-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Kingmaker  (Read 29607 times)

Blazebunny

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
Re: The Kingmaker
« Reply #1620 on: December 04, 2017, 01:11:10 am »
Although the comeliness of the two warriors was apparent, they did not stand above the crowd. Coupled with their slow sparing, it did not keep Skegerr's attention when Drake came in as a distraction.

"I must say. I've never heard a introduction quite like that." Skegerr said quietly after Drake finished speaking, unable to stop himself from chuckling. Standing he gestured back behind the pirate towards the door. "Shall we walk? It would be rude to chat during a performance."

Zazutobi

• Chains and whips excite me~
« Reply #1621 on: December 04, 2017, 08:15:37 pm »
Drake nodded and gestured for Skegerr to follow her. "Alright. Rest of the line up is pretty boring to be honest. Well, not my taste anyway. See, I like more...vigorous activities. Bombastic, energy and life!" she said with a broad grin on her ruby lips. "So who're you anyway? Been out of the loop fer awhile now and wanting to hear some news on the outside world."

Blazebunny

« Reply #1622 on: December 06, 2017, 11:56:24 pm »
Skegerr wasn't about to lie to her, but he wasn't about to plainly announce to a pirate queen that he was a king of some of the people she had targeted in the past. "Name is Skegerr. I used to be a ranger up to a few years ago. Now I'm a bit of a land owner up north." He said, watching her ass move in front of him before aggressively moving up besides her and cupping her ass. Judging from her current attitude and what he had heard of her, she wasn't the type to enjoy pussyfooting around, and Skegerr was pent up enough to take a chance on this. "Lots of things have happened on land in the past years, what the most recent thing you know of?" He asked, guiding her towards the theater's back door.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1623 on: December 07, 2017, 12:43:08 am »
Drake grinned and pushed her rear into his hand as he groped her. "Land owner huh? Neat...wait...I didnt rob you or anything did I? Cant remember faces or names really. If I stole something describe the treasure. That I usually remember." she said with a chuckle. As they headed for the theaters backdoor she threw open the door like the kool-aid man OH YEAH!

"The Sorcererous isles had a new queen. The Lotus swamps had created a new weapon, of which I "procured" and started using myself. And the Slave King was beginning to move the nobles around for a coup." she said bluntly.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1624 on: December 09, 2017, 02:26:19 am »
"Nothing that can't justify paying for by spending an hour with you." He said, sliding his fingers down the cleavage of her rump and making no attempts to hide what he wanted that hour with her to be spent doing. "I'm not sure what has happened with the isles or Lotus, but the coup was effectively carried out by the nobles. The kingdom split up once the king was dead and the different houses fell into an uneasy truce. At the time I had just became a lord of a borderland so I kept my neck out of the coup, but afterwards I managed to gather some good ladies under me. Then... well to make a long story short now I own all the land from the north of the desert to the northern reaches of Nordheim." He explained, walking Drake deeper into the alleyways until they came to small clearing like the one Verdant had shown him before. Although this one lacked most of the greenery as it was full of discarded crates and barrels.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1625 on: December 10, 2017, 05:44:42 am »
Drake whistled impressed as he bragged about his conquering of land. "Oh so the nobles were in on it. Makes sense, slave king couldnt pull that shite off himself." she said folding her arms under her heavy bust and shook her head. As they got to the clearing she looked around and grinned before looking over at Skegerr. "Do you think me a woman of ill repute? Dragging me to a back alley with your hand on my ass the entire way?" she said accusingly actually seeming mad. But the facade broke quickly and she let out a hearty laugh.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1626 on: December 14, 2017, 12:48:06 am »
"Well the stories did have you laying with everything from princes and priests to dogs and demons. So I thought I would take a chance if half of those are correct." Skegerr said, moving over and sitting on a box, his length visible against his pants. "Or maybe I should bend you over my knee and give you a spanking for being a bad girl."

Zazutobi

« Reply #1627 on: December 14, 2017, 08:08:35 am »
Drake chuckled and looked at him as he sat down. "Oh some of those are exaggerations. It was a devil not a demon. They give great head." she said with shrug. Squatting down in front of him she gave him a top down view of her bust as she fiddled with his pants. "Save the spanking for when your pounding my ass into dust." she said focusing on his length pressing against his pants.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1628 on: December 17, 2017, 12:16:26 am »
Watching the busty redhead drop to her knees, Skegerr's eyes were drawn to her voluminous... hat, which he quickly lifted off her head and set aside. As she pulled open his pants Drake was met with a faceful of erect cock that was throbing in antisipation. "So? How do I stack up?" Skegerr asked as he slid around a hand around the back of her hair and pressed the head of his cock to her lips.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1629 on: December 18, 2017, 11:11:28 am »
Drake looked up and grinned as he asked for her opinion on his length."Not bad. Not the biggest or the longest. But not bad." She said to strike a blow against his ego. Opening her mouth the scarred pirate immediately swallowed his length. Gulping it down with practiced ease as she slipped a hand into her own pants to idly rub at herself.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1630 on: December 19, 2017, 01:04:41 am »
"Yeah...take it all." Skegerr groaned in pleasure as he felt himself slip down Drake's throat. A most welcome feeling after his forced celibacy.

Gathering her hair up into a crimson waterfall behind her head, the ranger king began pushing and pulling on her hair, insisting she move faster and deeper  as she sucked. Normally he would have wanted to let her show her much mentioned skills, but right now he wanted to fill her mouth or face with his first load as soon as he could.

Skegerr had no doubt he could fill each of her holes at least once before they parted if she would let him, and he had every intention of doing so.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1631 on: December 27, 2017, 04:42:01 am »
Drake coughed and gagged from Skegerr's rough treatment but she never stopped. Nor did she slow down, if anything it on served to spur her on. Using her tongue she managed to slip it out under Skegerr's length, lapping St his balls with each deep throat thrust. Her right hand slipped past the lining of her pants and through the tight fabric her fingers could be seen pumping in and out of herself.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1632 on: December 27, 2017, 05:47:52 pm »
As pent up as he was, Skegerr didn't even try to resist the pleasure assaulting him as he throat-fucked the pirate queen.
Not more then a minute and a half into the act Skegerr could feel himself nearing climax. "Here it comes!" He moaned, his balls tightening away from Drake's tongue as his seed rushed towards her. Releasing his grip on her hair, Drake needed to choose quickly where she wanted his cum to end up.

Wherever she chose, she would face a spray of the ranger king's seed that was great in both volume and viscosity.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1633 on: December 28, 2017, 11:28:05 pm »
The former pirate opened her mouth and pulled back keeping it open with Skegerr's length pointed straight at it. As he fired his seed he could watch each rope of cum added to her mouth, drowning her tongue and leaving only a white pool inside her mouth. Grinning as she looked up to him she closed her lips and with a single gulp, drank the entire load before standing up and wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. "Good taste! Man its been too long since I had a nice shot of cum. Dont think your done yet, I still got more fight in me." she said with a grin.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1634 on: December 30, 2017, 01:08:31 am »
"Is that a challenge I hear?" Skegerr asked, his eyebrows raised before he abruptly surged up from the crate and shoved his hand down the front of her pants and pushing his thicker digits in where her fingers had been. "Some other women have regretted such actions when it comes to sex. Let's see if you can keep up."
With that Skegerr pushed his fingers as deep as he could into Drake's slit and began feeling around for her most sensitive spot. When he found it he began aggressively attacking it with pokes, pressure, and rubs. All the while he all but tore her boots and pants off with his free hand until she was bare from the waist down.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1635 on: December 30, 2017, 10:43:24 pm »
Drake moaned out as Skegerr forced his hand down her pants. But grinned suddenly as she grabbed him by the collar and threw him back onto the bench. "Dont take my eagerness for cock for being a bitch in bed whelp." she said with a chuckle. Stripping off her pants and boots herself she turned away from him and said "Sit still, im gonna enjoy myself to the fullest." Leaning back she guided her rear onto his length in a reverse cowgirl but kept her legs together like a lady sitting down. Grinning she looked over her shoulder at him as she began to twist back and forth, grinding his length inside her and keeping him trapped underneath her as well.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1636 on: January 01, 2018, 02:11:42 am »
With his initial buildup taken care of, Skegerr was more then happy to let Drake take the lead and slide herself down his length.  Grinning back at her as she wiggled on top of him, Skegerr reached around her and pulled her jacket open and her shirt up before letting her breasts fill his hands.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1637 on: January 01, 2018, 05:00:26 pm »
Drake smirked saying "You men all think about boobs all the time. Dont get me wrong, nothing more satisfying than sucking a hard nipple. But sometimes you gotta pay attention to a girl's other attractions." she added. Spreading her legs into a proper reverse cow girl she began bouncing up and down on Skegerr's length. "Fuck, you gotta cum inside me." she said lustily as she rocked her hips back and forth with each drop, grinding it inside her.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1638 on: January 02, 2018, 10:21:19 am »
"Well I can't help the fact that tits are so much fun to play with." Skegerr grinned, giving Drake's breasts a squeeze before sliding his hands down to her waist and over her thighs.
Despite having just cum into her mouth, it only took a few minutes before Skegerr neared his limit. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he began rapidly pounding his cock up into her widely experienced womanhood. "Cumming!" Skegerr moaned moments before Drake felt his seed rush into her body.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1639 on: January 06, 2018, 12:53:14 am »

The legend goes that Old King Skegerr, first and greatest of the Kings after the great breaking of the Old Empire, had worried over the succession of his throne once he had left this world. So he had himself buried with a great crown and surrounded by all he held dear deep in the castle vault, locked behind great stone doors sealed by the greatest magics of the time. Anyone of his descendants who manage to claim the crown will become the true ruler of his lands. However, the way is shut. It has been sealed by the dead, and the dead keep it. They say the only way to break the seal is to collect the scattered belongings treasured by the King and his Queens....

Zazutobi

« Reply #1640 on: January 06, 2018, 01:23:31 am »
THere were many challenges and changes. Alipheese the demon queen whom Skegerr had first met, returned from her journey along with her three angel cohorts. All survivors from a rebellion in ancient times that shattered the first empire on the world. They worked together and returned the ancient capital of the city. They had banished it between realms to destroy the seat of power of the ancient tyrant and with its return, a new era of science and magic began with the Centres Kingdom being the center of learning and history. The raised city becoming a metropolis university. The sorceress isles, incised by the True Kingdom declare war on Centres. It ends when the Sorceress Queen, the single most powerful mage in history declared it over after discovering the discrimination against non-mages within her realm. Or as some legends say, she learned it was also happening to her favorite non-mage and in retaliation she destroyed the councilors, senators, ministers, and other officials for angering her. And a new republic was born.

The True Kingdom would reveal itself as the Slave Empire. Its ruler was the Slave King, brother to the original Slave King and the trainer of one of Skegerr's most loved mistresses, the Nine tailed fox. The spiritual entity had saved the new slave king while he was being hunted. Blessing him and setting him on his path to domination. Though the True Kingdom declared war on the tired Centres kingdom and shattered Sorcerer's Republic, they banded together for an alliance and repelled and kill the Slave King himself though not without significant loss. After this an era of peace settled with the rulers of the countries agreeing that war was too costly and that they all had what they wanted.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1641 on: January 06, 2018, 01:57:43 am »
Princess Rella sat slumped in her chair, her face deformed from the hand it rested in as she looked on in supreme boredom at the court proceedings playing out in front of her. This time of day was truly the worst! It took all morning, every discussion had long lost interest to her, and worst of all was that she had to wear a dumb dress that itched and crinkled every time she moved! Rella sighed her feeling loudly as she shifted from one hand to the other, crinkling all the way.

After another half-hour, the closing remarks of the court finally squirmed into her ears and caused her to perk up. Almost before the gavel hit to end court, Rella was out of her chair rushing to the door where several handmaidens were waiting for her. While she didn't really like them since they were the ones to make her get into the dresses and makeup, they also helped her get out of them quickly as well, so she gave them a pass.

Dashing into the changing room already tugging on her dress, Rella quickly stripped down to her white silk bra and panties with the other girl's help. Not the least embarrassed from letting them see her nearly nude, Rella just as quickly tossed on her chosen clothes and dashed back out the door and towards town. She had a much more important meeting to get to then court!

Minus the ruffles on her pants.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1642 on: January 06, 2018, 02:08:56 am »
Down in the city a certain goblin was standing on top of a box at a less than reputable market square. This goblin was wearing tight clothing, leather pants that seemed painted on with how tight they were. A tight shirt that showed off her bust despite her small size. A belt with multiple pouches and even a curved dagger hiding in a sheath. The two bars poking against the shirt showed her nipples were pieced as well. The open box next to her had a number of glass bottles with a red liquid inside.

"Greater Healing potions here! Greater Healing potions here! Fresh and blessed by local priests with ingredients locally sourced from farmers and alchemists!" SHe knew that was a lie for sure. The containers were indeed those used in greater healing potions. But the liquid inside was definitely lesser healing potions. Buy a bunch of them, pour them into a greater vessel. Sell em as is, since no one would use them and be able to tell the difference till much later.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1643 on: January 06, 2018, 02:22:29 am »
As Rella ran down deep into the town away from the castle, she tried to loose who ever had been assigned to follow her that day. Her chances were unlikely, but she still had to try.

Slowing down when she neared the square that here meeting was to take place in, Rella caught her breath as she sweeped her eyes over the crowd. Quickly spotting her target, she started moving around the edge of the market, staying out of the goblin's sight as much as she could. Coming out of an alley behind the snake oil merchant, Rella slowly began to creep up on the goblin, ready to give her a shock.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1644 on: January 06, 2018, 02:34:01 am »
This luckily or unluckily was one of the days where Rella could escape her tail. At least for a time. The knights who usually accompanied Rella were a far cry from the Royal knights, retainers and spiritual successors to the original royal knights formed around Skegerr, including Mordred who returned to her sister Arturia's side after the fall of the Slave King.

The Goblin grinned as she noticed someone sneaking around the corner of her eye. She was a rogue, a trader, a merchant, and a swindler, she had one of the best eyes in the business. And that was one reason she was still able to sell faulty wares here in public without being caught. As she felt the human sneaking up on her she suddenly turned around and faced her. "Nobility like you sneaking around? What will the tabloids say." she said with a chuckle.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1645 on: January 06, 2018, 03:18:37 am »
Rella grinned sheepishly when she was caught. "Still a perfect record, I'll get you one of these days." She giggled before grabbing the goblin in a hard hug. "So my day was the normal yawn-fest. How's business for you?" She asked , looking over the goblin's shoulder at her misleading wares...

Meanwhile, away from the bright, airy market that smelled of fish and flowers, another woman sat. Unlike the cheerful women above, she was locked deep under the ground, away from light, wind, and freedom. 
Imprisoned for reasons of being practitioner of forbidden corruptive magic, the woman was chained with magic-nullifying shackles. Bound to the floor in her cell by her ankles, the only break in monotony was a single meager meal pushed though a slot in the cell door and the occasional rat.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1646 on: January 06, 2018, 03:30:36 am »
Franz Kezzcuk chuckled and put her hands on her hips looking at Rella. "Same old same old for the upper crust huh. Well down here in the ditches, I made a decent profit. Ten gold coins, and that means we get to go to the good bar. The one that actually sells alcohol and not the one that sells "alcohol byproducts"." she said using air quotes. Picking up the crate of red potions she motioned for them to move. "Come on, lets drop this stuff off at my place and ill buy you a drink." she said with a grin.

Deep in the prison, Corada Felsoul sat against the wall. There was no light in the cell. There were no windows, no check ups, no yard time. She was trapped in a box and had been for several years. Her nude body was on full display. The corruptive magic she practiced evident on her elvish form. Green fire like tattoos burned on her bare skin in strange sigils, around her nipple, on her thigh, up her back, they seemingly had no rhyme or reason but to her they were deliberatly placed to maximize her power. Her eyes, now black with a single green fire in place of her iris.

The shackles on her ankles and wrists bound her magic. She couldnt cast a single cantrip with them on. Her body reeked of sweat, and dust, and time. As the food was pushed in she stared at it for awhile. She had no need to eat, the tattoos imbued her with power, including the removal of hunger or sleep. Not needing to sleep, or eat, she could just sit and wait and watch as the rats ate her meal again.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1647 on: January 06, 2018, 09:09:14 pm »
And ate the rats did. They knew when their meal was delivered and had gathered in number to feast. Swarming over the dish there was a cacophony of squeaks and chitters as they fought over the food.

~~~~~~~

"You know we could go to the good bar every time if you would let me pay Fran." Rella complained with an air of resignation. They had been having the same argument ever since she was old enough that the bars would serve her, and Rella had all but given up trying to convince the goblin. "Well lead the way then. The faster you move that cute ass of yours the faster we can start having some fun!" Rella said, giving the goblin girl a slap on the rump as she passed.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1648 on: January 06, 2018, 09:25:08 pm »
The elvish practitioner of dark magic watched the rats for a few moments. "Hmm. Seems big chunk isnt here. I wonder if he passed. Eaten for sure, rodents, such voracious cannibals." she whispered to herself in the silence of the room. Looking towards the door she waited till she was sure that nothing and no one was approaching. Silently she stood up to her full height, easily eight feet tall and with her well toned body kept in pristine physical fitness thanks to the sigils she was quite a tall drink of water. Walking up to the edge of the length of chain binding her ankles to the ground. "I wonder...will I ever escape. Perhaps...perhaps not. Perhaps I will languish here for eternity. Unable to die or unwilling to. Vengeance...it is one of my last remaining fuels."

-------

Franz chuckled looking over at Rella. "Because if you start buying rounds then everyone is gonna get in on the act like its going out of style. Just trust me toots, this cute ass is the only thing preventing you from running out the treasury." she replied with a chuckle. The goblin lead them to a bridge. Over the years the capital city of the Centres Kingdom had grown from the repaired mess Patricia Centres had claimed ownership of and grown into a proper metropolis. The river going down the center of the city however was pristine. A ancient law was upheld by the ruling family, something about a promise to a river spirit wearing a top hat with a cajun accent.

Going under the bridge she opened a door built right into the underside of the bridge that lead to a small but well furnished place. Franz's knick knacks, collectables, and heist materials were strewn about without care. If someone was entering her sanctum it meant she liked them enough not to care about cleaning up. Or she didnt like them and the mess would hide her real valuables. Setting the crate down she motioned for Rella to head out. "Come on, lets go have a girls night out. Ill even let you play "Kiss the Goblin" like we used to." she said with a broad teasing grin.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1649 on: January 06, 2018, 10:19:11 pm »
As the prisoner mused, another twitching rat nose poked out from the large hole where the rats had come from. Getting a scent of the room, the rest of the rat body squeezed though. It seems Big Chunk had gotten into something he should not have.
The last time the elf had seen him, he had been the size of a large kitten. Now he was easily the size of a dog as he plowed though his kin and quickly consumed the rest of the meal before turning to the elf and scampering over to her feet.

~~~~~~

"There is that. Only if I get to pick where I am kissing though... I'm not going to forget that ass-kissing incident." Rella said with a mock look of disgust before she dissolved into giggles as they moved back out into the streets.