-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: My Girlfriend's Sister is a Witch (Lurker & SKelly78)  (Read 6234 times)

Lurker

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • I come in peace
    • My F-list
Re: My Girlfriend's Sister is a Witch (Lurker & SKelly78)
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2016, 08:30:05 pm »
I keep talking with Stephie over breakfast.  She is very sharp and the pleasant flow of the conversation causes me to lose track of the time.  When the waitress comes with the bill I take a look at my watch and immediately reach for my wallet.  "Uh, we better start moving before Jen and Kelly get impatient.  Do you mind if I pay?"

"If you want to," she shrugs, "As for the others, there's no need to worry.  Jen usually takes her time, I wouldn't be surprised if she's just getting started.  She will call me when she wants me to come back."

"Doesn't it bother you, that she...?" I let the sentence dangle.

"Makes love to others?  Not in the least.  Our connection -- our love -- is more than physical, and I have no fear that she will leave me for a better lay.  She enjoys sex and since I want her to be happy but cannot match her stamina, I don't try to restrict her.  Besides, when I need her, she's always there for me.  I once called her when she was in the middle of an orgy because I felt a bit off and wanted to talk.  She was out the door as soon as she could find a pair of pants, which weren't even hers," Stephie grinned, "People nowadays often confuse what's fun with what's important."

"True," I nod.

"Now humour an old lady and tell me more about that girlfriend of yours, Karen."

I do, but somehow it feels like she tries to form an opinion of me.

Narrative

"My, you are a feisty one," Jen chuckles, "Maybe I should have used a gag along with the blindfold, to stop you from talking back to your elders..."

You feel her move and hear the bed springs creak as she gets up, then a drawer being opened and a scraping sound of metal against wood.  "I don't use ropes," Jen's voice sounds next to your head, "Never got into this boy-scout knot tying thing..."

Soft leather wraps your wrists and latches to them with a quiet click and a moment later you feel the same sensation on your ankles.  The mattress creaks again, then there's a ratcheting sound and a strong and steady force pulls your limbs out until you lie spread eagle.

"A state of the art, ratchet equipped restraint harness on the other hand, is much easier to operate."  Jen removes your blindfold and you blink from a sudden onslaught of daylight on your eyes.  When they adjust, you can see leather the cuffs attached to sturdy nylon straps that lead under the bed.  "A friend that works in the shipyards got me the parts," she says matter-of-factually as she takes a hold of your nipple and twists it with enough force to make you gasp but not be painful, "And I improvised.  The consumer sets you get from a sex shop are overpriced, made-in-China, low quality junk, but this one can hold a rhino.  Don't try to struggle unless you enjoy a dislocated shoulder."

"Now, where were we?" she winks at you then makes her way back between your legs and resumes teasing your genitals with her mouth while her hands take care of your breasts.  She quickly gets you ramped up but then eases up just enough to keep you on the edge.  Squirming under her ministrations, you look down and note with some satisfaction that your spell has started working.  Already Jen's hair begins to lose its faded silvery hue as it grows darker and more lustrous; her hands feel softer on your chest - the skin becomes silky as the protruding veins sink into it.

The teasing of Jen's tongue and fingers intensify, touching all the right spots and sending shudders of pleasure through your body, bringing you closer and closer to the edge as her rejuvenation continues, but she is too absorbed in pleasing you to notice her own changes.  Just when you feel that you cannot bear it any longer, she raises her head to look you in the eye and you see the last of the wrinkles on her face smooth out and disappear.  "Cum for me Kelly..." she whispers before lowering it back down and bringing one hand down and pushing two fingers into you, pressing and rubbing your G-spot while her tongue attacks your clit.

The combined sensations finally push you over and you explode, writhing and screaming, in a climax stronger than you've had for a long time.  But as the waves of bliss begin to abate, Jen renews her attack, bringing you to another orgasm, and another, and another... until you feel that if she continues, your brain will melt.  You struggle ineffectively against your restraints and even try to use your magic to make her stop, but your mind simply cannot muster the concentration needed for even the simplest of spells.  "Stop..." you manage to blurt out, "Please...  No more...  I can't..." just before another peak sends you into convulsions.

Luckily, Jen relents and pulls back, watching you with a smirk as you lie heaving and trying to catch your breath as the tremors slowly subside.  "I knew that you would beg at the end," she teases in a velvety voice, then stops and her eyes grow wide, "WHAT THE HELL???"

Jen's hands fly to her throat.  "My voice..." she speaks again, then looks at her smooth hands.  In a flash she leaves the bed and runs to a mirror, staring at her reflection for a moment, then practically tearing her clothes off.  She must have been a beauty in her youth and now she is again -- the body in front of the mirror looks in its early twenties, toned and lithe with a smooth stomach and perky B-cup breasts.

She turns to look at your bound form.  "You're a witch!" she accuses, "Like the one the radio said they are looking for."  You can't help but smile at how your masking spell prevents her from reaching the obvious conclusion.  "I..." she looks at her hands again, then cups her breasts.  Her expression grows intense, as if she struggles with a difficult decision, then she sighs, visibly deflating and you see tears swelling in her eyes.  "I can't," she says quietly and you can hear the weight of years in her young-sounding voice, "I thank you for your gift, but I have bound myself to Stephie and I share her journey.  Turn me back the way I was."

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:46:59 pm by Lurker »
* The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
* Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

SKelly78

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Anyone wanna have their bodies altered?
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2016, 09:53:12 pm »
It's the best orgasmic experience I've ever had, without magic anyway.  For some reason that makes it more satisfying.  I silently watched her change. Grinning away but not because is what she was doing. As I lay there panting and getting my wits back I snap my fingers and the snaps on my bonds pop open. Something I learned a while back for situations like this.

I try not to laugh as she talks about me and you but doesn't realize she's talking about me and you. I don't see the point in letting her know we are the fugitives and she might take it the wrong way so I leave it. I sit up and pull her down and give her a long passionate kiss to thank her for an amazing time. "That was to thank you. You spent a lot of time just to pleasure me. As for making you younger I have no intention of leaving your partner out of it. Call it a thank you for giving us a lift and making me cum like a slut". I laugh. "I can make her younger how ever you want if you want. Maybe you could make it fun?"  I say with a grin. I pull my dress back on and look at the bed. "I love your bed by the way. Never knew all that stuff was under there. Who knew you could do that sort of thing in an RV". I look out the window and see you sitting in the diner still.  Then I sit down in one of the chairs and cross my legs. "So up to you. I'd hate to have to undo what I did. Your super hot. Be a shame to waste. You and Stephie can enjoy your youth together. Get a second chance and all that since you didn't meet each other this early the first time.  And of not then lay down so I can return the favor while your still young". I say with an evil grin, hoping she chooses to stay young.

If you dont like a RP please tell me.  Dont just drop off the face of the earth.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2016, 05:10:31 am »

Narrative

"You would do that for me?" Jen's eyes grow wide, "For us?  I...  I don't know what to say...  How to thank you..."  You notice tears of happiness glistening in her eyes as she turns away to wipe them.  "Another lifetime with my love," she whispers.

When she turns back, she is calm and composed again, wearing her usual confident half smile.  "Make it fun, you say?  Yes, I'd like that.   I'd like that very much...  Could you make her climax be the trigger?  I'd like to make love to her as she is first, so she knows that this is not for me, that I will have her no matter what she looks like."

Jen takes out her phone and starts typing.  "We will take you wherever you want to go, of curse," she puts the phone back in her purse, "but I would like to ask you to give us a bit of privacy for a little while, or more than a little," she winks at you.  "Oh, one more thing," she hands you the blindfold, "can you please put it on Stephie before she comes in?  I don't want her to see me until... well, you know.  Now get dressed and scram," she grins, "I have a date to keep."

My POV

Stephie's phone beeps twice, prompting her to turn it on and squint at the screen.  "Well, that didn't take as long as I expected," she chuckles, "Let's get back to the RV."

I pay our bill, leaving the waitress a nice tip, and accompany Stephie back to the motorhome.  As we approach I see you exiting the door. with a very satisfied look on your face.  "Had fun?" I tease, knowing that you did.
* The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

SKelly78

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2016, 05:26:05 am »
I grin. "I'm not the only one. But now you need to by me lunch". I say to you. "But first..."  I turn to steph.  "She has a surprise for you. Guess I got her wanted up". I grin and pull out the blind fold and put it on her. Casting a spell on her just like Jen wanted. "Shes kinky. I like her and I love that bed."  I say with a giggle before helping her into the RV and closing the door and dragging you back to the diner. "I gave them a gift. Let them enjoy it for a bit. I think we'll have some new friends after this."  I grin and go get some food with you while they get to know each other all over again.

I'll tell you what I did if you ask but I'm sure you'll figure it out when one of them comes to get us. Until then I chat with you while I eat cause I'm starving after the workout Jen gave me.

If you dont like a RP please tell me.  Dont just drop off the face of the earth.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2016, 02:36:57 am »
"Worked up an appetite?" I laugh as we walk back to the cafe, "You did miss the most important meal of the day...  Tell me, was it as good as you expected?"

We enter the veranda and I take us to the same table that I sat at with Stephie.  "A gift, huh?" I pull the chair out for her, "Knowing your taste in presents and going by what Stephie told me about Jen's stamina, it's something that they will likely be 'enjoying' for the rest of the day.  Is there anything you planned to do meanwhile?"

The waitress notices us, waves to me and comes over.  "Did you miss me so much already?" she winks at me flirtatiously while bending down to place the menus on the table practically shoving her 'Kathy' name tag in my face, which gives me a first-row view of her cleavage.  It is hard to avoid noticing that she isn't wearing a bra.

"Your girlfriend looks famished," she tells me, "You need to take better care of her.  Why don't you get her the chef's special?  Put some calories in her, I promise they will go to the right places..."

"She's not my girlfriend," I grumble, getting tired at people making that assumption.

"Sorry, your wife," she touches the enchanted ring on my finger.

"Not my wife either, not my anything for that matter, just a friend."

"Ooh, you're a foxy one," she shakes her head, "That's the second 'friend' you're bringing here today...  So," she looks at you quizzically, "if he isn't yours, can I have him?"

"Just get her the special," I sigh, "Or anything else she wants to order, and a Stella Artois for me."  I am not a big alcohol fan but this promises to be a long day...

SKelly78

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2016, 07:55:20 pm »
I nod, grinning.  "You have no idea.  I mean.  I've used magic to enhance sex before.  Felt even better then what she did.  But for a normal human to do what she did...she really enjoys her work."  I Sigh happily, a far off look in my eyes as I think about it.  I shake my head, pushing the memory away.

I Sit and order something big.  "I'm starving.  And other then eat.. no.  As for what I gave them, lets just say I hit the reset button for them.  They have the will but not the youth, now they can enjoy both."  I Say with a grin, "You'll see when they come to get us."

I laugh as the waitress embarrasses you.  "Oh, we are just friends.  Besides, I spent the last hour letting the other friends wife eat me while tied to their bed.  So I'm exhausted and thirsty and starving."  I say quietly, so only she can hear, but wanting to fluster her a bit.  Or maybe turn her on if she swings that way.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2016, 05:01:41 am »
The waitress's expression changes as you whisper to her.  She seems surprised and, not really put off, but well, a little bit uncomfortable and self conscious.  "Ah, I see, you really are just friends then."  She glances at me curiously then looks back at you, "Is he also, you know, like that?  It gets tiring when all the nice ones are either taken or turn out to be..."

"Like what?" I ask, "Turn out to be what?  What are you girls talking about?"

"Oh, nothing.  I'll go get your order," she takes the menus and walks back inside.

"What was that about?" I ask you, then, "Do I even want to know?"

We make small talk while we wait for thee food and beer to arrive.  It takes a while but eventually the girl comes back carrying a tray.  She wasn't joking about the portion size either, and it appears to have enough carbs, proteins and fats to keep you going for a whole day.  "Sorry, we're out of Stella," she apologizes to me, "How about Heineken?"

"Sure," I shrug.  I'm not such a big beer connoisseur for it to matter.  "Whatever you have."

The girl leaves and I watch you dig in, "You think you can finish all that?" I ask incredulously, "How are you going to burn off those calories?  High-powered magic spells?"

Joking aside, I do enjoy watching you eat.  The way you seem to savour the simple pleasures of life, like eating for example, just makes me smile -- in the same way that watching Karen did.  And despite all the differences between you and your sister, I find that you possess many of her endearing qualities.

"Here's your beer, hon," the waitress's voice snaps me out of reverie.  She puts the bottle in front of me and drops a card next to it.  I pick it up.  It is the business card of the diner's owner business card with something scribbled on the back side:

I finish my shift at 8pm.
Alice, 555-215-4426

"Why Al," a soft hand lands on my shoulder, "I leave you for a couple of hours and you already start picking up girls?"

I turn around to find a grinning brunette standing behind me, she looks to be in her early 20s and quite attractive.  There is something familiar about her, but I can't really put my finger on it.

"I'm sorry, miss..." I start but immediately get interrupted by another girl -- about the same age as the brunette, shorter but no less pretty, with long fiery hair -- walking up to me.  "That's right, Al, you should be sorry.  Were you planning to ditch us and elope with this floozy?" she points at the bewildered waitress, "Shame on you!"

"Uh," I shift my gaze between the two newcomers, trying to understands what is going on, "Do I know you?"

"You see Jen," the brunette pouts, "I told you that he'll forget all about us the moment he sees another pretty face.  Men," she puts her arm around Alice's shoulder, "You can't trust them one bit.  Why don't you forget about this two-timer and hook up with a nice girl like me?"

"Or me," the redhead pipes in.

"Stephie?!" my eyes grow wide as I recognize the brunette and I immediately turn to you.  "Is that what you did to them?"

"She sure did," Stephie grins, "And we can't thank her enough."

"Oh, I don't know..." Jun rubs her chin, "Maybe we can.  Dump the loser," she tells you, "and stay with us.  We'll eat you out as often as you like.  We'll even take the floozy with us and teach her, so she could eat you out when we get tired.  What do you say, floozy," she asks Alice, "Want me to teach you how to go down on a girl?"

"You should agree," Stephie says, still hugging Alice's shoulders, "She's a good teacher, and really knows her stuff.  Just ask Kelly here..."

"Jesus!" the waitress explodes, "What the hell is wrong with you people?!  You're all crazy!"  She grabs the card from my hand and storms back into the kitchen.

"Alice, wait!" I call after her but she doesn't want to listen.

"What was that for?" I ask the three of you.

"You told me that you had a girlfriend," Stephie shrugs, "I saved you from temptation.  You are welcome."
"What do you want to do now?" she asks you, "We will take you anywhere you want."

SKelly78

« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2016, 10:13:09 pm »
I just watch the whole show, giggling, and finally laughing as the girl practically runs away.  "Too bad, she was kind of cute."  I shrug.  "Yes, I gave them a gift for letting us ride with them and for showing me a good time."  I say with a wink.  "I think they like it too.  Now they get to do it all over again, but with each other this time." 

I sigh, "Tempting offer, but we need to find my sister, his fiance.  I'm pretty sure that where ever she is its not good."  I look at them, "As for you two, the magic will dissipate in an hour or so, after that there's no going back. The changes will be permanent."  I tell them, figuring they will want to stay like they are now.  Most people know some basics about magic.  There's temporary stuff, which is sold in a lot of magic shops.  Pretty harmless, it does what it does then wears off, the person going back to normal when it does.  Then there's temporary permanent, where the magic stays, maintaining the changes.   But not altering the user permanently.  If the magic is dispelled the changes will revert back to normal.  Then there is permanent magic.  One the spell does its thing the changes are locked in and the magic dissipates.  Most cosmetic surgeons use that type of magic.  Wouldn't want those new breasts to go flat when you walk into an anti-magic field or something after all.  Permanent stuff is also highly regulated.  What I did to the two girls is technically illegal.

I finish eating and head back to the RV.  "You two realize I can get into a ton of trouble for what I did?"  I say to them.  "I know a guy though that can get your ID's changed to reflect your new ages.  You don't need to get new names or anything, he can just change your ages in the system."  I write down a name and number on a card and hand it to them.  "So where to next?"

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2016, 03:40:13 am »
"Wow," I look at you with respect, "That was an amazing thing that you did for them."  I blush a bit when you mention Karen, "Not a fiancee, just a girlfriend, we didn't discuss...  But yes, we need to find her."

Stephie and Jen look happy when you tell them that the change is about to become permanent.  I can barely suppress my grin when I see Jen's hand find its way inside Stephie's and they smile at each other like two infatuated teenagers.  It goes to show that magic, in the hands of the right person, can change people's life for the better.

"Thank you again," Stephie takes the card from you, "We'll give him a call."

On the way back to the RV, I see two men in leather jackets, bikers probably, heading into the diner that we just left.  As we pass them, one looks up at us and stops, elbowing the other to get his attention while motioning at us.  I smile understandingly, an average guy walking around with three gorgeous women is bound to attract attention.  Unfortunately, attention is exactly what I want to avoid, given our refugee status.  Sure, you can take care of them should they try anything, but even with your cloaking spell in place, it is better to be discreet.  Hopefully they will not start an incident...

"Stop!" a shout comes from behind us, "MCU!  Down on the ground with your hands behind your head!  Now!"  I turn my head around to see one of the bikers point something that looks like a mini satellite dish mounted on a sub-machine gun in our direction, while the other holds us in the sights of a much more familiar -- and deadly -- semiautomatic handgun.

An annoying buzzing fills my head, as if a vibrator is lodged in my skull.  It must be that spell disruptor that the Magical Crimes Unit uses to prevent magic users from concentrating on a spell.  I have seen the collar-shaped ones placed around the necks of wizards and witches on televised high profile trial cases, but it appears that they have developed a ranged one.  These cops probably have some sort of protection against your cloaking spell, which allowed them to recognize us.

"I said on the ground!" the armed cop repeats, then lowers his voice a little.  "Keep disrupting the witch, Stan, and use the wand to dispel whatever enchantment she put on the others."

Jen and Stephie exchange glances.  I can tell what they're thinking -- cancelling the rejuvenation spell before it has set will age them back.  I try to think of ways to delay the cops but the girls are way ahead of me.  "Oh, thank god you got here!" Jen squeals, as she starts running toward the cops.  "Please help us!" Stephie chimes in, following in her steps, "They said they'll turn us into chickens!"

"Stay back!" the cop with the gun shouts, but Jen is already all over him, hugging and kissing and yelling "you saved us", while Stephie throws herself into the other's arms, dragging the disruptor down to point it away from you.  "Get off of me, you stupid bitch!" the cop backhands Jen, sending her to her knees with a trickle of blood running from her lip.  Angered I start moving toward him but with a loud bang, an agonizing pain rips through my right shoulder, throwing me backwards.  The last thing that I see before losing consciousness is Jen's horrified expression, then darkness claims me.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:42:32 am by Lurker »

SKelly78

« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2016, 04:31:57 am »
"Crap, Run!"  I shout to you.  I start heading away when I grab my head and stumble.  "God damn it."  I moan.  I see the girls do what they do.  I want to help them but there's not much I can do. I'm in enough trouble already without taking on the cops directly, even assuming my magic would work on them.  I cast a spell on you as I see you hit the ground, quickly shrinking you down into a doll so I can scoop you up as I run by.  The girls technically didnt know anything about us so I doubt the cops will do much to them, I just hope they hold off on dispelling them for a bit longer so their changes will be permanent.  I run for the trees, using my magic to speed myself up till I'm running like a Jedi.  Once I get to the trees I work my way in a way and slow down, figuring the cops wont try to take me on without the element of surprise.  I look at you.  I really did turn you into a little stuffed doll.  Luckily you were already out when I did.  In this form the gun shot means very little.  I dig around in your stuffing and pull the bullet out so I can change you back and heal you.  "Crap, all of our stuff is in the RV.  I need to get it if I can."  I look around first and if I dont see anyone I change you back and fix you up, but I'm getting fatigued from using so much magic so fast.  "Hey, are you ok?"  I say, gently shaking you.  Trying to get you on your feet so I can have some help.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2016, 11:59:36 pm »
"Hey, are you ok?" the words reach me through the haze, prompting me to open my eyes and blink.  Slowly the world comes back into focus and I see your concerned face looming above me.  "Yea..." I push myself up to a sitting position, "What happened?"  My eyes drift down and I notice my torn and bloodstained shirt and the memories rush back -- the diner, the cops, the gunshot, the bullet ripping through muscle and sinew and bone, the pain, the unconsciousness...

I gingerly try to move my arm.  The shoulder feels a little tingly but otherwise unharmed.  I probe it with the fingers of my left hand and find no signs of the wound, not even a scar -- just normal skin that feels a bit warmer to the touch.  "I got shot..." I look up at you, realizing that you probably just saved my life.  "Thank you..."

I get up on my feet and look around.  We are on a grassy hill with trees around us, and the parking lot with the diner is some distance away.  "How did you manage to get me here?" I look at you with surprise, then raise my hand, "Wait.  Stephie and Jen, we need to help them!  Let me think..."

I start pacing back and forth, muttering under my breath.  "The cops won't do anything to them just yet.  They just shot me so they must be in full damage control mode.  They will first try to get their story straight, then figure out what to do with the girls, then call for backup...  We may still have some time..."

I stop pacing and look at you.  "How long was I...  Oh, fuck it!" I run my hands through my hair, "We're getting them now, before the place is crawling with uniforms.  They will not expect us to come back.  Let's go!" I turn around and start running down the slope."

SKelly78

« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2016, 03:10:38 am »
"Dont mention it.  You basically got shot cause of me anyway."  I say, feeling bad that I brought this on us in the first place.  "I ran... really fast."  I grin and head back with you.  "In my back are a bunch of magic wands a few other gadgets.  I'd rather not let the cops get them, they arent really legal.  Not bad mind you, but unlicensed magic items and all that.  Plus they can help us, the wands wont be affected by that gizmo of theirs, just point and shoot.  Not terribly hard to resist but I designed them to feel...good, so its not easy either."  I say with a giggle as we hurry down the hill to the edge of the woods.

I look out, "Yeah, cops arent really supposed to shoot like that.  We didnt even do anything.  So I'm kind of pissed.  But if I really do anything to them we will be even more wanted then we already are.  They seem to be able to see through my glamour.  The only way I can disguise us that they wouldn't see through would be permanent changes."  I look around to see whats going on and where the girls are at.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2016, 02:48:40 am »
When we near the parking lot, I see that a small crowd has gathered, probably after hearing the shot.  Peeking from behind a truck, I see Stephie and Jen sitting on the ground against a white Honda with their hands behind their backs, apparently handcuffed.  I am relieved to see that they are still young, which means that cops did not have the opportunity to dispel your magic.  I see them standing nearby, one is talking on the radio, probably calling in reinforcements, while the other is trying to make the people disperse, without much success.

"I think we can get to the RV without being noticed if we manage to blend in with the gawkers.  Then we can get your stuff, provided the doors are not locked."

SKelly78

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2016, 05:14:19 am »
I nod.  "If we walk over there we can keep the RV between us and them till we get close.  In about 30 minutes the girls will be girls for good, at least for several years or so."  I grin.  "Once we get in the RV and grab the stuff then what?  Make a run for it?  I doubt they will bother Jen and Steph once they realize they had no clue who we were.  The most they can get in trouble for is the magic I used on them but they didn't ask for it so there's not much they can charge them with.  I can probably transform us into something to get away but you might not like it, depending on how much you like dogs?"  I say with a grin.  Of course I can make our stuff merge with our bodies just like our clothing would if I change us like that.  And it would be the fastest way to escape.  But I cant do much now.  Not only do I need to rest but the cops might be able to sense magic use.  "As long as they dont see us we should be fine. My glamour will keep the others from recognizing us.  As long as we aren't spotted by those two we should be fine.  Lets go."  I head off to the side a bit to give us some cover as we approach so we can join the crowd.  I know I can use my powers on the cops, or try to.  But I'm not used to using a lot of magic in a short period of time and I dont want to wear myself out, especially if they have defenses.  Plus I don't want to add even more charges to our crimes.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2016, 02:54:04 am »
"No way!" I shudder, "What if something goes wrong and I get stuck like that?  Just... no." the mental mages of a (admittedly short) lifetime of crotch sniffing and leg humping make me cringe.

"Can we not use your stuff to create some sort of distraction?" I suggest as we get closer to the RV, "We don't need to take on the cops, just keep them occupied while we make our escape, and hopefully by then the spell on the girls will become permanent.  There must be something we can do that won't be a crime, isn't there?  Maybe cast a spell on Stephie and Jen -- it may convince the cops that they are nothing more than innocent bystanders, and I don't think that they will press charges or even agree to testify against us."

The cops must have thought we would be trying to put as much distance between us and them as possible rather than double back, and we manage to get to the RV undetected.  I try the door and find it unlocked.  "Quickly, get your stuff.  We still need to figure out how to proceed from here.  We can't wait for Stephie and Jen, and we sure can't just take the RV, or steal another car, if we want to keep a low profile.  You probably cannot teleport us there, or you would have done it already.   We can try to continue hitchhiking, although I doubt we'll have as much luck as last time, so that leaves Amtrak or flying, and I do not mean a broom."

SKelly78

« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2016, 04:04:14 pm »
"Oh please, it would be temporary.  Even if I died you'd still change back.  And you'd still be you, just with a different body."  I shrug.  "But fine, we will try it without that."  I think for a bit.  "I guess I can make it look like there's a mind control spell on them, then again the cops saw my perception filter spell, so they would know that the girls simply didn't know who we were."

I head down to the RV with you, blending in with the others as I sneak in and grab our stuff while you keep watch.  I come out with my bag and yours, handing you yours as we make our way back around the RV to get away, back to the trees.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2016, 01:25:49 am »
"Sorry, Kelly," I shake my head, "You may be used to this stuff, but for me, it isn't something I crave to experience.  Besides, magic is still not well understood, and things often do go wrong.  I'd rather play it safe."

We manage to get back to the trees safely, drop the bags on the ground and watch the scene below us.  The cop with the radio puts it down, takes out what appears to be a wand from a leather holster on his belt and steps closer to Jen and Stephie as he raises it above his head.  I look at my watch -- still not enough time has passed for your spell to become permanent.

"Whatever you thought of doing," I tell you, "you better do it now!"

SKelly78

« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2016, 02:53:46 am »
"Crap. We just need a few more minutes."  I think for a bit.  "Why dont you take off.  Just head down the road and I'll catch up to you. I can find you anywhere with our link active.  I'll go distract them for a bit."  I head back down out of the trees, taking a wand and what looks like a kids toy ray gun with me since their sonic weapon wont keep a wand from working, though the effects are easier to fight against in turn.  "Hey!  Looking for me?!"  I yell at them, trying to get them to leave the girls alone since I'm the one they really want.  The wand I took causes shrinking and the gun is an orgasm gun, always fun.  Not harmful but very distracting.  Once I get them after me I head back into the trees, away from you.  I really just need to by the girls about 10 minutes and they will be fine.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2016, 06:33:47 am »
"Wait!" I call after you, "It could be dang..." but you've already set off.  I swear under my breath, shoulder the bags and move further back along the back-trail.

Narrative

"Harris, look!" Stan notices you first and pulls on his partner's sleeve just as he gets ready to use his wand on Jen and Stephie.  "Dumb bitch," Harris mutters as he turns toward you, putting the want back in its holster and drawing his gun again, "Disrupt her before she gets any closer," he tells Stan then aims the gun at you, "Stop right there!"

Stan lifts the disruptor and the sound of a hundred amphetamine-crazed chipmunks playing heavy metal music backwards fills your head.  As you turn around and run back toward the trees, Stan says something to Harris, who casts an angry look at the crowd and puts his weapon away, apparently having decided that shooting you in the back in front of so many witnesses is not a good idea.  Pulling a wand from the holster he starts after you with his partner following closely behind and keeping the disruptor pointed at you.

As you reach the trees, you hear a cracking sound through the din and a light-blue bolt hits the tree to your right, engulfing it in a bluish glow.  Apparently aiming a wand while running is not as easy as it appears, but the next shot could be more accurate.

Back to Al's POV

I only walk a short distance before hear shouts and sounds of pursuit.  Recognizing your voice, I stop in hesitation.  You did tell me to go on but then, you may be in trouble...  Coming to a decision, I drop the bags on the ground, open yours and start rummaging inside it.  I see several wands, a couple of amulets and some other paraphernalia that I don't have the time to figure out.  I grab the amulets and slip the chains around my neck, then pull out a wand at random and start running toward the sounds.

SKelly78

« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2016, 01:20:59 am »
"Wow, these guys arent even trying to catch me.  I didnt want to hurt them but I'm not gonna hold back if they are acting like that."  I think to myself as I run.  I look back to see how far back they are.  When I look ahead I see a largish log laying across the path.  I zap it with the shrinking wand and mentally set the duration to expire just as they get to it.  I just run over it like its a twig of course as the wand is set to reduce to 5% of normal size.  Normally much slower so the person its used on can enjoy it, but since I made it I can change settings on the fly. 

As I run I randomly shoot the orgasm gun at them, not really trying for any accuracy.  The effect isnt visible anyway, its meant for fun, not this, so it is usually used on someone close enough to touch anyway.  I fire off the shrink wand at them as well, using the default setting which will make someone slowly shrink over about 5 minutes till they are 5% of their original size.  For a person the effect itself is quite.... erotic, on purpose of course.  Shrinking can be made so the subject doesn't feel a thing, but where's the fun in that. 

I slowly make my way at about a 45 degree angle to where you were supposed to go. I focus on you to try to get a sense for where you are.  "Damn it, no one listens."  I mutter as I feel you moving this way.  I change direction to move away from you.  Setting traps with the shrink wand as I go until we are half a mile from the girls.  "That should do it, the spell should have become permanent by now."  I use my magic to make some fog behind me as I speed myself up, moving like a Jedi as I head to you.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2016, 09:51:14 pm »

Narrative For Kelly

You manage to keep your distance from the chasing cops, and although they don't get much closer, the wand shots do, with the near misses becoming too near for comfort.  The buzzing of the disruptor makes it hard to think straight, to the point that even avoiding obstacles requires inordinate efforts of concentration.  You zap the log with the shrinking wand, managing to make the shrinking instantaneous, but trying to control the duration proves too taxing, resulting in you failing to notice a thick root in your path.  Your foot snags on it and as you stumble, a light-blue lightning bolt whooshes above you through the space where your head would have been, and hits an oak twenty feet ahead, causing it to light up like a Christmas tree -- a lucky break if you ever had one.

You scramble back to your feet and resume running, shooting the orgasm gun and zapping the shrink wand over your shoulder whenever you get the opportunity.  The sounds of continuing pursuit and the occasional zap indicate that the trap was ineffective, and what's worse -- it seems to be getting closer.

Behind the scenes

A shot from your gun grazes Stan but appears to have no effect on him.  Unseen by you, a soft amber glow emanates from beneath his shirt, and the outline of a pentacle-shaped amulet becomes briefly visible under his shirt.  As he keeps running after you, keeping the disruptor pointed in your direction, another shot hits him square in the chest.  The amulet flares red and disintigrates into fine dust.  Stan's eyes glaze over, muscles tense up, and with a loud grunt he falls to the ground, rolls over and comes to a stop, shaking and moaning and thrusting his pelvis into the soil.  The disruptor flies out of his hand and lands on a rock nearby.

Harris stops and kneels near the fallen Stan.  "You OK?  Yech!" the concern in his voice turns into disgust as he realizes what his partner is experiencing.  He pulls Stan's shirt open and mutters "Chinese junk when he sees the remains of the overloaded amulet.  Leaving Stan to ride out the effects, he picks up the disruptor, only to discard it with a curse when he sees it's broken emitter.

As he gets up to resume the chance, he is hit by the magic from your wand.  Underneath his shirt, an amulet -- not unlike the one Stan was wearing -- gives out a soft yellow glow, reflecting the magic back in the direction is came from.  It washes over you and slowly, imperceptibly, starts doing its thing...

Harris keeps running in your direction for a while longer but soon realizes that you have gotten away.  He stops, spits on the ground and turns back toward his downed partner.

Narrative For Kelly

Just when the cacophony in your head threatens to overwhelm you it suddenly stops, finally giving you full control of your facilities.  A moment later, your speed triples, easily leaving your pursuers behind.  You quickly reach the rendezvous point, only to find out that I am not there.  As you go around setting the traps, you notice that your surroundings are different: the trees are much bigger than the ones you ran by, and the weeds are growing so tall they impede movement.  You would have found it strange, but you feel too good to pay attention -- so good, in fact, that the feeling can be described as erotic; must be the adrenaline rush and the smug satisfaction of outsmarting the cops, or so you tell yourself.

Al's POV

I run in the direction of the sounds but after a while they become fainter and eventually die out somewhere in the distance.  I stop and look around, hoping that I didn't get myself hopelessly lost.  After taking a moment to orient myself, I turn around and, wand at the ready, start walking back in the direction that I hope will lead me to the path that you wanted me to go on.  I walk for some time, but then a light fog starts condensing around me, growing thicker and denser until I can hardly make out the ground in front of me.  My pace slows down as I blindly inch forward and suddenly a rustling sound from my left makes me stop.  Instinctively I clutch one of the amulets around my neck as I swing the wand in the direction of the noise, only realizing after the fact that I have no idea how to activate it, what its effect will be or even whether the sound was made by a friend, a foe or some passing animal.  I freeze in my tracks and try to listen.  After a moment of silence I quietly whisper "Kelly, is that you?"

SKelly78

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2016, 10:09:57 pm »
The wand you took is the rubberizing wand.  I thought of taking it but saw no point.  Activating it is easy, you just have to want it to work.  You zap something.  Whatever it is will turn to rubber.  Animated still, but rubber.  The cops actually use a similar effect quite off as being shot while rubber is harmless.  Bullets simply pass though a rubber body, the wounds sealing up behind them.  Though I dont use it for that purpose.  The rubber wand goes with the shrinking wand.  Its fun for girls, feeling their guys cock grow in their pussy as they slowly shrink.  I can control the speed and duration on the fly since I made the wands and am a magic user.  But it does have defaults, usually a few hours duration for both.  The rubber has a near instant effect while the shrink wand defaults to taking several minutes to reduce a person to the maximum of 5% normal size.

It takes me a bit to realize whats going on as I sit down to rest.  I can feel the wand in my hand getting bigger and heavier, same with the gun.  Then I notice my clothes getting bigger and looser.  "Ah hell.  One of those guys must have a rebound object or spell on them." I sigh.  I wait a while to catch my breath before I cancel the spell on me, though I do enjoy the growing pleasure of the effect.  Like getting a massage all over by tiny hands, and I do mean all over.  But before I'm half normal size I concentrate and fight the effect till I'm back to normal, at which point the spell energy will dissipate, something I need to teach you to do.

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2016, 10:32:11 pm »
"Kelly?" I ask again, a little louder this time.  When no reply comes, I start gingerly walking in the direction of the sound, cursing the fog and swiping my hands in front of me to avoid banging into anything.  A moment later my hand brushes something rubbery and I stop, trying to feel what it is.  Up close I can barely see the outline of a tree trunk through the fog, but its texture feels like some kind latex or rubber.  Perplexed, I walk around around it and continue until I hear a soft moan from below.  I bend down, and run my fingers along the ground, until they encounter soft warm flesh.  The voice sounds very similar to yours, but the shape that my fingers trace is considerably smaller, like a child's.

The little body is covered with some sort of an oversized garment, which slides off when I pick it up in my arms.  "Don't worry," I whisper to it, petting it with my hand, "Everything will be OK", then I gasp and almost drop it, as my palm rubs over a very un-childlike breast.

SKelly78

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2016, 10:50:17 pm »
I'm about to reverse the shrinking when I hear someone. "Al?"  I call out. But my voice is already much smaller. You probabaly don't hear me. I moan softly as the shrinking picks up pace. Before I know it you pick me up like a little kid. My clothes falling off as I shrink in your arms until you can hold me in one hand. I'm rubbing my pussy furiously as the shrinking finishes, I cum. My back arching, my tiny toes curling tightly, as I cry out in pleasure. I go limp when it's over and I lay there panting. "Fuck that feels good!"  I look up at you and wave as I lay in your palm.  "One of those guys reflected my spell. Give me a minute and I'll reverse it". I lay there panting as I catch my breath and finally fix myself.  Getting bigger in your hand until you set me down. Once full sized again I get dressed. Not that I tend to wear much. "Alright. I think the cops gave up and the girls should be fine. Hopefully they left while they had the chance.  Now we need a ride though".   I sigh. Having been looking forward to having some fun with the girls the rest of the way. I fish around in my bag for the iPad so I can see where we are and where we need to go. "Sure you don't want me to turn us into dogs or something?  Would make walking go a lot faster. It won't affect our minds any". I should have said much but I leave that out.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:55:38 pm by SKelly78 »

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2016, 07:40:03 pm »
The figure in my arms keeps shrinking at an accelerated pace and it takes me a moment to realize that it is you.  Smaller and smaller you dwindle, writhing and moaning in pleasure, until you can comfortably fit in my hand.  "Kelly?" I look in amazement as writhe and moan and plunge your fingers deep inside you, "What happened?"  But you seem to be oblivious to everything other than your lust, rubbing yourself like there is no tomorrow.

My inner voice of reason tells me that I should avert my eyes, but I have never had a girl pleasure herself in front of me, not to mention such a close view -- literally in the palm of my hand.  Besides, I tell myself, I am not really participating in it, just watching, so it's not like I am cheating on Karen...  So I blush but keep watching you with interest, trying to hide my arousal at your squirming and whimpering until you bring yourself to the brink of climax and push yourself, spasming and screaming, over the edge.

"Damn!" I shake my head as you slowly get yourself under control and sit up, flushed and winded, "What kind of an exhibitionist nymphomaniac are you?  Can't you go for half a day without getting yourself off?"

The spell wears off and I feel your weight pulling my hand down as you start growing.  I set you down, wiping my wet and sticky hand on the grass, and wait until you are back to your full size and fully dressed.

"No," I reply to your question, "I already told you that I have no desire being an animal, no matter how temporary you claim it would be.  But if you want it so much, why don't you turn yourself into a mare and give me a ride?"

SKelly78

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2016, 07:53:00 pm »
I blush a bit at your comment.  "Sorry.  I made it so the shrinking would feel really good to whoever it was used on.  But you know what?  That actually sounds like a good idea."  I grin and before I get dressed I pack my clothes up and step away from you and change myself into a horse.  I dont take my time with this, simply dropping to all fours and letting it happen.  In under a minute there is a beautiful mare for you to ride.  "Happy?"  I ask with a neigh, still able to talk perfectly well it seems.  I look at my back and concentrate and create a blanket from the clothes I had on, I dont have a bit or reigns since I'm perfectly capable of leading myself around.  "Hop on and lets go, we still have a few days even with me like this.  Once we get to texas we can hitch a ride, but I Want to stay off the road for a while, those cops will have phoned in that we are here.  I hope the people back at the diner report how careless they were, we were no threat,  not to warrant lethal force anyway."  I let you climb on and I head off.  Trotting along at a steady pace.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 02:00:48 am by SKelly78 »

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2016, 10:05:41 pm »
"Straight from the horse's mouth" I laugh, quite impressed with your transformation even though I try to act casual about it.  I climb up to sit on the blanket, straddling your back, and give you a friendly slap on the rump.  "That's quite the butt you got there, Kelly.  You should start watching your diet..."  My teasing is short-lived however, since your takeoff takes me by surprises and only a desperate lunge to wrap both arms around your neck saves me from falling off.  "You couldn't arrange for a saddle, or at least stirrups and a bridle," I grumble, trying to find a less awkward position.

"I hope Jen and Stephie are going to be OK," I say as we move away from the hill, "I liked them."

SKelly78

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2016, 04:42:53 am »
"You're lucky you got the blanket.  Unless you'd like to contribute your clothes?  I need raw material to transmute. It takes too much energy making something from nothing. Small things I can do. Jewelry and why not. A saddal was too much. At least for right now. I haven't had to use this much magic in so short of time before. My stamina is shot.  I probabaly can't even change back if I had to right now." I sigh as walk along at a steady pace. It is faster then if you had to walk though.   

"Yeah. Me too.  I'll send them a message when I get a chance.  I should be able to find them easy enough. My magic is still fresh on then. Gives me something to home in on."  I keep going till we come to a town or something. Probably a few hours after the incident with the cops. Enough time for me to rest and be able to cast again. "I better change back. My glamor should still be working. Apparently it just doesn't work on cops so we will have to be more careful"

Lurker

• I come in peace
    • My F-list
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2016, 02:58:39 am »
The ride lasts for several hours and we spend the time talking about this and that.  Your voice sounds funny coming out from an equine mouth but it's a wonder that you can talk at all -- I guess that you made some anatomical modifications to allow that to happen and it makes me wonder what else you have modified.  At first I eagerly participate in the conversation, speculating about Jen and Stephie's future in their rejuvenated bodies, theorizing about the cops' apparent immunity to your glamour, expressing concern about Karen... but after a while my mood changes as I realize that bareback riding -- even at your moderate pace -- is not as easy as looks.

What started as a leisurely ride, soon turns into a torturous experience, as my awkwardness turns into discomfort, then to ache and finally to anguish.  The muscles that work hard to keep my balance start complaining, their subtle reminders growing into groans of pain, joined by the agonizing screeches of my tender parts that keep bouncing and hitting against your back, not to mention the chaffing in my crotch from the constant rubbing of the jeans...

By the time we reach  the outskirts of a small town, I begin to seriously reevaluate my choice of transportation.  "Stop," I groan as we pass near a structure that could be a small warehouse, and slide to the ground when you do.  "Oh god, Kelly," I waddle to the wall and lean on it, "If you have any mana -- or whatever you witches use -- left, please conjure me a thousand ice packs, a barrel of rash ointment and a hot tub.  And the next time I come up with a stupid idea, whack me upside the head."

SKelly78

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2016, 10:47:23 pm »
I laugh, or neigh, it sounds like a bit of both.  "I could lick it and make it better?"  I say as I stick out my long horse tongue, jokingly.  I change back, my blanket turning back to my clothes.  I go put my hands on you and heal you up, the chafing and burning and soreness fading away quickly.  "Better?  I rested as we walked.  Magic is a bit like a muscle.  The more you use it the stronger it gets and longer you can use it"  I grab my bag and head to the nearest road to see if we can hitch a ride into town.  "Come on.  We can get a room and relax.  Maybe I can whammy the guy at the front desk to give us a room with a hot tub."  I laugh.  I walk into town with you and find a nice looking hotel.  I really do just mind control the guy into thinking we paid him and stuff so we can get a nice room, plus it keeps us off the radar not having to sign anything or use credit cards.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 03:05:12 am by SKelly78 »