-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Daddy Can't Save You Now!  (Read 4262 times)

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
Re: Daddy Can't Save You Now!
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2017, 09:09:53 pm »
She gave him a look but followed. "The Sheriff Post is that way. Why are you leadimg me down here?" the hair on the back of her neck perked up.
 If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Looking to rp.
« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2017, 09:12:26 pm »
Once she followed him down the alley a bit he walked up to her and softly pushed her back up against the wall. He had that crooked smile and said,"I am going to make your problems go away." He then leaned in and gave her cheek a soft kiss as he pressed himself against her and was able to feel his hard cock through his pants. His hands started to wonder over her body.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #152 on: August 06, 2017, 09:15:14 pm »
She pushed against him and tried to get away. "Stop it!" she said. "You can do this! You're an officer of the law!" she tried to smack his hands as he grabbed her perky breasts. "Let go of me or I swear to God I'll scream!"

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #153 on: August 06, 2017, 09:17:58 pm »
He smiled and laughed a little bit at her,"Hehe I bet a whore like you is used to screaming." He said not caring that he was supposed to be a man of the law as his hands continue to grope and squeeze her and start to move her dress up.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2017, 09:21:22 pm »
She keeps trying to fight him and lets out the most ear piercing shriek she can. It was loud, so loud that people heard it across the way.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2017, 09:26:10 pm »
He heard her scream and slapped her hard across the face."You will pay for that whore." He said before was suddenly pulled back by his collar finally seeing James. He pulled him back and slammed his back against the wall, the kid reached for his gun but James grabbed it and yanked it out of his hands. He then grabbed him by the collar and forced him to the ground, he held the mans gun in his hands but didn't shoot. He instead flipped the gun around and started to bash in the mans head with the butt of his gun over and over again, with James saying,"You do not touch her!"

AngelStyx89

« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2017, 01:15:34 am »
She cried out as he slapped her, leaving a mark on her fair skinned face. She prepared to feel that horrible thing that sadly was becoming all to familiar to her, when he was suddenly pulled off her. She saw James beating the man. She wanted to run...she should have run...but she was frozen inplace.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #157 on: August 07, 2017, 08:10:55 pm »
James bashed the but off the gun against his head over and over and over again till his face got mashed him. James finally stopped when the handle off the gun broke leaving James covered in blood. He then takes the deputy badge off the dead man's body and throws it down the alley. He then gets up and looks down at her mark still fresh on her cheek. "Sorry I wasn't faster grabbing him." James said with a sad look on his face, not seeming to care he just bashed a man's head in only that he didn't keep him from hitting her.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #158 on: August 08, 2017, 01:16:46 am »
She simply stared at him, puzzled. She had no words. James was a man she could not figure out. Wordlessly, she followed him back to their hotel room. She still wasn't sure what to say. She simply sat on the bed staring at the man who went from caprltor to savior...

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #159 on: August 08, 2017, 01:21:12 am »
He grabbed the bag he was carrying before and head back to the hotel room with her behind him. He made sure to hunch over as they walked through the lobby trying to hide the blood as best he could. Once they where back inside and she sat on the bed he set the paper bag on her lap." I got these for you." He said before he walked to the bathroom and started to strip.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2017, 01:52:00 am »
She looked at him still in mild shock. As he started to undress, she slowly and carefully unwrapped the package he had given her. "What is it?" she asked quietly, turning her face away as he undressed.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #161 on: August 08, 2017, 09:08:58 am »
"Open it and find out." He said as he stripped and turned on the water for the tub. Inside the bag was a thick soft winter coat for her as well as a long dark purple scarf to match her skirt."I hope you like them." He said as he finally got into the tub and started to wash himself.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #162 on: August 08, 2017, 09:14:14 am »
They were nice. Very good quality.  On tje one hand, she wouldn't freeze to death. On the other...this meant he would get her farther from home more easily. She put the clothes on the chair and laid down on her side lost in thought.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #163 on: August 08, 2017, 10:05:15 am »
He sat in the tub and washed his body and watched her from the tub and said, "Are you not going to wash up? I know it has been at least two days since you last washed."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #164 on: August 08, 2017, 01:15:38 pm »
She looled over. "I can wait my turn" she said. The tub would not easily fit them both anyways. But she also had no desire to be naked in front of him.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #165 on: August 08, 2017, 01:54:49 pm »
He washed himself getting clean and put his pants back on before walking back into the bedroom and stood by the bed. "The tub is yours now, and want anything to eat?"

AngelStyx89

« Reply #166 on: August 08, 2017, 02:12:10 pm »
She nodded and went to the tub. "Y..yes please" she said quietly. The bathroom had door for privacy, so she turned around and began to unbuttoned her top. She didn't dare try to see if he was staring as she undressed. Finally she was nude. Without the modest clothing, her slender waist and curvey hips were more noticeable,  as were her long pale legs. She carefully slipped into the hot water to relax and clean off.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #167 on: August 08, 2017, 04:50:12 pm »
Shortly after she got into the tub she heard the door clothes giving her time to herself once again. After a while the door eventually opened and closed again and he sets a tray of food on the bed. He then walks into the door way of the bathroom and looks down at her in the tub."You look lovely as always." He said with a soft smile. "Need me to help scrub your back for you?"

AngelStyx89

« Reply #168 on: August 08, 2017, 05:27:32 pm »
She froze and shook her head. After a few minutes of silence, she finally said. "I don't understand you" she looked back at him. "You kidnap and rape me. Then you start acting like a gentle man. You stopped that man from raping me. I don't know what to think of you"

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #169 on: August 08, 2017, 08:08:52 pm »
He watches her shake her head." Yeah most people don't know what to think of me after getting to know me." He says with a smile and then walks in and picks up the towel and holds it open for her and waits for her to get out.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #170 on: August 08, 2017, 08:53:35 pm »
"I think I deserve sime answers" she said. She had a stern look on her face. "Starting with why you came after me in the first place!"

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #171 on: August 08, 2017, 10:12:01 pm »
"I told you it's because of your father but if you want to know more about it or me it will have to wait till after dinner." He said still holding the towel as he stands beside the tub.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #172 on: August 08, 2017, 11:40:47 pm »
She took the towel and wrapped it around herself. When she was good and dry she picked up her dress from the floor to redress.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #173 on: August 08, 2017, 11:43:07 pm »
He smiled as she got out and watched her as she dried off in his mind even doing this she looked lovely. He then turned and left as she got dressed and had a seat on the bed and waited for her.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #174 on: August 09, 2017, 02:45:20 am »
She sat on the bed and took a small morsel of food, looking at him expectantly. It was evident she still didn't trust him and his closeness clearly made her extremely nervous.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #175 on: August 09, 2017, 08:56:50 am »
He smiled a little as they started to eat able to tell she was uncomfortable just by him being nice to her. Not sure if that means she likes it when he is rough or just scared of him. Eventually they finish eating and he lays back on the bed and says,"So what do you want to know?"

AngelStyx89

« Reply #176 on: August 09, 2017, 11:30:11 am »
She sighed. "What's really going on?" she asked. "You said that you took me to punish my father, but you don't treat me the way a man who did rhat would. "

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #177 on: August 10, 2017, 10:45:26 pm »
"I told you that is why I kidnapped you. Though if you want I can treat you more like I did before when we first met." He says as he lays back on the bed and starts to cross his legs.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #178 on: August 10, 2017, 11:59:30 pm »
"You treat me like man who wants a wife, not a hostage" she said. "If you just kidnapped me to punish my father, why the chivalry?  You already proved you have no problem with forcing me"

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2017, 12:01:58 am »
"Hehe I like how you never thought about how I might want you as my wife." He says with a soft smirk as he looks over at her." After all you would be a very lovely wife."