-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: A Wild Man's Prize (AngelStyx89)  (Read 3568 times)

AngelStyx89

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • For in her eyes, he would find his weakness
Re: A Wild Man's Prize (AngelStyx89)
« Reply #390 on: December 03, 2017, 12:29:16 pm »
She puledd him close to her so that his cock was just barely inside her. "Make love to me again?" she begged, panting. Clearly still wanting more that what he had given her already.
     If you message me proposing an rp, please read my kink list first.
Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

Knix

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • The chaos you create
« Reply #391 on: December 03, 2017, 02:54:59 pm »
Rami moved closer when Angel pulled him. He wrapped his hands around her thighs and pushed into her, grinning as she begged him to make love to her. He kissed her as he thrust his hips harder, pushing into her like she had asked.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #392 on: December 03, 2017, 04:54:54 pm »
She made lovely sonds of contentment as they joined and wrapped one of her legs around his hip. Her arms were now wrapped around his torso, nails slightly raking his back as he made love to her like only a man of wild nature could.
Request Thread: https://houseeros.com/roleplay-role-playing-forum/index.php?topic=64272.msg1805478#msg1805478

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #393 on: December 04, 2017, 12:00:04 pm »
Rami paused his pace, only to roll them over and have Angel on top of him, straddling him. He held her by her hips, rocking her as he leaned up to keep kissing her.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #394 on: December 04, 2017, 02:16:14 pm »
She practically sang as he drove her mad with pleasure. She moaned his name and grinded her hips against him, body flushed and gleaming from sweat and desire. It was not long before she again cried out and orgasmed, squeezing his cock happily.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #395 on: December 04, 2017, 06:14:28 pm »
Rami squeezed Angel's nipples as her pussy clenched around his hard cock. He gripped her hips, his fingers digging bruises into her sides as he pulled her closer. He pushed into her deeper, blowing his entire load inside of her. He pressed kisses to the sweaty skin of her shoulder as he tried to regain his breath.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #396 on: December 04, 2017, 08:44:50 pm »
After they both climaxed, Angel rolled over onto her side, pulling the sheets over them and snuggling up to her lover. "You are amazing" she said panting.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #397 on: December 05, 2017, 02:35:39 pm »
Rami stuffed his hands behind his head, relaxing. He still felt on edge though, being in a new place and having so many new things and people around him. He wasn't sure how to react to everything. For now, he just settled in to the bed.

There was a knock on the door a moment later. He looked at Angel in question, wondering if it was the food she had asked for. His stomach grumbled as if it was on cue.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #398 on: December 05, 2017, 03:14:59 pm »
Angel quickly pulled on her robe and tossed Rami his clothes before opening the door. Instead of food, it was Jared holding a small bundle. "Your father asked I find some more clothes for Master Rami. The new grounds keeper was kind enough to donate some of his. They are about the same size."

Angel had a confused look. "Frank only just announced his wish to retire. Have you found a replacment so soon?"

"Indeed. Fortunately. Mister Rivers was happy to have someone to step in this quick. He needed hardly any guidance. You may see him while you dine today in the garden." Angel took the clothes and nodded.

"Thank you Jared."

"And do not worry, You will be served on one tray. I will do all I can to make Master Rami feel welcome" he then took his leave.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #399 on: December 05, 2017, 04:40:49 pm »
Rami didn't want to put the clothes back on. He wanted to remain in bed for as long as he possibly could. He sat up and looked to see who was at the door. The fluidity of the conversation between angel and Jared had him feeling like he could never live up to this society's expectations. He was rather jealous too. She only spoke three words at a time with him.

When Jared left, Rami got up and pulled some pants on. He found the large mirror in the room and looked at himself for a moment. He was getting used to his reflection, and pictures of himself. He could see in this big mirror that his scars did not at all look bad over his torso. They made him look threatening. He turned, looking at his hair. Everyone he had seen in England had short hair, but his was still long. At least he was clean.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #400 on: December 05, 2017, 04:50:12 pm »
She laid his clothes on the bed before coming up behind him and wrapping her arms around him. She ran a hand gently over one of his scars and wondered how he got it. She also lovingly played with his hair. "We must seem so fragile to you" she said. "Your people all look so strong and proud"

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #401 on: December 05, 2017, 04:59:40 pm »
Rami pushed his hair back when Angel played with it. "You are going to have to show me how to fix it." He said to her. He had a sort of need to fit in while he was around these people. He pulled Angel around to face him, his thumb moving over her lips.
"You do not." He pointed out, leaning down to leave a kiss on her lips. "I know how strong you are." He added. Knowing what she had been through was enough for him to know that she was very strong. She endured a lot after meeting him.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #402 on: December 05, 2017, 05:26:52 pm »
She pouted. "I like your hair like this" she said. "But if you want I can show you how to style it....but you're not allowed to cut it!" she teased. "I love your long her" and kissed his cheek before going to her closet to dress. She picked a simple but fitted white sun dress that came to her knees and quickly ran a brush through her long hair. "I can't wait to show you the garden"

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #403 on: December 05, 2017, 05:34:01 pm »
Rami raised his brows when Angel forbid him to cut his hair. He laughed at that and messed it back up, to look wild again. She moved away from him, it looking to him like she didn't want to talk anymore. He sighed softly, then it was his turn to run his fingers through her hair. It was so much longer than his, and much softer. He loved her long hair.
"I can't wait either." He agreed about the garden. "May I see your treehouse?" he wanted to know. He played with the shirt in his hands, wondering if he really had to wear one.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #404 on: December 05, 2017, 07:01:33 pm »
She giggled a bit as he ran his hands through her hair, tickling her scalp. "Of course" she promised. She stood up and helped him don the shirt, but left most of the buttons undone. "If it were up to me, you wouldn't have to wear one. But I think we should avoid a lecture from Metilda. Plus it's a lot colder here" she said. She could still run her hand on his bare chest. "You can take it off when we are in my treehouse" she promised before leading him back downstairs.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #405 on: December 05, 2017, 07:10:50 pm »
Rami let Angel help him with the shirt. He watched her hands as she did the buttons, then he sighed and relaxed his shoulders. He simply nodded at her, though he didn't think that he would take it off later. As much as he hated the things, other people wore them so he had to fit in. Not to mention that this was not his own clothes. They belonged to other people and he was borrowing it. He didn't like the sound of that, but he didn't like the clothes either. He followed Angel down the stairs and outside, to where they would eat. There was a nice table set out, with an umbrella up over it. Rami had his eyes on the garden, the lush grass, the flowers, the trees. It was nice, but it wasn't home.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2017, 07:20:56 pm »
She must have sensed his troubles. Because she hugged him and said "I know it isn't your jungle" she said. "But it's only until Papa gets the grant from the board. Then we get to back" she said. "Come on. Jared said he would bring my favorite food" sure enough, the grey haired man was heading towards them with a strange flat food. "Your bacon, ham, and sausage pizza with parmesan breadsticks Miss Greyson" he said placing the large tray down along with a small dish of red dipping sauce. "I also brought you some colas" he added before leaving them to eat. As asked, everything was in one tray.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #407 on: December 05, 2017, 07:27:26 pm »
Rami listened as Angel tried to console him. He realized he should be grateful that he was even alive, but how could he want to go back to the jungle if his mate didn't belong there, and how could he want to stay here if he didn't belong? He tugged at the shirt as if it would relief the fact that it was a little too small for him, just a bit too tight. He sat down at the table as Jared brought them the food.
Rami had no idea what he called the strange bread with things on top, but it looked nice.
"This is your favorite?" he asked, remembering it for next time. He reached over and took some, trying it.
"It's..." he hesitated. "It tastes too much." He said, thinking it was too many flavors at once.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #408 on: December 05, 2017, 08:01:33 pm »
She giggled. "It is a lot. But...its a nice treat. We call it pizza" she told him about what it was and how they made it. She also asked him about his favorite foods so that Jared could serve them. When they finished, she took his hand. "Let me show you my treehouse" she said leading him to a rather large Oak. The hut that had been built in it was slightly bigger than Rami's home.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #409 on: December 05, 2017, 08:13:25 pm »
Rami had told Angel about his favorite foods, which were mostly fruits. Other than that he liked meat, nearly raw. He listened to her as she spoke, telling him so many different things. He liked to listen, it helped him to learn. She took him to a tree after that, showing him her house. It confused him, that she had a perfectly nice place here but that gigantic waste of space was the one she wanted to live in. He climbed up to it easily, then looked inside. The layers of dust told him that she didn't live in there. He reached down for Angel, to help her up inside.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #410 on: December 05, 2017, 08:34:05 pm »
She slowly took his hand. "I haven't come up here in a few years" she said letting him help her. "Not since my mother died"which explained the dust. There was a rug with a bedroll on it up there. "I used to camp up here with her when I was little." she said as she took in the sights which she had not seen in quite a while. Some of her childhood drawings were still up and a few photos. "Mom took these"

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #411 on: December 06, 2017, 06:33:31 pm »
Rami pulled Angel up and looked at the space with her. There were pictures up, so he moved over to them and had a look. He liked looking at pictures, and hearing that her mother took them made it all the more special. He knew she missed her mother, he even heard it at her tone of voice. "You are luck you have your father." He told Angel. Rami wrapped his arms around her from behind, her shoulders up against his chest. He kissed her temple. "What is camp?" He asked her.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #412 on: December 06, 2017, 08:35:47 pm »
She amiled. "Camping for us is how you sleep every night" she explained it along with how her parents would make her a campfire. She told him what smores were and promised to make them one day. "I used to love being here...but now...It makes me want to go back to the jumgle with you" she said smiling.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #413 on: December 07, 2017, 09:40:11 am »
"Then I love camping." Rami concluded. It sounded wonderful the way they did it, with snack foods. He liked that Angel wanted to go back to the forest. He missed home, but he really was willing to try living here with his mate.
"I like the food here." he admitted, wanting her to know that he saw good in her world too.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #414 on: December 07, 2017, 12:34:05 pm »
She smiled and kissed his cheek. "You are sweet" she said. There was suddenly an unfamiliar voice from below. "Um...Miss Greyson?" it was male. He sounded young. Angel popped her head out to see a young man in his 20s. He was fairly good looking, though Rami was the best to her. She saw his clothes and knew he must be the new groundskeepr. ""I was asked to fetch you. Your father is home" she nodded. Looking at Rami she smiled. "Papa is back" had he already gotten permission?

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #415 on: December 07, 2017, 08:03:16 pm »
Rami looked out wit Angel as someone called for her. He narrowed his eyes at this new person. He was wary of everyone, especially men who would speak to Angel. He moved out of the tree house and landed on the grass with a thud, then he reached his hands up to tell Angel that he would catch her. He even gave her a nod, to assure her that he would catch her, that she could trust him. "Let's go see your father. He will have news, right?" He asked her, then he looked at the man again. It must be the gardener. He reached his hand out in greeting, like the soldiers had shown him.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #416 on: December 07, 2017, 08:56:09 pm »
She giggled and let him catch her. The groundskeeper looked at them a second before removing his gloves and introducing himself. "Name's Jackson" he said plainly. He sounded almost bored, like he just wanted to get back to work. He nodded to them. "Ma'am" he said before heading back to the gardens to finish working.

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #417 on: December 08, 2017, 12:22:26 pm »
Rami watched Jackson as he walked away, making sure the guy didn't turn to look at Angel. Once he was done standing and looking around, Rami took Angel's hand and smiled at her. "Where is your father?" He asked her, wondering if they might get any answers now. Rami had a feeling that they might need to stay in England for a while, but that was alright with him. It was going to be hard but so far it looked like it was a nice place.
. . .

. . .

AngelStyx89

« Reply #418 on: December 08, 2017, 01:58:15 pm »
She led him to her father's atudy. Dr Greyson was pacing and swearing. "Unintelligible coots!" he scoffed. "As if anyone could have planned for Ackles!" he lit a pipe.

"Papa! You promised!" Angel said taking it from him. "What happened?"

Greyson sighed and slouched into a chair. "The board was none too happy about the Ackles incident...now they want to pull the grant. They said they can't just take my word that Rami is good to his word..."

Knix

• The chaos you create
« Reply #419 on: December 08, 2017, 04:15:35 pm »
Rami looked at the study as they got there. He heard what doctor Greyson was saying, the man providing him with words he never thought he would need to use. Angel took something from her father, then he explained to them that Rami was a problem to the board. Rami didn't know how to take that news. He had thought that these people with their murdering soldiers would have a problem with a peaceful man from the forests. He had told them about the apes, and if they didn't believe him then they wouldn't get to do their research. He shook his head, having had to know that this would happen. They wouldn't let him go home again.
. . .

. . .