-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: The Bodyguards [Zazutobi and TBM]  (Read 592 times)

thebobmaster

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • New to Roleplay!
Re: The Bodyguards [Zazutobi and TBM]
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2017, 02:22:08 am »
Telari shrugged. "If you want to leave and go get those, be my guest. Otherwise, we'll just have to make do with what we can find around the apartment. Otherwise, it seems we just sit and wait for the senator to contact us."

Stretching and pushing her chest out slightly, Telari began thinking out loud herself. "Going after another arms dealer is going to be tricky after what happened last time. We can't just go in there. It should be an ambush, to make sure this guy doesn't get the jump on us."

Zazutobi

• Chains and whips excite me~
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2017, 07:41:30 pm »
Darman rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Fuck it. We'll go in fully armed and armored. And do things the old fashioned way. Gunning down criminals, grabbing the last guy by the throat and threatening to blast fingers off until he tells what we need to know." she said tired of this spy movie shite. Reaching down she groped one of her breasts saying "I really should go get a hooker. Been way too long."

Shaking her head she leaned back. "But we gotta stay here for now. Cant get a call from the senator and not have our equipment on hand to quickly go and retrieve her if something goes wrong." she said staying professional at least a little.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2017, 03:39:45 am »
Telari shrugged at Darman's suggestion. "There is something about just blasting your way in and not trying to sneak around. Not like being 'clever' helped us out all that much, now did it?" She grinned slightly at the mention of a hooker. "I didn't know you were that desperate for someone. Good way to pass the time, of course."

Standing up, she nodded slightly. "We should stay here just in case. But then..." Telari tilted her head slightly. "It's not like having another woman isn't still a good way to pass the time. We just would have to make do with each other. IF you could stand that."

Zazutobi

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2017, 05:47:29 am »
Darman looked over at Telari as she mentioned them spending time with each other. The cathar woman grimaced a bit but she didnt immediately say no. "Ehhhh" she said aloud as she seemingly debated it in her mind. On the one hand, she was horny and needed some release. On the other, Telari was her mortal enemy in some ways. The two side clashed until finally her biological needs won out in the end.

"Alright fine. But we are hate fucking each other. Rough and angry. And I get to top first." she said pointing to Telari. Standing up from the couch she headed back to her room to dig through her pack. She had a few toys, not nearly her entire collection back on her ship but enough to get off and have some variety.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2017, 07:18:58 pm »
Telari shrugged as Darman spoke. "Hate fucking is still fucking, and I don't really care who is on top. As long as we both get some pleasure, that's all that matters."

While Darman was going through her pack, Telari prepared for the cathar when she returned with the toys from her pack. Stripping down to nothing, Telari's pale skin showed how rare it was for her to do just that, her breasts fairly firm even without any outfit holding them up. Sitting nude on the couch, the woman simply waited for the cathar, her thighs parted slightly as an invitation.

Zazutobi

« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2017, 11:35:13 pm »
(I am back from vacation. Sorry for the delay.)

Darman looked at Telari and purred softly. "For a bitch, you have a nice body." she said walking over taking long legged steps to show off her lithe figure and inhuman grace. Standing in front of Telari she stepped into the strap on and tightened it onto her waist. "Turn around, bend over, and grip the back of the couch. If it hurts too much, just tell me. Also, im gonna wreck your ass." she said licking her lips and showing off her impressive carnivorous teeth as she gave into the lust filling her body with the need to breed.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2018, 05:02:21 am »
Telari looked over Darman slowly, clearly admiring her form and view. As the strap on was attached, however, Telari seemed more than a little hesitant. "I assumed we would be sticking to hands and tongues, at most," she said slowly, reaching out to briefly fondle one of Darman's breasts before turning around, bending over. "I am more than prepared for you, however." Gripping the couch tightly, Telari swayed her ass slowly, the muscles taut before relaxing. "All right. IF you want to take me, now would be the best time."

Zazutobi

« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2018, 05:59:15 pm »
Darman chuckled saying "Hands and tongues are boring. I need a cock every once in awhile. And you're about to get too much of one anyway." Moving up behind Telari she got a firm grip on her hips and held her ass in place. "Good, now remember, these walls are soundproof." she said pulling back her hand and swatting Telari on the ass hard enough to leave a print. Lining up her strap on to Telari's lips she slowly pressed forward, working the length inside her inch by inch until she had bottomed out.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2018, 04:02:18 am »
Telari shouted as her ass was slapped, jiggling slightly from the impact as her cheek reddened. Before she could even think about protesting, however, Telari moaned loudly as the strap-on was slowly pushed inside of her, tightening around it as Darman worked the length in. Rocking her hips slightly, Telari groaned as it started to get a fair bit uncomfortable. Tight around the strap-on, Telari felt herself get aroused, the pushing made easier as the strap-on was lubricated. Rocking her hips a bit faster, Telari moaned louder, her breasts swaying from her movements.

Zazutobi

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2018, 09:38:08 pm »
Darman groaned as she felt the resistance from Telari on her own slit as she pushed inside the human. Holding firmly onto her hips she pulled out, and began to set up a fast paced rhythm. Letting her lube up a bit with her own arousal to make it easier for herself. "There we go. Now then, lets see how well you mind your manners." she taunted reaching forward to grab a handful of Telari's hair, pulling it back just enough to force Telari to face forward. "Every time you cum, you thank me." she commanded with a sadistic grin.

thebobmaster

• New to Roleplay!
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2018, 04:25:30 am »
Gasping as her head was pulled into position, Telari nodded as best as she could, tightening around the strap-on pushing into her pussy to lubricate it further. "If that's what you wish, that's what you'll get," Telari moaned out. Swaying her hips slightly in Darman's grip, the human thrust backwards a bit harder. "It won't be much longer now for me, but I can't imagine you are getting much out of this, unless that thing is double sided."