-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Kingmaker  (Read 13465 times)

Blazebunny

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I have two lucky feet, and both still attached!
Re: The Kingmaker
« Reply #1290 on: August 11, 2017, 06:25:26 pm »
"Hmm...can't be killed huh? That would be one hell of a boon in my line of work. Your memories seem to be returning over time, so that is good." Vera repiled after listening silently to Minerva's story. "I have only heard of Arturia, she was the captain of the royal knights. If this Mordred was the vice captain then I would think you must have been someone important yourself. Perhaps you were a knight yourself, that ability of yours seems in line with the crazy things I have heard the others doing. Hell, maybe you were a princess!" She said. She laughed as the words left her mouth, but Minerva would notice that Vera's legs tightened together slightly at the thought that Minerva was a princess.
If I don't post to a RP for awhile check to see if I have made other posts. If not I most likely have lost my internet and I will return as soon as I find it.

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
« Reply #1291 on: August 11, 2017, 07:43:47 pm »
Minerva shrugged and sighed. "I dont know. And thats scary." she said leaning back in her chair. Looking at Vera she noticed the reaction to the joke and chuckled. "Does the idea that I was a princess in a past life excite you?" she said crossing one leg over the other. Minerva was starting to get over her malaise and regain some sense of self. And Vera was attractive and her pink room fairly comfortable if a bit harsh on the eyes.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1292 on: August 11, 2017, 07:59:19 pm »
A pale pink tongue darted out of Vera to try and moisten her suddenly dry lips and mouth. "You know..." Vera began haltingly. "Most people who know that I take others down here think I'm some kind of sadistic, bondage-driven nympho. I don't refute that rumor, even though it's not really true, because I have another ...thing... that I do down here... I have never told anyone else about, even the girls I do bring down here to fuck... Could you... let me do..'it'.. to you? If you will... please close your eyes and let me do..... everything..." She said, her breath getting a bit ragged with excited nervousness.
If I don't post to a RP for awhile check to see if I have made other posts. If not I most likely have lost my internet and I will return as soon as I find it.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1293 on: August 11, 2017, 08:43:07 pm »
Minerva raised an eyebrow. She was not expecting this transition from backroom crown seller, to pink loving woman, to rather creepy. But despite that Minerva was part of the deal, and she needed to see the king as quickly as possible. The ruler of this kingdom would have to have some knowledge of Arturia and the Royal knights if they were a high noble before the coup.

"Alright I suppose. Though curious what..."it" is." she said closing her eyes. Not like she had much to lose anyway.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1294 on: August 11, 2017, 11:12:23 pm »
"Alright! Thank you! Just...Just don't open your eyes until I say so." Vera requested before moving in front of Minerva. Taking her hands, Minerva was pulled to her feet and led a few steps forward before being stopped. Stepping around her, Vera began unlacing Minerva's leathers, letting each piece hit the floor in turn until she was standing in her undergarments. "Hmm, those can stay." Vera said before placing her hands on Minerva's hips and slowly sliding them up, taking in her curves as she felt up along her sides before reaching around to cup the redhead's breasts and then up over her shoulders. Unlike Luwig's rough, sexual groping, Vera's hands moved with a different passion, rather sizing Minerva up more then giving or receiving pleasure. "Yes. Yes, you will do nicely. Let's start with something simpler." She said before her hands left Minerva for a time as Minerva heard a door open and then close.
"Alright. Fold your arms across your chest." Vera said, waiting for Minerva to do so before a heavy mass of cloth passed over her head, stopping at her shoulders with the rest falling down her body. "Arms though the sleeves" Vera continued, helping guild Minerva's arms down pipes of cloth before tightening up the laces down her back. Although Minerva couldn't see the clothing she was being dressed in, she could feel that the fabric was soft and of very high quality.
 Running a soft boar hair brush though Minerva's hair, Vera gently worked every knot and foreign contaminate out as well before finally stepping back. "Alright, open your eyes Princess." Vera said, letting Minerva see the royal dress she had been clad in and Vera kneeling in front of her, her head bowed. "Please command me my Princess."

Zazutobi

« Reply #1295 on: August 12, 2017, 01:05:02 am »
Minerva was liking the pampered treatment. Holding still she let Minerva get her measurements doing nothing to slow down her taking off the leather armor. Once in her underwear she followed instructions putting on the dress and working her arms through the sleeves as Vera tightened up the laces in the back. Sighing happily as her long red hair was brushed out she felt a shiver run up her spine. It was relaxing in a way she could not remember.

But as she was told to open her eyes she looked down at the royal looking dress and Vera knelt down in front of her. Minerva got the gist of her fantasy and smiled softly. Reaching down she gently cupped Vera's chin urging her to look up at her. "Please do not avert your gaze. I long for it, as well as the rest of you Lady Vera." she said getting in on the act.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1296 on: August 12, 2017, 06:23:18 pm »
Vera gave no resistance to Minerva's urging, letting her face be lifted until she was looking up into her princess' eyes. Holding her gaze for a scant few seconds, Vera shyly glanced away before starting to bring her gaze back again as he courage grew. "Of course my princess. My body and soul are yours to direct as you please. If you wish something stolen, I will bring it to your table. If you wish another removed they will never find his body. Just tell me your wish and I will make it so." Vera said, putting complete trust and all her heart and being into pleasing her pseudo Princess.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1297 on: August 12, 2017, 06:32:16 pm »
Minerva smiled and stroked Vera's cheek with h er thumb. "Your body, and your love are all I need Lady Vera." she said. Letting her hand slide down Vera's cheek and off her entirely, the red head then gripped at her skirt, tugging it up enough to show her ankles to the crownmaker. "I need your touch Lady Vera. I need it so badly my heart flutters at your mere gaze. Please." she said with loving expression playing into Vera's fantasy still.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1298 on: August 12, 2017, 09:10:43 pm »
"M-my princess!" Vera stammered, her face a mask of shock and disbelief but her eyes sparkling with lusty delight. "I-I cannot. It would not be proper for a lady of your standing to take such acts with a thief such as I. Please do not tempt me so!" Vera cried, ripping her gaze from the exposed ankles and dainty feet clad in silk slippers.
Even though her words said otherwise, Minerva could see Vera clenching her thighs tightly together where she was kneeling and a faint scent of her arousal filling the room.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1299 on: August 12, 2017, 09:31:52 pm »
Minerva chuckled and knelt down in front of Vera looking into her eyes. "Lady Vera. IF the bonds of our mutual love will not sway you to me. Then let this be the spark that does." she said. Leaning in she gently cupped Vera's cheeks urging the professional killer to look her in the eyes. The red head leaned forward and pulled Vera into a gentle but passionate kiss. "Accept my love, Lady Vera." she whispered into her ear, intending to break that last bit of resistance.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1300 on: August 14, 2017, 12:48:51 am »
Vera stared wide-eyed at Minerva as she knelt and began pulling their lips closer and closer. The moment their lips covered each other, Vera screamed into Minerva's mouth, her body violently shaking as she climaxed from the contact before slumping against the other woman.

"Fuckin hellfire..." She panted against Minerva, breaking character as she tried to put her jumbled mind back together. "I never thought it would be like that... So much different then being mounted..." Simply leaning against her, Vera sat back up after a few moments. "I have kept myself pure for you my princess. Please let us exchange our maidenhoods..." Vera said, reaching over and drawing a huge, double-headed dildo (pink of course) from a draw. Handing it to Minerva, the thief stripped off her shirt and pants along with her cum soaked panties, leaving her bare to her princess.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1301 on: August 14, 2017, 01:24:07 am »
Minerva was ready to pull back as Vera started screaming but stopped after witnessing the woman climax just from the kiss. Raising an eyebrow she rolled her eyes before breaking the kiss and standing up. Watching her pull the double headed dildo out and declare her intentions the princess nodded as well. Reaching back she undid the lacing along the back of her dress before lifting it off her herself albeit a bit awkwardly.

Taking the dildo she nodded and climbed up onto the bed. Sitting down she turned at an angle, leaving her legs spread and she now wet lips exposed after pulling off her panties leaving them dangling from an ankle. From the position and the fact she was holding the dildo at the ready it would become clear what she was planning. The two would impale themselves on the length and grind against one another letting their bodies entwine with the dildo filling both of them.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1302 on: August 15, 2017, 08:03:18 pm »
Watching Minerva strip with unconcealed lust, Vera didn't waste any time climbing on top of her princess and sinking down on the dildo. Pushing the tool deep into both of them at the same time with a sigh of pleasure, Vera leaned over and pressed her palms onto Minerva's breasts. "I'm so happy my princess." She whimpered, lost in the feelings rolling though her body as they finally came together to hide the length from sight.

Giving Minerva a smile of pure delight, Vera began rocking and grinding her hips around, pressing the pussies together as the cock shifted around pleasantly inside of them.
-----

*Some time later*

"Oh gods! Oh gods! Oh-!" Vera cried out, bringing herself to her forth climax of the night as she withered around on top of Minerva, her mouth and hands grabbing, touching, sucking, and tasting every inch of Minerva they could reach.
Soaked with her juices, the dildo could not hold it's grip within her and slipped out of her to leave Minerva with a pseudo dick jutting from her pussy. "Anything. I will do anything you want me to do my love." She gasped as she lay next to Minerva, her face buried in the redhead's neck.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1303 on: August 15, 2017, 10:44:08 pm »
Minerva left the dildo inside her as she cuddled up to Vera after their intense session. Wrapping her arms around the assassin she laid one leg over her possessively as she kissed the top of her head. "I would love to spend more time with you Lady Vera. Anytime would be made special by your presence." she replied nuzzling against her head as the play drew to a close as well as their time together. Minerva wasnt sure about it to begin with but by the end she had quite enjoyed herself and had three orgasms to prove it.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1304 on: August 15, 2017, 11:51:52 pm »
Sighing in contentment, Vera wrapped her arms around Minerva and buried her face in her chest. "Thanks for playing along. I never really expected to find someone that I could ask to do that with. I meant it though. Ask for anything you want and I'll do my best to get it for you." She said before drifting off to sleep.
==============

The next morning, or what Minerva would assume was morning, since they were underground, she found herself alone in the bed. Her undergarments and armor sat on a table on one side of the room and the dress was nowhere to be seen, likely put away already by Vera. Just then a pair of pale feet emerged from the ladder and were quickly followed by the rest of Vera, still nude as the night before, with her hair in a ponytail and two plates of eggs and bacon balanced on her arm. "Mornin' sleepyhead. Thought you might like some grub in bed."

Zazutobi

« Reply #1305 on: Today at 12:20:04 am »
Minerva slept soundly in a proper bed since she could remember. Sitting up as Vera entered with breakfast she smiled and nodded. Taking a plate she scarfed down the food quickly and happily. "Very good." she said simply. Once she finished she set the plate down on a bedside table before getting out of bed and going to her clothing. Putting the set on making sure to take her time so Vera had something to watch she tightened the leather up making sure it was secure before turning to face her.

"I had a great time Lady Vera. But I do want to find out who I am. And I believe going with Luwig will set me on that path. May I go to him now?" she asked knowing she was Vera's payment so she was on the latters time.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1306 on: Today at 01:23:48 am »
"Thanks. I take pride in my breakfast making." Vera smiled, leaning over and giving a peck on Minerva's cheek for the compliment before watching Minerva dress while ideally stroking between her own legs. "Mmm, I'm tempted to say no and keep you as long as I can...but I suppose I need to talk to him as well. Let's both go." She said before tossing on a shirt and knee-length skirt, skipping bra and panties, and lead Minerva back up the ladder and towards the room Luwig was assigned.

Nearing the door they would both hear the feminine sounds of discomfort in time with the slapping of flesh on flesh from Luwig's room. Rolling her eyes at Minerva and sighing, Vera didn't bother to knock before throwing the door open. In the room a young woman dressed in maid's clothes and wearing a set of fake ears knelt on her hands and knees with a nude Luwig behind her thrusting away at her lower body. Judging from the maid's wincing expression under a layer of male seed, he was fucking her ass harder then she would have enjoyed. "Mya, it's morning now. You can stop and go find Will for some TLC." Vera said, which was immediately answered my the maid as she pulled her self off of Luwig and away from his grasp, glaring at him before sliding between the two other women, giving each of their rumps a squeeze as she left.
"Goddamn it you cunt! I almost filled that slut's ass with my cum. You Whore, get on your knees and suck me off." He said, much cruder then normal, first to Vera then to Minerva, already halfway up and reaching for her head.
Gritting her teeth, Vera's hand twitched for her hip where a dagger normally was when he reached for the other redhead. "Don't worry Cousin. Once I'm King that means you will be related to royalty and be deserving of a good dicking from me." He said when he saw her motions. "No way in Hell or Heaven." Vera snared back, the plan only known to herself and Minerva's forced protection of Luwig stopping her from punching him in the face.

Zazutobi

« Reply #1307 on: Today at 01:54:41 am »
Minerva rolled her eyes and shook her head looking at Vera. A silent motion to say "Its alright." before going over to Luwig. "Yes master." she replied slipping to her knees. Reaching up she guided his length past her lips then rested her hands on her knees. Letting Luwig's hand determine her speed, she hoped he finished soon since she was eager to move on and hopefully avoid a bloody battle between Vera and Luwig. And she was no longer sure who she would protect or if she would protect anyone.

Blazebunny

« Reply #1308 on: Today at 05:32:51 pm »
With all the care that his noble heritage brought forth, Luwig grabbed Minerva's head and shoved her down into his crotch. The first thrust filled her mouth with his cock and the second pushed into her throat. Fucking her throat with abandon, it didn't take long for Luwig to release his salty cum onto her tongue with a grunt. Holding her face down into his groin, he let her throat milk and clean him of his seed before pushing her off and moving to get dressed without a word of thanks.

"If you are quite done being a bastard." Vera growled, helping Minerva to her feet and wiping her lips clear of Ludwig's cum. "There is something you need to know about your target. There have been rumors going around, which that we have confirmed. It's a lot of legal mumbo jumbo, but basically he has set it up that the only the one that killed him can claim the throne. A strong spell prevents anyone else from working around it. We might be able to break the spell, but we would need to study and channel dispells for several weeks at the least. That means kidnapping the king, a risky if not impossible venture. It's easier and more likely to succeed if we just bring you to him instead. Normally this would be difficult as well since a king is normally surrounded by retainers and whatnot, but we have someone inside tell us that he has been studying something in the library for the