-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Why Not Both? ( Helly x PrincessCassie )  (Read 3596 times)

Helly

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Boredom's #1 Customer
Re: Why Not Both? ( Helly x PrincessCassie )
« Reply #480 on: August 10, 2018, 03:06:23 am »
James was silenced as he sighed. He forgot she always picked her friends, if he took Rian away from her.. she would have little to none left. It would be rude for him to tell her to socialize and get more friends so he chose to stay quiet and look at her. " Oh yeah.. " he simply said as he nodded and watched her go to the kitchen.

" Only for the cutest girl I know~ " he would text back to her. Rian at first sight was someone anyone could mistaken for a player, while he's quite a flirt.. he was a stick to one person, unless most of the guys in their campus." Watcha up to, cutie? " Rian would text her, sending her a gif of him pointing down his body, wagging his feet while he laid, bored in bed. " Guessing James isn't letting you go? XD " he added.

_____
Don't hesitate to PM me if you want to roleplay or if you want to drop one that we are currently doing, I don't bite! I also Discord for roleplaying. And if I don't reply in a rp within a day or two, just give me a heads up and I'll be right back on it in no time!

Discord and Skype available! Don't be afraid to ask.

10/14/2017  - Post frequency will be a little less due to real life stuff.

PrincessCassie

• Notable Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2018, 03:09:43 am »
Luna smiled a bit and she shook her head but she sent him a gif of her pouring flour into a bowl. "Baking" she texted back with a smile. Laughing just a bit ahe shook her head " no, hesmot, at least not yet although his friends keep bugging him so maybe I can run away soon" she texted back.

Mixing all her ingredients she sighed as she began to form the cookies into shapes and she looked at James " you k ow ir you're bored you can play your game, I know they're bugging you to get on" she said softly " besides I'm just baking" she said softly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #482 on: August 10, 2018, 03:15:26 am »
" Oof! I love it when you bake.. I get to eat the cookie dough whenever you look away, only for you to catch me red-handed. " he would text her back with a chuckle. " Ayee come to me, my princess.. your knight in not so-shining armor will get you~ " he texted, it was obvious he was bored due to the cheesy lines and quotes that he was using.

James would look back at her as he gave her a nod. " Yeah.. you're probably right. " he said as he turned on his console and took a controller to start playing. Rian would then start a video call with her, instead of sending text messages back and forth while James played in the background.

_____
Don't hesitate to PM me if you want to roleplay or if you want to drop one that we are currently doing, I don't bite! I also Discord for roleplaying. And if I don't reply in a rp within a day or two, just give me a heads up and I'll be right back on it in no time!

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #483 on: August 10, 2018, 03:20:47 am »
Luna looked at the phone and rolled her eyes. Oi he was bored. She smirked a bit but shook her head before she hit her lip, he knew she was at james' so he wouldnt say anything terrible right? She set her phone up so she could bake and she could keep him in view and she answered the call " bored much?" She asked with a laugh.

She looked at James and she bit her lip lightly, she knew she was distancing herself from him but she didnt see why he would want to marry her. She had zero interest in games, or electronics. They barely had anything to talk about lately. Shaking the thoughts from her head she looked back at rian " Want me to save you some?" She asked with a wink though as she began to try and make shapes with the dough.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #484 on: August 10, 2018, 03:29:53 am »
" You have no idea. " he said in response to her question as he chuckled a bit. " Wish we were still in Claire's house... sad it got cut short. " he pouted playfully as he pointed his camera to his face as he gave her a smile, he was unpacking his clothes and placing them in his dresser. " Yes please. You know how much I love your cooking. " he said with a small chuckle.

" Been a while since you actually went shopping. " he said as he continued to unpack. " You know if you want me to go with you, I will. " he said with a smile. " Not like I have anything to do.. and our classes isn't 'till a week and a half.. compared to James who starts this weekend. I'll even treat you out~ What do you say? " he asked with a smile.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #485 on: August 10, 2018, 03:35:33 am »
Luna smiled a bit and she shook her head " I'm going to have to restock your shelves and mine, besides I'm running out of things to cook" she said but she nodded " I have to unpack and do laundry tomorrow thougj" she said and she bit her lip lightly. Finishing she stuck the sheet pan I tk the oven and washed her hands.

Leaning over the counter she sighed softly before she turned the phone to show James fully submerged in his game, pointing it back at her face she rolled her eyes but she grabbed her phone and sat on the floor suddenly as she sighed softly. " James said that he would stay away from Alan if I stayed away from you" she said and she smirked a bit. She had whined to rian many times at how creepy Alan was. " he also started asking James for nudes of me, like James has any" she said softly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #486 on: August 10, 2018, 03:41:49 am »
" I'll come over and help with the laundry then. " he said as he smiled. " Well.. since James is gonna be pulled away later anyway, come over and I'll cook dinner for us~ About time you taste my cooking, haha. " he smiled.

" Not like Alan can do anything anyway. Besides.. if the guy tries anything on you, I'll do something about it. " he said as he laughed a bit at her comment. " Well.. honestly I thought he asked for one or two but never knew he didn't have anything at all. And you have plenty of dick pics from me, you naughty girl. " he teased as he gave her a smile. " Even when you're under a lot of stress.. you still look beautiful, do you know that? " he asked. " Remind me to teach you self-defense at one point~ I think you'll find it really useful. " he smiled.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #487 on: August 10, 2018, 03:51:58 am »
Luna laughed softly and she shook her head " I dont think hes that dumb, besides everyone knows I got you playing bodyguard for me" she said with a laugh. Looking into the oven for a moment she looked back at Rian and blushed as she stuck her tongue out at him slightly " it's your fault mister" she half whined.

Tilting her head she blushed and looked down quickly but she shook her head " ill... explain tomorrow, but I just dont feel very pretty right now" she said and she shook her head. Leaving her phone in her lap she hugged her knees to her chest as she blocked out the camera as she sat on the floor. Taking her phone she smiled st Rian " My cookies are almost done I'll call you later" she lied quickly and hung up. Putting her phone into her back pocket she sighed as she just sat there still thinking about everything.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #488 on: August 10, 2018, 03:58:08 am »
Rian nodded. " Indeed they do. Kinda makes you think why guys don't approach you much.. I mean if they're after a legitimate friendship.. then there wouldn't be a problem. The fact no one approached you shows that's not really what they're after. " he said with a chuckle, sticking his tongue out at her as well. " You're welcome~ " he said.

" Okay, okay. " he said as he gave her a nod. When she told him the cookies were done, Rian barely had anytime to say anything before she hung up. " Huh. " he simply hummed before he would lay there in bed and yawn, cuddling the pillow next to him as he began to take a nap.

James would take a break from playing and get up, approaching the kitchen to visit her. " Baaaabe~ " he cooed her name, wrapping his arms around her. " Let's go out later tonight.. get some takeout. " he said.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #489 on: August 10, 2018, 04:05:07 am »
Luna looked at James and she smiled " Yeah, sounds good...just wait for the cookies to finish" she said with a smile on her face. She shook her head as she stood up and she let out a heavy sigh as she tried to get herself together still. She hated that she felt so shitty and yet she couldnt get the words out.

She wasnt going to marry James, she wanted to tell him that. Hell she wasnt going to spend the next year with him either. Shaking her head she groaned but she turned and checked her cookies and she pulled them out quickly. Smiling as they were still good she began to clean up her mess but she looked at James once she finished " Let's get going...if you want" she said quickly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2018, 04:09:28 am »
James was dense.. but not enough for him to not notice that something was wrong. James would blink as he approached her and pressed his hands against her shoulders. " Luna.. is there something wrong? " he asked as he brushed his hands against her shoulders. " I know the vacation wasn't exactly the best.. since I argued with you a lot.. but you know you can tell me if something's wrong.. " he said as he had a legit worried look on his face.

Letting her pull the cookies out, he would hold her hands as he gazed into her eyes. " What's bothering you, Luna? I think it's about time we have one of those serious couple talks. " he said with a small smile, letting the cookies cool up as he lead her to the bed, sitting her down before taking a seat next to her as he looked at her.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #491 on: August 10, 2018, 04:14:03 am »
Luna blinked and she looked at him, great now he wanted to smarten up. She sighed and she shook her head quickly " I dont...I'm not ready to talk about it" she said and she smiled at him quickly. " Its not about the vacation either, I meen yeah it sucked we argued so much but I know you dont vey how close me and rian are and how it looks to everyone but us, like we just know where we sit at at all times" she said but she rubbed her neck.

Standing she shook her head " cmon let's get some real food in you" she said quickly as she hopped up and moved out of the dorm quickly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #492 on: August 10, 2018, 04:19:51 am »
He would frown and look at her. " Baby.. you're making me worry. " he said as he held her hands as he stared into her eyes with a small sigh as he continued to hold her hands, giving them a gentle squeeze as he sighed and wrapped his arms around her. " Let's just.. stay for the night, y'know? Just cuddle each other like what we used to do! " he said with a small smile.. " used to do ".. has he been neglecting her that much?

Though Rian did slip a comment once before that James was too eager to please other people rather than the ones close to him. He would get himself into several jobs in their class, such as director, and etc for the small films they make for class.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #493 on: August 10, 2018, 04:22:57 am »
Luna smiled a bit and she shook her head " dont worry, cmon let's get food you dont have anything to cook with you doofus" she teased but she took his hand and tugged him outside quickly. She didnt wsnt yo etsy in with him. The more they did the easier it would be to avoid any intimate activities.

She knew James was always doing other stuff, she never blamed him and she always thought it was one of his better qualities. Going to the elevator she hit the button quickly and she smirked a bit again " So, how many of your friends have tried to come over already?" She asked with a giggle.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #494 on: August 10, 2018, 04:39:25 am »
" Alright, alright. " he said as he nodded, holding her hand as he went outside with her, locking his dorm room before heading to the elevator. As he waited for the doors to open, he would chuckle and smile. " Already too much. " he said.

When the doors would open, Rian would be inside as he smiled. " Heeeey you two~ Going down? " he smiled and pressed the ground floor for them. " What are the odds we'll encounter each other in the elevator. " he said as he stood there and smiled.

" Yeah.. what's your plan, Rian? " he asked.

Rian shrugged and stood there. " Ahh.. nothing much. Probably drop by in the city to buy a video game. " he said. " What about you two? What are you up to, tonight? " he asked.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:39:46 am by Helly »

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #495 on: August 10, 2018, 04:49:45 am »
Luna blinked I  surprise as she looked at rian but she smiled quickly. Stepping onto the elevator she lent against the wall and she looked at him " Getting some food, James doesnt have enough to cook anything with unless he wants a green bean, mustard cake" she said and stuck her tongue out.

She crossed her arms over her chest though and she hummed a bit once the doors opened she walked out quickly and moved towards James' car. Yawning a bit though she waited for him to unlock it before she sat inside quickly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #496 on: August 10, 2018, 10:24:31 am »
Rian stood there next to Luna, he would reach and casually and discreetly place his hand ontop of her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. " In that case, make sure to bring home something good then. " he said with a small smile. As the doors would open, Rian would step out and let them be on their way.

James would open the door and let her in as he slipped inside of his car and turned the engine on. " And off we go. " he said as he started to drive off and out of the campus premises to one of the Chinese takeouts. " Should be plenty of food here, so go buy what you want, alright? " he would ask before parking by the side of the road, giving her a smile before getting out the car and heading over to the small eatery to order them some food.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #497 on: August 10, 2018, 11:28:39 am »
Luna smiled and she looked at Rian slightly as a blush covered her face suddenly, looking down to hide it she shook her head. This was why she was no good at this, you would figure after being the way she was with Rian for so long she would be used to this, but no.

She bit her lip and nodded at his words " I always get the best stuff" she teased and she nodded at James. Ordering her food quickly she pulled out some money once James ordered and she paid quickly with a small smile.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #498 on: August 10, 2018, 12:45:19 pm »
Before they parted, Rian did what he would often do. He would reach for her hand and kiss the top of it before parting ways as he walked to a different direction while James jogged over behind them afterwards and got in the car to drive them to the take out.

James smiled and stood there as he looked over to her and tilted his head. " My whole month is pretty messed up.. " he said as he sighed. " Lots of work to do.. just.. please.. stay away from Rian if you can, okay? I know I'm being too paranoid, baby.. but.. I'm a boyfriend, what can you expect? " he asked.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #499 on: August 10, 2018, 01:18:20 pm »
Luna sat at a table as she waited for their food and she looked at him as she rose am eyebrow " you're stupidly paranoid" she said bluntly and she rolled her eyes a bit " I'll just be by myself then" she said and shook her head. She knew it was wrong to guilt him about how close her and Rian were but she couldnt help it.

Pulling out her phone she began to go through her Facebook as she stared at the screen broadly. Once their food was called she just got up and grabbed the bag " Let's go" she said quickly, now in a rather foul mood.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #500 on: August 10, 2018, 02:33:42 pm »
James would sigh at her comment and look down, offended by her words. He didn't say anything else but simply sat there and waited for their food to be called. He would keep looking at the stall, as if he couldn't wait to get out of there and be back home. When their food was called, he watched her take the food as he walked back to the car. " Yeah.. " he simply said.

As he began to drive them home, James would still be quiet.. and just to break the awkwardness, he would play some music from the radio while he drove them home. Finally parking, he would get out of his car and rub the back of his head as he lead her to his dorm, placing his keys on his bedside table. Pulling his phone out, he realized he received a text message from someone and replied for a bit. " So.. any plans for tomorrow..? " he asked, finally breaking the silence from him.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #501 on: August 10, 2018, 02:55:06 pm »
She sat still as she looked out the window. She knew his paranoia was real, but the fact that he was ok with her not seeing her best friend irritated her beyond reason. She watched everything go by as he drove. Walking inside with him she put the food down before she began to pack up the cookies " Guve these to rian" she told him before she sat on the couch.

" Just laundry and unpacking, maybe get my books for this semester" she said softly and she looked at him " you?" She asked as she lay her head in her hand and looked out the window again.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #502 on: August 10, 2018, 03:01:04 pm »
When she told him to give the cookies to Rian, he'd simply nod and look at her. " Yeah.. sure. " he said as he took his food and opened it a bit and took some chopsticks as he began to eat. " Nothing much.. I guess.. " he said as he looked to the side while he continued to eat. " Your food will get cold.. " he said softly as he ate silently while looking at his phone every now and then.

Finishing his food quickly, he made sure to drink a glass of water before placing some water on the table for her after she finished eating. Turning the air conditioner on, James would lay back in his bed and stare out the window. " I'd ask you to sleep the night but.. I don't want you to wake up and I'm already off somewhere.. I got a few things to do tomorrow anyway.. " he said.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #503 on: August 10, 2018, 03:13:22 pm »
Luna nodded " I'll eat it later" she mumbled, once he finished she got up and put everything in the fridge before she cleaned up once more. She was, if anything, clean at all times. She looked at him as he lay down and she nodded a bit " I'm going home then I'll see you tomorrow I guess" she said and she shook her head.

Walking over she kissed his cheek before she grabbed her bag, going to the elevator she looked around but she moved to Rian's room. Climbing into his bed silently she curled up with his pillow and just hid her face into it.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #504 on: August 10, 2018, 04:52:34 pm »
James would give her a nod. " Okay.. " he said as he kissed her cheek back. " Hey. " he called out to her. " I love you. " he said.

Rian would have been out of his dorm that time, unaware that she would be in his bed. Opening the door, a female's laughter would be heard.. but it was just one of Rian's dorm mates passing by with another friend. Rian would step inside, humming as he closed the door and locked it behind him.

Rian would approach his bed, knowing full well who it was as he slowly climbed in the bed with her and wrapped his arms around her, kissing along her neck. " Home. " he whispered into her ear as he pulled her close against him. " What happened, babe? " he asked, knowing immediately something was wrong.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #505 on: August 10, 2018, 05:20:39 pm »
Luna smiled at him a bit " Love you too" she said softly.

She stayed curled up but she didnt move as Rian held onto her. She turned in his arms and she shook her head quickly " James said he wants to marry me..." she said softly and she shook her head again.

" I know his paranoia is right on considering I'm so fucking in love with you but he keeps telling me to stay away from you which means hes totally ok with me not having any friends and being alone all the time" she said softly and she sighed softly. " I hate him sometimes, I wish I never said yes to him" she whispered.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #506 on: August 10, 2018, 05:37:39 pm »
Hearing the news, he raised his eyebrows and looked down at her. " Does he now? " he asked, tilting his head as he caressed her cheek. " Well.. James is rather an advanced guy.. wasn't he also talking about marriage the moment when we first stepped onto college? " he asked as he looked down at her.

" The paranoia I understand.. but the fact he wants you to be alone is a bit of a red card for me. " he said as he sighed softly while he rubbed her cheek. " Well.. there's no use regretting now, Luna.. " he said as he kissed her forehead. " What matters right now is what you'll do, and what you'll be doing. " he said softly as he gave her a smile and kissed her cheek, then her lips softly. " Have you eaten yet..? " he asked.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #507 on: August 10, 2018, 05:46:19 pm »
" Yeah, I k ow but even still. I dont want him to think he has a chance at that" she said and she sighed again. Looking at him she smiled and she shrugged a bit " I guess it's my fault for not being social, then again when I have someone like you around why would i need anyone else ever?" She asked and she kissed his lips lughtly.

Looking at him again " no, I'm not hungry" she said hoenstly before she moved and she pushed him into his back and she sat on his hips though " and what will I be doing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as she smiled slightly.

Helly

• Boredom's #1 Customer
« Reply #508 on: August 10, 2018, 06:00:40 pm »
Rian would chuckle a bit and shake his head as he leaned back. " Well~ It helps to lay down a hint or two. " he said as he tilted his head. " It's not your fault, Luna. It's a choice~ You chose not to make too much friends and I don't blame you at all.. with how it is nowadays.. you need to be picky. " he said as he caressed her cheeks, smiling at her comment as he kissed her lips back.

Being pushed onto his back, he chuckled upon watching her sit on his hips as he looked up at her. " Well~ The night is young, the air conditioner is on... we can make the room warmer~ " he said as he reached for her tank tops and pulled them down underneath her breasts as he gave her a wink. " Now.. didn't I promise you I'd fuck you senseless? " he asked while his fingers lightly pinched her nipples.

_____

PrincessCassie

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #509 on: August 10, 2018, 06:29:05 pm »
Luna sighed softly and she smirked " I have laid down a brick road of hints...well, I thought they were maybe I'm too subtke" she mumbled and she rubbed her neck lightly. Looking at him she shook her head again " I just...hate talking to new people, I always get so nervous and stupid" she mumbled.

Looking down at him she smiled as she blushed a bit. Shuddering  as he pulled her top down she bit her lip as she groaned softly and she arched dher back into his hand slightly. She looked down at him as she slowly tugged his shirt off and she smiled " Hmmm I seek to recall something like that" she said softly.