-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Rocking The Boat (Raf and Paradox Court)  (Read 5315 times)

Raf

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Lost My Lucky Ball and Chain
Re: Rocking The Boat (Raf and Paradox Court)
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2017, 10:30:15 am »
"Are you saying you treat women like property, Devie~? How terrible of you~" Marin responded with a teasing smile as her full lips turned up in a bow shape giving a narrow view of her teeth which all appeared to be there to fill the small devious grin. Perhaps quite the accomplishment since some pirates and sailors seemed to take being off shore for long months at a time as an excuse not to keep up their dental hygiene. She didn't take Devin's remark as an insult, not by much anyway as clearly from man to woman, she treated them like her property. She'd argue she didn't keep much property since not many holes really were able to hold her interest for long after filling them up, most broke and couldn't take her constant libido and massive cock so she didn't keep anyone around for long. Marin wasn't a romantic but she wouldn't mind it if she found the perfect cock sleeve to keep taut around her thick cock.

"Oooh! Looks like Bart might actually have some talent in that cute little mouth of his huh, Devie~?" Marin remarked excitably as she kept her grip on Devin's hips refusing to let him lose his composure this quickly. "Remember, Devie, never let the one pleasuring you see how truly much power they have over you. Otherwise you may just end up becoming their bitch in the end..." She whispered into the cabin boy's ear. 

"That's disappointing, Devie...And here I thought you were one of those fancy boy types in disguise. At least Bart here commits to it." Marin remarked with mock disappointment gesturing her hand at the petite male slobbering on Devin's cock. Bart looked up at Devin looking a little concerned, more for Devin this time around since he seemed to have nearly brought the young man to his knees. His soft lips wrapped around Devin's thick cock as he resumed sucking once the redhead seemed to have relaxed a bit. Marin meanwhile still fondling the young man's big round ass. "Did being such a fatty make your ass so big, Devie? Should I have you feed Bart extra helpings so he can get a bigger ass?"

Paradox Court

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • My mouth says no, but my body says 'take me'
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2017, 07:31:29 pm »
Evie shook her head. "I haven't spent too much time around women. They never flashed money around so I didn't spend much time with women. Its easier roll men anyway." The futa had given up on a life of romance and love. She was considered a freak by many so she couldn't risk much interaction with others. They might discover her secret otherwise.

Marin was holding her hips back which Evie was greatful for otherwise she might have shoved it down Barts throat. "What if you're a bottom? Don't most tops take pleasure in driving the bottom crazy," she asked. It was obvious Evie wasn't a top, but Marin knew more than she did. Maybe bottoms weren't supposed to show they were experiencing pleasure either. Still it couldn't keep the shiver as the captain whispered in her ear.

"Yeah being a big boy effects everywhere. It's harder for me to shake off the weight from my chest and ass. It's all how they carry it," she stammered a reply. "Bart might not carry weight there though."
https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=65680.0

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=55845.0 (<--- Old one)

http://bdsmtest.org/r/6185120
An amusing test I took. This is my result and I encourage you to take it for fun ^ - ^

If you no longer want to continue an RP with me, please be decent and give me the courtesy of saying so. Radio silence when I can find proof you've been active lately and ignoring me, is just not very adult like and not considerate of others. Golden Rule people.

Raf

« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2017, 08:37:09 am »
"So you like boys more, Devie...?" Marin questioned, feigning disappointment which of course even if genuine was of little consequence since obviously the buxom captain gave little concern about what her partners actually liked. At the very least she knew that Devin definitely enjoyed being reamed by her huge cock, maybe it was just about the cock for Devin. Regardless, she figured it was better to help Devin accept himself a little more and enjoy all manner of sex that he could have to him with his feminine body and thick cock. "Don't tell me that means you're not attracted to me..." Marin leaned over, to get a better look at Devin's pretty face or more so, Devin get a better look at her as she dared to make her full lower lips quiver for full effect. "Ah well...! They say repetition makes the heart grow fonder! Or whatever the saying is~"

"A bottom? Me a bottom or are you referring to yourself?" Marin asked her cheeks flushed a little and she seemed just the slightest tad defensive to the idea of her being a bottom. "I think you'd make at least a decent power bottom..." She responded, regaining her composure as she squeezed at the curvy redhead's wide hips. "Even so, can't hurt to try and fuck the hot mouth of a pretty boy. Seems like you're really enjoying it after all..." Marin whispered in Devin's ear again as she ground her thick shaft against the tight little hole.

"I'd hardly call you a big boy, Devin...Even if you used to be a fatty~" She teased while rearing back a little and pushing the wide tip into his tight little pucker while Bart seemed to slow his sucking while hearing his name brought up more between the two above him. From this angle he could see the considerable...slopes of the cabin boy's chest beneath his shirt. He was confused but he was certain that Devin was already going to keep this all a secret for his sake, he might as well not worry too much about what secrets Devin had. "Never know until we try~" Marin teased as she took one of Devin's hands and placed it on the back of the young man's flaxen blonde hair.

Paradox Court

« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2017, 10:26:30 pm »
Evie shook her head. "I didn't say that. Women have much more allure, but when you're trying to survive, you have to roll the drunk males. Literally turn them over, lift their wallet and walk away," she explained. Wait that quite didn't sound right either, but she wasn't going to point that out to Marin. No that might piss the Captain off and she already thought Evie didn't think she was beautiful or her type. If Evie had been fully woman, Marin would have been her type as it would be the best of both worlds.

"I am the bottom. You could never be a bottom Captain. You exude too much confidence, sexual appeal and you know what you want. You take what you want. That's not something a bottom would do. You're a top 100%," she explained. When Marin said to fuck Bart's mouth, she turned to look at the Captain. "I don't wanna kill him with it. He's got a limit I don't wanna push beyond it and risk taking someone from you who is helpful to you." She'd heard horror stories of large cocks getting stuck in throats of the inexperienced and killing them. If she did that to Bart, she'd never be able to sleep at night. Still didn't stop her blush as Marin rubbed against her ass.

"Well I'm an adult, but yeah I'm short," she admitted. "So I guess not." The fuzz on the back of her neck stood up as Marin pressed against her asshole. "T-try? Try what," Evie asked as Marin took her hand and put it on Bart's head.

http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=55845.0 (<--- Old one)

An amusing test I took. This is my result and I encourage you to take it for fun ^ - ^

If you no longer want to continue an RP with me, please be decent and give me the courtesy of saying so. Radio silence when I can find proof you've been active lately and ignoring me, is just not very adult like and not considerate of others. Golden Rule people.

Raf

« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2017, 11:14:23 pm »
"I guess getting men drunk is a little less frowned upon then getting women drunk and stealing from them, hmm?" Marin taunted, not that she cared at all really about Evie's practices since she herself was a pirate though she relied on intimidation, violence, and even rape to procure her riches and desired goods. That being said she just enjoyed pushing people's buttons and considering how well Evie played it off, it made it all that much more fun to see where she could poke to really get to her. Or him, Devie seemed to be much more preferential to being considered a he thus far seemed either most comfortable with that or was insistent on continuing this charade. It did seem that even if Devin was being open about pick-pocketing drunken sailors, on some level he didn't like talking about it much.

Marin's full lips worked up in a smirk as Devin made sure to correct himself, she still couldn't quite tell whether the boy feared or respected her. Clearly, he didn't fear her cock as many a crew member before him ended up either broken or disgusted by her actions and jumping ship the moment that the first port was available. Some she did keep on longer than others against her will, but it was always about constantly having sex for Marin. As much of it as she could have, the better, a new hole was always a pleasant sight. One could say she got bored easily, since disease, boredom, or too much resistance usually got a new crew member kicked off the boat. After all can't have her dick drying up and falling off thanks to some disease ridden tramp, nor did she want it spreading to the rest of the crew and keeping them from being unable to man the boat. Devin may very well be playing her, not afraid of losing his dignity by being pounded in order to get at the captain in any way possible then again he did say he was once a street urchin and such a fight for survival more than likely had made him just about willing to put up with anything...even the insatiable captain.

"Good boy..." She chuckled softly, even patting his head in a mocking manner before a frown upturned her smile when he seemed hesitant about fucking the other male's mouth. "I said fuck his mouth, Devie...I didn't say try to ram the whole thing in there, ya silly~" Marin teased him, giving that big rump a spank as it rippled beneath her palm. "I was talking about plumping up your little boyfriend here, after all don't you think he would look cute if he had a big fat ass to match your's?" She asked, whispering purposefully in Devin's ear as she pressed the tip of her cock into Devin's tight little hole and let it wedge in between the winking flesh as she reached down and gripped his cock to hold it steady for Bart. She was growing a little irritable however, feeling as though she was going to have to move Devin around like a puppet to get what she wanted.

Paradox Court

« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2017, 06:40:27 am »
"Yes though where I came from if you could get a woman stupid enough to drink herself to sleep and roll her, none one would stop ya," Evie chuckled nervously. There weren't many buttons to push for Evie, not when she had her mind made up. If one of the crew had tried getting in her pants without asking, they'd be losing a dick, but Marin was the Captain. Marin was who held her life in her hands at the moment so she was a willing submissive for the Pirate. Besides, she was beautiful. How often did you meet truly beautiful women like Marin? Women who knew what they were doing? Women who weren't riddled with disease?

But of course she didn't fear Marin's cock. Marin hadn't said her dick killed someone so she'd be fine. She assumed anyway. Evie respected Marin, it would be stupid not to, but she feared what the Captain would do on poor people like Bart. She had a feeling Bart would be jumping ship in the next port, the poor man. Still Evie's only reason for letting the Captain partake of her ass was because it was her ticket for a ride. As long as the Captain's fee was paid, she had safe passage.

Despite trying to resist, Evie nuzzled Marin's hand that was petting her. How disgraceful.

Evie blushed at the Captain saying not to shove the whole thing down Bart's throat. "Captain, I'm a virgin. I've never fucked anything of anyone before and I've only had my ass cherry popped. Oh!" Her hips thrusted forward when Marin smacked her ass, sending it a bit further down Bart's throat. She didn't have time to apologize before she groaned as Marin pressed her tip in Evie's ass. Still it was apparent that Marin wanted a little more movement on Evie's part.

She looked down at Bart. "If I go too far back, slap your hand on the floor once and I'll back up." Silently she told Bart she didn't think the Captain was going to put up with much more stalling. Evie moved her hips forward a bit and back out. In and out repeated. Since Evie was supposed to fuck his mouth, she figured her hips had to be the one moving.

Raf

« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2017, 06:59:04 am »
"Then why didn't you do it? You're a smart boy, I'm sure you were capable~" Marin remarked, wondering just what level the curvaceous male was willing to stoop to. No judgement on her part, she had already plummeted to the bedrock by the time she had been named captain. It didn't hurt to get a good analysis of a crew member either, after all Marin never wanted them to be stupid enough to try and cross her. Mutiny wasn't as prevalent among pirates as one may think but when it happened it could certainly get ugly. And someone as arrogant and prideful as the good captain certainly didn't want to worry about a new member coming in and poisoning the minds of her crew...Who some may argue might have a good reason to rise up against their perverse captain.

A smirk tugged the captain's full lips upward as she patted the young man's head as she thought of something just perfect to screw with the curvy boy leaning into her touch. Leaning along the other side of his head, her full lips grazing against his ear. "Now that's such a good girl..." She whispered for only Devin to hear before lifting her head once more. He must think that she didn't suspect a thing or at least hoped she didn't but she just as well could be toying with him by calling Devin the opposite sex since men were so often upset by being compared to the fairer sex. It was up for Devin to decide as she massaged his rounded bottom with her other hand, a little reward for getting the message and taking a more assertive approach with Bart.

The buxom captain watched over Devin's shoulder as Devin despite his argument that he was very inexperienced, instructed the shorter male to hit the floor with his hand to get Devin to back off. The petite young man nodding in response. Not what Marin would have liked to see but she figured choking Bart into unconsciousness by ramming her own dick into Devin's ass probably wouldn't keep her cabin boy submissive for long. Bart nodded and groaned as the redhead's cock slid into his mouth, his thin lips warm along the shaft as his hot tongue wriggled beneath the heated girth. His eyes closing as he actually sucked her off, bobbing his head in time with Devin's motions. "Hmm! Now see that wasn't so hard, was it?" Marin teased using Devin's ass cheeks to lightly jerk her cock as she squeezed them together. Pre collected at the tip running down between her glans and seeping into the smooth crack of the redhead's ass.

Paradox Court

« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2017, 11:23:24 pm »
"Because I was dressed as a woman. Women tend to leave other women alone," Evie said. "It's also an unspoken professional rule that you don't try rolling your fellow coworkers as it were," she said. Evie wasn't bothering with analogizing the crew. Marin was clearly top dog and was a lot stronger than she was and would be much more trusted over Evie. Nope trying to stage a mutiny here would be a death sentence of her own making. It was better to just not rock the boat during her stay here and to try and keep to herself as much as possible.

When Marin called her a good girl, she blushed. "I'm a cross dresser, of course I'm a good girl. When I need to be anyway," she replied back. She couldn't just let Marin think she found a way to dig into her, a way under the wall. There wasn't a way the Captain knew she was female. Not yet anyway. Hopefully she could keep her wits about her and as soon as they were far enough away from where she was known, she could disembark and go on her way. Since she had spent her whole life in a port town, authorities might not think she'd venture out of a port town. She'd go inland and disappear into more populations.

Keeping Bart protected was Evie's priority. After all in this situation she was dominate to Bart right? It was a dom's job to keep their sub safe if she could remember some of what the whores had taught her correctly. Eventually Bart would likely have to learn to deep throat, but it didn't have to be tonight. As Bart groaned around her cock however, Evie's legs almost buckled under her. It was even a surprise as Bart seemed to no longer be afraid, but enthusiastic. As Marin teased Evie, she blushed. "Well keeping Bart safe is the job of someone in power right? Though I'm starting to think Bart's topping me from the bottom. My legs just about buckled when he groaned." It had felt very good.

Raf

« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2017, 10:07:58 am »
"Mhmm, respectable but far less profitable." Marin noted simply as she watched the way that Bart sucked on Devin's thick cock, certainly seemed to be a bit more enthused about it than she had hoped. Which was to say the way he shrieked at the sight of her own, she had suspected he wouldn't possibly be interested at all when she had Devin take her place. A pleasing surprise to say the least, it seemed that the young scholar had a crush on her cabin boy. How adorably disgusting! Marin turned her attention back to the cabin boy, seemed he had an answer for everything though the heat in his cheeks was as plain as day. Her hand came up again with a firm smack against the curvy boy's ass to grip it nice and tight.

"Do you like being called a girl, Devie? Do you tell people you just do it for fun? For survival? Or are you really a big girl deep down~?" She practically purred into the shell of his ear, her full warm lips grazing along the edges of his lobe and curve of his ear while her hand drifted lower past his girly rump. Her fingers hooking just enough to possibly dip between her moist pink folds but paused when the young man brought up an interesting point. Marin blinked, her hand sliding away from the girl's nether regions when she had been so dangerously close and looked down at the bobbing head of the blonde male.

"Hmm, seems he's the power bottom here huh?" Marin remarked thoughtfully, as she shifted and slid her tip back down between those smooth round ass cheeks then...Without much warning other then the warm sensation of her dick rubbing against the skin, she plunges into Devin's tight hole halfway. "Hmm still roomy~" She chuckled as Bart gagged. "Are you just a sub all around, Devie? Should I tie you down in the crew quarters and write cumdump in big bold letters across your stomach so you can really get your kicks?" She teased as she pumped steadily in and out of the young man's loosened asshole while Bart tilted his head back a little to make sure Devin's cock didn't end up completely lodged down his throat.

Paradox Court

« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2017, 01:59:33 am »
"Girls are a lot smarter than boys I'm afraid. They know how to better safeguard against thievery," Evie explained. Maybe saying girls were superior would please Marin a lot more so she'd stop roaming her a little more. Evie had no idea that Bart had been terrified about Marin's cock though. She wouldn't have been surprised, but she didn't know for sure. To Evie it seemed like perhaps because she was kinder, Bart was more willing to save his own skin. The idea of a crush on her hadn't even entered her mind.

Evie yelped a little squeak as Marin slapped her ass firmly and groped it. Oh this was getting tricky. "Who wouldn't want to be a woman? Men tend to treat you better, some buy you dinner, you're allowed to be a bit sassy. I'd say women are the secret top dogs of the world. After all the saying is 'Behind every man is a woman' but they mean in like a powerful sense. Men are easy to manipulate don't you think? They see only what they wanna see where women are more intelligent." Really if she had been a full woman, she might be able to rule the world, but because Evie had both, she was considered a freak.

Power bottom? Bart? No surely not. Though it did seem to make sense. Almost as soon as Evie had offered up her cock, Bart had gone to work without any real hesitation as she thought about it. Still, it kept Marin from finding the pussy she had hidden under her body. The captain just inserted herself almost as quick as she could, causing poor Bart to deep throat a bit. It didn't look like Bart minded though, if the fact his eyes rolled back in his head and he softly moaned around her cock. "I'm more of a picky sub I'd say. Kinda like you have to earn the right to  top me? I don't think if that makes any sense."

Raf

« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2017, 09:55:50 am »
Evie would be sorely mistaken if she thought that Marin had any preference on how she saw one sex or the other, obviously she flaunted her female form proudly and clearly got a high off of the power she had. But considering she would gladly stick her dick in a hole regardless of whether or not something dangled between their legs, it was doubtful she cared about one gender more than the other. It was all about the power for her, she could have had no dick or been born without boobs, the personality trait of taking whatever she wanted and using her body to get it still would have remained. It was cute to see Devin try and weave his way around her taunting with his words but the more he did, it made it harder to tell if he could be trusted. At the moment however she found him misguided at best, Marin may have had a neanderthal mentality to how she brought partners to her bed but at the same time she judged people more on their will then their gender. How strong it was, and how easily she could break it if she so wished. Despite her track record there were men and women and those in between that had proven to be her betters.

The sound of the curvy little redhead squirming and yelping at her touch further only made Marin that much harder, even enough so to distract her from her previous curiosity and get right to plunging her fat dick in that plump peach of an ass. "Weak minded fools are easy to manipulate, Devie~ What you fail to realize is that some people deep down are just waiting for someone to come along and use them up, take them for all their worth..." Marin groaned thrusting deep again, leaving Bart and Devin to adjust to her greedy thrusts. Bart in the midst of sucking gagged and reared his head back a bit as Devin's cock was thrust down his throat nearly made his eyes water.  "I have a giant dick that makes people scream if they've never seen such a thing before, but they warm up to me soon enough..." Marin breathed into her ear, as she thrust again, her hips clapping audibly into Devin's own as her arms encircled Devin around the waist to pull him closer a reprieve for Bart who sat back on his hips a little still with his feet beneath as he coughed up a good collection of pre that had pooled a the back of his throat.

"Maybe I need to teach you to be more open minded then!" Marin grunted as she lifted Devin off his feet at least enough so his tip-toes were scraping the wooden surface of the floor leaving his glistening and dripping cock to hover freely while the captain's thick rod was now lodged completely inside of him. Devin's stomach bulged in the shape of the captains cock as she shallowly ground against him while holding him up. "Bart, sweetie, doesn't this delicious girl cock look divine? Come give it a lick, make Devin cum and maybe we'll relegate your training sessions to once every two weeks." She lured him, a mischievous grin on the taller woman's face as Bart blushed and looked down considering for a moment. He considered perhaps doing something brave and trying to get behind the captain to get her to let Devin down but...He didn't dare try something like that...Plus poor Devin was so hard now, it'd be kind of selfish not to allow him release. Timidly, Bart scooted forward on his hands and knees before raising up enough to gently grip Devin's wide hips and carefully wrap his lips back over the head to take him in completely.

Paradox Court

« Reply #101 on: October 12, 2017, 02:54:57 am »
It wasn't that she thought Marin had a preference on how she viewed sex, it was just the more people who knew, the easier the information would be to get out there. If it got around, who knew what sort of people would come out of the woodwork to possess her. Marin had a reputation to protect her along with skill. She was ruthless and very proud of the large cock and breasts she possessed. Evie would be a clear submissive, an obvious non-threat to Marin's leadership as well, just as Marin was an obvious dominate. All Evie had was feminine wiles, but if they knew she was also a futa, she'd probably be kidnapped to be a sex slave to a whole crew. After all, besides the anus she had a fully working vagina and cock! She'd be able to service those who were straight or gay without much issue. Better to keep it under wraps.

Evie made a noise as Marin started to get harder in her and squirmed. Marin was getting a little out of hand with her thrusts so Evie had to look after Bart. "Bart back up a bit so you don't choke, but I can't guarantee your safety if you pull all the way off," she told him before Marin started talking about her dick. "What about those like me who didn't scream at the size," Evie asked as Marin breathed into her ear. "I simply submitted even though I'd seen how impressive it is. I warmed up pretty quickly to you."

Marin thrusted so hard and deep it literally picked Evie up off the ground! Bart had backed off to cough up a bit, which was good since it probably would have killed him. The Captain then started to taunt Bart. Don't fall for it Bart! She probably won't space out your 'training', Evie thought at him, but Bart took the bait and started to take his dick again. Evie was still dangling off the end of Marin's cock so she was just unable to do anything but kick her legs.

Raf

« Reply #102 on: October 24, 2017, 12:27:46 am »
Marin could teach Evie a few things should the girl be open enough to her, in the end it might only be by coincidence since Marin only sought to get her rocks off and make a cute new pet out of her cabin boy but at the very least her selfish nature could be enough to give Evie another way to survive with her given attributes and not worry so much about how others might take advantage of her. Even if she had to do it in a more deceptive way, using her feminine charms to lure a larger opponent or target into a false sense of security and gain the upper hand. After all, Marin hadn't been born as tall as she was, she had to fight and scrap at a certain age until the growth spurt hit...A time she might not fully relate to now which might make it harder for Marin to understand how unwilling the petite male truly was to not use his body to his advantage.

A low hum of pleasure seeped warmly past the buxom captain's supple lips as Devin seemed to be a little off put by the swelling of her cock inside him as each bucking thrust of her wide hips shoved the meaty cock deeper down Bart's throat. His eyes watering at the lack of oxygen as he struggled to breathe through his nose while Devin tried his best to warn Bart to back up enough to keep from being choked by his own cock. "Puh..." Bart groaned long enough to get his breath back only for Marin's offer to ring out in his head again before diving on Devin's cock once more. "Let's just consider them those that already know what they want, isn't that true Devin? You like having my cock deep inside your naught hole?"

Marin smirked darkly, one hand remaining tight around Devin's curving waist as Bart fell for the bait and bobbed his head a bit sloppily on the other male's cock though the effort certainly left the redhead's throbbing member in a perpetual vacuum while Marin lifted Devin's shirt completely. The 'boy's' supple breasts jiggling free as the grin spread further across Marin's face. "Tell me Devie, your man-boobs look just a bit too supple and perky to be a side affect of losing too much weight in one area. Are you hiding something from me?"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 12:28:09 am by Raf »

Paradox Court

« Reply #103 on: October 24, 2017, 02:42:13 am »
Confidence was something Evie lacked in a setting where there were quite a few dominates in play. It turned into being confident in their abilities rather than her own. Marin wanted to get her rocks off and Evie was confident that she would. Simple as that. She didn't know how to be dominate too much or how to treat the fact she was born with both genders as an attribute, though it seemed like Marin would be more than willing to share that knowledge at least, if she ever knew.

Those who knew hat they wanted? "I wanted to not be ejected into port or the sea, so I guess that related," Evie mused as Bart took her cock deep again. "Mmmph," she squirmed in Marin's hold. Bart really seemed to be enjoying himself now. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep from cumming when Marin lifted her shirt.

"Ah! No don't do that," she said, trying to pull her shirt back down. "It's why I keep them covered. I'm a boy and they look very girly. What kind of man has boobs like that?" She was still trying to deny it. Deny, deny, deny. And hop you could get away with it.

Raf

« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2017, 08:52:22 am »
Marin sneered coldly, clearly very much amused by the cabin boy's desperate attempts to maintain a lie that was very much doomed. Even Bart was thrilled by the sight with his eyes widened his cheeks hollowed as he sucked lightly for the moment to see what all the commotion from above was about. What he found was Devin's silky globes now wobbling freely without the shirt to hide them, granted he'd seen suspicious curving beginnings to the young man's chest earlier but decided to keep it to himself. It was a bit hard not stare now however with Marin essentially spilling the beans or perhaps in this case the melons. "Don't stop sucking, Bart~" Marin called from over Devin's shoulder as she carefully rolled her hips to grind up into his spreading butthole or rather her spread butthole at this point.

"It's not nice to lie, Devie...Especially to your captain." Marin remarked a fake pout on her full lips as she moaned feeling herself near the edge as the wide mushroom at the tip of her rock hard shaft pulsed so hotly between the curvy futa's cheeks. In another age, perhaps even another world, she might have been able to insist that she was still very much male but was in a bit of a transition. She had heard tales in further reaches of the seas about such magic to exist though she put about as much stock into that as the story of singing sirens lounging on rocks in treacherous waters. "Mnhhaah g-going to cum..." She remarked shuddering a bit, perhaps one of the few times that Devin would ever hear that husky and sultry voice quiver in such a way.

Though Captain Marin might have been distracted for the time being, this did not mean that the discussion was over...Nor was the sex for that matter, provided that Devin didn't pass out before Marin could get a good use out of her. She was ruthless in getting what she wanted but even she knew when to back off. This however was not one of those times, she intended to getting to the bottom of Devin's true identity as she rutted into her bouncing bottom, her thick shaft throbbing as Bart suckled the redhead at the same time.

Paradox Court

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2017, 05:30:53 am »
Her face was aflamed as if it were on fire. Mira had to let go of whatever her hands were doing and used them to hold her breasts still. NOooooo her secret was out. This couldn't be! Oh god they need to stop so she could put her shirt down and keep them covered. She didn't want them to get out. If everyone knew she had breasts and a pussy, she would end up being the whole ships fuck toy and that didn't sound pleasant.

"I was a chubby kid I swear," she said, trying to wiggle away from the Captain, but was held in place. Marin continued to push in and out of her ass while Bart sucked on her cock. She wasn't going to be able to handle much more of this. They were both a little too good at this for her to last. It looked like Marin would cum soon and then maybe Bart could be freed and the Captain wouldn't question her breasts again.

Raf

« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2017, 07:11:03 am »
A cruel laugh escaped the moaning Marin as she held the curvy yet smaller futa in place, Devin as she had so called herself wasn't going anywhere, anytime soon. Boy, was this one stubborn though! The evidence was there in front for both to see, no way for even Marin who was pressed tight behind the girl, to miss those luscious globes jiggling rhythmically with each thrust deep into her bouncing rump. "My, my, you are a tough shell to crack...I can clearly see those big titties of your's and yet you still want to claim that this all just baby fat..." Marin groaned, her usual sensual lilt faltering as she could feel the cabin boy's plump rear squeezing so tight around her cock that she was almost certain that she'd blow at any moment. "Unnh...Am I going to have to torture it out of you...Even more...?" Marin questioned and Bart blushed, the male trying his bet to avert his eyes away from her and stare down at Devin's throbbing shaft in order to keep from staring.

"Bart..." Marin seemed to consider what she should do next with him, Bart was fine with sucking his new friend's dick though she doubted that he would aid in molesting her further. Such as trying to help hold her legs and fuck the pussy she was so desperate to keep hidden. "Make sure she cums all over your face and chest, then you can go." Marin remarked with a grin before ramming her huge rod deeper into Devin's rounded bottom while Bart came off the cock with a wet pop as he continued stroking as fast yet smoothly as he could without putting any strain on her shaft...Not that he could have as Evie was probably much stronger than him.

Paradox Court

« Reply #107 on: November 04, 2017, 08:09:14 am »
Ahhhhh she needed to get out of here! She tried pulling her shirt down to cover herself. "Don't you know that men who used to be overweight can retain man boobs? I jut have man boobs they're not girls boobs," she said, trying to protest some more. Oh god what was she gonna do if Marin let that out for the whole crew to know!? SHe'd be tied to a damn bed and just fucked senseless wouldn't she? The Captain was cruel enough to do that she was sure of it.

Marin's orders to Bart made her blush. She was supposed to cum on him? Give him a facial and a body wash of cum? Poor Bart was just caught up in the middle of this. She was so sorry about tit, but she couldn't do anything about it. It looked like Evie would just have to let Bart know when she was going to cum.

A few more thrusts from Marin and sucking from Bart and Evie panted. "I-I'm about to cum!"

Raf

« Reply #108 on: November 26, 2017, 09:09:01 pm »
Marin growled lowly behind Devin's head, amazed that this girl was being so insistent on her large silky breasts were simply body fat left over from previously being overweight. "Tell me something then mister tubs, why do you have such a flat tummy for someone whose breasts seem to stick out so far? You'd at least have some pudge left over." The taller futa remarked as her own luscious breasts pressed into the shoulder of the smaller young woman keeping her pressed tight between her and Bart. Each thrust plodding her supple melons into Devin's back as she plowed into his gaped asshole relentlessly. At this point she cared little whether Devin was willing to admit the truth or not, for the time being her nut was about to bust and she had a perfect hot hole sucking her in for more regardless of the bearer's gender. 

"Good~" Marin whispered into Devin's ear, leaning into nip at it just hard enough to be felt thoroughly without causing any skin tearing damage. Watching the brunette's veiny throbbing dick shudder into the petite male's face who was stuck in place, as his face was seemingly frozen in awe with the tip quivering in his very face. His soft lips parted open as his eyes widened at the sight of the first few ropes about to burst forth from the parting urethra.

Paradox Court

« Reply #109 on: November 27, 2017, 07:34:44 am »
"I built muscle there on it," she said, hoping the Captain would buy it. She didn't want people to think she was a freak for having both sets of reproductive organs! Still it seemed the Captain still wanted to play with her breasts as she plowed her asshole. Then there was Bart. Would Bart keep his mouth shut about her having boobs? Or would he tell on her too? Oh god this day was just getting worse and worse, no matter how good it felt for the Captain to ram her prostate over and over.

"Ahhhh ha," she cried out as Marin bit her ear and started to send rope after thick rope of cum onto poor Bart's face. Some of her cum got in his mouth and she felt so bad and was so sorry that she'd gotten it in his mouth. Evie wanted to apologize, but there was just no way for her to without the Captain getting miffed about it. She was sagging in Marin's arms, drained from cumming so hard.

Raf

« Reply #110 on: December 06, 2017, 09:02:18 am »
"Mnnaaahh~!!!" The Captain practically purred out into her moan as she rammed her huge throbbing cock deep inside the perky round rump of her cabin boy, his or rather her stomach now spreading wider and wider across its surface as her seed sloshed around inside it at a steady yet rapid pace. Devin's plump ass cheeks slapping against the hips of her captain as Marin thrust in with each remaining spurt of seed continuing to fill the poor young man's ass until his stomach was rounded out to the point that it made Devin look quite pregnant. Marin grabbed him by it, her hands pressed to the taut rounding surface, possibly placing more pressure on her stretched stomach than needed.
"You missed out Bart, look out how happy she is so full of my cum~" Marin teased both at the same time as she leaned over enough to rest her chin softly against the curvy cabin boy's shoulder, rubbing her hands tauntingly over the pregnant looking belly of the redhead. A smirk tugging her full lips up at one corner as she looked back over at the cum soaked young man.

"Get cleaned up, you can take that off and get back to your cabin. I have more to discuss with Devie here...And Bart you know to keep your mouth shut about her don't you?" Marin remarked, her tone suddenly a bit more severe than usual as she glowered down at the petite male for a moment, looking directly into Bart's eyes. He gulped and nodded, not having to hear a more in depth threat as to what would happen if he didn't. "Good..." Marin purred and once Bart was on his way Marin moved to the bed, her cock pumping in and out of Devin and stirring the cum inside her as Marin moved her over to the bed.  "Now that he's gone, maybe you'll let me do some more exploring~"

As if Evie really had a choice in the matter.

Paradox Court

« Reply #111 on: December 06, 2017, 11:12:21 pm »
As Evie looked down at her stomach, she gaped. H-how did Marin have that much cum still in her!? Evie's stomach hadn't distended like that before so why now? Did Marin have more of a thing for girls? No she thought she had covered that pretty well and would just have to keep insisting she was male. Just because the Captain embraced her own girl cock, didn't mean she had a huge thing for others with the same condition. Besides Marin was beautiful enough that men wouldn't mind it that much, but Evie...well she was considered rather plain. Still where the hell had all this excess cum come from!?

Marin taunted Bart at her expense and she blushed while looking away. Poor Bart had Evie's cum all over his face. As Marin told Bart to clean up and go back to his cabin, Evie could give one sigh of relief. At least Bart's virginity was preserved and that had been her goal, though perhaps she should have worried more about herself than Bart.

The Captain started moving Evie towards the bed, still thrusting even though she had just deposited a huge load inside Evie, and spoke. Uh oh, this wasn't good. Marin planned to search her whole body. What would Marin do with her? Evie had no idea, but sensed it wasn't going to be pleasant.

Raf

« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2017, 10:05:43 am »
Marin kept Evie locked on her cock with her thick shaft lodged so deeply inside her, giving a few more thrusts, perhaps a display of power to remind the cabin boy who was in charge or to simply tease her as her thick cock mixed about the hot seed inside Evie's ass. The smile on her face faded though as she reached down and tweaked the girl's nipples hard, not so much as to cause terrible pain but definitely enough to cause discomfort. Her previous expression of perverse delight replaced by one of anger as her brow furrowed and her lips tightened in a stern frown. Captain Marin was not very fond of people lying to her, and at this point she was convinced that for whatever reason, Devin was trying to pull a fast on one on her by masquerading as a male and stowing away on her ship. Granted, the young woman had been obedient and even accepted her new role as the cabin boy though it did little to sate the fact that Devin had not been completely honest with her up to this point.

"Real name, now." She commanded, holding the girl down by her wrists so they were pinned to either side of her with either of her own hands. Mostly just to make sure the girl couldn't try and squirm her way out of the situation, she didn't really think that Devin would nor did she believe her to be much of a fighter the way she kept skirting around most things but it she was never going to miss out on a chance to hold a cute girl down.
"You're going to explain to me why you've taken this long to be honest with me, or I am not going to play nice anymore!" Captain Marin hissed as she thrust again into Devin, and this time hard most likely not quite painful but definitely enough to make her presence known. Her thick cock still as hard as ever.

Paradox Court

« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2017, 06:52:42 am »
(Oh ho! Marin made my heart flutter there hehe)

"Ow!" She didn't quite like this pressure on her nipples. It hurt a little, but she knew it wasn't Marin's full force. Evie could tell the Captain was angry, probably even thought she was here to cause strife, but this was not the case. She had told the truth about everything except her name and her particular endowments. Well her last name was still the same, but the first one that wasn't it.

Evie didn't fight the Captain as she was holding her down. It would be futile. Even with slicker dodging skills, Marin was clearly the stronger one. "Fine fine stop grinding my wrist bones together please it hurts and doesn't give me much focus," she asked politely. "I'm Evangeline McDowell and I didn't disclose my gender because I'm a rather weak woman. It wouldn't take much for your crew to overpower me and force their way on me."

Marin thrust hard. "OW! Stop hurting me please and just ask your next question. I assume you have more, but I am not a mind reader."

Raf

« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2017, 09:30:58 am »
(Glad to hear it~)

Marin glared but relaxed her hold on the girl's wrists enough for the redhead to concentrate as she had insisted it would allow her to be more compliant, when Evangeline did finally decide to be truthful the taller brunette's face relaxed considerably. In fact her full lips formed a smug smile as she stood up some relieving some of the pressure within the girl as well as further towards the grip on her thin wrists. Captain Marin snickering at the girl's fear while admitting her fear of the captain's crew overwhelming her and taking turns at her curvy little body with no way for her to fight back. The idea sounded pretty hot actually but seeing the fear in the young woman's eyes made her think better of it, even if it would be a hoot to see, she didn't much care for sharing her toys. Plus soiling such a pretty little fuck-toy with a bunch of geezers and idiots did not sound like her idea of fun.

"Heh, I don't know if that's some sick fantasy you have deep down or if it's a lame excuse for lying after stowing away on someone's ship but I can assure you I don't throw around my toys just for kicks. What kind of pervert do you take me for?" Marin teased giving the poor girl's erect nipple another firm tweak, even pulling it tight to stretch it out some along the very small distance it could reach before releasing it so it jiggled back in place.
"Evangline huh? A lot more fancy than Devin...Your secret is safe with me, Benjamin looks more delicate than you so unless he wants to take your place as official cock hole for the whole ship I'm sure he'll keep his mouth shut too."

Marin studied Evie for a long moment, hazel eyes that almost looked gold in the dim lighting looking her over before releasing her and sliding out of her ass allowing some of the warm jizz to gush out onto the floor of her cabin. "You're a pretty boy but I bet you're an even sexier girl, now go on find something you like and put it on for me, you've got a long night to make up for lying to me...and the whole crew."

Paradox Court

« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2017, 06:57:52 am »
"Thank you," Evie said as the Captain loosened her hold on her wrist. She didn't try to get away, that wouldn't have gone over well. Instead she explained and waited.

When Marin said sick fantasy or lame excuse, she tilted her head. "I stowed away because you were the first ship leaving the port that I knew wouldn't be searched. Officials are terrified of you, there's no way they'd look for me on your ship, they'd think I'd be too afraid to try and stow away on your ship simply because they're too afraid to check it. I took a risk, a shot, one of three options would happen. I'd either miraculously make it all the way to where I was going without being caught, be caught and hopefully just be taken at my outward appearance as a male and not die, or die. I didn't think you'd care to check deeper, but that was my mistake in thought process. I knew you weren't stupid, but I admit, I had hoped for lazy in that area. Why would I tell you all this, if any of it was a lie?" It would be stupid to lie at this point after all.

"I'm not nearly as intelligent as you are and it would only take lying to your face further to piss you off. I'm dumb sure, but not entirely stupid to think if I lied to you, you'd not notice. All I have left is the truth and that being honest to you will spare me being passed around. I bargained to be your toy for passage, but not the crews. If I lied, I have no idea what you'd do to me, so better to tell the truth Captain."

She blushed as Marin said her name was fancy. "I go by Evie for short if that's better? And don't you mean Bart?" Or was his name Ben? "Oh god did I get his name wrong the whole time!?" She was gonna have to apologize to him for that.

"Oh um okay." Maybe now her adrenaline would stop. She hadn't been paying much attention to the sexual things Marin had been doing to her this hole time, a bit more focused on telling the Captain the truth rather than a lie. Lying would have been way too much work and gotten her nothing good in the end. Truth was better.

She got out of the bed and went to look at what Marin had in the chest she had indicated. Evie looked through all the pieces until finally selecting something that wasn't daring, but could still be perceieved as naughty. She had picked out a babydoll that was translucent and the same color as her flesh. It had black lace under her breasts and on the cups where they were beings held. The matching panties wouldn't contain her dick so she just left them off. "Um how is this," she asked Marin after stepping out from behind the changing screen which she was sure was mostly there for decoration.

Raf

« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2017, 07:36:23 am »
Captain Marin could only smirk in response to her new crew member's explanation of everything she had done up to this point, it was a bit amusing to hear her talk at length and even complimenting the captain and stating how much she though of the dark haired woman's intelligence. Explaining that if she had done anything to be further deceitful and trying to act like the captain was a dullard would not have been in Evie's best interest. Perhaps the first time that anyone had ever called her intelligent, usually at best she was seen as impulsive and greedy leading to her own mistakes in the past. Then again maybe Evie was as foolish as she claimed herself to be, if she put that much faith in the captain's capabilities. Marin was at the very least good at three things; fucking, fighting, and uh...stealing.

"Evie's as good as Devie so I'll be glad to go with that...Eh, something with a B and obnoxiously long," she remarked carelessly as she waved her hand dismissively in response to the redhead's concern about what Bart's real name actually was. It was indeed Bart so Evangeline had nothing to worry about though it was obvious that Marin didn't care too much about Bart to the extent that she would have remembered his name properly. She was a selfish sort, and it might be in Evangeline's best interest not to grow too close to the captain. The one thing saving her cute ass was the fact that Marin had a very sexual interest in her though perhaps it could last. After all the other redhead on board, Tamara seemed to have flourished well enough under Marin's guidance.

Surprisingly patiently, Marin took a seat upon the bed with one long caramel hued leg draped over the other while leaning back on her arms and watching with a small chuckle. Of course the shy young woman would bother changing behind the screen that Tamara had insisted Marin keep in her room if she was going to be inviting guests and having them change into sexy garments.
"Fits you so well..." Marin remarked with a devilish grin as she leaned forward with her arms moving to the edge and lifting herself from the bed to saunter on over to the curvy redhead now dressed in an incredibly cute teddy that had her cum soaked cock hardening at the sight of the futa.
"Looks like you got a bun in the oven even more so in this, the way it falls on your stomach really brings that out~" She teased poking at the cum filled gut playfully beneath Evie's teddy.

"Now! You aren't trying to incite mutiny or some under cover agent for the Royal Navy so that's good for you otherwise I may have tied you down in the brig and invited everyone to take turns." Marin remarked as she made her way casually over to a trap door in the ceiling, yanking it down by a small rope tassel enough for what looked like hanging shackles to fall. "You did still lie, I get why you did but I have to punish you for something so c'mere...Don't worry it'll be fun!"

Paradox Court

« Reply #117 on: December 23, 2017, 12:50:57 am »
Evie didn't plan on staying forever so there wouldn't be much issue unless Marin prevented her from leaving the ship at every port they stopped in. She wouldn't fight Marin if that's what she wanted, knowing to fight that much would just lead to her secret getting out in her mind. The smaller red head didn't know if Marin still got down and dirty with Tamara, wasn't her business either, but who knew right?

She was blushing as Marin said the outfit fit her well and proceeded to say it looked like she was pregnant. Evie rather hoped to not really be pregnant, she wanted to raise children in families, not on her own, but if Marin had a fetish that was fine if it just looked like she was, well that would be doable. Still she blushed as Marin poked her stomach.

Her head tilted when Marin started talking about mutiny. "I don't think a plan like that would have worked anyway. Your crew is extremely devoted so they'd never turn on you." When she shackles fell her eyes got wide, but she couldn't overpower Marin. She walked over to Marin, hunched on herself, but pissing the Captain off wouldn't end well. Better to just do as she said and hope that Marin didn't damage her too much. "How exactly are you punishing me," she asked. She wasn't saying no, just asking what was going to happen.

Raf

« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2017, 10:25:01 am »
Clearly, Marin was not the most subtle of people and for all her apparent cunning, she usually spoke with no filter. Fetish or not, she was amused by the sight of Evie with a big round belly protruding forth. It was quite cute or at least the way that Evie reacted to it was rather adorable she had to admit. That being said, she wasn't in the mood for dealing with a bunch of brats. Speaking of which, Marin's eyes flicked upward as she seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. Evangeline's approach barely noticed as she looked to her nightstand only to turn and find Evie at her side like an obedient pet, she smiled and tilted her head a little to the side allowing her long straight black hair to fall more freely over her ample bosom. Marin reached down and pet the girl on her head, ruffling her red hair a bit showing a softer side of the perverse captain.

"Do you take herbs to prevent pregnancy?" She asked curiously, casually taking Evie's arms and lifting them up so that they would fit into the shackles, showing her strength as she reached down and hoisted her up enough in one arm so she could properly lock them around her wrists so that she hung from the ceiling of the cabin. Once that nice little metal click filled her ears, she set Evie back down to which the cabin boy would find herself not too far high in the air but just enough so she was only standing on the balls of her feet. Not the worst position but definitely one that wouldn't be very comfortable after a long while.

Raising an eyebrow to the girl's question she gave a small chuckle that barely seeped past her full lips, giving Evie a firm swat on the lips before walking back to her wardrobe and pulling out a smaller perfectly square wooden box that was nearly a foot in height. She placed it down on the bed and dug through it with what sounded like metal and wood clinking together and perhaps other materials.
"So...fun question? Do you prefer length or girth?" She asked casually before pulling out a smooth metal phallus about six inches in length, giving it a shake so it rattled with what sounded like small metal balls inside it. The action causing the phallus to vibrate on its own.
"Neat huh? Enchanted apparently so just the right shake and it gets to vibrating on its own." Marin remarked, letting Evie get a good look at it before rubbing it to her clit with the very tip of it while waiting for an answer to her previous questions.

Paradox Court

« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2017, 03:13:26 am »
Marin ruffled her hair and that put Evie a bit more at ease, though it would not last long.

When the Captain asked about if she took herbs to prevent pregnancy, she shook her head. "Up until today when you took me in the galley I've never had anything remotely sexual done to me so I'm not an ass virgin anymore," she said honestly. Marin started to put her in the hangings from the ceiling and it left her on her tippy toes, barely. She couldn't put her arms down or rest her toes. She rather hoped Marin wouldn't keep her in this for too long.

Her head tilted. "Length or girth? Of what?" When she saw the metal phallus, her eyes were wide. "Um...Oh! That's cold," she said with a shiver as Marin rubbed it against her clit. "If you're insisting on using that, I think that's fine just how it is," she said with a blush and looked down. This was embarrassing.