-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Daddy Can't Save You Now!  (Read 2999 times)

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
Re: Daddy Can't Save You Now!
« Reply #210 on: August 12, 2017, 08:28:42 pm »
She sighed and shook her head. "And the first thing you decided to do when you finally found him was kidnap his daughter." she said. "How long ago did you find us?"
     If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.
Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Looking to rp.
« Reply #211 on: August 12, 2017, 08:31:09 pm »
He rubs his chin and says."Less then a week though you where quite a surprise to find out about." He softly ruffles his hair feeling so tired letting all this out.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #212 on: August 12, 2017, 08:35:41 pm »
One week...which meant he probably saw her at the Autumnal end ball...she had worne a beautiful white dress. Everyone had said she looked like a princess. It had been a masked party. She danced with so many men that night out of propriety. "You...you were there...at the ball, weren't you?"
Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #213 on: August 12, 2017, 08:39:28 pm »
He smirked a little to himself as he heard her but didn't look back at her still."I thought the point of a masked ball was not to know who you're dancing with. Though I am sorry I kept stepping on your toes." He says that night wearing a mask over his eyes and a bandanna over his face a crude mask but worked. Even with all the men she danced with he was the only one who kept stepping on her toes.
I have a full time job working ten hours a day Monday through Friday, so if I don't reply much that is why. It's not that I don't want to it is just that my jobs takes up tons of my time.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2017, 08:43:55 pm »
She gave a sharp intake of breath. "I remember..." she said. "You told me that I was too lovely to be a sheriffs daughter...and that I would make a beautiful bride for a very lucky man..." she grew quiet. Was that when he decided to take her away?

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2017, 08:49:20 pm »
He then finally sits up and turns to look at her."I meant it when I said it too. I would ask now but I don't have a ring that fits how lovely you are." He says with a soft smile and starts to move a little closer to her.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #216 on: August 12, 2017, 08:52:35 pm »
She swallowed hard and flinched aeay from his touch. "Please" she whispered turning away. His touch still brought memories of their first coupling and filled her with fear.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2017, 08:55:15 pm »
He could tell she was afraid again and very softly grabbed her hand and brought it to his face. He then softly kissed the back of her hand having his face fuzz softly tickle the back of her hand before looking up at her."I can give you pleasure and happiness you just need to give me a chance to." He said as he looked into her eyes.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2017, 08:59:44 pm »
She looked at him. The only light now was from the candles and a bit of moonlight. "James...you took me away from the only family I have left...over something that happened 15 years ago. I...i can't feel anything but fear if you right now"

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #219 on: August 12, 2017, 09:02:38 pm »
He heard her and moved a little closer to her and looked into her eyes with his dark green eyes."I think you can if you just let me. I want to be able to make you happy and give you pleasure like you have never felt before."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #220 on: August 12, 2017, 09:19:01 pm »
"I was a virgin...you took that away from me. I begged you not to. I stood there shaking my head and sobbing, but you ignored me and took what you wanted" she wrapped her arms around herself and started tearing up.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #221 on: August 12, 2017, 09:22:17 pm »
He sees her start to tear up as she curls up and then comes over and then softly hugs her. He gently hugs her into him and starts to softly stroke her hair not saying anything to her, as he tries to comfort her.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #222 on: August 12, 2017, 09:37:53 pm »
She seemed almost oblivious to him as she just let him hold her as she cried. Before long, she cried herself to sleep in his arms.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #223 on: August 12, 2017, 09:39:58 pm »
He held her tight against him as she eventually fell asleep. Once she did he softly wiped away her tears and laid down in bed with her letting her rest on him before he eventually fell asleep.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2017, 03:21:44 am »
Angelica slept rather troubled in the older man's embrace. When morning came, she woke before him and saw he was still asleep. Seeing a chance, she tried to leave the bed, but again, his grip on her was tight. She gently tried to pry his hands off of her so as not to wake him.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2017, 02:06:20 pm »
All her wiggling around eventually woke him up and he finally lets her go. He then slowly sits up on the bed and stretches."Did you sleep ok?" He asked looking over at her.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2017, 03:24:36 pm »
"Im fine" she said quietly as she fixed her dress. She found a brush on the dresser and started to fix her mussed hair.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2017, 03:30:13 pm »
He got up out of bed and put on his boots and gun belt and duster before seeing her brush her hair. He then comes up behind her and says," You look quite lovely, and I hope you know I mean it when I say it."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2017, 06:04:36 pm »
She quietly puts the brush down and finished binding her hair into a neat braid without responding to him. She then dons the coat he bought her. "What do you plan to do about that deputy? They probably found him by now" she said.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2017, 06:08:34 pm »
He watches her brush her hair before putting on her coat. He then grabs her scarf and softly puts it around her neck and over her face a little to block the wind."Nothing they found him so we will just leave. If they try to stop me you can guess what will happen." He says looking down at her and puts on his hat.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #230 on: August 13, 2017, 06:13:55 pm »
"Do you have any remorse for the people you kill?" she asked coldly as he shuffled her out the door. She was still shocked at how empty the hotel was. Surely there was at least one other guest.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #231 on: August 13, 2017, 06:16:30 pm »
He heard her and softly turned her around so she was looking at him in the eyes."Any man who hurts or defaces you I will show no mercy or remorse until my last breath." He says in a very serious tone to him meaning it as he starts to walk out. The sun is just starting to rise explaining the lack of people but also explaining the extra cold weather.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #232 on: August 13, 2017, 06:24:42 pm »
She doesn't say anything, just follows him silently as he leads her to his horse. She doesn't even ask where they are heading this time, but shebdoes notice something. A wanted poster of James, and underneath is a description of her with the words:kidnapped and reward.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #233 on: August 13, 2017, 06:26:36 pm »
James walks out and helps her onto the horse before getting behind her. He has them start to ride off not bothering to tie her to the saddle knowing she knows better then to try and fall off a moving horse.

AngelStyx89

« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2017, 09:23:42 pm »
She was quiet for a spell. Once they got moving, she finally said "you know they're already looking for us! I saw the wanted posters. They know that you took me. How long do you really think you can keep this up?" she didn't seem to have much emotion left in her voice.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #235 on: August 13, 2017, 09:31:23 pm »
He rode with her for a while before she finally spoke and he smiled saying,"That's the thing about being wanted you never know how long you can go before they get you. Though if they do ketch me then all I can say is, I'm sorry I can't be there to protect you."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2017, 12:37:39 am »
"But Ill be there to see you swing" she said coldly. She didn't say anything else, save for answering his quesyions for over an hour.

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #237 on: August 14, 2017, 09:53:30 am »
He frowned as they ride not liking how cold she was to him. After a while two men started to ride up fast on them. Eventually they caught up and one of the men has a shot gun leveled at them and says," James the hawk, seems like we finally found you. Guess we will be sitting pretty for a while now."

AngelStyx89

« Reply #238 on: August 14, 2017, 11:32:57 am »
Angelica felt relief. They were here to save her! She wanted so badly to hop off the horse, but James had her trapped with his arms. "I told you they'd catch up eventually "

hiii95

• Looking to rp.
« Reply #239 on: August 16, 2017, 10:48:51 pm »
"Now be good and get off the horse." One of the men says and James frowns at them."If I refuse?" James says before the man raises up the shotgun at them.