-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: College Life with Futas  (Read 2134 times)

THE Scizorman

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • I'm open to anything.
Re: College Life with Futas
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2018, 05:32:45 pm »
Dana moaned at Lucy’s touching. “Oh yeah...” Dana said as he gasped at the hot and heavy petting. The two continued to their escapade. Lucy had her way with the trap for a quite the while.

Dana was now making his way down the path towards his dorm. He had a slight limp from what Lucy did to his ass. He also had a smile on his face. He was waving at the females that were making eye contact with him. He entered the dorm to see that Alex and Ronnie were cuddled up watching anime. “Oh? Am I interrupting something?” He asked with an arched brow.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Weekends only
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2018, 04:31:25 am »
Time was rather rough with Dana, considering how Lucy wasn't the kind to take things easy. To her amusement, she fondly remembers how her new lay limped just enough to notice thanks to the rather rough time they spent.

On the other hand, Alex was casually watching anime, staying close with his supposedly new girlfriend. All of this happened rather suddenly. The door open and he catches his roommate looking at the two with intrigued. "Oh, you aren't interrupting anything. How was your little hunt at the rec center?" Alex knew, and maybe Dana knew that Alex knew he got some, so it's a tongue in cheek to see who will divulge the information first.
I'll reply when I'm free from assignments.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2018, 02:04:12 pm »
Dana smiled as he entered and heard the question. “It went swimmingly!” He said. “I’ve already got three girls’ numbers.” He said with pride. Ronnie arched a brow at the response. “Is that all you got?” She asked as she with a curious tone. Dana flopped down onto the loveseat that was adjacent to the couch the couple was sitting. He winced a bit as his ass was still a little sensitive from getting rammed recently. Maybe that’ll be a feeling that he would have to get use to. “Well... we did have a little fun.” He wasn’t sure if he should reveal the secret of the school, especially with Alex’s supposed girlfriend next to him. “Let’s just say that these women are very eager to introduce themselves to us.” He chuckled. “So, did you guys... you know...” he bounced his eyebrows to give off the innuendo that he was passing to them.
HI!  If you want to RP with me, feel free to PM me. But, I do only RP through the forums.

As for my kinks, I don't have a K-list because its easier to tell you what I won't do. Vampires and Toilet Play. I'll do almost anything else. :)

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2018, 02:22:08 am »
Alex eyes opened up at the news. So, in that short time, his roommate got railed by three different futas. Guess he is getting accustomed to this university. So far he has stayed quiet but Ronnie knew Dana was beating around the bush and wanted to see if he would tell the truth of his escapades.

Once his friend sat down and popped the question, the answer was quick.

"No, we did not do anything. Just cause we are together like this does not mean it led to sex." It was more of frustration than anger out of his voice. Appears as though that is what is on everyone's mind, except for Ronnie. "Since you were gone for a while, how did the students treat you? Just so I know what to expect."

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2018, 07:34:04 am »
Dana raised his hands up in a defensive manner. “Sorry...Sorry. I was just figuring that since...” he paused. He didn’t know whether or not Ronnie spilled the beans just yet. “Nevermind. It was stupid for me to assume.” He said as he focused on the next question. “Well, they were really nice. A lot of them do stare. Like they’re scared that I may bite them.” He explained. “But, when they get the courage to speak to me, they’re... quite persuasive.” He grinned.

He grinned as he checked out Ronnie. “So, is this going to be an open type of arrangement...” he asked with a hopeful grin. “Calm your horses, horn dog.” Ronnie said. “Im not sharing until I have my turn.” She said as she clutched Alex’s arm.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2018, 04:45:44 am »
Alex beamed with joy once the message was sent and Dana understood they were wired very differently and not to assume what works for one of them applies to the other.
"Thanks, I was hoping you would ease up. Flirting is not my forte you know. I like things toned down, honest." This only strengthens why he got along with Ronnie so well. "You look very...girly, I am a bit more androgynous, wknder of that will bring the same amount of attention." This was a fun thing to speculate.

"Open?" That was the first thing to come up in his mind and judging by the reaction of his girlfriend, the arrangement was not straightforward. "I had no intentions of sharing really. I prefer monogamy." The traditional, vulnerable man versus the slut on campus played a fun dynamic between them.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2018, 02:12:29 am »
Dana arched a brow at the statements from Alex. “Monogamy is fine and all. But we are in the perfect position to have to worry about that.” He said as he sighed. He didn’t want to go into it further with Ronnie around. “But, Hey. If you’re cool with it. That more di...dames for me.” He said as he nearly had a Freudian slip. “I’m thinking of hitting the pool after our meeting with the dean tomorrow.” He said. “Y’all wanna come with?” She asked. Ronnie blushed. “I’m not sure... we have plans tomorrow.” She said. Dana smirked. “Oh, I see. Don’t let me intrude. Just remember the rubber band.” He said as he winked at Alex.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2018, 02:29:15 am »
Guess the idea of a near asexual roommate wasn't strong enough until now. "More dames for you? Huh, mind sticking around then tomorrow? Might persuade some of the ladies off of me and focus on you." The level of subtlety in his words were strong and hoped he didn't understand the reason why. The less attention on Alex, the better and preferably, Dana would love the attention personally. "You want to hit the pool?" Deep down, it's obvious why, it's a free advertisement of the hot lack of commodity that were the new boys on campus. The pink haired student hinted at what they were going to do but it went over his head. "Rubber band??" The innocence of this college student is almost adorable.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2018, 01:40:25 pm »
That question even drew a weird stare from Ronnie. “You don’t know?” She asked. She knew mainly because her sister was the one that had the rubber band on the door knob. It was sorta universally known. Of course the one that had little interest in sex had no idea on some of the customs and rules. Dana smirked at the scene. “Well, its a sign to let your roommates know when you have a date over... and things are going really well. If you catch my drift. Don’t want to walk in on such a tender moment, unless you’re into that sort of thing.” He explained as he stood up. “And I’m so excited about wearing my new Speedo.” He said with a wink. “Wanna come with?”

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2018, 11:28:39 pm »
"No, I don't know at all what that means" he says, letting a hand run through his hair.There was no way a guy like him could figure this out on his own. His ignorance stunned the two and even he started to wonder if he needed to educate himself some more.

"Oh, it is like that? Well..." he began sheepishly with an embarrassed look on his face. "And no, I am not into that stuff, I like to be by myself, not inviting others in my personal affairs." He blushed as he said this, "Should I go?" This was the first question he asked Ronnie, knowing nothing of how girls act with cute traps at the pool

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2018, 10:16:07 am »
Dana chuckled as he flipped his pink hair. “I figured as much.” He responded. Ronnie shrugged her shoulders. “I mean. We can if you want to. Maybe after we have lunch?” She said as she was really wanting to claim him before getting him out in public. “And honestly, I wouldn’t be hurt if you were to find yourself alone with another student.” She said with a blush. “I mean...” she grabbed a pillow to cover herself as she felt her cock getting hard. Dana arched a brow as he seemed to notice something was up. “Should I leave you two alone?” He asked with a grin. Ronnie was slightly panting. “I think my sister may want some company...” she said as she pointed at the door. Dana nodded as he stood up and walked out.

Ronnie was beat red. “I’m sorry. But I can’t waif any longer... I thought about you in a swimsuit.” She removed the pillow and her member was exposed. She couldn’t keep it in her pants due to her being in pain. “Please. I can’t wait until tomorrow...” she looked embarrassed that she had to beg.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2018, 06:36:14 pm »
truthfully, he didn't see this coming at all or thought the libido futas had would make them worse than adolescent kids hitting puberty. Testosterone is a hell of a drug, but more so for futas. Alex watched his girlfriend place a pillow over her lap and he tilted his head in confusion, only making it better for Dana in his head of how clueless he might be. dana got the message and exited the room, probably going off to have some fun with  Joanie. With his partner out the room, Alex turned to Ronnie with concern.

What's wrong?" The explanation was rather blunt, she fantasized him and that was enough to set her off and she needs relief, now. He even began to blush, as he never saw her so desperate and he felt bad that he had such an effect on her. "um...sure, but, how do we do this? Or how do we start?" His mind suggests that it just doesn't go in raw, there's a sense of preparation needed. Or not, this is all new territory.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2018, 11:41:04 am »
Ronnie removed the pillow and showed her tent she was pitching. “Well, we can’t go raw.” She said as she let out her monster of a cock. “Maybe if you can lick it?” She asked with a blush. What was going on with her. She didn’t normally do things like this. She normally didn’t think about sex. But she wanted the androgynous one so badly. “We can start with that and see where we go from there...” she added.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2018, 03:41:26 pm »
Alex obviously was a bit surprised to see Ronnie in such a fervent state, let alone knowing he had just been on his knees a moment ago. Ronnie instructed him to do the same thing as before. Obviously he's going to be claimed, and they would need lube right? So a blowjob should help. He moves off the couch so he can politely sit between her legs, brushing his hair behind his ear. A little fear hits him, understanding all of this girth and length will be inside him, but if that doesn't stop women, why should it stop him? Gently he grasped the base and ran his tongue from the base all the way up to the head, curling his tongue along the way. He did pay special attention to the underside of her cock, recalling how flushed and excited she got when he did so

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2018, 01:21:11 pm »
Flushed and excited was an understatement in the current situation. Ronnie couldn’t explain it, but she was feeling extra sensitive right now. It could have been her hormones flaring randomly. Or, she was actually happy about how Alex presented himself. Either way, her new boyfriend was licking her cock in the right places. “That’s the spot.” She moaned softly as she spoke to Alex. She looked down at the male. “It dawned on me that you deserve such a treatment as well.” She said as she brushed some hair from Alex’a face.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2018, 03:35:53 am »
Alex couldn't present himself like a woman more than he did now. The sweet innocence and shyness accompanying his movements as he maneuvered in his mind what's the best thing to do or say in this situation for the sake of pleasing his partner. When his hair was gently placed aside, he slowly looked up, stopping his motions for just a moment to hear her words. "Oh, I mean, I think I'm content just doing this. I don't need to have the same for me." He glanced down at her spit covered cock and smiled. "Is this good enough? Or are you just holding on for the main event?" There was a little smile at the end, knowing that while it won't be amazing for him, it would be amazing for her, and that's more than enough to look forward to it.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2018, 08:57:13 pm »
Ronnie looked at the the male below. Alex is a guy, right? Ronnie couldn’t tell at that moment. Her cock was covered with his spit. A line of saliva was connecting the cock to Alex’s chin and lips. Damn, he was good at this. Ronnie blushed. “Well, I wouldn’t mind having that mouth elsewhere.” She said as she slipped her pants off further. She moved her panties off too. She raised her balls and showed her wet pussy. She was panting as she wondered what he was going to do next.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2018, 03:50:40 am »
At her request, he could only nod and accept, moving his soft lips from her cock to place attention and care over to her balls. The look was cute in a outsider's perspective. Ronnie's cock swarding the trap's head while obediently looking up, as if ready for another command on her end to follow through with. Taking a little charge in this, his hand rises up to touch her velvety lips that was warm to the touch. Instinctively, his hand rises to keeps stroking her in the meanwhile in an effort to hear his new girlfriend moan or maybe even cum if he's doing a good job. This all felt awkward, but at the same time, endearing to him

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2018, 12:16:45 am »
Never in her life has Ronnie felt such pleasure from a single sexual act. Most partners in her past were obsessed with just one part. And here was Alex, sucking on her balls, fingering her wet pussy and stroking her cock all at the same time. She felt so spoiled. “Don’t stop.” She moaned out in a feminine manner. It was fairly odd to get such a sound from her, but she couldn’t help it. The trap was a wizard when it comes to the pleasure he was receiving. His fingers was actually making her long for him to take her there. “I’m gonna cum!” She moaned as she was getting close. Her cock was twitching and her pussy kept getting wetter and wetter. She was trying to hold it since she didn’t want to cum on his head, but she couldn’t for too long. She leaned back and let her cock erupt in all its glory.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2018, 03:06:59 am »
Alex's mind simply went blank as he only had one job to do and he was making sure he did a sufficient job at it. The moans he heard only made him work just a bit harder to intensify the experience, but not rush for an ending. Ronnie seemed to be enjoying it and he felt it was best to make sure she loved every second of it. Hearing those tow words only made him keep it up. He heard her warning, but he froze in his mind of what he should do. Wouldn't it make a mess? Shouldn't he use his mouth? Should he' he thought endlessly until she ended up erupting and soon found his face, cheek and hair covered in ropes of cum, and he made sure to keep his eyes closed during the process. "W-wow, there's so much" he murmured, feeling drenched in it and a little loss as he looks up to his girlfriend.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2018, 06:50:47 pm »
Ronnie’s cock seemed to be calming down. That is, until she looked down to see that her boyfriend’s face was covered in cum. That imagine alone was enough to have the futa’s member spring back to action in an instant. “Oh! Towel!” She said as she suddenly thought that Alex wouldn’t want to have his face covered in futa seed.  She reached for one that happened to be nearby. “I’m sorry about that. It’s just that you made me feel so good. I felt my entire body melting away. I sorta lost control.” She said with a sulking tone and demeanor.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2018, 10:24:44 pm »
Alex casually took a moment to lick off the futa cum that drenched him. He didn't smile as this was more out of curiosity than excitement. Though, he resembled a curious kitten who took his time to savor the taste. "This taste funny, nothing like I'm used to..." He couldn't really pin down the style or characteristics of cum. He saw Ronnie come over with a towel, obviously a bit embarrassed for drowning him in her orgasmic state but also saw she wasn't quite done for some fun.

"It's fine, I'm glad you couldn't think, it says I did a good job,." He smiled in a sweet fashion and looked back down at her cock. "So, what are we going to do with that."

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2018, 01:33:44 am »
Ronnie was studying the mannerisms from the androgynous male. Definitely gonna get this guy a catsuit for the holloween party. She could see Alex being the life of that party, if they chose to go. “Well, it certainly felt good.” She said as she was chuckling nervously. “So, as much as I like your blow jobs, I think the only way to get this down is to... ummm. You know.” She said as she made the gesture with her hands. “But only if you’re ready. If not, I’ll just hop in a cold shower.” She blushed. She looked at his body to see if her was aroused. “What about you? Are you feeling okay? Should I calm yours down?” She asked, she was sorta anxious to see how he felt about receiving said pleasures.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2018, 03:29:37 am »
Alex beamed at the compliment from his girlfriend, unaware of the plans she had for him when the halloween party comes up. The sight of him in a catsuit, let alone cat ears would be enough to cause a stir in the general public and staff that he'd be heavily pursued by them all. Though, whether he'd like that or not would depend on his temperament when he gets used to being a bottom. "I think I'm ready" he says, rising up and handing the towel stained by cum to her. She could see there was no erection, but that he personally was invested in her well-being and interest at heart, rather than seeking a quick fuck like his other friend. It's a bit strange, but maybe it might be endearing as a partner who's aware of what they both want.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2018, 03:02:33 pm »
Ronnie took the towel and tossed it to the side. She looked down and saw no erection bulging from his pants. She was somewhat disappointed at the fact that he didn’t have one. Maybe he really wasn’t interested in her and doing these things to be nice? She had to change that. She reached for his pants to slip them off. She saw he had an average sized member. Of course it wasn’t hard. She leaned in to start licking it to try and get a rise out of him. She was caressing his balls as she started to suckle on his head. She looked up to see his reaction to the entire situation. She was finding herself getting hard from sucking him off.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2018, 03:44:15 am »
Alex definitely wasn't ready to find his girlfriend to find a little offense at the lack of arousal. It's not something he consciously did or show he was just not interested. He couldn't help himself. Still, just cause he wasn't erect didn't mean he couldn't be. When his pants were pulled down and she spent her time returning the enthusiasm he had spent not a moment ago, he sighed heavily. He did eventually get hard, but it wasn't anything tremendous. A respectable six inch penis was busy throbbing between her lips. His eyes were shut, showing gritted teeth and a feminine look as he was unused to pleasure. He did jerk it for health reasons, but it wasn't anything to the extent of a blowjob. Instinctively, a hand rest on the back of her head. Not guiding her, but for something to hang onto as he moans in bliss. "So, this is what it feels like for ya" he mustered, realizing why she responded as such when he was on his knees.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2018, 04:01:23 pm »
Ronnie was pleased that she was able to get a ride out of the male. She giggled a bit as she kept sucking on him. She stopped once she felt him get as hard as he could. She licked his member and jerked it off.  “This isn’t bad. But I’m wanting a little more. I’m glad that you’re enjoying this.” She went back to sucking him off. Her fingers trailed behind him and started to tease the entrance she was longing to tease with her throbbing cock. She pulled away again. “I wouldn’t mind riding this...” she blushed as she never thought she would talk in such a manner. Her futa hormones were definitely taking over. She didn’t even talk like this when Joanie was being frisky.

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2018, 03:27:32 am »
It's unusual, but guessing that a boy like him who never found interest in sex would believe this was good. Or what his body reacted to this blowjob. Hearing her little comment, he blushed a little. "It's not like a video game where I can change on the fly you know." Though, his words were soft and light as he still felt shy from the pleasure. Shortly, he went back to losing his breath when she returned her lips on him and found his entrance , knowing that it will be claimed by her in due time. "I'm surprised, I thought I would be the bottom, the one who gets claimed you know?" This must have been a wonderful show if Joanie and his roommate had been tapping into the video feed for some voyeuristic fun.

THE Scizorman

• I'm open to anything.
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2018, 02:53:18 am »
Ronnie giggled. “Well, you are. But bottoms deserve attention too.” She said with a grin. “I just can’t treat you like some human cock sleeve.” She licked the member a few times. “And maybe this will get you thinking about your own feelings.” She pressed her finger inside of his ass. She was looking to press against his prostate. She started to deepthroat him again.

Dana and Joanie were indeed watching. The pink haired trap was sitting in Joanie’s lap, cock deep inside him while she stroked his cock. “Damn, that’s not.” Dana was saying as he watched the screen. Joanie nodded. “We have to try and convince them into trying that foursome.” Joanie said. Dana nodded. “I think that would be so hot.”

Ivory

• Approved Members
  • Weekends only
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2018, 03:54:24 am »
This all felt weird, maybe a bit surreal. It's unusual to feel this good. He thought people really over exaggerate the need for sex. Even now, he thinks he might not seek it down the road, but he can't lie to her that this felt good, enough to just forget and not think about anything else. He felt re-assured that he wouldn't be used like a toy. It appeared that this school would do that to him by the time he was done with his studies. Or not, if he keeps his resistance to everyone. She hit the sweet spot, right around the time she deep throated him, and since it was such a jolt, he couldn't warn her that he was cumming, shooting ropes deep into her throat and a very, girlish cry from his throat was made, as he rushed to regain composure. his knees were weak and his breathing sped quickly as he was pushed over the edge.

"S-sorry, I wasn't ready for that Ronnie..."