-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Vixen's Den (Foxboy x Erzalora)  (Read 1456 times)

foxboy93

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Come, gaze upon my cock and prepared to be mounted
Re: The Vixen's Den (Foxboy x Erzalora)
« Reply #180 on: October 10, 2017, 01:15:23 pm »
With her flicking his ear, he laid it down. Clearly, he didn't enjoy that. He watched the badger woman begin to tell him there was much more to the world than met the eye. "Cut the cryptic bullshit." he said. As she began to roll around on the ground, a sky blue flame appeared around his footwear. This would show he had some powers of his own and hopefully add a bit of intimidation to what he was asking for. "Or would you prefer I tell Shen about your shady composition?" he asked her.

This woman seemed off. Was she a demon? A spirit linked to the inn? They didn't land on some old Indian Burial Ground and are now being haunted were they?

Ezralora

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • Heyo!
« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2017, 04:46:27 am »
She stopped and looked at the blue flames around him, "Oooooh scary." She said before pushing herself up from the ground and grinned up at him, showing that she was anything else but scared of that. "Careful or you'll burn the floor. Hmm oh tell Shen? Well you see we know each other, we go way back." She added and waved her hands dismissively before she began humming. "It's not cryptic i mean what i say." She moved her hands to her eyes and widened them, "There's much more to this world than meets the eye."

foxboy93

« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2017, 01:18:05 pm »
Seeing the lack of surprise or fear in her eyes about the flames, he dismissed them. "Its funny though, you continue to say anything BUT what I have asked." he said. "I have asked you who you are and all you have said is: "that has a fair few answers none of which would bother you i'm sure". Thats about as cryptic as you can get." he said. "And you haven't given anything to prove what you say about-" he said and mimics her, opening his eyes wide. ""There's much more to this world than meets the eye."" he said, continuing his sentence

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #183 on: October 12, 2017, 04:44:56 am »
"Hehe... well if you need to stick a label on it... Madge." She said and nodded her head settling on the name for the moment before she looked around the inn and cocked her head to the side. "Well well Kami... all you have to do is look at things a little closer and everything will be clear." She poked his forehead, "Stop looking with your eyes and look with your mind."

foxboy93

« Reply #184 on: October 12, 2017, 02:26:28 pm »
At least he had a name to refer to her as. "That's like telling a blind man to watch where he's going." he said, crossing his arms. She was quite cryptic that was for sure. From the sounds of it, she was being literal at first, then metaphorical in the sense of looking with your mind. Kami is not sure of what to think of this new person. As she pokes his forehead, he bats her hand away. "You say that, and yet you give me no examples. Thats similar to finding a needle in a haystack" he said.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #185 on: October 12, 2017, 07:24:22 pm »
"Hmm well maybe it's just because i'm so use to it by now... and you're not that i find it so simple." She said with a grin and bit her thumb lightly before green blood seeped out of her skin as she glanced around. "She's coming back, mustn't be here when she comes back.. that could be... problematic.." She muttered and spun around on her feet and then her heels. "Hmm what to do what to do..."

foxboy93

« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2017, 03:21:35 pm »
Kami blinked, looking around and then back at the badger. "Why don't you just go outside and hide with the patrons?" he asked her. Even though she was in all black, stripping down out of it would basically let her blend in if she was wanting to "join" in the fun. Would let her hide in plain sight. Though he didn't really know why he had said that to her.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2017, 08:30:09 am »
Madge stood up and looked around for a moment before there was a pop and she vanished in a puff of smoke and a faint cracking sound.

The bartender burst into the tavern and looked around the place, "Where's Shen?" He asked looking around the place and resting a bundle of fish on the side, he was panting and his cheeks were slightly red as he seemed to have run to get here. "Where is she?" He asked again to Kami and moved up to him, his hooves clopping on the wooden floor.

foxboy93

« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2017, 04:58:24 pm »
Kami pointed to where he had last seen her. "She had said she was going for a walk. She didn't tell me where or when she would be back. Why? Whats going on?" he asked the goat man (lol forgot his name). Kami hadn't been around enough to know to keep an eye out for Shen or keep tabs on her whereabouts.

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #189 on: October 16, 2017, 09:17:22 pm »
The goat looked towards him and let out a sigh, "Bad... people are coming from the citadel, and whenever that happens it is usually not something that is well recieved around here." He grumbled, not having given his name yet. He let out a slight sigh shaking his head and moved behind the counter again taking the fish into the back.

foxboy93

« Reply #190 on: Today at 01:32:28 pm »
"The citadel? What about them?" Kami asked, following the goat to the counter. "Are they like, criminals or something?" Kami asked, trying to figure out what was going on. "There's alot of weird things going on recently..." he said absent minded like. Perhaps this woman that had showed up was also apart of the Citadel? Sure, a "spirit" makes sense, but you'd think Shen would have mentioned something about her or 'don't mind her' sort of thing.

"Should we try and get a hold of Shen?" Kami asked him. While all of this was going on, he had a cool expression about him. Probably due to lack of experience with the "citadel"

Ezralora

• Heyo!
« Reply #191 on: Today at 01:59:15 pm »
"Yes the citadel, and worse than criminals." he muttered and ran a hand through his rather well kept hair, brushing it behind his horns. "They're the government." he grumbled, "The government of magical enforcement, they come by now and again trying to get Shen to delve out the secrets of this place. Since i'm not sure if you've noticed there are very little places quite like this place." He muttered.

He took a pouch from behind the counter and moved to the fire before tossing it into it, the fire turned a bright pink. "They're here." he said simply to it and moved back, "Running low.." he mumbled looking at the bag of powder.

foxboy93

« Reply #192 on: Today at 02:11:54 pm »
Kami watched the goat man as he spoke. "So basically, they want to try and like, get her secrets so they could probably do something similar. Why not just teleport out of here then?" he asked. Obviously, they wouldn't leave Shen out there, but if she returned soon enough they'd be able to leave. Then again, he didn't know how the teleporting worked there's that too...

Seeing the man pull out the dust, Kami quirked his eyebrow. "Communication powder?" Kami asked. "Anything I can do to help you guys get more?" he asked. Kami didn't want to feel like a waste of space or like he was wasting resources. Anything to help is better than sitting on his ass...unless he was allowed to for a while~