-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Regaining the Crown  (Read 28436 times)

Thechaoticone

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Eager for fun and games.
Re: Regaining the Crown
« Reply #4560 on: June 19, 2017, 03:44:45 am »
He'd grab some water for her and sit there with her giving Sonia whatever she needed as he stayed by her side. "I'm so sorry Sonia... I'm..." He was breaking down there as he sat there with her and grimaced a bit but he was sitting there with her glad to have helped her pull through in whatever way he could.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4561 on: June 19, 2017, 10:22:17 am »
"Shhh." Sonia mumbled gingerly stroking his cheek. "It's alright. You know...I hate...seeing you cry." She mumbled trying to get him to calm down so they could enjoy this victory.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4562 on: June 19, 2017, 10:53:04 am »
Pyrrhus nodded as he laughed a bit as he looked at Sonia. "Heh, ironic since I felt comfortable enough to do that in front of you so freely." He chuckled a bit as he looked into her eyes and held her.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4563 on: June 19, 2017, 04:38:06 pm »
"Well...You always were a cry baby...whenever your sister teased you...Such an odd child...getting picked on...by your younger sister." She said just resting against him seemingly happy despite her wounds.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4564 on: June 19, 2017, 05:14:04 pm »
"You must be delirious he stated looking at her curiously. "My sister is three years older than me. I'm the middle child...." He stated and looked at her curiously with a bit of concern as he checked her head.  Could she be a fake too?

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4565 on: June 19, 2017, 05:16:45 pm »
[I thought he was the middle child?]

"Is she? You were always the more mature one so I have a hard time keeping it straight." She was right his sister was a hellion growing up and often in more trouble then he was.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4566 on: June 19, 2017, 06:58:26 pm »
(You said younger sister.)

Pyrrhus shook his head and laughed meekly at the thought. "Nice to have someone from home. Only one other person knows me here from the old days is Eleanor and she hadn't seen me in years..." he chuckled and smiled at her contently. "You still look beautiful even after all that's happened."

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4567 on: June 19, 2017, 07:00:52 pm »
[Shit meant to say oldest child since he's next in line right?]

"Well happy to know I look pretty after getting stabbed. Ugggh...those hero stories can shove it. That was far more painful then the old tales make it seem. Who just shrugs...that off?"

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4568 on: June 19, 2017, 10:45:27 pm »
(Yes, she's still the oldest but, he's first in line because of the way monarchy is situated. The throne has to stay in the family if possible so if Isode wanted to stay single she'd be first in line as a Queen. It's a Patriarchy.)

"You don't shrug it off... you grit your teeth, smile or show you are steadfast not because you aren't suffering, but because you are and need to give strength to those around you. Even if you feel hopeless you take your stabs in stride because the person who sees you fall might lose hope too, or be inspired by your bravery." He smiled faintly as he sat there with her and stroked her hair gently and affectionately as he held her close.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4569 on: June 19, 2017, 10:56:19 pm »
[Oh no don't say that people will go into an uproar!]

"Well I'll try to grin and bear it, but will try to make it a point not to get stabbed through the chest again." She said falling asleep against him within a few minutes exhausted from the healing process.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4570 on: June 20, 2017, 12:19:49 am »
(XD, to be fair, if both Pyrrhus and Rolf were dead there would be no complaints for her to be Queen, or if they only had a daughter.)

"Agreed...." He smiled weakly and sat there with her where she was resting out as he stayed with her glad she had survived as he stayed by the woman to protect her and keep her from being harmed as he sat there with her and watched the door.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4571 on: June 20, 2017, 12:30:10 am »
[It's too late you said Patriarchy the feminazi's are closing in on your house as we speak. It was nice knowing you.]

Inside the house all was quiet for a time. Then he'd hear a commotion outside and the sounds of goblins and other things apparently coming out of the sewer. Then a loud horrible keening sound was heard before everything went quiet again. Dare he take a look outside?

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4572 on: June 20, 2017, 01:59:12 am »
(XD)

Pyrrhus grimaced as he heard the commotion and then what might be outside there. He'd grimace a bit and then look for a window to check on the area as he tried to protect her and the room, checking for assassins and looked up from a window to try and find out what happened. "What is going on out there?" He asked curiously presumably something happening oddly with the goblins, and someone didn't die but was more assuming than anything else. At least he hoped.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4573 on: June 20, 2017, 02:29:13 am »
Forty yards away he'd see a sqaud of a hundred goblins. They were all dead and clutching their ears. In the center was Mr.Green who'd just look up and give him a thumbs up. Apparently he spoke and this was the result.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4574 on: June 20, 2017, 03:00:34 am »
Pyrrhus looked up and gave a thumbs up. "Ah that makes sense, you're a powerful little guy." He grinned and gave him a smile as he sat there by the window. "Thanks partner get some rest and get someone to put something heavy on the sewer drains."

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4575 on: June 20, 2017, 03:02:54 am »
Mr.Green would respond by putting a random cow on the sewer drain. Then he'd go off to handle his level ups since he had just gotten several from that encounter.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4576 on: June 20, 2017, 03:28:07 am »
Pyrrhus started to say something but he'd ignore it and just yell to any guards to seal the sewer drains and then prepare to attack in them just in case more were down there. He called out to the others as he stayed back with Sonia and shut the window.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4577 on: June 20, 2017, 03:39:45 am »
The group would clean up the town though they'd find no sign of Azreal. The half demon must have left awhile ago, but for what no one could guess. At some point Lavender would bring both him and Sonia some food since moving Sonia was not a good idea for the rest of the day.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4578 on: June 20, 2017, 04:04:56 am »
Pyrrhus would be staying with Sonia to let her rest and recover, he'd talk to her when she was up for it. "Hey Lavender you might asking Eleanor when she has a chance to come by and visit... I'm sure Sonia would like to see another familiar face besides this ugly mug."

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4579 on: June 20, 2017, 04:20:45 am »
"Sure. I'll do that sure she wants a break from the fight too." Lavender said ruffling his hair. She'd leave and Eleanor would come in with Olivia to greet Sonia with a tired smile. "Glad to see you're both alive and on the mend."

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4580 on: June 20, 2017, 04:45:46 am »
Pyrrhus would nod as he sat with Sonia helping her eat as they sat together while Eleanor and Olivia from there. He gave them a smile and nodded to them. "Yep, glad everything is doing well..." He chuckled and looked at them with a smile as he kept Sonia close to support her.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4581 on: June 20, 2017, 04:53:59 am »
Sonia wasn't much in the mood for eating since she could only eat some soup, but the company was enjoyable. They were also more well guarded now with them all in one room. "So, should we ask pressing questions later?" Eleanor asked looking at Sonia and Pyrrhus significantly.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4582 on: June 20, 2017, 10:30:59 am »
Pyrrhus would sigh heavily and nod. "Yes we probably should, I take it Olivia is aware or has been told about me?" He asked looking at the woman since she was the only outlier who knew the truth about him in the room.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4583 on: June 20, 2017, 01:16:49 pm »
"Yes. I've been guarding her awhile so I vaguely remember you once she told me who you were. Think she's strong enough to tell us a tale though?" She asked pointing at a sleepy Sonia.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4584 on: June 20, 2017, 05:07:47 pm »
Pyrrhus would sit behind Sonia to help support her having removed his armor as he sat with her.  "When she's ready she can talk.." He told them as he sat there with her holding her protectively. "I'm gonna have to tell the others. There is no way I can hide this secret with Sonia traveling with us.

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4585 on: June 20, 2017, 08:44:51 pm »
Sonia blinked and nodded. "I can try to get through the story, but I confess I'm...rather tired. Perhaps you can ask the most important questions you want answered Pyrrhus." She said enjoying being close to him.

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4586 on: June 20, 2017, 11:45:01 pm »
Pyrrhus sat there with Sonia in front of him as he held her to his chest. "Part of me wants to ask about my family... but I can hear my father complaining the country comes first son." He said meekly with a slight laugh as he rested his head against her. "Okay...  Tell us how and why you were captured, how you ended up with the Tinkerer and Azrael, and what's going on in Lunaris."

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4587 on: June 20, 2017, 11:57:09 pm »
"Well....I noticed you were acting different. The imposter questioned you about a lot of things, but not every minor detail. Like minor habits. He knew your hobbies but not where you'd take walks or how you'd react to someone close to you getting sick. I got suspicious one day when you actually flirted with me out in the open." He never had flirted with priestesses or astrologians out in public. "On a whim I asked the cards where you were one day when you vanished for a bit and I had trouble sensing anything. I kept trying until I finally got two readings. One was a semi-faded one in the castle, and the other one you were far from our country. I told a fellow sister about it. One I thought I could trust...then I wound up getting kidnapped in the middle of the night."

Thechaoticone

« Reply #4588 on: June 21, 2017, 12:58:30 am »
"When were you attacked? I had fallen down in Hinderfeld fight against the Algests. Almost a... year and a half ago... now when he took my place and left me to die. I had come back a few days later to be found by him and his men sending me off far away half dead to be an Arena Fighter..." He admitted trying to think about it. "Why did he leave you with these people here? What purpose are they serving in that bigger picture?"

Furious LoverXD

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4589 on: June 21, 2017, 02:57:14 am »
"I noticed about five months ago after your father became ill and you acted oddly about it. Well fake you. He didn't act like how you'd likely act which was when I really started to question it. As for me...I think they were going to sacrifice me to summon a herald demon when the alignment was right. I know they've spoken of Rovagug." She shuddered at the name since it was the god of destruction and monsters. It was a diety so powerful both good, neutral, and evil aligned gods worked together to trap in an interdimensional prison. "A herald of his could easily take on an army or two."