-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Rebuilt from Chains (Zazutobi & Zenozine)  (Read 7133 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Rebuilt from Chains (Zazutobi & Zenozine)
« on: June 26, 2017, 09:43:33 am »
Johanna pulled back on the throttle of her bike. There was nothing like the open air to the outlaw. It was true freedom, and it helped distract her from the seriousness of the crime she was about to pull off. Her hover bike ramped off a rocky outcropping before floating down to a preset height. Skimmer type vehicles were few but she loved em, loved this one enough to nick it from a dealership, along with the cargo carrier following her not far behind. IT was all part of the latest heist, coming up to a cliff she pulled to a stop and pulled up a pair of binoculars.

She could feel the wind and sand hitting her ceramic skull mask, made for a excellent disguise as well as windbreaker so she could ride without worrying about sand tearing her up. Looking along a half buried track she spotted the target. A train hovered above the track, heading down at a high rate of speed. A train full of loot, freshly dug up from a minor supply cache that was discovered nearby. And none of it registered just yet. Perfect target for a pair of thieves.

Finding the cargo car near the back, just past a personal car, she gunned the engine and flew off the cliff. Her skimmer compensated by slowing her descent before reaching the preset height then she took off like a bullet. Catching up to the train was easy, the engines on these old things were made for endurance not speed, that being said she didnt like high speed operations. Reaching into her satchel she felt for the device. A bomb to blow open the cargo car and initiate a lock down on the others. But as she pulled it out she went wide eyed seeing an umber of odd wires and its general sloppiness.

"Oh shit. You made this didnt you! Damnit I thought we were having it professionally done this time. I dont wanna die before we even rob the thing." she said through her radio. Groaning she knew it was too late to pull back now. Placing the charge on the wall of the car she initiated the timer. And for caution she also slowed down to put some distance between her and it. Her partner's "inventions" were not always the most stable. So she figured it couldnt hurt.

Zenozine

• What do you like? I won't judge.
Re: Rebuilt from Chains (Zazutobi & Zenozine)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 01:10:11 pm »
The cargo car was following along behind Johanna at a slowly increasing pace, the vehicle was designed for hauling and not acceleration, it was also old and in disrepair, honestly Lily was surprised the dealership was even trying to sell the thing, it was doomed to fail in a few months. As Lily swerved around another rock bump she smiled as she looked out the glassy dome of her environmental suit. The old thing could barely be called a suit any more, one of the gloves was missing, all technical components had been stripped off of it ages ago, and the helmet itself was cracked, but it did hide her identity perfectly, the large reflective helmet was something no one would ever imagine Lily wearing.

As Lily began to pick up speed along behind Johanna she smiled and could barely suppress a giggle, this was one of their best plans, to exploit the safety features of the trains by blowing an opening onto the train and sealing anyone out of the room while they stole the loot, of course as Johanna called about the bomb and mentioned a professional she huffed. "Hey I did my homework, it just had too much wire and I didn't bother trying to make it pretty, it will work out fine trust me." Lily smiled even more as she watched the bomb being attached to the train car, as the light on it flashed she began her mental countdown. 5...4...3. . . 2 .  .  .  1!

As the bomb detonated the metal of the train car crumpled inwards like a can shot with a gun, the bomb had done its job and Johanna could hear the alarms as the decompression of the car was detected, and just like Lily predicted, the doors into the car locked and sealed. "There you go, told you it would work out. Now just pull up along side it and attach your bike with the mag cable, it will keep the bike in tow while I finish catching up. When I get up there be ready to throw things onto to the cargo bed." Lily could not wait to see what loot they were going to get, they had not been able t get a manifest for the shipment, which either meant that the foreman was good at their job, or they did not know what they had yet, either way there was loot to be had and as Lily began to pull up to the bike she activated her own mag cable and let the train tow her along.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 05:51:53 pm »
At the explosion Johanna watched the other cars for a few moments. Seems Lily's idea of the train going on lockdown was correct. Letting out a sigh relief that the plan was coming together, and that wired up mess called a bomb didnt explode while she was driving earlier, she pulled up to the hole. Hitting a control on the center console, a magnetic wire fired from the side, it locked the skimmer alongside the train. Standing up on the bike keeping her balance a bit shakily she hopped into the hole.

Looking around she picked through the cargo until she found what they needed. A few heavy duty sealed canisters containing vault tech wiring, circuit boards, and more basic but heavily needed repair parts. It was easy to sell and easy to transport. Everyone needed repair parts and not too many people willing to ask questions when their machines are broken down and needed them. Grabbing the first canister she lugged it over to the hole in the car and waited for Lily to pull up in the cargo loader. She was surprised it was going to be easy this time. Considering past experiences.

Zenozine

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 10:50:34 pm »
As Lily pulled up beside the train and looked in she smiled as she recounted the information she had learned from looking over the train safety manual she had managed to sneak a peak at. "According to safety protocol the train seals breached cars and requires a engineers code to bypass, but with how guarded such a code is we won't see one such person until they reach station, we will be in, out and gone before they can even confirm what has gone wrong was an attack and not vehicle error."

Lily smiled as the cargo was moved to the opening Lily laughed. "This is turning out perfectly, when we get back I am going to have us a proper celebration, gonna break out Big John for some special fun for us both." As she adjusted her speed to meet up with Johanna and she smirked as she pulled in closer, but as she did there came a beeping and the door locks began to unwind, the sight of it made Lily go pale. "No no, there was no master engineer on the train, this is not possible unless...Johanna its military it has to be!"
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 10:57:54 pm »
Johanna reached the hole as Lily pulled up. Grinning she tossed the canister into the open truck. It was only one can but she expected a great treat for it. "Maybe even break out Big John tonight." she chuckled to herself. But as she looked towards the cab of the transport she noticed Lily looking pale and looking towards the next car. Raising an eyebrow she peered out of the hole and looked over only to see a few armored men in helmets come pouring out. With a more roundish man with a set of officers clothing in tow. "You said they would be locked down!" she shouted into the comm piece.

But her shouting brought the attention of the men. They lined up on the platform outside the car and took aim. "FUCK!" Johanna yelled as she climbed up onto the hole. The first volley of shots hit the area around her, they were used to aiming while moving so intensely and with the wind. Luckily they were using regular bullets, lasers and no doubt she would be fried like a egg. But one shot dislodged the cable holding her bike to the train, it released the cable and sent the skimmer bike flying back as the train sped away from it, the bike flipped and tumbled in the sand and dirt before finally exploding as its engine gave way.

"Fuck I liked that! Drive drive!" she shouted in the comm piece. Leaping out of the hell she latched onto the side of the transport and pulled herself up. It was up to Lily to get they away from this botched job.

Zenozine

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 03:04:56 pm »
As Johanna yelled at Lily she did her best to remain focused on the job. "They shouldn't have had anyone high enough on the train! How was I supposed to know someone with military codes would be here! It is not like I got the train's passenger lists. We were in a rush!" As the first volley of bullets rang out Lily shrieked as the cargo loader rang from the few impacts it took. As the shots broke the skimmer bike's hold and it drifted off, scraping along the side of the cargo loader, breaking her own cable and making so Lily had to seize back control of the lifter.

"Shit, shit shit shit shit!" As another volley rang out this time the cargo loader was struck more, the few windows it had cracked as bullets struck the bullet proof glass and began to obstruct Lily's vision. Lily had barely lifted her head back up to watch as Johanna jumped onto the cargo loader to know that she had to pull away, of course looking off to her side she realized that she was looking at an oncoming sandstorm. "Shit...hold on Jo, we are going to be having a bad time all around pretty soon." With that she turned away from the train to keep Johanna out of the line of fire as the shots kept coming, of course turning away and driving straight into a storm meant exposing the engine compartment as they fled, and as they got barely twenty feet away the engine took several damning hits and the vehicle began to dip on the right side, horrified Lily could do nothing but watch as their stolen loot rolled towards the sag and then fell off, the only thing they had managed to get was lost, and as the occasional ping of a round still hit the cargo loader Lily cursed that she could not stop or go back, she had to make it into the storm to get out of the line of fire. "Perfect, just fucking perfect!"
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 06:41:05 pm »
Johanna held on and managed to climb up to the cab through the gunfire and wind as the cargo loader was knocked free of the cable and the container of loot rolled out as well. "Shit!" she yelled as she opened the passenger door and climbed in. AS Lily turned them towards the sandstorm she groaned, it was the best chance to get away and the one they planned previously. Escape into the sandstorm, change directions so they couldnt tell where they went.

As another round hit the glass Johanna flinched and watched the train fade away as the sandstorm grew closer. She could see several holes in the engine compartment and sighed. "Its been a pleasure robbing with you. And if we make it out of this, I just want to say. Long Dick Johnson wasnt so big." she said settling in and waiting for the inevitable.

Zenozine

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 07:07:55 pm »
As Johanna commented about Lily's first dildo strap on and how it was not so big Lily bit her lip and shuddered. "I-I know, I just didn't want to admit it, th-that is why I wanted to surprise you with a new one, he is new, big and special, and I might never get to show you him." There came a bang from the engine and a grinding sound as the steering column no longer had any control over the vehicle, as she realized that she no longer had control the sound of the sand buffeting the sides of the cab made Lily throw herself against Johanna and hug her firmly.

"I am so sorry I didn't think things would go this badly." She hugged Johanna more firmly out of fear, she was sure that they would crash into a rock or something now that they were adrift in the storm, still going forward, but turning and curving as the winds pushed the vehicle. "A-And I am sorry I have been dishonest with you, I have been using the ammo we do not have guns for to trade for those fancy foods, I-I just wanted you to have a bigger butt!" A that the craft bounced as it struck the ground for a moment, its hovering capabilities failing.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 07:45:38 pm »
Johanna grimaced as the steering control blew and Lily let go. The cargo loader swayed as Lily hugged onto Johanna and the larger woman hugged her in turn. "Damnit....I dont blame you sugar butt." she replied pulling her lovers head to her bosom one last time. Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath and let it out as the sand picked up speed, ramming against the outside of the cab. "I know. And...I may have sold some of the jewelry we lifted for lingerie." she added as the craft landed in the sand and skirted for awhile. Johanna was yelling fully expecting for them to go face first into a rock but as the loader slowed to a stop she slowed down as well.

Looking around the cab windows she saw they were stock still and on the ground. Then looking over to Lily wide eyed she started chuckling. Then busted out into laughing "We're alive! Holy shit we're alive! Fuck yes!" she said hugging Lily tighter as jubilation swept through her. Escaping death was something she was used to, but doing it with her lover was even better than sex.

Zenozine

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 07:59:25 pm »
As Johanna said that she didn't care and that she had skimmed from their last heist goods to buy lingerie Lily could not help but chuckle as tears formed in her eyes, she shuddered as she was pulled to Johanna's bosom, her helmet pressing in ruining the experience, but it was the thought that mattered, after all it kept the ceramic skull mask from scraping into her scalp at the same time. As the vehicle began to slow and fail Lily could not help but shriek as they hit the ground and began to slide along.

Lily simply closed her eyes and prepared for the pain she knew would come, but as nothing happened and Johanna's scream slowed to a stop Lily opened her eyes and looked around in shock as a smile spread across her face and she began to laugh in relief as she hugged her partner and lover. "Holy fucking shit we survived!" She laughed a bit more before she slowly began to realize more of their situation and she stopped laughing as she began to notice the growing warmth.  "Jo...Jo...Johanna! I think we need to get out of the cab, I think the engine is burning." She looked behind them as black smoke was billowing out of the seams in the casing.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2017, 08:06:14 pm »
Johanna cocked an eyebrow as Lily stopped celebrating and then realized the warmth as well. "SHIT!" she yelled. Going for the door she tried to open it but it seemed it was sealed shut from damage. Growling she turned her body and with a few kicks, broke the locking mechanism and opened the door. THe sandstorm started to die off but she saw more in the distance. They were in a slow pocket, not uncommon but it made their situation dire.

"Shit. Second wave incoming. We gotta find shelter, going through a sandstorm on foot isnt going keep this face pretty even with my mask." she said gesturing to herself. And it was a gentle way of saying "The sand will flay us alive". Climbing out of the cab she offered her hand to Lily to pull her free before looking around. "Cave or outcropping. Gotta find one quick before it hits again." she said.

Zenozine

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 08:19:49 pm »
Lily tried to bang on the glass, trying to push out one of the more shot up spaces, but as Johanna kicked the door out and pulled Lily out into the storm she let out a yelp as she stumbled out and collapsed into the sandy ground. As Johanna spoke of how the storm was going to pick up again and start to rip them apart Lily looked around frantically, the rocks around them were small and not of much use, but there in the distance she saw it a larger stone outcropping.

Pointing it out through the sands she tugged on Johanna's pants. "There, large stone outcropping, easily could hide us both if we move fast enough, we should be able to reach it with the slow pocket. It might not hold a cave but at least we can hide from the winds behind it." With that she pushed herself up and began to jog for it, she had no time to spare, if they were caught in the storm her suit would rip apart and likely fill up with sand before she was ripped apart.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 08:40:39 pm »
Johanna nodded and started jogging. But as she did she realized she was much faster than Lily. Rolling her eyes and holding a slight smile she ran up behind Lily and swept her off her feet in a princess carry. "Hey there cute thing. Come here often." she said with a chuckle behind her skull mask. Carrying Lily to the outcropping she could feel sand plinking against her ceramic mask signalling that time was running out. With one final sprint she managed to get under it just as the sand storm picked back up. Sand flew around the entrance of the outcropping but they seemed safe for the time being.

Letting out a sigh of relief she lowered Lily to the ground and stretched her arms above her head. "Damn. Now we're out vehicles, weapons, and lube. Gonna be boring for awhile. But we'll get back up to speed. We always do." she said patting Lily's shoulder to console her. It was the life of an outlaw, filthy fucking rich one minute, then destitute with soldiers coming after you. Reaching up she felt a lock of her hair. "Gonna have to change my hair again. Thinking a hime cut, short and raven black." she said. If they got spotted she usually changed her hair since her mask only covered up her nose and below. She also figured it a good excuse to keep trying different styles.

Zenozine

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2017, 09:47:41 pm »
As Lily was running she panted, it was not comfortable to run in her suit, it was hot, the metal around the helmet was uncomfortable as it bounced on her shoulders, but worst of all she could feel the sand getting into her boots and grinding between her toes. Panting Lily was barely keeping pace before she was scooped up and carried by Johanna, looking at her she blinked. "H-Hey, as much as I like the teasing lets wait until we are safe alright." Lily hated making Johanna do the heavy lifting, but if she wanted to do it Lily was not going to protest against the kind gesture.

As Johanna managed to get them into the cover of the stone as the storm picked up Lily sighed in relief as she looked to Johanna and she let herself be stood up, of course as Johanna made a joke about not being able to have sex and then followed it up by talking about changing her hair Lily sighed. "Well as much as I love sex I do not care for sand, so best we don't do that." She looked out at the storm. "I would rather be the one black haired girl here. You can go with something else, I still like to have pink hair." Lily sighed and leaned against the stone and sighed.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 10:02:23 pm »
Johanna thought about saying "Hmm pink hair. Well you know I dye downstairs too so be prepared for that scene sweet butt." she said with a chuckle. Turning away from the storm she peered into the outcropping and realized something. "Wait a minute..." she muttered. Walking over to a wall of sand and dirt in the back of the outcropping she motioned Lily over.

The larger woman started digging out the sand and dirt. Something had caught her eye and she wasnt sure if it was real or not. But as she removed the dirt a shiny metallic figure came into view. Going wide eyed she frantically dug faster and faster until she revealed part of a metal door, large enough for the old cargo loader to go through comfortably. "Woah! Its a outpost! Check it, this is a garage door." she said gesturing to it.

Zenozine

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2017, 10:27:24 pm »
Lily smirked. "Oh I am quite prepared, have an entire bottle of rose shampoo for the look...ok maybe half a bottle, but still I am just plotting the cutest outfit for you Johanna." Coming from Lily that just had the most adorable implications. The odds were that she had something stashed away for playing out an idea that she had been craving but had no way to justify yet.

Of course such plans were washed away as Johanna discovered the frame of a cargo access door, rushing over Lily looked and went wide eyed. "Holy shit...bury it again, we do not need to see the frame, call me paranoid but I do not want to risk anyone seeing it." Lily moved along the edge of the stone and looked it over, looking for stone that looked out of place, the cracked and smooth surfaces offering many options. "Please, please do not be a card reading doorway." As she moved she began to slow and she pointed to a normal looking bit of stone. "There, push there." It might look like nothing, but Lily had a history of tracking down back ways into vaults, almost as if she knew how the builders thought.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2017, 10:32:25 pm »
Johanna nodded and buried it again. She wasnt sure why Lily wanted to bury the entrance if they were looking for the controls but hey, there was a reason she was the brains of the operation. Feeling around she followed Lily's lead before being lead to the rock Lily pointed to. Nodding, Johanna walked over and pressed down. The rock sank into the wall and the door opened up. Split down the center, both doors slid open to reveal a ancient garage. This was a observation outpost from the long lost "Wardens".

Johanna was grinning from ear to ear as the dirt and sand that had built up in front of the door way collapsed inside. Stepping over the mound she looked around. There was a two seater skimmer bike in pristine condition. Running over she knelt down in front of it and patted the chrome exterior. "Oh my baby. Dont cry now, we are reunited." she whispered sweet nothings to the bike. A wardens bike was a rare find but not unheard of. But the most important part, its pristine condition.

Zenozine

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2017, 12:36:15 am »
As Johanna pushed the rock down and the doorway opened she smiled as the sand slid in. "I do not like when the dirt is dug away, if someone came looking from that train they might see the moved sand, like this we can just close the door and no one will know, this way we also have a ridge of sand to give us some cover if there were turrets in here." She slid down in after Johanna and just stared at her comrade as the large woman caressed and whispered to the bike. "OK I see I have walked in on something here, so I am just going to leave you to it." She went to the side of the door and pulled a lever to cause the door to close back up.

As it slid shut and latched into place Lily looked around. "I am surprised no one found this pace, it is in very good condition." She looked around. "Most places see some damage, must have been built in a stable region, perhaps it was monitoring something other than the colonies." With that she walked up to the door into the room and tested it, as it slid open Lily let out a little squee of joy, often one needed a code to get through any doors, but this place appeared to be powered well enough to have not entered a lock down. "Hey pull yourself away from your new lover we have exploring to do."
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 12:47:57 am »
Johanna looked over at Lily as she walked up to another door. Tools and parts were scattered about, this was a garage after all and entrance to the outpost proper. "Oh dont be jealous. This baby may get between my thighs but your the one who owns what it touches." she said with a chuckle. Standing up she patted the bike lovingly before joining Lily. Looking at the joyful expression on her face the larger woman chuckled again, it was always a treat to see her lover in such a good mood. It was rare she started off that way when exploring so that was a good sign.

"Since I claimed the bike ill let you take the lead. Give me a chance to check out that rear, even if it is in a suit." she said giving Lily's behind a little smack. The larger woman was wearing a tight tank top that showed off her toned arms as well as a pair of baggy cargo pants that were tucked into combat boots. She wore the butch look well, and the tight tank top showed off her abs so she didnt really complain about it much. Armor was expensive, armor custom made for her body even more expensive. And they could blow that money on much more important things. Like booze and bikes.

Zenozine

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2017, 01:26:03 am »
Lily sighed at the comment about the bike. "And I am the one who is a slut?" Lily shook her head, but she did not deny she was a slut herself, it was a problem she had turned into a boon, of course she had not revealed the history on it, nor her skill with vaults, she liked to hold that close to her chest, she also was not sure Johanna would feel comfortable being with her if she shared, but she had a feeling Johanna might insist on knowing sooner or later.

As she was told to take the lead Lily looked back at Johanna and she sighed. "You make it sound like you want to ogle my butt, but I know it is because I am more likely to survive being shot at in this thing." With a huff she began to walk into the base, she stopped at first, but as she kept going she began to sway her hips and walked normally, letting Johanna get a good view as she got into the base, the first door they opened was to a locker room, all still closed with passwords being required, nothing worth tampering with for now, the door across from it was a bathroom and shower area, clearly meant for washing up after coming in or before going out. Walking up to a sink Lily sighed. "Such a shame these things always are dry, wish I could get a drink." As she turned a knob there was the familiar hum and rumble as the dried plumbing struggled, shaking her head Lily turned away only for water to begin pouting out. Instantly she turned back and inspected before quickly turning the water off. "Holy shit we have water, shit find a bottle or a canteen!"
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2017, 01:41:37 am »
Johanna chuckled and replied "It can be both. Nice butts and bullet resistant armor are two of your finer qualities." Dipping her hands into her pockets she followed after Lily to the locker room. "Probably some neat stuff in those. We can check if their tied into the system before tampering though. Dont want the place going into lock down anytime soon." she muttered. Going to the bathroom next she wasnt all that interested. She preferred baths to showers, sitting in hot water and relaxing was better than actually cleaning to the woman. But as water actually came out she went wide eyed and nodded. Taking out her own canteen she handed it to Lily.

Going back to the garage she quickly grabbed and empty canister and brought it back to fill up with water. "If we can get this thing full, we could make enough to get some gear. OR we could just say fuck it and keep it to ourselves." she added letting Lily know her opinions. Water was scarce, especially so for outlier towns and areas. The larger vaults had machines to produce water, usually by tapping into underground lakes that were do deep they were impossible to reach otherwise. Or condensers that collected what little ambient water was in the air and condensing it down to a drinkable form.

Zenozine

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2017, 02:04:14 am »
Johanna's canteen quickly went back under the faucet as Lily filled it up, she was stunned that there was even water to draw. Leaving the faucet on she drank directly from the tap and just enjoyed the moment before she looked back to Johanna and the containers that she brought back, of course on the comment of keeping the water for themselves she nodded. "I do not think we have a small supply, we have a real lake source, the taste is distinct. It is more mineral than metallic, distillers always have that metallic tang from their tanks." She turned off the faucet. "I say we keep it to ourselves, if we show up in a town with a bunch of water we will draw attention. Even a tail if we try and come back here."

She handed Johanna's canteen back before heading back into the hall. "We keep this place to ourselves we might have a proper base of operations, sure we are a bit far from any major cities, but here we will not be wanting for water, and if this place has some food stores we might be set for life." As they moved on they opened a door into a mess area, but it was cleaned out and clearly had not been restocked. "Well this is not the end, we still might find what we need for food in a storage space, they would often only bring up enough to stock the space I have heard." Moving into the back she looked at a big freezer door and pulled it open. As she tugged she began to grunt before it crack and broke open, ice having formed around the inside frame to keep it shut, the wall of cold that washed over the two made Lily shudder as she looked in at stocks of protein rations and preserved food.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2017, 02:13:21 am »
Johanna nodded and turned off the water before looking around in a new light. "A base huh. It would be nice to have an actual home somewhere. Instead of dead drop locations and nasty ass hotels." she said scratching the back of her head. Following after Lily to the mess hall she looked around and grinned. Her decorators spirit already imaging what she could turn the place into. "Damn. Nice big room. Plenty of tables. Food preparation area even. All we gotta do is find an armory and ill call this place home every day." she sai.

As they made it to the freezer she peered inside after Lily opened it up and was grinning from ear to ear with the food. "Protein packs, nutritional supplements, flash frozen food. Shit, we could open a restaurant and live an honest life." she joked. Patting Lily's shoulder she continued on alone. Going down a hallway she spotted two doors opposite of each other. One had a card lock on it however so she opened the other. IT was a barracks with rows of bunk beds. Shaking her head she opened up one of the footlockers rummaging and finding some old clothes but no personal items. Seems the place was left in a hurry, probably during one of the many apocalypse situations thats happened here.

Noticing another door in the room she opened it up and found the commanders room. It had a larger bed and shelves and a desk, obviously for the head of this outpost back in the day. Noticing a keycard on the desk she snagged it and headed back to the hallway to meet up with Lily before checking out the locked room.

Zenozine

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2017, 02:22:58 am »
As Lily got a look in the freezer she looked up to smile at Johanna only to see her walking off to do more searching. To this Lily huffed and she shook her head. Letting the door shut she walked casually out of the mess hall and she took a different turn, this one led to a set of stairs leading up, at the top were two rooms locked with a keycard requirement, Lily could only muse that they were likely technical rooms, higher up and further from possible infiltration. Of course the keycard made Lily hopeful, it meant that the door could be more easily hacked if the key did not exist, password doors were worse as the passwords often died with their owners.

Turning back Lily saw an elevator further along that she assumed must lead down to the generator and water pumps, probably also general storage. Smirking she could not believe their luck, this was the kind of find that made towns, and with the proximity to the rails a real booming town could likely be made...if they wanted to switch to the straight and narrow that was, but she was not that kind of girl. As she walked back down the halls Lily skipped along and smiled to Johanna as she met back up with her. "Hey, found a couple keycard doors up a floor, and an elevator that likely goes down to the guts of this site, did you find anything good on your end?"
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2017, 02:45:02 am »
Johanna listened to Lily and nodded. The place was larger than she thought but that worked fine for her. Plenty of places to put loot and make the place a booming home of thieves and criminals. Holding up the keycard she found she smirked. "Barracks. With a private room for the commander of this place. Found this on the desk, lets hope its a master key." she said. Gesturing to the door opposite to the barracks she slid the keycard and waited in anticipation as the machine read the bar code and determined its clearance. But as it went green and the door opened Johanna could only stare inside.

There was a armory like she had hoped. But all but three of the gun racks were empty. Most of the ammo was scattered about on the floor. Seems they took personal items and the guns when they left. Cant blame em still, didnt need to leave such a mess. Walking inside she checked out the gun racks. There was a ton of bullets scattered on the floor but only three guns. Two were old school pulse pistols, basically non lethal energy weapons that recharged by themselves. They never ran out of ammo but had a minute between shots and only produced the power equivalent of a right hook. Not bad defensive items but in terms of the gun market, they were low priority.

But the third gun made Johanna all the more excited. [img=https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/masseffect/images/9/95/ME3_Argus_Assault_Rifle.png/revision/latest?cb=20120317173420]http://Assault rifle[/img] with standard ammo clips but had a mag accelerator on it making it fire bullets with even more OOMPH. A miniature rail gun that was known in the underground as "Sunderer" for its ability to penetrate hardened metal defenses. "Lily. I might have to replace you." she said with a grin looking over at her lover. Taking one of the pistols she tucked it into her belt and offered the other to Lily. "Wonder if this place has jail too. If we can find some cells we can also get into the ransoming game too. Lots of targets around here." she said grabbing the rifle. Sitting down on the bench she started collecting ammo and putting it into a box before handing off the keycard to Lily. "Go ahead and keep looking around. Ill get all this sorted and inventoried so we know what we're working with." she said.

Zenozine

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2017, 02:58:07 am »
As she was shown the keycard Lily smiled, but she smiled even more as she heard where it came from. "Oh that makes it even more valuable to us in out endeavours, we shall truly be the masters of this place, we might never even need to leave." She giggled a bit as she watched Johanna swipe the card and waited for access to be granted or denied. Lily crossed her fingers and smiled as she waited, but in a flash the light went green and the door opened, the room beyond was a mess, but the guns it had were worth a smile.

Walking in behind Johanna Lily looked around the room and smiled at some security armor, mostly designed to resist blunt force weapons it would not stop many large round weapons, but it was something, of course as Johanna commented about replacing her Lily clicked her tongue in irritation. "Really am I that easy to shrug off? Perhaps buying us a new toy was not worth it in the end." She huffed and pretended not to care as he was given a gun and the keycard, with a smirk she playfully pushed Johanna. "Your lucky you have a nice ass." With that she went back to the staircase and up to the second floor.

Showing the keycard to the first door she smiled as it opened up into a small server room, the computers were gone, but she was sure she could gain access again, perhaps she would find more code to decipher and work off of, there was also a mechanical skeleton in the corner, laying slumped on the floor Lily could see it was an older guard model, likely scrapped and made into a pet project, she would look at it later. Closing the door she turned to the second and looked back to see if Johanna would join her.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2017, 03:12:01 am »
Johanna collected up the ammo and clips dumping them into a empty box. She would have to go through and manually put the bullets into the magazines but she found two more that were full. Putting the box by the gun racks she replaced the rifle on it and left the magazines nearby. Cracking her neck she looked at the security armor thinking about wearing it but shrugged it off for the time being. She was always set on getting a exoskeleton, she felt safer with plating than weaving.

Heading upstairs to rejoin Lily she peeked into the computer room noticing the metal skeleton and shivered. The things were creepy without synth flesh or even simple armor. "You shouldnt hang out with that thing. Its a bad influence I can tell." she said looking to the robot. Folding her arms under her bust she continued "Lets get the rest of this place mapped out then lock it down. Im with you into turning this place into our permanent residence but we gotta get it ready for our type of lifestyle before leaving."

Zenozine

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2017, 05:32:59 am »
As Johanna commented on the endoskeleton Lily looked up at her and she raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? I am not allowed to spend time with something that interests me, but you are allowed to replace me with bikes and guns." She huffed and turned her nose up at Johanna. "I am going to have to consider dumping you in the desert." She then smirked and giggled before she swiped the card on the second door and it opened up into the observation station that was looking out over the surrounding desert. "Well what is this."

Walking in Lily began to look around and smiled as she looked to the consoles and smiled. "Operating platforms, still logged in and running, looks like this was one of the main stations for the area." She stroked her chin as she looked around. "Lost contacts, prisoner area breaches, etcetera etcetera looks like there was a lot of us breaking the rules since anyone was last here." She walked around then pulled her hand back and stepped back from the consoles. "Oh god...i-its signed in!" She spun to look at Johanna. "Do not touch anything!"
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2017, 05:44:25 am »
Johanna chuckled and reached back to pat her own ass. "Oh? And then who would let you spank their wonderful rear except me?" she teased. Following after Lily she let the egghead take the leader. Johanna may be knowledgeable about bikes and guns, but that was were her interest in tech ended. But Lily knew a decent amount the other stuff so between them they had a fairly good grasp on vault tech.

Heading over to the observation post she peered out. Seems it was camouflaged as a rock formation with a one way window that gave a 360 view of the surrounding area. Made for a perfect spot to view incoming targets or chasers. She expected to spend a lot of time up here when suddenly Lily flipped out. Johanna who had been leaning on a console lifted her hands up in a defensive manner. "Got it captain." she said folding her arms under her chest. "Its not the first computer we found logged on. Most of em were just diary entries and shit like that. Got useful codes from em sometimes but still." she said wondering why Lily was so interested.

Zenozine

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2017, 06:10:05 am »
Johanna's obliviousness to the value of what was here and what this room was made Lily's eye twitch before she closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. "Ok...the consoles you are thinking of are usually personal and would have been in the last room we looked in." She motioned around them. "This! Is a warden command, this is linked to all the other vaults, all the other outposts, but unlike them, the security codes are not up, we did not blast a hole in, and we did not get an inferior security clearance." She motioned to a big screen displaying the planet. "We have orbital data!"

Lily walked up to Johanna. "What we have here is what wars are started over, we can see where things are hidden, we can activate and with the right code possibly activate a drone army, hell we might even be able to send a call out through official channels to send ships to deliver supplies with the access we have." She stepped away and spun around with her hands in the air. "We have found the biggest security fuck up that has dropped the power on this planet in our laps, if we dig hard enough I could probably shut down all water pumps in any city from here on the grounds of prisoner containment."
Tell me a story.