-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Daddy Can't Save You Now!  (Read 4254 times)

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
Re: Daddy Can't Save You Now!
« Reply #570 on: September 17, 2017, 01:06:52 pm »
Angel panted before letting out a rather high pitched moan as she came and her juices poured into his waiting mouth. Her back arched and she gripped his hair tightly, crying out his name as he brought her to orgasm.
 If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Looking to rp.
« Reply #571 on: September 17, 2017, 01:10:31 pm »
James heard her suddenly scream out his name right before she came and flooded him with her juices drinking them down. All the while he continues to lick her pussy all through her orgasm making it last longer before it finally subsides. He then finally let's go of her thighs and stands up looking down at her." Not bad for a start." He says with a soft smirk pants still bulging heavily.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #572 on: September 17, 2017, 07:47:12 pm »
She panted as she came down and looked at him. "I...want you " she said, face still flushed. Her nipples were pert and poking through the shirt.

Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #573 on: September 17, 2017, 07:49:28 pm »
James smiled hearing her and saw her blushing and how hard her nipples where. He then reached foreword and started to softly pinch them through her shirt." So what position does my dirty girl want this time?" He asked with a soft smile.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #574 on: September 17, 2017, 07:54:39 pm »
She bit her lip and moaned. She didn't care so long as he started fucking her silly! "Whatever...you want!"

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #575 on: September 17, 2017, 07:57:38 pm »
James got a big smile hearing what she said. He then grabbed her courset and pulled her to him knowing she is pretty much sealed to it with how tight they can be. He then flips her over onto her belly and starts to undo his pants." Spread your legs for me." He says as he struggles a little with his belt being in such a rush.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #576 on: September 17, 2017, 09:21:18 pm »
She made a small sound of surprise as he flipped her and did as he asked. Her pussy was dripping with want for him and she was hot!

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #577 on: September 17, 2017, 09:23:46 pm »
James then finally got his pants undone pulling out his rock hard cock before reaching up and grabbing her hair. He then pulls her hair as he thrusts his cock hard into and starts thrusting, using her hair to pull her back into his thrusts.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #578 on: September 18, 2017, 12:44:46 am »
She cried out in pain a bit as he pulled on her hair, but she soon found a good rhythm with him as he thrust, gasping and moaning along with each thrust into her tight pussy. Good thing they were in such a lewd town.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #579 on: September 18, 2017, 09:57:42 am »
James thrusts over and over again in and out of her feeling so good with each thrust. He thrust harder and faster starting to really shake the bed with each thrust.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #580 on: September 18, 2017, 12:09:14 pm »
She bit her lip and moaned. "Mmm! Ah! Oh James!"