-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Kingmaker  (Read 32529 times)

Blazebunny

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
The Kingmaker
« on: August 20, 2016, 08:57:29 pm »
Skegerr Summerbrace yawned behind his mask as he guided his horse a hill. If the map was correct then the town he had found himself the lord of should be nearby. How that came to be he still trying to work out, but after being hired to scout out a group of bandits he ended up rescuing a pretty blonde lass that had been tied up in their camp. Turned out that she was a daughter to one of the major noble houses, and her father gave Skegerr the town in gratitude along with the lass showing her own brand of gratitude as well.

Shaking his head to clear it as he crested the hill, Skegerr looked down onto his new town. In truth it wasn't much to look at, a few shops and farmer's homes centered around a dirt plaza made up the entirety of the town proper with fields surrounding it on all sides. The most impressive thing in the town was the sturdy looking fence built up around the fields, which was to be expected in this region of the Stolen Lands. "Well, let's go meet my subjects. Maybe there are some cuties there!" He hoped with a grin as he kicked his horse into a quick trot down the hill.

• Name: Skegerr Summerbrace
  • description: Fully Armored
    When working as the Lord
  • background: Skegerr Summerbrace had always been a curious boy, ever since he could remember he had been looking for new and exotic things, whether it be animals and plants in his hometown and nearby woods, to his current desires of exotic drink, games, and women. When he heard about the southern expansion he couldn't have thought of a better way to collect those exotic goods together and put them on display for the whole of the land to come and see. All the while creating a place where his rules could be followed and those that didn't make sense to him ignored.
  • class: Ranger (human)
  • specialization: Bows? Not really sure what you mean by this.
  • equipment: Longbow, Longsword+dagger, studded leather

Map

Character Images

Skegerr Arc

Roxy

Aliph

Verdant

Amalia

Patrica

Adventurer receptionist

Dryad

Bartum

Ultinia, Parva, and Valadona

Tames

Arturia

??

Fiona

Machi

Unnamed Centaur

Mala

Lady Luck

Touka

Mira

Kagura

Lizard Chief

Harpy Brave

Balin

Hephaestus

Kalar

Sejuani

Fiorella

Weiss

Suno

Menarra

Talia

Lola/Anta

Kali

Divias
file:///C:/Users/Blaze/Documents/otherrp/New%20folder/Locker/The%20Kingmaker_files/female_orc_mage_by_periwinkleimp-d33akxl.jpg

Mikato

Mio

Bee

Hana

Luwig

Minerva

Vera

Mordred

Search for the crown arc
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 01:32:01 am by Blazebunny »

Zazutobi

• Chains and whips excite me~
Re: The Kingmaker
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 11:39:49 pm »
The town was in poor shapes. Being a minor frontier town far from the well traveled trade routes it barely eked out a living. There were a handful of buildings, the largest of which was a overgrown manor that the roaming peasants seemed to ignore for the most part. There was an inn and a blacksmith in the town square. The edge of the town was connected to a large flowing river that the people got their water from each day. And there unfortunately were not many cute women amongst the populace. The women were old or well worn due to being farmers and day laborers.

The Inn seemed like the logical first place to go. But despite it being the only place in town that had booze it seemed empty for the most part. A single passed out patron was asleep in a corner a spilled mug of ale staining his face as he laid on the table. The Dwarven innkeeper kept himself busy cleaning glasses and checking the stock.

Blazebunny

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 12:28:53 am »
Looking at the passed out man for a moment, Skegerr walked over and up righted the mug before pushing the patron back up in his chair with one arm and twisted the table until the man wouldn't be sitting in his drink. Satisfied with his work, Skegerr pulled up a stool to the bar, pulling back his cloak and mask as he sat. "A pint of whatever's best." He ordered as he got conformable. First thing Skegerr needed to do was gather information, he wasn't planing on being one of the high and mighty lords that he saw in the capital. He had nether the upbringing nor the inclination to do so. Still, there was no welcoming party so they either didn't know he was coming or didn't care.
"Name's Skegerr Summerbrace, I'm planing on staying in town for awhile. Anything noteworthy going on lately?" he asked the dwarf owner.

Zazutobi

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 01:04:44 am »
The Dwarf smiled and welcomed Skegerr in quite happily. The drunk however quickly fell back into his cup still snoring loudly. Waving his hand the dwarf said "Ah dont worry about him. He's always like that since he visited the old mine." he said with a shrug. Taking a mug he walked over to a barrel that was already tapped and opened the spigot letting a amber liquid fill up the mug. "Well we are supposed to be meeting the new lord. But from the name ill take it to be you." he said with a chuckle. Seems they did know but didnt care to roll out the welcome.

Walking over and setting the mug on the counter infront of Skegger he continued. "Welcome by the by. We dont have much to do a proper celebration so we decided a free drink might be the best approach. A handful of dirty folk waiting in the mud doesnt make for the most welcoming scene." he admitted. "The name is Dwalin. Nice to meet ya."

Blazebunny

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 09:55:40 am »
"Well met Dwalin." Skegerr replied, taking a sip of the drink and, finding it to his liking, a longer one. "If someone suddenly came in to my town and proclaimed himself the lord I'd be a bit wary, so it's good to hear that you were expecting me. I wouldn't have minded a town welcome so I could meet everyone, but I'm sure you all have better things to do to support yourselves."
Taking another long drink Skegerr set the mug down and leaned forward on his elbows. "So tell me about the town. Who lives hear and what do they do? Do you export anything or do you make just enough to feed yourselves? Also, whats with the big house? Looks like it has been empty for a while."

Zazutobi

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 12:21:10 pm »
Dwalin nodded and went back to cleaning a glass. "Ah barely enough for ourselves. Fact is we are exempt from taxes. If was determined that if taxes were collected regularly in terms of food or gold then the village would cease to exist within two winters. And the amount seized would be so miniscule that it would cost more to send someone here from the capital than they would get. Cant get blood from stone as the old saying goes." he explained a bit. Sighing he shook his head "Damn shame. Really wish our town was bigger. If only so I would have regular customers." he added.

"The only prominent citizens around here are me, Roxy the blacksmith, and Erikson the carpenter. And in terms of export we dont really export anything. We trade wood from time to time but just not enough people to make it a regular export." Dwalin explained picking up a pipe from under the counter and packing it with tabacco. Lighting it with a small stick he put into a torch fire for a moment he continued. "As for that house, its yours now I suppose. It was the former Lords summer home but since they never came back from the capital it has just laid empty."

Blazebunny

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 04:09:14 pm »
Skegerr hummed as he leaned back on his stool. "So we need more food to grow, to get more food we need people, to get people we need someway to attract them here." He said, counting off on his fingers as he ran though the village's problems. "I'll have to spend some time thinking on this. Ask Roxy and Ericson to come here tonight with any ideas they have on improving the town. I will go settle in then be back so the four of us can have a meeting."
Slipping off the stool, Skegerr finished his drink with relish and passed it back to Dwalin with his complements before heading out the door. Taking his horse by the bridle, Skegerr led it to the large summer home and tied it to a tree while he unloaded his belongings in front of the main entrance.
Wiping the sweat off his brow, Skegerr pushed open the unused door and stepped into his new home.

Zazutobi

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 04:33:15 pm »
Dwalin shrugged as Skegerr made his list of things to do. "Aye, thats all well and true. But there is much more to it. Gotta make sure people want to settle down. That gold flows easily. That families can stay together. Small steps lad, thats the best way to do it." he said. Folding is arms across his belt length beard he continued. "Erikson is in the woods logging up the river. Only Roxy and me in town for the time bein. Ill tell her to swing by here tonight but she's as fiery as her forge. Dont make any promises." he said.

The manor was in bad shape. The wallpaper had begun peeling off and bubbling. Cobwebs and spider webs hung in every corner. The sound of a rat or possibly bat or cat was in the attic. The place had been empty for well over two years in the frontier. So it would take a lot of work to make it presentable again. But the structure seemed stable. There was a wine cellar that had a keg still there along with some storage holding various items. Candles, plates, silverware, so on and so forth.

The master bedroom was a large room with a four poster bed and a balcony that overlooked the front of the manor and the grounds surrounding it. The grounds were walled in by a stone wall with iron reinforcements and a cast iron gate.

Blazebunny

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2016, 04:33:10 pm »
"Well, if the future growth of the town isn't enough, then tell her the drinks are on me then." Skegerr replied before leaving the tavern.

Skegerr whistled as he moved from room to room. "I hope whatever lord owned this before never had to come here suddenly, I would take at least a week for a squad of maids to clean this up." He said to himself, kicking at a chair and watching the dust plume.
Finishing his self-guided tour, Skegerr hauled the rest of his belongings up to the master bedroom and stacked them in the corner. "Now then..." He mused, looking at the soft bed. He doubted he could sleep in that monstrosity right away. Hell, even the carpet under his boots felt softer then most beds he had slept on. Tossing his cloak, mask, and most of his heaver armor on the bed, Skegerr spent the next half hour opening every door and window he could. There was no way he could clean everything himself now, but a good airing out of the mansion should remove some part of the dust buildup.
As he tossed open the last window he could find, the sight of the setting sun just starting to dip behind the hills greeted him. "Oh, better get going then." He said. Leaving the house he pumped himself a bucket of water and quickly wiped the sweat and dust from himself before heading down to the inn.

Zazutobi

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2016, 07:23:19 pm »
The place definitely needed work but it was large, had a garden if overgrown and unmanaged. Still there was some gems hiding under the dust and dirt from disuse. With the building being aired out with the windows and doors open he left to go to the Inn. With the setting sun the farmers came in from tending to their crops to the inn to relax and grab a meal and drink. A dozen or so men and women sat around tables talking among themselves ignoring or missing out on Skegerr entering.

At the bar sat the dwarf and a young woman.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3029455

Bronzed from fire and sun she was quite pretty despite the rough work clothes she wore. Her hammer and tools hung from her belt. Leaning on the bar she took another swig of her drink before looking up at the dwarf. "New lord shows up thinking he's the boss. Tellin me where to go and do. Im here but only for the booze." she reiterated for the fifth time. Dwalin shrugged "Roxy ya dont even know em. Might be a nice fella. Maybe ya can finally get hitched and not live as a spinster for the rest o yer life." the dwarf replied with a grin. A vein on Roxy's head throbbed for a moment as she replied "You sayin I cant get a man Dwalin son of Balin?" she asked. Giving a loud belly laugh the dwarf said "Yeah, and that look right there is why not." Roxy blushed at this and slumped in her drink. "Shut up." she mumbled laying her head on the bar.

Blazebunny

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 12:22:33 am »
 Skegerr couldn't help a smile on his lips as he entered the inn and the outburst of the redhead putting truth to the dwarf's words. Quickly walking across the floor behind the blacksmith, his steps silent from long years of experience being a ranger, Skegerr put a finger to his lips to signal Dwalin to ignore him. Leaning down behind the woman, Skegerr spoke just loud enough for the two to hear,  "If I thought I was the boss, and was one of those noble pricks, I wouldn't have waited for you to finish your day's work." his warm breath playing across Roxy's hair and ear. Quickly stepping to the side to avoid any violent reaction she might throw his way, Skegerr slid onto the stool adjacent to the smith and gave her a smile. "Plus I doubt I would be buying you all the beer you want right now."

Zazutobi

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 06:43:22 pm »
The Blacksmith yelped and with practiced hands snapped her hammer out of its holder and swung it around. A rosy red was on her cheeks as she looked at Skegerr who dodged her hammer. "Ach. M-my lord sorry. Didnt know you were here." she said as a blush spread over her already rosy cheeks. Turning back to the bar she chugged her mug and waited for Dwalin to refill it. Sighing she shook her head and reached up tucking some loose red strands back behind her ear. "So your the new lord? Well could be worse. Least you have a sense of humor." she said looking Skegerr up and down. "So what is it you need me here for? Repairing armor at cost? Forging new swords to wield against the people?" she said narrowing her eyes at Skegerr. I was common in the Kingdom for local lords to treat their lands like personal Kingdoms. Deciding on whether people lived or died. Using commoners for sport or entertainment. While the King was not implicitly involved, his lack of action gave them permission to do so.

Blazebunny

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 12:29:26 am »
Skegerr chuckled at Roxy's reaction. "Please, don't act different for my account, I much prefer honesty." He said, motioning Dwalin for another drink. "Before we get started I want you to know that, while I may be a lord in name, I really was just a ranger in the right place at the right time. While I'm sure I will ask you to forge arms and armor one day, it will only be as a lord when we need to defend ourselves from invaders. I would rather you think of me as a business partner highly invested in the growth of the town and region." He continued, placing his hand on her bare shoulder.

"Now then, on to the main topic. You both know the land much better then I will for awhile, so I'd like to hear any ideas you have on how to attract people and grow the town. Perhaps some sort of natural formation nearby or cultural identity? I know large temples attract many pilgrims, so what kind of religious services are provided around here? Also, what laws are followed and who enforces them?"

Zazutobi

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2016, 12:46:11 am »
Roxy shrugged off Skegerr's shoulder but remained seated as he asked her and Dwalin for their ideas. The two seemed confused for a moment then shrugged together. "Only real thing of interest around here is the Elven tower nearby. Old as dirt and mysterious since no historical record of it existing remains." Dwalin said adding a spooky mysterious tone to his voice. One might say even quest giver like.

Roxy slammed her fist into the counter. "You know damn well what we need Dwalin." she said. The dwarf frowned and narrowed his eyes at her before folding his arms across his beard. "And I tell ye the place is cursed. Its bad news and not worth pokin at." he said. Roxy looked to Skegerr and continued "We used have a thriving mine nearby as well. Pulled up tones of ore and even put us on the map for awhile. But there was an accident and some miners got killed." she said looking away for a moment. "Ye forgot ta mention the skeletons and zombies that have infested the place aftewards." Dwalin added with a nonchalant comment. Roxy growled then looked to Skegerr "The miners dug into a tomb. If you can put the place to rest then we can start mining again and exporting metal again."

"As for laws. We just follow the common laws." Dwalin continued. "No killin, thievin, skinflintin, or rapin. Anything else can be settled amongst yourselves. As for who enforces it. Well Erikson is a right good spirit and has the strongest arm in the village. He dont talk much but he doesnt take kindly to folks hurting others around here."

Blazebunny

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2016, 09:43:36 am »
Listening closely to the two town leaders, Skegerr leaned forward on the bar and interlocked his fingers. Slipping his thumbs under his chin and resting his lips behind the rest of his fingers, he stared forward with out seeing as he thought. "Undead..but a tomb...not a necromancer...lich?...delayed spell..." He mumbled under his breath before sitting up straight. "Well then, while that tower calls to my adventure's blood, I think getting the mine back in order first will benefit the town more. I assume the miners are long gone, but do you have some one to lay the rites on the tomb? I can settle them down for now if you will show me the mine." He said, looking over at Roxy. "But if it is some kind of spell then within a few days or weeks there will be more undead in the mines."

Zazutobi

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 11:20:26 am »
Roxy shook her head looking ot Skegerr. "We dont know whats causing it. But the best way is to just put down the undead in the mine then seal the entrance to the tomb as well. It's quick and easy considering we dont have a priest anywhere nearby. The undead came from the tomb itself and stay in the mine and dont wander around." she said. Dwalin sighed and nodded. "I dont like messin wit the undead. Not natural and not the best idea in any regard." the dwarf said with a look of defeat.

Roxy stood up looking to Skegerr. "Ill go with you. I know how to navigate the mines and I can handle myself." she said patting her hammer."

Blazebunny

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 02:15:34 pm »
"I guess blocking off the tomb will have to do for now. I don't really like the thought of undead wandering around below our feet myself though. I'll see if I can get a priest out here along with some miners." Skegerr said to Dwalin before pulling out a piece of parchment and a charred stick. Quickly writing a note, he folded it up and wrote Miss Belfa on the outside.
Standing up from his stool he turned to address the rest of the room. "Alright listen up everyone. In case you had not hear yet, I am your new master and I will allow you one hour a day for sleep, eating, and other leisure activities. The other twenty-three hours you will spend worshiping the ground I walk on." Skegerr said, pausing for effect before continuing. "And if you believe that then I have a new thing called air to sell you!" He laughed "Now all joking aside, I have been given the lordship of this land and want to see it grow and prosper, so I will be taking care of the problem in the mines. Now I know you are all busy with your own businesses and farms, so I need one of you to ride to the city and deliver a letter to Miss Belfa at the Mermaiden's pub so we can get some miners down here. Tell her that Darkbow has sent you and she'll give you a drink on the house as well. So, any volunteers? There's some gold in it for you as well if you leave in the morning."

Turning to Roxy as his offer sunk into the crowd, Skegerr smiled at her. "Not the place I would pick for our first date, but I suppose it will do." He said, his smile turning into a grin of laughter.

Zazutobi

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2016, 05:49:15 pm »
The crowd took his joke in stride. One young man a farmhand took up the offer taking the letter and heading out on the road towards the nearest city of Gildagrad. It was a three day ride so it would be a few days before the lad made it there and made it back. Giving Skegerr plenty of time to handle the situation at the mine and get it cleared out and ready to reopen.

Roxy folded her arms seemingly unamused with his joke but nonetheless she nodded and stood up. "Its not a date." she simply said with a slight blush. Dwalin couldnt help but chuckle which made Roxy toss her mug at the dwarf who dodged it with practiced ease. "Going at night is a fools errand anyway." he said waving his hands defensively as Roxy grabbed someone elses empty mug. "The mansion but be in terrible condition. Ya can stay in one of the guest rooms for the night then head out in the morning.

Blazebunny

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2016, 01:41:51 pm »
Skegerr fought down a chuckle at Roxy's reaction, keeping a straight face the only thing preventing a mug from flying towards him as well. "Thank you, I'll take you up on the room. I just hope I can help this town enough to repay your hospitality." Skegerr nodded to the dwarf. "Well then, I will see you both in the morning then, unless you wish to discuss the mines more upstairs Roxy?" He asked. If she didn't then Skegerr would return to the mansion to collect his armor and other equipment that he might need tomorrow before heading for bed at the inn.

Zazutobi

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2016, 07:36:45 pm »
Roxy would say "Not on the first date even if you are a lord." with a smirk she would say her good byes to Dwalin and a few of the other villagers before heading back to her forge for the night. Dwalin kept the rabble rousing down a bit but the rooms were mostly sound proofed. The villagers meanwhile talked about their new lord hoping he was better than the old one. Or better then their neighbor at the very least.

The next morning the Inn was empty except for Dwalin who seemed to sleep behind the bar considering how early it was. He had some bread and a few fruits ready for Skegerr to eat for breakfast. There wasnt a town herd or hunters so meat was a rarity. Solid meat and not a stew even more so.

Blazebunny

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2016, 11:28:06 pm »
"I'm starting to think your boots are nailed to that spot friend." Skegerr said as he came down the stairs, already dressed in his armor, to find the dwarf in the same spot as the night before. Taking the offered plate of food to a table, he quickly cut the bread into slices and popped the cut fruit in between the bread to make a breakfast sandwich. "So you fink I'll need to get Roxy from her Ferge? Or did she say she was coming back here?" He said, his voice slightly slurred from the food in his mouth as he quickly ate. While he had better food in some of the city taverns, fruit and homemade bread was high above the roots and bark he had to subsist on occasionally in the field.

Zazutobi

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2016, 11:34:19 pm »
The dwarf chuckled and shook his head. "No just an ancient curse. It says "Dwalin, ye shall stand behind your bar until your bar closes for the night." the dwarf says in as high a mighty voice as he could in immitation of a sorcrer. Chuckling he shook his head. "Naw, my room is is behind the bar along with me storage and such. So not much a reason to move." he said with a shrug.

Leaning on the counter he nodded. "Aye, ya gonna have ta pick her up. She's a good worker. Never misses an order and does great work. Heard from her she used to be an artisan in the city. Had a long list of Adventurer clientele. And you know how much a good blacksmith is sought in that line of work." he said. Shaking his head he continued "But she's the type to work through the night and sleep most of the day. So go ahead and pick her up when yer heading out."

Blazebunny

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2016, 12:07:43 am »
"Well can't fault a hard worker now can I? If... Ericson I believe you said his name was. If Ericson happens to return while Roxy and I are out please let him know the situation for me." Skegerr replied as he finished off his breakfast save for an apple leftover. Slipping it in his pocket for the blacksmith, he bade Dwalin farewell and was about to leave when he turned back to the dwarf. "I have assumed from your banter with Roxy last night, but to be sure before I put my foot in my mouth. Is anyone seeking her affections?" Skegerr quietly said, with only a shred of his normal confidence.

Regardless of his answer, Skegerr would make his way outside, pretty sure he would have no trouble finding the smithshop and knocking lightly on the door.

Zazutobi

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2016, 12:16:35 am »
Dwalin chuckled and leaned on the counter. "Used to be a whole slough of men at her door. But after a particular date with our own Erikson everyone else backed off. She's not the sort of demure noble woman most people want." the dwarf said waving his hand dismissively. "But...well when you see Erikson you will understand why others dont try to get between him and his love life. She denied him but people are stupid. So she's open game. Fair warning though, she is the type to swing a hammer at ya as soon a she'd kiss ya." the dwarf said waving goodbye as Skegerr left.

The Blacksmith shop was fairly simple. An outside area made of stone with the forge built into it. Racks of tools and materials laid around inside the forge and broken farming tools were hung to be repaired. The fire on the forge was still strong even without someone maintaining it. As Skegerr knocked on the door he would notice it was open already. Inside was a simple one room home with scattered tools and books. A single bed was in the corner with Roxy spread out on it over the covers. The first thing Skegerr would notice inside is her distinct lack of clothes. Sleeping in the nude, her body still sweaty and covered with soot and ash from working during the night. Her bush proved her red hair was natural as she snored aloud.

Blazebunny

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2016, 12:43:48 am »
"Really?..." Skegerr sighed even as he felt the inevitable stirring in his pants at the sight of Roxy's large, perky breasts on display and her honeypot becoming him from between her spread legs. Pushing open the door, he slipped inside and over to the smith's bed, his eyes drinking in her hourglass figure even as his hands twitched in his want to let her twin mounds fill them. Clenching his fists to deny the desire, the ranger-lord quickly reached down and picked up the sheet that she had tossed off in her sleep. With more regret then he would have thought he would have, Skegerr tossed it over her nude form, hiding it from his eyes. Leaving the apple on her nightstand, he began to silently gather things, filling up a metal bucket with water and placing it in a relatively cooler part of the forge to heat for Roxy to wash herself, and pulling a few bit and pieces from her pantry for her breakfast.

Zazutobi

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2016, 12:59:54 am »
Roxy was well endowed, her curvy form only accentuated by the tone she had built from hard labor. With the blanket over her, Roxy stirred in her sleep but didnt wake up. Her pantry was fairly empty. Seems she subsided entirely off liquor and jerky. More probable though is she usually ate at Dwalin's and simply snacked at her own home.

A little while after the water heats up she wakes up and yawns stretching her arms above her head. Looking around only then would she register Skegerr in her home. Blushing she looked down as her C cup breasts were on full display and yelped pulling the blanket up to cover herself. Her mind raced with possibilities but upon seeing Skegerr prepare her breakfast she realized his intent wasnt malicious.

"I left the door open didnt I?" she asked seemingly aware of the problem even before Skegerr explained.

Blazebunny

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2016, 01:25:36 am »
"Yep." Skegerr said simply, clearly having a hard time not looking at her, but pointedly keeping his eyes down on the apple he was cutting up. "There's some water that should be warm enough to clean yourself up with. Not sure where you left your clothes. Also some breakfast to help you wake up." He said, placing a quarter of the apple on a plate next to a small bowl of jerky softening up in the liquor he had found.

Zazutobi

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2016, 01:38:56 am »
Roxy looked at the food then Skegerr leery but decided he had been a gentlemen so far. Pulling the blankets up to her chest more she pointed to the door. "Alright then leave. Ill be out in a minute." she said letting Skegerr exit the cottage before she let down the blankets. Retrieving the water she washed herself off with a cloth and got dressed in her clothes again which had been hanging to air them out.Clothes were a rarity out here without a tailor so most of the townsfolk had taken to sleeping in the nude and letting their outfits air out or dry after being washed every few days.

She scarfed down her meal before stepping outside. Her hammer and equipment in her tool belt and her leather apron on. "Im not too useless in a fight but im no adventurer. Still if we need some work to close off the crypt then ill be ready." she said tapping a satchel she had on her shoulder hanging down to her hip.

Blazebunny

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2016, 09:54:34 am »
Stepping away from the counter, Skegerr finally turned to look at Roxy, the unmistakable tent in his pants coming into full view of her. "You are quite beautiful you know." He said before leaving.
Once outside he leaned against the wall as he waited and listened to her get ready, trying everything he could to get his groin to calm down from the sexy blacksmith. If he had found her in that situation a few months ago when he was an adventurer then he would have at the very least played with her breasts a bit if not jumped her bones completely. However he was a lord now, and he couldn't risk having the population hate him and run him out of town.

Pushing himself off the wall as Roxy joined him, Skegerr let her begin to lead the way to the mine. "Alright, I wasn't planing on charging into a melee in any event. Just stay behind me while I take them out at a distance." He said, patting the bow across his shoulder. "I think that the skeletons will be the hardest to deal with, but I have a surprise for them. If any do happen to get past me that hammer of yours looks like the perfect tool to crush them into dust.

Zazutobi

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2016, 11:53:48 am »
Roxy noticed Skegerr's bulge and blushed a bit before looking away and pretending like she had not seen anything. Unable to look him in eyes as he explained the plan she nodded. She seemed hesitant for a few moments before pressing herself to Skegerr's front and pressing him against the wall. "I-im not doing this because I like you or anything. Baka." she muttered. Her rough working hands dipped down and unlaced the front of his pants as she continued "I cant have you distracted in the mine so ill take of this now." she said.

Her whole face turned red as she accidentally brushed her fingers against his length. "And dont laugh. Never done this before." she added unable to meet Skegerr's gaze as she pulled his length free from his pants. She began to slowly and methodically rub along his length with one hand aiming it between her thighs and behind her.