-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A Deal with the Devil (Knix)  (Read 10455 times)

canary

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
Re: A Deal with the Devil (Knix)
« Reply #720 on: December 06, 2017, 12:21:32 pm »
His kisses were making it impossible to have any coherent thought at the moment. She brought one hand around his head, twisting her fingers gently in his hair as she returned his heated kiss. When his fingers found her clit she gasped softly, her thighs tensing for a moment before they trembled.

She wanted him desperately, but she was tired, if she came multiple times before he even started she might just pass out from the combination of exhaustion and satisfaction. She brought her free hand to his, her moans lost in their kiss.

"Please, Hades, let me have you.." She begged, pulling at his hair a bit more roughly now.

Knix

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • The chaos you create
« Reply #721 on: December 06, 2017, 06:38:50 pm »
Hades hummed in appreciation when Kassie reached around and twisted her fingers in his hair. She had to know how much he loved that. He put more weight on the hand that rested beside her on the bed as he pushed his fingers into her, stroking her warm pussy.

She begged him, making him smile to her lips. He pecked her lips a few times before he would respond. "I know you're tired, my love. Let me spoil you and then you can sleep." He offered.

Hades was desperate to treat her a little, to have just her be the center of attention for a while. She deserved it. Perhaps after their date they could spoil each other, but for now he wanted it to be all about her.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #722 on: December 07, 2017, 02:18:15 am »
It made Kassie blush when he pointed out that she was tired. She wanted to be better, to have the endless stamina he had, to please him every time the thought crossed his mind. It was her making, she supposed, to want to serve him as much as he wanted.

She moaned as he continued with his stimulation, her hips rolling slightly with his hand. This felt selfish, and she wanted to say as much, but she could see that he wanted to do it this way.

"But what about you?" She breathed, unable to stop herself from saying it or tugging at his hair a bit harder. "You always spoil me..."

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #723 on: December 07, 2017, 09:36:40 am »
It was hard to rsist Kassie as she pulled at his hair a little harder, but hades was adamant on spoiling his woman.

Her sweet moans had him leaning in to kiss her again. He held her lips captive with his for another moment before he broke free again. "Just relax, my love." he assured her as he moved again, his head dipping between her legs. He kissed her soft mound before he sucked on her clit.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #724 on: December 07, 2017, 02:24:36 pm »
Kassie returned his kiss hard, feeling flattered that he would do this for her but guilty for being the only one to get something. When he lowered himself to kiss her clit directly she groaned and felt her toes curl reflexively.

"Hades..." She protected against, her voice trembling and weak as she neared her climax. If he wasn't going to finish with her then she at least wanted to finish fast.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #725 on: December 07, 2017, 08:07:02 pm »
Hades curled his fingers up deep inside of Kassie. His mouth worked over her soft bud as he tried to draw the last bit of energy she had right out of her. He hummed against her as she said his name.

He kept going, letting her reach her climax. He stroked her softly, kissing her clit as he allowed her to come down from the high he had helped her to reach. He grinned at her, resurfacing.

Hades tasted Kassie off his fingers, then he rolled her on to her side and wrapped his arms tightly around her from behind. He kissed her neck a few times. "Sleep, my love." He whispered to her. It was finally time for her to close her eyes, and this time he would allow anyone or anything to wake her till she had rested it out by herself.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #726 on: December 09, 2017, 10:39:39 pm »
Kassie squirmed and cried out loudly as he pushed her toward her climax, toppling over the peak with heavy pants. She was so exhausted by that point that she wasn't sure she would have gotten to her side without him moving her.

She nestled against him, shivering as he kissed her neck, and closes her eyes. She couldn't have been awake longer than a few more seconds. With time and practice she hoped to be more able to keep up with Hades.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #727 on: December 09, 2017, 10:48:41 pm »
Hades pulled the blankets up over Kassie to cover her. For the longest time he just lay and watched her as she slept, then he finally dozed off too. He kept her in his arms for hours, making sure that she got the rest that she needed.

Hades woke up before Kassie, realizing that they had slept for a very long time. Still, he wanted her to sleep till she couldn't any more. He feared that if he moved, he would wake her, so he stayed where he was. The kittens were both curled up tightly against her chest. Hades stroked them as he waited for Kassie to wake up.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #728 on: December 11, 2017, 03:32:12 am »
Kassie slept heavily through the night, making no sign of waking even after he started to pet the kittens. By the time she opened her eyes she felt groggy still, but well rested. She saw his hand moving and reached out to lace her fingers through his.

"Good morning, have you been awake for long?" She yawned and let go of his hand so she could turn to face him, bringing her hand up to trace his jaw lightly.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #729 on: December 11, 2017, 03:26:48 pm »
Hades saw Kassie's hand moving before he realized that she was awake. She put her fingers through his. He touched his thumb to her mouth, stroking her lips as if he was leaving a kiss there.

"Not long." He lied, wanting her to think he had slept more than he had, and only for the purpose of putting her mind at ease for her having slept forever. He watched her turning, his arm falling over her to hold her as she touched his jaw.

"Are you excited to go out?" He asked her. He was wary of leaving the underworld, and worried too that he and Kassie might get stuck in another fight or worse yet, that she would choose her brother over him. He leaned in and kissed her lips, letting her calm his thoughts for a moment.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #730 on: December 12, 2017, 02:40:43 am »
Kassie didn't know the thoughts going through his head, but she could feel the subtle changes in his body as he asked his question and kissed her again. Was he changing his mind about going? It made her sad, but she couldn't push him to go if he didn't want to anymore.

"We can stay. We can just spend some time with Heracles when he comes. I can make something to eat, we could watch a movie or something. Cerberus won't know what to do with so much attention." She pushed a smile for him, kissing his lips one more time.

"There's nothing on the surface that compares to just spending time with you."

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #731 on: December 12, 2017, 10:49:20 am »
Hades realized that Kassie had sensed his discomfort. He shook his head at her when she said that they can stay. "We aren't staying. I've already made arrangements for us. We're going to have a wonderful time and that's that." he insisted, wanting her to know that regardless of any expression he wore, they would go on their date.

"Cerberus would have to wait. And I know, but we both deserve a night out, especially you." he kissed her forehead. "Would you like to get ready?" he asked, grinning at her as he sat up. He already knew she would look so beautiful for him.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #732 on: December 15, 2017, 03:13:43 am »
It was plain to see that even if he didn't want to go that it would be more upsetting if she argued to stay than if they just went. He had a way of getting what he wanted no matter what, even if it was something he was only doing for her.

"Alright, I can be ready in an hourish? Hopefully it won't be too cold when we get there." She kissed him one more time before she crawled out of bed to make her way to the shower.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #733 on: December 15, 2017, 02:55:37 pm »
Hades kissed Kassie before he let her go. He fixed their bed, sent a bat to Heracles, then he fed Cerberus and the kittens a large meal. Heracles showed up in no time, with Cerberus bounding around in excitement. One of the heads held the ball he loved to play with.

"Thank you for coming." Hades said to Heracles, who was petting the three headed dog.

"No problem, uncle Hades. You two enjoy your night out." He said casually, leaving the dog to scoop the kittens up. He pulled his face after a second and put them down again. Hades raised a brow, but ignored it. He knew Heracles was gentle. He was sure that he would look after them all just fine.

Hades jogged up the stairs and got himself ready. He dressed nicely, but still somewhat casual with a dose of formal. He wanted to look good for Kassie, and to make a good impression on her brother.

"Kass... I'm ready." He called to her, waiting like an over-excited hound to see what his lady would look like.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #734 on: December 16, 2017, 10:52:19 pm »
Kassie showered quickly as she could, knowing that Hades would want to go soon. She needed to look nice, though, it was the least she could do since he was taking her to the surface.

She curled her hair a bit, just enough to give it a gentle wave, and put on her makeup, opting for a dark red stain on her lips. Once she was finished, she ventured into her room to find something to wear. She had just stepped into a black dress when he called for her. It went just above her knees and showed just enough cleavage to interest without being too revealing. It paired with some simple black heels and she left her room to find him.

"Wow, you look amazing." She complemented with a grin, coming close to wrap her arms around him. It was unusual to see him dressed this way, she wanted to show him that she noticed the effort.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #735 on: December 17, 2017, 01:05:10 pm »
Kassie stepped into his arms, which had him grinning wider than ever. Hades leaned in and kissed her cheek before he looked down at her again. He took her hand and spun her around before he caught her in his arms again.

"You are really very beautiful, Kassie." He praised her.

"Are you two going to go, or what?" Heracles called from downstairs, his arms crossed and his brow raised. Hades chuckled and offered Kassie his hand.

"Let's get going?" He suggested. He was still excited, despite being worried about not having left the underworld in such a long time.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #736 on: December 20, 2017, 12:33:00 am »
Kassie giggled as he spun her, smiling up at him with all the adoration she felt for him. It made her blush a bit when he called her beautiful, she wondered if she'd ever feel any differently when he complimented her.

"Alright, I'm ready." She agreed, taking his hand to go downstairs. She stopped to kiss each of Cerberus's noses, then the kittens, then she stood on her tiptoes to kiss Heracles on the cheek.

"Alva, the white kitten, is deaf. She's very playful but if you want her attention you'll have to catch her eye. Cerberus is very gentle with them, but he gets jealous. Cinder will stay close to her sister, but she's very shy. Be nice to them, they don't like to rough house." She felt silly for being so worried about leaving the pets, but she wanted them to be happy even without her and Hades there.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #737 on: December 21, 2017, 08:16:38 pm »
Hades had known the extent of Kassie's love for the animals, but he did not know that she knew them even better than he did. He felt himself get kind of jealous at how she described them. He wondered if she could say something like that about him. He narrowed his eyes at Heracles, since the oaf had gotten a kiss and he hadn't.

"It's going to be alright, love." He assured Kassie as he pulled her away. "See you later." He called to Heracles.

"Have fun, will you? Don't come back for a while - I want to test this television thing out!" He called back. Hades laughed briefly, but continued to guide Kassie along. He realized that there was a much faster way, but he wanted to treat her a little, with a walk and everything. He brought her to the river, where he offered his hand to help her on to the unoccupied raft.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #738 on: December 22, 2017, 11:48:24 am »
Kassie stole one last glance at their miniature zoo before falling into step with Hades. He was so sweet to take her on this date, it made her feel so warm inside. She took the hand he offered to climb onto the raft and stayed close against him.

"If I didn't know any better," she started, feeling rather playful, "I'd think you were jealous that Heracles got a kiss on the cheek. That can't be true, can it?"

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #739 on: December 22, 2017, 10:54:16 pm »
Kassie teased him in the next moment, as he was rowing them to the entrance of the underworld. Hades looked over at her, his lips pursed together. He was very jealous, though how would he go about admitting it to her?

"Well, one might say that I am." he said to her with a shrug. He was playful about it, and not at all crazy jealous, just slightly sore about it.

"Here I thought I was taking you on a date." He teased, winking at her. "Would you rather stay here with Heracles?" He chuckled, taunting her a little more.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #740 on: December 22, 2017, 11:45:58 pm »
Kassie frowned when he pursed his lips together and answered. She didn't want to make him jealous, not really, but it worried her that something like that could make him unhappy.

"No, I want to be with you..." She answered meekly, feeling embarrassed and ashamed. Did he think she was a whore? That kissing Heracles' cheek had meant anything more than a way to say goodbye to someone that she could consider family?

"I'm sorry, I'll be more considerate next time." She promised softly, looking down and playing with the hem of her dress. She wished she had worn something else now, something that was more conservative.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #741 on: December 23, 2017, 04:20:34 pm »
Hades' eyes widened when he realized that he had upset Kassie. He did not want to start the night out on a bad note. He pulled the raft up to the side of styx and helped her on to her feet.

"My love, I was teasing you." He told her as he pulled her into his arms. "I have no qualms with you kissing other men's cheeks because I know you will always be mine - as long as I get a kiss on my cheek too every time." He leaned in and kissed her cheek repeatedly, sincerely hoping to cheer her up.

"This way." He said to her, holding on to her hand tightly as he led her above ground.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #742 on: December 28, 2017, 11:18:40 am »
Kassie loved the feeling of being wrapped in his arms, though she still felt guilty for making him jealous. Still, she nodded and offered him a smile, holding his hand tightly as he lead the way.

"I'd be happy to kiss you anyway, and not just on your cheek." She offered, hoping he understood how much she loved him. No one could come close to being as wonderful as him, she felt no attraction to any other man, not even a little.

"Where would you like to go first?" She asked, staying as close to him as she could.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #743 on: December 29, 2017, 06:24:34 pm »
"That sounds promising." Hades whispered to kassie, winking at her. He kept leading her on, through a clearing in the vast field above his underworld. He stopped, then pulled her closer. He pushed some hair out of her face.

"Dinner first?" He offered. He suddenly did that thing where he teleported them from where they stood to the doors of a restaurant. The people around them were calm about it, not a single gasp heard. It was some kind of godly shielding. Hades had made sure they would be under good cover so people wouldn't spot anything unusual about him or his lover. They were at a super fancy restaurant called 'Hellhole.' Hades liked the name.

"Hades." He said to the server who ran to attend to them. "Right this way, mister Hades." The guy stuttered, starting to lead the way inside, to a secluded space in the back where they could be mostly alone.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #744 on: January 01, 2018, 06:42:13 pm »
Kassie followed without complaint, though when he stopped and pulled her close she forgot how to breathe. She wanted to trap his palm against her cheek, to soak up every bit of attention he was willing to give her.

She didn't even notice that he'd moved them, she was too focused on his face and the feeling of being held. There was no possible way to describe just how incredible he was to her.

When she adjusted to her surroundings and followed him inside, she wrapped her arms around one of his, pressing herself close to his side to ward off any other woman from approaching or staring too long.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #745 on: January 02, 2018, 07:47:35 pm »
Hades loved the way that Kassie clung to his arm. He looked down at her before he bent and planted a kiss on her head. He loved this, it counted as a very special moment with her already.

They got to their table, which only had two chairs and a nice candle burning. Hades pulled a chair out for Kassie and then sat in his own. "Bring me your best wine, slightly chilled, ice on the side. I don't want a wet bottle." He warned the waiter. Hades was still the devil, and a god. The young man hurried to comply.

"You really look amazing tonight." He said to Kassie, admiring her. "Did you go out a lot, before you came to me?" He asked her curiously.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #746 on: January 03, 2018, 11:39:05 am »
Kassie looked up at him when he kissed her head, smiling in appreciation. She sat when he pulled the chair back for her and crossed her legs beneath the table. The way he gave precise orders to the waiter made her watch him curiously.

"Not on dates, no. I might go out once or twice a year with my brother or friends." She answered as she thought on what she wanted to say. "I didn't realize you could be so bossy." She mused, grinning at him. Maybe it should bother her, but he hadn't been rude, only detailed in what he wanted.

"It's a shame I'm only seeing it now." She spoke softer, letting one foot escape her heels to trace up and down his ankle as it crept higher.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #747 on: January 03, 2018, 12:29:29 pm »
Hades raised his brows at Kassie when she pointed out how bossy he had been. He chuckled, as if to hide the fact. He had been sweet around her, not wanting her to see this side of him.

"I don't like to be too nice to humans. Its easy to see what kind of people they are. Giving them a hard time is my job." he shrugged. He felt her foot trailing up his leg, giving her a grin as he imagined where she was going with that.

The waiter stumbled closer, showing the wine to Hades. "I suppose that's fine, though for the quality of the restaurant I expected better wine to be served." he tasted a bit, then figured it was alright.

"If you don't like it, we can get a different bottle." Hades told his lover.
. . .

. . .

canary

« Reply #748 on: January 03, 2018, 09:46:29 pm »
She frowned a bit when he said he didn't want to be nice to humans. What would he think of her brother, then? She knew she was an exception, though he had shown her a small bit of that meaner side when she'd first met him. Did he really think humans were so awful? How could he enjoy this date if they were surrounded by something he didn't like?

"I think it's perfectly fine." She said, leaning forward to take his hand. "I'm not particularly picky." She hoped she could be a buffer, something to make him feel better and more relaxed.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #749 on: January 04, 2018, 09:38:51 am »
Hades blinked, realizing how easily he could be misunderstood again. His Kassie was no longer a human. He squeezed her hand and grinned at her. She was most definitely providing a buffer between him and the surroundings. She was successful in drawing his attention back to the one he loved most.

"it's perfect then." he agreed. He tapped the menu with his index finger as he looked over the table at her. "Would you like to order your food?" He asked her. He wondered if she had decided at all. "We should get some oysters and caviar on the side." he pointed out. He didn't really care what he ate, just as long as he ate. he was starving.
. . .

. . .