-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A Deal with the Devil (Knix)  (Read 7919 times)

ainsley

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
Re: A Deal with the Devil (Knix)
« Reply #570 on: October 11, 2017, 04:45:47 pm »
Kassie blushed when he cupped her cheeks and looked at her like he thought she'd break at any moment. She frowned when he said she should take time- that he'd make her if she refused. She didn't know if she liked the idea of him making her do anything, but she definitely hated the thought of him making her take time away from him.

"I don't want to take time if it means being away from you. You are the only thing that makes sense right now, the only person that makes me feel like everything will be okay, but I'm still just trying to adapt. I can't just force myself to be happy and act like it's nothing, I'm trying to understand what I've learned and accept it. It's only been a day, I'm trying to get through this as quickly as I can without bothering you with it because I don't want you to worry but it's exhausting!" She sat up and drew in a deep breath.

"I don't want to hear how lucky I am to be crafted or how unique my DNA is, I don't want to remember feeling things carved into my skin when I couldn't move or speak or tell anyone to stop! I just want to be alone for a few days- alone with you and our little zoo. I wish I could smile and pretend I'm over it- I can't. I just need some time to be a little upset, okay?"

Knix

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • The chaos you create
« Reply #571 on: October 11, 2017, 04:57:30 pm »
Hades' smile slowly fell as Kassie started to become upset. He withdrew his hands, not wanting to lose them in the war. He watched her as she went from her usual tone to a shout. He hesitated. How could he speak and defend himself after that? He didn't know what to do. He had thought that things would be good and easy, but they weren't and he felt like an idiot for thinking that.

"Okay." He agreed, deciding to keep his further thoughts to himself since he was convinced that he would upset Kassie. He sat up too, looking down at the bed underneath him instead of at Kassie. The last thing she needed was for him to make her feel bad, so he was just going to keep his mouth shut. She wasn't happy and he realized why. There wasn't really anything he could say to that.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #572 on: October 11, 2017, 06:26:58 pm »
Kassie took a deep breath in through her nose and let it out through her mouth slowly. This was what she wanted to avoid, making him think that there was anything about him she was even a little upset with. He deserved better.

"I'm sorry, I want to make this go away, I want to forget because you haven't done anything to deserve this. I am not mad at you, I don't blame you for anything at all, and I know that it isn't fair that you have to deal with my whining." She reached out and took his hand gently, giving him ample opportunity to break that contact.

"I'm sorry..." She repeated, wishing she could undo it all, or that she could act like she was fine to take that worry from him. "I haven't been open, I haven't told you about my past to make it easier to understand why I feel the way I do. I should have, I just wanted to spare you that ugly side. I wanted to pretend that it was nothing and make you happy." Why was she talking so much? He hadn't said anything really and she was babbling.

"I'm sorry.." She said again, her voice breaking as she tried to hold back her tears.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #573 on: October 11, 2017, 06:51:44 pm »
Hades had no idea what to say. He had already agreed with Kassie on all her terms and wants and needs and whatever else it was she demanded to help herself get to a point where she felt better. He had thought that their conversation concerning this was over but she just kept going.

By the time Kassie started to cry, Hades had lost count of how many times Kassie had apologized to him. He still wasn't sure what to say, since he was still lost for words, and he was worried that speaking would aggravate the situation anyway. She managed to make it sound like he was the only person in this relationship, like his happiness was the only that counted. He didn't understand how she put herself aside. He didn't like it, but he knew speaking up right then was going to make the matter worse.

Hades pulled his hand free from Kassie's, only to move his hands to her sides. He pulled her closer and hugged her, hoping to comfort her.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #574 on: October 11, 2017, 07:51:26 pm »
There was something wrong with her, something so completely fucked up that she was just making matters worse. She swallowed hard when he pulled his hand away, understanding why he wouldn't want to touch her at all. When he pulled her in, she held her breath and closed her eyes tightly. He didn't want to talk and she couldn't blame him.

So she shut her mouth. It was hard to tell what he wanted from her, if he'd rather have her talk about her thoughts or just keep quiet. She wanted to lean on him, but she understood that her baggage wasn't something he had to carry. She would try harder, then, to act like she felt okay. If it was less stress for him then she would learn to handle this on her own. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face against his neck, hiding until she felt certain she could show him a face that didn't make him worry.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #575 on: October 11, 2017, 08:06:29 pm »
Hades sat like that for a moment, letting Kassie soak his energy up to give her some strength too. He had to sit there and think of what he had done to set her off. He hated that he had upset her but at the same time he loved that he finally knew how she felt.

"You are so wrong." he said to her, shaking his head. He breathed in deeply and focused his thoughts. He had to say something. "You think you're just decor or some sex toy to me? No, Kassie. You're my partner, we are partners. I want to see you break down. I want to hear why you are upset when you are upset and how I can fix that. You're not some burden, and if you have burdens then I want to carry them with you. Don't you understand, woman?! I love you not only for the good parts, so stop keeping the bad parts awag from me." he scolded her, tightening his grip on her as if he wanted to lovingly squeeze her to death for a second.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #576 on: October 11, 2017, 09:42:00 pm »
Kassie felt so comforted by the way he held her. Even if she dealt with all her troubling thoughts alone, she knew she could at least feel better when he held her. She was in the process of convincing herself that this would be enough when he finally spoke. She could have laughed when he said she wasn't a sex toy for him.

"How could I ever feel like an object to you when you look at me the way you do? It's the others that make me feel wrong, the ones that talk about making me, or that ask if I remember the process. You are the most wonderful, important person in my life, I love you so much, I thought my burdens would seem trivial or unnecessary to you."

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #577 on: October 12, 2017, 10:45:17 am »
Hades shook his head at Kassie. She had not stopped talking and he was actually stunned. She hadn't spoken this much to him ever. He frowned at her confessions. He was keeping up, even if it seemed hard to.

"Why would i ever deem your problems unnecessary?" he asked her. "If anything, they would come before my own since i care for you more than i do for my own life. I took the rest of your human life away from you, the very least I could do is to acknowledge your problems - but I want to do more than just that because youre my partner, Kassie." he sighed softly and burried his face in her hair, not wanting to talk any more. He had also wanted to know what she remembered from her creation. He still had more he wanted to know but he would leave it be for Kassie's sake.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #578 on: October 12, 2017, 10:55:56 am »
This just showed her that she truly was terrible at communicating her thoughts to him. She closed her eyes when he buried his face in her hair, seeing that he was going to be quiet again. He must have been exhausted by her.

"It works both ways, Hades. If you're curious or worried about something I want you to tell me. I trust you completely, there is absolutely nothing that could change that. You are the only person I want to talk about these things with, the only one I don't mind answering questions for."

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #579 on: October 12, 2017, 02:20:17 pm »
Hades moved when Kassie spoke to him again. He wanted this argument to end. He just wanted to hold her and have the rest of the world be done with. She told him more or less that he had failed to ask her so she failed to tell him. He looked at her before he laid back on to the pillows, staring up at the ceiling.

How could he have asked if he didn't know she was upset? She had been brushing this off as being nothing, something she'll get over, and he hadn't known that she was so caught up in it all still. He had asked about her past, a few times, too. He considered the fact that there was a serious communication error between them, while thinking that there shouldn't be one if they were technically made for one another.

"I thought that you trusted me enough to come to me with anything." He said as he shook his head. Perhaps she would be better off having a little vacation away from everyone, including himself.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #580 on: October 12, 2017, 02:35:09 pm »
Kassie blushed when he laid back down and stared above him. She wasn't trying to blame anything on him, she just... She was just a complete fuck up in every way. How did he think she didn't trust him? He hadn't asked her anything earlier when she tried to tell him what she was feeling, she was trying to be open and lean on him when she felt troubled, but he just kept getting quiet. She wiped her tears away and nodded. This was her fault, she could see that he thought so, too. He really did deserve someone better, that was all this came down to, she was afraid that even though he loved her, she wasn't good enough.

"I trust you completely." She agreed softly, saying nothing more on the subject. He was tired of talking and she was feeling completely broken. She had been made to fit him, not the other way around, every failed attempt to tell him her feelings made that more and more clear.

So she laid down beside him facing away. He shouldn't have to deal with her, she shouldn't have even stayed in his bed, he needed peace and quiet that she clearly couldn't give.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #581 on: October 12, 2017, 02:49:27 pm »
Hades hadn't wanted to sleep to begin with. He didn't understand why Kassie wanted to defy him so much. To him, she found argument in everything that he said. He watched her as she settled and gave a sigh.

"When Heracles comes to look after Cerberus, we are going to go visit your brother and that's the end of the story." He said to her, thinking that his new approach might work better than the old where he would suggest something and she would shut it down.

"I'm worried about you being down here. You might be made for me, but that's not to say you're made for the underworld. You look sad and I don't know how to fix that. Talk to me then, tell me about your past and how much you hate me for needing someone so badly that my family made you?" He asked her, rolling on to his side to face her back.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #582 on: October 12, 2017, 03:13:31 pm »
She just nodded when he said they would see her brother. If he was determined enough to make it a demand then she wasn't going to argue. She curled up and closed her eyes, wondering if she could force herself to sleep if she kept her eyes closed long enough. When he spoke she sat straight up and turned to look at him, confused and hurt.

"Have I been so awful that you really think I hate you? I don't know how to say it any clearer, I do not blame you for anything- not even a little. I love you so much my heart hurts with how badly I want to be near you.

"I love this place, too. I don't want to be anywhere else. I love Cerberus and our kittens, I love swimming with you or wandering the halls, there is nothing that I would change about where I am or who I am with." She laid down beside him, facing him now as she fixed her hurt eyes on his.

"There is nothing you or anyone else could ever do to make me love you any less, let alone hate you."

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #583 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:38 pm »
Hades had expected conversation, hours of talk and divulging and crying and confessing - for Kassie to tell him about her past ad her feelings. Instead he got her challenging him and telling him something completely different to what he had asked her to tell him.

"Alright, my love." He said to her as he opened his arms and pulled her in. He had upset her so much, and he didn't want to speak and upset her even more. He rubbed her back, giving her ample opportunity to just cry it all out.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart." He said to her, continuing to rub her back. Maybe he should have said that sooner.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #584 on: October 12, 2017, 04:37:15 pm »
Kassie had barely understood her own feelings, but when he pulled her against his chest and held her she knew without any doubt that this was where she wanted to be, wrapped up in his arms. Her tension was visibly melting away as he stroked her back and let her calm down.

"My mother died when Kaiser and I were very young, and our father didn't want us. He never abused us, but we were neglected. When we were ten we got sent to foster care, and when we turned 15 someone came along and wanted to adopt Kaiser but not me. So we ran away and got mixed up with some bad people to stay together and stay alive." She didn't want to go into great detail, there honestly wasn't much that seemed important enough to describe more thoroughly. "Is that an alright place to start?"

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #585 on: October 12, 2017, 04:49:39 pm »
Hades listened when Kassie started to talk. It was kind of her to finally open up to him about something. He kept rubbing her back as she spoke, hoping it would encourage her to get through whatever it was that she needed to say to him.

"Yes." He said simply to her question. Things were finally calm between them, he was actually afraid that anything more than a yes would shatter it once more. He just had to know more though.

"What kind of bad people?" He wanted to know. "What did you have to do to stay alive?" He added, too curious to know when to shut up.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #586 on: October 12, 2017, 05:02:47 pm »
"Just kids in a gang. We were stealing to eat and breaking into empty houses to have shelter. When they found us They promised a lot of things, we were too young and stupid to know better, but they let us go to school. They made Kaiser do awful things because they knew he would to keep me safe. They never ask me to do anything, but I figured out why when I got older. The leader liked me, so he didn't want me doing anything that might get me put in jail. Are you sure you want to hear about this?"

She didn't know how he'd feel about her mentioning another man. Obviously he hadn't been the first, but she still felt worried that knowing details would upset him.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #587 on: October 12, 2017, 05:12:18 pm »
Hades didn't like hearing that Kassie had a hard past, but it was part of her and he wanted to know everything about her that he could. If he never knew it, then they would never get past this.

She asked him if he was sure he wanted to hear. As the god of the underworld he had seen the worst of the worst, and he was sure.

"Yes. I'm sure, I want to know everything. Keep going." He said to her. He could take it, he was sure she knew that he could. He was the devil after all.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #588 on: October 12, 2017, 05:27:33 pm »
"He manipulated me. He made me think I wasn't good enough to do any better and that I didn't even deserve him. Whenever I did something I felt proud of, he just reminded me that I was worthless. I never really agreed to the relationship in the first place, I just felt trapped. He took whatever he wanted from me, and if I said no or tried to resist he got violent. He scarred my back by hitting me with a wire hanger when I tried to leave."

The less detail she gave, the less worried she felt about making him angry. "I thought I'd just be stuck like that forever, but he got put into jail and I was able to leave. I got my own place, I started college, Kaiser got a stable job and was dating a really nice girl. It was good for a few years, but when he got out he expected things to just go back to the way they were before. He threatened me, then my brother, but we still said no. He cut the brake lines on my car, but Kaiser was the one driving when they failed." She had to stop there, remembering how it felt to lose her brother still hurt terribly. She nuzzled against Hades' chest and took slow, deep breaths to keep herself from crying.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #589 on: October 12, 2017, 05:37:07 pm »
Hades was quiet as Kassie told him everything else that he had wanted to know. He simply held her, hoping that it was enough. It certainly made him understand why she was always doubting herself in their relationship. It wasn't an ideal, and he knew for sure that she wasn't made that way. Someone else manipulated her into being that way.

He hated this man that had used and abused Kassie. He had already vowed to make him suffer greatly, and he would keep to that promise. He understood though, that his family made her brother so important to her that she had to come looking for him even after death. It was, indirectly, their fault. He felt like shit over that. Everything the woman in his arms went through, was just to be in his arms. Even then, after reaching her destination, he still couldn't keep her happy.

"Would you like it if your brother would be able to come visit at any time, if he knew about me, and us?" He offered, truly wanting to make that happen. Her brother was more important to her than even he was, so he felt strongly about keeping them together.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #590 on: October 12, 2017, 05:47:49 pm »
Kassie was glad that he held her and listened. Could he see now why she was upset with his family? Could he see how she would be so confused and hurt when she tried to decide what had been planned and what had been coincidence. When he asked about letting Kaiser come visit she nodded her head.

"I would like that. I want him to meet you and know that I'm okay, that I'm happy where I am." She answered, deciding not to dance around the question or pretent it meant less to her than it did. 

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #591 on: October 12, 2017, 06:08:41 pm »
Hades tucked Kassie's head in under his chin. He was still rubbing her back, even though it was more slowly than it had been minutes ago. He loved giving her the attention, and he wanted her to just accept it. He also understood why she kept fighting him, but he really did want her to just accept his love and affection.

"You will have whatever you wish for." He assured her. He would move mountains just to keep her happy. It was just a pity that he never actually knew what made her happy.

"We can tell him all about it when we go see him in a few days, then he can come over whenever he wants to." Hades said. It was great that there would be someone to keep her company, someone who made her feel happy and safe. He knew this place was too much for her. Perhaps her brother could help her feel better about it.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #592 on: October 12, 2017, 06:24:56 pm »
"Thank you for listening..." She murmured, kissing his chest as he tucked her head under his chin. "Will you tell me when you're worried? I want to know how you feel, too, I want to know anything you're willing to share." She was only getting more and more relaxed with him holding her that way, but she knew there was more to this than just telling him about her past.

"I think I'd like to meet Poseidon's lover. It seems like it would be a good idea to talk to someone that has already been through this, unless you wouldn't want to see Poseidon yet." She wanted to be better, to make him happy again, but she knew she had to be past this first.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #593 on: October 12, 2017, 08:30:37 pm »
Hades sighed softly, it seeming like all of the turmoil was behind them for now. He kept rubbing Kassie's back as they lay together. She suddenly brought Lorna up he wanted to ask her why she was seeking to upset herself, but a second more of thought had him realizing that she was trying to please him with it.

"Don't worry about that too much now. We can talk about it after your nap?" He offered. He pulled her a little closer, wrapping her leg around his. "I'd love to see them." he offered. It was all for her. Poseidon wasn't that involved in her creation anyway.

"Just sleep a little for now, alright my love?" He whispered, thinking it would cheer her up, and kind of teach her to put herself first for a while.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #594 on: October 12, 2017, 08:48:29 pm »
Kassie wasn't feeling all that tired anymore, she was just feeling better that they were on the same page. She had been worried that she wasn't enough, and he had thought she could actually hate him, she wanted to make sure they never had to worry about that again.

"I don't feel sleepy anymore." She admitted, shifting just enough so she could kiss him. It was slow and easy, but it still made her feel so much better to kiss him the way she wanted. It had started out innocent, but the longer she kissed him, the more she realized she wanted something else.

"I want to show you.." She whispered, bringing her hand up to cradle his jaw. He felt so strong against her, she was feeling stronger just by being near him. "I want to show you how much I love you.."

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #595 on: October 12, 2017, 09:12:23 pm »
Hades had thought as much, but he was exhausted then. All the arguing was taking it out of him. He let Kassie go when she moved, then he leaned into her kisses. He loved her lips, and no matter how bad things got between them, he would never deny them. He loved kissing her, especially since it felt like they communicated on a whole different level with their intimacy.

"I know how much you love me. You love me enough to stay here with me, no matter how much it hurts you." he pointed out. He needed her to know that he knew, because he felt like it would allow for some of that communication block to lift. He pressed in for another kiss. He wouldn't stop her if she still wanted to show him, but he needed her to know that he did in fact realize how much she loved him.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #596 on: October 12, 2017, 10:06:43 pm »
"It doesn't hurt me at all to be with you, I'm sorry if I made you think that.." She murmured against his lips, meeting his eyes to let him know she meant that completely. He was the most important part of her life, even without thinking that she had been made for him. She kissed him again and shifted to straddle him and get him onto his back.

"You can see from my blood, can't you? I want you to taste my blood again, I want you to see how much I adore you." She insisted, not taking no for an answer.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #597 on: October 13, 2017, 06:36:26 am »
Hades rolled over on to his back and helped Kassie into his lap. He leaned up and kissed her as she just kept apologizing.

"Don't worry about it. It's alright, my love." he comforted her, kissing her still. She wanted to have him taste her blood again, but he refused, shaking his head.

"I know, i know you do." he whispered to her, pulling her in for more kisses.
. . .

. . .

ainsley

« Reply #598 on: October 13, 2017, 11:28:50 am »
She could tell he wasn't going to give her what she wanted, but she didn't want to push the subject. It seemed like he was going to be annoyed with her if she argued anymore. She couldn't blame him for that.

So she just kept kissing him. He was wonderful regardless, she would just have to do as he wanted for now and hopefully it wouldn't upset him when she started to put her foot down much later.

"You don't want to do this, do you?" She asked softly, letting her kisses drift all over his face and neck. She could understand if he was too tired now to indulge her, it wouldn't be a problem.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #599 on: October 13, 2017, 12:16:55 pm »
Hades let Kassie kiss him all over his face and neck. He frowned at her question, her asking him if he didn't want this. He thought at first that he could turn her statement into a game, a bit of a teasing kind of sex thing. Instead, he realized he should show her she was wrong, that he did want this.

"Hush." He said to her in a gentle tone of voice. He pulled her lips back up to his and moved his hands under the shirt that she had been wearing. Curse Heracles for making his lady put clothes on. He pulled her shirt off and threw it far away enough. He wasn't too tired for her, and more than anything he knew Kassie would want the validation.

He touched her breasts as he deepened the kiss. Was it obvious yet what he wanted? He would even bite her and drink her blood if she wished, but he did not want to waste it if it wasn't going to serve the purpose she wanted it to.
. . .

. . .