-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Skating with a Rock Star (greck and Selene)  (Read 1951 times)

greck

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I want to play. If you're interested, PM me.
Re: Skating with a Rock Star (greck and Selene)
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2017, 10:50:27 am »
After a few seconds and especially when the girl spoke up, Dominic found out that he didn't hit the jackpot tonight. The girl probably didn't know who he was, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but she was a mess. Apparently she was lonely all night drinking of sadness about her boyfriend leaving her. He was looking for someone to have fun with and maybe even to spend the night with if the mood was right. Lonely girls were often easy targets for the latter of course but Dom preferred girls who wanted him passionately to girls who went with him out of desperation. Also he would feel like a total jerk if he picked up a woman And it didn't look like this girl was for much fun tonight which was the initial plan Dom had. Furthermore he could hardly leave her just like that immediately. He had as much empathy to feel that it could only make her feel even worse actually.

Instead he decided he would try and say something to make her feel a bit better if possible. "Screw the guy who left you. He clearly didn't deserve you and you can do better than him." He tried to encourage her when he noticed her blushing. Was it because of what he said? Or did she realize that she was opening her heart to a complete stranger? Or maybe she recognized him already? Dom thought it actually was fun to talk to her while she didn't know his true identity. When that happened and he was hitting on a girl who clearly didn't recognized him, it always boosted his confidence even more if the woman responded positively without knowing that he was a famous and rich rock star. It meant that at least some girls still wanted him for how he was and not who he was.

"I quite enjoyed the show to be honest..." Dom said and reached for his pack of cigarettes to light one up. He also offered a cigarette to the girl he was sharing the table with now. "But my friends left as well and now there's noone left to have some party with, I thought you might be up for some fun...?" He smiled at the blushing girl to encourage her even more. "I'm Dom." he introduced himself just by his first name. He still wasn't sure whether she knew who he was or not but if she didn't, he intended to keep it that way at least for a while if possible. If she wasn't a complete stranger to rock music she would likely recognize him sooner or later anyway. "I'm droughty. Would you mind if I bought you a drink?"
I really don't like one thing - being ignored. Please have some respect for me and if you don't want to write with me then tell me.  It hurts much less than just ignoring me. This goes for both RPs that are suddenly boring for you and for PMs where we discuss a potential RP. If you don't want to continue in the RP/conversation, simply tell me instead of just going silent - it's very rude. Thank you.

My request thread: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=53203.0
My group request threads: Polyamory, Adultery
My roleplay threads: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=48535.0

Selene

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2017, 10:50:35 pm »
Encouraged by Dom's efforts, Molly took one of the cigarettes he offered. Why couldn't she have some fun? Her friends had been begging her all week to break out and try something different, but she hadn't bought into it. Now that she was on her own though, with this Dom to talk with, she felt herself ease into a more confident state. It was a long time since she had talked with any other guys and the fact that Dom had stayed despite her desperate rambling piqued her interest. More than forgetting her boyfriend, it was also the first time she was truly free to do whatever she wanted in months. No friends to pester her and no boyfriend to take her home before the night even started.

She took a quick drag of her cigarette and turned her eyes up to Dom, trying to emit some more confidence on her part to encourage him. "I'd love a drink. My name is Molly by the way, and I could really use some fun tonight actually."

It felt good to be a little more forward and Molly hoped that it would overshadow some of her early flustering. No more talk of the boyfriend. She just needed to go with it and allow the night to take a better turn than earlier.

The only thing bothering her though was how familiar Dom looked. It seemed rude not to say anything if they actually knew each other, but she didn't want to be wrong either. Curiosity swirled in the pit of her stomach. However, she decided to keep her mouth shut until she could find out more about him. No harm, no foul, right?

Molly's phone buzzed in her pocket. She ignored the first notification, hoping to keep up the conversation with Dom, but another three buzzes had her reaching for the phone with a sigh. Four messages from her friends trying to find out what she was doing. Molly was thankful for the worry, but a little annoyed with the interruption. Not only did she probably come off as a break-up mess, but now there were annoying friends to add onto the issues. She typed a quick, "I'm going to be busy the rest of the night," and put the phone on silent, turning her attention back to Dom.

"Sorry about that. I promise I'm definitely up for anything now."

greck

« Reply #92 on: September 12, 2017, 03:36:54 pm »
Dom made his typical grin when she put her phone aside after apparently responding to a message from someone. She seemed to be mildly annoyed by the messages which could mean that she actually is glad for his company. It could also mean something else of course but Dom decided to go with that option for now. "Up for anything, huh? Sounds more like it." He smiled at her as he drew more smoke from his cigarette. His eyes were locked on her for a while studying her face. She indeed was pretty. Dark hair framing her lean and symmetrical face with a few freckles on her nose. He wondered whether her hair was natural or dyed as it wasn't easy to say in the dim light in the bar. It didn't matter though. Her eyes were blue-grey and piercing and contained a bit of sadness but also hidden passion. Dom liked that. Her lips were curled in a soft smile finally, it was a good start.

A waitress was just walking past them carrying some glasses she gathered from the tables. "Jackie!" Dom called her and hoped it was indeed her name. He was like ninety percent sure that she was Jackie but maybe he mistook it with Christie who was her colleague. He usually knew all the staff at Hey Joe but these two were quite new and sometimes he had trouble remembering names until he got to know people better. "Could you please bring some drinks for me and Molly here?" He asked the waitress with a wide smile. "Oh sure." Jackie smiled at him. He could tell that meeting musicians and other celebrities like him was a big part of what she loved in her job. "I'll take a beer and some Scotch, no ice please." He told Jackie. "What's your poison?" He asked Molly. "One more wine? Or something stronger?" He definitely didn't want to push her anywhere but it seemed like one glass of a good liquor could do her good. She didn't seem to be drunk yet despite he would bet this wasn't her first wine tonight. It seemed she could bear her alcohol but of course there was no guarantee of that. It would be shame if things were going the right way but she would fall asleep drunk or something.

He waited for Molly to pick her drink and Jackie to leave them alone again. "So Molly, are you from LA?" He asked while his fingers were playing with his lighter. It seemed to be as good conversation starter as any.
I really don't like one thing - being ignored. Please have some respect for me and if you don't want to write with me then tell me.  It hurts much less than just ignoring me. This goes for both RPs that are suddenly boring for you and for PMs where we discuss a potential RP. If you don't want to continue in the RP/conversation, simply tell me instead of just going silent - it's very rude. Thank you.

My request thread: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=53203.0
My roleplay threads: http://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=48535.0

Selene

« Reply #93 on: September 12, 2017, 10:10:02 pm »
Molly watched as Dom called over a waitress named Jackie. She was struck by Dom's ability to remember the woman's name and wondered if he was a frequent at the bar. Maybe he'd gone to a lot of concerts there. Her friends had gone on and on about a band that played at Hey Joe all the time, so maybe he came to see them a lot. Still, it was impressive that he seemed to be good with names.

Dom requested his own drink and as Molly looked down at her own glass, she realized that she'd finished the last of her wine. A lingering buzz was building in the back of her mind, but it was nothing she couldn't handle. In fact, it was a pleasant change of pace.

And although she could hold her alcohol pretty well, Molly didn't want to let herself get out of hand, especially if she was already feeling the effects of her few glasses of wine. Coherency while out on her own was vital, but she was definitely ready for something better . "I'll have a Cosmo," Molly replied. It had been a long time since she'd ordered anything besides wine at a bar and wasn't sure what she else she liked. The Cosmo seemed like a safe bet.

While they waited for their drinks, Molly watched as Dom played with his lighter and asked her if she was from LA.

"I'm from out of town actually," Molly explained. "I'm from San Diego, but my friends and I are visiting for a week." They'd been planning their trip to LA for weeks. Her friends were big fans of the band they went to see tonight and made sure everything worked in accordance to their coming up for the concert. Molly had always been more of a tagalong on a mission for a trip. Originally her boyfriend was going to be with her, but she wasn't about to let their break-up ruin her plans to come to LA.

Thinking she should explain a little more, Molly continued. "Today is our second day in the city, but yesterday was more of a travel day. I haven't really gotten to do much yet." Molly switched gears, prompting Dom and switching gears. She felt she was rambling again. "But I take it you're from LA, so what's something interesting we could do here?" Molly turned the corners of her lips up into a smile.

greck

« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2017, 01:47:26 pm »
"I hear San Diego is nice. Are you born and raised there?" When Molly asked him about LA, he gave it a thought and then he admitted: "Well I'm not from here originally but I moved to LA several years back and boy, do I love this city... I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here." Especially as a pretty and freshly single girl, he thought but didn't say that out loud. "Obviously you'll want to see Hollywood - you know, the studios, the sign, the walk of fame and shit... The beaches are great too. What else... Well of course Disneyland is not far. They say you're never too old for that but it depends I guess." He shrugged. "I've been there and well, there are better places for me. Like this." He winked and grinned. "Of course if you're a rock fan there is always a lot to do. Lots of concerts, famous clubs and bars... You definitely can't miss Sunset Strip."

Dom didn't even realize how long he was talking without letting Molly speak as well until Jackie was back with their drinks. She put all three glasses on their table and while collecting the empty glasses she asked: "Shall I add it to your tab, Dom?" He nodded in answer. "Please do, thanks."

"So where were we?" He turned back to Molly. "Oh yeah, Sunset Strip. I spend a lot of time there." He chuckled. "Luckily it's not far from my house." he added and shifted the attention to their drinks lifting his whisky up. "To LA?" He proposed.

"But that's about me. What are your interests?" He asked and drew another cigarette from his pack offering her one again. "I can see that you're a cocktail girl but what else?" He wanted to know what kind of woman she was and what he could expect from her. So far she seemed to be a nice companion and her mood seemed to be improving with time so hopefully it would stay that way in the course of the night.

Selene

« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2017, 02:37:42 am »
It was a nice change of pace to have someone else do the talking. Not that she always dominated conversation, but among her friends it always felt like she had to hold it. And Dom seemed to know a lot about LA and enjoy talking about it, which was enjoyable for Molly. Someone so passionate about their city, even if he hadn't lived there his whole life was eye opening and made Molly realize how much she didn't even know about San Diego. Constant traveling made it hard for her to explore, and even harder to enjoy the places she went to. That's what made LA such a special adventure for her.

Jackie returned with their drinks and Molly waited for Dom to continue, ready to internalize more conversation. She liked his easy confidence. It made her comfortable to be around him and helped her settle into a more nonchalant mood than before.

She held her glass up in a toast with him and smiled, then took a delicate sip of her drink to get the taste. It slid down her throat easily and made her remember some of the better times at bars with her friends.

Finally though, Dom turned the conversation back on her and offered her another cigarette. She took it and delve into her own life story: "About your question earlier, I'm actually from Chicago, but I moved to San Diego for college and have stayed there ever since." She took another sip of her cocktail. "I own a dance studio with one of my friends and I'm a performer myself, so I enter a lot of competitions. It means I have to travel a lot, but I love to dance, so everything really worked for me after college. I'm also a bit of an amateur guitarist." She was completely self-taught, but it was one of her favorite pass times. "And I can't say I live somewhere so cool as the Sunset Strip, but I've got a nice apartment in the city near my studio. It has a beautiful view and my neighbors are great...don't ever mind me practicing guitar or the dancing...or even the pole I had to get installed." The words came out before Molly could even stop herself, and she tried to hold back a blush. She didn't like to mention right on the bat that she did pole dancing.

She tried to quickly change the subject, "So, anyway, that's all of the generic, quintessential things I can tell you about myself."

greck

« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2017, 02:09:50 pm »
Dominic was enjoying quite everything about Molly, she was attractive and after the first moments when she seemed to be crushed by the recent end of her relationship, she seemed to be gaining more confidence and better mood every minute. And now it turned out she was a dancer. "Wow a dancer?" Dom asked with a bit of a surprise in his eyes. That likely wasn't necessary though since LA was usually full of dancers, musicians, models and actresses. Either the real ones who really did the job with varying level of success or the aspiring ones who moved to LA with the goal of becoming one. Like Dom some ten years ago...

He was glad she was talking, especially about herself, so he let her continue without interrupting much, but when she finished, he jumped in. "I actually don't live at the Strip itself, but it's really close. My house is up in the hills." He said without specifying that by the "hills" he actually meant Beverly Hills. "A dancer and a guitarist? Nice! What kind of music do you like to play and dance on?" Of course he didn't miss the mention of a pole installed in her apartment. He also noticed the slight blush that followed and he liked to tease girls. "Never tried myself but I hear pole dancing is pretty hard exercise." He smiled. All in all dancers were great as Dom had gotten to know during his career and many of them shared a bed with him which was partially caused by the fact that he met a lot of them due to his career as a rock singer. Some of them also toured with the Black Steel Roses on different occasions. Dancers' bodies are fit, pretty and flexible... He wondered how Molly looked like while pole dancing.

He wasn't sure whether she had recognized him or not. If she did, mentioning that he played guitar as well would sound kind of funny and if she didn't it might be seen as an effort to boast and to selfishly and overconfidently bring the conversation to who he was. He wanted neither of that and so he simply didn't mention that for now but he did stick to the topic a bit. "Do you play electric guitar or accoustic one? I actually have a decent collection of guitars at my home." He said. That would allow staying with an interesting topic but also didn't enforce anything, at least he hoped so. It could also be understood as an invitation to his house but Dom hoped she would not understand it that way. At least not yet, he didn't want to push things too much.

His identity might be revealed soon either way though as he noticed a couple sitting two tables from his and Molly's. He knew the situation well. They apparently recognized him but now they were considering how they should approach him and whether it was a good idea at all. He didn't want to encourage them nor discourage and so he behaved like if he didn't notice but he could tell that they were probably debating how they should go ask for a signature. He would obviously not deny such request from fans but he was also aware that his presence could be noticed by more people soon and that would mean that he would either need to leave or spend the rest of the night with the fans. Right now he had better plans for tonight though.

Selene

« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2017, 11:03:43 pm »
Music was always a tough subject for Molly to get into because she was very go-with-the-flow, something her friends said they couldn't understand. Many of them were contemporary dancers, so they liked languid, down-to-earth songs, but Molly liked stuff with a little more edge. "To be honest, I don't have a specific type of music that I like dancing to. It really varies, but it usually needs to be something fast-paced. The music I like to play is a different story though. I go for stuff that's got an easy beat. I'm a self-taught guitarist, so I still have a lot to learn."

It was true, Molly wasn't great at the guitar, but she liked to come up with her own songs. She hoped that one day she could progress to a point where she might make something to dance to, but since she was still exploring her boundaries, she still couldn't pinpoint what she liked best.

Dom changed the subject though onto her pole dancing, signifying that she hadn't been as sly as she'd hoped. She couldn't help the blush that raced up her through her neck and into her cheeks. It was a strange feeling, being nervous of someone knowing she was a pole dancer. It had become easy for her to forget that it wasn't common knowledge since she didn't go out of her way to meet many new people. But she loved it, and as Dom said, it was hard exercise. The flexibility and strength that came with it was something she had to work toward for years. She loved the feel of her body on the pole and the pull of her muscles as she climbed or spun. Even the floor work got her exhilarated. She'd won numerous medals because of her agility and creativity.

"It is hard exercise," Molly replied, that blush still present. She became all too aware of her tight jeans and low-cut shirt, something that wouldn't have made her uncomfortable before - hadn't made her uncomfortable before - but now reminded her that she had the body of a dancer. Lean and fit, showing her hard work. "Maybe you should give it a shot some time. I could teach you." Molly gave a little laugh at the jibe.

She was thankful for a subject change though, and as she took a quick look around the bar, listening to Dom elaborate on his home, Molly noticed there were a few people looking over at their table. At first she thought they were looking at something behind them, but as she followed their eyes, she saw that they were looking at Dom. Maybe they were friends or simply recognized him as she had earlier. Either way, the stares were starting to pull at a little uncomfortable tension in the pit of her stomach. Not a bad tension, but more of a curiosity and a wonder about his familiarity.

She looked back to Dom. "I play acoustic guitar," she paused. She was a little nervous to continue, but he'd mentioned the collection at his place and that piqued her interests. Besides, with the people watching, she kind of wanted to get out of the bar. "But you have a collection? I'd love to see it if you'd be up for showing it to me."

greck

« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2017, 12:28:49 pm »
Dom loved the way Molly was blushing, he always liked teasing girls and Molly seemed to represent a perfect combination of a kind of shy girl who was forward at the same time. At least when they were talking about pole dancing she made this impression to Dominic. "You could teach me pole dancing?" Dom laughed a bit as he couldn't believe it. "I mean, I appreciate the offer and I think I could teach you a thing or two with guitar but I'm not sure pole dancing would be a sport for me." He smiled when he realized that he would most likely say the same about figure skating under different circumstances. "I mean, I like to watch pole dancers of course, but I don't think I would be any good at it." He winked.

When she suggested that she'd love to see his collection, he smiled and thought that it went easier than he had expected. "Mine are mostly electric guitars but I have a few acoustic ones as well of course. Do you really wanna see them?" He asked just for confirmation but he expected that it was really her intention right now. "I can arrange a car for us in twenty minutes at the latest." He reached for his smartphone and opened the app that he used for ordering cars. There was a contract between the band and the service so they had some time and comfort guarantee etc. Also additional services and of course privacy.

He was getting through the process of ordering a car and soon it was done. "Are you hungry? I can order some take-away for us." He offered. That was one of the additional services. Food and booze on board. There was a network of restaurants the company cooperated with and they could have hot wings, pizza, noodles, burgers... Basically anything available as fast food they could have with just a few minutes delay. Other stuff was also possible but they would need to wait for that. "I guess I'll order some hot wings for myself. Do you want as well?" He asked before typing the additional details into the order.

Then Dom finished his beer and whisky soon so they were ready to go when the car arrives. In the meantime they were having some more conversation about guitars in general. When Dom's phone beeped with a notification that the car will be ready for them in five minutes. At first Dominic considered calling the car to the back entrance to the club which was better guarded and not so occupied by random people but then he decided that at this hour the front entrance would be just as safe and let it be. They would only get in the car and leave anyway so even if someone recognized him there, there wasn't much time and space for big delays or anything.

Selene

« Reply #99 on: September 18, 2017, 03:00:10 am »
Molly actually really wanted to see his collection, even if it was mostly electric, and she would be lying if she didn't have ulterior motives. Although, she was certain those motives wouldn't be an issue. "Yes, I'd love to see your collection." However, Molly was appreciative that Dom had confirmed that she'd be willing to go with him. It gave her comfort to know that he was aware of any worries she might have. She was interested in him getting a car for them though. For some reason, she figured that he might have driven himself, as she and her friends had, but maybe he had Uber? It seemed like it wouldn't be a consumer vehicle though, which was made all the more confusing from the still constant looks toward their table.

And although Dom was also offering food, Molly wasn't totally hungry. She had eaten a large meal before the show and was still a bit full from it, but she could use a snack. "I could eat a few wings," she replied. She didn't want to seem rude by refusing the offer of food, so she thought at least eating some of what he got would be sufficient. She watched him type the order into his phone and wondered once again what kind of service they would be using to get to his place. Definitely not Uber.

They enjoyed chatting a bit more, about guitars and Molly shared a bit more about her pole dancing. Mostly about her training and the competitions, until finally the car arrived and they were ready to leave. They started for the front entrance and a few people continued to watch them as they walked out. Once again, Molly wanted to say something to Dom about his familiarity. She was beginning to suspect that he wasn't just any normal person off the street, but she also didn't want to ruin the night by bringing up something he may not want to share. Besides, she definitely didn't want to be wrong in her suspicions.

Instead, she moved on to something else while they walked. " My friends and I are actually going to a taping for some figure skating show next Saturday. It seemed like an LA thing to do. Apparently the show has a bunch of celebrities and stuff, Skating with the Stars I think? They probably have a lot of competitions like it in LA though, I guess." Molly realized she was rambling again, but went on anyway. "I've never watched the show before, but it'll be nice to watch someone else rather than me being in them, though figure skating and pole dancing are a lot different."

Another moment of recognition sparked in her mind; a video about the competitors for the show or something coming back when her friends had shown her for some context. It wasn't much to go on though, and Molly let the moment pass and waited for Dom to say something else.

greck

« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2017, 07:32:11 am »
When they got up and Dom led Molly out of the club, they walked past the bar first and he said bye to Jackie and other staff members. While leaving their table, Molly could notice that one of the couple who had previously watched Dom and Molly took a quick picture of them with his smartphone.

Dom chuckled when she told him about the taping she intended to go to with her friends. "Skating with the Stars? Really?" Something really seemed to be funny to him. "I'll be there as well." He explained. Right now Dominic was pretty sure that either she really didn't know who he was or she was playing with him. Neither option bothered him. If she didn't know who he was, it actually meant that she chose to go with him without knowing he was a rock star. If she was playing with him, it meant that she was wel... playful. And that was never a bad thing. He considered whether he should tell her more or let her figure it out herself but then they were outside and he realized it would be better to continue talking once they're in the car.

When they walked out to the street, their car had already been waiting for them. It was a big black SUV - GMC Yukon. The driver was waiting for them outside of the car. He was clad in a suit and when he spotted Dom he opened the door for them. "Mr Black." he greeted him and nodded while letting the singer and his new friend into the car. There were a few people standing on the pavement in front of Hey Joe and some of them seemed to get somewhat excited when the two emerged from the club.

"You see... I'm supposed to be competing in the skating show." He laughed. "Which will be kinda funny because not only I've never watched the show or any other figure skating show before but I also haven't really tried figure skating until this week." He explained after they got in the car and it started moving. He had already submitted his address into the app while ordering the car so the driver knew where he should go. Also there was a bucket of fresh hot wings on the small table that replaced the middle row of seats in this car's interior. There was also a small minibar fridge available. Dom reached for a can of coke inside and offered one to Molly as well. "Sorry, no cocktails here. But there is beer and some liquor available." He smiled.

While the car was going through the streets of Los Angeles, Dom moved the hot wings closer to Molly so she could easily reach for some and he started eating himself as well. He realized he was quite hungry by now. The traffic wasn't heavy this time of night and so the car could take them to his house. Even so the journey took slightly more than twenty minutes. There was rock music playing in the car but not too loud so they could talk if they wanted. Dom didn't know whether Molly now knew who he was or not and whether she would ask and try to find out but he was ready to tell her the truth if she asked. Otherwise there was no harm in leaving her a bit in the darkness for the time being. She probably knew he was a celebrity anyway by now and she would probably figure out a bit more when she sees his house and the guitar collection.

After going through the Sunset Strip the car left the busy streets of the night LA and started climbing into the less busy roads of Beverly Hills. It didn't take too long before the SUV stopped and Dom thanked the driver and opened the door so they could get out. They were standing in front of a closed gate which looked like a big garage entrance. Dom entered a code to a small keyboard at the side and let the device scan his fingerprint to open the gate. It turned out it wasn't a garage entrance but a way to a yard in the middle of a big terraced house. "Welcome." He smiled and introduced his house to Molly as they walked into the yard and the gate started closing behind them.

In the yard
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 09:49:14 pm by greck »

Selene

« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2017, 12:29:28 am »
The flash of someone's camera had Molly turning back to the tables where she noticed a couple with their phones out. They were pointed in their direction and the flash was enough to pique her curiosity again. She gave a quick, hard glance at Dom to get some more confirmation that her assumptions were correct: she knew him from somewhere. Obviously, it was turning out that she probably didn't know Dom personally, but it made sense that maybe he was some kind of celebrity. The thought made Molly a bit weary.

Dom's laugh at her going to the show didn't settle right either, especially when he stated that he'd be there too. It didn't seem like his type of scene. "Really? That surprises me. I didn't think you'd be into figure skating, honestly."

Before he could say anything else in reply, they were at the car. Molly was impressed with the style, surprised that they were taking something so nice. However, she supposed that if her suspicions really were spot on, it would make sense that he'd have a driver and a not-so-cheap vehicle. She noticed too that a group of people were watching them from outside the bar and talking excitedly with one another. They looked like they'd also been at the concert, and something finally clicked for Molly. The lead singer of the band!

In the dark, she knew Dom wouldn't be able to see her blush, but the revelation had her a bit shaken. No doubt, her friends would throw her for a loop if they found out she was with Dom and she didn't want to think what people were saying along the street. She also felt a little bit dumb for not realizing it before, but thought in her defense that she was preoccupied with her own self-pity.

She supposed it made sense then that Dom would be "attending" the figure skating taping and her thoughts were confirmed when he explained that he would be competing. Molly decided though to continue playing along that she didn't know who he was. He would have said who he was a long time ago if he wanted her to know, right? Besides, there was something almost special about knowing without him knowing she knew. It gave her somewhat of an upper hand in the situation, although she didn't plan on telling anyone she was with Dom after the fact. She didn't think she could handle her friends and their over-exaggerated excitement. This would be her secret, and hers alone.

"You're a competitor?" Molly asked, feigning still that she was unaware of who he was. She wanted to see how far he'd go with the charade. "Sounds like it will be tough then, figure skating after never doing it before. I can't wait to see how you do." Molly ended with a little smile, adding a little sarcasm into her tone to tease him a bit after he'd teased her.

Molly was quickly enamored with the passing city though, the city lights beckoning her and driving her mood to excitement. This truly was a different experience than she was used to and she was happy to take full pride in it. She ate a few of the wings as they passed street after street, but mostly she couldn't take her eyes off the window. It felt strange to be sharing a car with someone so famous, but also so natural under the guise that they were just two normal people. So different from her usual day-to-day interactions.

And when they finally reached Dom's house, Molly was absolutely starstruck. If the gate wasn't enough to take her somewhere entirely different, the yard was even more spectacular. The house was large, nothing like what she had expected at the start of the evening, but it all made sense to her now. She was immensely impressed and wanted to see more.

"Not your average cottage, is it?" Molly joked, taking in the rest of the space. She pondered asking Dom about his career, but decided to hold back. He had to know by now that'd she'd figured it out, but she wasn't ready to ask questions. It was nice just pretending he wasn't so famous....although the house was making it difficult to forget. "You really are full of surprises. First the competition, now this. I hope your guitar collection is just as impressive."

greck

« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2017, 09:45:08 pm »
After the car ride, the talks about Skating with the Stars and now after seeing his house, Molly would definitely know that he is some kind of a celebrity. If she had watched the concert in Hey Joe she very likely knew who he was even if she had no prior knowledge about the band but Dominic didn't really care even though most of the girls that would usually come home with him knew exactly who he was. He definitely wasn't going to test her knowledge before inviting her inside or anything like that.

Molly seemed to be quite impressed by the house but it wasn't the first time Dominic saw something like that. In fact most of the girls he randomly picked up and brought home were like that. Even for some celebrities (except really famous stars) were at least somewhat amazed by his home. And Molly actually didn't even see it all yet even though she could see his own cars from where they were staying right now.

"Oh you'll be impressed by more than only the guitars." He said and even though he knew it had to sound a bit cocky, he also knew that most likely he was right. "Come in." He smiled and took her hand to show her the house. Their first steps didn't lead inside exactly though since Dom took Molly through the glass door just left of the garage to show her his terrace with pools. There were two main pools - the smaller one with jacuzzi like installment - and both were these seemingly endless pools with glass walls. He loved it and most of the chicks did as well.

From there he finally took Molly inside. Everything was built in a combination of stone, wood and glass, the house equipment was modern, expensive and very comfortable. Big paintings and photographs on the walls along with a few statues were included as well as comfortable furniture, all kinds of electronics like big TVs or a stereo, huge windows to allow the light in during the day but at the same time the terraced character of the house and the directions of windows made anyone feel like they are in private and nobody from outside can really see what is going on inside. That and special glass that was perfectly transparent from one side but not so much from the other.

And what they could see from all the windows was amazing as well. Beautifully lighted city under the hills, visible from various rooms inside the house as well as from the pool terrace or another terrace on the roof, green foliage as well as palms and trees and hills from other windows,... It seemed that Dominic invested his money very well.

As for other equipment there obviously were multiple vitrines with various bottles of alcohol including one fridge in the kitchen just full of beer (Dom opened a bottle there for himself and offered one to Molly too - "Or do you want wine? Or something else? But I need to warn you, I'm terrible at preparing cocktails."), there was also a room that server just as a home cinema with a large TV, comfortable armchairs, sofa, etc.

And of course, the guitar collection. "So finally we're getting to what you came for." Dominic grinned but he hoped that Molly didn't come solely to see his guitars. He actually hoped she would stay longer.
"This way is my music world..." He said when they reached a staircase going under ground. The stairs weren't too long and there was another door secured by an electronic lock at the end. Dominic unlocked it and opened the door. When he turned the light on, an approximately square room opened up with three walls paneled with wood and the fourth just white and the walls were mostly covered by various guitars. Most of them were electric guitars (with Gibson Les Paul being a major one including a few pieces all the way back from 1950s) but there were some acoustic guitars as well and even a few bass ones. Apart from guitars there only were two smaller sofas, a stool, a few amps and another door in the room - leading to a fully equipped recording studio.

Upon closer look Molly could notice that some of the guitars wore significant signs of being used, some were signed etc. Clearly besides guitars he may be using himself, there were some collectible pieces with some of them likely pretty rare and expensive, also given the security arrangements. Behind the other door there was his own studio. "I occasionally play there either alone or with friends, including the band. Also I tend to compose there sometimes." He explained. He decided that he won't make any secrets about who he was even though he didn't want to say anything explicitely. Either it did matter to her and she knew or would find out, or she didn't really need to know who he was and it was alright either way. Even though there were some photos, logos and signs in the studio that clearly pointed to the Black Steel Roses.

"So how do you like it?" He smiled at Molly and drank some more beer. "Do you wanna show me how you play maybe?" He offered her one of the acoustic guitars.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 09:46:59 pm by greck »

Selene

« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2017, 09:33:33 pm »
The house was absolutely stunning, like nothing Molly had ever seen before. She was mesmerized as they moved from room-to-room. If there was any doubt before that he was a celebrity, that doubt had washed away. However, despite the impressive house and him being a celebrity, Molly felt that it didn't necessarily matter much. She was just glad to be doing something different and to take a chance with something new. Who could blame her for that? Heck, she could go the night without ever mentioning that he was in a band. It just didn't seem necessary to bring up.

But Molly sipped at a glass of wine as they made their way to the main event: the guitar collection. Some of the guitars were signed while other were worn with use. And although she didn't play anything electric, she was still impressed by the sheer extent of his collection and wanted to examine even the few acoustic ones he had. The wine was starting to hit her a bit more too and she felt light on her feet, jittery with excitement.

"This is a great place to work on your music," she said offhandedly, aware that she let loose that she finally figured out he was in a band. Like she thought before, his status wasn't that important. What was important was just him. "You have a great collection."

She kept walking around the room, trying to get a look at all of them, but she started to feel a little bit distracted either from the wine or her growing desire toward Dom. It was strange, more like the times she'd felt in college when she met someone new at a party and wanted to be with them for the night. It had been some time since she'd had a little fun what with competitions and dance classes to take care of.

But now Dom was holding one of the acoustic guitars out to her, asking her to play. She took the instrument gingerly and sat down on one of the small sofas. Suddenly, she felt a little more self-conscious than before and strummed the guitar lightly, scared to make too much of a loud noise. Here she was, about to play in front of a professional musician and she could not have felt more like an amateur. However, she played on, strumming a light beat of her own creation that was easy and romantic.

She finished and paused, staring down at the guitar, aware that Dom was looking at her. There was a flutter in the pit of her stomach that wouldn't go away no matter how much she commanded her body to leave her alone. She wanted the guitar out of her lap, so that she could do something - anything else. It took her a moment to muster the courage, but she set the guitar aside like she wanted and moved toward Dom, aware that she might have made an assumption about the night that he hadn't intended. But she felt she had to try, to test the waters and see what fun he really was up for, celebrity or not. It made her feel adventurous to think that she was doing something so out of her usual personality and to take control.

Without further contemplation, she took Dom's face between her hands and kissed him on the lips, gently enough that if he wasn't into it, he could easily push her away. She didn't want to come off as too strong in the beginning.

As she pulled away, she became more aware of her body. Firm breasts beneath her shirt, a dancers build waiting for someone to appreciate it. "Is this okay?" she asked quietly.

greck

« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2017, 02:14:51 pm »
Dom could see that his house made a good impression on her as well as the guitar collection. By now she had to figure out who he was for sure. Especially after her comments near the studio. It indeed was a great place to work on music. Maybe it was the wine or the atmosphere of the house or everything combined but Molly soon seemed to be excited and quite happy. Dom definitely hoped that she didn't regret her decision to go with him. Her good mood seemed to be a proof that she's alright though and so he could add a few lightly flirting or teasing elements to their conversation as well as light touch of their hands and similar here and there.

Dominic listened to the melody Molly played and it actually wasn't bad. He didn't know that song but it sounded quite well. Obviously there were small things in her technique of playing and so on but given that she wasn't a professional, it was quite alright. "I like it." He smiled ans wanted to ask what song it was, but then she put the guitar aside and her face expression has changed slightly. She seemed to be determined to do something different, he realized just a second before her hands cupped his cheeks and she planted a soft sweet kiss on his lips and Dominic smiled.

"More than okay actually." Dom whispered looking into her eyes and returned the kiss back. This time the contact of their lips was longer and he even opened his mouth after a short while and his tongue licked her lips very softly to see how she would react. Also his hand landed on her knee and traced her thigh up to her hip where it slid down to her butt all attractive in her tight jeans. Then his fingers squeezed her butt very lightly. "Is this okay as well?" He asked and lifted one eyebrow while certainly hoping to see consent in her eyes. Molly's eyes were really bright and pretty, actually whole her face was very beautiful. Her nose was sweet and cute and her lips soft and tempting. Her dark hair was really attractive as well. Also her perfume was very attractive.

He put a few streams of her hair out of her face while his fingers brushed against her cheek softly and then slid down to her ear and neck. Dom considered taking her upstairs - either to one of the bedrooms or maybe even out to the terrace, they may have some fun in the pool actually... But they can surely start here as well. While she didn't try and stop him, his lips join hers again. This time in a longer and deeper kiss. He even bit her lip very gently and as she opened her mouth, their tongues joined in a light dance while his hand caressed her neck and the other was still on her athletic butt. "Do you want to stay here or move upstairs?" He asked her after they broke their longest kiss so far. He didn't really know what she wanted right now and what would immediately follow but the night was on a good way for sure. Some girls preferred advancing by small steps and more romantic approach, others liked quicker action. He didn't really care, he was all for the variety and diversity, that's why he didn't really want to commit to one woman. Maybe some time in the future but not yet. He was a very curious guy and one with many tastes - the usual monogamous relationship was nothing for him and it wouldn't probably even last long anyway considering his lifestyle.

The lust was slowly building up in him and by now he certainly hoped that Molly would be up for some adventure tonight as well...

Selene

« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2017, 08:19:47 pm »
The feel of Dom's tongue against her lips put her body to immediate response. She opened her mouth to him and let him explore, gasping a little bit as his hand slid up her leg and around to her butt. Even through her jeans, she could feel the warmth of his hands and she wondered what he would feel like against her bare skin. Would his hands be soft? Rough? Those fingers of his squeezed her and she wondered about them too, what they might feel like inside her. "Yes, this is okay," Molly muttered, meeting his eyes and holding them for an instant in hopes that he would understand that she wanted more. If only he could know what she was thinking, how she wanted his hands on her skin and her fingers in his hair.

He brushed some of her own hair from her face and her eyes fluttered, all too aware as he cupped the back of her neck. She wanted to pull him in a kiss him hard, but she didn't have to wait long for him to do just what she wanted. She was happy and surprised by the deepness of it, startling a bit as her nibbled at her lip. But she liked it, and nibbled back at him as a tease. She'd always been a little playful in bed, although she didn't always like to take control. It had been a long time since she got to play as she wanted, or for that matter, at all.

Molly ran her fingers through Dom's long hair, allowing them to get caught a little in the strands. She liked the silky feel of it and the slight brush of it against her own skin. It sent little flutters like electric shocks through the pit of her stomach. She wanted more of it, this feeling. This was nothing like when she was with her boyfriend, the ease of something casual and in-the-moment. It really brought her back to college, with no inhibitions and the freedom to do what she wanted.

"Let's stay here for a bit," she said, although she wouldn't mind moving somewhere else later. Slowly, she slid her hands out of Dom's hair, down his neck, and onto his shoulders, giving him a light push onto the couch so that he was on his back and she could straddle him. She gave him a small, playful smile, and leaned back down to his lips. She brushed them softly with her own, the slightest touch of a kiss before moving down, running her hands down his body and giving him a small bite on the neck. She moved lower still, keeping her eyes focused on his, wanting to see some approval in his own eyes.

She let her fingers slid beneath his shirt a bit and stroke at his sides, before hooking two fingers on the edge of his jeans. "How about this?"

greck

« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2017, 12:38:46 pm »

The night definitely was aiming in the right direction. Dominic could see that Molly was all up for some fun and she seemed to be eager about it too since she wanted to stay where they were possibly afraid that the atmosphere could be lost if they moved somewhere else. Dom was quite sure that his motivation and plan would stay the same but he certainly didn't mind staying in the guitar room for a while. The sofa was comfortable enough and it wouldn't be his first intimate experience in this room anyway. Or on that sofa for that matter. Actually it was even a possible source of an inspiration. Maybe he will write a song based on some of these memories.

He liked the way she was forward to him. He smiled to let her know as she pushed his shoulders softly. He willingly and happily laid down to his back and was pleased as she climbed up on him. A light kiss, soft bite at his neck, her hands under his shirt and then her fingers hooked on the edge of his jeans. All the time her eyes locked with his. He loved that and she could probably see it in his eyes. She could also notice that his eyes could stray a little below her face at times, to admire her cleavage that was not very much hidden by her shirt, especially in her current position where she was situated above him. He wondered what her breasts looked like and he was quite sure he would know soon. He suddenly wished not only to see them but also touch them, kiss them,... All that would probably come at some point.

"Still very much okay." he said with all approval he could put into that sentence. He really liked where this was going and she would probably not reach any limit with him tonight. He brushed his hair from his eyes to be able to see her better and then he did the same with her hair since her own hands were now quite busy. Then his fingers slid down to the buckle of his belt and he undid it with a quick move and then he gave her an encouraging look while he shifted a bit on the sofa to get as comfortable as possible for what would come. He was probably ready for anything she might have been planning and the bulge in his crotch that was growing was a brief evidence of that even though it was growing very slowly so far. Dom was quite sure it would take higher pace soon, especially seeing the desire in Molly's eyes and being aware of his own hunger for pleasure.

Selene

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2017, 01:25:30 am »
Molly was all to aware of her own arousal as Dom's fingers pulled back her hair and then moved down to his jeans, unbuckling the belt to give her access to him. Without hesitation, Molly undid the button to his jeans herself and pulled them down. She took the base of his cock in her hand and rubbed slowly up and down his shaft, working to get him harder before she taking him in her mouth. At first she moved slowly, teasing with long licks up the whole of him and pulling back on occasion to look up into his eyes. She nipped once at the inside of his thigh before taking his cock back into her mouth, moving harder and faster, up and down. In the moment, she allowed one of her hands to trail up the side of his hip lightly and grasp onto him there, for her own balance and to poke at him a bit with her nails. She wanted to please him, but she wasn't against being playful or coy either.

Even with this, Molly was turned on herself. She could feel herself growing wet between her legs, reminding her on what she'd been missing out on for so long. She hadn't slept with anyone since her boyfriend, and she hadn't realized until now that she was craving the attention and the feeling of another person against her. It would be easy just to get lost in Dom tonight, she thought.

Molly pulled back and released Dom, hovering above him with a light smile on her face, her hands light on his hips. She hoped that she was pleasing him, that he liked her taking control. However, she'd be lying if she wasn't ready for him to touch her, to slide his fingers of himself between her legs. Beneath her low-cut shirt, she could feel her nipples hardening against her bra. She wanted him to see her, to show him that she had a great body and that she was proud of it. She removed his hands from his hips and slowly removed her shirt, now straddling above him in her jeans and bra.

"Touch me," she whispered. She reached to unclasp her own bra, but hoped he would make the next move.

greck

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2017, 11:02:55 pm »
Dom was very happy with Molly so far. She was pleasing him very well. With a few strokes followed by taking it into her mouth she easily managed to make his manhood hard and he could hardly be much happier right now. At least he was convinced of that until she stopped licking his erection but made up for it by removing her shirt. And the show must go on. With a quick movement behind her back she undid her bra which immediately freed her boobs. He liked her activity and taking control. She seemed to be very playful which he certainly could appreciate. On the other hand he also loved the desire that was literally radiating from her, very much accented by her "Touch me". That only was driving him more lustful of course.

He could not see them properly as the bra was still hanging around her breasts but it was easy to reach out, remove the bra and replace it with his hands. Cupping her breasts he could very well feel her already hard nipples pressed against the palms of his hands. It made his member stiffen even more. His penis was roughly of an average length but the width of it was certainly above-average. With his pubic hair neatly trimmed it made his length seem big and capable enough of doing anything that could be expected.

He fondled her breasts briefly before releasing them for a while which allowed him to see them in full finally and also he could use his hands to pull his jeans down completely while also kicking off his converse shoes. The only piece of clothes still remaining on him was the black shirt. He didn't spend time with that for now though and instead he sat which made Molly suddenly straddling his lap while he was able to taste her breasts at the same time. Having one nipple in his mouth, he was teasing the other with his fingers. The other hand was keeping her in place by holding her butt in those tight jeans. Soon it would come the time to remove those as well but for now he was content with exploring her chest. "Oh babe..." He whispered while taking a deep breath in so he could continue with licking, kissing and nipping at her hard nipple. His tongue and lips were very agile which only revealed to Molly what he would probably be capable of in between her legs. All the time his erection was in front of her to play with and so far Dominic was noticing that being playful certainly wasn't unknown for the pretty dancer. "I wanna fuck you all night..." He whispered while moving his mouth's attention to her other breast for now.

Selene

« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2017, 01:58:06 am »
The tips of Dom’s fingers brushed against Molly’s skin as he pulled away her bra, sending little pricks of sensation through her arms and down her spine. It was the kind of touch that lingered beneath the skin and radiated down to the pit of her stomach. She wanted him to touch her more – to take those fingers of his and put them somewhere else, down lower. But his hands pulled and played at her breasts, pinching the nipples until they were hard. A few moans escaped the back of her throat, but it still wasn’t enough.

When Dom pulled away from her, Molly was chilled in wake of his removed hands. Swiftly, he stripped his bottom half completely, leaving him fully exposed to her, his cock pressing against her through her own jeans. Warmth was building up inside of her as he sat up and took her into his arms. He teased at her nipples again, and she moaned with each lap of his tongue and bite of his teeth, her hand reaching down for his cock to please him too. Her hand moved in tune with their building desire; up and down, up and down.

However, she was growing restless with the teasing and the playing. Between her legs, her body was wet and ready. She wanted his fingers inside her, to tease at her and make her feel something she hadn’t felt in so long. She wanted to let him fill her up completely until she could hardly breath anything but soft moans.

“If you want to fuck me all night, then do it.” She pulled him from her breast, shuttering from the slight scrape of his teeth and tongue. Lust was building inside her as she ran her hand down her body to the button on her jeans and undid them slowly. Her hands shook a bit as she worked on the zipper, but not from nervousness. There was something building up inside her that had her moving as if someone else were controlling her body.

Gracefully, she slid from Dom and stood, removing her jeans and her underwear, letting them fall unceremoniously to the floor before straddling him once more. She was breathing heavily now, her lungs feeling like they might explode. Her hands still shook as she reached down with one to touch at her clit, reaching with the other for Dom’s hand to touch her too, to hopefully put those fingers to work. Once she got what she wanted, she went again for Dom's cock and leaned in to kiss him deeply on the lips.

"Are you sure you can handle me?" she whispered, her lips brushing against his as she spoke. She wanted to antagonize him a bit, to see what he would do.

greck

« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2017, 10:24:44 pm »
Dom couldn't enjoy her breasts enough, it was a very beautiful pair of firm boobs and he just loved such. Nevertheless, when she stopped stroking his cock and stood up to be able to strip her jeans as well as her underwear, Dom was very much full of lust. It was only supported by her telling him to fuck her all night. He might as well really do it.

She straddled him once more and her hand went just for her own pussy while the other moved his hand to the same place too. She was wet for him already and he loved how daring she was. When his fingers started teasing her womanhood she closed her hand around his erection again.

"Are you sure you can handle me?"

"Playful and provoking... I love that." Dom responded while his fingers were parting her labia to be able to reach for more. Her clit already had its share of his touch and now it was time to stick two fingers right into her slit. "I've handled others and I'm pretty confident I can handle you as well." he whispered and slid both his index finger and middle finger right in her vagina. "Are you sure you can handle me though? That's the question." His thumb began rubbing her clitoris.

His shaft was hot and hard and with each stroke it seemed to be even more so. His glans was now dark red and Dom hoped that she's trying to figure out how his cock will feel inside her. She would find out soon no doubt. His fingers were wet when he took them out and started caressing the surrounding of her pussy to tease and lubricate her enough to be ready to accept his member. When he felt she is ready, he shoved his fingers back in to tease her some more.

When he took the fingers out again, he licked one of them to taste her. "Mmm... You're good." He grinned and used the other hand to push her pelvis closer to him. His erection was now pressed against her underbelly as if he wanted to measure how deep it would go into her. "Do you want to taste yourself as well?" He smiled offering her the other finger to lick it while his free hand was holding her butt and fondling it.

Soon he moved both his hands low to grasp her hips. The hand with wet fingers brushed her breasts on the way down and they both seemed to be very aroused. Without a warning he lifted Molly up a bit and positioned her above his shaft. His glans was now pressed against her entrance. She was now on her knees above him. "I want you to ride me baby." He grinned and pushed her down on his penis. "I know you can do it." He slapped her ass softly to encourage her.

Selene

« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2017, 11:23:03 pm »
Molly couldn't suppress her moans as Dom slid his fingers inside her. She threw her head back, momentarily lost in the feeling of him grinding those fingers into, his thumb teasing at her clit. Dom was experienced and not afraid to show it, something Molly found herself liking. That cool confidence of his appealed to her and kept her wanting more, even as he rubbed and toyed with her womanhood.

Every so often, the hand that was pleasuring Dom faltered as Molly grew closer and closer to ecstasy. She wondered how she would feel when he was fully inside her. From the feel of him in her hand, he really would fill her completely and she quivered with anticipation. He was so good, like nothing she had expected. Perfect body, perfect bed talk. He began to rub at her and tease her. She clutched his shoulder with her unoccupied hand for stability and gasped as his fingers slid back inside her, taking her deeper.

He didn't stay inside her long, and Molly shook a bit as he pulled away. She watched through hooded eyelids as Dom licked at one of the fingers that were just in her. It was enough to make her go weak at the knees and she didn't resist as he pulled her in closely. They were skin to skin, his cock resting against her in a way that teased even more at her arousal.

"Do you want to taste yourself as well?"

Molly took the finger that he offered into her mouth and licked it slowly, sucking a bit on it before releasing him. Before she could even think what he might do next, his hands were at her hips and she shuddered as one of his hands roamed her body slowly as if to feel every inch of her. They were butterfly soft on her skin and she wanted him to keep going, to take her deeper and deeper.

But she didn't have to wait long. He lifted her, putting her in just the right place before sliding his cock into her, the position perfect for her to control the pace. Despite the slap on her ass, she moved slowly at first, wanting to get a feel for him and how he felt inside her. She locked her fingers in his hair and increased the pace. Their position allowed him to be inside her fully and her arousal felt it throughout her entire body. Her breathing was heavy, but she wasn't ready to stop. Not even close.

greck

« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2017, 12:45:02 am »
As soon as Molly seemed to feel comfortable enough with his erection in her pussy, Dom started rocking his hips slowly even though he still was letting her set the pace. In their current position it was actually more convenient anyway. He was sure there would be more opportunities tonight to try various things with Molly. This girl seemed to be something just for him and his tastes. How she licked her own juices from his finger for example... That showed her playfulness in bright light and he was determined to exploit that as much as she would let him today.

Her breasts were nicely bouncing right in front of his face and once she got stable and locked against his shoulders, he allowed himself licking her nipple and cupping the other breast with a free hand. He loved the feeling of her tits under his fingers. That hard nipple pressing against his skin, the soft mass of her perfectly shaped boobs, the taste of her nipple in his mouth and that tingling sensation he knew his tongue and his teeth gently nipping at her skin were sending through her.

All the time his cock was digging into her as fast and deep as she wanted since it was her controlling the pace currently. It suited Dominic well too though and soon the room was filled with sounds and smells of a great sex. His moans and deep breathing were only strengthening the arousal and he probably couldn't be enjoying this more.

During one of her grinds against his sex he took a deep breath in after she wiggled her hips and pelvis on him. "Oh god, you're dancing all the time, don't ya?" He smiled and bit her skin a bit more. When she added a few more such grinds he just growled with pleasure. "Aargh, that's so good..." For a brief moment he imagined Molly dancing around a pole and he regretted not having one in the house. Even without a pole there were a lot of fun things in his house though.

Selene

« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2017, 12:50:33 am »
Dom was driving into her in tune with her own thrusts. It was hard to contain her moans of pleasure as neither of them let up. She thrust faster and faster, reaching warily with her left hand to rub at her own clit while using her right to stabilize herself against him. The effect of him inside her and her own hand playing at her clit was causing her vision to go hazy with pleasure.

She wanted to cry out as Dom began to again tease her breasts. The sensation of him licking at her nipples sending pricks of electricity down her spine to resonate at her sex. They were hard and ready for him, each nip of his teeth and lap of his tongue causing her to shudder, her right hand clamping down hard on his shoulder. She ran her left hand back up her body and onto Dom's other shoulder, certain that without both of her hands to hold her up, she might collapse.

The pace increased and he went deeper and deeper into her, elation taking control of her body. She was barely aware of herself as she cried out and clutched at Dom's shoulders. She knew she was a little loud, but she couldn't help herself. Everything was hitting the right places.

Molly moved against Dom in a different way now, using her hips and pelvis to get a different feel of him. It was like a dance and Dom was quick to note the same. He bit at her skin again and she grinded into him again. She was losing her speed as she got closer to total pleasure, but that didn't stop her from taking him deeper; slower.

"I'd dance for you all night," she muttered huskily.

greck

« Reply #114 on: October 10, 2017, 03:27:04 pm »
"Shit you are so good." Dom moaned and increased the pace even more even though it had seemed that it wasn't possible anymore. He could also feel that she was slowly coming up to her climax and while he couldn't wait to see her orgasm, he wanted to tease her some more too. And he loved watching women's reactions to their orgasm indeed. It was so arousing and so hot, he would never have enough of that. And he had seen some decent number of girls' climaxes in his life...

Just when he felt that Molly was really close to the edge, he stopped and lifted her a bit more so his cock slid out of her pussy. He also enjoyed her face expression and reactions when he did that. He moved from below her and helped her lay down on her back. She was apparently awaiting what would come, anxious and excited at the same time. He pulled her body up a bit to set her butt on the sofa's arm support so her waist was actually higher than the rest of her body actually. His cock was hard and erected above her, sticking into the air and his fingers worked her womanhood in the meantime. She was so wet! He just had to kiss her pussy and taste her. For s few seconds he was licking her slit while spreading her labia apart so her clitoris received a decent share of licking as well. It was just a quick action though. Soon his fingers invaded her again and he looked into Molly's eyes deeply.

"You taste so good, baby." He whispered. "I'm gonna   fuck you all night until you either faint or fall asleep exhausted." He said and it sounded like a promise he was intent to keep. With these words he also spread her legs apart and pushed his member into her again with full force. He started rocking his hips again and with the changed angle he imagined it could be bringing her whole new kinds of sensation. He definitely worked that way for him. His balls were slapping against her body with each thrust and soon he saw that he was nearing his own climax as well. Soon he was so far that he stopped really percieve how close she actually was. His whole mind was concerned on his own pleasure and he was fucking her like crazy. It was fast and deep and both their moans and other sounds filled the room again.

When he was just one step before his orgasm he pulled his red hot cock out of her and it was just in time so he could release his seed on her and not in her actually. There were several hot waves of hir sperm flying from the tip of his shaft and landing quite anywhere on the top half of her body - her belly, her breasts, her neck and even her face got at least a drop of his sperm. All the time his hand was fondling her pussy to enjoy the wetness and to cause her even more pleasure. His balls were bathing in her juices too. "Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" He shouted when one of the last drops of his semen left his glans and landed close to her belly button. When he found the ground to stand on again and his mind got back to reality a bit he just grinned. "That was a good first round, don't ya think?" He leant forward to kiss her. He was immediately horny again. His cock didn't even lost the erection before it started getting harder again. She was quite incredible indeed. "Now you seem like you could use a shower..." Dominic suggested the next step for tonight. The next but definitely not the last one.

Selene

« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2017, 02:43:56 am »
Molly couldn't really talk or think anymore. Everything was happening so fast and she was breathing so heavily, her chest rising and falling with every breath. It didn't help that just as Molly felt like she was ready for release, Dom lifted her hips and pulled out of her. She pouted a little bit as Dom moved and laid her on her back, but she knew what was coming and anxiously waited for it. She jolted against Dom's mouth as he licked at her pussy, slow and quick. Not enough to move her closer to climax though. She was still right on the edge and even as his fingers moved inside her, it still wasn't enough.

Through hooded eyelids, she watched Dom carefully. Those fingers going deep inside her, teasing and prodding. She moved against him with her hips, inviting him to keep going, to finally give her what she wanted. His fingers slid out of her slowly, those same hands spreading her legs to give him full access to her before entering her again. This time, Molly couldn't contain herself. Every noise she made was audible, the thrust of his hips and their fast pace was dragging her over the edge. The angle was working at places that hadn't been worked before and she was losing focus.

She arched her back as she came, her breath coming out heavy as she nearly whispered, "Yes, yes, yes," over and over until the words seemed to have no meaning. She was aware that he came to, his own juices all over her body, but she couldn't even think. Fatigue washed over her and she was still breathing heavily, rocked already by the night they were having. But the hot kiss he placed on her lips had her body aroused again, betraying her tiredness, and the thought of another round had her almost excited.

"I could definitely use a shower," she mumbled, smiling coyly up at him. She knew this was only the start of a very long night.

greck

« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2017, 05:16:35 pm »
What a night that was. From the guitar room they moved to the shower where they enjoyed a hot and steamy sex and since their clothes stayed down there around the sofa where it all started, they went for a cigarette to the terrace just wrapped in towels. And these didn't stay on them for long since Molly actually showed Dom some of her dancing creations and it probably was a more passionate programme than she usually would do at a competition since his member got aroused again soon. Dominic took the dancer from behind just there on the terrace. She was bent over, leaning against a table while he was pounding her and they could both enjoy the beautiful view of the night Los Angeles. After one more cigarette they moved to the kitchen where he took a beer from the fridge. She drank one more wine at once and then moved to her knees when she noticed that Dominic wasn't done yet... Dom loved a good blowjob while holding a can of beer for sure. The towels were forgotten on the terrace and so after the kitchen they moved to the bed naked and enjoyed one more number there before they both passed out from exhaustion. They would both be raw and tired but at least from Dom's point of view it was definitely worth it. He loved every bit of the night and as he was falling asleep he was thinking about the good times he was having with this random chick. The sun was already rising to the sky when his dreams were full of sex. Molly was taking turns with Rachel in those dreams and sometimes they both were involved at the same time. The dreams were not realistic of course but he quite liked them nonetheless.

When he woke up a several hours later, his whole body was raw indeed but it still was worth it in his eyes. It was all kind of blurred in his mind but he remembered the dreams and grinned. Molly was still fast asleep beside him and so he kissed her nipple and smiled while getting up. There was no clothes to put on around so he just walked to the terrace naked with a pack of cigarettes and his smartphone in his hand. There he put the towel around his waist and sat down exposing most of his inked body to the sun. With a smoking cigarette he finally unlocked the screen of his phone and noticed many notifications there, much more than usual actually. Could it be that the show last night had so much impact in the social media? Before opening the Twitter and other apps, he also noticed several missed calls from Monica and Doug. It seemed that both of them were trying to reach him as well as some unknown numbers. For a second he realized that something serious could have happened. Even band members could be in some trouble, that was always in the back of their heads with the reckless life style - they could have been arrested, injured while doing some stupid thing under influence and there was OD as well - something they all didn't want to think about but they knew it was real. All of them had been reminded that a few years ago when their friend passed away like that...

There was also a message from Monica who gave him the same advice as usual since she was his publicist in the first place: "Don't talk to ANYONE and call me." Dominic intended to call her or Doug back but before he did that, he checked the TMZ.com - a reliable source for sating his curiosity. If something serious happened, TMZ would definitely write about it. When the front page loaded, he was shocked indeed. Soon he had to laugh loudly though. That was it?

There was a big photo collage involving Dom and Rachel. Their random portraits were put together with Hey Joe front door as a background. The title read:

Black and Arnette... NOT JUST DANCING TOGETHER!

An article followed. The whole thing seemed to be fabricated around the few questionable photos of Rachel entering the club last night and some witnesses claiming that he was leaving Hey Joe with the skater after a few drinks.

Dominic Black, the star front man of Hollywood rock band Black Steel Roses, is a known playboy and until recently without any stable relationship. It seems that this is over now since he was seen with Rachel Arnette, his partner for the upcoming season of Skating with Stars competition. Arnette visited the band's show taking place at famous LA club Hey Joe last night and apparently it wasn't just a friendly visit there. Arnette was spotted by our photograph while entering the club. She arrived alone to dissolve any suspicion but she was also seen entering the backstage and witnesses confirmed that she left the club late in the night with Black and they both seemed to be heading somewhere else together.

(...)

"Sure I saw them. Me and my girlfriend did. They were sitting in the club and drinking heavily before leaving together in a light mood. I think they were also holding hands and Dom was definitely checking out her butt." Mike, a rock fan told us and confirmed that there were multiple people seeing the couple. "I think someone also took pics with their phones." Mike added.

(...)

Neither Black or Arnette made any comment regarding their alleged affair before this article was published despite they both have been asked either directly or through their people. We will update the arcticle as soon as they speak up.

(...)

Black is not known to be a good boyfriend. In the past many short relationship have emerged to the public and who knows how many stay hidden actually. Among the many women who were dating the singer at some point, Ashley Hill stands out since she actually is among the competitors for the skating TV show. The TV reporter never really wanted to talk about her relationship with Black but it's generally presumed that the singer's well known promiscuity was behind their break-up. Hill refused to comment the current suspicion about Arnette and Black stating that "Dominic Black is a past for her and that she doesn't care about his private life."

One of Black's suspected former girlfriends is also the actress Jennifer Lawrence, although this relationship was never confirmed by any of the two.

(...)

Will the rock star be able to make it work this time? We asked a few people in the show business and mostly they didn't believe Black would be able to keep a stable relationship. "Maybe if his girlfriend wouldn't care about his permanent affairs and parties. And if you find such woman, kindly give her my number first." A Hollywood actor responded anonymously with a smile.

(...)

TMZ will definitely appreciate more info from our readers, any witnesses or photos are welcome.

Dom couldn't stop laughing while reading the article and it did read it twice in a row. Then he reached for one more cigarette and called Monica finally. "That will definitely be some fun!" He thought while the phone was ringing. Before Monica answered the call he also took a glance back into his bedroom where naked Molly stirred in his bed.

Selene

« Reply #117 on: October 11, 2017, 06:32:21 pm »
Rachel's skates hit the ice with a satisfying slice before she leapt into the air once more. "I knew this was a stupid idea!" She shouted across the ice to where Vlad was sitting, tapping furiously on his phone. "We shouldn't have signed up for this." She said after landing once more. It was clear from her furious skating that she was less than happy with the drama she had woken up to.

When she'd gone to sleep the night before, heart and mind full of determination to make a comeback at the Olympics she had never expected to wake up to such a media storm. Her phone was blowing up with notifications from it seemed every possible source. Calls from Vlad, her parents, Élodie, even the few news sources she was on good terms with. Texts from nearly everyone she knew who had her number. And more Twitter and Instagram mentions than she cared to count. There hadn't been anything like this since her loss at the Olympics. The only people who hadn't contacted her was Dominic or Monica. She'd had her fair share of alleged relationships before but this was different. She wasn't the main party in this story, she was the accessory to the playboy. And that made it worse than all the others.

"I don't even want to do the damn show anymore. I don't have time to bother fixing his reputation." She practically spat, as if any reference to Dom was a swear. "You're contracted or else I'd pull you out myself." Vlad mentioned with a frown. "All we can do is give a statement detracting the allegations. It was bad luck that whoever he went home with looked like you. I'll contact that reporter who interviewed you after the Olympics. Give him a statement and it'll be cleared up before filming even starts for the show. I'll contact Monica and Dominic can back your story up." Vlad said with a sigh. They were lucky that Rachel had a good reputation to start with, the last thing they needed was for it to be damaged by the playboy.

Rachel nodded and skated over to her phone, ignoring the wall of notifications that still covered her home screen. She quickly opened a text to Dom and typed out "I'm going to guess that you won't be coming to the rink after the night you had. Don't bother showing up till monday." Before she could rethink her words she sent it off and locked her phone. He needed to know she wasn't happy with the mix up. She wondered if she could drop the show if he didn't show up to enough required things. At this point she may as well purposely screw them so they get eliminated first. It wasn't like he cared about the show anyway.

greck

« Reply #118 on: October 12, 2017, 03:03:09 pm »
Monica finally answered the call and her voice was as usual when something was happening - seemingly call but there was more in it - a bit of excitement, some nerves and some rush as well. It usually also meant that she knew what to do which was a bit reassuring. Not that Dominic needed any reassuring right now, he was actually amused by the situation and didn't make much of it.

"Hey Mon, what's up?"

"Did you talk to anyone, Dom?"

"No, just as you told me..." Dom was smiling.

"Good. I suppose you woke up right now and know nothing, right?"

"Well I know something but the rest sounds about right."

"OK, so you're aware of this little mistake TMZ made? Other media took it from them and now it's a sort of a public secret..."

"What mistake do you mean? You want to say that you don't actually believe that I'm dating her?" Dom teased Monica.

"Dom... There is no time for bullshit. I know you and I know enough of her to know that you're not..."

"Well, there she is in my bed, still asleep after a long night... Our clothes are all over the house..." Dominic  wasn't lying - sort of.

"Dom, are you fucking serious or not?" Monica was getting impatient.

"Well, kinda... It's all the truth except it's not Rachel in my bed." He didn't want to provoke his publicist too much.

"So you did actually leave with a woman..." Monica couldn't help and chuckled. "That explains the witnesses..."

"Yep, that's true."

"Does she look like Rachel though? There may be photos..." Monica was thinking out loud.

"Well if you close one eye..." Dom remembered the dream where both Molly and Rachel were in his bed. "Anyway, what's the fuss? I s'ppose Rachel won't find it as amusing as I do... Do we release a denying statement or what?"

"Well, about that..." Monica paused a bit a took a deep breath in. "How would you like feeding the news and actually date Rachel? Sort of... on paper..."
Dom didn't know what she meant. "What are you talking about? I mean... does she want that? Is it about the show?"

"I doubt she will like it but I got a call from the producers and you know... it seems it would help to promote the skating competition. They definitely have some interest in the affair whether it's true or not. And so I thought that it might suit your image as well..."
Dom considered this just for a second. "Nah, I don't wanna play games. If she wants a good fuck, let her come over to my place and maybe we'll actually start dating but I ain't an attention whore..."

"Dom, be reasonable. You can both help each other out. I think she could benefit from some attention as well and it won't take much to convince the media of what they already are convinced."
Dom was getting bored by the conversation and actually wanted to return to Molly to the simpler and more pleasant world. "You know what? Fuck it. I don't give a shit really. If you convince her, I will consider this. Is that all?" He asked knowing that Rachel will probably not like the idea at all so it was just his way to convince Monica to leave him be.

"Sounds good." She said. "One more thing. Still don't talk to media and... you might need to get rid of the girl - your house might be watched by paparazzi. I can send a car for her, also I'd like to ask her to not talk to media about last night... Anyway. I'll call you back later." She poured out before he could say anything. She actually believed that she would convince Rachel.

"Whatever, later..." Dom finished the call and took one more cigarette and started reading the notifications and messages. One of them was from Rachel:

"I'm going to guess that you won't be coming to the rink after the night you had. Don't bother showing up till monday."

Dom chuckled. Rachel seemed to be more pissed than he would expect. Well good luck, Mon.

Just as he wanted to go inside to take a bottle of something good, he noticed that the bed was empty and Molly was on her way towards him, huddled in a blanket. His lips curled up in a smile: "Good morning babe."
"Mmm hello. Is something wrong? I heard you talking and... you seemed angry." She asked. "Uh, don't worry about that. I might have a new girlfriend but not yet so we're free to whatever we want to do..." He smiled and Molly apparently didn't have any idea what he was talking about but decided to play along and sit on his lap...

Around that time, Monica already had some ideas and arguments for Rachel as well as a plan. As she presumed, it wouldn't do any good to call her directly, but Vlad seemed like a guy to reason with so she dialed his number instead.

Selene

« Reply #119 on: October 12, 2017, 08:21:14 pm »
"Yes I agree." Vlad said, glancing up at Rachel, the skater looking at him curiously. "It will take some convincing admittedly." What could he possibly be talking about, she knew it had to do with the drama but who was he on the phone with. "Yes, I'll talk with her and get back to you. Goodbye." He tapped the end button and looked at Rachel.

"Talk with her about what?" Rachel asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"Before you say anything, listen to everything I have to say." He replied and Rachel realized it was his serious voice. The one he used when he was going to say something she either didn't like or disagreed with. She looked at him expectantly, lips shut to show she was listening. "Monica has been in contact with the producers of the show and they, including Monica, thought that it might be interesting if instead of clearing up the rumors, we embrace them." The way he spoke was careful, knowing she would not be happy with the proposal.

Rachel's eyes widened but before she could speak he continued "I know it is the last thing you want to do but it could help to bring your name back into the public light and get the attention of the ISU and the US Olympic committee. You've retired in their eyes, you're off the radar. Right now you won't even get an invite to commentate, let alone be on the team. If the Olympics are really what you're aiming for, this might be the best way to do it. Remind them you're here and show them you're just as skilled as you were last year." That seemed to shut up any of her arguments and he continued "I know you're upset. I am as well. I'm upset with him and his team for letting this happen. Like it or not we're stuck with them for the duration of the show, may as well use it to our advantage." He looked at her, silently giving her permission to voice her thoughts.

Rachel took a deep breath and let it out as a sigh. "And you're sure about this? You think think dating him is the best course of action?" "Pretending. Just play it up for the media." he clarified.

"Someone is bound to bring Thomas up." She commented.

"They will. You'll have to be ready to face that once more and I'm sorry." He agreed.

Rachel closed her eyes and sighed, trying to decide what she valued more, her personal life, privacy and emotions or the chance at being the top of the skating world once more. It wasn't a difficult choice.

"Fine. But the moment I get the invite from the Olympic Committee I'm not continuing with the act." She said seriously.

Vlad nodded and said "I'll get to work with the press." He stood and walked towards the office, typing away on his phone.

Rachel skated over to her phone and search through her songs for a moment before tapping on one. The soft twinkling notes brought her back as she skated to the center of the ice.

"So tell me about you and Thomas? What happened? The two of you were the power couple of the skating world, what changed?" 23 year old Rachel blinked a little in surprise at the question, she'd thought the interview was about the most recent Grand Prix Final, not her recently ended relationship.

"Unfortunately it's not a very exciting reason. It simply came down to a matter of scheduling. When you're at the level we are, we rarely got a chance to see each other with the different competition and training schedules. And it doesn't help that we train in different countries. We mutually decided it would be best if we broke it off so we could focus on our careers." She didn't mention anything about the shouting matches about her obsession to be the best above anything else. Or his tendency to not believe she was on the same skill level as him. She didn't mention how her Olympic exhibition skate had been about trying to recover after their truly messy break up. She didn't mention how she'd cried while skating it or how they'd passed each other in the hallway of that rink without so much as a glance and how badly that had hurt. "Like I said, not as exciting as you might think." She said with a smile that felt more than forced.

Thinking about dating Dom, even just pretending, brought back all the memories good and bad from her time with Thomas. The hours spent cuddling and laughing on her couch posting goofy pictures to instagram for their fans. Or the times they spent skating together, choreographing pairs routines that would never be skated outside the privacy of their home rinks. The times they played tourist in London and LA, taking selfies with Big Ben and at Santa Monica Pier. The sweet kisses and caresses on her skin as they lay tangled in his sheets. As she finished the final spin of the routine she felt herself tearing up, furiously wiping it away as she slid to a stop, the last notes of violin echoing across the rink. No. She was over him. There were no more tears to be shed for him or their relationship. They'd both moved on. She shouldn't be crying over something from so long ago, even if she'd thought he'd be the one. "No more." She muttered, glancing up through the skylights. With another sigh she changed the song to Scheherazade. Olympic gold was all that mattered now.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 04:32:22 pm by Selene »