-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Stacy & Amanda's Room (Reserved)  (Read 383 times)

The Real Axel

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • A Simple Complexity
Stacy & Amanda's Room (Reserved)
« on: February 09, 2017, 04:44:24 am »
OOC: I only ask that anyone who decides to post, please be a literate, detailed, and paragraph poster.  Please and Thank You.

Name: Stacy and Amanda Ronaldo
Nickname: Stace/Mandy
Orientation: Pansexual/Bisexual
Weight: 115/107
Race: Human/Human
Bedroom: The Ronaldo's Slave Room
Kinks: See K-List

Stacy opened the door to the rather luxurious room that she and her sister shared when they worked the brothel.  They usually worked together, unless someone came by and asked to only see one then the other would just leave and roam off to the bar for however long it took to finish.  It was a rather cushy and comfortable room that they both decorated and took great pride in.  They had all their fun toys and knick knacks for their sexy fun times behind the large closet doors near the bed.  Amanda walked in behind her sister and shut the door, quickly kicking off her flip flops and undoing her jeans, slid them from her slender, inked legs, tossing them into a nearby basket.  "I really hope we get some fun, sexy clients today.  That last guy the other day just... didn't do it for me..."  Mandy sighed as she fell onto the bed, spreading her hair out across the sheets as she relaxed.

Stace laughed as she sat at the makeup mirror, beginning to work on her face as her currently dark blue hair was up in a ponytail and she put a few finishing touches on her makeup.  "Well, maybe it's your hair.  Maybe the rather, well, unpleasant clients, like the silver and grey of your hair?  It's unique.  Gives you a sort of mystique about you."  Stace smiled, looking at her sister through the mirror as Mandy stuck her tongue out and shook her head.  "I don't know, maybe I'll dye it like, super blonde or something?  Hot pink?  Teal?"  Bouncing up Mandy moved over towards the cabinets, giving Stace's hair a tug as Stace sort of growled at her but returned to fixing her makeup, Mandy looking for something sexy to put on as she peeled her shirt off, standing there in the complete nude now.  The sisters never cared about being naked with one another, they shared partners, but never truly had sex with the other.  They didn't really want to go down on the other, but they had no real issues with sucking a cock that came from either's holes.  They were a fun, complicated pair of sisters, and they'd never received any complaints.
I have a firm belief that everyone, regardless of sexual nature or experience, has a dark side to them.  The question is simply, how far down the proverbial rabbit hole have they gone already?  Some have done any and everything you can do, while others have simply tried out the ole handcuffs.  Once you find that sweet spot for yourself, embrace your inner dark side and help yourself find that sweet, sexual bliss.

This Is My K-List
If it's on my K-List, it's on the table, but if it's not, you can ask but it's likely I won't be up for it.
My Request Thread
Ladies welcome to message once read

Matt

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
Re: Stacy & Amanda's Room (Reserved)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 12:37:03 pm »
Johnathan Falk was quickly becoming a successful businessmen and a strong part of his firm. One thing he'd certainly not expected when he attended the latest his boss' parties was to be told that a fair few of them spent a few nights, on different occasions of course, at a brothel. From what Johnathan had heard there was women their for everyone and one of the most 'fun' were a pair of sisters. The man hadn't told him much past that, presumably leaving him to imagine the rest, aside from the fact that the last guy who'd visited had failed come up short, so to speak. Johnathan took that to mean that it was someone at the party who'd failed to satisfy either one or both of them which could be understandable. Two women was often too much for one man to handle.

Over the next couple of days, the tall, dark haired businessman thought about his options before finally making the arrangements to visit the pair. If the price was anything to go by it would likely be the best night of his life. It was a hefty price but given he didn't yet have a large house or apartment his bills were significantly lower than most with his pay, meaning he had a fair amount of disposable income.

It was Friday night that he'd arranged with a women he presumed to run the place, or at least handle bookings, and Johnathan stopped off at his apartment on the way over to shower and get ready. Putting on a dark pair of jeans and a button-up shirt he got a taxi to the brothel rather to avoid leaving his car outside. Not entirely sure what he should expect, he headed through the building past a receptionist and to the 'Ronaldos' Slave room' as the woman had told him. Knocking on the door, Johnathan smoothed over his shirt, the thin fabric covering his strong torso which he took time to work on despite his busy schedule.
Anyone's welcome to read my previous posts and if you happen to see something you like and have an idea.. Let me know!