-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: From Prince to Queen  (Read 838 times)

Parker Lawson

From Prince to Queen
« on: November 23, 2017, 02:29:03 pm »
Lady Constance rode into the city, her knights following right behind her. The villagers and common people running into their homes when they saw the dark lady arrive. Everyone heard the stories of her and her band of female warriors. They were supposedly the servants of Death himself and would take whatever they wanted. While many people thought the stories were an exaggeration everyone knew at least one tale was true.

Two years ago Lady Constance and just 10 of her Knights killed the King of Mivon. They did so in one night and killed everyone in his entire castle as if they were nothing but a slight bump in the road. Since then Mivon was ruled by the old King's daughter, though rumors held she had to pay a terrible price to remain on her throne.

Now she set her sights on a new kingdom, with a new would be King. She smirked when she heard tale of the young man, wondering how easy he would be to break. She and her warriors easily fought their way into the throne room, capturing one of the Prince's guards and hauling him into the keep my the hair. The man struggling to get away from the Amazonian like Death Knight. She smiled, looking at the young man. "Greetings your grace." She said with a smile.

Princess

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • Friendly Neighborhood Trap!
Re: From Prince to Queen
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 02:43:22 pm »
Toshiro paced nervously in the throne room, his long black hair swaying with each turn he made, his slippers scraping against the marble floor as he chewed on his thumb nail. He had been hoping to hear word of victory, that if not having killed the woman who had come so agressively here, that his men had at least scared her off or wounded her. Yet the sounds of combat only came closer to his chambers. He waved his hands, giving a solemn nod to the few men left in the chamber with him, sending his personal guards to go out and deal with this foreign invader. He had heard tales of this woman and her band. Over sever foot tall, a walking mountain of power and evil, cutting down any who got in her way with no thoughts of that person, or the family left behind.

Truly, if his men could stop the threat here, in his lands, he would be granted the honor to grow into a true nation. He wanted the best for his people, to be happy, to grow and become a utopia, yet they simply didn't have the resources. Nothing exotic to put them on the map, no great champions, no massive feasts and tournaments of skill and valor. These lands were quiet, and peaceful until today, at least there was that. And now this roving knight from far away lands came, and ruined it all. He was snapped from his thoughts, head twisting to look over as he heard foot steps approaching the door. He stood tall, waiting for his men to come in.

Only one entered, dragged along by the leader he had tales of, and it seemed they were true. She easily towered over his small five foot form. With her armor she was as wide as three of him even with his wide hips. His eyes were wide as he looked up at the woman, heart catching in his throat as he stood there before the woman. "W-what..." he stopped, clearing his throat as he raised his head. "What is it you want from these lands? Why have you come here?" he asked, hoiping there might still be some way to save his people from the torment this woman seemed to leave behind her trail.
[img]http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad198/DirtyPics1991/sig.jpg[img]

http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=2685

Parker Lawson

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 03:09:19 pm »
Constance smiled wickedly when she saw the Prince. She dropped the guard and slowly walked towards him, sheathing her massive sword. Her hips swaying as she moved. "Why I have come for you dear Prince. I have come to make you the leader the world needs." She said with a pur. Her large hand reached up and took him by the chin, forcing him to look up and directly into her eyes. "So many leaders in this world need guidance, and me and my warriors are more than happy to provide it." She then moved to take his hand, guiding him back to his throne and forcefully pushing him on it. "I shall be your knew right hand for the foreseeable future. My warriors will act as guards here."

She turned to look to another woman in her band. "go out and heal anyone that resisted. We need them strong for our new leader." She said with a grin again. Her hand gently caressed the Prince, then slowly moved to his neck, holding it but not squeezing it. The power in her grip so strong she could snap him like a twig. "My dear Prince, do you accept my offer of friendship and goodwill?" She asked with a knowing grin.

Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 03:23:04 pm »
Toshiro flinched as the guard dropped and she stepped towards him, him taking a step back as the woman spoke of her desires. She had come for him? Was this an assasination plot then? He had no enemies, his people respected him, loved him, and he loved them! He had no goals of going higher then his position, only wanting to improve his peoples lives. He was thinking of who would want him dead, before she finished her thoughts, telling him to be, the leader the world needed? His brow furrowed in confusion as he looked down, trying to make sense of the woman and her words before he let out a squeak of surprise as he found the woman in front of him. She easily towered over him, and he had to crane his neck with the guidance of the woman's hand.

Gulping nervously, he listened to the woman as he was guided backwards before grunting as he was pushed, and fell back onto the throne. He looked up quickly at the woman, frowning at her words, but as her hand wrapped around his neck, just teasing the power she had, he knew he had lost. Slowly, he nodded his head, finding himself unable to match the woman's fiery gaze.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 03:30:04 pm »
"Good by my Prince." She then leaned forward, forcing him to face her and gave him a hard, passionate kiss on the lips. Her tongue pushing into his mouth. It was as if she were repeating the invasion of his lands. Her large, gauntlet covered hand reached towards the front of his pants, rubbing them gently. She pulled away from his lips, and laughed a little "So small, I was right to come here and help you. Don't worry a bit your Highness. You will be the perfect ruler by the time I leave you."

She took his hand, and suddenly pulled him and and threw him over her shoulder, carrying him off. She then laughed to herself. "Where is your room my Prince? We need some privacy unless you want to begin your lessons in front of the entire kingdom!" She said with a deep laugh. He voice almost sounding sweet as she spoke. Her hand moving to her ample rear as she gently caressed it. Breaking this one would be oh so sweet.

Princess

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 03:55:35 pm »
Toshiro gulped once more as the woman leaned in, facing him before his eyes went wide as he felt her lips pressing against his. Even in her kissing she was powerful! Her tongue shoved past his lips, exploring his mouth as she pleased. He was powerless to do anything but sit there in his shock, letting her use what she wanted. However he did jump a bit, jerking against her the woman as her hand slipped between his legs, caressing his small length, her words drawing a surprisingly lovely red on his pale cheeks. Panting with the kiss broken, his world a bit hazy, he tried to center himself.

Only to find himself being picked up and tossed so easily over the woman's shoulder, as if he weighed nothing. "My room?" he asked, uncertain of where this was going, but he had a very uneasy feeling about it. He did give another jump of surprise as the woman's hand began rubbing and exploring her perk and rounded backside, making him squirm on her shoulder as he tried to direct her towards his room, still trying to figure out this woman's motives and plan.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »
Constance smirked at his reactions. It was fun feeling him squirm. She walked into his bedroom as if it were her's now. Frowning when she saw how masculine it was. "hmm this won't do at all, but we cant change that too." She then easily tossed him onto the bed, her hand waving and causing the door to close. "Now Prince, this will be the first act of turning you into a proper ruler. Your people don't need a Prince. They need a Queen. Someone who can comfort them and inspire with her beauty." She began undress in front of him, first the gauntlets coming off, then her breast plate. She had an ample bosom that had been hidden by her armor, showing off her truly curvaceous and amazonian form. "I will help you become that Queen. You will be irresistible to men and women alike, and I'll teach you the proper way to have sex when you have a cock that size."

She then removed her boots, kicking them to the side, finally removing the pants of her armor. It was then her large, half hard length fell out. It seemed to be pointing right at the Prince. As if it knew on instinct where it belonged. "Now get undressed Prince. I need to make a woman out of you." She said as she put her hands on her wide hips.

Princess

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2017, 06:48:35 pm »
Toshiro frowned as the woman spoke of changing his room as well, before squeaking again as he was all but thrown onto the bed. Frowning, he looked up at the woman as the door closed before his brow furrowed once more. "I, don't understand." he said, figuring there must be some kind of error in her language. After all he was surprised she even spoke the language of his people, so she must have gotten the words mixed up. "There is no queen yet" he said before he blinked as she began to strip down. "You wish, to propose yourself to me?" he asked, figuring the woman meant to make herself as queen. It made no sense though, why would she seek to become queen of his lands? They were quite and peaceful, but far from wealthy or powerful. Her small band of knights had easily taken care of his troops, his personal guard, and barely seemed to break a sweat.

However her next words had his eyes going wide. She meant to make him become queen? He was distracted by her ample bosom, but he was still trying to figure out what she meant by turning him into the queen. "I am a man though...your words make no sense" he said softly, before his eyes opened wide once again as she stripped down her pants. And revealed a member easily four times as large and long as his own, and it was pointed right at him. "N-no, no! Get away monster!" he cried out as he began backpeddaling, though he couldn't get much of a grip on the silk sheets to try and escape the woman.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 03:49:23 pm »
Constance laughed at his reaction. "aww the little virgin is scared. Don't worry, this time will likely hurt but soon that little cock of yours won't even be able to get hard. You'll just be a little sissy girl craving cock in your ass all the time." She said with an evil grin. She knew she shouldn't enjoy this part so much...but she couldn't help it. Seeing that fear in his eyes just before he accepted his fate was almost better than taking a sissies virginity...almost.

"I hope you've at least fucked one woman with that cock of yours, otherwise it will always be a virgin." With that she moved towards him, her large hips swaying as she walked, her breasts and cock lightly bouncing with each step. She moved onto the bed, grabbing his ankles and spreading them apart. "You have two options here little girl. I cast a spell and open your ass up raw, or your get my cock ready to fuck you. I promise you if you chose the first option you'll regret it." She said firmly, moving over the terrified man, her length rubbing against him, as if taunting him.

Princess

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 12:25:03 am »
Toshiro gulped as he tried to squirm away from the woman. "You tell lies. I shall not break so easily" he stammered out as the woman flashed that wicked grin in his direction. He chose not to respond to the woman anymore, figuring she was out of her mind. Her body was not of a woman, but not of a man either. It must be true the tales, that she had indeed made a pact with a demon, and now her body and mind were warped from such a thing. That was the only explanation he had, and he wanted to get away from her!

His feet kept sliding on the silk sheets in his attempts to scoot back, while the woman only moved closer to him, before hre hands grabbed at his ankles. Her grip was as iron, he couldn't pull free, nor could he resist her strength as his legs were pried apart. He looked down at her with terror in his eyes, his heart pounding in his chest as she spoke of options. Gulping, he quickly shook his head. "N-no....no magic. You cannot taint my soul with that darkness, I beg of you" he pleaded weakly.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2017, 01:23:00 am »
"Then strip it's decided." She moved onto him, her lips crashing onto his, her hands grabbing his wrists and pushing them over his head. "Hmm, you are so scared my sweet, but don't worry. I will take good care of you." She kept him pinned, moving over his body, her length dragging along his body. She stopped with her length right in front of his face. "Now, you had better get my cock ready to make a woman out of you...or I will break you in ways your body will never recover from little boy." Her eyes were dark, and husky, but her lips were twisted in an an almost playful smile.

Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2017, 01:28:56 am »
Toshiro gulped nervously at the command, however before he had a chance to do as instructed, she was moving once more. He whimpered as her hands grabbed his wrist, easily overpowering him and pinning his wrists above his head. Gulping nervously, he squirmed as she moved up, the massive length rubbing up his body until the tip of her cock was in his face. He bit his lip, heart pounding in his chest as he squirmed on the bed before he flinched, whimpering once more at the threat. Slowly, uncertain of what to really do, he looked up at the woman, before he stared. "I...I don't know, what you're asking of me" he said weakly. He had no experience with women, much less with cock, so he was lost as to how to prepare the woman, or himself.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2017, 02:50:10 am »
"ah, poor thing, well then we will have to adjust and move off of him. She sat up on the edge of the bed and threw her legs off of it. She sat on it and said "Now my sweet girl. You need to get on your knees in front of me. You need to wrap your lips around my cock and gently suck on it. Make sure not to use your teeth, and then try to take it as far down your throat as possible. A proper young lady like yourself will need to become an excellent cock sucker." She Ran a hand through his hair as he laid on the bed. "You poor thing, just a scared little virgin afraid of her first cock."

Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2017, 10:59:44 am »
Toshiro actually did relax a little as the woman seemed to lose her sadistic smirk for a moment, and moved off and away from him. Gulping, uncertain of weather or not this was some kind of trick, he sat up, before his eyes opened wide as the woman explained what it was she wanted. His cheeks were bright red as the woman insisted on referring to him as a woman but at least she wasn't hurting him anymore he thought as he rubbed his wrists, already a bit sore and bruised, his delicate form as fragile as it looked. Slowly he moved off the bed and over to the woman until he was standing in front of her. "So just...like a candy" he told himself as he stood there, trembling with uncertainty, before he forced himself down onto his knees before the woman. He looked up at her with uncertainty, before he let out a sigh. Slowly, as if afraid the woman would attack, he moved forward, hands resting between his lap, his long hair falling forward around his face as he eased the tip of the woman's cock past his lips. His eyes looked up at the woman, wide and doleful as he tried to slowly inch his way down her cock, his inexperience obvious.m

Parker Lawson

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2017, 01:06:52 pm »
"That's right, just like a lolly pop sweet girl." Constance said, her hand moving through his hair, gently playing with it. "Now suck on it as you are taking it in your mouth, and don't forget to play with my balls. That is important." She was grinning, please with how quickly he had gotten on his knees. She could tell he was still reluctant but it was a good start. "I know this is new for you but you are going to get a lot of practice. Me and my warriors will help guide you into being the woman the world needs and will stay as long as it takes until you are a proper cocksucker and slut." She wasn't speaking in a harsh tone, but a soothing one. Like how you would speak to a scared horse. Her hand stay on Toshiro's head, gently playing with his hair, though she was tempted to simply skill fuck him and watch those pretty eyes well up with tears.

Princess

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 01:14:01 pm »
Toshiro wasn't sure what a lolly pop was, but he just ignored it for now. The woman's cock pre-dominating any thoughts he might have as his soft and pouty lips wrapped around the head. The taste was...unusual. Not unpleasant but not amazing. It was a little salty as it took more of it into his mouth, his tongue pressing against the underside. He couldn't deny a slight fascination. The sheer heat coming from it was more then he thought, even in the warmth of his own mouth he felt the heat glowing off it. And as his tongue pushed at it, indulged another curiosity. It was hard as iron, pulsing in his mouth, yet his tongue easily pushed the flesh around. His heart still hammered in his chest as he looked up at the woman while he worked down her length, his face a bright red as she continued to speak, talking of turning him to a slut, a cocksucker, all with a surprisingly gentle and supportive tone. It was almost impossible to figure this woman out, she was so...switchy. So rough, yet so gentle as the hand stroked his hair. He soon managed to get about 4 inches down, before his throat started spasming and he tried to pull back.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 01:35:59 pm »
"No no no. A proper young lady is able to take at least six inches." Her iron like hands grabbed his head, and forced him down another two inches. She smiled down at him. "I know it is painful and it hurts but you will get used to it. Your throat will adjust." She held him there for a few seconds and then released him. "Good girl, such a good attempt on your first try!" She exclaimed, gently pulling him into her lap, her powerful arms wrapping around him as she gave him a kiss on the mouth. "Oh you are going to be a such a good wife!" She was positively beaming, like she had just watched her favorite squire swing a perfect killing blow. "Hey, how about I make you feel good, lay down on the bed, but keep your legs hanging off of it. "I promise you'll go crazy for it."

Princess

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2017, 01:40:14 pm »
Toshiro grunted, his eyes going wide as he was forced not only to stay where he was, but further down onto the woman's cock! His throat spassmed while he tried to pull away. Breath was getting hard to come by as his eyes began to water. Soft whimpers mixed with his gagging before finally after what seemed an eternity she released him. He gasped for air, breaking into a small fit of coughing as he knelt there, tears beginning to roll down his cheeks as he fought to catch his breath. He didn't have long to recover though, his head still spinning he found himself being picked up easily by the woman and dropped onto her lap. Before he could center himself, he was once again assaulted, her lips pressing to his own. His mind was racing to catch up to what was going on, barely catching the wife comment before she told him what to do next. Panting softly, trembling like a leaf against the massive woman, he knew he really didn't have much choice. And so slowly, he worked his way off the woman's lap and settled himself onto the bed. Still panting a bit, he eased himself down, wondering what torture the woman would come with now.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2017, 01:48:17 pm »
Constance smiled as Toshiro moved into position. "Aww you are already such a natural submissive. I really am very proud of you. You should fell honored that you will make such a wonderful wife!" She said with a smile. She then stood up, her curves and large cock on full display again. She walked over to her pack and pulled out a small back. She was bent over, giving him a perfect view of her large athletic bottom. She then turned around, showing a small bottle and a rather small rod that looked soft and shaped like a cock. She moved to him. "Because you were so good you get this first, I promise you, you will feel so good you'll feel silly you even resisted this. Now, grab your legs behind your knees and lift up."

Princess

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2017, 01:52:42 pm »
Still panting, he squirmed on the bed as the woman taunted him, calling him submissive, how proud she was, how honored he should be. All of it tormenting his mind drawing a soft wimper from him as his shame rotted in his stomach, forming a knot. He closed his eyes, laying his head back, wishing this to be over. He looked up again though as he heard her moving, and he squirmed as she bent over, unable to help as his tiny length began stirring to life. However as she pulled out a bottle, and what looked like some kind of glass, or gem dick. He could only imagine she had taken it off of one of her victims, with some kind of magic. What she intended he didn't know, nor was he eager to find out, though he was sure he was about to. Whimpering at her command, he squirmed on the bed, but still obeyed. With trembling hands, he reached down, grabbing his legs and lifting them up for the woman.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2017, 02:00:43 pm »
"Good girl, such a pretty little ass pussy you have there." She sat down next to him and began placing some of the fluid on her finger, which was smaller than the fake cock. "and I see your little clitty got hard too. I am glad you liked staring at my ass. I'll make sure to reward you and let you touch it and play with it a little bit." She gave him another wink, loving how easy it was to force him into doing whatever she wanted. Her Lord would be quite pleased by this one!

Once her finger was ready she moved to his bottom, and slowly, very slow began working it into him. Her long finger squirming it's way inside of him. She then chuckled a little bit "It is a good thing we stared with this, otherwise I'd have ripped you apart with my cock! Now, it is very important that you never touch your cock when someone is playing with your ass. You need to remember that this" she pushed her finger deeper inside of him, rubbing against his prostate "is how you were meant to cum. Boys like you can't please a normal woman with you clit, but you can with this." She then began rubbing against his prostate, but only a little.

Princess

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2017, 02:05:21 pm »
He groaned, whimpering as he laid his head back down as she praised him, using such strange words. He didn't look down to see what the bottle was, to scared. He didn't see her coating her finger, nor did he see where it was going. Only until he jumped in surprise as he felt it rubbing against his backside, his eyes going wide, did he figure out what she was doing. "W-wait! No you cannnnnn't" he groaned out, head falling back as he tensed, clenching around the finger as it pushed and slowly began easing inside of him. His eyes were wide as he stared up at the ceiling, feeling the finger sinking inside of him, stretching him open as he groaned once more.

He whimpered as she spoke, barely hearing her at this point, before he cried out as her finger worked deeper inside of him, and struck something that made his hole body tense up once more. He felt her press something that sent chills through his body, matching his lungs fill with air as he gasped, toes curling in shock. He whimpered but at least as she spoke she stopped. Yet it didn't last. Soon the finger was once again toying with him, that strange place inside of him that had him panting and squirming on the bed with soft whimpers. "W-what, what are you doing?" he squeaked out.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2017, 02:11:55 pm »
Constance smiled, adjusting and pushing two fingers inside of him after loosening him up. She went right back to his prostate, able to rub more of it now that she had more fingers in him, stretching him and preparing his body for the only way it would ever make love again. "This is your g-spot. It is how girls cum, and the fact that you have one and it feels so good proves that your body is ready and eager for this." She knew it was bull shit, but it would help him with his new life if he thought this was how his body was meant to function.

She pulled her fingers out, smiling as his anus gaped just a bit but was quickly closing back up. She began moving fast, coating the fake coke in lube before he tensed up again too much. "Now just relax pretty girl, and let your body take over." With that she began working the dildo into his bottom, pushing deep inside of him. Because he had been stretched and lubed it shouldn't hurt too much. She wanted this boy to lose his mind and beg for it as quickly as possible and the easiest way to do that was to blow his mind.

Princess

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2017, 02:18:14 pm »
Toshiro cried out again as another finger slipped in, stretching him open even more. And it went right for that same spot inside of him. His arms trembled to keep his legs up as he arched up on the bed. "Angh!" he cried out as the finger's began toying with his bodies insides, making him whimper and wiggle, trying to get away from the intense sensation's she was causing him. He was struggling to stay focused, to ignore it, but it was impossible. He felt it through his entire body as her finger's continued to play with him and listening to her tell her what it was, and why it was there. That couldn't be true though! He was a man still! He shouldn't have such a thing inside of him!

He whimpered as he tried to make sense of it, only to squirm as the fingers eased out of his body. Panting and trembling on the bed, he opened his eyes slowly, trying to catch his breath once again. However his breath soon left in another gasp as he felt something cold, and larger then the fingers pressing at his backside. "W-wait! Wait waiiii!" he cried out as he felt himself being stretched even furhter. His head fell back to the bed as the toy rapidly worked deep inside of him, stretching his insides out as he dug his nails into his skin to try and ignore the pain that came with the object opening and parting his insides.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2017, 02:23:23 pm »
Constance smiled and adjusted, using one arm to keep his legs pushed up and pin him down so he couldn't move so much. Her other hand was working it's way in and out of him, not letting him rest this time. "If you cum like this, without your little cock even being touched it proves it you know? That you are woman, that your body was built to please large cock. Stop fighting this sweet girl and let it happen. Let your body embrace the pleasure." To further emphasis it she leaned down and took on his nipples in her mouth, sucking and gently biting on it.

She pulled back, grinning wickedly. "and now, it is time for you to cum." She spoke a command word and the dildo began vibrating. She kept moving it over his prostate, not giving Toshiro one second to recover. She wondered if he might actually pass out from this with how he writhed against the bed. She couldn't wait to get her own cock in him. He would be a wonderful lover once he was ready.

Princess

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2017, 02:30:44 pm »
Toshiro whimpered as his hands were pulled from his legs, and then his flexibility showed, as when the woman pressed against his legs to hold them up and pin them, his legs easily bent backwards until his knees were practically pressing against the bed sheets. Yoga was one of Toshiro's meditations, and his body can do many impressive things it would seem. However he paid no mind to it, instead trying to squirm away from the intense sensations coming from his body as he gasped and arched. He tossed his head back, a soft, effiminate, and lovely little moan slipping past his lips before he bit down on it to silence himself. His face burned red as he panted, yet his body knew what his mind refused to admit. It was amazing. His body relaxed around the toy, embracing the ecstasy that was pushing at Toshiro's mind.

The white haze was creeping in as the toy kept pressing and thrusting against that spot inside of him. Then the woman began sucking onto and biting one of his perked nipples it was simply to much, his cock was oozing out pre-cum as he muffled his own moans. And soon the white haze rushed in, as the woman spoke and the toy inside began buzzing. He could no longer stifle himself. He cried out, moaning and arching up as the pressure and pleasure built inside of him. He felt ready to pop, his cock aching to release. And it didn't take long at all, his body was desperate for the release. Soon he came, shooting out his virgin seed, smearing his chest, and even part of his own face with thuck cum.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2017, 02:38:45 pm »
Constance was surprised at how flexible the young man was, her grin only getting wider at the thought of using him. She marveled at how he reacted just as a woman should. How he gasped and writhed on the bed. When he came, a rather impressive load and his cock began to shrink and get smaller she grinned again. She pulled the toy out, turning it off and tossing it next to her bag. She then pulled out a small cage, and placed it on his cock. She waved a hand and cast a spell, magically locking it. Without another word she grabbed the lube and began preparing her own length.

She rubbed it up and down, moaning slightly, the sensation causing her nipples to perk as she did so. She closed her eyes, smiling softly at the feeling. It had been too long since she'd had a nice ass to pop. Once it was nice and shiny she moved to her prey and flipped him onto his stomach as if poor Toshiro weighed nothing. She moved over him, her length rubbing his legs and bottom. She then began sinking into him, her large breasts poking against his back. "hmmm still nice a tight! What a fine little slut you are going to be!"

Princess

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2017, 02:49:38 pm »
Toshiro was out of it as he came, head lolling back to the bed as his body went slack, no longer resisting the woman as his cock began to shrivel down once more. He did groan as he felt the cold metal pressing against his cock and his groin, before grunting as it tightened, locking into place. He squirmed, fighting to come back to reality even as his body felt as if it were floating. Yet before he had time to focus himself, he was once again under attack. He let out a weak whimper as he was flipped over onto his stomach. Clueless and unprepared for what was about to happen, he let out a weak gasp, panic setting in as he felt the massive, hot, hard, and slick length rubbing against his legs and his backside.

He cried out, clutching at the sheets as he felt the tip of her length pressing at his backside. Even with her fingers, and the toy, she was far larger then he was ready for. His body tried to resist, but a soft cry and breathless squeak, she was in. "It hurts" he whimpered out as his hole stretched around her massive length, before crying out as she only pushed in. Her massive cock pushing apart his insides as he groaned, pulling at the silk sheets while his toes curled. It seemed to go on forever, pushing deeper and deeper inside of him until he was certain she was going to completely through him! However after an eternity of being spread apart, he felt her hips against his backside, her breasts pressing against his back. His eyes were nearly in the back of his head as he lay there, struggling to adjust to the monstrous cock buried inside his virgin body, words beyond him at the moment.

Parker Lawson

« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2017, 02:55:57 pm »
Once Constance was firmly inside of him she paused, letting him adjust. She leaned forward, sweetly kissing his neck and shoulders. "Such a sweet little sissy girl. I told you it would hurt the first time, but you'd soon crave it." She then reached up, pulling him onto his knees. Her length still fully buried inside of him. She then grabbed his hips and began pulling out, slowly so he felt every inch of her length. "A girl like you was meant to be owned. Don't worry, once I cum inside of you, you'll only ever want to have sex this way."

Once only her head was inside of, her hand then reached for his hair. She had been gently with him up this point. She assumed he was ready for a proper fucking...most likely. With that she pulled his hair, forcing him to arch his back, and slammed into him, her heavy balls slapping against his. She then pulled back, slamming back into him. "Oh fuck! She exclaimed, loving the feeling of the young man. Her large breasts bouncing with each thrust. His own ass making an obscene slapping noise every time she cashed into him.

Princess

« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2017, 03:35:19 pm »
Toshiro whimpered as the woman laid there, his body struggling to adjust around the massive length buried inside of him, stretching him open as he gasped and fought for breath. It felt as if the tip of the dick was pressing against his lungs. Her little touches and kissed did relax his body though, even if his mind didn't embrace it. And slowly his body relaxed around the length. Still he groaned as he was pulled up, the length shifting about inside of him as he lay there on trembling hands and knees, struggling to support himself.

He groaned as the length began to ease out of his body, drawing shivers along his pale and flawless skin. "Am, am a man" he finally managed to whimper out, only to squeak as she grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged, making his hips shove backwards against the woman's crotch as his back arched. He gasped as the length slammed inside of him without mercy or warning, and his world went white for a moment, his cock twitching against the cage. "A-ah...ahhhh" he whimpered out as she was buried once again inside of him, only to whimper as she pulled out, and then slammed back into him, drawing another soft and effiminate whimper, ending in a moan.