-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Spectre Diplomacy (with Punishment)  (Read 2137 times)

Dreamstreet

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Nobody get's out alive
Re: Spectre Diplomacy (with Punishment)
« Reply #90 on: December 04, 2017, 09:30:19 pm »
"I did count on you getting out on top. After all, you've always been a sore loser... Which is something I rarely see." Anya giggled, as she let her hands grasp onto Scarlet's  round and sexy butt, and took two hand full of bubbly butt in her hands and gave them a squeeze. "And you're right. Nobody is better than me at what I do, just like nobody is better than you at what you do. No even the selfish boss I had to deal with earlier.  She can throw in as many deals  as she like, but that will never make it as good as during it with you." She giggled, as she pushed her face in between her big breasts once  again.

Taking a short break from it, she moved up to give the redhead a quick kiss on her lips. "So since I probably won't be able to find anyone as good as you in this galaxy, I might as well hold you close like this forever. I might even get so possessive that I'll use that sexy ass of yours as a pillow... Or your sexy tits, but then I would have to hear the sweet sound of you moaning all night long. That would keep me up." She said while letting out a teasing giggle.

Punishment

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Punishing the wicked
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2017, 07:03:33 am »
Scarlet chuckled a bit, then let out a soft gasp as she felt her rear gripped and squeezed through her panties, "Mm...we're just the strange, perfect duo." She'd say, chuckling once again as she noticed Anya's face burying in-between  her breasts again, before finally leaning up and kissing Scarlet, in which the redhead eagerly returned. "I might just like you being so possessive and holding me so close, playing with my body." She'd say, glancing down to Anya as she tilted her head a bit. "You know you love my moans." She'd say, offering another little laugh.
Punishment
So you have a
Secret
Come closer.. tell me your Secret
Whisper it into my ear, and I値l tell you my Secret
Current song theme of choice-Fall Out Boy- Irresistible

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2017, 09:48:32 am »
"Of course I love your moans. They are so cute to listen to." Anya giggled, as she moved her head up to gently kiss along her exposed neck. "And if you want me be possessive and play with your body, all you have to do is ask me. I am your captain after all." She said, as she pushed Scarlet down to the bed, and quickly moved on top of her. "I might just take you and make sure you stay in this room forever with me... If you wouldn't like that, then  you can just tip me over... If you feel like it."

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2017, 02:47:49 pm »
"You do know how to make a girl sound special." She'd say, chuckling a bit as she felt her neck kissed lightly, before she was pressed into the bed and Anya suddenly propping herself over Scarlet, the red head looking up at the Captain with only a small grin on her face. "Well...I might just like it if you took me. Depending on how eagerly you get to me...will depend if I just flip you over and take you instead." She'd say teasingly in response, hoping to entice Anya to make a proper move.
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2017, 03:07:30 pm »
"Oh you would flip me over and take me? Now ain't that just a taunt?" Anya asked teasingly back, as she leaned her face down, so her lips were only inches away from Scarlet's. "I don't think you would do that. Because I know, that you really enjoy  being my little  redheaded sub. To be teased, praised, groped and fucked by me. To hear me longing for your tits and ass. I think you would rather stay down there, than get on top of me and during any of that to me." She giggled, as she led her hands move up to grab Scarlet's hands by the wrists and forced them above her head, to truly make her be pinned down against the bed. "I could fuck your sexy breasts and cum all over your face, and you would enjoy it, because it's me during it."

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2017, 03:59:18 pm »
Scarlet would grin a bit more as she listened to Anya's words, feeling her hands being pulled above her head to practically be pinned down by the commander. A light chuckle would release as Anya spoke, "Mmm....you know me so well. I would enjoy that, maybe even having that cock in my mouth, sucking you dry." She'd add, her green eyes staring up into Anya's eyes as she'd talk, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing began to pick up, excited merely by their sexy talk.
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2017, 04:12:56 pm »
Anya cocked her head to the side from  hearing Scarlet's words. "Is that so? Perhaps you would like to be the one worshiping rather than being worshiped?" She asked, while moving her upper body downwards, to the point there breats to touch. "I can't help but admit, that having you worship me, my cock, my tits, my ass... It actually makes me want it. Perhaps I should sit on your face, and let my fingers play with those hard nipples of yours."  She teased her again, as she started to move her bust from side to side, to make her nipples run over Scarlet's.

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2017, 09:31:02 pm »
"Mmm...i'm always the one worshipped." She'd say back, in a further teasing like tone as she'd watch Anya lower herself down, then shiver a bit at the feeling of their breasts touching. "I don't know...maybe I should sit upon your face, and then bend down...playing with that cock of yours while your worship my pussy and rear." She'd say, smirking a bit to herself. The playful, teasing back and forth banter between them was doing it's part to rile her up, her panties wetting up a bit from her building arousal.
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2017, 09:40:23 pm »
"Oh no you don't. If anyone should worship, it's you. After all, you might end up getting lazy if you have me eating out your ass all the time... And I can't use a lazy assassin." Anya giggled teasingly, as she started to rub her body more and more against Scarlet's body, to the point where she was practically dry humping her. "Besides, guess who's most vulnerable between the two of us? The naked tomato or the captain in the suit? I guess that's  an easy one, even for my little redhead to know."

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2017, 12:05:41 am »
"I'm never lazy...I think you just want my lips around your cock, sucking you so dry you won't even be able to stand straight for a full day straight." She'd say, her suggestive, lustful tone kicking in as she got a bit more excited, especially from the commander practically dry humping her at this point. "Well...I am rather vulnerable...why don't you take advantage of my poor, vulnerable state...my dashing, daring commander." Scarlet would say as her hips began to gyrate against Anya's own hips, rubbing her panty clad crotch against the crotch of Anya's as best as she could, trying to tease Anya onward.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 12:06:43 am by Punishment »
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #100 on: December 20, 2017, 01:52:26 pm »
"It sounds quite tempting to be sucked off that much." Anya simply responded with a chuckle, as she heard her asking her to take advantage of her vulnerable state, which she just let out a laugh from. "You really have a submissive streak, don't you?" She asked, before she got up and turned herself around, so she was sitting in a reverse cowgirl position on top of Scarlet, before she started to slowly move herself backwards, until her pants covered ass were only inches away from her face. "Let's see if I can't tease you enough to see the real Scarlet that I know." She said, as she moved her hand back to rub her own ass, before she slapped it and let out a seductive moan from it, as she wiggled it right in front of her face.

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2017, 06:25:42 am »
Groaning a bit, Scarlet would watch as Anya seemed to ignore her practical request and instead flip around and begin trying to tease her with her clothed rear and concealed crotch, only really annoying Scarlet at this rate and the assassin then just chuckled a bit as she'd suddenly grip Anya's hips and then with a sudden push of her hips upward and twist of her legs and hips would flip their positions completely opposite, to where her panty clad crotch was hovering over Anya's face and her own face was near Anya's crotch. Soon enough however, the assassin was beginning to remove every strap and zipper she could find on Anya's outfit to lower it and remove it so that the red head could get to what's below.

"Can't follow a simple request hmmm? Well...you got me riled up. Better be able to handle me now." She'd say, rolling her hips and her rounded rear in front of Anya's face as she kept up her efforts to remove Anya's outfit to the best of her abilities from this odd angle, hoping to finally spark Anya to take the lead to tame the fiesty red head, before the fiesty redhead claimed things herself. Scarlet knew Anya loved to be in charge, but if Anya was going to be this reluctant, then Scarlet would continue on.
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2017, 09:29:35 am »
A laugh escaped from Anya's lips, as she was suddenly moved around, and got the bubbly butt and wet pussy of the feisty redhead right over her face, while feeling her outfit slowly but surely starting to come off. It was amusing to her, that she could get Scarlet to push towards that, though it was clear that she was more annoyed than anything else. "My my, aren't you sad that your captain wanted something for herself? You poor little assassin, do you need to rest on my tits and be comforted?" He asked teasingly, before making her own move.

Witha quick movement, she pushed them around, so she could get back on top of Scarlet, while still being in a 69 position. Then she moved her tongue down to start licking her pussy, while her hands moved back to undo the rest of her outfit, as she found it easier to take it off herself and throw it off to the side. "You spoiled little tomato... One of these days, I'm gonna force you to worship my ass, or I might lock you in here until you do." She teased her, as he raised her hips, so her cock would be hovering right over Scarlet's face, before she started to slowly lower it. "Be a dear and take this into your mouth, so I can fuck that pretty little face you walk around with." She giggled, before moving her hands up to her pussy, so she could rub her clit, while licking her wet pussy to make sure she would be more obedient.

Punishment

• Punishing the wicked
« Reply #103 on: January 14, 2018, 03:05:59 am »
As she felt herself flipped around, Scarlet would chuckle, "About time you took action...I was about to. Always got to be the tease to rival the biggest tease....sometimes you just gotta have some fun, rather directly." Scarlet would say as she felt her panties removed and then Anya's tongue suddenly licking at her wet slit, causing Scarlet to shiver and let out a soft gasp filled moan, before noticing the cock hovering above her face. "Mmm...aren't you something...give that here." She'd say, sliding the tip of the cock into her mouth and beginning to suck upon it to get it inside her mouth, then allowing Anya the chance to take control if she wished, all the while releasing soft moans around the shaft as her clit was rubbed and her slit licked by the Commander.
Punishment
So you have a
Secret

Dreamstreet

• Nobody get's out alive
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2018, 06:07:46 pm »
It didn't take long from the moment that Scarlet took Anya's cock into her mouth, until she started to move her hips with force to practically fuck her face. "But you know I love teasing... And someday I might have to tie you to the bed and sit on your face, until you finally worship your only real Commander!" She said, as she moaned from having her cock sucked by the beautiful redhead, as she herself started to lick and tease her clit and pussy, letting her fingers work on her pussy, as she started to finger her with two fingers, while her tongue would run over her clit constantly. All the while her hips moved faster against Scarlet's mouth, as she moaned louder and louder for her.