-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Rocking The Boat (Raf and Paradox Court)  (Read 5896 times)

Raf

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Lost My Lucky Ball and Chain
Re: Rocking The Boat (Raf and Paradox Court)
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2017, 04:29:50 am »
Bartholomew forced a hint of a smile, his hands out in front of him holding the plate with the hot apple pie on it and nodded quietly before leaving the galley, trying not to tremble to bad so as to put on a brave face for Devin as some form of gratitude for trying to save him. And to make sure he didn't drop his only chance at possibly saving his virgin ass. Sebastian's gaze narrowed slightly when the new cabin boy mentioned that Captain Marin wanted to talk to Bartholomew about how possibly was responsible for the apples and oranges mix up happened. Best not to give himself away to his other crew mates however by asking any questions or trying to challenge the new recruit about what he was trying to imply by saying such things.

The tall skinny old man further in the corner of the booth raised a hairy brow in the direction of Devin, a little surprised by his remarks as he served the their food. "That your way of bragging?" The redhead spoke up, her voice soft but quite confident with a hint of an accent. "How hard you can take a dick and keep moving? Or is just your way of proving how good of a pet you'd be for the Captain?" Sebastian laughed, but there wasn't much humor in the redhead's voice, she didn't seem to like Devin much. Nothing new considering the boy just showed up out of nowhere and was now a member of the crew, not very high ranking at all but then again the crew seemed a bit tight knit. Nigel said nothing and helped himself to the remainder of his stew.

Sebastian on the other hand slapped his meaty hand over Devin's rounded ass as he bent over to ladle in the stew to his bowl. "Yea, yeh certainly got the kin' of arse for the type of pets, that our captain likes!" The large brute remarked before giving a firm squeeze himself and laughing again before digging into his stew.

Paradox Court

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • My mouth says no, but my body says 'take me'
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2017, 08:38:46 am »
Evie made a mental note to make sure and check on Bart when he finished with the Captain. She had likely been the reason why the Captain suddenly wanted a moment alone with him and she felt bad about that. Poor Bart had done nothing wrong, so she hoped he wasn't about to be punished just because of her. Even if her reasons were justified she would still feel bad. Making sure the fact she was really a she was hidden was important, and it might have costed a poor, innocent man his virgin ass.

Miss McDowell shrugged her shoulders and gave a disinterested look. "My way of diverting your attention away from poor Bart at my expense. Some people can't accept what happens in that sort of situation and some can. I'm one who can and faced the music so to speak when I got caught being a stow away. The Captain had nearly caught me when she kicked the barrel of apples beside me and I managed to slip away from whoever knocked over my barrel even though they could have had a clear sight. I stowed away and I've paid for it in a way that hopefully doesn't end up with me wearing cement shoes," she said with another shrug. "Since I can face the fact, I offered Bart compassion and a shoulder to lean on so he knows he doesn't have to never speak of it if he needs to talk it through in order to come to terms with it. That's all there is to it."

Evie figured the other red head had been a pet of the Captain's and was now disgruntled she'd been dethroned, though she wasn't sure if the Captain was done with her just yet or not.

As Sebastion copped a feel, Evie turned, grasped his hand and gave a demur look as she bent his wrist back a bit. "Now now, just because you're jealous the Captain has laid claim to McDowell Caverns, doesn't mean the Captain won't take offense at you manhandling her merchandise," she tsked and let go. "So how do you like the food," she said, changing the subject.
https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=65680.0

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=55845.0 (<--- Old one)

http://bdsmtest.org/r/6185120
An amusing test I took. This is my result and I encourage you to take it for fun ^ - ^

If you no longer want to continue an RP with me, please be decent and give me the courtesy of saying so. Radio silence when I can find proof you've been active lately and ignoring me, is just not very adult like and not considerate of others. Golden Rule people.

Raf

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2017, 10:02:47 pm »
Unfortunately for Evie's efforts, by now the poor young man was either a sobbing mess soon to be broken into an obedient slut if only by fear and confusion of the strange pleasure erupting through his body or he was only making things worse for himself by showing any sign of resistance. A slight thud from above a ways from where the crew sat eating could be heard though it could be other members of crew on the top deck...Or something going very wrong in the Captain's quarters. Any pause caused by the almost too coincidental sound was interrupted by Sebastian groaning in pain when Devin twisted his hand at the wrist. The redhead snorted softly with a slight smile spreading cross her full lips as if in approval of the act.

"Very good, my boy." Nigel remarked in his gentle yet graveled voice, the redhead shrugged but continued to eat it all the same, Sebastian gave a dismissive "Baaah..." while rubbing at his thick wrist. The cabin boy was a bit stronger than he had taken him for. "Where'd you learn to cook?" Nigel questioned, careful to keep the conversation in more amiable subjects lest the other two find a way to chime in with another snide comment.

Paradox Court

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2017, 06:26:53 am »
Her heart went out to poor Bart and made a mental note to tell him to try and cool it for about fifteen minutes then warm it after. It might help, or at least give him something to do if his poor ass hurt. Sometimes distraction was all one needed in order to get a little reprieve.

Of course Evie was a bit stronger than the average woman. She had learned to work with what she had to hand in order to defend herself from the fishermen when they thought they could get a taste of a serving wench. No one knew that she had both genitalia so that was out of the question. The Captain so far was convinced she was a man and as long as she could keep that up, it would be smooth sailing so to speak.

"Took over the household chores for my mum because she was sick a lot so I picked up a few things," Evie grinned. "Plus women tend to love a man who can cook right?"

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=55845.0 (<--- Old one)

An amusing test I took. This is my result and I encourage you to take it for fun ^ - ^

If you no longer want to continue an RP with me, please be decent and give me the courtesy of saying so. Radio silence when I can find proof you've been active lately and ignoring me, is just not very adult like and not considerate of others. Golden Rule people.

Raf

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2017, 04:51:33 am »
"Depends, they may think you more woman than man." The redhead remarked simply before raising the clay bowl to her mouth and tilting it back to drink down the broth, Sebastian still nursing his hand a bit though didn't look any worse for wear. He didn't expect any retaliation from his fellow crew mates towards the rookie since he pretty much had it coming and was known to hit on the new recruits if they were attractive enough to him. There also seemed to be a lack of hazing besides the less than friendly attitudes of the redhead and Sebastian. After all with the way Captain Marin chose to have her way with the more womanly crew members it wasn't exactly like she needed help putting a green horn through their paces.

"Either way, it's good to have someone who can actually cook on board...Otherwise we might get sick of eating nothing but charred fish." Nigel interjected, it was clear the redhead didn't seem to take kindly to Devin though at least she had the mind not to be as aggressive as the big lug across the small table. However she was definitely what one might consider a shrew, much like the girl's sister who was back on the mainland a whole sea away from their current location, and more than likely would only continue her dismissive remarks if she was allowed to continue. Despite what Devin may have assumed, the fiery haired pirate was not one of Marin's playthings, at least not a willing one and one of Marin's admittedly failed projects. Of course much like Devin she had been pursued but put up a lot more of a fight than the captain was willing to be patient with, a begrudging respect had grown from that though she did get occasional gropes and inopportune flirting from time to time. Much to her chagrin, but not many pirate ships took kindly to a woman with little experience and despite being a pervert, at the very least the captain took care of her crew.

Paradox Court

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2017, 06:52:19 am »
"Well you earned more if you acted like a woman. I learned fast that way," Evie shrugged. She had found that much useful, but things like groping, well she mostly broke wrists so Sebastian got lucky in that he received no real and lasting damage. Still poor Bart was likely pissing himself in the Captain's prescience and under her attentions. She'd just try to make up for that with a larger slice of apple pie, considering she'd kinda gotten him into this mess.

"The Captain's on the hunt looking for whoever got all these apples when the list said oranges. I think she's worried scurvy will be breaking out," she shrugged. Hopefully that would prepare whoever mixed up that order for their punishment.

"You'd likely be sick from charred fish," Evie chuckled. "The galley was in a less than desirable state. I imagine we catch fish as we sail? I can poach or fry it or try something else with it so you have a little variety."

Raf

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2017, 03:23:54 am »
"A concern to be mindful of when you're out at sea for long periods of time." Nigel remarked about the fuck up regarding the oranges and apples though he wasn't aware of who was in charge of ordering the supplies this time around. He also doubted that Bartholomew actually had any idea of who would have ordered since the boy's focus was more on inventory rather than who was in charge of keeping it stocked. More than likely nothing more than an excuse to bring the young man up to her quarters and have her way with him, she'd been eyeing him for a while now even though he was a bit on the thinner side for her tastes. "Earned more where?" Nigel asked curiously, this Devin certainly seemed like quite the character and he was intrigued to say the least even if he considered the boy might be a little in over his head.

"You'd be surprised at what your stomach can handle after long enough..." Sebastian grumbled, having gone suspiciously quiet after what Devin had bothered to mention. "Aye and we thank you for cleaning it up." The old pirate remarked with a slight smile before nodding in agreement to Devin finding a way to properly cook the fish. "Always been partial to poached myself." He remarked, the buxom redhead beside him still watching Devin like a hawk, there was something off about him that she couldn't quite place yet and she couldn't push her suspicions away despite his hospitable nature. He was hiding something and even if she didn't fully respect the captain, this boat was her home and she wasn't going to let some deceitful snake worm their way into the ship and cause any harm to the crew.

Paradox Court

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2017, 03:40:53 am »
"In the tavern's. I fancy myself a cross dresser for the most part, but you can't hide skirts in a ship and keep them clean. So I had to resort to pants even if the dresses are better." They also didn't tape her long cock to her leg like pants did. She grinned. "It's a hoot to see sailor's reactions when they notice I"ve got a sea snake in my drawers."

Ah yeah those were good times when gents got a little too handsy with her. No one found her pussy, but they always did find her balls and cock. Some even threw up, but at least they thought she was an effeminate male and not really a couple onto herself.

"Still I imagine you'd rather have something that you didn't have to pretend tasted like something else in your belly," she replied to Sebastian. "Poached it is next time we get some fish." Evie turned her head to smile at the red head. "What about you? Do you have a favorite meal?"

Raf

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2017, 05:21:55 am »
That answer certainly got some eyebrows arching, the redhead snickered and before Nigel could even cut her off she was already throwing her two cents in. "It's like you were made for the captain you little harlot." She remarked with a laugh, if for nothing else she was amused by the young man's over confidence, though he probably did look pretty good in a dress certainly explained a lot about him too now that she thought about it. Sebastian meanwhile was currently trying to stop immaturely laughing about Devin's reveal that he was a cross-dresser, which if they knew the truth was still potentially true but considering 'Devin's' true gender, could she ever really be cross-dressing? However once Sebastian got his breath back and was in a bit of a better mood nodded in agreement with Devin.

"Aye, I would very much prefer not ta' be tryin' ta chew my way through black tar." Sebastian remarked to Devin, that earned quite the glare from the redhead across from him, she might have been one of the unofficial cooks before Devin showed up. Her gaze relaxed a little and she turned questioningly towards the curvy brunette in front of her.  "Not really, never complained much about what I had in front of me since I usually had to scrape for what I could get...I will say having someone that can actually cook a meal will be much appreciated."

Paradox Court

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2017, 03:35:16 am »
Evie bowed at the waist with a chuckle and smile. "I'm here until I find a town I'd like to stay in," she said jokingly. "I don't know how you guys can stand pants. They seem to stick to everything and there's no air flow. But it is hard to bend in a corset." It was mighty hard to breath in too if you tugged it too tight too. "Hopefully by the time I find a place, I won't forget how to wear dresses," she teased. They were to be shipmates while she was on board so she should be getting along with them all. As long as she could make them laugh, it would be alright.

A strand of Evie's red bangs fell out from under her hat and she took it off and fanned her face, leaving the rest stuffed under a scarf. "Good lord it's hot here. I should have just taken the cry I'd have from cutting off all my hair."

She smiled at the other woman. "I'm happy to cook as long as y'all like it. If you think of things you'd like to eat, let me know and I'll see what I can do to make it."

Raf

« Reply #70 on: July 21, 2017, 05:47:32 pm »
"Most men have a preference for security." Nigel remarked with a shrug before gently nudging the redhead and getting up to wash out his now emptied bowl, said redhead smirking a little as she took her seat again. "Especially after a certain age right Nigel?" She teased the older man, before the old man could respond she had turned back to Devin with a raised brow, one leg dangling over the side of the booth's seat with either arm resting on the table and back of the seat. There was something still that she did not trust about this spunky male, but he had made her food and seemed fairly polite. Even tough considering the way he almost broke the wrist of a big lug like Sebastian.

"You need a trim to your hair, huh? I could help with that, gonna cost you though." She remarked with what might be considered a playful smirk on her lips as she got up from the table finally. "Soon as your done here, let me know when you want it trimmed. I'll be up deck." The redhead remarked before heading out of the galley, her ample ass swaying slightly behind her as she strode up the stairs.

Paradox Court

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2017, 08:11:39 am »
"Security in their trousers," Evie asked with a confused look. What was the security thing about? Had she said something about security in something? Oh bother she was too hot to figure that out. Still she couldn't help but feel like the red head didn't like her, but that might be because underneath the shirt, she had breasts. Most women seemed to hate other women.

"Alas, I've nothing to pay with," she chuckled. "I kinda set off last minute and only had time to change clothes before I scurried aboard to hide in a barrel." She wasn't under the impression a romp in a darkened corner would sit well with the red head so better to not even jokingly offer that sort of thing. "Plus keeping it long might help me find work a little easier when I can get back into dresses." She had to maintain that she was a cross dresser after all.

Raf

« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2017, 05:34:01 am »
Sebastian and the redhead both snorted in response to Devin's question as Sebastian got up and shrugged his large shoulders in response. "You'll understand when you're older, lad...A lot older." He chuckled more soundly before taking his leave as Nigel's shoulders tensed while he was cleaning out the dishes, clearly showing his discomfort at the current topic of conversation though he didn't seem terribly embarrassed.

The redhead shrugged in response to Devin's answer ready to return to her duties as well now that she was done with her supper. "Suit yourself, some men like the idea of a short haired woman for whatever reason but I don't think you have to worry too much about not looking sumptuous enough with out your hair long." The redhead tilted her head a little and nodded rather suggestively at Devin's hips, it wasn't hard to see why the captain had taken interest in her with the way that her wide hips strained the fabric of her pants before disappearing completely leaving Devin to face her fate or treat depending on the way the young woman masquerading as a man looked at it.

Paradox Court

« Reply #73 on: August 05, 2017, 07:16:11 am »
"Sounds like it then," she chuckled. She thought Nigel might secretly be into men, but wanted to act straight. She would keep his cover if that was the case because he seemed like a nice fellow. So she changed the subject.

"Do they? Huh. I've never met one who liked it short," she said. "It always seemed they liked the pain in the ass it is to keep up with it."

When everyone but Nigel left, evie smiled. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I figure I might as well get to know my shipmates so I do apologize if I"ve overstepped.

Raf

« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2017, 10:23:11 am »
"Nope, not at all, lad." Nigel remarked with a slight smile as he dried his hands off on the vest he wore over his tattered old dress shirt that was probably a different color than it had once been when the old man once wore it. "I doubt you or the crew really want to hear about an old sailor and his balls that scrape the floor every time he walks." The old pirate remarked with a wry smile before patting Devin on the shoulder as he walked towards the stairs leading to the upper deck. He was exaggerating of course but the remark about needing more security down below as one aged certainly made a lot more sense now. "Word of advice, lad. Long johns, buy yourself a good durable pair by the time you hit mid fifty, you'll thank me later..." He remarked with a slight chuckle.

Paradox Court

« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2017, 03:19:04 am »
Evie brightened and smiled up at Nigel. "I actually like hearing stories from people who are far wiser than I am. It's the best way to learn believe it or not. History has also always interested me so I wouldn't be surprised if you know some that not many have ever heard of, being a sailor and all." It was true, the girl did enjoy stories as well. Tall tales and sometimes of the dead men who many say tell no tales.

"So if you ever wanna reveal them stories, I've always got an ear to listen to 'em," she smiled. "I'm sure Bart would enjoy the stories too, since he seems of a scholarly sort." She just hoped Bart's bum could handle what the Captain had planned to do to him. The old sailors last words made her smile. "I'll keep that in mind Mr. Nigel."

When he left, Evie started on the dishes and cleaning the galley.

Raf

« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2017, 12:00:20 am »
"You're a wise one then aren't ya?" Nigel remarked with a broad smile stretching across his old wrinkled face. "I'll be sure to share a tale or two with you at another time." The old sailor assured her before taking his leave, only giving her a grim smile and nodding when she brought up Bart, who most likely would have some severe sitting problems the following week.

Evie would be left to herself with enough time to clean up the galley, a few more of the crew would pass through either go down lower into the ship or grab them self a bite to eat. However though the young woman would eventually finish and be able to return to the captain's quarters.

Paradox Court

« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2017, 05:36:20 am »
"Well I try to learn from the mistakes people in the past so not to repeat them," she smiled. "It just makes sense."

She scrubbed and scrubbed, making sure her area was clean from top to bottom, lest the Captain void her fare. Evie was friendly with those who passed or came in and told them to feel free to let her know what sort of things they'd like cooked based on the ingredients on board. It seemed like the crew enjoyed her cooking and that made her feel good, as long as she didn't think about poor Bart anyway.

When she finished, she sighed quietly before heading back for the Captain's Quarters. The red head had no clue if the Captain was still...entertaining Bart, so she knocked and waited for enterance.

Raf

« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2017, 03:48:21 am »
"Get that will you~" A seductive voice asked from behind the door, a few gingerly steps that were so hesitant and soft Evie would have had to listen very closely to the door in order to actually hear it. The door slowly creaked open to first reveal the blushing face of Bart, slightly lowered as the young man was clearly leaning forward to peek through a bit more carefully, the door itself being used to hide the rest of him as just the hint of his shoulder could be seen. A bare and lithe shoulder with seemingly not hair on it, the curvy blonde blushed slightly seeing it was Devin though also relieved at the same time.

"If that's Devie let him in, he's kept me waiting long enough." Marin called from inside the room, Bart frowned slightly but stepped away and let Devin inside revealing a rather different looking Captain Marin. While her clothing could certainly have been described as gaudy before at the very least she had been fully clothed...for the most part. Marin's long black hair fell down to her ample bottom as always, but other than a rather snug fitting purple corset that almost obnoxiously accentuated her breasts and matching garters that connected to lavender stockings, she didn't have anything else on. Her fourteen inches of thick throbbing girl cock just barely glistening in the dim light of the lantern against the wall behind the buxom pirate.

"Good to see you finally joined us, Devin." Marin remarked with a smirk before gesturing to the lone male in the cabin. "Bart's having a tough time learning a few things so I figure you might be able to help~" Her hand open hand lay in the direction of the blonde male. His glasses still on his face as he had insisted he wouldn't see a thing without them, however instead of the very formal clothing he was fond of wearing, he stood there in a corset much in the same style of the captain's aside from coloring and well bust size obviously. The white lacy garment clung to his body leaving his pale shoulders bare, the cups clung to what softness his chest could offer which wasn't much but seemingly supple, a small bulge in the thong he wore, and garters with white stockings were all he wore. Bart looked down looking very out of his comfort zone.

Paradox Court

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2017, 09:17:49 am »
Evie was a bit taken a back when she saw Bart's pale shoulder, but when she got inside that was a whole nother thing. She carefully didn't comment on poor Bart's suitation, but she did give him a look that said 'I saw nothing' to reassure him. There was no way Evie'd be spreading that around. It wouldn't be fair to poor Bart and he might never feel like he could look anyone in the face ever again. Though she wouldn't have put Bart in white. He'd look better in green or blue.

"I'm sorry I was delayed Captain. I didn't factor in time to be grilled by a lovely redhead who is very protective of you. It wasn't easy to assure her that I wasn't here to start trouble, just to get from one place to another." Her head didn't turn to look at Bart, he was probably feeling humiliated enough as it was.

"Is he now?" This would be tough to get through. If Captain Marin wasn't talking about sexual things, it might cost Bart more than anal virginity. "I find that a little difficult to believe the scholar would have such an issue. What is he having a particular time learning?" Maybe Bart would be able to change and make a run for it at some point. Evie could only hope.

Raf

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2017, 06:00:48 am »
"Is that so?" Marin asked striding over to the two and walking past them to shut the door closed behind them, making sure to lock it with the cabin's key before pressing it down between her ample breasts before turning back to the new cabin boy. Her hand reaching down to caress the fingers along Devin's chin and tilt it up in her direction. "Hmm...Tamara can be a bit too nosy for her own good, that much I know personally." She remarked in that smooth yet raspy voice of her's as she looked down at the curvy young man with a raised brow. "But she can tend to be pretty good at reading people sometimes, should I be concerned as she is about you?" Marin asked in an almost flirtatious tone as she gazed into those soft blue eyes and gently squeezed along Devin's jaw line, plumping his cheeks a bit from the slight pressure of her long capable fingers.

At Devin's remark about the timid young man, Marin turned her head enough to look at the trembling blonde before wrapping her arm around his waist and pulling him into her side. Her ample hip nudging him a bit and causing him to lean over as her arm hooked tight around him while the buxom pirate grinned toothily. "Some people refuse to learn more specific things they're not comfortable with...Like say, sucking a cock...Taking a big juicy cock up their ass, just to name a few things." Marin explained at length before moving Bart completely between the two of them so he was facing Devin. "You seem to have a smaller cock then me, pretty big but perhaps he'd be more comfortable with something of a smaller size. What do you say Devin? Care to help us out?"

Paradox Court

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2017, 06:15:33 am »
Well there goes any chance of poor Bart escaping. Her apologetic look to Bart was quick, but she hoped he saw it. Evie had to let Marin touch her and she was submissive enough to allow it. So the young woman's name was Tamara, good to know. It would be poor taste if she forgot someone's name.

When the Captain asked if she should be concerned, Evie shook her head. "No. All I need and want was a ride out of where I snuck on. I'm not here to make people's life a living hell. I'm here to work in the galley and in your bed Captain. At least, that's what I understood as my place here." She really didn't wanna make trouble, well if someone crossed her she might, but right now, there was no desire to make trouble.

Still what could take the Captain by surprise? The red head nuzzled into Marin's hand. "You smell nice, Captain. I think this fragrance suits you very well," she said with a heavy lidded gaze up at the taller woman.

The Captain pulled poor Bart over close. When the other woman spoke again, she thought about her reply. "Well when someone who is highly gifted with the size you are, it can be a bit intimidating when most people are roughly six inches. Your beauty also intimidates too I believe. No one expects someone who looks as good as you to waste your time on someone like us when you can do better."

Though from the wording the Captain gave, she wouldn't have much of a choice. "If you like, I will help you out with that. Just tell me what you want me to do, mon capitain." She'd obey to a point, but she wouldn't be brutal with poor Bart.

Raf

« Reply #82 on: August 27, 2017, 09:56:22 am »
"Hmm..." Marin hummed thoughtfully as Devin made sure to tell his new captain that he had no interest in betraying the captain, she watched with an approving smile on her lips as the young man nuzzled into her hand in an affectionate manner. There was a few in her past that had been actually quite willing to be under her throbbing cock in the past but Devin surprised her more and more with how affectionate and willing he could be for a young man. Either he used such loyalty as a means of survival or he really was addicted to her thick girl cock already. "Aren't you quite the flatterer." She remarked with a slight smirk playing on her soft full lips as she gazed down upon her new cabin boy while Bart fidgeted a little between the two, his eyes on his folding hands.

"That would be my exact reason for wanting you here as you are fairly well endowed yourself but definitely more of a size that I think poor little Bart here can handle." The Captain remarked with a broad smile, her hands on the soft slender shoulders of the blonde young man, a slight roll of her eyes as the other male continued to sing the buxom pirate's praises. "You're telling me things I'm already very aware of, Devie~" She remarked before gently pressing Bart to his knees so he was kneeling right in front of the curvy male.

"Allow my lovely little friend to get more acquainted with your cock..." Marin remarked simply in response while she walked out from behind the now kneeling Bart who looked up at Devin with wide brown eyes and nothing but a crimson blush spreading across his feminine face while Marin grabbed at Devin's plump bottom and laid her big rock hard cock against the smooth crevice between those oh so supple ass cheeks. The heat of her dense girth radiated through Devin's clothing as she gave him a little grind while her hands gently snaked over her slides, her fingers playing over his ribs before groping at his chest. Her head tilted a little to one side as she noticed the rather soft feeling of the boy's chest. Granted he was rather feminine and much like Bart just had really soft pectorals. However the young scholar was often more concerned with reading through tome after tome in some dusty library and would probably be soft in most places that weren't very active despite his somewhat slender frame. Devin on the other hand seemed to be quite accustomed to working hard and yet he was just as supple in the hips and bottom like Bart if not more so.

Paradox Court

« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2017, 10:27:48 am »
"Well I know how much beautiful women such as yourself like being told that, even if it is obvious," Evie said and kissed her palm. "I know I enjoy it when I cross dress to pass as a woman anyway," she chuckled. It seemed her tact to draw attention from Bart hadn't quite worked though. The poor man was just a victim because he allowed himself to be one. Even someone as soft as Bart could wield potential if they only learned how to charm after all.

She sent Bart a look though to apologize that he would have to endure this. "As you desire so shall I do," Evie said and worked on her pants down. The Captain had not given permission to remove them after all plus her secret was still protected. She wasn't hard, which should make it more managable for poor Bart.

Evie froze a bit as Marin groped her chest. Oh no don't touch there! If she touches there she'll know! She hasn't said anything. Maybe my saying I used to be a fat kid are paying off then? I can only hope so because if everyone on this ship finds out I have female equipment I will be fending people off all day and night! I really don't think the Captain would appreciate if I kept breaking peoples wrist for trying anything!

When in doubt, draw attention elsewhere! "So are you going to stick your rudder in me Captain while I allow Bart to play with my cock?" That had seemed to be where the Captain was headed so why not draw attention there? She'd just have to try hard not to cum in poor Bart's mouth.

Raf

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2017, 10:11:47 am »
"You certainly have a way with words, my dear..." Marin remarked with a slight smile, she found Devin's insistence on complimenting her more strategic than anything else as she knew that she was dead sexy already. She didn't need some saucy young man to tell her that she looked good. His remarks certainly brought some interesting news to her attention when Devin mentioned that he enjoyed cross-dressing as well. That was very interesting to find out, she would love to see Devin in a cute little outfit much like the petite blonde male at her feet. Of course Bart was easy prey, that's why he was in here in the first place, helped that he had a tight little ass that was perfectly for grabbing. She wouldn't mind putting some meat on it though, good thing she now had the perfect cook for that too.

Marin's hands continued to mold over the young man's rather soft chest, they did definitely feel rather malleable, though she noticed that there seemed to be wrapping around them...Much like she would do to contain her own generous chest if she were a more modest lady. Her suspicious only grew when Devin seemed to tense up at her touch. "What's wrong Devie? Do women you fool around with not pay too much attention to your chest?" She asked playfully in that sing-song little voice she liked to use around him as she gently played her fingers over the soft pectorals. She watched Bart and Devin's impressive cock as she gazed over the petite male's shoulder, a devious smile playing on her soft full lips. Wanting to see how Devin tended to 'take charge' as she had already seen him on the receiving end...and would so again in a few minutes as she moved her left hand from his chest and reached down to plump apple shaped bottom and gripped it nice and tight so her slender fingers sunk into the supple flesh of his cheek.

"Hmm...Something like that? I want to see how you teach sensitive little Bart here how to suck a dick before I reward you~" She remarked in response as she snaked her hand around the brunette's wide hips and gently wrapped it around his thick rod before gently tugging on it nice and gentle like while her own meaty pole laid against Devin's perky round ass.

Paradox Court

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2017, 02:30:38 pm »
"Not enough of a way. If I did I would be able to recite lines of poetry," Evie chuckled. It was looking more and more like Bart had no way out of what was going to happen. She had tried her best, but to no avail.

Evie had to calm her heart as Marin groped her. "Not really no. I used to be quite fat, but couldn't seem to get my chest to firm up when I lost all the weight," she explained. That was without even explaining she hadn't had sex save for her first time with Marin. No need to give the captain more ammo.

"Well I've never taught anyone that, so I guess we'll see how I do," she laughed nervously. Marin seemed to have undone her pants already given she was stroking Evie's cock. "Okay Bart, I'm not Sure if you've ever had a blow job, so let's start this way. Gently take me into your mouth and start to Bob your head."

Raf

« Reply #86 on: September 15, 2017, 09:04:04 pm »
"Wouldn't you just be repeating someone else's words?" Marin pointed out, slender dark brow raising slightly in a questioning and teasing manner. Bart looked up with the barest hint of a frown on his soft lips though the quizzical look in his eyes may have lead one to believe it had more to do with their brief discussion on poetry. Being a scholar himself he might as well have something to say about the matter, though the wide head of Devin's plump cock bobbing in front of his face certainly made it hard to want to open his mouth anytime soon. He watched a little, squeezing his soft thighs together over his small member when he noticed the way Marin's hands moved beneath Devin's lifted shirt...Admittedly the wrinkles caused by Marin's knuckles protruding from beneath the fabric seemed to be sticking out much more than they should be...If Devin was being completely honest about who he was.

"You were on the tubbier side huh?" Marin remarked, perhaps a little snidely considering the smile the could be heard in her voice as she squeezed at the young man's chest. Some may have accused the captain of being on the denser side, and sure they may have had a case, but Marin herself had sampled enough of the human body with a diverse array of partners to know that Devin's explanation for his overflowing chest wasn't going to hold much water. She wasn't sure why Devin would insist so strongly that he was male...Maybe that's just what he liked to think of himself as? Her developing hypothesis for now was that her new cabin boy was perhaps a shemale, having very much a feminine body but lacking the actual genitals that would define him or in this case her as female. At least that was one of the thoughts swimming through her mind as she gave no indication of these suspicions as she groaned and slid her cock along the smooth crevice between the young man's supple butt cheeks.

"Oh come now, a cutie like you has never had your dick sucked?" The buxom captain asked with a slight roll of her eyes, her large breasts pressing against Devin's shoulders with enough silky flesh bulging upward to brush against the base of his neck while she kneaded his chest and gently used his chubby bottom to masturbate her thick cock.

"I...Uhm, okay." Bart remarked, looking away from Devin immediately and down to the floor the moment that the other 'male's' attention was back on him, at this point Devin didn't seem to be the kind of manly man that would make Bart feel inadequate as a male, especially with the captain's much more prodigious cock currently grinding into the brunette's generous backside. Still there was something about the situation that made him feel all the more inferior, the thought of Devin seeing him like this and easily giving into the captain's command made it seem as though Devin was more than willing to follow with any order she gave. His lip pursed and wrinkled as they quivered as his head raised and he tentatively took the tip into his mouth, the texture of her glans was silky smooth, the flesh slightly turgid across the spongy cap as it grew taut. Bart made a face at the taste as he began to bob his head a little with most of the tip in his mouth.

Paradox Court

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2017, 11:01:10 pm »
"Yes and no. People study poems and use them to attempt to woo a woman into bed. Women tend to study it to avoid falling for the tricks I suppose or because they're just romantic at heart." It'd be good for Bart to keep quiet for now. If he didn't draw attention to himself, maybe Marin would forget about him.

"Yeah I was quite the fat little boy," Evie answered. Men could have large, soft breast if they were fat, so hopefully it would wash. If it didn't though...she didn't know what she'd do. Breasts for males and females could look the same right? It should wash...she hoped anyway. Still Evie didn't know what to do while Marin was grinding on her. It was kind of arousing, the evidence of that of course was the fact Evie's own member was gaining height.

She shook her head at Marin's answer. "No, women where I'm from require to be paid for it and I didn't make much. Nothing to spare for company plus who wants to hang out with a crossdresser?" Evie didn't make him go deeper into his mouth. Poor Bart was likely feeling humiliated enough so Evie didn't wanna make it worse. If she fought with the Captain, Bart would likely take the brunt of it and she couldn't let that happen to poor bart.

Raf

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2017, 03:56:30 pm »
"Or apparently some women are just foolish enough to be wooed by such crap." Marin remarked rather frankly who clearly was not the romantic type at all...As if that wasn't already clear. It was hard to say if she was more amused or annoyed by Devin's insistence on trying to charm or praise her each time he met with her. The captain considered making Devin kiss her boots each time he greeted her if he wanted to show that much servitude towards her, hell why not even have the cabin boy kneel and suck her dry in front of the whole crew. Gods knew that it certainly wasn't going to work to get Bart to do that, he was a lot more submissive behind closed doors of course but the scene he would make if she demanded he do that with an audience was not worth the trouble. Devin on the other hand was clearly willing to please his new captain.

Bart's smooth lips sealed around the helm of Devin's cock as the young man spoke with their captain, Marin chuckled openly with the way Devin referred to the more youthful version of himself. It was a good thing that Devin seemed to have thick skin because Marin had no problem in taking delight in insulting others if she found it humorous enough. The more delicate male's lips pursed and whether it was a nice little taste that Devin's cock had to it or that Devin had treated him so well to this point that he felt some sort of twisted obligation, he gave the tip of Devin's cock a hard suck to see if it might please the cabin boy.

"Oh please, you must have managed to charm some foolish girl with all that poetry you like to recite so much?" Marin asked with a smirk playing on her plush lips as she gave Devin's supple chest a rest for the time being. Her hands softly trailing down his sides and finding the waistband of his pants before tugging them down further to expose his plump bubble butt completely. Marin's hands sinking into either soft and pillowy cheek to spread them apart as she angled her huge cock to press the tip into Devin's puckering little hole, teasingly pressing it in and sliding it back out so the wide helm grazed against the inner ring of the sticky little hole. Trying to tease Devin into arousal of course but an ulterior motive was to get a better look between the smaller redhead's legs.

Paradox Court

« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2017, 09:12:00 pm »
"Perhaps. I'm sure many just want to feel like more than property," she shrugged. Evie had no idea what women really wanted, hadn't paid attention to too many since the woman weren't willing to spend as much money as men were for the company of a female, which was why she dressed like a female most of the time. It was a way to survive and sometimes surviving was sucking up to those who had your life in their hands. Evie wasn't stupid enough to anger the Captain too much, simply because the desire to survive outweighed everything. Marin had an entire ship to command, people who were under her control, meaning that one wrong move would see Evie hanging from the mast or thrown to the sharks. Better to suck up than to piss off wouldn't anyone agree.

When Bart's mouth went over the head of Evie's cock, her legs nearly buckled and dropped her to the floor. Only hands had been on her meat pole before, hers and Marin's, but the mouth was something else. Lord above the suction, the tongue it felt good. It was going to be a lot harder to not bust a nut in poor Bart's mouth than Evie thought it would be.

"I don't recite poetry. I only know like two lines from two Shakespeare plays, neither are the least bit romantic," Evie said, trying to keep her legs under her. Now Marin was pulling her pants down, fondling her ass. She hoped poor Bart would know to back up or off once Marin started thrusting or he'd end up choking on Evie's cock.