-
FORUM K-LISTS HOME
The Rules

House Eros - Adult Roleplay Forum

Author Topic: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)  (Read 18454 times)

Zazutobi

• Super Active Adult Roleplayer
  • Chains and whips excite me~
Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« on: November 27, 2017, 11:45:36 pm »
A brand new world. Many have imagined it but few could ever believe it if placed before their very eyes. But here she was, or he, or maybe they. Whomever this individual may have been in a previous life mattered little. Awaking in a clearing surrounded by trees, this figure would feel the wind upon their bare skin. Nude with the daytime sky warming their flesh as the wind cut a cold swath over them as well. Weak, but still stronger then they had ever been before. Muscles with newfound strength, reflexes that showed a life of battle. A light desensitivity increasing their endurance as well as pain threshold. This new body was made for a warrior. A low level one but still superior to the average strength and stamina of villagers.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

• Veteran Adult Roleplayer
  • I build. I destroy. I control. I die. I revive.
Re: Reborn Anew (Zazutobi & AsBloodTurnsIceCold)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 08:47:58 am »
"Ugggh..."

The figure would slowly rise from the ground, a gentle hand drifting upwards to rest against their forehead. Their eyes would slowly open, blinking a few times to get used to this strange new source of light. After a few moments they would move to their knees gently bringing feminine hands to rest against slightly tanned and scarred skin "What hit me?" a female voice would speak looking around for a moment. After a small moment to register what was happening she would yelp, shooting up to her feet. The speed of her standing caused her to stumble a bit forcing her to brace herself against one of the many trees while she regained her balance. A few quiet moments to reaffirm what she was seeing. A clearing? Since when was she in a clearing? She would look about confused before she finally realized the feeling of a cool air against her...skin?

Looking down she was met with a sight she was generally familiar with, but this time, completely without her covers. Her rather large breast there blocking her view a bit "Why am I naked!?! Where are my-" she moved to cover herself looking about. Was this real? Why wasn't she at her apartment? Had someone taken her here? She moved forward a bit not instantly registering that she felt..taller? Stronger? There was something off about this whole thing. She didn't even live near a forest! Last she remembered she had just gotten off of work after a long day, and was making her way home. Then there was a bright light and......

She held her head "Calm down Reah, you are just having some weirdly active dream. You'll wake up soon and be in bed wrapped in your nice cov-AH!" something dashing by rather quickly set her to move, causing her to grab at a weapon she did not have. Looking for what it was she noticed it was just a bunny moving by. She took a deep breath "Okay...okay nothing to worry about." she began to walk "Feels real for a dream..wish I could give myself some clothes. Where even am I now?" she asked herself as she walked still covering herself a bit out of...habit? Who knew.

Hopefully she woke up soon...

Someone hit me with the Revivify spell. Lets hope its permanent this time.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

- Caught a fever like a bitch! I'm back.

Zazutobi

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 03:33:48 am »
REah would realize her newfound strength. While not superhuman it was definitely above what she had been capable of before, and even more so, she appeared to be strong enough to rip branches from trees with barely any effort. The bunny incident showed her reflexes and perception had increased as well, with the wind rustling the trees she doubted hearing the soft padding and sprinting of a rabbit would be an easy task.

As her mind and body caught up to speed with one another she would hear what sounded like a scream nearby. She had the choice to investigate or not. After all, this was an entirely new situation and it might just be inviting trouble. OR someone might be in trouble and could use Reah's help. In either case, it was her choice to act.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 06:05:53 am »
Hearing the scream off in the distance Reah wasn't sure what to think or where to go. Would she go towards it? Wasn't this a job for the pol- the woman sighed. There was no way the police were going to be here. Part of her was willing to just turn away, to run and leave but bigger part of her was telling her that she had to go see, she had to go help. The woman spent a few moment arguing in her head before she took seemed to grab towards a branch on a tree, low hanging enough to grab and long enough. She ripped it off, stunning herself in shock for a moment...she really was a lot stronger than she thought.

Taking only a few more moments to get her bearing she would go running off towards the sound, not minding the feeling of bare ground against her uncovered feed as she went towards the noise. Once she got close she slowed to a halt, scanning about with her green eyes to see what it was. She was sure she was at the origin of course, her heart was pounding. She was about to possibly thrust herself into some trouble she didn't want all for someone she likely didn't know. She was hoping it was maybe just some sort of...prank but she also knew she wasn't that lucky.

If I happen not to post for a few days I might just be on break (I take 2 - 3 day posting breaks), but please pm me to make sure.
Otherwise Life just kicked me in the nuts but in that event I will try to let you know.

Zazutobi

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 06:51:44 am »
The branch that Reah had broken off could be used as a crude sap but otherwise she was unarmed and unarmored. Picking her way through the trees turned into a chore all its own. This forest was natural and overgrown, the spaces between the tree trunks being very narrow at some places but despite the inconvenience of it, Reah managed to find her way through to what appeared to be a dirt road. And a scene straight from a fantasy novel.

A carriage was off the road, one of its wheel broken and its luggage spread about. The team of horses attached to the front were neighing and struggling a bit but seemed calm. A male body laid in the road wearing a old style tailed coat suit with a sword stuck in the ground in front of him as if reaching for it. A distance away two men were standing over A woman wearing a white dress with some sort of golden headdress on her. "Lookit here. Pretty little thing aint she. And one of dem high born fings too." One of the men said. They wore crude armor that hid their muscled bodies. Their rough features and shaved heads made them appear to be stereotypical "bandits" one might see in an anime.

With their backs to Reah and the sword stuck in the ground between them, she had several options.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 07:01:13 am »
Reah was unsure what it was she was seeing. Was this some sort of joke? These guys looked like they came from some sort of show. She bit her lip for a moment debating on just leaving anyway as she took in the scene. There was a voice in her head, almost overpowering yelling at her to fight to step in to save the rather frightened looking girl.

Reah grunted as she moved forward, trying not to draw attention to herself as she wrapped her grip around the hilt of the sword before pulling it easily from the ground. However, while Reah herself had never held a sword it felt natural..as though she had been holding on all her life. She was still naked though so this was probably a dumb idea.

She looked at the stick in her other hand before she whipped it at the bald man hopping to get their attentions off the young woman "Hey!" she called out "Leave her alone you ogre!" she was nervous of course, hoping they would run but she wasn't able to bring herself to simply leave the girl on her own. She took a deep breath keeping her hands on her sword staring straight at the two bandits.

Zazutobi

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 07:51:01 am »
Both men were bald or shaved, whichever worked for them. Turning at the sound of the voice, one bandit caught the stick in the face and yelled in pain clutching at his face. It didnt leave any real damage and was more a of yelp of surprise than anything else. They looked to Reah then each other "You heard the boss. No witnesses."  one said. The other nodded and started walking towards Reah.

The two bandits were separated now, one to keep an eye on the girl and the other to fight Reah. Reaching into his belt he took out a worn out looking hatchet, it was already stained with blood, probably from the suited man on the ground between them. "Naked girl coming out of the forest picking a fight with us. Damn, and here I thought we had the short end of the stick." he said licking his lips. Indeed, armored muscled man that had an appearance and attitude that said he made a living from killing.

"Ill have some fun with ya. Cant promise I wont kill ya afterwards though. Boss's orders are absolute." he said with a crooked grin as he raised his axe to charge at Reah.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 08:01:23 am »
Reah looked off to the side cursing her luck before she looked back "W-Well, lets go then!" she taunted as she held her weapon at the ready. However, her body felt ready for this almost..excited? It was screaming out for her to partake of this battle which she didn't really have an option but to do at this point. She took a deep breath before the man took a run at her with a blood-covered axe.

Reah seemed to know somewhat what to do in this situation waiting until he got close enough to bring the axe down to move to the mans right making sure to avoid getting hit. She would raise the sword bringing it down towards the mans neck hoping to deal some heavy damage and end this battle very quickly. God she wished she wasn't naked for this but still...it was a little exciting. For now.

Zazutobi

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2017, 08:07:50 am »
The man brought down his axe with considerable speed. If not for his arrogance and had he viewed her as a actual fighter he would have held back a little bit of his strength to cut off his momentum and parry when he saw her dodge his strike and go for his neck. But pride was his undoing as well as Reah's unnatural skill as she sliced into the man's neck. It wasnt a fatal wound but he fell to the ground clutching his neck as blood poured from between his fingers onto his clothing.

"FRANK!" the other yelled turning his attention to Reah now. Forgetting about his prisoner he pulled out a short sword of his own and charged towards her yelling. Unlike his compatriot he was full of rage and wasnt about to go easy or underestimate her. It would be a actual fight, but at least it was one on one again and not two on one.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2017, 08:29:48 am »
Reah couldn't help but feel....pleased with that result. Sure he wasn't dead but the feeling of victory was like it was deserved. She was prepared to strike again, to cut another wound but it was clear this wound was enough to at least stop him from attacking her now. It sent a shiver through her body through before she heard someone call the mans name. She looked to him, but she no longer seemed nervous no now she seemed to have settled at least outwardly.

Part of her was freaking out at what she had just done but her body? Her body was more than ready for this guy. She moved forward to meet him raising a leg aiming to slam her foot into his face hoping his momentum would make it hard to avoid such. If that worked she was planning to follow it up with an attempt to stab. She could feel he might fair better but her body was just craving that possibility.

Zazutobi

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 05:35:46 pm »
The man saw Reah's intent to kick. Unlike the other guy, he was not underestimating her. Side stepping her kick and using the time it allowed him, he swung his sword aiming for Reah's neck. But her body instinctively threw up her arm and shoved the blade away, the pain was dull and so was his blade. And the latter was the only reason that the wound had been as shallow as it was. That being said, she was losing blood but not as fast as the other bandit.

The woman from before wearing the golden headdress looked between them before seemingly deciding that Reah was the better option. Pointing to the body of the suited man she shouted "Jacket pocket! A Scroll!" trying to get Reah's attention as quickly as she could without taking her out of the fight.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2017, 06:15:28 pm »
Reah gave a small hiss of pain, but it wasn't enough to throw her off. She took a stance again waving her arm for a moment "Okay so...ow." she spoke. She was surprised it didn't hurt more than it did really like her body was somewhat used to the pain. Well that and the fact the man's blade was very dull and not well taken care of. She was thankful for that. She guessed Bandits really did carry bad weapons like in the games she played.

Reah looked to the woman as she shouted but not for more than a moments. She took a quick swipe at the man before sliding her way towards the body where she found leaned a bit, keeping herself defensive as she quickly dug through the mans pockets to find the scroll. She held it in her hand "What do I do with it?" she asked preparing for yet another strike by the bandit.

Zazutobi

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2017, 06:21:11 pm »
The bandit looked back at the woman again as she shouted and was surprised at Reah's attack. Blocking with his sword he yelped in pain as it reverberated and sent a painful shock down his hand to his arm. Stunned for a moment that gave Reah the time to get over to the body and lift him up to search his coat pocket. Finding a rolled up piece of paper in it she would feel a sudden surge of power. Cold but at the same time welcoming.

By that point the bandit had recovered and went at Reah. The woman seemed surprised by Reah's question but shook her head. "Open it and shout Fireball at the man!" she yelled out. The bandit lunged towards Reah intending to take her out in a grappling session seeming unaware or unafraid of the paper.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2017, 06:34:37 pm »
Reah wasn't sure what to make of this but she felt she might as well trust the woman though....she wasn't some sort of mage so this probably wasn't going to work. She opened the scroll making sure to avoid the lung, moving closer to the fire "Uhm...Fireball!" she shouted with authority not sure what might happen. It was just a piece of paper right? She waved her arm again shaking some of the blood off.

This seemed weird honestly, but maybe just maybe it'd work out well? This whole thing was exciting at least. But Reah wasn't dreaming, it was far to painful for that....might still be a stick of some sort though. She'd have time to sort it out once this fight was over.

Zazutobi

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2017, 06:52:46 pm »
As Reah called out the word the paper disintegrated in a flash of blue fire. The fire condensed into a sphere and turned orange and red before blasting towards the charging bandit who went wide eyed and tried to stop or dodge in vain. But the ball of pure fire was too quick and hit him dead center in the chest. The fireball exploded engulfing the bandit and a good ten feet around him in searing hot fire that lasted for a few seconds before disappearing as if it never existed. The charred corpse fell to the ground dead. And as he died Reah felt a new bit of strength enter her, as if she gained more experience from the event.

But just as she could start to make sense of this new sensation, a scream from the woman brought her attention back to her. The other bandit forgotten in the fight had staunched his bleeding enough to recover and now held one arm around the woman's throat with the other holding his axe. "You fucking bitch! Ill kill you! Ill kill this fucking whore then you!" he yelled half crazed with rage and adrenaline from his wound.

But a sudden twang would end his rant short. As if as fast as lightning a arrow was suddenly lodged in his head. His eyes rolled up into his head and he fell over releasing the woman.

Out from the forest a figure stepped forward. A knight with red hair wielding a bow. Looking at Reah and then the woman he slowly put away a second arrow that he had been drawing. Walking towards them he immediately went to the woman. "My lady. Apologies for my tardiness. The ambush down the road had multiple waves and I could not slip away until now." he said in a kind tone. Dusting her off he took a knee. "My lady. Might I ask who this is with you?" he asked looking towards Reah. The woman sighed and smiled brightly to the Knight saying "She is my rescuer. There were more bandits here. Poor Carma was killed ...they....they toyed with him and-" she began tearing up a bit but the Knight embraced her and patted her back. "It is alright my lady. You are safe now." he whispered. Standing up he looked to Reah.

Slipping off his coat he wrapped it around the young woman before focusing on Reah. "I know not who you are but you have my most sincere gratitude. You protected our lady and that alone makes you a good person to me. But I must ask, what brings you out here in such a strange state? Did the bandits capture you and bring you here before you made an escape?" he asked genuinely worried and curious rather than seeming interrogatory.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 07:34:00 pm »
Reah stood there for a moment, a bit shocked but everything that was going on. The scroll actually show a fireball at the man and...burned him to a crisp? Well that was terrifying? Of course the other man she had no killed was up and managed to get a hold of the girl. She was prepared to try to save her but within moments an arrow pierced his skull, killing the man before she had to act. Some man with red hair coming up only moments later to speak to the woman. She blinked there quiet. She felt better about this whole thing, but she was still confused.

Reah rubbed the back of her head "Uhm no problem." she spoke though she didn't really do anything here except sort of kill that one guy. If the man hadn't come along she was pretty sure the little lady might have been dead. She might have as well who knows. Of course, his words did cause her to snap back to reality as she realized her state of dress. She covered herself "I actually just woke up here." she told her truthfully. The tall warrior had no clue how she got here "I heard a scream and came here to help." she looked around moving over to the corpse of the shot man.

She began to check out his gear "I doubt this will fit me." she looked back "I have no clue where I am. Do either of you have clothes or anything? Its a little chilly." she gave a nervous laugh, a bit different from the confident warrior she almost was a bit ago. Of course, she wasn't bad to look at naked of course. Nice lush breasts, nice hips, defined muscles without looking overly intimidating, long hair that seemed at least decent taken care of and golden eyes. She looked quite nice, not like a barbarian at least but that also didn't mean she wanted to be entirely naked.

She looked at her arm before at the other two waiting to see if they had anything to offer so she could cover herself.

Zazutobi

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:41 pm »
The knight looked a bit confused by Reah but shrugged it off. "My lady, please go and join the rest of the entourage. I will take care of your savior here." The woman pouted and seemed ready to protest but she looked into the Knight's eyes and decided against it. Nodding she started down the road where a few other people had jogged up to join them. They seemed like footsoldiers, having simple chainmail shirts and tabards with spears, more ornaments than actual skilled fighters.

They flanked the woman and guided her back towards the direction they came from. The knight looked to Reah and shook his head. Taking a knee he picked up a crystal ball that looked fractured. "Allow me to make a guess. You woke up naked somewhere nearby with a body that you dont recognize as well as a newfound strength and skill." he said looking over the crystal ball.

Sighing he ran his fingers through his red hair as he slung his bow. "I had believed the legends to be false but...otherwise there are far too many other questions to answer." Going over to one of the suitcases that had fallen off the nearby carriage he opened it up and produced a simple looking dress. Holding it out to Reah he continued "I will explain things in more detail later. But for now, the story is you are an adventurer who was captured by bandits. You managed to free yourself and helped our lady. Please trust me, it will be better for everyone if this is your story."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2017, 07:57:07 pm »
The knight went back to the lady with drew a pout from the woman. She was almost tempted to just rip something off and wrap it around herself like a cavewoman. She waited for a moment before them an pulled out a crystal ball. What was this now, a fortune telling shop? She narrowed her eyes before he began to recount what she had just gone though "Yes but how did you-?" she wasn't going to get an answer to that by his next statement.

He managed to find her something to wear, a dress of some sort. She looked at it "Not even sort of my style but I can't afford to be picky." she said putting it on. Wasn't the most fitting thing as it was a little tight on her but it covered her and that was most important. She took a belt from the poor dead man and wrapped it around herself before placing her belt there, tight enough to keep it from falling. She listened to the knight, her brows raising "Uhm why?" she asked curiously.

Was it because no one would believe her or was there something else. She wasn't going to argue though mostly because the look on his face was serious. She moved over "So...where am I? Who are you guys? And....where do I go?"

Zazutobi

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2017, 08:19:20 pm »
The knight shook his head saying "You are in the City state of Leazas territory. The lady you saved is princess Lia Sala Leazas soon to be Queen. Her father passed and she is enroute to the city to be recognized as Queen having been studying in the Empire until recently." Looking around he took the scabbard from the suited man and held it out to Reah to put on her belt along with the sword.

"I am Sir Tristan of the Leazas Magic Knights. As for where you go, you are to follow us. Regardless of the circumstances you did save the Queen's life and will be rewarded when we get to the city. Once in the safety of the city walls I will explain further about your...situation." he said shaking his head. As he finished there was a commotion behind him.

Looking down the road they would see a large number of carriages and soldiers coming up with the soon to be queen. Tristan looked to Reah saying "You can ride in this carriage with the queen for the time being. Keep in mind what I told you." he added with a serious look. Going over to the carriage he called over a couple of soldiers who sprinted ahead of the group to help right the carriage and replace the wheel. The luggage was loaded up along with the princess before Tristan hurried Reah inside as well. Leaving the Princess and the stranger alone for the time being.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 08:32:42 pm »
She was pretty much floored with that entire explanation. What exactly was all of this? How did she get here? Was this real?

She let out a small exasperated sigh "Okay okay." she said as she took the scabbard to sheath the blade before putting it on her belt. She scratched her head gently "If this does turn out to be a dream I am so watching less anime." she grumbled "Could be worse though, at least I'm not a secretary anymore." she said as people came up to them. She began to run through the info in her head. Leazas, Magic Knights, Lia Sala, City state, all these things that weren't normal. This was all like some fantasy anime or game and it was like she got transported here. How and why? She had no clue, but she'd just run with it.

Reah sat across from the princess a bit quiet, the amazonian warrior looking off to the side before she spoke "Sooo...queen huh? That must be exciting right?" she attempted to make a little small talk to make the situation less awkward and try to make this whole situation more natural. She wasn't really a talker though, back at home she was known as a bit of a trouble maker so most people avoided her. Now here she was in a carriage with a princess or queen-to-be and she could only hope she didn't say anything bad.

The fight was pretty fun and she wasn't too hurt though she felt sort of...weird. Strange even like there was an unfamiliar sensation. She brushed it off for now to focus on not upsetting the future ruler of the place she was stuck in.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:37:57 pm by AsBloodTurnsIceCold »

Zazutobi

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017, 08:51:13 pm »
Lia nodded and smiled a bit sadly. The carriage started rolling with the sounds of the rest of the entourage following suit behind them and now in front of them as Tristan and a contingent of soldiers took the lead. The blue haired woman adjusted her headdress and nodded again saying "It is exciting in a way. I have long thought about what I could do as a ruler. The policies and such that I could introduce and update our system as well as increase the prosperity of my people in general." she said quite happily.

"But I am a bit sad however." she quickly added her eyes turning downcast. "My father has passed. As much as this is a coronation for me, it is also a funeral for my father. A beloved king whom worked himself tirelessly for the benefit of his people. And now it is my solemn duty to continue his work. To be mother and guardian for my people. To ensure their happiness and well being. A solemn task to be sure." she said.

"But such is the price of royalty and a price we are happy to pay if it means we can see our peoples smiling faces." she finished with a rather hopeful smile. "But enough about me. I am curious about you. I assume you to be an adventurer from your abilities. How did you come out this way? And in your...state of dress." she added with a slight blush.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2017, 09:10:17 pm »
Reah listened to her rather sad tale. At least the princess seemed to accept her duty, but it was clear that it came at a princess. Reah rubbed her head "Well so long as you are a just ruler I am sure it will work out perfectly." she coughed looking out the little cutout window in the carriage. It looked nice outside, lots of open space and clean air. That wasn't something she was used to. How nice.

She looked back thinking for a moment "Oh me!? Nothing special." she said remembering what the knight said "I was just making my way along is all. I was hoping to embark on some great quests to help the people when I was er...accosted by the bandits. I managed to escape and that is when I heard you." she said "As for me not having any clothes well I was so worried about the screaming I simply forgot my gear is all. Wasn't comfortable, I think being naked served me well." she explained. A huge lie, but it was all she had. Of course she closed her eyes. That last part was not necessary at all.

She looked at her "At least you are safe right?" she put her hands together of course were it not for the dress and Reah's own lack of focus she might have noticed that there was something else causing a slight sensation. She coughed "So what are you planning to do as queen? Cut taxes? Fix roads? More guards? Whatever else is involved in running a country..." she trailed off knowing absolutely nothing about statesmanship or monarchy.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 09:13:37 pm by AsBloodTurnsIceCold »

Zazutobi

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2017, 09:22:02 pm »
Lia nodded seemingly satisfied with her answer for the time being. In regards to seeing her naked she blushed saying "Y-yes its fine. The city state of Leazas is not as prudish as some but still...it is a bit odd." she added quickly trying to hide her embarrassment at the situation. Sighing she waved her hand saying "At any rate. You will be rewarded for your heroism when we return to the city. I guess you had just started on your adventures when you heard my call for help. Have you registered with the Adventurer's guild yet? If not I can introduce you to the guild master of the city, he is a friendly if....abrasive person to those who dont know him well." she said a bit nervously.

In regards to her plans for the country she turned solemn. "I intend to cool our relationship with the Empire. For too long have they had the final say in our diplomatic matters. While I cannot simply cut them out entirely, I can make our matters priority and leave them to sulk. Renegotiate trade deals, establish clear water laws between the borders. My father was a good man, but in many regards he preferred the status quo than to expand and step on toes to accomplish things. I lack that restraint as much as father liked to remind me...." she said sounding angry at first but slowly slipping into a sadness as she mentioned her father.

Sighing shaking her head she continued "There is much work to be done to separate ourselves more from the Empire and become more independent."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2017, 12:13:16 am »
She blinked a bit "I have never even heard of an adventurers guild but it sounds pretty cool. Does it at least pay?" she said though the way she was acting and making it sound was less than pleasant. Maybe it wasn't a good idea? Who knew but this reward was intriguing at least though she had no clue what this reward was. Either way it was nice way to get started here.

She scratched a scarred cheek listening to the passionate princess though she gave a cough "Well at least you have a plan though with people simply calling themselves "The Empire" I would be careful I guess." that was never a good name. In her (fictional) experience most of the time Empires were the big bad guys who would do anything they could to keep power so she was heading into risky territory but she was the queen it was her call.

She shook her head "Well since I'm here I'll be rooting for you princess and if every you need anything you can ask me. Ya know for heavy lifting, maybe some intimidation, your taxes, dragon slaying?" way to sell yourself doofus! It was a good thing they weren't expecting her to know much. It was easy to pretend to be from some isolated place or something. She assumed this world was a big place. She smiled "Thanks for the offer of assistance though. New places for Ol' Reah the Wanderer!" she gave a nervous laugh.

Zazutobi

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2017, 12:31:59 am »
Lia nodded saying "You really must be new. Very well I will explain." she said with a slight smile. The princess soon to be queen did enjoy educating those around her about various things. Sometimes to the point of annoyance but no one would openly admit it considering how happy it made her. "The guild serves as a job center. Nobles, peasants, warriors, even governments put quest requests up at the guild. The guild in turn offers these jobs to adventurers like you. The guild offers safety and guidelines to new adventurers as well as legitimacy and absolution. A highly skilled warrior walking through the front gates of a city fully armored and armed will raise some serious questions. But the guild card shows they are trust worthy and allowed access others are not."

Continuing with her lecture the princess said "The Guild also serves as a bank for adventurers, common houses, taverns, marketplaces, and so on. And in order to pay for all these conveniences the guild takes a percentage of all request rewards for themselves so adventurers all chip in by working. They also prevent unskilled people from taking quests that are too difficult for them. A quest could mean life or death both for the adventurer and others so they keep a strict ranking system to make sure requests go to those qualified to do it to reduce risk of injury or casualty."

In regards to the Empire, Lia raised an eyebrow at Reah saying "The Baharuth Empire is not a laughing matter. I do have a plan...a badly constructed one but one nonetheless. Still it is quite comical to simply call them The Empire." she said defensively.

A bit embarrassed for Reah's rather uncool and improper offerings she said "N-no I should be fine. I have assistants for most of those and...while do not take this the wrong way. Dragon slaying is probably left to professionals." she added scratching her cheek trying to be honest but kind at the same time. "At any rate, once we return to the city I will have you rewarded properly. After that feel free to enjoy the city and visit the guild at your leisure." she said.

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2017, 01:27:39 am »
Reah listened to her, making sure to memorize every detail of that the princess explained. This was going to be very interesting, and it seemed like her best bet to get anything done was likely going to be the guild which meant she was going to need to prove herself...a lot. In games this meant grinding and boy was she hoping grinding in person was less boring than it was with a controller. However, this was going to be her main source of anything. She somewhat wondered if her being here was supposed to be anything special or if she was just in a survival sort of situation anyway...she felt strong at least but who knew what else she might have hidden.

Reah listened next to the explaining of the empire "The Baharuth Empire eh?" that was an ominous name but she didn't want to offend or anything. It seems like they were strong, maybe she was wrong? Maybe they really were a nice empire with lots of joy to give with just a bit of overreach "Sorry sorry. I'm new here." she smiled innocently.

She shrugged "Up to you." she said before sitting back "Sooo what is this reward princess? How long is it gonna take us to get back?" she fidgeted her dress a bit, still somewhat uncomfortable in it. Seems her new body was not made for this type of outfit of course...she was flashing the poor queen each time since it wasn't like she got any underwear. She eventually gave up a bit going quiet. She hoped the reward included money since it was clear...she was going to need clothes. She stared "Just letting you know, I don't do well bored."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 04:33:11 am by AsBloodTurnsIceCold »

Zazutobi

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2017, 04:36:06 am »
Lia nodded saying "Its alright. I guess you are from one of the city state villages near the borders. The borders outside the city states are wild untamed lands and there is little incentive for average people to go that direction. It wouldnt be a surprise if you were ignorant of political affairs. Most people within the cities themselves rarely pay much attention outside of their own spheres after all." she said trying to be kind as well as offering Reah some outs for her lack of knowledge.

When the prospect of the reward came up she nodded. "Gold of course. I would also like to supply you with some basic equipment to get your career as an adventurer started. As well as permission to study at the city library." she offered with a smile. Looking outside the window she added "About two or three hours. We were set back by the ambush. If you would like to nap before our arrival I would not consider it rude. I myself and thinking that might be a good idea. It is going to be a flurry of activity for me to be sure and we will be separated immediately. The incident is going to be kept under wraps for the time being. Information is a weapon after all, so you cant be rewarded too publicly and not by me. But Tristan will guide you to the guild and bring you your rewards."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2017, 05:28:22 am »
Well that was great for her. She could pretend to be a savage and there would be no question of her lack of knowledge. She smiled "Right, we don't really talk politics back home its more just day to day." she said taking the out. Savage route it was at least so she'd just deal with that and accept it. She was thankful for that little tidbit and made sure to memorize it for her new backstory.

She smiled "Oh perfect!" she said well that was a great boon to her though she had no reason to be surprised at that since it was common right? However, the next part was confusing but she guessed the princess wanted to help her get accustomed so that might be a good way to catch up as boring and uninteresting as the original part of her knew that was going to be. Couldn't she just fight people instead? She kept a smile on her face since she was grateful for the gold and the equipment that might be coming her way.

The woman gave a small shrug "Thats fine, keeping the whole thing secret I understand. It was pretty nice to meet you though." she smiled though she wasn't able to nap with this "Well I won't keep you up then princess." she bowed her head. She was still in a bit of a weird place so she just sat back silently hoping that staring out the window would help the time pass. She crossed her arms. Least there wasn't any traffic or anything. For now she'd just run over the info in her head and try to suss it out. This was too long to be a dream and that knight knew something so at least he was showing her around.

She took a deep breath to sort of daydream. Hoping she wasn't going to die here.

Zazutobi

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2017, 05:41:48 am »
 After a few hours they arrived at the city. There was a parade to show the new queen to her people but Reah wouldnt be taking part. Stopping outside the city to clean up the carriages and appear presentable as they were supposed to. Tristan came and took possession of Reah spiriting her away from the group and getting them past the city guards at the gate. It seemed most cities required a form of ID to enter without paying a toll but thankfully Tristan being a Magic Knight had some leeway. As in all the leeway.

The city was built on a massive lake with a river than ran to the sea. Four islands in a circular pattern with a manmade island in the center. All connected by massive bridges from each of the islands to the ones adjacent and another bridge from the four islands to the center.

Guiding Reah silently to the palace across one of the bridges he told Reah to stay absolutely silent as they made their way. Going to the palace island he guided her past the guards there to a waiting room. Once there the red haired knight locked the door behind them and sighed with relief. "Very good. Now we can talk in privacy." he said shaking his head. The waiting room was one of many but very nicely furnished with a veranda that overlooked the lake water. Taking a seat on one couch and gesturing to the one opposite of it he said "Have a seat and I will explain things."

AsBloodTurnsIceCold

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2017, 05:58:28 am »
This city was a marvel! It was so large and so clean! Reah was amazed by the whole thing almost like some manner of child which lent some credence to her "tribal" nature. She wasn't even sure how this city was staying up on top of the lake like it was Venice or something. Her eyes were big and bright as they moved through drawing a little attention to herself but the moment they got to the royal area she was told to go quiet. She did so knowing this was very sensitive, but it was still very weird.

Once they were in a private room she walked over and sat down looking at her "Okay sooo what is the deal my friend?" she asked curious moving forward a bit with a tilt of her head with a small smile She placed her hands on her knees just really curious about what he might tell her. It seemed pretty important anyhow.