-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Rebuilt from Chains (Zazutobi & Zenozine)  (Read 7132 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Re: Rebuilt from Chains (Zazutobi & Zenozine)
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2017, 08:28:43 am »
Johanna couldnt help but chuckle seeing Lily blush and get all flustered. Lily was usually the more calm and composed of the two, not to say she didnt have her spats but comparatively she was the calm one. So Johanna liked to view the embarrassingly cute side of Lily like a rainbow, rare and fleeting but worth looking at. Moaning loudly now as Lily fingered her ass again, she didnt take long to finally climax. Her large body shuddering as her toes curled on Lily's back. "Cumming!" she announced suddenly holding Lily's face between her thighs as she gushed her cum all over her lovers face.

Sighing contentedly the larger woman had to power through the urge to take a nap or grab some food. Lifting her legs off Lily she then laid down on the bed and reached up to pat her cheeks. "Your favorite seat is waiting." she said with a loving grin ready to return the favor.

Zenozine

• What do you like? I won't judge.
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2017, 10:00:07 am »
As Johanna was brought to a thunderous climax and Lily tasted and licked away the flow of juices as she relished the moment before she pulled back and wiped her face off and smirked down at Johanna. "You are really quite tasty, I do sometimes wonder if you would have been able to hold the life of a Whore House Madam, you could have really done a good job at it." She giggled and she pushed Johanna's hands off of her before she got up.

Walking to Johanna's face she turned and began to remove her pants, revealing herself fully and showing her soaked panties before peeling them off of her slick pussy and revealing her dripping sex as she panted and looked down at Johanna. "I am so aroused right now, god I really need this." She then lowered herself down and wiggled into place as she let Johanna stare at her ass.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2017, 10:11:48 am »
Johanna shrugged and shook her head. "Nah, only a whore for you babe." she replied with a chuckle. Watching Lily disrobe she whistled to tease Lily a bit more before the smaller woman hovered over her face. The enforcer smirked and reached up with her still bound wrists to grip her waist and urge her to lower her rear down.

Leaning up she met Lily halfway, pressing her lips to Lily's. Closing her eyes she let her tongue do all the work. Tracing her flower's edges before swirling around her sensitive bud. Only to suckle on it before finally penetrating her and letting her tongue seek out the delicious taste of Lily's arousal.

Zenozine

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2017, 10:25:56 am »
Lily had a very distinct taste, an odd sweetness that made her taste all the more interesting and made Johanna want to lick more and more, and of course Lily had no shortage of arousal, quickly moaning and shuddering as she was licked, her sensitive folds easily reciprocating the arousal that Lily felt, but as always she took much more to fully get off as she began to rock her hips over Johanna's face, riding her and enjoying herself as she moaned. "Fuck, so nice to finally have a good safe place to have sex." She licked her lips as she reached down and began to grope Johanna's sizable breasts.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2017, 11:06:06 am »
Johanna nodded using the motion to give Lily's slit a broad lick. Holding Lily down as she pumped her tongue back and forth inside her lover, she did little besides focusing on pleasing her. Maintaining control of her tongue she let Lily ride her face and focused on Lily's sensitive spots. Knowing Lily's weak points from memory let her double down on the pleasure. Meanwhile she slid her hand to Lily's cheeks letting a finger slip into the crack of her ass and press on her tight rear entrance. She didnt plan on penetrating her but she liked to here Lily's voice.

Zenozine

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2017, 09:56:31 pm »
Lily gasped and whined as she was teased and stimulated, pleasured expertly by Johanna's tongue, moaning and shuddering as her lover's tongue trailed over her folds and teased her most sensitive points, making her shudder and moan as she clenched and moaned out, but as her anus was teased her eyes widened. "Oh Johanna, p-please, please you know I do not like it when you tease there." She shuddered and whined as she continued to press her pussy firmly against Johanna.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2017, 10:59:04 am »
Johanna chuckled but continued to circle her thumb around Lily's anus. She swirled her tongue inside the smaller woman, pulling it back and forth to stimulate as much as she could. The larger woman was quite proud of her tongue work, she was no professional whore like Lily but thanks to the latter she had polished her skills quite well.

Zenozine

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2017, 02:37:55 pm »
Lily whined and shuddered as she rocked her hips in unison with Johanna's licking. "MMmmm, you are getting so good at this, I don't even have to fake it any more, you are getting me so close." Lily whined and let out adorable quick moans with each panting breath before she suddenly went silent as she took a deep breath before she climaxed, letting it all out she moaned out and tensed up as she was brought to a thunderous climax.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2017, 05:43:56 pm »
Johanna raised an eyebrow just as Lily climaxed on her face. "Wait you were faking before?" she asked genuinely surprised. She always thought she did a decent job but now with this new information. She felt a bit lackluster. Climbing up from under Lily she cracked her neck and held out her cuffs. "Well that was fun. But lets get a proper shower and some sleep. Got our work cut out for us and the sooner we get it down the quicker we can get this place decorated with loot." she said with a grin.

Zenozine

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2017, 08:40:40 pm »
Lily sighed as she dismounted from Johanna's face. "Look when you started with me you were rather green, it took you a week but you got there, with some...intense teaching." She turned to Johanna and undid the cuffs that Johanna still had on before she took them off. "I am looking forward to a shower, until we find something to use as a tub you will not be able to take a bath." She leaned over and she hugged Johanna and let out a sigh. "Well while we go out how about we get the materials we want for the base, then we can kidnap the noble and hide them in the things when we run for it." As she walked back to the elevator she smiled at Johanna.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2017, 11:34:42 am »
Johanna rolled her eyes looking at Lily, "Oh? And I seem to remember a certain someone on their first heist with no transport for the bags of loot. Were you expecting to carry it all out yourself by hand?" she taunted Lily as she rubbed her wrists. The cuffs werent too tight but during their fun they had jangled a bit and bit into her wrists. Walking with Lily to the elevator she folded her arms under her bust. "Still gotta get my hair changed. Think I am gonna do it black. So window shopping and kidnapping? Sounds like a fun day." she said heading towards the showers after the elevator let them off.

Zenozine

« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2017, 06:53:52 pm »
Lily huffed and pouted at Johanna. "I never claimed my first heist was a good plan, I still beat you to the goods that night. Besides I was not much of a thief back then." As Johanna spoke of changing her hair Lily simply nodded and followed her lover out of the elevator and back to the bathroom to take a shower. "Well I am sure you will be overjoyed to be able to take your new bike for a ride out to the city, I hope we can find some helmets to wear, because your mask needs to stay off until we begin the kidnapping."
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2017, 07:28:28 pm »
Johanna shook her head as they walked into the showers. Going underneath a head of her own she turned on the hot water and sighed feeling it run down her body. "By the two moons, hot ass sun, and every god damned piece of sand in my boots. This was worth it." she said letting the water just wash over her for a bit. This type of luxury was usually relegated to the upper echelons of society, and not something a pair of thieves would usually get to enjoy. "Not taking the bike out until I can install some security measures. Gotta crack the ones already there but with the tech around here it should be easy. But rolling into a town with a nice Vault bike will bring unwanted attention and raise a few questions we cant easily answer. So unlocking the security, relocking the security, then a paint job to dirty it up a bit."

Zenozine

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2017, 08:02:29 pm »
Lily whined as she stripped out of her own clothes and got under the shower, letting the warm water wash over her as she closed her eyes and listened to Johanna. "Look if we are going to walk back I would rather we go the long way and take a long rest here before we go and take that trip. And this way we can be nice and well rested, as well as most likely waiting out the inevitable search party sent out to look for where we ended up wandering off to. So long as we do not cross paths with them we should be fine carrying out the plans...of course we will need something to carry our things back, don't know how well you could carry a prisoner and our purchases."
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2017, 08:07:32 pm »
Johanna rolled her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair removing the collected grime and dirt as she listened to Lily. "Someone's being a wimp." she replied with a chuckle. "I didnt say we couldnt take it. Just not into town. If we can at least get the security systems reset and register me as the owner, we can leave it outside of town camouflaged for the escape. Just cant drive it into the town proper until I can make it pretty." she answered. "As for patrols, they will be minimum. Mostly likely theyll assume we died in the sandstorm and was buried underneath it with the crashed cargo truck and my old bike. "

Zenozine

« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2017, 08:32:48 pm »
Lily let out a long "OH" before she nodded and went silent, just showering herself in silence as she kept her back to Johanna. "L-Look I will do my best to unlock the bike before we get going...but can we please take a break and sleep here, I am getting tired now that I am calming down from the heist." She sighed and washed her hair out slowly, making sure she got all the sand out before she stretched out and looked back to Johanna.   "Um...I am slightly curious, but you wouldn't mind if I was to take some of our things to buy a sybian? I mean with how much we have to sell...I mean I really want to try one."
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #76 on: July 13, 2017, 08:36:19 pm »
Johanna looked over at Lily and chuckled at the question. "Ill probably poke around a bit myself before getting some sleep." she replied turning around and letting the water run down her back. Sighing happily she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling when Lily rather cutely asked for permission to buy a toy. The enforcer chuckled and looked over at her. "Sure, not like we dont have water to sell. But you gotta get me two things. One, a new strap on. Long Dick Johnson is fun but is starting to show some wear. And two, a plug that I can have in all the time to keep me good and ready for your random ass hunts." she added with a grin.

Zenozine

« Reply #77 on: July 13, 2017, 09:13:56 pm »
Lily sighed and nodded. "I know already, I said I got something new, pushed all my funds from the last job to get it, trust me it is good, I just need to get him back is all...should be able to get him while we are out shopping...as for a plug, well I am sure we can sort something out with ease. Also, if you choose to poke around, I suggest going to the officer's office to look for access to the lockers, see if anything of any real worth was left behind." She took a deep breath. "Shame they did not put a full medical suite here, would have made a greater find."
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2017, 11:46:54 am »
Johanna nodded and turned off the water deciding to let herself air dry and enjoy the sensation of walking around naked and soaking wet for awhile. "Right. Anyway you get some sleep and ill poke around a bit." she said. Turning away she stopped and grinned to herself. Wheeling back her back she brought it down with a resounding wet slap across Lily's cheeks before making a hasty get away. Johanna knew she would get some payback later but it was worth it to see Lily suffer for a little bit.

Zenozine

« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2017, 08:23:37 pm »
Lily simply nodded to Johanna as he relaxed in her shower. "Alright, I will go down to your bike and see if I can get it to change registration for you before I go to bed." Lily shook her head to shake some water out, only to take a slap across the ass, this make her yelp and jump before turning to glare at Johanna as she ran for it. "YOU CUNT! I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU PAY! I WILL PUT DILDOS ON THE SEAT OF YOUR BIKE!"
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2017, 09:51:56 pm »
Johanna laughed aloud as she ran dripping the entire time. Shaking her head the large woman decided to check out the lockers of the bunks first and see if she could find some clothes that fit. Her old ones needed a wash and she was too lazy to do that. Opening up a few of the lockers she found a pair of baggy pants she could wear leaving her topless. Strapping on a pair of comfortable boots she then headed to the commanders office and see what she could find and put to practical use.

Zenozine

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2017, 10:03:31 pm »
As Johanna got away the sound of Lily raging could be heard all through the base before the door to the bathrooms closed, showing off an amazing amount of soundproofing. As Johanna poked around the lockers most of them were locked, the few that opened were mostly cleaned out aside from the pants and boots. As Johanna went up to the office there was a small closet in the corner that contained a few changes of uniform, a few dress jackets and some small boots. Within the desk itself was a Xanos Defender, a top of the line warden pistol that fired plasma rounds, and many other special rounds made to function with the gun, sadly it had a minimal clip with six shots and nothing spare in the desk.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #82 on: July 14, 2017, 10:37:51 pm »
Johanna put on one of the dress jackets feeling it bit snug on her shoulders but comfortable none the less. Looking over the Xanos Defender she whistled looking it over. It was a top of the line pistol and one she would love to keep. But at the same time she knew how pretty a penny these things could fetch and so thought about selling it as well. Slipping the pistol into the waistband of her pants she poked around for any files or documents. Many a discovery has been made from the barest of bureaucratic paperwork left behind. And discoveries even if intangible could be sold.

Zenozine

« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2017, 06:55:20 am »
Sadly it appeared that most documentation and paperwork was gone, moth that remained were blank forms, paperwork for incident reports left blank, the large gaps and multiple copies made it clear that their value was minimal. There was however a command console where the base information was still open, there was a warning on the screen, but it was not clear what the warning was about, be it failure to send some form or a security breach. There was still the basics of the computer, but it appeared that its files were wiped, so in the end Johanna and Lily had hit the jackpot, the base was fully unlocked, but lacked its keys, so if things failed they would not be getting back in.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2017, 12:07:18 pm »
Johanna filed away the flashing screen for Lily to look at later. She didnt want to touch anything and set off defenses or lockdowns or something. She knew better than to play with tech she wasnt one hundred percent sure how to operate. That was how people died in vaults and she had too much booty to live for, both metaphorically and literally. Heading out with her pistol she went to the armor to put it in there for the time being. She didnt want to wave it around and needed to save it for a rainy day. Either for cash or for use she wasnt sure, but it wasnt today at least.

With that done she headed to the commanders bedroom. She knew that was where Lily was sleeping or about to go to sleep and the enforcer wanted to snuggle up to her partner before getting some shut eye herself.

Zenozine

« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2017, 03:18:58 pm »
As Johanna got down to the armory once more she could see at a glance at lest five more rounds compatible with the Defender, odds were that there was more in the mess of rounds. If it did come down to selling the Defender it would either need to be black market or done to a collector to prove that the serial number on the gun was a new one and not one of the registered guns, either way it would take some time to find the right people. As Johanna retired to the officer's quarters Lily was still not there, but it was not long before Lily retired to the bed. Arriving she let out a yawn as he stretched. "Well the bike is ready for you Jo, just need you there to register." Lily stretched and then stripped out of her things in one sexy fluid motion that Lily had clearly practiced often. As her clothes hit the floor she slipped under the covers at the base of the bed and crawled up the length of her lover's body and she embraced Johanna and kissed her bosom.
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2017, 04:21:27 pm »
Johanna shrugged it off that Lily wasnt in bed. Figuring the egghead had found a console or something to occupy her time. Stripping off the coat and pants she climbed into bed and got comfortable before Lily came in. At the mention of the bike Johanna grinned and sat up. "And here I thought you were off doing something useless." she said with a sly grin. As Lily climbed into bed Johanna embraced the smaller woman in a hug and pulled her close as they adjusted the sheets over them. "Mmm. This is nice." Johanna whispered closing her eyes to get some sleep before their big day.

Zenozine

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2017, 05:11:10 pm »
Lily rolled her eyes before she looked up at her lover. "You make it sound like I would have just wasted all my time in the shower or doing makeup, I love working with tech you know, and I saw how much you wanted that bike, I am sure that you will be making it worth my while for making the bike work for you." She snuggled in closer. "Maybe even let me have my way with choosing an outfit or two for you." Lily purred as she snuggled in close to sleep. "Would love to see you dressed as a club bunny."
Tell me a story.

Zazutobi

« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2017, 05:23:01 pm »
Johanna raised an eyebrow and thought about it. "I do look good in fishnet. Although ill request a maid outfit as well. Always wanted to play the maid bit in some of our scams. But you pull it off so well I never get to." she replied making it clear she had no intention of arguing with Lily's price. Having to wear some embarassing outfits is worth it for a nice new vault bike registered to her. Although she might get a bit of revenge with the paintjob. Snuggling up she went to sleep dreaming of wealth right at their fingertips, and more loot and fun things they could buy with it. Possibly even retiring one day.

Zenozine

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2017, 05:32:24 pm »
Lily licked Johanna's breast as she spoke in a hushed tone. "I might also get a...pet of sorts to spice things up, some rare sand worms excrete a special lust amplifying drug you know, might be a lot of fun for you." Lily purred as she let herself drift off, considering the possibility of playing the part of a noble with Johanna as a battle maid, it would certainly look convincing, after all she did have the clean yet frail look to her that most people associated with those who never struggled in the slums or the waste.
Tell me a story.