-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Bond in Blood {Uri & Iwassent}  (Read 203 times)

Uri

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • The Workacholic
Re: Bond in Blood {Uri & Iwassent}
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2017, 10:50:41 pm »
Her thighs trembled on either side of him as her head thrusts back and she let out a long cry of pleasure. Wait, she was close already? What was he doing to her?! Her face bright as a tomato as she was squirming already due to the strokes of his tongue. The foreign sexual pleasure causing her to be even more embarrassed. Didn't help that the pleasure was multiplied.
Status: First Week of the Month(s) prolly wont reply due to being drained from work. Same with Holidays.

Iwassent

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Need a dom? Need a Sub? I'm your man!
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2017, 10:57:56 pm »
Blake began unbuckling his trousers as he continued to lick, exposing his solid, 10-inch cock. In one swift motion, he withdrew his mouth from Cynthia's quivering pussy and thrust his dick in quickly enough that she didn't feel the changeover. He began pounding her hard and fast, while kissing her deeply on the lips and running his fingers through her hair.

He was just as skilled with his cock as he was with his tongue, and the narcotic saliva kept that high coming, the taste of it mingling with the taste of her pussy juices in her mouth.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2017, 11:21:04 pm »
"Hhnaa!~ Aahhw~" her pleasured moans escaping her lungs, however, a soft squeak did escape her when she realized he had pushed his length into her. Taking her first time. There was no pain.. none at all. She was confused. But her body was in such extreme pleasure. The fact his lips captured her own in a passionate kiss through her even more out of it as she moaned against his lips as her eyes flutter and closed.

Feeling his fingers moving through her loosened hair of the braid along her scalp as she groans out. Tasting herself on his lips causing her to blush more.. however, she couldn't stop herself from eagerly kissing him back this time.
Status: First Week of the Month(s) prolly wont reply due to being drained from work. Same with Holidays.

Iwassent

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2017, 06:13:58 am »
Blake smiled as he felt her start kissing him back. It hadn't taken long to break her at all! He continued thrusting as their tongues danced in each other's mouths. Then he pulled away from the kiss, looking deep into her eyes, one hand lightly touching the side of her face.

"Good kitty..." He told her.

Then he moved his head in again and began sucking on her neck. Behind the mind-numbing pleasure, she couldn't feel his teeth sink into her flesh.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2017, 10:14:46 am »
Their tongue wriggled against one another, her mind numb with pleasure. Unable to think straight as her moans were muffled against his lips. Feeling him part the kiss shortly after and look at her. She flustered a bit more when he touched the side of her face gently and commented she was a good girl. Her head forced a bit to tilt a bit as he moved his head in between her neck and shoulder and begun giving her slender neck attention. "Nnhhy..~" she gasps out softly into his ear feeling his fangs sinking into her neck. Wait.. did she just grow tighter around his cock when he bit into her neck?

Iwassent

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2017, 07:03:30 pm »
Blake was just as surprised by that last fact as she was! Not that he was about to complain or anything.

He thrust harder into her tightened pussy as he began to drain the blood from her neck, sweet and metallic, it was all he could do to stop himself draining her dry! He pulled after half a minute or so, and watched as a bead of blood dripped from her neck down along her perfect breasts. He let out a sigh of pleasure and kissed her lightly on the lips once more.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2017, 05:21:16 am »
"Hha..!~ Nnmm~" she gasped out softly against his ear. Moaning out sweet little noises into his ear while he was ravaging her body. Her ears droop more. "Nnyuu..~" she practically mewled out before he suddenly kissed her again after withdrawing fangs from her slender neck.

She could taste her own blood on his lips causing her to whimper out softly while her fingers curl clinging onto him. Unable to stop herself from kissing him back eagerly.

Iwassent

« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2017, 07:07:41 am »
Blake's thrusting got faster and faster, he was almost a jackhammer now! Cynthia could feel his cock throbbing inside her, and he whispered the words "I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum..."

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2017, 06:16:39 pm »
She blinked a little when he spoke out that he was going to cum. She flared more across her cheeks. "N..not.. i..inside.. p..ple..ase.." she tried to pant out but clearly was having issues since she herself was getting close. Her moans had grown louder and longer as he was hammering away at her. Her inner walls tightening before her back arches. Her head tossing back as she whined before letting out a long cry of ecstasy as she came hard around his cock.

Iwassent

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2017, 06:30:07 pm »
She spoke too late. He leaned in and kissed her one last time as she felt the hot white jets of cum pump inside her. He remained inside her, cradling her face with his hand. "You're mine now." He told her. "How does that make you feel?"

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2017, 06:39:45 pm »
"Mmph..!?" she squeaks out after he kissed her and she felt him marking her walls with his hot seed causing her face to brighten more. Trembling from the sensation of it. Hoping he couldn't get her pregnant.. She felt him part his lips from her own. His words causing her to evade looking him in the eye as she whimpered rather cutely again. This time it was more or less out of being bashful after what happened. It was clear she liked it from how she gave up asking him to stop and didn't even fight when he penetrated her.

Iwassent

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2017, 08:02:08 pm »
"It's okay, you don't have to answer. I could tell." He grinned.

Blake reached into a drawer by the side of the bed and pulled out a pack of morning after pills. "These will be useful." He told her. "We don't want to be ruining your figure with kids, just yet."

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2017, 04:20:54 am »
Kaleina flustered a bit more as she huffed a little bit. Puffing her cheeks out while pouting. Looking up towards him when he took some pills out of the drawer from the stand next to the bed. She flustered up more since they were morning after pills. Was he really that prepared for kidnapping her? "Nn..yh.." she whimpered out, out of embarrassment.

Iwassent

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2017, 07:19:05 pm »
"Hey, shh, shh, shh, it's okay." Blake told her. He put his arms around her and held her close, resting her head on his shoulders. "It's okay, I know it's scary, but you'll come to love it here."

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2017, 05:47:14 am »
"Nnh..!?" a soft squeak expels itself from her throat as he hushed her and held her close. Turning bright red across her cheeks as she frowns and looks to the side as her ears laid back. I.. I want to go home.. I don't want to live here.. and be some perverts pet.. she thought to herself. Though.. she did enjoy it.

Iwassent

« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2017, 06:59:10 am »
"You know what, it's been a long day. Why don't we just both try and get some sleep, and the fun can continue tomorrow?" He asked, laying her down on the bed.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2017, 06:28:30 am »
Cynthia blinked a little bit when he commented that they should go to sleep. She whimpered out softly as she looked up at him. But she was tired.. she also could try to get out of the building if she woke up first. Could be her chance to escape.

Iwassent

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2017, 06:47:59 am »
He rolled her over and curled up beside her, forcing her into being little spoon. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, making it clear that she wouldn't escape his grip. She could feel his cock, still hard, pressing into her behind.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2017, 06:50:52 am »
A soft mewl escaped her throat once more as she felt her being rolled over. His body behind hers. Her face flustered up deeply feeling his chest press against her slender back while his arms wrapped around her figure holding her close. Her ears pinned back against her head feeling his still hard member press against her rear causing her to squirm uncomfortably.

Iwassent

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2017, 06:54:44 am »
"Night night, Cynthia." He breathed. "I'll see you in the morning." And with that, he closed his eyes and seemed to fall asleep, his grip on her not loosening.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2017, 06:59:06 am »
Cynthia was up for at least an hour. Trying to get out of his grip.. slight movements of her body. However, it really did seem like he wasn't budging at all. She frowned. This really did seem helpless. Her eyes struggling to keep open due to her own exhaustion. Finally passing out and curling a bit more as her fingers lightly scratch into the sheets pulling them closer to bury her face into them.

Iwassent

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2017, 07:38:10 am »
She awoke to ecstasy between her legs. Blake was down there, licking intently at her pussy, skillful enough to make her loose her mind, even without his narcotic saliva.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2017, 07:42:42 am »
"Nnhmm.." stirring a bit from her slumber, Cynthia's eyes flutter open as she soon realized what was going on. Her face immediately flared different shades of pink into darker hues. "Hh..aa!~ N..no.. p-please.. i..it's..s..sensitive..~" she whimpered out in a sleepy yet ecstasy filled tone.

Iwassent

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2017, 07:55:21 am »
Blake left a long kiss on the lips of her pussy, before he pulled his mouth away and said "I know. That's why I'm doing it." And he returned to his hot and heavy work, lapping up her juices with aroused determination.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2017, 04:30:00 pm »
Cynthia was panting, feeling him pull away to speak. Her face flustered deeply from his words as he got right back into eating her out causing her to gasp out and her head fell back to the bed. "Aahn..!~ NNnmmm~" she whimpered and moaned cutely as her body arched a bit. Her hands hesitated and twitched a bit as they move to the back of his head. Her breathing grew faster. Even holding her breath from time to time trying to keep herself in control of her body.. but it only caused her to moan out louder and slightly pull at his hair.

Iwassent

« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2017, 07:39:46 pm »
He delved deeper into her pussy, his tongue licking at the inside walls, feeling around for that magic soft cluster of nerves. Soon enough, his tongue lightly danced over her G-spot.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2017, 08:03:15 pm »
"W-wha..!~.. n..noo!~ N..not.. not inside.. n..not~ Aahn....~" she cried out as her body arches more. She couldn't hold it, she was going to cum again due to this man. She felt so violated and dirty but her body loved every second of it clearly. "HHhaaa!~" a long cry escapes her as she came hard around his tongue.

Iwassent

« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2017, 08:16:02 pm »
He leapt up, positioning himself on top of her, his legs between hers and his chest pressed hard against her bosom. He leaned in and kissed her, the narcotic working its magic once more, the taste of her juices mingling with the taste of his mouth on her tongue.

Uri

• The Workacholic
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2017, 09:04:41 pm »
"Hhn..~ MMmph..!" Her eyes widened when he practically pounced his form on top of her. Stealing another kiss from her plump pink lips. Her eyes widened feeling his tongue invading her mouth during her moan as she seemingly trembled before giving in once more. Kissing him back eagerly. His body pressed in between her thighs causing her to squirm. Panting heatedly against his lips. "Nnnhhpp~" she moaned out softly.

Iwassent

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2017, 09:18:03 pm »
He broke away from the kiss, rubbing his cock against the lips of her pussy. "You ready for some more fun today?" He asked her.