-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A Wild Man's Prize (AngelStyx89)  (Read 3567 times)

Knix

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • The chaos you create
Re: A Wild Man's Prize (AngelStyx89)
« Reply #120 on: October 10, 2017, 08:26:28 pm »
No qualms indeed. Rami had never seen a more beautiful body in his life. He watched as Angel put a show on for him by taking her underwear off. He licked his lips. He moved his hands over her thighs, feeling her creamy skin for a moment. He moved his fingers in between her legs, wanting to explore her nether region. He wanted to know his mate's body better than she knew it herself.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
« Reply #121 on: October 10, 2017, 09:03:57 pm »
She closed her eyes and a breathy moan escaped her lips. In only a couple days, Rami had shown her so much beauty and passion. His hands were like magic wands to bring her pleasure and bliss. She bit her lip as his fingers teased her clit and made her very wet.
     If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.
Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #122 on: October 11, 2017, 07:02:08 am »
Rami could see the effect that certain spots had on Angel. He liked that he could learn from her even like this. Seeing her get all worked uo made him feel very worked up too. He continued to explore her clit and the soft folds of her heated pussy. He pulled his hand away from her and shamelessly licked her essence off his finger, his eyes focussed on hers.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #123 on: October 11, 2017, 11:40:28 am »
She moaned and let her legs spread a bit more for him. "Rami!" she moaned passionately. Her pussy was quite wet now from his ministrations and her whole body was flushed with desire. She wanted him now, oh damn how she wanted him!
Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2017, 02:28:09 pm »
Rami at Angel as she moaned his name, remnants of the vicious wild man who had captured and forced her to mate with him showing in his untamed eyes. He grabbed her by her leg and tugged her closer before he leaned into her. Her warmth made him shiver. He pressed closer, taking her bottom lip between his as he pushed himself against her. He kissed her, and kissed her again, then he pushed into her without warning. She was so wet that he slammed in harder than even he had anticipated.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2017, 03:23:36 pm »
She gasped and winced as he thrust in a bit rough, but her body's natural juices had given a generous lubrication for them. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her fingers danced across his arms and chest as they kissed. She began rolling her hips in sync with his thrusts to meet him, amplifying her pleasure.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2017, 05:06:58 pm »
Rami liked the way Angel rolled her hips to join in on his pace. He bruised her thigh by digging his fingers into her, pushing into her harder to get more moans out of her. He moved his hand upwards, in under her ass to raise her off the bed slightly. He kissed her again as if he was hungry for her. He was, he just couldn't get enough.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2017, 05:18:46 pm »
She was gasping and moaning with each little movement. She reached up and wrapped her arms around him, pressing his chest against her soft breasts. She suddenly gasped and bit her lip, digging her nails into his back as she came.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2017, 05:46:12 pm »
Rami moved closer when Angel's arms pulled at him. He was so afraid that he was going to squash her, but she was fine. He liked the feeling of her hard nipples grazing against his chest. She tensed and seemed to writhe under him. He took it as his cue, pushing into her at a faster pace to work himself closer to his own release. He groaned as he spilled his seed inside of his mate. Rami wasn't as sure about sex as he had thought. He was taught that it was for procreation, but this was so much more fun than anything else. He stared down at Angel as he took her hand. He was still getting used to how delicate she was.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2017, 06:33:38 pm »
She panted as they both came down from their high and she let her heartbeat return to normal. Rami was unlocking a whole new part of her. She smiled at Rami. "Im glad I came back" she said. Even though he didn't yet know the words, she hoped her fave told him.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2017, 06:58:26 pm »
Rami stared down at Angel as she spoke to him, telling him something that he barely understood. He liked hearing it though because it was obviously something good that she was saying to him. He grinned at her and nodded, just to show that he was registering what she was saying to him. He kissed the knuckles of her hand that he was holding on to. 
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2017, 07:07:50 pm »
 She smiled and snuggled into him. A gentle breeze blew in through the window, knocking her photograph onto the bed. She picked it up and looked at it happily. She let Rami see it too. The middle figure was obviously a younger Angel. The other two were her parents.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2017, 07:59:11 pm »
Rami moved so Angel could get more comfortable. He held her to him and barely noticed the picture floating on to the bed due to the breeze. He looked at it when Angel let him see. He recognised her, and the man who was at their camp too.

"Angel." he pointed her out. He just wanted to show her that he understood.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2017, 08:18:40 pm »
She smiled and nodded. "Yes" she said. She pointed to the woman who had the same eyes and hair. No mistaking who she was. "Mother" she said pointing. She then indicated the man. "Father" she said. She circled them three with her finger. "Family"

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2017, 07:30:25 am »
Rami followed Angel's fingers. He let out an understanding 'hmm' before he pointed to the people.

"Mother, father." he repeated. He understood that they were her parents. His people were close to their children, and he couldn't imagine Angel standing with people other than her parents.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2017, 11:02:47 am »
She smiled and nodded.  His husky voice could make anything sound sexy. She hoped that once he had a better grasp of her language,  he would teach her his. She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat. It was calming.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2017, 02:26:00 pm »
Rami wrapped his arm around Angel as she settled with her head on his chest. It was so sweet how she was getting closer. He was really glad that she had come back, even if he was angry at her for leaving at first. He moved his fingers through her hair as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Waking up next to his naked mate was the best thing in the world to Rami. He couldn't possibly have asked for a better mate, or a nicer person to have as a mate. He scooted out from under her, being real careful to not wake her. He tugged his garment on before he went outside. The forest was quiet today, too quiet. It almost felt suspicious. Rami looked around before deciding that it had to be nothing. Instead he grabbed some fruits and went back to Angel, wanting to wake her with food since he thought it was a brilliant idea.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2017, 03:30:19 pm »
Angel woke up not long after he left. She looked around. He may have gone to the bathroom or to get food. She reached down and pulled on her dress before slumping back into bed and wrapping the skins around her.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2017, 04:24:12 pm »
Rami returned to Angel, finding her dressed. He sat on the bed with her and placed the fruits he had gathered between them. He picked one up, a banana, and pointed to it, a questioning look on his face. He wanted her to teach him what they were called. There were about five other fruits there, all his favorites.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2017, 09:19:04 pm »
She smiled and told him the names of each one. They were the sweetest fruits she had ever tasted in her life. She listened intently also as he told her their names in his own language. Rami was unlike anyone she had ever met before.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2017, 04:31:05 am »
Rami shared the fruits as he and Angel discussed their names. He couldn't help but look at her endearingly as she so sweetly helped him. He heard something outside, which had him whipping his head around. Something was really wrong.

Ackles had managed to do it, he had rallied up every man with a gun and taken over the pathetic camp. He was in charge now and he would show Angel that. How could she choose some wild man over him? He clenched his fists around his gun just thinking about it. He marched in front of the men to the little community's home. The sight of them made people scatter in all directions. He didn't care about them. He just wanted the bastard that took his property.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2017, 04:43:59 am »
She heard it too after a minute. Angel looked at Rami as the villagers all scattered and fled. She chanced to peek out the window. "Ackles" she whispered. Fear was evident in her eyes as she ducked back down. How on earth did he get the men to follow him? He was supposed to be stockades after what he tried to pull!

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2017, 05:03:56 am »
Rami looked back at Angel just as she said 'Ackles.' He didn't know what it meant but it sounded bad. He watched her as she got down, hiding from her own people. Maybe they were bad? He drew his blade and stalked closer, hoping to chase them off or kill that bitter looking man.

Ackles grinned t his surroundings, managing a laugh at the simple settlement. "Angel. Come out and I'll spare your savages." he shouted to get her attention. They had one of the young men by his hair, a gun pointed at his head.

They wanted Angel, the cruel men wanted his mate. Rami wouldn't let that happen. He inched overhead on a tree branch, then he plunged down at the leader, his blade in hand. There were loud pops, then Rami was on his back on the ground. His shoulder stung, feeling like it had been ripped off.

Ackles grabbed Rami by his neck and held him up. Rami winced and grabbed at his bleeding shoulder.

"I'll kill this one too!" he warned, looking back at the young man they had shot when Rami had tried to attack him.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2017, 05:10:40 am »
Angel tried to stop Rami, but she knew that he would not let his people be slaughtered.Looking out the window, she gasped. She heard Ackles cruel threat. Then she saw it. Rami was shot. "No!" she screamed. She suddenly ran outside, barefoot dressed in naught but the dress the women had made for her. "Ackles please!" she begged from the tree hut.

"These people don't stand a chance" she looked down at him and saw Rami. "Rami!" she gasped. "You bastard! You shot him!"

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2017, 05:20:55 am »
Rami didn't know this kind of pain. He looked up at Angel, looking like a true Angel as the sun illuminated her. "Angel." he said her name. "Go, run." he tried to tell her in his language. He hoped she would run. He reached back and grabbed Ackles' arm, trying to fight him.

"I'll kill your wild man if you don't come down here. You're mine Angelica, you should know that!" he threatened her, ramming the gun to Rami's head.

He winced in pain and looked up at Angel. He knew what was happening, even if he didn't understand. He shook his head at her, not wanting her to get hurt.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2017, 05:23:45 am »
A few tears fell down her face as she watched. She had no choice and slowly climbed down. "Please don't hurt him" she begged as one of Ackles' cronies grabbed her arm and dragged her over to the group.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2017, 05:34:51 am »
Rami wanted to growl at Ackles for what he was doing. He hated seeing Angel upset. He grabbed at his arm with both hands, even though moving his shoulder hurt like hell. "I'll kill you myself." he said to the violent man.

"Yeah. Yeah." Ackles whined. He didn't understand Rami at all. He waved his hand in the air, circling it. "Move out, we have a boat to catch!" he shouted at the men. They started moving back to camp, pushing Angel along as they bound and dragged Rami.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2017, 05:38:44 am »
She wanted to vomit as Ackles touched and grabbed her, but his threat against Rami was too real. Instead, she followed and flinched at his touch. "Where is my father?" she demanded. She noticed the other scientists were missing as well. "What have you done with him?" One man behind her had raided the hut and was acrrying her bag.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2017, 05:57:56 am »
Rami felt so violated. He liked Angel, and he wouldn't swop her for anything in the world, but if he jad known that it would all come to this then he wouldn't have chosen her. He felt completely helpless. Someone took his blade as a prize while someone else raided his home, and that bitter man touched his mate.

"Your crazy father is tied up in a tent. We have our wild animal, so we are getting out of here." he motioned to Rami. The men tugged hard at Rami's rope, making him fall. He groaned in pain as his shoulder hit the forest floor. The men laughed at him.

"Lock him in a cage when we get back. We set out in an hour." Ackles barked instructions. He wrapped his hand around Angel's arm and pulled her in, sniffing her hair. "I can't wait to be alone with you." he groaned in her ear.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2017, 06:06:35 am »
She groaned and tried to get away, but Ackles had a grip like a vice and she could already tell she would bruise tomorrow. "You make my skin crawl!" she cried. She looked at Rami. His shoulder was bleeding badly. He needed medical attention and she had no clue if that would even be possible. Would Ackles have someone fo it to keep Rami alive. He was no use to him dead.