-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Draconic Society (OnyxTheAwesome & Araon)  (Read 24283 times)

OnyxTheAwesome

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Always open to hearing ideas and starting new RPs!
Re: Draconic Society (OnyxTheAwesome & Araon)
« Reply #3180 on: October 07, 2017, 11:23:49 pm »
Jynacen panted hotly as he watched the dragoness staring at his cock, giving it far more attention than he was used to as he squirmed a bit. His face flushing softly at her words before he grunted when she nuzzled along and up his impressive girth. The drake was finding himself very aroused by the sheer amount of fascination and attention Varezza was giving to this part of his body, as he nearly panted from how excited he was watching her. His eyes widened a bit when she mentioned cumming, but found himself unable to make a response as he was too busy being aroused by her words and watching as her maw moved forward again.

Paws gripping gently at Varezza's horns, Jynacen moaned blissfully as she began suckling in his thick cock and sank down onto his thick girth, her lips spread wide until his shaft gave a hard throb when he gasped at the feeling of something against his tip. Then a joyous groan as Varezza's throat opened up and accepted his girthy shaft down it, her wet, warm maw and tongue bathing that hard mast as it twitched powerfully and dumped thick gushes of pentup pre down her throat. By the time Varezza finally slipped her lips over his knot and kissed his sheath with her lips, Jynacen's leg twitched as he gave a noisy moan. His body trembling slightly while he gripped her horns, panting and gazing down at her before grunting as she pulled up off of him. Every clenching swallow of her throat and lash or lick from her tongue made his hinds twitch or tail thrash, as he bucked gently against her while he moaned before she finally reached his tip. Pulling a lustful groan from Jynacen as she sank back down and began swallowing up his girthy dick again into her throat, earning a powerful tremble from him as his cock twitched hard in her mouth.
"Ffffuuuuuck, mmmm Gods Varezza... Dammit, that.... aaaaaah.... don't stop...." He groaned noisily, bucking into her throat as his paws began pulling gently downwards on her horns as she neared his base. His shaft pulsing and tensing eagerly as though wanting to bust its load already, by now his musk absolutely filling Varezza's mind from how incredibly aroused he was in that moment....

Araon

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Forever Rp'ing! Don't hesitate to PM with a plot!
« Reply #3181 on: October 07, 2017, 11:41:39 pm »
Smelling nothing but his musk, tasting nothing but his cock and focusing on nothing but sucking his dick, Varezza began to purr. The velvet vibrations embraced the male's shaft as she slit smoothly up to the very tip and down until her snout pressed against his sheath. She was sucking and licking his flesh all the time and when she heard his plea, she opened her eyes to look up at him, her gaze telling him she didn't want to stop, not until his cum was being pumped into her maw for the hungry, horny female to taste and drink. Bobbing quicker and quicker, she was slurping on his length eagerly, her tongue flicking across his more sensitive areas on the way back and forth, the scent of an aroused dragoness slowly permeating the air along with his musk as the display of his masculinity left the female wet and eager to get spread on the dick she was currently sucking with glee.
Basically, always looking for new fun partners, I promise to reply even if just to say I'm not interested - I'd never leave anyone hanging :)
I can play both genders and don't mind your RL gender.
I can play dom. Would love to play sub (since I don't get to do that too often)

My no-go areas: Vore, Gore, toilet-stuff. Everything else is worth asking me about ;)

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3182 on: October 07, 2017, 11:51:25 pm »
Jynacen's hips bucked gently as he felt her purring suddenly vibrating down his shaft, earning a loud grunt as the drake's paws gripped her horns a little harder before she bobbed back down onto his cock as she purred. Making him moan noisily before he made his plea... His cock throbbing hard in her throat as he met her eyes and saw how horny and lustful she was too. THe fact she was getting so much enjoyment from this too... was incredible turn on for the drake. As she began moving faster, Jynacen gave up sitting up now as he slowly slumped back onto the bed. Neck angled up so he could still watch as he moaned blissfully down at her, hips still rolling and bucking up into her throat as he groaned and panted heavily. Every suckle and slurp making him feel like he was on the verge of busting while her tongue made his tail flick desperately along her underside as it teased underneath his bumps and ridges, finding the most sensitive points that made his entire body shudder as he moaned hotly.

By the time Jynacen was beginning to smell the scent of the aroused dragoness and how horny she was too, his cock was swelling and tensing as that impressive girth twitched hard, showing every sign of his impending orgasm as he moaned and grunted, panting heavily and hardly able to keep his eyes open. His body nearly trembling as the sheer intensity of his approaching orgasm was evident, his hind claws curling inwards while he cried out in bliss. Suddenly, he gasped-- realizing she somehow wasn't noticing he was on the verge of cumming!
Pulling his paws away from her head, Jynacen opened his mouth and moaned noisily as his overwhelming scent and nearing release were obvious, panting before he could finally say, "V-Varezza, stop... I'm g-gonna cum!" Knowing for certain no dragoness would want a male's seed in her mouth, as he moaned and watched her now with his paws off of her head. So she could pull off of that tense, twitching spire that was solid as a rock as it swelled and prepared to bust what was surely going to be an incredible load, with how much precum was smearing itself across Varezza's tongue at every eager suckle she gave...

Araon

« Reply #3183 on: October 08, 2017, 11:49:08 am »
Varezza knew very well just how close to orgasm her partner was, and she could barely wait to feel him blow wave after wave of jizz into her mouth. Even hearing him tell her to stop, she knew that it was a warning rather than a request... a warning she didn't need, nor wanted to heed. Sucking his dick even harder, she bobbed up and down his length eagerly, only relenting when she felt the male a heartbeat from climax. She then pulled away and kept sucking hungrily on the tip of his throbbing shaft while her paws reached to grope and squeeze his swelling knot, the dragoness keeping her eyes up on the male's snout as she eagerly drank down his release.
Basically, always looking for new fun partners, I promise to reply even if just to say I'm not interested - I'd never leave anyone hanging :)

My no-go areas: Vore, Gore, toilet-stuff. Everything else is worth asking me about ;)

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3184 on: October 08, 2017, 12:31:22 pm »
Jynacen cried out in surprise as she began sucking him harder, making his hips buck and roll as he gasped. The tension in his loins growing until he could no longer hold it back, feeling the wave of pleasure about to burst a moment before his knot was squeezed. THrowing his head back, Jynacen roared out in ecstasy as he came hard. That first gush of his thick, musky cum practically filling the dragoness' mouth instantly as his spire swelled and dumped a blast of his seed into her maw. The next was no less powerful, as he flooded Varezza's mouth over and over again while he trembled and groaned, bucking and rolling up against her. His paws suddenly grasped Varezza's horns, plunging her throat-deep on his cock until her lips kissed his knot, nd even then slipping over his knot until her lips were flush with his sheath. Forcing her snout right up against the source of the overwhelming musky scent of pentup release as he roared and trembled, humping and grinding the inch behind his knot that he could as his cock swelled, throwing another thick gush of cum down her throat as he was lost in the pleasure. His eyes finally opening to look down throw half lidded gaze at hers, groaning as his twitching cock didn't relent blowing its load.

Even though his knot was thick enough to prove difficult to pull off of, eventually the dragon let go of her horns as he kept cumming for another half minute longer still, allowing her to do with his load as she pleased while he groaned and fed her a seemingly endless stream of his cum. Panting and heaving for breath after the orgasm, as his thick seed coated Varezza's mouth and his cock throbbed happily within her maw and paws.

Araon

« Reply #3185 on: October 08, 2017, 01:25:59 pm »
The male's orgasm came as no surprise to the female between his legs, but the sheer size of the load of sperm that the drake was pumping into her mouth did, if only for a moment. Eagerly swallowing one loud, thick gulp at a time, Varezza kept purring and suckling on Jynacene's dick all throughout his orgasm. Giving a silent gasp when she was pulled flush with his sheath, she quickly relaxed and let the cock throbbing in her maw pour a thick helping of jizz straight down her hungry throat. Even when his paws left her horns, it didn't stop the dragoness from sucking on his cock, slowly pulling away until only the tip remained sealed by her lips, at which point she opened her maw wide to let the male watch the last few ropes of sperm spill into her open mouth, coating her tongue and teeth in his essence.
Taking a moment, both to let him watch the cum pool in her mouth and to enjoy the taste for a bit, she slowly swallowed the last of his release and looked up at him with a soft purr. "How was that, hmm? Wasn't that bad, now, was it?" she asked with a giggle.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3186 on: October 08, 2017, 06:07:32 pm »
Jynacen's body as he trembled while he unloaded into her maw, grunting and groaning in ecstasy as she suckled down that impressive load, coaxed out by the dragon's sheer arousal and enjoyment of the nontraditional and unusual pleasure she was filling his body with. He panted heavily as he watched Varezza pulling off of his shaft to his tip, then grunting with a shudder as she began to simply allow his seed to shoot and dribble across her tongue and open maw. Watching with a lustful, amaze stare at the sight of his cum filling up her mouth, before he watched her swallow it down. His cock giving one final twitch as he finished, earning one more grunt before he relaxed back again.

"Gods.... Varezza.... That was.... incredible..." He murmured unashamed in response to her words, panting as his hind legs still twitched gently. "I can't... I... You enjoyed that... a lot. Didn't you?" Jynacen sighed, managing to smile softly now as he recovered from the powerful orgasm. His glistening, saliva-covered shaft had somewhat softened now, his swollen knot keeping it out for the time being as he finally regained control of his tail and began to affectionately caress Varezza's armored neck. "Why though...? I never would think a female would want to put her mouth around that, much less... actually drink down everything too." He asked, genuinely curiously and equally amazed by it as well.

Araon

« Reply #3187 on: October 08, 2017, 08:01:19 pm »
Varezza gave a soft chuckle, leaning in against the caresses of his tail. "I sure did..." she purred. "When it comes to sucking someone off, it's mainly just enjoying giving someone pleasure and watching them enjoy what you're doing to them... and it really doesn't taste that bad. Some females even really like it, I just don't mind it, but I do enjoy the smell, and feeling someone's cock in that much detail, being able to touch and feel every throb and twitch... it makes me really horny." she stated with a giggle. "Besides, swallowing makes lots less mess... not that mess isn't fun at times either" she added with a smile.
"that does leave the question though... ready for more?" she asked, leaning in to lick his length clean before she pushed herself up, nuzzling along his chest and looking at him seductively.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3188 on: October 08, 2017, 08:16:18 pm »
Jynacen listened intently, soaking up every word Varezza spoke as he tried to understand exactly what had just happened. He gave a soft grunt of understanding, though still appeared quite surprised by how much Varezza enjoyed sucking him off and drinking down his release. The drake smiled and gave a soft chuckle at her when she described in such detail why she loved the sensations of pleasuring someone in such a way, and gave a playful growl at her words of how it makes her horny. Unaware of just how much of his musk the dragoness had been drowning in just the moment before.
He grunted softly as she licked his length clean before sliding up beside him, leaning down to give her nose a gentle, playful nibble before he growled, "Mmm... I think I need another minute or two before that, but... in the meantime." His paws grasped her body, trying to roll her over till she was on her back or as much of her back was on the bed as he straddled her body with a horny smirk. His half-flaccid cock resting against her chest as he growled again. "Let's get that armor off of you, shall we?"

Araon

« Reply #3189 on: October 08, 2017, 08:39:00 pm »
Varezza giggled as she laid back, her paws stretching up as she exposed herself completely to the male. She let him explore her body and strip her armor, giving him pointers with her tail whenever he needed some help unlatching the plating. True to her words, the material covering her crotch was quite literally soaked in feminine juices, spreading the scent of her arousal now that it was exposed to the air of the room.
"Hmm, I'll hold you to that... either that, or you'll just have to fuck me in the morning" she teased playfully.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3190 on: October 08, 2017, 08:55:27 pm »
Jynacen gave an excited growl, before his body shuddered in excitement as she stretched her paws up and left her body on display for him. Allowing him to strip her as he pleased and view her body however he wished... The though got the drake aroused quicker than he'd expected, as his semi-flaccid length quickly began to alter its path and rise again while he reached down, starting with her neck plate. THe armor was similar enough to other types he'd seen worn and dealt with, so he quickly was able to dispose of the elegant neckpiece before moving upwards, swooping down to still a quick, passionate kiss as he slipped her helm off of her head with ease. Working his way down her body as he removed her chest piece next, finding the clasps for the backpiece a little difficult to handle as he accepted her guidance and removed it as well.

His eyes were glazed over with a lustful haze by the time he was removing the armor on her sides, staring down at her lithe yet muscled form while his paws slid slowly along her scales. Sensually tracing her body in a way that he had never imagined he would be touching a female again. Allowing his paws to feel her body until he gasped softly, shuddering when the intense scent of feminine arousal reached his senses. When he looked down at, and grabbed her hind legs to forcefully spread them apart as he smirked up at her hotly, Jynacen growled happily as he saw the sheer wetness there.
"Gods... you truly did enjoy it, huh?" He murmured teasingly, removing the plate around her rear as he stared down at her swollen sex with a heated growl. Her words making him snicker at her before he considered what he was looking at, her scent controlling his senses as he couldn't help himself. Leaning down slowly as he looked up into her eyes with uncertainty, until his snout touched between her hinds. Groaning as her scent overwhelmed him when her wetness pressed to his snout, soon licking gently over her slit. He growled hotly, more lustful now as he began taking long, horny licks over her slit. Staring up into her eyes curiously as his cock throbbed hard and needy between his hinds.

Araon

« Reply #3191 on: October 08, 2017, 09:26:32 pm »
Varezza was purring softly all the while Jynacen was undressing her from her armor. She gave a soft chuckle when he pressed his snout against her pussy, a long, drawn out moan leaving her lips once his tongue started to trace across her folds. "hmm... now can you understand why I like it so much?" she asked, her giggle quickly devolving into another moan, her legs trembling lightly as her pussy got wetter by the moment, finally receiving some direct stimulation.
"oohh... you can push your tongue... hmm, inside... and wrap your lips around my pussy... ahhhh... suckle gently..." she moaned softly, the once vicious-on-command warrior now lying back completely exposed and moaning under the ministrations of the male between her thighs.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3192 on: October 08, 2017, 09:45:28 pm »
Jynacen shuddered excitedly as Varezza moaned when he began licking across her heated sex, giving a quiet purr to her. He still didn't fully understand it, though wanted to sate his curiosity... and lust from her scent filling his mind as he gave her wet entrance a more eager lick. Tasting her and groaning at the sensations it was giving him. His eyes flicked up to look at her as she spoke, the alpha giving a soft growl of interest as he looked down between her hinds and thought about what she was saying. He decided to take it slowly, slowly slipping his tongue into her folds as he began to swirl and lap inside of her pussy. Growling as he shuddered hotly at the thought of what he was doing, and how the so confident dragoness was now moaning and needy for him as he grabbed her legs and spread them for him. Slowly eating the dragoness out while he panted needily, his cock hard once again as he dove deeper into her pussy.

Araon

« Reply #3193 on: October 08, 2017, 11:08:00 pm »
It wasn't long before Varezza's moans got louder and much more lustful once the male's tongue slipped past her folds. Her legs twitched and shivered in his hold every now and again while her tail caressed his neck, encouraging him to lick at her insides. She reached down, caressing his head with her paws while her hips bucked up whenever he struck a sensitive area in her passage, her juices flowing steadily as her arousal grew.
"ahhh... hmmm.... that's it... you're doing great...." she moaned lustfully, wrighting lightly on the bed yet never doing anything that would move her pussy even a single inch away from his snout.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3194 on: October 08, 2017, 11:18:26 pm »
Jynacen was very surprised when the more his actions increased, Varezza's moans increased by tenfolds. Her lust making him groan hotly as her scent filled his snout, licking and tonguing at her wet folds as she twitched and caressed his neck, making him growl happily as he pleasured the dragoness. He found himself quite odd though being in this position, as she began caressing his head and bucking her hips up against his snout... almost as though he were in the position of serving another.
Either way though, he didn't think much on it as his snout was filled with feminine arousal and demanding that he do whatever he could to feel more, and tasting her lustful juices on his tongue was making him growl blissfully as he ate the dragoness out with amateur yet eager motions. Her lustful moans urging him on, realizing that she might be nearing orgasm by this point even. His tongue plunging deeper as he flailed wildly in her pussy, lapping wherever her moans grew to their loudest pitch as he groaned lustfully. Doing his best with only her moans as guidance while his snout remained flush with her pussy, his snout nuzzling against her clit.

Araon

« Reply #3195 on: October 09, 2017, 06:25:45 pm »
A few moments later Varezza's body tensed as she grabbed and held onto the sheets in a blissful climax. It wasn't overwhelming, but after the constant arousal induced by his scent and the taste of his seed, Jynacen's reckless licking was enough to bring the female a pleasant and much welcome release. It lasted only a dozen or so seconds, but still left the female catching her breath as she pushed herself up to look down at Jynacen with a smile.
"Wow... really not bad... sure that was your first time down there?" she asked, pushing his head against her pussy with her tail playfully. "But I can already smell that there's a male somewhere around here that's ready to breed a pussy hard and deep..." she growled lustfully. Once the drake was up from between her thighs, she got up on all fours and lowered her chest to the bed, presenting herself to the alpha with a playful purr, swaying her hips side to side invitingly.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3196 on: October 09, 2017, 06:43:47 pm »
Jynacen could tell something was coming, though he was surprised as he saw Varezza suddenly reach back and grab the sheets. Taking his cue to bury his snout against her pussy and begin tonguing her furiously, groaning as he felt the rush of her seed splashing across his tongue and maw. His snout was filled with her scent of release as it made a small mess on her crotch and his snout, but his horniness prevented him from wanting to pull away as he ate out the dragoness with eager strokes of his tongue until she finished. Making him sigh hotly as he lapped up what remained, lustful beyond belief by this point as he only faintly heard her speaking. Giving an irritable grunt as his snout was pushed against her pussy, glaring with a playful smirk up at the dragoness while he pulled slowly away. Leaving her sex somewhat soaked as he lapped up the remaints on his snout with a horny growl. His musk heavy and need great as he gave Varezza a needy growl in response to her words.

"Mmm... your perceptiveness is surely your most wonderful trait." He teased back at her, before watchn the dragoness moving as he followed her with his lustful eyes, then growling hotly when she bent over and presented herself to him. Barely wasting a second, Jynacen walked forward until he was behind her, stepping over her rump as he gave it a playful rump while he pressed his chest down onto her back. Growling lustfully as he pinned her to the bed, his erect cock slapping against her thighs as he shifted his hips into position. "Glad I have a silencing spell over this room too... It would be a shame if we kept everyone up with the sounds of you screaming in bliss." Jynacen growled, a moment before his paws reached back and grabbed her hips and his tip pressed against her soaked pussy. Plunging forward with a rough thrust, as the dragon grunted in bliss-- his thick shaft forcing Varezza's pussy wide to accept his bumpy, girthy cock.
Groaning in bliss as he rocked his hips, he slowly yet relentlessly buried every inch inside of her until his knot gave a wet slap on her lips. Pulling his hips back, Jynacen groaned as he began fucking the dragoness slow yet hard into the bedsheets, groaning and grunting into her ears as he humped and thrusted away into her body. Stuffing her with his hot dick as he needily started to plow her in his lustful haze, grabbing her neck in his jaws with a horny growl as he rutted her.

Araon

« Reply #3197 on: October 09, 2017, 07:38:42 pm »
The dragoness let out a welcoming purr that only grew louder as Jynacen mounted her and brought his body close to hers. She looked back and nuzzled against his snout, giving a sharp gasp that devolved into a shivering moan as her pussy was speared on his dick.
"Ahh... now that's more filling..." she growled lustfully, eagerly pushing back against his thrusts with her tail wrapped around the base of his, urging him to thrust harder into her very depths.
"Oh, don't worry... I have ways to keep myself quiet... come here stud..." she purred and pulled him gently for a kiss, one that began lustful and eager but slowly grew in passion, her eyes closed as she simply focused on his body ramming into hers and his lips on hers.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3198 on: October 09, 2017, 07:56:32 pm »
Jynacen groaned happily as he sank his cock into her tight body while she moaned as well, grunting once he'd sheathed himself into her and began roughly fucking her into the bedsheets as fast as her body would allow him to thrust. His lumpy cock and odd bumps and ridges rubbing against her insides, while his hips trembled with the effort to spread her tight body around him again and again. Taking her encouragement  when she pulled on his tail to go faster as that hot, throbbing shaft swelled and pulsed inside of her. Moaning noisily while he rutted her, half-lidded eyes meeting her gaze when she spoke and confused him. Then fluttering open as he gave a surprised 'mfff' when she kissed him. Then groaning hotly against her lips as he felt her lustful eagerness making his body shudder excitedly.

Doing his best to try and match her passion and abilities in kissing her back, Jynacen groaned heavily onto her lips as he closed his eyes and lifted his hind leg up, hooking it over her hip as he gained a better angle. Thrusting and bucking more roughly into her now as his new angle let him drive his thick cock deep into her body with ease over and over again, groaning with every powerful thrust that buried his throbbing shaft into Varezza's folds again and again. His knot slapping wetly throughout the room each time it impacted against her, making him shudder with need as he moaned and kissed her more passionately to match.

Araon

« Reply #3199 on: October 09, 2017, 08:52:15 pm »
Varezza couldn't keep making out with Jynacen for long before her desire to voice the pleasure she was given by the dick repeatedly shoved into her pussy took over and she pulled away to give a blissful moan. She was shuddering beneath the drake rutting her into the bed and eagerly pushing back against him, giving herself over to the primal lusts of her body.
"harder.... ffffucckkk... come on stud, plow me hard" she growled with need, her insides clenching tightly around his cock while leaking clear feminine juices onto the bed, her body rocking hard with every thrust of the drake's hips slapping into hers.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3200 on: October 09, 2017, 09:14:31 pm »
Jynacen panted heavily for breath when Varezza pulled away to let out a moan, as he too grunted and gave a noisy cry of bliss as her insides clenched down around his thick cock. His hips felt like they were on fire from how quickly and how much effort he put behind each thrust as he grunted and moaned. Plowing her as he moaned noisily and shoved his length into her body until he felt like his loins were on fire already. He couldn't possibly fathom how he might rut her any harder by this point as his cock throbbed hard and tensed, his panting becoming even heavier as the tenseness in his loins grew to be nearly overwhelming already.
"Aaaah... I... I'm..." He panted, but couldn't get the words out as he groaned noisily. Rutting the female's sensitive passage as he felt his cock tense up hard, instinctively thrusting himself into her hard one last time. Shoving his entire length into her body as his deflated knot slipped in with a lewd pop, his sheath and hips pressed up against Varezza's ass while his shaft was lodged tip to her cervix. Roaring out in ecstasy as he came hard, his cock throbbing wildly inside of her as he began pumping another hot, thick load of his seed into her body. His knot swelling to keep every gush of cum inside of her as he groaned, panting and clenching his paw around her hip to rock forward into her. Milking his cock as he came hard and groaned, each hard throb sending forth more of his release into her as he came.

Araon

« Reply #3201 on: October 09, 2017, 09:43:36 pm »
Varezza joined his roar with her own the very moment she felt his first spill of cum splatter straight into her womb, sending a shiver of bliss through both her body and mind. Roaring in ecstasy, she rocked back against him, a pleasant shiver going through her as he milked himself into her tight, convulsing vent, filling her depths with a load of sperm she could feel vividly splashing into her.
Turning to face him, she nuzzled him and then gave him a short, but warm and passionate kiss. "That was incredible Jynacen..." she purred softly. "I hope you enjoyed the evening as much as I did. Thank you... And whatever this means for us in the future, be it near or distant, I have no regrets and I'll do whatever I can so you don't either" she murmured, resting down on the bed gently, letting him lie down his body weight on top of her.
"Stay like that, please..." she purred, closing her eyes and sighing dreamily, wrapping her tail around his. "Think we'll get to do this somewhat often?" she asked with a playful smile.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3202 on: October 09, 2017, 10:04:25 pm »
Jynacen groaned in bliss as he felt Varezza joining him in their shared orgasm, cumming inside of her as her tight body milked his cumming cock and made his body tremble from the pleasure coursing through him. As he began to finish and only dribble inside of her, Jynacen sighed in bliss, nuzzling down against her as he returned her kiss with a content purr. "Mmm... Gods, that was incredible yet again, Varezza... You are absolutely incredible. I think... I quite enjoy how your region treats mating." He admitted with a soft blush as he panted. He was rather floored and surprised by Varezza's words and the way she spoke of what this could mean in the future and such, finding it hard to believe she was already thinking so far ahead after two days. He had to remind himself their region moved much quicker than his own as he sighed and relaxed atop Varezza. His swollen knot keeping them in.
He chuckled softly at Varezza when she told him to stay just as he was, nodding as she laid down and he rested on her back, nuzzling her as the afterglow of that blissful orgasm settled in. Making him feel incredible as his tail twinned hers.
"Yes.... Yes I think I would like to do this rather often, if you would too. I feel rather odd for enjoying it so, but... Gods does it feel wonderful doing this with you..." He sighed happily. Smiling down at her as he gave her neck a gentle nibble. "Ah... you don't plan to let me stay like this and fall alseep, do you?"

Kalinth sighed softly as she worked her way through another of her scrolls, doing her best to get ahead of some of the work in her classes and her journals as well. Busying herself with these things while she frequently glanced up at the entrance to the nest, waiting for Seraz to return from work... Although she still had at least another 2 months of study in this region, just the same as Seraz's time left before moving to her own region... It was strange to think about and consider, yet wonderful at the same time. She shuddered slightly, excited at the thought of returning home with him as her potential new mate... She sighed, glancing up once again, impatiently awaiting his return as she focused on her work once more.

Araon

« Reply #3203 on: October 10, 2017, 10:36:15 pm »
Varezza chuckled softly. "You wouldn't be the only one..." she purred. "And I wouldn't ask if I didn't... I greatly enjoy your company in and out of mating and would love to enjoy it as often as our duties allow us" she assured with a warm smile. At his question, a soft smirk creeper onto her snout. "Well... as tempting as that prospect is..." she suddenly pushed him over so she was now on top of him. "I still have a few things to show you about mating..." she murmured, grinding her hips on his still inflated knot as she got the male ready for another round. This would surely be a long, memorable evening...

Seraz suddenly was right over Kalinth, apparently able to traverse from the entrance to her in complete silence to spook her with a playful purr.
"Tis' a nice evening, is it not dearest?" he purred affectionately, nuzzling against her cheek while standing over her, gently holding her down with the weight of his body as if mounting her. "What is it you're amusing thyself this evening?" he asked curiously, purring soothingly. "May I aid you?" he offered sweetly.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3204 on: October 11, 2017, 12:01:38 am »
Jynacen gave Varezza a curious purr at her words before smiling and giving a content nod at her response, giving her neck a gentle nuzzle as he sighed blissfully at the afterglow that had fully set in. He lifted his head again however with a confused expression as she began speaking again once he noticed that odd smirk on her face, his eyes going wide as he gave a startled cry when the world spun. Disoriented for a moment as he looked around confusedly, before his eyes focused up on Varezza in confusion when he regained his sense of space and realized she was on top of him. Opening his mouth to reply to her words before gasping, his paws grasping her hips while he groaned at the feeling of her hips grating down onto his shaft and swollen knot. Making him shudder as he panted hotly and gazed at the dragoness in amazement and a once again growing sense of excitement.

Kalinth gave a startled gasp as something suddenly pushed down onto her, arching her back a bit as she stared ahead wide eyed before heaving out a relieved sigh at his purr. Lifting up a paw to playfully bat his snout away from her as he nuzzled her cheek. "Mmm... Well it was before I had my heart jump into my throat... But it is again now." She purred back to him, shuddering gently against his body as she felt his weight on her back. Kalinth giggled softly, leaning up to nuzzle her snout under his jaw after he spoke.
"Mmmm... I'm just thinking about the fact that you'll be coming back to my region again is all... I know we still have a while before you go back and I join soon after, but... still. It's so incredible to think about being back home... but with you." She purred affectionately as she gave his snout a gentle lick. "And if you want to write my paper on how I am learning from the locals here-- and somehow find a way not to let a single sexual detail slip in-- then you could help me that way for sure... Other than that, just stay right where you are, please..." Kalinth murmured with a happy smile, nuzzling against him as her tail twined with his. Idly scribbling down a few more notes on her page as he rested atop her for the time....

Araon

« Reply #3205 on: October 11, 2017, 09:42:49 pm »
Seraz smiled, giving her a soft kiss on the top of her head. "I see... but at the same time, why must you obscure that? What I mean is, by all mean, do skim over the details and even go as far as generalize the actual happenings of the acts that your own culture would not approve of, but the presence of such can be stated, no?" he asked curiously. "Or are the very words related to mating prohibited from use?" he inquired.
"We mate for pleasure, but you need not describe in what ways. We accept mating nearly everywhere and require no prior relationships, but you are not required to describe the intricacies of the arrangements, simply offer an explanation of our logic behind such acceptance. Yes, it is a very.... visible aspect of the village, but it is not the only major difference. If you request my opinion, I say dedicate a certain portion of your report to what mating is to us and how it is different from your ways... describe the 'why' and the overall policy, but omit the 'how'." he offered his point of view. "If you do that and dedicate the rest of the paper to showing our way of life, our ways of dealing with social and personal needs and our law and politics, I am sure you should be able to drown any distaste over our mating habits in otherwise interesting information brought from your time here..."
"And you should know by now, my queen... there is not a single place I would rather be, than right here... with you" he murmured, resting some of his weight on her back while letting her enjoy his presence and warm embrace.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3206 on: October 12, 2017, 02:03:34 am »
Kalinth angled her head back to give Seraz a curious expression as he spoke, confused at first at what he was saying before she smiled. "Oh, yes, I understand that much... The words are not necessarily going to be looked down upon if they are academic in context and not incredibly detailed, but I am giving a brief overview of how it is at least around." She replied with a happy nod, though soon furrowed her eyeridges in thought as he continued again. Her mouth opening and closing a few times along the way as she processed this and prepared to reply, before his next words silenced her and sent her deeper into contemplative considerations. Giving a soft hum of thought as she looked down at the ground beside her notebook now, immersed in her thinking.

By the time Seraz finished speaking, Kalinth was completely silent. Thinking deeply as she began to purr quietly. "Yes... Yes I see... I think I might just do that then." She muttered under her breath, turning to beam up at Seraz again as she leaned her neck up, planting an affectionate kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for that... You might have just made my work ten times easier if I can find a way to make that work from here on out." The dragoness blushed softly and gave a joyous giggle as Seraz called him her queen, leaning her neck up to give his jaw a long, affectionate nuzzle while she purred happily. Taking just a moment to sigh as she idly nuzzled up against the drake while he laid out across her back, before she gave a pleasant rumble as her head lowered to her notebook once more.

Kalinth held his tail close with hers as she began scribbling in her notebook again for a short while, making some progress on her notes as she idly kept the drake close against her to enjoy being so near to him. After a short amount of time had passed however, Kalinth abruptly closed her notebook and pushed it away. Shifting suddenly beneath Seraz until he moved, allowing her to roll over onto her back before promptly pulling him back down with tail and paws to lie atop her. Smiling affectionately into his eyes before leaning up. Kissing his lips with soft, but passionate excitement, as her paws wrapped behind his neck. Her hips shifting just a bit, their slits pressed together as Kalinth purred happily against Seraz's lips with her eyes closed serenely.

Araon

« Reply #3207 on: October 12, 2017, 09:03:51 am »
Seraz smiled warmly. "Oh, thy are very much welcome" he purred sweetly. "In fact, if thou desires, I may arrange a meeting with one of the order's scribes. We keep very tight documentation of our history, however many details are protected by a secrecy oath. I am sure they could aid you in weaving between information you wish to include and those that are better left unwritten, having their own experience in both describing the most of the events possible, and retaining the secrets of our order" he offered with a calm smile and let her work.

When she quite suddenly seemed to be done with her writing for now, he rose up enough to let her turn around as she wished. Giving a soft chuckle as he lied down on her once more at her indication, a smile growing on his snout as she leaned in to kiss him. Returning her passion easily and then some, he kissed her with a warm purr, holding her in a gentle, comforting embrace. A soft, muffled moan left his lips as he felt her pussy press against his crotch, his tail twitching excitedly beside hers.
"It seems I've been granted the honor to satisfy my godess' desires..." he whispered, giving her soft, short kisses still. "And I am ecstatic to do so." he murmured affectionately, the tips of his cocks leaving his slit, only to immediately penetrate Kalinth's body and slip into her pussy in a smooth, glide-like motion that steadily filled her passage with ever-more wriggling flesh of Seraz's endowment.

OnyxTheAwesome

« Reply #3208 on: October 12, 2017, 12:11:35 pm »
Kalinth gazed up at Seraz with immense curiosity now as he told her of the scribes and how they could provide her with more information should she want it, and was even more intrigued with how they would be able to help her with the selective bits she did and didn't want to include. Thinking deeply for a moment. "Hmm... I hope they dont feel the need to divulge any unwanted secrets to me of course, but that would be wonderful. Especially if they could help me that much... I wonder if Favren knows." She thought aloud to herself.

After a short while longer, Kalinth decided she'd had enough of writing and wanted to indulge in that very taboo part of the culture she had come to love. Rolling over and pulling Seraz down atop her, as she began kissing the drake eagerly. Purring happily into his maw as he returned the kiss with even more passion, and relaxing back into his embrace as she enjoyed every moment of it. Her body twitched a bit in surprise though at the quiet moan the drake gave when their slits touched, and as he pulled away Kalinth was smiling through half-lidded eyes up at him. Giggling quietly at his words between his kisses, before giving a soft gasp as she felt something prodding at her slit. Kalinth's eyes rolled up a bit as those tips slipped past her pussy lips and into her passage, leaning her head back and closing her eyes as she gave a soft blissful groan. Smiling pleasantly as she rested in Seraz's embrace, gasping and sighing softly as her hips rolled up and pressed onto his, wrapping her hind legs around his hips to force him to stay still as he grew. Trying to squeeze more of his shafts inside of her as her body instantly began to clamp down around those wriggling spires, her wet folds giving inviting squeezes around him as she moaned quietly the thicker the bases grew until she looked up into his eyes with a lustful, affectionate smile. "Make me yours, Seraz..." She murmured softly, leaning in to give him a quick kiss before leaning back. Smiling up at him as she unfolded her hind legs to let him move.

Araon

« Reply #3209 on: October 12, 2017, 03:03:19 pm »
Seraz nuzzled against her, a deep sigh of pleasure leaving him as Kalinth pressed their crotches together, making both his shafts leave his slit only to slip right into Kalinth's warm pussy.
"Tis my beauty, is a request I shall be delighted to fulfill..." he purred, moving his legs to gain better purchase on the flooring of the nest before pulling back from his mate. As soon as his tips could begin caressing her outer folds, he speared right back into her very depths, his unique endowment making sure to nuzzle against her sensitive spots as they pushed through her passage. Picking her hips up with one paw and pulling her into his crotch in time with his gentle, smooth thrusts, he kept kissing and nuzzling against her, mating her in the most intimate and affectionate way he could, yet still giving her a deeper, more rough thrust every now and again, warming her up for a more lustful pounding he intended to give her.