-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Bodyguards [Zazutobi and TBM]  (Read 1160 times)

thebobmaster

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
The Bodyguards [Zazutobi and TBM]
« on: November 21, 2017, 08:27:20 pm »
Senator Teela Varsin enjoyed life on Coruscant. The planet-wide city, or possible the city-wide planet, had a lot of potential for the high life. That didn't fool Teela, of course. Every city had its dark side, and when you had a city as big as Coruscant, that dark side was quite large. That's what the protection was for. What good was having money and power if you couldn't use the former to protect the latter?

Standing in her penthouse, looking out the clear glass window at the city, the tall, slender woman was quietly listening, waiting for one of the bodyguards she had paid handsomely for arrive. She had been told that both of the bounty hunters hired were professional, and always got the job done. Teela could respect that.

When the first of the bounty hunters arrived, Teela kept her back to them. In the privacy of her penthouse, the senator had shrugged off her long, flowing outfit, leaving her in the body-length black dress underneath, her red hair flowing freely without the robes hiding it. Eventually, however, she turned to face the new arrival, the apartment lit only by the lights shining through the windows from the night life. That light was enough to show Teela's silhouette, as well as the shadows of her tight, but no more than average, curves. "I trust you are here to protect me, and not do me harm. That would be most inconvenient timing, if the latter were the case."

Zazutobi

• Chains and whips excite me~
Re: The Bodyguards [Zazutobi and TBM]
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 08:19:08 pm »

And right on que a woman in full armor entered. Red and black, the armor was that of a Mandalorian. An ancient order of mercenaries, assassins, bounty hunters, near galaxy conquerors, and one of the few things that pose a genuine threat to the Jedi and Sith save for each other. Mandalorians were not a race, but a people connected by a shared culture and language. A sense of honor and duty to their "family" as well as a desire to be the best in whatever field they took. But one thing was clear, from medics to musicians, they were all warriors. Wearing beskar armor and trained from childhood, while not every Mandalorian took up the gun, they were all capable of fighting as super soldiers.

The woman inside the red and black armor was Darman. A single name preferring to keep her clan name hidden while working. Nodding to the woman she said through her helmets speakers, "Indeed. If someone managed to get this close this easily in this place. They really need to update security."

Folding her arms she ignored the odd display as she entered chalking it up to her employer being an odd one. Having worked as a bounty hunter for a few years she had gotten used to odd clients. Hutts especially. "Miss Varsin I presume. I am Darman, the mercenary you hired as a bodyguard." she said introducing herself.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 08:55:40 pm »
The senator smiled slightly at the sight of the Mandalorian in her armor. "The security isn't normally as easy to get through, believe me. I simply didn't wish to cause any complications. It would be a shame if the security took out one of my bodyguards before they could manage to even start their position, wouldn't it?"

"It's a pleasure, Darman. I am indeed Senator Varsin, although there is no need for you to be as formal as to use titles when speaking to me. But you aren't entirely accurate."

Before the senator could say more, another Mandalorian female walked into the room, hesitating at the sight of Darman slightly before speaking in a contralto. "Telari, ma'am." Even with her armor on, Telari had a slender frame, although anyone who fought her up close was aware that she had hidden muscles behind that armor and frame. Unlike Darman, her armor was a uniform dark blue, indicating that she was not from the same clan as Darman. Standing above six feet tall, the woman stepped beside Darman, not seeming to acknowledge the other Mandalorian. "It seems you will be very well-guarded, ma'am."

Zazutobi

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 09:08:20 pm »
Darman narrowed her eyes at Telari as she entered. Frowning seriously she looked to the senator and folded her arms across her chest. "I thought I would be working solo. My guess is we both did from the way you hesitated." she said looking to Telari.

The two were bounty hunters therefore they were naturally competitors. After all a bounty couldnt be caught by two separate people. And few were willing to share the glory and spoils of hunts. That being said, they were both in the Bounty Hunters guild. A guild made by bounty hunters to prevent clients from hiring multiple hunters for a single bounty and letting them kill each other off. As well as to give the hunters more negotiating power and prevent clients from stiffing them. Losing one hunter as a employee wasnt a big deal, pissing off thousands of trained hunters and killers was another.

So while Darman and Telari may never have come to blows, they could still swipe a contract out from under one another or annoy each other in other ways. "Two Mandalorian bodyguards. One of us is a match for a Jedi. So im guessing your expecting twice the trouble?" she asked the Senator a bit wary about the contract now.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 09:38:06 pm »
The senator sighed slightly, looking at the pair of them. "I apologize for the deception on my part. I made sure the contract didn't indicate that there would be multiple bodyguards."

Crossing her arms, Teela spoke quickly. "I do think there is a potential for trouble. This is Coruscant. It's a nice city, hiding a grimy bottom. My job is to scrape off the grime. That grime does not like this too much. I am concerned greatly that I may take on more than I can handle alone, but my conscience won't allow me to simply let the grime take hold. You are there if the grime strikes back."

Telari frowned behind her mask, her next words serious. "And you think that this 'grime' has significant enough resources to trouble a solo Mandalorian?"

The senator nodded quickly. "I do, and I have proof of that. Have either of you heard of the Grey Dawn?"

Telari's voice was scornful. "Scum. I've crossed them a few times. All about taking over the city for the freedom of all. Anarchy reigns."

Teela glanced at Darman, then Telari. "I think they have a very powerful benefactor. One who has the money to buy out anyone who can, and strength to take out any who can't. One senator has already gone missing. I do not intend to be the next."

Zazutobi

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 10:00:47 pm »
Darman listened to the exchange, Telari's views running parallel to her own in regards to working together. That being said she nodded and understood in the intent. For someone to be crazy enough to go after a senator on Coruscant of all places, they would have to be good enough to warrant a pair of Mandalorian bodyguards. Still it was a bit odd not to tell them. Surely they could have brought one of their fellow clan members to take the second spot. Then again, there may be a good reason for that. If one of Darman's clan members was injured her first priority would be to her clan member and not her client. If Telari was injured, Darman would focus on the job rather than her "partner".

"Prefer to deal with the Cartel than the Grey Dawn. The former at least has rules and a logical and pragmatic way of thinking. You can negotiate with them. Zealots, cant really talk to em sensibly." she said shaking her head.

"Alright. I can work with it. Pay is still the same though right? Dont need a surprise that the credits you offered are now being split in half. Along with expenses." she added.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 10:29:47 pm »
Teela nodded her head slightly. "The pay will not change, and neither does my offer of covering expenses. I always intended on paying the both of you fairly. If you do not already have a place to stay, there is a spare apartment on this floor, to allow you to keep close should someone come after me. I do not think that they would strike at me in the middle of a penthouse, but one can never be too cautious. Unless, that is, she is waiting for a pair of bodyguards."

Telari glanced at Darman before speaking. "I would be more than willing to stay in this apartment of yours. I trust it would be large enough for two. Unless my...partner...has a better idea?"

Zazutobi

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 10:49:53 pm »
Darman sighed and nodded looking between Teela and Telari. "Agreed. WE can stay at the apartment. My ship is safe at the hangar but cant afford to be miles away if something happens." she said shooting a look at Telari. "At any rate. I need to install some sensors here in your apartment just to be certain. The receiver can be housed in our apartment to give us a clear look inside and a suite of sensors to make sure nothing and no one can enter without us knowing about it."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 10:54:44 pm »
Teela nodded. "Whatever measures you feel are necessary. I wish to be safe at all costs, as long as it doesn't prevent me from doing the job I was selected to do. In this case, it is being a senator. I trust we are clear on this."

Telari nodded. "Ma'am, we understand. We will make sure you can do your job safely. Do you wish anything further of us? I'd certainly hate to get in the way of my partner when she's installing the sensors."

"That will be all," Teela commented. "I will leave it to you two to settle in, get to know each other. After all, we'd hate to have something happen because you didn't get along." With that, the senator left the room, leaving the two Mandalorians alone with each other.

Zazutobi

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 01:02:05 am »
Darman looked over to Telari as the senator left. Sighing exasperatedly she gestured to the other woman. Theres a set of boxes in the hallway outside. Take them to the apartment and get the monitors set up. Ill take the other set and get the sensors up and running. Some simple heat and bio sensors just to make sure nothing gets in or starts heating up without us knowing about it."

Opening the door she took a few boxes and brought them inside gesturing the others for Telari. Taking the boxes she began unpacking them taking out electronics and components.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 06:26:48 am »
Telari stretched slightly, then went out to get the boxes. Heading into their apartment, Telari began to set them up, putting two monitors in each room. That way, no matter which room they were in, each could observe one monitor without crowding together.

As she worked on this task, Telari spoke just loud enough for Darman to hear. "You know, as long as we are working together, there's no real reason to push each other away. Even if we don't usually work together professionally, we have to now. Unless you'd rather someone get to the senator because you were too distracted by our petty rivalry."

Zazutobi

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2017, 05:40:51 pm »
Darman set up sensors in each of the rooms and on the veranda to make sure they had full coverage. No point in being sloppy. Even if there wasnt pay on the line, a Mandalorian had a reputation to uphold. And if her client were to kick the bucket on her watch and there was something she could have done. Then her clan family would never let her hear the end of it. Hearing Telari shout out to her she shook her head calling back "We can do our job without being buddy buddy. Dont need you getting a look at my systems and equipment. Because this job is going to end and when we are both back out on the hunt, you would be stupid not to take advantage of the info." Getting the last  set up she headed back to the apartment to help Telari set up the last of the monitors.

Splicing them into the penthouse systems was easy enough. At least basic technical expertise was needed to hunt most criminasls, so the work progressed fast and soon enough they had the penthouse wired up and cameras and sensors in each of the rooms. Including the bedroom. Sighing she smiled inside her helmet saying "There we go. Basic due diligence done. After that is maintaining security and avoiding threats."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2017, 06:08:00 pm »
"I would never dream of taking advantage of knowing what tech you use." Telari chuckled softly. "Where's the fun of beating you to contracts if I don't do it fairly? Well, at least, not doing anything you wouldn't be able to do if you thought of it." Leaning against the wall, Telari watched Darman set up the last of the monitors.

"If we are going to maintain security, it would probably be a good idea to sleep in shifts. Do you want to sleep first, or have first watch? After all, it is your equipment. I'd rather you have say on who is going to be using it." Shaking her head, Telari spoke quietly. "As for avoiding threats, that's easy enough to do for now. It will be much harder once Teela is out in the Senate. A lot of open space, and a lot of entrances. That's a very indefensible position."

Zazutobi

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2017, 06:44:43 pm »
Darman nodded looking over at Telari. "Ill take first shift. Make sure to get the calibrations right while I do it." she replied ignoring the first bit about competing for contracts. Continuing along the same train though she countered "The Senate is probably the safest place for her. Lots of entrances, but Jedi go in and out of the place often enough. Not to mention the most expensive and intrusive security systems in the Republic. Problem really is anywhere but there. Transporting her from here to there. Public appearances or guest speaking. The hand waving politicians have to do."

Shaking her head she continued. "My guess is that she wont want to change her schedule too much. Which means we need to stay alert, especially out of the penthouse or senate."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 05:09:02 am »
Telari nodded, glancing at Darman. "Have a good rest. I'll make sure that the calibrations are accurate." Thinking over Darman's counter, Telari shrugged. "You may have a point. Jedi are definitely a good safeguard...assuming all the Jedi are in fact Jedi. My concern is that if one Sith gets a good enough disguise to get close, all hell will break loose."

Stretching, Telari leaned over a monitor, the armor not completely hiding the curves of her ass as she shifted her weight forward. "That said, we can never drop alertness. The second our guard goes down, we put the client at risk. That risk is not something I wish to introduce without any need. Risk is necessary, but if it can be avoided, we will."

Zazutobi

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 01:41:29 pm »
Darman shook her head and gestured towards one of the bedrooms. "I was saying ill take first watch. And make sure the calibrations are right while I do it." she said gesturing for the other woman to leave. Waving her hand dismissively she added "Sith havent been seen for over a thousand years. And if some Sith does beat the odds and remain hidden among an entire Jedi order on the home base of their order. Then we can get them. We are Mandalorians, the "Jedi Killers". Our armor is Beskar, one of if not the only metal in the known galaxy that can completely repel a lightsaber. Theres a reason the Mandalorian crusade wrecked the Republic back in the day." she added.

Taking her seat she started looking at the camera feeds making sure they were balanced out and double checking and calibrating the sensors to make sure there wouldnt be false alarms on their first day.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 03:49:33 pm »
Telari sighed, heading off to the bedroom. "If you say so. I'm not going to take this job as lightly as you appear to be. Just because the Mandalorians succeeded against the Republic back in the day doesn't mean anything. If you recall, the Mandalorians were ultimately taken down...by a fallen Jedi and apprentice. All it takes is one."

With that, Telari went into the bedroom. Only then did she remove her armor, revealing a tight, toned body underneath the armor. While currently covered by the underarmor she wore at all times, it was clear to any potential onlookers that she had curves in the right places, although all of her curves were average at best given her state of fitness. Laying on the bed, she shut her eyes, ready at any time to take over whenever Darman needed rest.

Zazutobi

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 04:13:05 pm »
Darman replied sharply "A Jedi knight, an army of loyal Jedi followers, their apprentice, and the entirety of the Republic army and navy. Half of both were sacrificed to beat us. Keep the facts straight." Huffing as Telari left she waited before taking off her helmet. There was a hiss as the environmental suit seal was breached. Setting the helmet down she adjusted her hair.

She was a Cathar, a rare race for sure in the Republic nowadays, preferring to live in isolation. But she was Mandalorian, like all those that took the Oath, once she dawned her helmet she became a faceless MAndalorian and viewed her adoptive family and clan as her own regardless of race or gender. They were all brothers.

With a dark tan fur and black hair that was normally trapped in her helmet she watched the monitors keeping Teela in sight at all times.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 04:53:50 pm »
For the most part, Teela simply slept in her bed. However, there was a period of about 15 minutes before sleeping when Teela was showering, giving Darman a nice view of the nude, curvaceous woman for that time frame before she went to the bed to rest.

After a few hours rest, Telari woke up, climbing quickly out of the bed and putting most of her armor on out of habit. However, she did not put on her helmet, leaving her tanned face, black hair, and green eyes exposed. Given the fact that the apartment was well-guarded, Telari felt a bit more comfortable than usual. Walking into the room Darman was in, she spoke somewhat softly. "You should probably get some rest, and I can take over from here."

Zazutobi

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 05:02:53 pm »
Darman couldnt help but ogle the senator a bit. She was definitely a high class lady, and the position of power excited Darman a bit. But she was a professional and simply went back to work forgetting the event as quickly as it came. Spending the rest of the time preparing the system and making sure everything was perfect. And by the time Telari got up and asked her to take over, Darman had finished her work and the system was good to go. Stretching her arms above her head she nodded. "Got it. System is up so just keep an eye on things while I grab some shut eye." she said picking up her helmet from the desk.

Walking to an unoccupied bedroom she looked around. Since the apartment was not in use it was bare bones. A single bed per bedroom with no decorations or anything. The kitchen was equally empty and the living room where the equipment was set up had a single built in couch in a cut out section of the floor aiming at a screen where Darman had hooked up the monitoring equipment so they could relax and keep watch and use the table in front of the couch for other work while they did.

Taking off her armor plates and setting them aside she laid down in her bodysuit and sighed trying to get comfortable. CLosing her eyes she quickly drifted to sleep although her instincts kept her on edge to snap out of it at a moments notice if something happened.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 05:44:31 pm »
By the time Darman awakened, Telari was fully armored, including her helmet. Still watching over the monitors, Telari simply entered the bedroom where Darman was sleeping, gently shaking the Cathar to awaken her.

"Senator Teela is taking the day to relax," Telari began. "She had a request for both of us, however. She wants us to try to track down the benefactor of the Grey Dawn, taking any necessary measures." Her next words were somewhat hesitant. "She...wants this quiet, and feels a pair of fully armored Mandalorians will alert the Grey Dawn, however. Are you up for some unarmored spy work?"

Zazutobi

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 09:20:20 pm »
Darman grumbled as she was shook awake. In truth she had a split second of pure adrenaline and alertness but realizing it was Telari she calmed down almost immediately and sat up. Adjusting her bodysuit she heard the request and nodded. "Sure but not sure how much help ill be." she said turning to dangle her legs off the side of the bed.

"Someone crazy enough to fund the Grey Dawn as well as remain as hidden as they have will have some serious pull around Coruscant. Not exactly someone you can shake down and get info to. Best we could do is figure out where the Grey Dawn get supplies for their operations and then stake that out to try and figure out the credit trail."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 04:27:51 am »
Unable to help herself once Darman had her back turned briefly, she took the time to glance over the Cathar's figure.

"Two is better than one, at least in my mind, and we can have any alerts from the security sent to our helms' interfaces. As for your claim, you may be right. Following the trail of credits is more likely to lead somewhere than just knocking down doors. I have one contact who is a black arms dealer. Rodian. She could be our lead, if we play our cards right. If not, she won't tell us anything."

Zazutobi

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 05:16:47 am »
Darman nodded and looked back at Telari. "Arms dealer is good. The Grey Dawn tend to use a certain type of explosive for their "demonstrations" so if we can hunt down the best supplier of that particular detonite then we have somewhere to start on the trail." she offered back. "But like you said, we cant go fully armored and helmets are awkward and rather telling indicators. I have a eyepiece that will work just as well, you should get one too if you dont already."

Opening up a pack she had with her she put on some civilian clothes over her bodysuit. A large brown leather jacket with a pair of cargo pants and military boots. With her eyepiece she would blend in as just another tough rather than a professional. Plus she had secret pockets in the jacket and boots for a hold out blaster and a knife respectively.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 05:23:18 am »
Telari nodded slightly, taking off her armor to change into civilian clothes as well, her outfit seeming fairly snug on her tight curves. Taking the offered eyepiece, she placed it into a pocket on her jacket, one of several. She didn't pack many weapons, sticking only to a hold-out blaster.

"The detonite is not entirely uncommon. My dealer handles it on occasion. She may not be the primary source of that detonite, but if she could tell us where she gets it from, that might give us a lead. On the other hand, we could simply observe the underworld, and see if we can spot a significant source of the detonite ourselves. I'll leave that up to you."

Zazutobi

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2017, 05:28:39 am »
Darman looked over at Telari making sure the eyepiece fit her. AT the question she thought about it and said "An arms dealer is our best chance. The point of the underworld is to stay hidden. Explosives are the type of thing to keep even more hidden. So simply waiting around for a lead to fall into our laps is not gonna help much." Making sure her blaster was hidden inside her jacket she continued.

"We can question your dealer, get a name or two and investigate from there. But once we get a hold of a solid lead then we come back here to make sure the senator is ok. And then parse through what we gather and form a proper plan. This is an intelligence gathering mission so we need to stay as low key as possible."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2017, 05:36:54 am »
Telari nodded, fitting the eyepiece to her with success. "You're right. The less time spent away from the senator, the better off we'll be. In addition, there will be less of a chance that something unfortunate will blow our cover."

Tapping into a comm device, she spoke quietly, as if being secretive. After a few minutes, she disconnected. "Our contact will be waiting for us. I told her I'd bring along a friend to make sure she is expecting both of us. That will make her less wary of you."

Zazutobi

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2017, 12:01:19 am »
Darman nodded and doubled checked her outfit before heading out of the penthouse. Calling one of the automated taxi's that populated the upper high of the city she let Telari put in the coordinates of where they were meeting their contact. "HOpe you didnt mention my name. The fewer that know its connected to you and the senator the slower the connection between us could be made." she said.

Settling into the taxi she idly played with her eyepiece connecting to the net. Looking up news spots and such about the Grey Dawn and seeing what she could put together. IT was phishing at its finest but she had time to kill.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2017, 04:24:17 am »
"Of course I didn't mention your name. Hell, I didn't mention mine. In her line of work, no one really uses names, so that's not suspicious. What would be suspicious is using our real names, actually." Reclining in the taxi, Telari closed her eyes, relaxing. The news feeds didn't provide much more information on the Grey Dawn, although a recent bombing did seem to suggest that they had purchased more detonite very recently.

At the location, Telari led the way to a dark, dingy alleyway. At the end of the hallway, blocked on three sides by walls and a fence, leaned a rodian. Speaking quickly, she didn't bother looking at the pair. "You want to buy from me, but I need to know what you want." As Telari began to speak, the rodian held up a hand. "Not you. Your friend. Your new, never before seen by me, friend."

Zazutobi

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 05:03:07 am »
Darman made note of the increase in bombings recently. PErhaps the benefactor came in after the radicalization of the group rather than before. The recent increase in bombings suggests either an increase in members capable of doing it, or an increase of funds to do it. Either case there was not enough information to make a clear connection.

As they walked into the back alley, Darman did her best to look disinterested. The entire planet's surface and many miles up in fact were completely unlivable. But the city called Coruscant that covered the planet simply grew up. The markplaces, malls, homes, everywhere in fact was built into or onto the giant buildings that went up for miles into the air, platforms forming entire micro cities in their own right.

At the question she nodded. She wasnt too nervous, she had made back alley deals before. Came with the turf of being a bounty hunter. Latest tech and information were the two greatest weapons a merc had after all. "Detonite. Untraceable. Not surplus." she said adding the last bit and narrowing her eyes at the Rodian. It was a simple phrase but it was clear. Not military surplus, as in detonite "missing" from the Republic military.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2017, 05:31:41 am »
The rodian straightened, but didn't make any threatening moves. She did, however, seem quite calm, given the fact that she was outnumbered and outmuscled, if not outgunned.

"Military surplus is easy. Getting detonite from another source, untraceable? That's a very different story. Now, why would two girls like yourselves want to blow something up? Them, I get. You...not so much. Unless what you are asking is if I can get it. Which I can. Where do I get it from? That's not your concern, now, is it?" Crossing her arms, the rodian leaned against the wall again. "Show me the credits, and I'll get you the detonite. Not surplus is extra. Do we have a deal?"

Zazutobi

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 06:26:08 am »
Darman looked over at Telari and nodded before looking back to the Rodian. "Not looking to buy some ourselves. Buying from a third tier distributor at a fifty percent mark up even less so." she said folding her arms. She was in a sense, calling the Rodian a unnecessary middle man for a middle man for the deal. "Who do I see about meeting your supplier on the stuff. Bulk deals straight from the provider have a more...palatable price tag." she said narrowing her eyes at the Rodian.

Taking a step back in a non-threatening gesture she continued. "I have my own channels. Just need a name to get started. Make sure my own guys are happy."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 07:48:59 am »
Even before Darman finished what she was saying, the rodian was shaking her head. "You're not seriously asking me to sell out my supplier, are you? I can't just do that, and anyone who is willing to sell to others should know exactly why."

Telari spoke calmly, almost soothingly. "Come on, Belarinai. You know me. Have I ever come up short on credits for you? Or short anywhere else, for that matter? I've been a straight shooter, and that won't change. Just give us the name, and we'll compensate accordingly."

Belarinai shook her head again. "I cannot tell you who my supplier is. Sometimes, it is a matter of credits. Usually, in fact. But if I tell you anything, anything at all about my supplier, I'm dead. I don't mean that in a metaphorical sense, either. My supplier, or my supplier's people, will hunt me down and take me out without hesitation."

Zazutobi

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2017, 05:29:22 pm »
Darman sighed and looked at the Rodian. "They wouldnt know it was you. Im guessing you're one of a dozen distributors for the stuff. It could be traced back to them through any number of ways. Serial markings that accidentally got left on the package. Other suppliers dropping the ball. MAcro supply observations." she offered.

"You wouldnt be selling them out. You would be saving us time. And making some credits for that service."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2017, 06:02:40 pm »
"There actually aren't a lot of distributors if you factor out surplus. Maybe myself and two others." Shaking her head, Belarinai straightened up. "But I suppose you won't leave me alone until I give you the name of my supplier, so that's the only choice I really have, it seems."

Sighing, she took out a datapad, inputting some information onto it before tossing it on the ground between Darman and Telari. "There. That's the name of my supplier, and their warehouse. Now, give me my credits and be on your way."

Telari sent credits over to the rodian's personal account through her eyepiece, then picked up the datapad. "Pleasure doing business again." Nodding slightly, Telari made her way back to the taxi, only to find it no longer there. "We have a situation, Darman."

Zazutobi

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2017, 07:21:01 pm »
Darman nodded and let Telari take the lead before they left the alley to a rather defunct looking marketplace. But the taxi was not at the spot they left it. Looking over at Telari she nodded meaning she understood. "Either someone else called a taxi and ours being automated went to pick up a new client. Or someone else moved it. Neither one is good since I dont see taxis visiting this low in the city." she said. In this city of spires, the lower one went the more decrepit and forgotten it was.

Looking over at Telari she said "We may need to head for higher ground to get a taxi. Or we may need to get to higher ground to avoid being sniped." she added flicking on her eyepiece to listen for radio chatter.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2017, 11:39:48 pm »
Over the radio, some minor chatter was picked up. "Do you see them?" was the first voice, one that was noticeably male, and fairly young judging by the sound of it.

"I've got eyes on them," was the female response, this one somewhat older, though no more than mid-20s. "Don't worry. The taxi is gone, and until a new one arrives, they aren't going much of anywhere. I'm in no real hurry to stop them personally."

Stepping between two storefronts in the marketplace, in order to minimize the chances of being observed from behind, Telari scanned the datapad the rodian had given them. "The warehouse isn't far," she said quietly. "We may as well check it out, if they already made us."

Zazutobi

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2017, 11:49:57 pm »
Darman looked over at Telari and shook her head. "We got made. More than that, they have eyes on us. Seems your contact will be worth a second visit. To put in the ground for selling us out so quickly." she said without a hint of a joke. She truly intended to kill the Rodian for this predicament. Looking around but trying not to appear obvious she tried to see where they were watching them from before looking back to Telari.

"Really wanna check out a warehouse that if the Rodian wasnt lying is filled with detonite and possibly the suppliers to a terrorist organization. Or if she WAS lying, filled with nothing but a trap and possibly our graves."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2017, 12:35:33 am »
Telari hesitated briefly, then nodded. "You're right. It would be wise to make our way back to our rodian friend. Of course, we have to be careful still. If they have eyes on us, then blaster fire would attract unwanted attention. Hell, violence in general might."

Telari gestured to her eyepiece briefly before heading back to the alleyway. "If they are holding back on us because we aren't a threat, what will happen if we kill Belarinai? Assuming, of course, we get caught doing it, which is guaranteed if we use our blasters."

Zazutobi

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2017, 01:05:08 am »
Darman looked over at Telari. "I didnt mean right now dumbass." she said in reference to killing the Rodian. Huffing she looked away and folded her arms under her bust. "And I was saying we go to higher ground to hail another taxi and get the hell outta here." she continued before looking back at the other Mandalorian. "You're an idiot, really need to stop reading into shit thats not there and misconstruing everything I suggest."

Shaking her head she gestured towards a path that lead to a elevator. "Lets just get back to the apartment and figure out what we have. Cross reference the names since we are already on the radar and under suspicion from one fucking op."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2017, 01:08:34 am »
Telari sighed, stepping back reluctantly. "I'm sorry that I don't tend to think of people putting off what they intend to do. I've always believed in making a plan, then executing it, not making a plan, then sitting on it until I feel like taking care of it."

As they started to head to high ground, a muscular female stepped in front of the two, her hair extremely blonde, almost white, and falling past her shoulders. She was wearing what appeared to be tattered Jedi robes, and didn't speak, merely holding her hand up. "A word, before you go. Do not look any deeper into that which you don't understand."

Zazutobi

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2017, 01:46:43 am »
Darman replied to Telari saying "The plan was to get a name and some basic info to go through back at base. Not to investigate warehouses nor go to confront the dealer directly." she added with a huff. "Info is needed before a plan can be made. No wonder your hunts go wrong so often." she threw in as jab. Stopping as the woman stepped in front of them she looked up and down the robed figure.

"Hmmph." she said shaking her head. "I dont take orders from you. And I dont take warnings from strangers pretending to know anything either." she said shoving past the robed woman and heading to higher ground.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2017, 03:20:58 am »
As Darman tried to push past the robed woman, she held up a hand, using the Force to slam Darman into the side of a building before Telari took the robed woman to the ground. After a rather brief fight, Telari was slammed into the building next, the woman bleeding from a stab wound.

Panting, she lunged to pin Darman against the wall, slamming a knee into her stomach to wind the Mandalorian if she was successful. "You shouldn't ignore a warning just because you don't trust the source."

Zazutobi

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2017, 03:33:17 am »
As Darman was slammed into the wall she yelled in pain. "Knew I should have come in my Beskar." she thought to herself. Beskar was resistant to the Force, which was one of the reasons the Mandalorians were such a threat to the Jedi. They had the martial training to match and exceed the Jedi order's, and the armor to repel their lightsabers and resist their force powers. Natural enemies.

As the woman went back for Damarn, the Mandalorian blocked her knee with her own before delivering a "Keldabe Kiss". A fancy term for a Mandalorian headbutt since couples couldnt kiss with their helmets on. Clearing her mind she focused only on the fight, a trick to avoid manipulation as well as enter battle focus. Dipping her hand into her boot she produced her knife and held it grip up with the knife pointing down in a bar brawler style.

"Been a long time since I fought a Jedi. This time im taking a trophy." she said narrowing here eyes.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2017, 03:37:26 am »
Stumbling backwards from the headbutt, the Jedi simply smirked as Darman took out the knife. "You really think that knife is going to slow me down at all?" The Jedi stood back briefly, before moving in for the attack.

Expecting a slash coming, she twisted to the side, her hand jabbing out to hit Darman solidly in the jaw before twisting away and out of reach of the blade in case the Mandalorian tried a counter attack. Once again, she used the Force to ram Darman into the wall, but this time tried to pin her in place as she approached. "You will get no trophy from me."

Zazutobi

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 08:25:19 pm »
"No. But this will." she said as she focused on dodging out of the way from the Jedi's attack. The knife was a decoy, to make the Jedi focus on that hand instead of the other. A sleight to trick them into focusing on the wrong thing. Her other hand went into her jacket and pulled out the small blaster from the hidden pocket on the inside.

Instead of aiming at the Jedi she fired a few blasts straight up in the air as a very prominent signal. She didnt have anyone to help her out, but blaster fire going up would more than definitely raise an alarm somewhere and people would come by to investigate. Without her armor or her weapons, Darman didnt have an advantage on the Jedi. So she decided that making the Jedi choose between staying here and fighting them while unknowns came to investigate, or fleeing and giving Darman and Telari the opportunity to flee as well.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2017, 08:59:03 pm »
As the blaster fire went off, the Jedi narrowed her eyes. She wasn't concerned overly with anyone coming to investigate. After all, this was definitely the seedier side of Coruscant, and most people would rather ignore blaster fire than investigate and get caught in the middle. Most people.

In frustration, the Jedi stepped away. "You won't get off so easily in the future. Now we know what to expect." With that, the Jedi quickly left, almost melting into the crowd as Telari got to her feet, groaning slightly. "That is not a good sign," Telari said softly. "She said 'we'. If there are more of them, and they know who we are, we could be in serious trouble."

Zazutobi

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2017, 12:44:50 am »
Darman spit after the Jedi as she ran away. "Yeah there may be more of them next time. And next time we'll be in full armor. And we will be expecting them. At any rate, this is some good info. The Jedi are terrorists working with the Grey Dawn. Lets get that back to the senator. Even if its only half right, the Jedi council will have to respond. And that means mistakes and intense scrutiny." she said.

Putting her weapons away she motioned for Telari to join her in ascending to a higher level and call a taxi to take them back to the penthouse.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2017, 02:23:57 am »
Telari nodded, following Darman to higher ground without incident. "Assuming, of course, that the Jedi will respond to claims by a couple of Mandalorians. We aren't exactly the favorites in the Jedi Council. The senator may have luck getting them to listen, though. If she doesn't reveal her sources."

Once in the taxi, Telari leaned back slightly, grimacing. "Next time, we'll kick their ass, even if they do outnumber us."

Zazutobi

« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2017, 08:06:28 pm »
Darman nodded looking over at Telari. "Proper equipment makes all the difference. Our armor cannot be damaged by lightsaber blades. It also resists their force powers. So that little stunt of using it to slam us into the walls to disorientate us wont work twice. Add to that a flame thrower and a beskar knife in my wrist. We'll take em down. And ill get a lightsaber as a trophy." she said coldly.

As they made it back to the penthouse she looked to Telari. "Go ahead and inform the senator of what happened. Ill take the datapad and look over names to see if I recognize anyone from my own dealings."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 06:27:32 am »
Telari did so quickly, talking in private to the senator in regards to the encounter they had had, both with the arms dealer and the Jedi.

The datapad itself did contain some leads. The name of another well-known black market dealer, Versed Talien, was prominent in the rodian's data. According to the datapad, he was one of the primary suppliers of non-surplus detonite, and was rumored to be the primary source.

After the debriefing with the senator, Telari stepped out of the senator's apartment and into the penthouse, heading to the shower. "I think the Jedi did a bit of a number on me," Telari commented, rubbing the back of her head. "I trust you don't mind if I clean up while you talk to the senator? She wants to discuss the next step with you."

Zazutobi

« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2017, 06:55:50 am »
Darman looked over as Telari entered. Nodding at the question she gestured to the datapad saying "Versed Talien. I know the name from one of my own contacts. Used to buy tranq darts from em. Licenses are a bitch so I went underground. But the guy once mentioned Versed as a supplier. Seems a good place to start." Setting the pad down and still wearing her casual clothing from earlier she let Telari grab herself a shower. "I have bacta pads in there if you need them for the bruising." she added before heading out of the apartment.

Going to the penthouse to see the Senator she locked the door behind her to make sure they were not disturbed easily and looked to her. "Ma'am. Jedi huh....and here I thought they were the peaceful good doers of the galaxy. Arrogantly throwing their philosophy around as the "one true path". Never figured them for terrorists."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2017, 01:48:42 am »
The senator folded her arms beneath her breasts, hefting them noticeably as she spoke. "They usually are not the sort to break the laws. Especially out in the open and attack two women on the street. If I had to guess, we are not dealing with Jedi at all. They may have gone rogue, and if so, we should discover if they have any partners."

"I'll handle that part. I will make inquiries into the Jedi. If these rogues are local, the Jedi on Coruscant should know of their going rogue, after all. Official channels tend to work better than actively trying to take the information by force. Speaking of force, what are your intentions regarding the black arms dealer that set you up? She could be useful, even as a traitor. We know she will betray us if we work with her, but planning for that to happen can lead to her feeding faulty information to whoever she is protecting."

Zazutobi

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2017, 04:59:38 am »
Darman had to admit the senator's idea made a lot of sense in regards to the Jedi. They were not the sort to do this sort of thing, and if called out on it the council would probably do everything in its power to correct it. Nodding she agreed with the Senator's plan but as she brought up the arms dealer she frowned. "I planned to shoot her in the face and dump her onto the planets crust where the toxins would melt it even before it landed. But your a senator and talking about murder isnt the best idea."

Listening to the senator she shook her head. "No point. I could point out a dozen ways to disprove that theory. I wont kill her, but cant have her running around blabbing about us either. As a Senator it would be a shame if a known criminal was walking the street. After all, isnt it a big political win to arrest a black market arms dealer. Throw her into prison for awhile."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2017, 03:23:46 pm »
The senator frowned, but nodded. "You are right. I'll have someone sent in to arrest her. Your partner may not like it, but she'll just have to find a new source to deal with. It won't happen right away, but I'll make sure she is in custody as soon as possible and feasible."

Leaning against the wall, the senator looked at Darman squarely. "Do you have any further suggestions? I'm well open to any ideas that may help us find out who is responsible. Or, for that matter, any suggestions on how I can continue working as a senator without being in danger, since a rogue Jedi faction is after me. Do you think I should stay out of the public eye in the meantime?"

Zazutobi

« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2017, 08:08:41 pm »
Darman nodded satisfied that one person who knew who Darman and Telari are was behind bars and wouldnt be blabbing anytime soon. Folding her arms in regards to the other questions she thought about before shrugging. "To be honest, our current path of tracking down the supplier is the best method to find out who's bankrolling them. As for keeping you safe while working as a Senator.

Staying out in high class public areas would be best. If you stay busy and surrounded with people who know you, outsiders will have a hard time blending in and will become apparent. And if you stay busy, any sudden deviation from your task can be immediately linked to Jedi mind suggestion. Have clearly set times and appointments so any you dont show up to will immediately raise suspicion and cause an alarm."

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2017, 04:48:43 pm »
The senator nodded, dropping her arms quickly enough to make her breasts sway just a little. "I will be sure to avoid back alley deals, then. In the meantime, I have a meeting to go to before much longer. I should still make the meeting, but I'll be much more cautious. It's in an open area, but a very public one."

With a brief pause, she continued speaking. "I may be able to ask my contact about your mystery attacker. The Jedi are thorough, but my contact's methods...tend to be different from the Jedi's. We need all resources to find out what is going on." Smiling slightly, she continued. "It may seem I'm protecting myself, but I'm trying to protect the Senate. This is bigger than me. Or you. I need to know how big."

With that, the senator left, heading to her meeting and leaving Telari alone with Darman in the apartment and penthouse.

Zazutobi

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2017, 11:29:41 am »
Darman nodded as the senator made her point. "Alright. Keep in radio contact with me, check in every two hours. Its an odd time but that makes it harder for anyone watching you to make the connection that you are checking in and not simply busy with your job." she said giving some more advice to the senator before watching her leave.

Deciding to head back to the apartment she stretched out and quickly shed off her jacket leaving her pants and bodysuit suit on. Taking off the sleeves left her in a skin tight black tank top that showed off her bust and muscular form. Falling back on the couch she sighed and spread her legs acting rather slovenly and rude. "Fuuuuckk....I should go to a strip joint. After this fucking day I really need to relax." she muttered to herself staring at the ceiling.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2017, 04:57:20 pm »
"I can't exactly disagree with you," Telari said quietly from the door. If anything, she was more under-dressed than Darman, her tank top leaving her average bust and muscles mostly visible, wearing shorts rather than pants. As she walked around the room to get to the other side of Darman, the shorts were fairly tight, showing off her surprisingly ample rear.

"This has been a long day, and not an easy one." Sitting down, albeit less casually than Darman, Telari tilted her head back to close her eyes. "I trust that you have a plan to keep the senator safe when we can't go after her?"

Zazutobi

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2017, 09:00:33 pm »
Darman groaned aloud and nodded after catching an eyeful of Telari and turning her attention back towards the ceiling. "I told her to stay in public areas and keep conversations going. Prevent obvious signs of mind control and infiltration. Also to contact us every two hours so we will known if she doesnt contact us that something has happened." she said to Telari.

"Ah~ I should get some booze...maybe some fried eggs and sausage...yeah.." she said aloud more to herself than Telari. Darman got bored and got into the habit of speaking aloud to at least pretend someone else is there to argue with.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2017, 02:22:08 am »
Telari shrugged. "If you want to leave and go get those, be my guest. Otherwise, we'll just have to make do with what we can find around the apartment. Otherwise, it seems we just sit and wait for the senator to contact us."

Stretching and pushing her chest out slightly, Telari began thinking out loud herself. "Going after another arms dealer is going to be tricky after what happened last time. We can't just go in there. It should be an ambush, to make sure this guy doesn't get the jump on us."

Zazutobi

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2017, 07:41:30 pm »
Darman rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Fuck it. We'll go in fully armed and armored. And do things the old fashioned way. Gunning down criminals, grabbing the last guy by the throat and threatening to blast fingers off until he tells what we need to know." she said tired of this spy movie shite. Reaching down she groped one of her breasts saying "I really should go get a hooker. Been way too long."

Shaking her head she leaned back. "But we gotta stay here for now. Cant get a call from the senator and not have our equipment on hand to quickly go and retrieve her if something goes wrong." she said staying professional at least a little.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2017, 03:39:45 am »
Telari shrugged at Darman's suggestion. "There is something about just blasting your way in and not trying to sneak around. Not like being 'clever' helped us out all that much, now did it?" She grinned slightly at the mention of a hooker. "I didn't know you were that desperate for someone. Good way to pass the time, of course."

Standing up, she nodded slightly. "We should stay here just in case. But then..." Telari tilted her head slightly. "It's not like having another woman isn't still a good way to pass the time. We just would have to make do with each other. IF you could stand that."

Zazutobi

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2017, 05:47:29 am »
Darman looked over at Telari as she mentioned them spending time with each other. The cathar woman grimaced a bit but she didnt immediately say no. "Ehhhh" she said aloud as she seemingly debated it in her mind. On the one hand, she was horny and needed some release. On the other, Telari was her mortal enemy in some ways. The two side clashed until finally her biological needs won out in the end.

"Alright fine. But we are hate fucking each other. Rough and angry. And I get to top first." she said pointing to Telari. Standing up from the couch she headed back to her room to dig through her pack. She had a few toys, not nearly her entire collection back on her ship but enough to get off and have some variety.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2017, 07:18:58 pm »
Telari shrugged as Darman spoke. "Hate fucking is still fucking, and I don't really care who is on top. As long as we both get some pleasure, that's all that matters."

While Darman was going through her pack, Telari prepared for the cathar when she returned with the toys from her pack. Stripping down to nothing, Telari's pale skin showed how rare it was for her to do just that, her breasts fairly firm even without any outfit holding them up. Sitting nude on the couch, the woman simply waited for the cathar, her thighs parted slightly as an invitation.

Zazutobi

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2017, 11:35:13 pm »
(I am back from vacation. Sorry for the delay.)

Darman looked at Telari and purred softly. "For a bitch, you have a nice body." she said walking over taking long legged steps to show off her lithe figure and inhuman grace. Standing in front of Telari she stepped into the strap on and tightened it onto her waist. "Turn around, bend over, and grip the back of the couch. If it hurts too much, just tell me. Also, im gonna wreck your ass." she said licking her lips and showing off her impressive carnivorous teeth as she gave into the lust filling her body with the need to breed.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2018, 05:02:21 am »
Telari looked over Darman slowly, clearly admiring her form and view. As the strap on was attached, however, Telari seemed more than a little hesitant. "I assumed we would be sticking to hands and tongues, at most," she said slowly, reaching out to briefly fondle one of Darman's breasts before turning around, bending over. "I am more than prepared for you, however." Gripping the couch tightly, Telari swayed her ass slowly, the muscles taut before relaxing. "All right. IF you want to take me, now would be the best time."

Zazutobi

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2018, 05:59:15 pm »
Darman chuckled saying "Hands and tongues are boring. I need a cock every once in awhile. And you're about to get too much of one anyway." Moving up behind Telari she got a firm grip on her hips and held her ass in place. "Good, now remember, these walls are soundproof." she said pulling back her hand and swatting Telari on the ass hard enough to leave a print. Lining up her strap on to Telari's lips she slowly pressed forward, working the length inside her inch by inch until she had bottomed out.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2018, 04:02:18 am »
Telari shouted as her ass was slapped, jiggling slightly from the impact as her cheek reddened. Before she could even think about protesting, however, Telari moaned loudly as the strap-on was slowly pushed inside of her, tightening around it as Darman worked the length in. Rocking her hips slightly, Telari groaned as it started to get a fair bit uncomfortable. Tight around the strap-on, Telari felt herself get aroused, the pushing made easier as the strap-on was lubricated. Rocking her hips a bit faster, Telari moaned louder, her breasts swaying from her movements.

Zazutobi

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2018, 09:38:08 pm »
Darman groaned as she felt the resistance from Telari on her own slit as she pushed inside the human. Holding firmly onto her hips she pulled out, and began to set up a fast paced rhythm. Letting her lube up a bit with her own arousal to make it easier for herself. "There we go. Now then, lets see how well you mind your manners." she taunted reaching forward to grab a handful of Telari's hair, pulling it back just enough to force Telari to face forward. "Every time you cum, you thank me." she commanded with a sadistic grin.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2018, 04:25:30 am »
Gasping as her head was pulled into position, Telari nodded as best as she could, tightening around the strap-on pushing into her pussy to lubricate it further. "If that's what you wish, that's what you'll get," Telari moaned out. Swaying her hips slightly in Darman's grip, the human thrust backwards a bit harder. "It won't be much longer now for me, but I can't imagine you are getting much out of this, unless that thing is double sided."