-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Draconic Society (OnyxTheAwesome & Araon)  (Read 24284 times)

OnyxTheAwesome

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always open to hearing ideas and starting new RPs!
Re: Draconic Society (OnyxTheAwesome & Araon)
« Reply #3030 on: August 11, 2017, 05:33:34 pm »
Favren bit his lower lip nervously as the professors began to argue again over something else now, though was relieved when Balthazar next chose to lead them away from their bickering.

When they entered Balthazar's classroom, Favren looked around again atthe suroundings before snapping back to the dragon as he spoke of Weavers. "A... A Weaver? But... is this kind of demon intelligent? It must be if it knows how to corrupt us even if we're resistant to it. But why is it targeting dragons in the first place, and why this village?" Favren asked, suddenly full of questions as he followed Balthazar with his eyes as he moved about.
The drake swallowed nervously when Balthazar finished speaking. "How am I going to fight it, then? And... what more do I need to fight? I still haven't even wrestled my own into not lashing out at me, so... how do I fight some other demon with this one inside of me?" He asked somewhat shakily, increasingly nervous at the prospect of these dangers.

Araon

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Forever Rp'ing! Don't hesitate to PM with a plot!
« Reply #3031 on: August 11, 2017, 08:17:17 pm »
Balthazar nodded slowly. "Very intelligent and as cunning as it is malicious" the drake stated. "That is one thing I'm afraid you'll have to figure out on your own. Here, in the real world, demons fear purity magic, silver weapons and can be warded off... but locating the Weaver's physical form's location can take days, weeks if not months and we do not have that kind of time. That's why you are the one that has to do this, but I will not try and convince you it'll be safe, or easy." he sighed "Why dragons... simple really. While incredibly resistant to corruption, our souls have the potential of creating the most powerful demons. As for why this village in particular, I do not know. Perhaps due to the academy being located here and the amount of mages, or something else be it related to the area or the inhabiting dragons." he shrugged lightly, sitting at his desk with the bowl containing the mixture he prepared and pressing onto his temples with his wings.
"First of all... The Weaver has probably gotten pretty comfortable within the dream realm, meaning that once there, your first priority is to break through it's defenses. It'll try to isolate you, trap you like the others. The demon is strongest in the dream of it's opponent, so if you are to stand a chance against it, you have to break out of your dream and into the ethereal realm. It's simpler than it appears and will make more sense once you're asleep, since being immune to the spell, you'll be aware of the fact you're dreaming"
"How to fight it once on equal footing and how to defeat it, I cannot say. The catch is that I need Mesmera to make sure all of you goes into the dream realm. And by that I mean that your consciousness takes the demonic part of you, lest the demon be left behind with no consciousness to stop it taking over your body. You're able to do that I believe?" He asked as he turned toward Mesmera.
"I've created shared dreams before... never with a demonic shade, but if the principle is similar, then yes... I should be able to do that." She stated with a slight nod.

"I know this is a lot to ask of you Favren, and I can't promise you'll succeed, or that there won't be long-lasting consequences to this daring feat... All I can do is swear that I'll do everything in my power to help you deal with the aftermath if you agree to do this. But of course, it's your life and I have no right to ask you to risk it..." Balthazar explained, letting the drake absorb all the information thrown at him and decide.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 10:33:41 pm by Araon »
Basically, always looking for new fun partners, I promise to reply even if just to say I'm not interested - I'd never leave anyone hanging :)
I can play both genders and don't mind your RL gender.
I can play dom. Would love to play sub (since I don't get to do that too often)

My no-go areas: Vore, Gore, toilet-stuff. Everything else is worth asking me about ;)

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3032 on: August 11, 2017, 10:49:36 pm »
Favren stared blankly at Balthazar as he spoke. For once, carrying no emotion in his expression, only watching. To hear that he would have to find the Weaver using his dark energy, or else the dragons he now called friends and neighbors might be corrupted and used to create more demons.... It was mildly shocking to say the least.
"So that means... that I have to go into the thing's own realm, by dreaming first... which is where I am most vulnerable, and I must successfully break free of my dream to succeed. Because if I don't I'll suffer what all the rest are right now?" Favren asked for clarification, still staring ahead emotionlessly.

He sighed a little more heavily when Balthazar admitted he didn't know how to defeat the demon, meaning he was going in blind and without a clue how to fight the dangerous thing. Favren actually began chuckling when he mentioned that there was a chance the demon inside of him could be left behind, leaving him stuck inside of the dream realm to become corrupted while the darkness took complete control of his body without him there to stop it.
Then Favren began laughing, almost hysterically. "This is practically suicide." Favren chuckled as he alternated between hysteria and tears at the same time, shaking his head with an estranged smile on his face on the border of crazy. "You want me to go out there on a whim and a hope that I can figure out how to escape my dream where the demon will be more powerful than me, then find where it is if it didn't find me there first, and then battle it with... what? With fuck all of any information or knowledge of how to fight it? Should I just try everything-- attacking it, sweet talking it, insulting it? Seducing it, befriending it? Showering it in affection and compliments?" He nearly exclaimed as he trembled now from the hysterical fear he was experiencing at these prospects.

Araon

« Reply #3033 on: August 12, 2017, 12:26:01 am »
Mesmera watched Favren with concern as he started laughing histerically, but Balthazar simply rose, supporting himself on the desk with his paws and stared at the drake with a gaze Favren's father no doubt gave him more than once in his lifetime. "FAVREN!" he growled with a tone that would force the drake to a stop...
"Please... this is not a helpless situation." he stated calmly. "I cannot tell you more about fighting the Weaver simply because the dream realm not only is much different than this one, but it is different for everyone. One thing I can assure you of, is that once you break out of your own dream, finding the demon won't be hard at all. The dream realm doesn't look like reality. Finding something is as easy as wanting to find it..."
"And I think I know how you could break out of the dream..." Mesmera purred softly, clearly quite shaken by seeing her mate freak out like that. "Uhm, usually... if you want to wake up, you just have to die. Dying in a dream means waking up. But if the demon wants to stop that from being an option, it probably has to personally, or at least in some way, be in the same dream... if you figure out the source of your dream, you should be able to destroy it. Unfortunately Balthazar is right... it's different for everyone so there's no telling what it'll be like for you. Only advice I can think of is: go against the dream. If you dream about flying, try to land. If you dream about winning, try to loose... try to get to the part of the dream the dream didn't want you to be in"
"Sounds reasonable..." Balthazar stated. "After that, once you are faced with the Weaver... it should be quite harmless directly. It holds power while invading a dream and relies on its intellect and wit to keep it safe. You could probably try creating the emotional and logical 'bonds' that you used to contain your own darkness in order to subdue it" Balthazar explained. "And there is another option, though quite dangerous... you can try to deal with the creature... Offer a game, trade or the like, but beware, demons love dealing with mortals, if only to find a way to profit more than the opponent intended. Yet if you think you can outsmart or trick it in some way... even the most powerful of demons can do absolutely nothing to go against a deal once it's made."
Basically, always looking for new fun partners, I promise to reply even if just to say I'm not interested - I'd never leave anyone hanging :)

My no-go areas: Vore, Gore, toilet-stuff. Everything else is worth asking me about ;)

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3034 on: August 12, 2017, 12:47:53 am »
Favren continued his altering hysterical laughter and borderline freaking out for a moment before he winced, snapping out of it as Balthazar growled his name. Instinctively lowering his head as if awaiting scolding from his father. He raised his head slightly to look upwards at Balthazar while he spoke, noting that breaking out of the dream would be the harder part, finding the demon being the easier of the two.
The drake turned his gaze to Mesmera when she mentioned breaking out of the dream, filling himself deflate slightly when he saw how Mesmera had been shaken by his reaction. It filled him with uncertainty. She knew how crazy this sounded to him... right? These thoughts were quickly chased from his mind when she continued speaking, at first gaping at her in disbelief when she said he would have to die in the dream if he wanted to wake up. Finding the source of his dream was his goal, then...

Favren gulped softly as he nodded in understanding, knowing he would have to go against whatever his dream tried to take him to. "Alright... I think I understand." He murmured before turning to Balthazar as he spoke of fighting the demon itself. Favren bit his lower lip nervously in uncertainty. "These bonds... how would I make them? I only made the ones to subdue my darkness by resisting and fighting it down. I don't have a clue what or why I managed to do it, it just... happened." He said with a slight waver in his voice. At the mention of the alternative option however, Favren cast his gaze down nervously. "Ah... I see. I'm not sure if I'm necessarily the best at games and riddles and the like. But I guess if the bonds fail that will be my only choice." The drake murmured so softly, he would only barely be heard.
Favren fell silent after this. Staring in deep thought at the floor in front of him for a few, long moments before he took a deep, shaky breath. "Alright... Alright. I'll do it." He said finally, lifting his head to show his determined yet still fearful gaze as he looked at Balthazar. "I don't want anyone else to get hurt, and... if this is the only way we can get rid of this monster, then I'll do it. To protect everyone." He declared with somewhat more confidence, his gaze drifting over towards Mesmera as he finished speaking.

Araon

« Reply #3035 on: August 12, 2017, 09:30:12 pm »
Balthazar sat back down and nodded. "It is very noble of you Favren and I thank you. And thank you for trusting me on this as well. Just remember, you do not need to defeat nor kill the Weaver. If you find a way to simply drive it off or weaken it's connection with the dragons already asleep, the high arcane can take over the fight for you. All we need is an opening and you're our best chance at creating that opening" Balthazar explained with a soft smile.
"As for the bonds... the dream realm is different than here... you should be able to use magic, or at least do things that would be considered using magic back here, without any training. Once out of your own dream, you'll be what could be compared to a lucid dream, you know? the type that you know you're dreaming so you can control the dream?" Mesmera purred soothingly.

"When you're ready, breathe some flame into this bowl... yes, I'm aware what your fire breath actually is. Once the mixture starts smoking, you need to exhale as much air as you can before taking a slow, deep breath with your snout right above the bowl. And don't worry, as far as what we're doing here overall, this is the safest thing you'll be doing tonight. Good luck"
"See you soon lover..." Mesmera purred, nuzzling against him softly.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3036 on: August 12, 2017, 10:18:39 pm »
Favren merely offered a small smile and a shake of his head to Balthazar. "Noble, no... I just want to save my friends is all." He murmured before he listening intently to his words about the Weaver, nodding in understanding. "Alright... I think I'm ready then."
He turned his gaze to Mesmera curiously as she spoke next, his face scrunched up in concentration as he soaked in each tidbit of information closely. "Okay then... Hm. So just... try to use magic as if I could actually use it here...?" The drake couldn't help but smile at the thought.

After Balthazar spoke again, Favren opened his mouth to explain his fire before smiling when the drake appeared to be aware of his fire. He scrunched up his face at the thought of breathing in what Balthazar had concocted. Before he did however, he turned to nuzzle back against Mesmera, purring, "See you soon..." His face bearing a soft grimace, as he considered the potential consequences if he failed... and even those if he succeeded.
Taking a moment with Mesmera as he stayed close to her side, Favren soon turned to the bowl and puffed a blast of his black, dark fire into the bowl. Waiting with a nervous expression for it to start smoking before he leaned in after exhaling, and slowly taking a deep breath of the concoction. It made his face scrunch up again, but he refused to stop. Inhaling the odd smoke for as long as he could before running out of breath to breathe in.

Araon

« Reply #3037 on: August 13, 2017, 12:25:39 am »
When he'd back his head away he would notice that he was no longer in Balthazar's classroom, but standing in the middle of his nest, only there was an extra doorway leading deeper into the home of his harem. Above the door frame there was a small perch where Sealiera sat, chirping happily at the sight of the alpha. From behind the sturdy wooden door the sound of several pairs of small, clawed paws running around was coming.
"Favren? Is that you? Could you come lend me a paw, they seem to have your stamina and it's nap time" Mesmera's voice came from the other room. "Just be careful when you walk in, our fur-forts got a bit out of control" she added with a playful giggle that was soon followed by some high-pitched, if rather quiet, playful laughter.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3038 on: August 13, 2017, 02:14:53 am »
Favren's head jerked back in surprise as he found himself somewhere else. Not just anywhere though, his nest... just like he remembered it, but with a new doorway. He couldnt help but to smile as Sealiera chirped at him, purring softly, "Hey girl... Where did all of this come from?"
He was pulled from his curiosity as his head snapped down at hearing Mesmeras voice, that alone making his heartrate speed up and flutter a bit. It skipped a beat however when he realized what she was talking about, his breath catching as he stepped forward without being able to stop himself. His heart now racing at the thought of his hatchlings on the other side of the door.

Yet suddenly, Favren paused in his tracks. Frozen with his paw gripping the door handle, trembling with the excitement to throw it open and behold the surely amazing and adorable sight that awaited him within. There was only one thing that brought him back to the reality of his situation.
Favren lifted his head, grimacing up at Sealiera. "You know, girl..." he nearly whispered to the phoenix, "You never did particularly like me, and I doubt anything I did in these few years would've done much really... But you do like Mesmera, a lot. So why are you out here to greet me, and not in there with her...?" His question was rhetorical, knowing she couldnt answer and knowing why already. Favren sighed, reluctantly pulling his paw off the handle and stepping back.
"I'm sorry Mes, I was just on my way out actually... I'll be back soon though, I promise." Favren called through the door before forcing himself to turn around and begin walking back out of the nest. Feeling dejected and disappointed as he walked away from the future he was beyond ecstatic to see, knowing he had to pursue an escape from this dreamed up reality...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:16:21 am by OnyxTheAwesome »

Araon

« Reply #3039 on: August 13, 2017, 08:38:29 am »
As he stepped out of the nest, he could hear a disappointed sigh, though it wasn't Mesmera's... he stood in the middle of a rocky wasteland that seemed to span from horizon to horizon with his nest no longer anywhere to be found.
"It's rude to refuse a gift you know..." a gentle, echoing voice sounded in the emptiness of the dream realm. "Was it really the bird that put you off? Or maybe Lillith was missing... I can do better if you just let me" the voice assured with a playful giggle. "I'm still learning you see... dragons are so hard to work with. You demand so much and offer so little. But worry not, I'm very patient. I can wait... you will all tell me your deepest desires, in time..." the voice continued with amusement.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3040 on: August 13, 2017, 01:38:19 pm »
Favren blinked in confusion as the landscape before him changed, looking around in confusion and searching for the source of the sigh. "Who's there?" He called, gazing along the wasteland in mild fear.
The voice caused him to look up in surprise and attempt to find the source in the sky instead. His brow furrowed. "Yes... Sealiera is a stubborn bird. Even if she did grow to like me over those years, she would have been in there with Mesmera. There is no reason, not even because of the kids, that she wouldn't take the opportunity to be near or on Mesmera. Lilith could have simply be at work still..." The drake explained calmly, before lifting his lip to a soft snarl as the voice giggled.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you causing us to suffer? And why my village? Why?" Favren demanded as he snarled up at the skies. "Show yourself, monster!"

Araon

« Reply #3041 on: August 13, 2017, 03:14:49 pm »
The Weaver

The voice sighed once more. "Fine. Fine, calm down." the voice stated and a large altar appeared a few leaps away from Favren with the Weaver resting on it calmly. "There, happy now?" she asked with a shrug. "And there is no need for name calling Favren." she added.
"Here, I'll answer your question, ok? First of all, I'm not making anyone suffer. I'm giving them what they desire, even if their real life could never provide it. You were one of the simpler to please... though I guess I haven't fooled you in the end. As for why this village in particular... It's because of you. Or rather, because of what you have." she explained with a soft smile. "I would have gone straight to you if I could, but as it is, your kind is too resistant to my presence, not to mention that the essence of my master did not exactly made it easier to contact you... which is why I needed a couple of your kin to help me. Thankfully, you've even went ahead and came right to me, saving me quite the hassle" she stated with what sounded like genuine gratitude. "How about this, help me with what I wanted from you in the first place, and I'll let all your friends go, safe, sound and better than ever." she offered with spread arms.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3042 on: August 13, 2017, 03:38:42 pm »
Favren whipped around to face the altar now, going wide-eyed as he saw the Weaver. Mildly terrified of its monsterly appearance, the drake quickly shook himself of the sensation as he straightened up and stared fiercely at the creature. He nearly snarled at her words, before allowing himself to back down slightly when she offered to answer his questions. "Alright... But don't even try anything." He growled to the Weaver before listening.
Favren snorted at the Weaver's initial words, amused by her belief she wasn't causing suffering. He'd seen the fear in the eyes of those who huddled into the Elder's Hall, and the destruction caused by the rampaging Templars. He winced when the Weaver told him he was easy, and he knew she was right-- had he not been certain something was very wrong with Sealiera's placement and interaction with him, he would have almost forgotten himself and allowed himself to be dragged in by the illusion created by the Weaver. His dream placed before him, as he had to tear himself away from it.

The drake's head snapped up as he was torn from his thoughts at what the Weaver said next. Gaping at her in confusion when she told him that he was the reason she came to their village. His snarl returned after she expressed her gratitude for coming right to her. "What are you talking about? What do I have that you could possibly want, that none of the other dragons had? And what has your... master done to prevent you from contacting me?" He demanded, more and more curious and confused with every word that came from the Weaver's mouth.
His expression changed drastically however when she offered him something he hadn't expected. Confused and disbelieving of her. "How do I know you tell the truth, and wont continue when I give you... whatever the hell it is that you want?"

Araon

« Reply #3043 on: August 13, 2017, 04:42:17 pm »
The Waver tilted her head and smiled softly. "Oh Favren, isn't it obvious? The demon you fought, the one you've defeated and who branded you with his essence... that was my master. And since his power vastly overshadows mine, I could do very little to interact with you." she explained. "And that also answers what I want from you that other creatures don't have... the essence of my master resides in your soul" she pointed out.
"Have you already forgotten what Balthazar told you? No demon, no matter how powerful, can ever go against the rules of a deal once it's made" she pointed out with a soft chuckle.

"Here is my side of the deal: I will release all those I've captured from their dreams, in good health, rested and with no recollection of what happened to them so that they don't long to return to the reality I've created for them. Believe me, it's best that way. You wouldn't want dragons to wish they stayed asleep in my possession, would you?" she giggled teasingly. "Your village will be free, I'll disappear and you'll never hear of me again" she offered. "I know! I'll even throw in a bonus." she added with a cheery tone. "I know how you dislike that pesky little demonic presence stuck with you, so I'll give you full control over it. Nothing Balthazar couldn't teach you with time, but I'll save you a couple decades of training, and I'm sure you'll appreciate no longer being a potential threat to your loved ones, hmm?" she purred softly, clearly knowing a lot about Favren.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3044 on: August 13, 2017, 05:05:37 pm »
Favren gaped in astounded amazement at the Weaver as she spoke and told him the one who had given him his dark curse was her master. He bit his lower lip in thoughtful concern, increasingly uncertain about this now. The whole situation was increasingly baffling to him, and he no longer felt confident about his ability to deal with this situation wisely. Especially the longer she revealed more and more information about him that she knew, all the way down to the words Balthazar had told him only minutes before.

The drake listened carefully as he listened to the Weaver telling him about her side of the deal, his head lowering to stare intently at the floor as he realized her words were true-- the dragons who were presently living in their reality, they would long for whatever reality the Weaver had created for them. He scowled softly, staring suspiciously up at the creature as she mentioned a bonus. Her offer though surprised him, gaping at her in disbelief as he considered this. Striking him hard in the heart when she mentioned he would no longer be a threat to those who he loved.

Favren was silent for a long, few moments as he stared blankly at the ground. His mind churning as he thought about these things. "But... if your master's power is so much more powerful than your own, how are you going to give me control over it? You can alter it,but cannot defeat it yourself?" He asked with uncertainty in his voice before sighing. "And what do you get from it? What is my side of the deal-- taking your master's powers to use it against more villages? More dragons? To become even more powerful?"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 05:06:57 pm by OnyxTheAwesome »

Araon

« Reply #3045 on: August 13, 2017, 07:02:58 pm »
The weaver chuckled softly. "Oh, don't flatter yourself. I have much more interesting things to do than giving dragons pleasant dreams or gaining power from my long dead master. This world holds very little of importance to me... once I have what I want from you, I won't be coming back. We lost our war with dragons once and we're too smart and too weakened to fight you again" she stated with a smile.
"Neither Favren, but a deal can do both. Making a deal with a demon is much more profitable than most people think, if you know who to haggle correctly. But no need to haggle with me, not this time. I know what I want, and I know what you came here for." she assured and a smile grew on her lips as he asked what she wanted in return.

"Breed me..." she purred sweetly. She simply lied there, watching him with her sightless visage, letting her request sink in and watching his reaction. "You heard me correctly... I want you to breed me. Your incredible virility and the presence of my master's power in your soul? ohh..." her legs shuddered. "What wonderful minions I could have..." she purred.
"That is my price, and I offer you the control over the darkness within you and freedom for your fellow dragons... almost as if I was never here." she explained with a calm and near professional tone. "Usually a deal is sealed with a kiss... but we will be doing much more were you to agree to my terms..."

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3046 on: August 13, 2017, 07:33:14 pm »
Favren glared at the creature while she spoke again, confused by her meaning of what value this world holds for her. Were there any others? He was fascinated though by her casual comment of their war... He scowled when she mentioned the benefits of a deal with a demon and haggling, giving the demon an irritated huff. Before demanding from her what she wanted.

Favren's expression fell. This entire day had been long, strange, and filled with things he never knew or imagined possible. But the Weaver's words left him absolutely floored, shocked. Then repulsed as he looked over her, taking a step back.
"Wha... Breed you? Why... Why in the name of the Gods would I ever do that?" He exclaimed in shock. His face heated up in a blush when she mentioned his virility. He was even more certain of his stance when she mentioned the minions she would have.
"No! By the Gods, I would not give you any more demons to threaten and bring harm to other villages or... other worlds or whatever is out there that might exist. Never!" The drake growled fiercely. He shuddered at the thought of what she said after mentioning how the deal was sealed.

"If you expect me to ever consider doing such a thing, you will need to offer me much, much more in exchange... Or else I will find another way to free my village of you." Favren snarled with a vicious glare at the Weaver threatingly, lowering himself as he widened his stance. Bearing his teeth fiercely while his claws dug into the earth beneath him, preparing himself for the path he was certain was now the only option...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 07:40:12 pm by OnyxTheAwesome »

Araon

« Reply #3047 on: August 13, 2017, 08:30:25 pm »
The Weaver chuckled warmly at his reaction before nearly bursting out laughing when he took on a fight ready stance. "Don't be silly Favren. You think I'd let you fight me? After all the trouble I've went through to find you and get to meet you, you expect me to risk facing a dragon in a fair fight?" she laughed and rose to her feet.
"I've offered you exactly what you came here for and even a bonus... I've been generous, but if you cannot appreciate that, I have other ways of motivating you" she stated with a sigh. Frowning for a moment, she summoned eleven light blue orbs that slowly orbited her. "I have eleven dragons at the tips of my claws, all mine to do with as I please. Not to mention every one of them will be more than happy to protect me with their lives were I to pull them from their dreams and direct them to the one that disturbed their joyous existence, oops, sorry, twelve now" she giggled as another orb appeared. "Hmm, I'm sure you'd hate to have to kill this one... she was always so nice to you, always making your days in the library so much more enjoyable..." she purred, caressing the new orb with her paw, thin streams of light streaming from the orb to her head as the Weaver took in all the knowledge Penelope's mind held.

"Oh, and I probably forgot to mention... the longer you stay here, the longer my Master's essence has to break out from those bonds you've been kind enough to weaken while training with Balthazar. I'm sure he'll make fine use of your body while you're here..." she added, spreading her arms invitingly.
"So... your choices are: either you take the deal I've offered and do your part, or I'll keep hounding you with the dragons who have fallen into my grasp until my master's brand takes over your body. What is it going to be Favren? Come on... demons rarely offer deals this good, and I guarantee, no strings attached"

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3048 on: August 13, 2017, 09:13:26 pm »
Favren was taken aback by the Weaver's response to his threats, momentarily frozen in place by his indecision and confusion while she spoke. His eyes soon widened in fear when she mentioned other ways she had to motivate him. The drake watched cautiously when the orbs were summoned, before soon realizing what the Weaver had in mind for him when she began to speak of what she would do.
Staring at the orbs as they hovered around her, Favren bit his lower lip nervously. The mere thought of what could potentially happen were she to control those dragons, it shook him to his core... Then, the twelfth orb appeared. Favren gasped when the creature spoke of the library, his heart skipping a beat and a terrified shudder running through him. "No!" He exclaimed, going against his own control and stepping forward as if to stop her. Fear in his eyes before regaining his senses.

The drake felt the growing sense of dread increasing with each passing moment as the Weaver went on to describe the darkness within him growing, and likely soon escaping from his bonds. There was a long moment of silence, as Favren stared, emotions flicking across his expression and thoughts racing through his mind.
Finally, after a long minute of nothing, Favren deflated. Sighing in defeat. "I.... I have no other option." He said with a humorless chuckle. "Very well... Fine. I will accept your terms, no strings attached." Favren murmured with a resigned expression. His eyes flicking between the orbs sadly, then at the Weaver with a shudder.

Araon

« Reply #3049 on: August 13, 2017, 11:09:04 pm »
The Weaver smiled warmly. "See? I knew you were a reasonable dragon... no bloodshed needed. And I assure you, I am no dragoness, but my body will bring you pleasure none the less" she assured, slowly making her way closer to Favren while the orbs around her disappeared. Once close enough, she reached out to caress his snout gently. "Don't worry, I'll keep my word. No catches, no tricks. Fill me with your seed and you and all your friends are free to go. Bonus I mentioned included" she murmured softly.
"Now... how shall you take me? Bent over...? With me on top? Or maybe that position I know you love... on my back" she offered with a playful smirk.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3050 on: August 14, 2017, 12:31:33 am »
Favren simply stared blankly at the ground ahead of him, as if his mind was still trying to catch up to the task ahead of him now. A light shudder of distaste ran through him as the demon spoke of her body, forcing himself to stay still as she approached him despite his instinct to take a step back. He flinched lightly when she caressed his snout, making him reluctantly look up to meet her eyes. Only long enough for her to finish her sentence however, before pulling his head to look away.

Once the Weaver began to list off the positions to breed her in, Favren cringed lightly and shuddered again. "I... I don't know." The drake murmured, uninspired for the moment. "Not on your back... Not for you." Was the only input he could give on the matter. It was true, he loved that position... but merely for the intimacy of staring his partner in the eyes as he mated them. He wanted nothing to do with reminding him who he would be breeding now.

Araon

« Reply #3051 on: August 14, 2017, 10:54:19 pm »
"Oh, touchy, are we?" she giggled softly. "Fine, I'll just bend over for you, though it seems you need some motivation first, so how about you sit back for me, hmm? Don't worry, I won't bite" she assured, caressing his cheek. "Oh, and just in case you'd get any ideas once we're nice and close... I die, the ones I've trapped are stuck forever. So just relax and try to enjoy yourself... you'll be going home a hero in no time" she purred, her tail reaching down between the drake's hinds and began to gently fondle his sheath and balls.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3052 on: August 15, 2017, 02:40:12 am »
Favren merely glanced away. "Touchy...? Well, I am being made to breed a demon after all..." He murmured softly, finding himself smiling despite all that had occured at how ridiculous it sounded to him. He turned to face the Weaver again curiously as she mentioned needing more motivation as he slowly sat back on his hinds. The drake merely gave a humorless chuckle at her additional words.
"Oh I wouldn't dream of it... I know when I am defeated, and even then I am still getting a far better deal than I could have hoped for." Favren rumbled softly as if speaking more to himself. His cheeks heated in a soft blush when the Weaver told him to enjoy himself, before gasping and beginning to squirm as her tail slipped between his hinds. A shudder running through his form as it rubbed and slipped across his swollen orbs, filled with his seed as her tail moved up against his sheath.

His paws jumped up to the Weaver's shoulders, gripping her lightly as he gaaped and his body twitched before her. "H-Hey, be careful! Those can be really... haaa~." He tried to pant, before a shaky moan pulled itself from his lips.

Araon

« Reply #3053 on: August 16, 2017, 11:39:29 pm »
The Weaver gave a playful giggle. "Oh, don't worry, I'm very well aware of that..." she stated as sat down and leaned lower to nuzzle against his sheath. "And I want them as productive as ever..." she added with a purr, opening her maw to reveal a thin, long, tubelike tongue that began to lick across his sack while her paw massaged it, holding his testes in her palm.
"Just relax... one quick romp and you'll be the hero of your village. I'll even go easy on you and I'll settle on just one cock" she added with a smile, her other paw rising to his sheath to grope it lightly, encouraging his erection to grow quicker.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3054 on: August 18, 2017, 11:04:36 am »
Favren's face blushed a soft shade of red at the Weaver's giggle, his body tensing as she leaned down between his spread hinds before gasping as she nuzzled herself against his sheath. The drake's blush darkened slightly at her next words, before widening his eyes in concern as she opened her maw to reveal her tongue. His back arched, a sharp gasp pulling from his lips as she began tonguing his sensitive, swollen orbs. Her paw fondling them as his hips rolled instinctively, making him pant and moan softly-- his paws resting on the Weaver's back as she worked him.

The drake shuddered as the Weaver spoke again, rumbling sarcastically, "Thanks... I appreciate that." His words were interrupted as he gave another gasp, feeling her paw groping his sheath-- his thick shaft already half-hanging out of it as it twitched and pulsed excitedly. Despite Favren's own reluctance, his mast swelled and hardened, his knot nearly escaping its prison as he panted and trembled softly under the Weaver's attentions.

Araon

« Reply #3055 on: August 18, 2017, 10:40:30 pm »
The female creature kept licking his balls and stroking his cock until he was hard and throbbing, quietly yet diligently going about her task. "Hmm... at least a part of you is eager to seal this deal..." she stated with a soft chuckle, wrapping her lips around the tip of his shaft and suckling him clean before pulling away.
"So? shall I simply bend over and let you have your way with me, or is there a more specific request you'd like to make?" the weaver offered with a playful purr, her tail still giving his cock warm strokes as she got up, awaiting his response.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3056 on: August 19, 2017, 12:28:26 pm »
Favrens eyes were closed as he panted and let out soft moans, his body shuddering under the Weavers touch as she suckled and stroked at his sensitive strength. Soon not even his reluctance could stop his shaft from its eager, stiff throbbing as it stood tall and proud before her eyes and every pant the drake made was increasingly filled with lust. His musk filling the air around them.

When the Weaver finally pulled away and spoke her part, the horny drake narrowed his gaze at her and growled in a deep, lustful, rumbling command,."Bend over...."
The moment the Weaver had even presented her rump to him, Favren was on her. His back roughly pushing her down with her face to the ground, his cock throbbing and slapping along her thighs as he took up position behind her. Pulling her tail aside as he ungracefully shoved his hips at her rump, grinding his pulsing dick against her ass until his tip eventually found her slit and thrusted hard. Favren growled noisly as he shuddered in bliss on top of the Weaver, his ridges pushing her wide as he buried his cock inside of her tight body. His hot flesh pulsing as he kept pushing, even slipping his knot inside of her until he was grinding his hips against the Weavers ass. Growling and panting, shuddering as he rolled his hips and waited for her body to get adjusted. His full, thick, throbbing shaft twitching and throbbing where it was buried inside of her as his balls idly bounced and swung against her thighs and between her legs.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 12:35:04 pm by OnyxTheAwesome »

Araon

« Reply #3057 on: August 21, 2017, 04:13:06 pm »
The Weaver did as instructed, creating a comfortable mound for herself to lie against as she pointed her rear toward Favren. She spread her legs slightly, revealing her pussy to his gaze. She meant to turn and look at him, but instead gasped as the drake mounted her relatively small body and instantly impaled her tight passage on his throbbing shaft. Giving a hiss of satisfaction, she pushed back against him eagerly while her insides wen't overdrive at the sensation of being speared into by a thick cock and doing on in it's power to start milking the male on her back with wanton clenching and firm strokes coming from inside of her.
"Ahhh! Yeasss... Come on, breed me... as hard as you want... pound my pussy and flood it with your seed..." she hissed with need, her tail eagerly embracing his balls and massaging them gently while she dug her claws into the ground.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3058 on: August 21, 2017, 08:42:09 pm »
Favren gasped hotly as he plunged his throbbing spear into the Weaver's body, shuddering in bliss before groaning out as her body gripped hard around him. Every thick, pulsing inch he slowly sank inside of her being resisted and gripped, stroked by her pussy while he moved. A noisy moan pulled itself from Favren's maw as he continued forward, finally sheathing his cock inside of her as he shuddered at the feeling of her gripping around him.
"F-Fuck, aaah.... By the Gods, you are way tighter than I thought..." Favren panted, shuddering again as she clamped down around his pulsing shaft. He merely twitched at her words as he tried to resist the growing arousal he felt. Nevertheless, he knew what he had to do for his end of the bargain.

Before he could even begin thrusting, Favren's body convulsed as he gave a muted grunt of bliss, feeling her tail curling around his sensitive orbs and beginning to massage at them. Letting out a soft, shuddering moan of bliss soon after before he finally began to pull his hips back. Barbs rubbing and teasing her passage as his shaft slipped free of her, Favren pulled out until his tip remained before thrusting in hard. Moaning out as her body spread around him and gripped as his hot flesh pushed deep inside of her once more. The drake began humping at a steady but quickening pace, grunting and moaning despite himself as he slowly worked up to rutting the dragoness with hard thrusts. Panting into her ears as he reached back with his front paws to hook them around her hips, and biting down around her neck with a dominant growl before rutting her harder still. His balls clenching in her grasp while he began plowing the demon silly.

Araon

« Reply #3059 on: August 22, 2017, 11:40:30 pm »
The Weaver hissed and cried with pleasure, eagerly surrendering herself to Favren's rough fucking and pushing back against his thrusts. Her tail released his heavy balls to let them swing and slap against her ass lewdly, earning a lustful moan from the female every time they connected with her flesh, making her tremble.
"hmm... I have to make sure every last drop of your cum stays nice and deep inside of me... milking you hard and dry is just a bonus..." she giggled with a lustful cry of desire.