-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A New Galaxy [TBM and Zenozine]  (Read 11412 times)

thebobmaster

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: A New Galaxy [TBM and Zenozine]
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2017, 05:26:38 pm »
Zelaria approached, nodding. Once they took several more steps, however, an unforeseen threat seemed to be realized. SAM simultaneously attempted to temporarily black out Janet's memory sections in her brain, in order to prevent her from overriding his next action. That next action was to fire up Janet's nerves again, this time attempting to make her start strangling her salarian ally.

Zenozine

• What do you like? I won't judge.
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2017, 05:32:04 pm »
As SAM tried to assert control over Janet she stumbled and jerked as her body was momentarily left on autopilot. She stumbled and turned to face Zelaria. She put her hands on the salarian's shoulders and shuddered for a moment, but suddenly her hands slammed together around Zelaria's through choking her, due to the messing with her nervous system the rings of light  that indicated her eyes on the mask flickered, indicating Jane was unconscious.
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2017, 05:36:08 pm »
Zelaria let out a gag, struggling in Janet's grip as she was choked. Aware that Janet was not truly responsible, Zelaria fired up her omnitool, zapping Janet in an attempt to disrupt whatever was affecting her. SAM, meanwhile, seemed intent on making Janet finish the job, trying to make the woman submerge Zelaria in the river to neutralize the omnitool while continuing to strangle the salarian. At the same time, the zap seemed to affect SAM slightly, potentially giving Janet brief control of herself before following through.

Zenozine

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2017, 05:41:27 pm »
The zap that Janet took was enough to momentarily sever the link and sent her into reflex mode, not sure of what was going on Janet pushed back and threw her weight into it, ending up sending herself into the river and away from her teammate before she could finish the job and before SAM could stop the fall.
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2017, 05:43:29 pm »
Zelaria gasped in air, SAM triggering Janet to regain control of her body, but still not knowing what SAM had attempted Janet to do. The only clue that something had gone awry for Janet, aside for ending up in the river, would be a dark stain on Zelaria's crotch, indicating something had terrified the salarian.

Zenozine

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2017, 05:47:18 pm »
Janet was not fully aware of the dark stain, all she was aware of was being dragged along by the flow of water as he sank to the bottom of the river. Her suit maintaining the seal she let out a sigh as she tried to regain control of herself, twitching everything she spoke to SAM. "SAM what the hell just happened? Why am I currently at the bottom of a river?" As she touched the stone floor she got a grip and  looked for a spot to climb back out, or at the very least jumpjet out.
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2017, 05:48:50 pm »
A minor glitch in my systems. Everything is running normally. There were quite a few stones in the wall that made it quite easy for Janet to climb out, only a few feet downstream from where Zelaria was still gathering herself together.

Zenozine

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2017, 05:50:34 pm »
As Janet got out of the river she spoke to Zelaria. "Alright SAM is blank on me and I have no idea what just happened. Zelaria what happened after we came to the river edge? How did I end up in the water?"
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2017, 05:51:59 pm »
Zelaria took some time to respond, her voice raspy. "I don't know. Something, or someone, apparently took control of you and tried to strangle me. I only got loose by shocking you, and you went into the water."

Zenozine

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2017, 05:54:27 pm »
Janet just stared at Zelaria and she took a deep breath as he looked her teammate over, taking not of the dark spot on her suit. "Well I apologize for that, and SAM, I would like for you to disable your influence until I can get you looked at back at the ark. If you are bugging out on me I want to know why."
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2017, 05:56:38 pm »
Understood. I will not interfere. Zelaria didn't notice Janet looking her over in the darkness, much less seeing the dark spot on her suit. "Don't worry, Miss Veil. It didn't shake me up too much. I'm ready to continue exploring."

Zenozine

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2017, 05:58:48 pm »
Janet nodded. "If you say so, just have a weak overload on standby for me alright, I do not want to be putting you at risk again. Keep behind me and out of arms reach alright." Taking a few deep breaths she began to walk through the cavern again.
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2017, 06:00:15 pm »
Zelaria followed Janet's orders, staying out of reach of Janet. This time, as they went deep into the cavern, the growling grew extremely loud, but the chamber they were in seemed empty other than a pool of water.

Zenozine

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2017, 06:02:21 pm »
As Janet looked around in the dark cavern she folded her arms as she looked out over the pool. "I am starting to think that the growling might be  the sound of water bubbling up for deep below, it is too loud to be some animal...but this does not explain where the people who came before ended up, and it does not give us any metal deposits...seems like this might have been a trap."
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2017, 06:05:00 pm »
As Janet spoke, her suspicions of the cave being a trap seemed to be unfounded as a thick tentacle lashed out from the cave ceiling, wrapping tightly around Janet's torso before pulling her towards the ceiling. From the vantage point of Janet, the creature seemed massive, taking up a majority of the chamber's ceiling, with several large tentacles.

Zenozine

« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2017, 06:10:50 pm »
As Janet was siezed she was knocked off balance and yelled as she was hefted into the air. The suit itself worked to resist the compression of the tentacle, but it would not hold indefinitely. Raising her sidearm she emptied the clip into the tentacle, each shot searing a new hole into the appendage. There was no reasonable way she could kill this thing with a sidearm.
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2017, 06:12:40 pm »
The creature responded with a pained roar, tossing Janet into the water after a few shots, apparently wanting a prey with less fight. For her part, Zelaria quickly dove into the water after Janet, as much to avoid the creature as make sure Janet could get out.

Zenozine

« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2017, 06:14:39 pm »
As soon as she was in the pool Janet used her jump jet to propel herself towards the river, she was not going to remain in the chamber with the monstrosity, it was too but, to kill it would taint the water supply, and it would not simply be removed.
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2017, 06:15:45 pm »
Zelaria swam after her, following closely behind until they were out of the chamber. "I think we found out what happened to the other explorers from the settlement."

Zenozine

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2017, 06:17:40 pm »
Janet nodded. "Yep, also explains the lack of bodies, we have a predator that cannot leave the nest it is in, I bet you that pool has some symbiotic food chain that feeds that thing. The settlers it ate were just bonus."
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2017, 06:19:20 pm »
"And we were almost a part of it." Shaking her head, Zelaria climbed out, looking at an extremely narrow passage and mindless of the fact that her armor was clinging tightly to her form, including a surprisingly shapely rear as she approached the passage.

Zenozine

« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2017, 06:21:47 pm »
Forgetting her more professional line of work Janet could no help but make a comment on her squad mate. "Got an ass that would make an asari jealous." She chuckled but then coughed as she had still been a bit squeezed by the tentacle.
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2017, 06:23:04 pm »
Zelaria turned back to look at Janet, not responding for a few seconds. "I didn't realize you...appreciated the female form."

Zenozine

« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2017, 06:25:09 pm »
Janet laughed. "I ran with gangs Zelaria, I have seen all kinds of men, and I can say I do not care for them. Women, now there is something worth looking at. Smooth and graceful, soft and welcoming, even strong women feel good to hold close."
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2017, 06:27:42 pm »
Zelaria paused in front of the passageway before entering it, her next words a little slower, as if she was being careful what she said. "And are weak women still fun to hold?"

Zenozine

« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2017, 06:30:17 pm »
Janet was too casual with these matters, she had lived a different life. "Oh I love them weaker, makes me feel stronger, never abuse that thought, if there is no trust there is no real fun. Or as you saw, it leads to uneasiness and distance. I take it you like women as well then?"
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2017, 06:32:11 pm »
Zelaria didn't respond until she was in the passageway. As a result, her voice was a little strained from the pressure of the rocks. "I've never really thought about it, but I suppose I do. I'm a bit of a freak in salarian culture. They don't think about casual sex, much less participate in it."

Zenozine

« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2017, 06:35:37 pm »
Janet smirked as he followed along behind her. "Oh~? Well that just makes me all the more interested. So you are saying you like women and you like it on the casual side? Now I have to wonder of you like stronger women like myself and Selana? No need to be shy I am quite casual myself."
Tell me a story.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2017, 06:37:23 pm »
Zelaria seemed determined to look away from Janet. "I am not picky. I take what I can get, because I don't have enough lifespan to do otherwise." On the other side of the passageway, there was a chamber with quite a bit of metal ores waiting to be excavated, Zelaria standing with her backside to Janet.

Zenozine

« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2017, 06:40:35 pm »
Janet was silent and took in what had to be said, but as she saw the metals she nodded. "Well looks like we found the metals they were surveying for, just hidden where they never got to." She was silent for a moment as she looked to Zelaria's ass once more. "Indeed life is short...since we are alone here I would not mind having some fun." She put a hand tenderly on Zelaria's ass and rubbed suggestively.
Tell me a story.