her, do it, but don't sacrifice yourself.  You are more important than someone who could just be a waste."  She didn't know why she was talking like this, but she was and she meant it.

-----------------

James would slip off to sleep, letting his mind wonder about the night's activity.  She was wonderful, at least from what he had known.  He didn't mind being around her, and hoped that he would spend more time with her.  Sure the world was ending, at least the world they known, but she was a good thing that came out of it.

I now has skype!

Just letting everyone know that if I simply vanish, don't worry.  It wasn't you.  I may have lost internet or left for a few days without being able to let you know.  I will return as soon as possible.  Thank you all for understanding.

Please talk first before adding me to Skype.  I won't add you if I don't know something about you.  Sorry.

Raf

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2018, 11:11:22 am »
Reyna was somewhat puzzled by Sarah's remark about basically not trying to save someone that she didn't need to waste her time on, very odd to be coming from Sarah of all people since if the Umbrella agent were more cynical than she might have cut Sarah as dead weight already by this point. Despite being a member of one of the most evil corporations known to man, she wasn't a monster and so far had saved Sarah's ass a few times now, was the woman growing attached to her?
"I'll keep that in mind..." Reyna remarked with a slight smile, deciding not to ask Sarah about this since she was sure both would see each other again even if things went to shit while she went on her little reconnaissance mission. "Stay safe~" she winked and made her way out the back door fire escape that seemed to be sturdy enough to keep any pesky zombies out unless something bigger decided to force its way in. Reyna followed the scream where she believed it last came from, moving quickly on her feet, ducking out of the way and spinning around any zombies that were horny enough to reach for her, feeling full of plenty of energy more so than she did even at peak physical condition.

----------

Sophie thought she might have a hard time passing off to slumber land after a romp with James especially with the possibility of him being a casualty at this point if things went bad tomorrow but she soon found herself snoozing beside him. Her last thought was if James might have actually made her lie become true.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2018, 11:38:08 am »
The screams had come from the town again, so she would have to head back into the small community.  A few staggering zombies could still be seen walking off in that direction.  However, dogs was seen heading that way before, so it likely wouldn't be easy just walking in.  As she grew closer though, she would see the undead massing around a house.  It couldn't be sure if this is where the screams came from, or just another survivor though.  The windows were boarded up and it didn't look like anything had gotten into the house, so they might be fine inside.

-----

James slept surprisingly peacefully despite what was happening outside.  Maybe it was because he was by her.  In his sleep he had turned over and pulled her close to him and held her in his arms. 

I now has skype!

Raf

« Reply #95 on: January 11, 2018, 05:16:19 am »
The ill fitting bulletproof vest bounced idly with each step that Reyna took thanks to the generous amount of succulent tit flesh that seemed to be just a tad bit bigger than she was used to. She wished that she had considered pulling on some kind of fabric or making a wrap for her breasts since the inner fabric was a little rough on her nipples causing them to be somewhat erect. To bypass any zombies that would essentially hold her up, she stuck to the edges of town and through any safe alleys until she got to what seemed to the be source of the noise. Already surrounded by zombies, the boarded up house sat alone with its windows boarded up. This seemed awfully familiar to Reyna as she remembered Sarah waiting back at the gas station and how she was found in a similar situation. Reyna exhaled quietly as she decided to scout just a bit ahead to listen for any screams, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious at the same time. She could always double back if need be.

--------

Sophie murmured softly in her sleep as James cuddled closer, pulling the curvy redhead into his arms as she slept soundly. Plenty more energy to get through the next day and figure out a way to shut this down before anything went wrong and this spread from the islands...Also with hopes of gathering intel that would further expose Umbrella.

Itazura_Reborn

• Tainted Plots
« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2018, 10:12:36 pm »
The undead was everywhere around the house.  The hounds were even surrounding it.  It would be tough to get close to the house without being spotted.  Sure she could try to go over the roofs, but some of them were large gaps.  Unknown to her, something else was watching in the night air.  One of Umbrella's experiments in genetic modifications.  The creature are a human-reptile hybrid and code named "Hunter".  The creature was large and had razor sharp claws.  And as its name suggests, it is a great hunter.  It was perched on a roof watching her.

-----

James didn't move much in his sleep, aside from holding her.  His dreams were filled with her and the nights events. 

I now has skype!